Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe was happy that he had done his first technique in Futon. He wondered if he should ask his Sensei if he should give the strengths and weaknesses of the Jutsu.

He then read the scroll with quite some interest.

No questions Sensei. It was pretty straightforward yet interesting. Quite fascinating, how the wind can be made blunt and feel solid. I didn't know that, Thanks.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe was happy that he had done his first technique in Futon. He wondered if he should ask his Sensei if he should give the strengths and weaknesses of the Jutsu.

He then read the scroll with quite some interest.

No questions Sensei. It was pretty straightforward yet interesting. Quite fascinating, how the wind can be made blunt and feel solid. I didn't know that, Thanks.
Don't you worry. There will be more in-depth explanations for the other forms later on, the remaining of the D-ranks are all tangible blasts.

Castiel then makes another clone for his student to test out the next technique out on him.

So, next thing I would like you to try and do is gather up some more wind chakra. But this time send it towards the ground, doing this will loosen up all the sand, dust and dirt. You can either do two things with this technique, use the dust, small bits of dirt and sand to blast them into the eyes of your opponent to temporarily blind, or you can use this technique to release it around the surfaces such as trees and whatnot to creating a hard time to climb on the trees, using the wall/tree climbing technique.

Now, how I want you to use this technique; is to use this on my clone and blow the dust into his eyes causing him to not be able to see for a moment and they use some free-form to make him go poof. The trick with free-form be as descriptive as you can with your moves. I'll give you an example.

Castiel moves over to that tree in the left hand corner, and from that he raises up his left arm and stops at just before his chin, and it is folded in and clenches his left hand into a fist and then out stretches his arm to punch the tree and repeats the process until the tree is looking very damaged, and finishes the tree off with raising up his right leg and kicking once very hard causing the tree to fall over.

Castiel then comes back closer to his student.

Something like that.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe listens to his Sensei, and watches the clone appear.

Alright, I shall try this.

Tiashe again gathered Wind chakra within him. He gathered it into his right arm, which was held out in front of him. Taking a step forward with his left foot for better positioning, Tiashe let the wind chakra out from his arm in a smooth movement. The wind flew out from his arm and landed heavily on the ground about a meter away from the clone. This impact caused the dirt to fly up, landing on the clones face, with some going in its eyes.

Taking advantage of the clone being blinded, Tiashe gathered some more wind chakra into his right arm. He leaned his body forward, with his arm outstretched in front of him. Lifting his arm slightly, he pointed it to the clone, and as he did so, the wind came out as a powerful gust. The attack travelled at a fast speed, and with quite some force. Upon contact with the clone, the wind made a thump sound from the force and the clone then disappeared.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was good. Just the second part, you can't do free-form. You need a technique that releases a gust of such, so I would like you to try again as if the target is blinded. Use some free-form punches, or kicks, or anything of that relation. I understand what you did, it isn't wrong but it wasn't what I was looking for. But you did learn the following the technique which is good.

Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.

OOC: As I said you can't free-form wind techniques, you can send wind chakra into kunais to increase their sharpness among other things, but like gusts and whatnot that is a no-no.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noting his mistake, Tiashe gave another go. He approached the blinded clone, and when in hitting range, he took a step forward with his left foot as to gain momentum. In one swift moment, Tiashe pushed his right palm out with force and thrust it into the clones chest, palm heeling him. His left hand had stayed besides him, clenched in a fist, which he then used to punch the clone with, before it disappeared.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noting his mistake, Tiashe gave another go. He approached the blinded clone, and when in hitting range, he took a step forward with his left foot as to gain momentum. In one swift moment, Tiashe pushed his right palm out with force and thrust it into the clones chest, palm heeling him. His left hand had stayed besides him, clenched in a fist, which he then used to punch the clone with, before it disappeared.
Now that is what I was looking for. The dust wind technique is pretty basic, and not overly used since there is much better techniques out there. Okay, now what I want you to try and do next is, I want you to gather up some wind chakra and release it in front of you, and then by using shape manipulation on the wind chakra. You'll form it into a medium sized wall, a spinning wall of wind. When small weapons are thrown at you such as, kunai's and other smaller weapons. It'll push them back which is good. This wall can also be created when someone uses free-form tai, or D-rank taijutsu on you. The effect is similar to that of the kunai's, they'll be blown away, well more so the limb your target used to attack with.

I want you to counter the three kunai I throw at you.

Castiel grabs out three kunai using his right hand, once grabbing them he then throws them all at the same time.

You'll be fine, if you you do it right.

OOC: Just for my own knowledge what are your other stats?

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe was pretty surprised to see the three Kunai being thrown at him at once. He decided he needed to do this real fast. So, in a few really fast movements, he summoned up a good amount of wind chakra and gathered it into his right hand. The Kunai were really close now, so he quickly released the chakra from his hand, and as he did this, he manipulated the shape into that of a wall which was spinning.

He had done it just in time, if he had executed the technique even half a second later, the Kunai would have hit him. As soon as they made contact with his spinning wall of wind, they were pushed back and they fell. One fell a few meters to his right, another a few meters to his left, and the last one a few meters in front of him.

