Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks, Chatte :)

And I agree with you. Why talk about Hinata in a Sakura Fan club thread. Don't they have a Hinata Fan Club thread somewhere?
But at least he/she wasn't as "anti-Sakura" as other members on here.
I'd question that, but anyway. Hinata has her fanclub, supposedly, so we should talk separately about the two of them. :)
You're welcome, btw! :)

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so guys where do you think our beautiful cherry blossom is? i already miss her cos she wasnt in the past few chapters :(
i got called an idiot for having a sakura avatar on youtube. its like nothing yuo say will make me stop liking her so whats the ****ing point? cant i like whoever i choose? and for all the people saying sakura should die in nejis place, do you really want all that foreshadowing and development to go to waste? to sit through people in the manga saying she will surpass tsunade, only to have her be killed off like nothing? thats disgusting writing and yet it will be ignored since people will celebrate her death for some reason. god...

hyi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so guys where do you think our beautiful cherry blossom is? i already miss her cos she wasnt in the past few chapters :(
i got called an idiot for having a sakura avatar on youtube. its like nothing yuo say will make me stop liking her so whats the ****ing point? cant i like whoever i choose? and for all the people saying sakura should die in nejis place, do you really want all that foreshadowing and development to go to waste? to sit through people in the manga saying she will surpass tsunade, only to have her be killed off like nothing? thats disgusting writing and yet it will be ignored since people will celebrate her death for some reason. god...
Don’t worry I am sure sakura will have big role you will see if kishimoto wanted to ignore her he will give her lines like naruto chakra or just showing her face but he is not ignoring her he making her for last

Shanaro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been a Sakura fan since the TV series first came out in America. I liked it so much that when I used my dial up internet (oh, the memories) and searched the show, I found the manga and have been hooked ever since. Over the past... oh god, 10 years? o_o...Sakura has remained my favorite character. The fact that everyone dislikes her makes me like her even more! I don't think people understand that the whole concept of Sakura's character is that she's the 'Flower that blooms last is the most beautiful'. I truly believe that she will prove herself to be the strongest kunoichi before the series is over. She defied the odds of becoming a major powerhouse despite her lack of familial specialties and I can't wait to see her show everyone that she is, in fact, the main heroine she was created to be.

side note: did anyone else dream about Naruto giving Sakura the Kyuubi cloak and her proceeding to use a drop-kick of death on the Bijuu?? :T_T:

Reactions: fayeon

White Lotus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey everyone! I'm new here, but I just wanted to say that I love Sakura! I even loved her all the way back in part 1 of the series. Every time a new game comes out, she's always the first character I use and the most skilled with! However, I miss seeing her during the war, and hope that she pulls a new trick out of her sleeve! She wouldn't just be sitting around doing nothing. Can I join the Sakura fanclub? :pwease:

Reactions: fayeon

xLucyx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to join the fan club to! But seriously, I don't understand why people hate Sakura. Without her, white Zetsu wouldn't been discoverd, or very late then. I like her, because unlike Naruto or Sasuke, she's born with no ability's, no bijuu or kekkai genkai. Actually, I think that Sakura has worked even harder than Naruto and Sasuke to what she is know. People call her a crybaby, but that's human. Kishi said also that Sakura is more human than other characters :)

Megumi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to join the fan club to! But seriously, I don't understand why people hate Sakura. Without her, white Zetsu wouldn't been discoverd, or very late then. I like her, because unlike Naruto or Sasuke, she's born with no ability's, no bijuu or kekkai genkai. Actually, I think that Sakura has worked even harder than Naruto and Sasuke to what she is know. People call her a crybaby, but that's human. Kishi said also that Sakura is more human than other characters :)
Omfggg!!!!!!!!!!!!! i agree :') soo much right here :bouncy:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura is the best character ever. She gets way to much hate for no reason. She is not weak and she is not useless. She is always helping in any way that she can and she always heals Naruto she's always helping him. People call her useless because she just cries but the only reason for that is because she watches the two people she cares about most (Naruto and Sasuke) try and kill each other. I think Sakura is one of the strongest kunoichi out of the Konoha 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.