Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would be willing to be anything that if Sakura was as busty as Hinata, a lot more people would like her, that's why a lot of people like Hinata. But yeah for the most part you're right, also I think that at this site it's "cool" to hate on Sakura. The new people don't want to go against the curve so they'll go with the crowd, hating on Sakura and so on.
well if sakura had bigger boobs nothing will change for me
i dislike sakura but if someone likes sakura they dont deserve to get flamed here's my rank of which fanbase hates her the most
1.Hinata fans
2.Sasuke fans
3.Sasori/Naruto fans
4.Anyone else :/

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Completely agree, even though it's an old tune it's the right one, the media is what turned this young generation into what it is now. Everyone wants to be famous nowadays and those people will do anything to get those 15 minutes of fame, even if it means stabbing your back or even disrespecting their family.

All of the stupid shit like, "OMG MY BITCH MOM JUST TOOK AWAY MY PHONE BECAUSE I GOT ALL F'S!!! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!?" I see it way too often and it just makes me want to try and talk some sense into them but it happens so often that there's no point in trying. And having a fake personality will only get you so far, when you're applying for a college or even a job, those people will see right though you and by that time it'll be too late.
I very much agree with you on this statement.
Unfortunately that's where the generation nowadays is going. Individualism lacks, all they do is mere copyings of what they see on TV plus education.

Dunno, some parents just don't teach children important values of life. I am talking about that type of parents who, instead of learning that things in life are achived through hard work, they just offer on a plate everything for them, and later on, when they're not capable of keeping up with their children's whims, the real 'war' starts as the now-teenagers are always grumpy, disrespectful and such because they were taught that when they snap their finger they get everything they want rather than working their ass-out for what they believe they deserve.

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Believe me, I have seenthings like that in my life. Someone says something quite the contrary and then can't back up what they say. People like that ought to just grow up and not say anything at all, if they have nothing nice to say. I thought that inner Sakura was cool too in the first part of Naruto.
I agree with the bold 100%.

All these haters who just say things and don't wanna back up their points in a thread, debate, or whatever simply because they'd rather be part of a much more bigger crowd than to face the facts in a mature way so that they don't have to feel left out and etc..

Might as well just be acting fake because that's called being a "follower" in my book. :)

CoolFoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ain't that the truth. Just about every thread made about Sakura will have someone trashing her and everyone else will either agree or repeat the samethings over and over again. I think if people are going to be on here, then they need to respect other people opinions or they don't need to get on here at all. This should be considered a mature site for mature people only. There is only a few people who make total sense and in a way agree with their posts concerning somethings about her, but still that won't change my opinion on her at all and makes her more all the more likeable!:)

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ain't that the truth. Just about every thread made about Sakura will have someone trashing her and everyone else will either agree or repeat the samethings over and over again. I think if people are going to be on here, then they need to respect other people opinions or they don't need to get on here at all. This should be considered a mature site for mature people only. There is only a few people who make total sense and in a way agree with their posts concerning somethings about her, but still that won't change my opinion on her at all and makes her more all the more likeable!:)
This should DEFINITELY be considered a mature site for mature people only. I totally concur.

I seriously don't freaking like little wimpy punks who try to act cool on here. Especially when they insult someone over a stupid opinion that they disapprove of so that they can simply feel good about themselves, or whatever the reason may be.

And I see that happen literally every single day on this site. It has even happened to me multiple times. Where somebody just judges you for your own simple opinion in something.

Also, just because I like Sakura and she's my fav. doesn't mean I have bad taste in anime characters. It means that I actually take the time to understand a character and try to relate their life with my own damn life. >.>

Last edited:

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think everyone who wants to talk about sakura should just post their thoughts here. if you post it in naruto discussion you wil just get hated. which is unfair :(

Wow! This is awesome! Thank you for sharing these points! Do you mind if I use them in a Pro-Sakura rant video?
go for it :)

She might lose but would give Shikamaru, Shino and Kiba a good fight
i think shed own the shit out of them. databook supports me on this. shes almost as intelligent as shika

Naruto fans hate her for ignoring Naruto, being mean to hi
not once has sakura ignored naruto except in the beginning of part 1. and she hasnt been mean to him, shes just a tsundere. sakura hits naruto because she secretly loves what he does (ie the pranks and pervy techniques) but cant show it.

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think everyone who wants to talk about sakura should just post their thoughts here. if you post it in naruto discussion you wil just get hated. which is unfair :(
Hey. That's a very, very good idea!^^ Thanks!<3 :hug:

I shall definitely allow it on here.

Hm..and shall also try to spread the word to some people/friends as well. :)

CoolFoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You got that right and the best thing to do with them is just ignore. Sometimes they do it just to get a reaction and shouldn't get to you like that. I've had to just walk away in some situations. Thats the point of this club here to talk about Sakura as much as we want to!

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You got that right and the best thing to do with them is just ignore. Sometimes they do it just to get a reaction and shouldn't get to you like that. I've had to just walk away in some situations. Thats the point of this club here to talk about Sakura as much as we want to!
Yup. And I will certainly take advantage of that. ;) Hope you do too.^^

CoolFoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know I was horrified when I seen all of that. It looked like she was in half, but even shocked she was still alive from that. Tsunade is strong and tough though, she won't die easily. I'm assuming she will sacrifice herself to save the other kage, who are still hanging on by a thread. I hate to think about both Naruto and Sakura when they learn of it, they will be crushed and I know Naruto will probably be real angry. Horrible what Madara did!

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think shed own the shit out of them. databook supports me on this. shes almost as intelligent as shika

not once has sakura ignored naruto except in the beginning of part 1. and she hasnt been mean to him, shes just a tsundere. sakura hits naruto because she secretly loves what he does (ie the pranks and pervy techniques) but cant show it.
1. I agree that her intelligence is close to Shikamaru's and in time will surpass Kakashi. However, I disagree with her beating the aforementioned characters as easily as you say since data book scores don't mean the character will win in a battle. going by your logic, Sakura can beat Neji and Temari which is probably not the case.

What exactly is a Tsundere, a girl that pretends to have a soft side when in reality she is deceptive? Do you think Sakura is immune to genjutsu because of Inner Sakura considering the fact that it allowed her to break Ino's mind control? I wanted to start a thread on that.

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, everyone who went against me when it came to Sakura.. What can I say, they have their destiny...

About Sakura's immunity at genjutsu. I don't think she's immune, she just counteracts it very fast.

CoolFoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like your signature Chatte and your right about Sakura probably being able to counter it, afterall she herself was a genjutsu user and has knowledge on it. With Tsunade, I like her too no matter what happens. Just don't see why some hate her as well!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can I join pleaseee! She is my favorite character I love how much she developed from like a weak fangirl to a powerful kunoichi in the beginning I didn't like her either but now I love her (not in a creepy way).

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright I'll join. I like her actually, even though my friend doesn't like that about me XD I just think that she grew up to a be a very strong character.
Your friend should like everything about you! That's what a true friend should value and accept. But ah well. Some friends are better than others anyway. ^^

- You're in.<3
Can I join pleaseee! She is my favorite character I love how much she developed from like a weak fangirl to a powerful kunoichi in the beginning I didn't like her either but now I love her (not in a creepy way).
Sure! :overjoy:

And lol. ^^ :hug:
I'm glad there are still Sakura fans out there, you gets too much hate just because of the plot of the series.
I'm glad for that too. :hug:
I will defo join! :D
:glomp: <3

Status
Not open for further replies.