Spitfire421

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Woot! :D Go Sakura! I love her! <3 If you hate her, then leave and don't comment! :sy: It's not that difficult, people. The hate on this site is so unreal. I bet you wouldn't like it if I insulted your favorite character. So, please, let's act like adults and respect each others' opinions. :)

Spitfire421

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll join. ^_^ I really like Sakura. She's in my group of favorite characters, I've been on the boat of hating her in the first part of Naruto. Then in the episode in which she cut off her hair I hated her much less but still disliked her a bit . But, seeing her grow so much and have determination and becoming stronger both emotionally and physically made me like her. Shes not a useless character. I love how she grew and she's a great medic nin. She completely underrated. Sure she cries, but she's a teenage girl. Everyone cries, YOU cry, sure she cries alot but in a way she's been through alot. Obviously not as much as Naruto and Sasuke but that doesn't magically take the pain she feels away. The only thing is that I feel a little bit more character info is missing with Sasuke,Sakura,and especially Naruto.
^^^ This. You are a champion, my friend! I totally agree with you! :D

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Niceee~ :D
Thanks! :hug:
seems legit for someone to take on all the hate of sakura at once
true fangirl
You must be registered for see images
Lol^^
Thank you. :)
Well out of konoha11 females I like Sakura the most though xd
Awesome!<3 I'm glad. :lawliet:
I'll join. ^_^ I really like Sakura. She's in my group of favorite characters, I've been on the boat of hating her in the first part of Naruto. Then in the episode in which she cut off her hair I hated her much less but still disliked her a bit . But, seeing her grow so much and have determination and becoming stronger both emotionally and physically made me like her. Shes not a useless character. I love how she grew and she's a great medic nin. She completely underrated. Sure she cries, but she's a teenage girl. Everyone cries, YOU cry, sure she cries alot but in a way she's been through alot. Obviously not as much as Naruto and Sasuke but that doesn't magically take the pain she feels away. The only thing is that I feel a little bit more character info is missing with Sasuke,Sakura,and especially Naruto.
Yeah, honestly, I didn't really like her that much neither in the beginning, I used to think she was a bit annoying in the first part two, but still, she was/is my fav. character in Naruto from the beginning till now.^^
Btw, you're in♥ :)
And @ the info part. I kinda thought that a sentence was enough. But ok, I can certainly do that then.
Well lady's and gentlemen i have now seen it all xd
OT: im going to pass on this but good luck :)
Ok. xd Thanks.

Reactions: Roby

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good luck and hopefully you get more people to join your fanclub. I guess she is my favourite character out of the females in Konoha 11 but she is a far cry from an overall favourite of mine. Don't let the haters stop you:p.

OT: How powerful do you think Sakura currently is? I think she is low jounin level. Also how powerful do you think Sakura will be once she reaches her prime (45 years of age). Low kage level?

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good luck and hopefully you get more people to join your fanclub. I guess she is my favourite character out of the females in Konoha 11 but she is a far cry from an overall favourite of mine. Don't let the haters stop you:p.

OT: How powerful do you think Sakura currently is? I think she is low jounin level. Also how powerful do you think Sakura will be once she reaches her prime (45 years of age). Low kage level?
Gracias for your positive input.
And yup, I won't let that happen of course. xd

Yeah..right now I believe she's a low jounin lvl.
But when she reaches prime I believe that she'll be capable enough to reach full on kage lvl (Maybe even higher, since I believe in her).

Ushio1029

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I SIMPLY LOVE FREAKING SAKURA.
everyone says shes a biiitch aand shes useless AND IM JUST LIKE JUST SHUT.THE ****.UP!!!!! they are just jealous of sakura!!! shes strong.shes beautiful.shes amazing. shes a medic. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT ARE HINATAS FREAKING BOOBS. which so annoying cause they call sakura a ***** n a **** and they post slutty pictures of hinata!! ugh.annoys the CRAP outta me. SHE IS THE BEST FEMALE CHARACTER IN ALL OF NARUTO!!!! ..lol what i meant to say was could i join? :3:ice:

