-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also people underestimate Sakura in VS threads for some reason. They think she is some fodderU_U. She is the strongest girl in Konoha 11 by far. Even compared to Hinata who hasn't showed any good feats thus far except for holding her own against part 1 Neji.

She might lose but would give Shikamaru, Shino and Kiba a good fight. She can use poison gas bombs, poison scalpel, sleeping gas bombs and super strong punches. People ignore her proficiency with medical tools. Who knows maybe she might be the one who will put Tobi to sleep with a sleeping gas bomb.
I agree. :)
Well I did read in a new interview today where they were asking about Tobi and everything and Kishimoto said that we could expect to see all of our favorite characters gathering together and would be playing a big role in the war, so we there will probably be more from Sakura as well included!:D
I can't wait for Sakura to gain more screen time!<3
And to assure, her anti-fans that she is nothing even CLOSE. To what the word "useless" means.
I will join
Great! alright♥ :lawliet:
Can I get in? :D
Sure, Chatte-chan.<3^^ :hug: lol
You're definitely in. :)

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To me, there's no issue to be honest. I like Sakura. As plain simple, as that. xd
Of course I like others as well, but the thing is that the hate showed towards her made me love her even more, lol.

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh wow didn't know this thread was still going. It's good though, just means more members even though I think I'm one of if not the only guy in it. But hey the more merrier, but just to let you guys know:

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Chatte

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yey, glad to be here. :)
Thx.
And if you cannot add it might be due to technical problems the base has had. :)
Great!♥
Yeah.. sorry, I can't add it at the moment..x(
To me, there's no issue to be honest. I like Sakura. As plain simple, as that. xd
Of course I like others as well, but the thing is that the hate showed towards her made me love her even more, lol.
All the hate shown towards her makes me love her even more too!^^
Sakura has always been my favorite in Naruto, and she still is. ;D
Oh wow didn't know this thread was still going. It's good though, just means more members even though I think I'm one of if not the only guy in it. But hey the more merrier, but just to let you guys know:

Lmao!! Well, I'm pretty sure you're not. So no worries. :)

By the way, I think you're like one of the most mature guys on the Base. I love how you're less of an a** than the others (not saying you are one, of course).^^

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You deserve some rep for that, sir! xd

@Starlii: At first, I wasn't that concentrated on her, I admit it. I was just watching her and hoping for an improvement, she was my fun. :D
I always enjoyed when watching Naruto, viewing her inner Sakura and stuff like that.
Afterwards, came Sasori. And I was in love, lol.
And afterwards came NB and the hate shown towards her that just made me love her even more. :D

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao!! Well, I'm pretty sure you're not. So no worries. :)

By the way, I think you're like one of the most mature guys on the Base. I love how you're less of an a** than the others (not saying you are one, of course).^^
Haha thanks I think, life's too short to be a ****. I don't want to spend my time here or anywhere being an ass who only cares about himself. I just want to live life the way I want to live it, and being a **** to others isn't part of it.

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha thanks I think, life's too short to be a ****. I don't want to spend my time here or anywhere being an ass who only cares about himself. I just want to live life the way I want to live it, and being a **** to others isn't part of it.
I bow to your words of wisdom.
Why aren't there more people like these nowadays? :|

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bow to your words of wisdom.
Why aren't there more people like these nowadays? :|
They're out there, it's just that the internet isn't a good place to look. Hiding behind a screen and calling people names is what sadly my generation's new hobbie is. This actually kinda ironic because I just made a thread where I encountered an obvious troll that only posted to be an ass:

I learned early on in my life that I should treat people the way I want to be treated. It's not a hard thing to follow but I life my life by that sort of thinking, it's just common sense I feel.

