0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
♥Sakura Haruno Official FC♥

You must be registered for see images

- Plot Summary -
Cast as the main female lead, Sakura starts off as a thinly developed character, being known for her love of her team mate Sasuke than anything else. As the series progresses more of Sakura's strength and determination comes out which culminates in her becoming Tsunade's apprentice. While Sakura becomes more a Tsunade clone in her fighting style after the time skip, she matures and drops the juvenile infatuation aspects of her personality. This allows her to expore new facets of her relationship with Naruto.

Top 3 Main Characters

Naruto: The titular character, Naruto has a mixed approval rating among the fan base. He is a character whose sometimes idiotic personality conflicts with his occasional brilliance and natural talent, a staple seen in many shonen characters.

Sasuke: Driven by the massacre of his clan by his brother Itachi, Sasuke grew into a determined young man. His focused demeanor and natural ability caused many to envy him and become enamoured by his elite status. Sasuke never sought to form bonds but one was formed anyway with Naruto. Naruto's promise to return Sasuke has become the driving force of the second half of the series.

Sakura: Sakura has the mid-point between the grades of Naruto and Sasuke. Strictly average in all respects, even to the point of having no signature jutsu, Sakura has shown a lot of development over the series. Beginning as nothing more than an admirer of Sasuke and appearing to take her ninja career less seriously than she should, her experiences eventually hardened her to the point of being an effective kunoichi.

Owner: Starliii
Co-Owner: Spitfire421

○ Member List ○

Itssupereffective
ninjaglare13
Ushio1029
CoolFoo
Yuka
USSJ Future Trunks

Userbar/Avatars

♥ Affiliates ♥

N/A

(Any Anti-Sakura Fans Are Not Welcome)

Last edited:

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Question: For Plot Summary do I have to add info about that particular character or the entire anime/setting in which that character is in??

Reactions: SO7P

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She's very underrated and gets way too much hate in my opinion. I actually like her character so yeah I'll join the fan club, evens out the hate for her.

Reactions: Icelerate

Traffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stop kiddin :D
Haha that would be a pretty mean troll if I was just messing around. But nah she really is underrated on this site, it amazes me. But I can see where all the hate comes from, the fact that she's still in love with a guy who's tried to kill is unbelievable. But overall I like her character, she's a very tough kunoichi.

ninjaglare13

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll join. ^_^ I really like Sakura. She's in my group of favorite characters, I've been on the boat of hating her in the first part of Naruto. Then in the episode in which she cut off her hair I hated her much less but still disliked her a bit . But, seeing her grow so much and have determination and becoming stronger both emotionally and physically made me like her. Shes not a useless character. I love how she grew and she's a great medic nin. She completely underrated. Sure she cries, but she's a teenage girl. Everyone cries, YOU cry, sure she cries alot but in a way she's been through alot. Obviously not as much as Naruto and Sasuke but that doesn't magically take the pain she feels away. The only thing is that I feel a little bit more character info is missing with Sasuke,Sakura,and especially Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.