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I SIMPLY LOVE FREAKING SAKURA.
everyone says shes a biiitch aand shes useless AND IM JUST LIKE JUST SHUT.THE ****.UP!!!!! they are just jealous of sakura!!! shes strong.shes beautiful.shes amazing. shes a medic. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT ARE HINATAS FREAKING BOOBS. which so annoying cause they call sakura a ***** n a **** and they post slutty pictures of hinata!! ugh.annoys the CRAP outta me. SHE IS THE BEST FEMALE CHARACTER IN ALL OF NARUTO!!!! ..lol what i meant to say was could i join? :3:ice:
I agree with you 100%.
I believe every sakura hater, hates on her for a stupid cause & reason as well. And ikr, but what do you expect?? xd The majority of males on this forum are teenagers. Well, enough about hinata, this is a Sakura FC.♥

She is the best female character in Naruto indeed. :)
-You are certainly in.^^

CoolFoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura has come along ways since the beginning of Naruto. She has excellent skills as a medical shinobi and is very strong to with that strength of hers from Tsunade. She is overall one of my favorite characters in Naruto and hate that other people don't see that.:)

LiirKo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hey: I must say I give your props for creating this fanclub, especially since theres alot of hate on Sakura here on base, for some idiotic reason even though she is one of the main characters. I like Sakura she is greatly underrated here, and see her only as a whiny character, then again Kishi did say he forgot about Sakura throughout shippuden, and we haven't seen all she can do. Shes one of my favorites from K11 and my favorite female from the K11.
Maybe soon, people will stop hating on her. Sakura is cool and i think will be on par with Tsuande when she reaches her prime.

:ice: here some ice cream for being a true fan and not letting other's opinions bring you down.

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura has come along ways since the beginning of Naruto. She has excellent skills as a medical shinobi and is very strong to with that strength of hers from Tsunade. She is overall one of my favorite characters in Naruto and hate that other people don't see that.:)
She is really underrated.
But no matter what people say about her she will always be my favorite.
You seem like a true Sakura fan. You're so in! :D:D
:hey: I must say I give your props for creating this fanclub, especially since theres alot of hate on Sakura here on base, for some idiotic reason even though she is one of the main characters. I like Sakura she is greatly underrated here, and see her only as a whiny character, then again Kishi did say he forgot about Sakura throughout shippuden, and we haven't seen all she can do. Shes one of my favorites from K11 and my favorite female from the K11.
Maybe soon, people will stop hating on her. Sakura is cool and i think will be on par with Tsuande when she reaches her prime.

:ice: here some ice cream for being a true fan and not letting other's opinions bring you down.
Wow. :O
Thanks alot for your comment.
This was the brightest feedback I have ever gotten from anyone today!^^
Lol, you give me props? thanks again. :) :hug:
Well, I just tend to not lot those sakura haters convince me into thinking she's whiny, weak, and etc.
I'm happy you like her as well.<3
Yumm icecream. :p haha.

Reactions: LiirKo

CoolFoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you and I am like you to, I just ignore the negative comments about and there really no real reason for hating her by others, but there are people who do actually favor her.

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
+ rep for creating this. sakura is one of the few examples of how you can be flawed and not all that strong compared to her friends but still caring, heroic and hard working. kishi forgot alot of people. and the fact he gave her alot of screentime during the nightfall war is proof he never really did. i cant wait to see if she might join the fight against tobi or maybe intercept sasuke. im also a sasusaku fan so heres hoping she gets a lot to do in the new movie with alternate sauce.
most reasons for hate are plain wrong or simple misinterpretations.
first:
she lied - not really. she kept the facts hidden but only for narutos own good and to protect him.
she attacked her comrades - not really. she put them to sleep, to again, protect them. she probably expected to not come back from the sasuke confrontation alive. she didnt look too relieved when kakashi and naruto interrupted.
she is weak and useless- um no. kakashi chiyo and sasori, all top class shinobis have praised sakuras talent and skill. shes one of the most dangerous people to face if she has a teammate like kushina who can hold down opponents. and shes saved hundreds of peoples lives through her medic jutsus.
she just cried instead of saving naruto from pain - idiots. she couldnt even see the battle. she needed a hyuga to tell her what was happening. and she was the one who ordered everyone to evacuate and rescue hinata.
she hates and hits naruto - hello, shes a tsundere. and she rarely if ever hits him in the manga. thats an anime invention.
shes selfish - yeah cos thats why she threw herself onto a poison sword to save chiyo...totally self centered.
she shouldnt love sasuke cos hes a jerk - maybe so but sakura cant help who she falls for and cant just drop those feelings because sasukes not a cool hero like she initially thought. but neither would she pursue those feelings and follow him out of the village. the village > sasuke in sakura's mind which is more than i can say for sasukes dickweed brother.