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You deserve some rep for that, sir! xd

@Starlii: At first, I wasn't that concentrated on her, I admit it. I was just watching her and hoping for an improvement, she was my fun. :D
I always enjoyed when watching Naruto, viewing her inner Sakura and stuff like that.
Afterwards, came Sasori. And I was in love, lol.
And afterwards came NB and the hate shown towards her that just made me love her even more. :D
Amen.<3 xd lol
Wow. Our perspectives when it came to Sakura-chan was totally similiar back then and I guess it still is now. :D Awesome!
Yeah..you are definitely one of the most mature males on this forum.
I just admire guys who don't act like a *** just to impress other people, or whatever the stupid reason it may be why he acts like that. But, the thing I seriously dislike the most are the a**holes who post the sexist comments...that gets me, I gotta say, pretty angry. Although, eh..now I just try my best not to get too caught up with that kind of crap on here at times. =/ It's better if I simply ignore them. :D

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just admire guys who don't act like a *** just to impress other people, or whatever the stupid reason it may be why he acts like that. But, the thing I seriously dislike the most are the a**holes who post the sexist comments...that gets me, I gotta say, pretty angry. Although, eh..now I just try my best not to get too caught up with that kind of crap on here at times. =/ It's better if I simply ignore them. :D
I feel the same about anyone who acts fake, being yourself is underrated. People like to act like they're tough especially on the internet and it's tiring to see it day in and day. There's a million of tough guys on the internet, but very few people who are themselves.

Oh and yeah you learn overtime that getting angry over what someone said or posted is just a waste of time. While they're still living in the past trying to relive hose moments, you're already way ahead of them in the game I like to call life.

aunhyuga

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I SIMPLY LOVE FREAKING SAKURA.
everyone says shes a biiitch aand shes useless AND IM JUST LIKE JUST SHUT.THE ****.UP!!!!! they are just jealous of sakura!!! shes strong.shes beautiful.shes amazing. shes a medic. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT ARE HINATAS FREAKING BOOBS. which so annoying cause they call sakura a ***** n a **** and they post slutty pictures of hinata!! ugh.annoys the CRAP outta me. SHE IS THE BEST FEMALE CHARACTER IN ALL OF NARUTO!!!! ..lol what i meant to say was could i join? :3:ice:
I second u dude, sakura's definitely more mature character than hinata, she's got strength to back up her feelings,pride but hinata she's all words and guys just writing in favour of Hinata all because of her Huge ***** are porbably weirdos !!
When ever it feels like hinata is gonna pull something up , she just gets beat up whether its against neji in chunnin exams or against Pain !

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They're out there, it's just that the internet isn't a good place to look. Hiding behind a screen and calling people names is what sadly my generation's new hobbie is. This actually kinda ironic because I just made a thread where I encountered an obvious troll that only posted to be an ass:

I learned early on in my life that I should treat people the way I want to be treated. It's not a hard thing to follow but I life my life by that sort of thinking, it's just common sense I feel.
Yeah, it's just common sense only that nowadays it's becoming ...not that common, I guess. And nice values you are talking about there, unfortunately you don't get to see them...and I'm talking about real life as well, I am talking generally, not necessarily only the internet/RL.

Amen.<3 xd lol
Wow. Our perspectives when it came to Sakura-chan was totally similiar back then and I guess it still is now. :D Awesome!

It seems that we think alike? WHat star sign are you, btw? xd
I second what you said, Starlii. The same reason here. But it's just people's behavioural pattern, if I must say as I've get to see them acting like that many times.
It's just about the fact that on the internet they have the courage to be anyone, so that's why they act like *******s. You wouldn't see them like that in real life, lol.

I feel the same about anyone who acts fake, being yourself is underrated. People like to act like they're tough especially on the internet and it's tiring to see it day in and day. There's a million of tough guys on the internet, but very few people who are themselves.

Oh and yeah you learn overtime that getting angry over what someone said or posted is just a waste of time. While they're still living in the past trying to relive hose moments, you're already way ahead of them in the game I like to call life.
Yeah, the whole thing of being yourself is not fashionable nowadays. What I blame is also the media for promoting all stupid stuff that makes the kids/teenagers loose their individuality and personality. They just act like they see on tv or God knows what, not being able to build a personality on their own.

