Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, you're already in the club. :)
Participation, dunno... Just spread the love for Sakura and defend her against haters, lol. :)

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hahahahahahah
In this I know a lot hehehe
Defend her until the death *--*
kkkkk
But defend her pridefully, not by bashing other characters.
That would mean we're no better than the others who construct their character's favoritism by bringing Sakura down.
Let's just show Sakura is awesome without bringing another character down. She is the best in her own way. :)

fayeon

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don’t get into fc things but i love sakura she is my favorite just saying plus maybe on this site she doesn’t have a lot fans but when they do official voting in japan sakura always take the 1st in favorite female character

Dark Angel Warrior 167

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to join because Sakura Haruno is the most badass character in Naruto! people should not be bashing on her (mainly because she'll bash your face in) but seriously, she may have been weak before but think about it, if it wasn't for Sakura Hinata would be dead, Sasori wouldn't have been defeated, Sasuke and Naruto would have been dead during the chunnin exams in the forest of death and the final round! hell a whole lot of people would have been dead if it wasn't for Sakura! people need to give her more credit than she deserves!

Lionman Clan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura had her time to shine when she fought sasori, anyway she is still love sick and makes bad decisions when it comes to her feelings for sasuke,hinata is more of an ideal love interest for naruto,think about it,uzumaki + hyuuga..that's perfect.sakura will find her way eventually soon I bet!

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A Sakura fan club? O_O
Can I join? Please O_O
:T_T:
Yes, do it. :)

Sakura had her time to shine when she fought sasori, anyway she is still love sick and makes bad decisions when it comes to her feelings for sasuke,hinata is more of an ideal love interest for naruto,think about it,uzumaki + hyuuga..that's perfect.sakura will find her way eventually soon I bet!
And since when we talk about other characters in a character fan club?

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, do it. :)

And since when we talk about other characters in a character fan club?
Thanks, Chatte :)

And I agree with you. Why talk about Hinata in a Sakura Fan club thread. Don't they have a Hinata Fan Club thread somewhere?
But at least he/she wasn't as "anti-Sakura" as other members on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.