Last edited:

Spitfire421

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
+ rep for creating this. sakura is one of the few examples of how you can be flawed and not all that strong compared to her friends but still caring, heroic and hard working. kishi forgot alot of people. and the fact he gave her alot of screentime during the nightfall war is proof he never really did. i cant wait to see if she might join the fight against tobi or maybe intercept sasuke. im also a sasusaku fan so heres hoping she gets a lot to do in the new movie with alternate sauce.
first:
she lied - not really. she kept the facts hidden but only for narutos own good and to protect him.
she attacked her comrades - not really. she put them to sleep, to again, protect them. she probably expected to not come back from the sasuke confrontation alive. she didnt look too relieved when kakashi and naruto interrupted.
she is weak and useless- um no. kakashi chiyo and sasori, all top class shinobis have praised sakuras talent and skill. shes one of the most dangerous people to face if she has a teammate like kushina who can hold down opponents. and shes saved hundreds of peoples lives through her medic jutsus.
she just cried instead of saving naruto from pain - idiots. she couldnt even see the battle. she needed a hyuga to tell her what was happening. and she was the one who ordered everyone to evacuate and rescue hinata.
she hates and hits naruto - hello, shes a tsundere. and she rarely if ever hits him in the manga. thats an anime invention.
shes selfish - yeah cos thats why she threw herself onto a poison sword to save chiyo...totally self centered.
she shouldnt love sasuke cos hes a jerk - maybe so but sakura cant help who she falls for and cant just drop those feelings because sasukes not a cool hero like she initially thought. but neither would she pursue those feelings and follow him out of the village. the village > sasuke in sakura's mind which is more than i can say for sasukes dickweed brother.
Wow! This is awesome! Thank you for sharing these points! :hug: Do you mind if I use them in a Pro-Sakura rant video? :D

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you and I am like you to, I just ignore the negative comments about and there really no real reason for hating her by others, but there are people who do actually favor her.
Yes. And those people who actually do favor her (Like myself) like to see not just the cons in anime characters but the pros. :)
I like sakura she is an awesome character
I guess you're in then.^^
first:
You have no IDEA how grateful I am right now that you have precisely posted all of the reasons in which why Sakura is awesome, a true kunoichi, and most certainly not a weakling.
THESE are EXACTLY the facts that all of the Sakura haters tend to look down upon and only think of the negatives when it comes to them.
You just proved all your points here, which makes total sense!
Not when it comes to a sakura hater talking crap about EACH and EVERY one of these statements and turns them into a COMPLETELY FALSE proclamation.
You sir have just made my day with your positive thinking.
Not like cough* cough* The Sakura Haters (Who make no sense at all with their illogical/negative reasons). :)

Sakura-chan FTW!!<3

You are definitely in btw. :hug:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also people underestimate Sakura in VS threads for some reason. They think she is some fodderU_U. She is the strongest girl in Konoha 11 by far. Even compared to Hinata who hasn't showed any good feats thus far except for holding her own against part 1 Neji.

She might lose but would give Shikamaru, Shino and Kiba a good fight. She can use poison gas bombs, poison scalpel, sleeping gas bombs and super strong punches. People ignore her proficiency with medical tools. Who knows maybe she might be the one who will put Tobi to sleep with a sleeping gas bomb.

CoolFoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I did read in a new interview today where they were asking about Tobi and everything and Kishimoto said that we could expect to see all of our favorite characters gathering together and would be playing a big role in the war, so we there will probably be more from Sakura as well included!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.