I second u dude, sakura's definitely more mature character than hinata, she's got strength to back up her feelings,pride but hinata she's all words and guys just writing in favour of Hinata all because of her Huge ***** are porbably weirdos !!
When ever it feels like hinata is gonna pull something up , she just gets beat up whether its against neji in chunnin exams or against Pain !
At a level of maturity, I agree that she is a little higher than Hinata, but we shouldn't disconsider Hinata even if she gets beaten-up. Against both Neji and Pein she showed great courage and the way I see it, in the Pein one, even though she got almost killed she kinda helped Naruto in a way. I don't alk about the nine tails stuff or anything like that, she just reminded him about himself, his ninja way at a time he was loosing it and falling for the rage.
Hinata is a great character with nice feats as well, she only lacks confidence. :)

Last edited:

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems that we think alike? WHat star sign are you, btw? xd
I second what you said, Starlii. The same reason here. But it's just people's behavioural pattern, if I must say as I've get to see them acting like that many times.
It's just about the fact that on the internet they have the courage to be anyone, so that's why they act like *******s. You wouldn't see them like that in real life, lol.
Yes..Imagine you're my sole mate. =o omgsh that'd be awesome!!<3 I'm a Capricorn. :)
And yeah..I know EXACTLY what you mean. Some people can also act like that because they just wanna try to increase their self-esteems on the internet, by trying to act like a rebel and a *** so that everyone else can like and admire that certain person.

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, it's just common sense only that nowadays it's becoming ...not that common, I guess. And nice values you are talking about there, unfortunately you don't get to see them...and I'm talking about real life as well, I am talking generally, not necessarily only the internet/RL.

Yeah, the whole thing of being yourself is not fashionable nowadays. What I blame is also the media for promoting all stupid stuff that makes the kids/teenagers loose their individuality and personality. They just act like they see on tv or God knows what, not being able to build a personality on their own.
Completely agree, even though it's an old tune it's the right one, the media is what turned this young generation into what it is now. Everyone wants to be famous nowadays and those people will do anything to get those 15 minutes of fame, even if it means stabbing your back or even disrespecting their family.

All of the stupid shit like, "OMG MY BITCH MOM JUST TOOK AWAY MY PHONE BECAUSE I GOT ALL F'S!!! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!?" I see it way too often and it just makes me want to try and talk some sense into them but it happens so often that there's no point in trying. And having a fake personality will only get you so far, when you're applying for a college or even a job, those people will see right though you and by that time it'll be too late.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay I think the main reason people dislike her is her demeanour in part 1. She was pretty cool in Shippuden but I disliked the fact she was going to kill Sasuke. For this reason, Sasuke fans hate her. Naruto fans hate her for ignoring Naruto, being mean to him and hiding important secrets. Then there are Hinata fans and we all know the rivalry between these two fan bases.

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay I think the main reason people dislike her is her demeanour in part 1. She was pretty cool in Shippuden but I disliked the fact she was going to kill Sasuke. For this reason, Sasuke fans hate her. Naruto fans hate her for ignoring Naruto, being mean to him and hiding important secrets. Then there are Hinata fans and we all know the rivalry between these two fan bases.
I would be willing to be anything that if Sakura was as busty as Hinata, a lot more people would like her, that's why a lot of people like Hinata. But yeah for the most part you're right, also I think that at this site it's "cool" to hate on Sakura. The new people don't want to go against the curve so they'll go with the crowd, hating on Sakura and so on.

CoolFoo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Believe me, I have seenthings like that in my life. Someone says something quite the contrary and then can't back up what they say. People like that ought to just grow up and not say anything at all, if they have nothing nice to say. I thought that inner Sakura was cool too in the first part of Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.