Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Performing the required sequence of four hand seals, Tiashe let his chakra out into the air, manipulating it to become a a little tornado. It caught onto a little tree, uprooting it into the air and throwing it back onto the ground after damaging it and cutting it.

For the next one, Tiashe performed a simple wind technique, manipulating it to come his way. He then countered it by performing a series of hand seals to amplify his chakra, before sending it into the incoming wind. Tiashe took control of the attacking wind, splitting it apart and throwing it away from himself.

Advantages of this technique are that you can take control of the opponent's technique rather that defending against it, and it also deals more damage than other B-rank techniques if the attack is returned.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brilliant! Now for the next one, gather the sand and dust surrounding the environment and combine it with your wind chakra, blow a large gust of wind that carries the sand with it, which you can use to push back either your opponent(s) or small to medium sized objects.

Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

The following one is pretty straightforward tbh. Simply gather your wind chakra in your first and punch, releasing a large whirlwind in the direction of your strike.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe let his chakra out into the environment around him, gathering dust and sand. He then released a gust of wind, mixing it with the sand and dust. Once they were mixed together, Tiashe manipulated this large gust of wind to move away from himself.

Once it was gone, Tiashe gathered wind natured chakra in his right fist and, with his left foot in front, he punched the air in front of him with his right fist. He let his wind chakra out, and manipulated it into a large whirlwind which traveled away from him and caused destruction to where it was sent.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome! This next one is one of my favorite Wind techniques tbh. Basically gather a condensed amount of wind chakra, forming a large claw that extends from your dominant hand. Now you can control and use this claw just like an actual hand so its pretty versatile and it packs a great amount of force and can reach out quite far. Can you give me an example on how you'd use this technique in a battle?

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Next up, simply cover your hand with wind chakra and strike your target with tremendous force. The power of your punch is capable of crushing rocks and splitting the ground.

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

I wish i replied to my training threads as fast as you do z.z Wind took me 2-3 years to complete lmao.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it seems like a nice one. I would use it if I'm trapped under rubble or inside an earth jutsu to move away the rocks. Also to deflect many projectiles at once, or to trap the enemy in it.

Tiashe gathered chakra in his right hand, converting it into wind natured chakra. As the chakra was released from his hand, Tiashe used shape manipulation on it to make it into the shape of a large claw. He allowed this claw that was attached to his hand to stretch up to around ten metres in front of him. Any obstacle that was in the way, the claw ruined. Tiashe cancelled that technique and went to the next.

Gathering wind chakra again, Tiashe allowed it to coat his right hand. He then punched the ground, and a loud sound was heard as the ground was split open.

lol I think it's my inactivity that did it. xD I wasn't on NB for like a year. Thanks for replying fast to my training tho. ^_^

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I try to get atleast 2 replies per week but since i only have one student atm, I got time to reply more frequently xD.

Anyway, basically do the same thing you just did, this time with one of your legs.

(Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

For the next one, i want you to perform the 3 necessary handseals before generating a small hurricane, capable of carrying your target with it several meters. It's pretty basic but you could combine this with another element by absorbing it into the hurricane.

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gathering chakra in his right leg, Tiashe converted it into wind natured chakra, before kicking a nearby tree. As he did so, he let out the chakra, allowing it to cover his leg. This greatly damaged the tree.

Next, Tiashe performed the three required hand seals whilst gathering chakra again. He let this chakra out into the air, manipulating it so that a small but powerful hurricane was born. Tiashe sent the hurricane away from himself up to around fifteen meters before it dispersed into the air.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Swell! Next up, Simply perform four handseals and release wind whilst using shape manipulation to create a spinning disc of wind, resembling a demon wind shuriken. As you can see, it works way smoother with a fan but who carries one of those around, lmao.

(Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba Rendan no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Barrage Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: A more advanced version he user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of four hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

Next up, simply gather your chakra and create a large surge of wind which you can then use to either push back large creatures/objects or use it to cause small cuts and push back normal targets.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gathering chakra in his stomach, Tiashe molded it into wind natured chakra whilst performing the required hand seals. Sending the chakra up to his mouth, Tiashe then released it from there, manipulating the shape of the wind into a spinning disc of wind that looked like a demon wind shuriken.

He then gathered chakra again, molding it into wind chakra and released it into the air where he manipulated its shape into a large surge of wind. It furiously beat at the trees in front of it and put cuts on them as it travelled away.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great! Next up, exhale wind chakra into the palm of your hand and shape it into a ball. Then shoot it towards your target. Its a pretty nice technique tbh, quite fast-moving and strong, you could also divide this technique and shoot it in rapid succession but they'd be weaker than the single one.
Could you tell me some of the advantages this technique has?

(Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

Alright, next one is pretty straight forward tbh. Release a wave of water towards the target and then simply enhance the wave with a blast of wind.

(Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gathering chakra in his stomach, Tiashe molded it into futon chakra before channeling it towards his mouth. Holding out his right hand in front of him, he breathed out this chakra into the palm of his hand. Tiashe then used shape manipulation to shape the chakra into a small, whirlwind like ball. He then manipulated this small ball to leave his hand. It moved off at a very fast speed, and only stopped after smashing through a big rock.

It's small yet powerful at the same time, so it wouldn't block the user's vision. Also, it can be used in the NW whilst an opponent wouldn't know you're there. Because it's small, it wouldn't be as noticeable. Also, if it's broken up into smaller pieces, it would be even less noticeable.

For the next one, Tiashe gathered chakra, this time molding it into suiton chakra. Releasing it as a wave of water, he quickly gathered chakra again, molding it into futon chakra. He sent this as a wind which mixed in with the wave of water, making it more destructive and faster.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent! Next up, charge up wind chakra in your fist and attack the opponent, punching him in the gut, whilst releasing the chakra you have gathered, creating a blast of wind that'll send him flying through the air.

( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

Alright, we're done with the B-ranks, wooo!

I want you to list your 2 favorite B ranked wind techniques and list some of their strengths/how you'd use them in a battle.

Then i want you to list your 2 least favorite B ranked wind techniques, this time mentioning some of their weaknesses and how you'd counter them in a battle.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe gathered chakra in his fist, molding it into futon chakra. He then punched the ground whilst releasing it as a blast of wind, making Tiashe levitate into the air.

Yay!

Favourite:

Beast tearing gale palm- It's pretty versatile since it moves like a real hand, so it can grab, pull, push and even dislodge things. It can reach up to around ten metres which is a pretty good range too. I'd use it for trapping the opponent under it, or crushing them. Also for clearing things from my path and getting out of trapped situations.

Spiralling wind ball- This one is very fast, also goes up to around ten metres, and is strong enough to smash through thick rock. It also has the option of releasing it as one really strong bullet, or more but weaker bullets. I would use it when the opponent is preoccupied with fighting off another technique or when they are concentrating on something else, because then it would be harder for them to notice this technique as it's small.

Least favourite:

Rotating ferocious wind- It requires a sword which is kind of awkward to carry. Counter it by staying clear of the sword. jk I'd send a wind technique back at the user. Or use an earth shield.

Infinite sand great breakthrough- The opponent can see dust and sand being gathered, already warning them to counter before the wind is even mixed in. If they're standing at mid range, they would have heaps of time to counter. I'd counter it sending it back through another wind jutsu, and mix fire in it to make it stronger. Or an earth shield again.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, A ranks! These 2 techniques are probably the only wind techniques I've ever used tbvh lmao. Anyway, for the first one, start by gathering wind chakra in the tip of your fingers and emit it to form an incredibly sharp blade of wind. The technique is very fast moving and incredibly sharp. It could easily be used to slice off limbs or even decapitate heads.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

Next up, perform the Ram handset as you gather and manipulate your wind chakra. Take a deep breath and release your chakra as you breathe out, exhaling a large blast of wind that levels anything in its path as it moves forward. This is an incredibly powerful technique and be careful not to get yourself caught in it as it's quite a destructive technique.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since he ranked up, Tiashe gathered a larger amount of chakra in his fingertips than he had for the previous techniques. Molding it into futon chakra, he released it from his fingertips as a very sharp blade of wind. Using hand movements, Tiashe threw the blade of wind in front of him. As it approached a tree, Tiashe manipulated the blade to hit the tree repeatedly at different angles, causing it to become mutilated by the end of the attack.

