2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsk. Tsk. Reginald. Gods of Pineapple Pizza will be very disappointed. :lok:
You must be registered for see images

wot
Tbh I think Alice want to make others think that.
Alice said she was roleblocked after the pressure about being transported started.
imho she didn't knew what happened to her, she was confused and thus resulting in her confusing posts

nevertheless no reason to derpclear her for me, she knows more than she wants to give

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rej
Houtarou

Nessos
Johan3113
XTMF
Aether9

fluffy_rabbit
SirSalt
Elmage G Ace

Poison
Shanks
Haze_with_a_Z

Kyte_
Ansatsuken
Demon
Nikamara
SoulKiller
Alice in Noodleland

iNotorious

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually I need to correct my rainbow list, for reasons of cohesiveness

Rej
Houtarou

Nessos
Johan3113
Aether9

fluffy_rabbit
SirSalt
Elmage G Ace

Poison
Shanks
Haze_with_a_Z
XTMF

Kyte_
Ansatsuken
Demon
Nikamara

SoulKiller
Alice in Noodleland

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is shit i have been talking about. He was relaxed entire time because he knew no attack can harm him
This is a dangerous conclusion. What do you expect his reaction to be? Is he supposed to the screaming at everyone on the thread? Also, why do you seem to be obsessed with his role? That's scummy tbh. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't reveal how I survived even if I knew, because irrespective of alignment, mafia/SK can then figure out a way to kill me

For those who need TLDR about why i am on Kyte

Kyte seemed relaxed entire time despite being attacked
Kyte said him surviving doesn't mean its about his power rating
Kyte said he was most likely protected
Kyte was over protective about his role
Kyte said here

That he posses a passive protect but was very defensive when asked if he survived bcs of his power role/role it self and still aimed at being protected

Kyte fits to be Accelerator - Character in the shot that redirects all attacks aimed at him
Are you trying to determine if he's town, or are you trying to figure out his role because perhaps you know he's not a mafia like you?

Kyte fits all points to be Accelerator
Let's assume he is, how does this help us townies? Does this mean he's scum if he's accelerator?

Since you're my favorite I will answer you first. The others can wait till midnight after my work is done. :yay:

Someone invited me to go to Wonderland. And I said yes. :sigar:. Free ride dude. Free ride.

Also my actions failed last night. To be precise I was roleblocked. :rage:. I don't know.. Maybe I wasn't transported more sort of being jailed? :gone:

If I'm scum.. I wouldn't kill Kyte or Oreki. I will Ansatsuken straight away. Without batting an eyelash. :sigar:
I believe you ^_^ besides, I don't see the need for you to reveal the info if you're scum, and if you indeed are scum, we both know you're an easy target.

Johan3113

Kin
271💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a dangerous conclusion. What do you expect his reaction to be? Is he supposed to the screaming at everyone on the thread? Also, why do you seem to be obsessed with his role? That's scummy tbh. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't reveal how I survived even if I knew, because irrespective of alignment, mafia/SK can then figure out a way to kill me

Are you trying to determine if he's town, or are you trying to figure out his role because perhaps you know he's not a mafia like you?

Let's assume he is, how does this help us townies? Does this mean he's scum if he's accelerator?

I believe you ^_^ besides, I don't see the need for you to reveal the info if you're scum, and if you indeed are scum, we both know you're an easy target.
Catch up to geta answers

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe you ^_^ besides, I don't see the need for you to reveal the info if you're scum, and if you indeed are scum, we both know you're an easy target
So you think it is Impossible that Alice just slip?
Like after realizing "Bus driving shit fucked her up, she tried to make it look like she was targeted by a Jailkeeper"?

Especially the part she "knows" that her Action not only, but also that she got blocked.
What she shouldn't know according to the host.

And tell me one good reason for Alice to not tell us who she intended to target.
As I mentioned could have led to more stuff.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you think it is Impossible that Alice just slip?
Like after realizing "Bus driving shit fucked her up, she tried to make it look like she was targeted by a Jailkeeper"?

Especially the part she "knows" that her Action not only, but also that she got blocked.
What she shouldn't know according to the host.

And tell me one good reason for Alice to not tell us who she intended to target.
As I mentioned could have led to more stuff.
I'm not ruling that out, however, first put yourself in the position of scum, what would it benefit her to reveal that info? Kyte didn't say shit about what possibly happened, and she wasn't pressured to do so

Secondly, Alice is always an easy target in case you haven't realized, so if she's scum, she'll crack under pressure

Third, we can't know what she should or shouldn't know without knowing her role.

Am I locking her town? No, I don't lock anyone as town, however, ignoring the information, for a minute, and I'll say alice has shown her town play, so except something changes whilst I'm catching up, I don't think she should be the Lynch today

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nessos is speaking like he knows more Than the me and the host about y role.
He stated I did an OMGUS when I didn't even vote him nor Rej.. Not even Shanks.

He kept on insisting.. And somehow trying to twist the narrative I served.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nessos is speaking like he knows more Than the me and the host about y role.
He stated I did an OMGUS when I didn't even vote him nor Rej.. Not even Shanks.

He kept on insisting.. And somehow trying to twist the narrative I served.
OMGUS in a sense that you suspect him for suspecting you

only because he chases a lead