Next, Tiashe performed the Ram hand seal whilst molding futon chakra in his lungs. Transferring it to his mouth, he exhaled it out in front of him as a huge blast wind. It traveled at a very fast speed, so much so that Tiashe could not control it after it left his mouth. Luckily he had angled it so that it would not travel his way, and made sure the wind was not blowing towards him, or else he would be injured by his own technique. Instead, it traveled away, causing only destruction in its wake.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brilliant! Next one is another fan technique. Basically swing your fan, creating a huge vortex, swirling around and lifting your target in the air where you zap him with three bolts of lightning. Tbvh I'm unsure about where the lightning comes from and overall i think its a pretty weird technique lmao. But yeah, it could be useful if you have a fan ._.

(Fūton: Boufuu Gekido Kabe) – Wind Release: Gale Raging Wall
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user swings their Giant Fan and creates a giant vortex that swirls around and lifts the opponent into the sky. They are then zapped by three bolts of lightning before falling to the ground, giving off black smoke.
Note: Must wield a Giant Fan.

Next up, fire a blade of wind that then forms a hurricane, drawing the opponent into it whilst slashing him.

(Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obtaining a giant fan, Tiashe gathered chakra which he molded into futon chakra before channeling it into the fan. As he swung the fan, a huge vortex of wind was created. Directing this vortex to a little tree, Tiashe uprooted it, and it was lifted into the sky where it was zapped by three lightning bolts. After falling to the ground, Tiashe could see that the tree was giving off black smoke.

He then gathered chakra in his stomach again, molding it into futon chakra. As he released this chakra, he manipulated it to become a giant hurricane from a blade of wind. The hurricane traveled away from Tiashe, causing massive chaos.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Swell! Next up, perform the 3 handseals required whilst taking a deep breath, exhaling several blasts of wind in an expansive range, covering a large area in front of you. This is the technique Danzo used against Sauce if you remember? Its the blasts are quite small but each of them capable of piercing through flesh so its quite lethal.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Now perform 4 handseals, take another deep breath and exhale, whilst spinning your body slightly, releasing quite a large horizontal blade moving forwards, covering a great area in front of you. The blade is extremely sharp and since it covers such a wide area, it's capable of slicing through multiple targets should they get in its way. A nice technique tbh.

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Performing the three required hand seals, Tiashe gathered chakra in his stomach and changed it's properties to wind nature. Taking a deep breath, he released this chakra out in front of him as several small blasts of wind. He moved his head from one side to the other to make sure it covered a wide range.

Tiashe then performed another four hand seals whilst molding his chakra to futon chakra again. Taking a deep breath, he released this chakra whilst spinning his body, as a sharp blade of wind. This would be good for him to use when surrounded by many opponents.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent! Now send your wind chakra into the sky, creating a stormy environment. Use your chakra to create a large tornado with great cutting power, coming down your opponent.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Next up, perform a sequence of seven handseals before creating two tornadoes. Use the first one to capture your opponent and then merge it with the second one, resulting in one massive tornado with devastating slashing capabilities. A pretty cool technique if it weren't for the seven handseals tbh xD

(Fūton: Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Slashing Tornado
Description: A stronger version of the original Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado technique. The user creates two localized tornadoes by flapping their Giant Fan. The first tornado ensnares the opponent in it and the second tornado combines with the first to create one giant tornado that slashes the opponent to death with razor sharp wind pinions. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a sequence of 7 hand seals to perform the technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.