OOC: Wind is C-Rank. I started it just the next day after I started Water with you.
Earth is D-Rank. Just started it yesterday.
Haven't started Lightning or Fire yet.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe was pretty surprised to see the three Kunai being thrown at him at once. He decided he needed to do this real fast. So, in a few really fast movements, he summoned up a good amount of wind chakra and gathered it into his right hand. The Kunai were really close now, so he quickly released the chakra from his hand, and as he did this, he manipulated the shape into that of a wall which was spinning.

He had done it just in time, if he had executed the technique even half a second later, the Kunai would have hit him. As soon as they made contact with his spinning wall of wind, they were pushed back and they fell. One fell a few meters to his right, another a few meters to his left, and the last one a few meters in front of him.

OOC: Wind is C-Rank. I started it just the next day after I started Water with you.
Earth is D-Rank. Just started it yesterday.
Haven't started Lightning or Fire yet.
The wall doesn't need to be created in one of your hands to work, you merely just release your wind chakra out in front of you and manipulate the chakra to form the wall of wind.

Castiel took a moment and then continue to talk.

But none the well done you have learnt the following.

Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Castiel then goes over to his student, he picks him up and throws him up into the air. He only threw him about 5 meters above the ground, so not to far up.

So, yeah sorry about that. This is for the next technique, this technique can only be used while you are up in the air, well this part of the technique. There is a second use for this which I will explain once you land again but fire. I want you to gather up some wind chakra in your mouth, once you think you have gathered up a good amount, I want you to tilt your head left or right, or just keep it facing forward. And once you have decided I want you to blow out the chakra from your mouth this will form a stream of wind that will change your direction while you are still in the air, so you can dodge small and not so fast techniques while still in the air. Once you have changed directions, I would like you to land and then I will explain the rest of the technique, sound good? Okay.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I'll make sure to take note of that.

Tiashe watches as his Sensei walks over to him. The next thing he knew, he was 5 meters in the air. Instead of being shocked though, he was intrigued at how his Sensei had managed to throw him that high into the air. Also, he was used to this from his childhood. Although he wondered how he could listen to the instructions whilst being in the air, without falling by the time he finished listening. He knew that he was being given instructions, but that he didn't have enough time to listen to it before falling. So, thinking as fast as he could, and since this was Wind training after all, he knew his teacher wanted him to utilize some kind of technique.

He decided to do what first came to his mind. Tiashe gathered a fairly large amount of Wind Chakra and sent it off towards his mouth. By this time, he was already falling, and if he wasn't fast enough, then it would be face first. When he had gathered the Chakra, he took a really deep breath and his chest puffed out. Then, tilting his head to the right, Tiashe let out some of the Chakra from his mouth. This formed a stream of wind which sent him flying to the left, although he was closer to the ground. He then tilted his head to the left and again blew out some Wind Chakra and this sent him to the right. He was very close to the ground now, and so that he wouldn't land hard, Tiashe blew onto the floor a few meters ahead of himself. This sent him a little upwards, and at the same time, slightly back, and he then landed gently on his feet.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done you have leant.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use

The second usage of this technique is that you can blow wind chakra at the ground to create a small dust cloud to raise, which can be also used to hide your location, or even distract your intended target, I don't need you to do this usage of the technique. Handy no one uses this technique for the second usage. Let's move onto the final technique of this rank.

Castiel takes a breath.

Now, with this final technique. It is fairly easy to perform and use, all you need to do is release wind chakra from your mouth in the form of a stream of wind, this stream you will aim at the ground and in turn it will picks up rock from the ground and the rocks travel with the stream of wind, these technique is ideally used as a distraction and to follow up with a better technique, or attack. The rocks don't do that much damage since they are only small rocks, they are more of an annoyance.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Tiashe landed back on the ground, he listened to the next instructions. Excited that this was the last D-Rank technique, Tiashe set to work. It sounded pretty easy to him, easier than the previous techniques he had learnt.

Tiashe gathered up an amount of Chakra in his lungs. He moulded it into Wind Chakra. Taking a deep breath, he exhaled, letting, the Wind Chakra come out of his mouth. He manipulated its shape into a stream of wind, pointing to the floor where there were a few small rocks. Upon contact with the Wind, the rocks lifted up. Tiashe tilted his head slightly, causing the rocks to move along with the stream of wind. He then stopped blowing, and the rocks fell back to the floor.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Tiashe landed back on the ground, he listened to the next instructions. Excited that this was the last D-Rank technique, Tiashe set to work. It sounded pretty easy to him, easier than the previous techniques he had learnt.

Tiashe gathered up an amount of Chakra in his lungs. He moulded it into Wind Chakra. Taking a deep breath, he exhaled, letting, the Wind Chakra come out of his mouth. He manipulated its shape into a stream of wind, pointing to the floor where there were a few small rocks. Upon contact with the Wind, the rocks lifted up. Tiashe tilted his head slightly, causing the rocks to move along with the stream of wind. He then stopped blowing, and the rocks fell back to the floor.
Good work, and that does it for the D-ranks, but you have learnt this technique.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks and lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Before we move on, out of the four D-rank techniques you have just learnt what are your favourite two, and why are they your favourite two?

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My favourites would be Rumbling Wind Wall and Wind Stream Technique.

I like the former because it can be used for both attack and defense, and I like the sound of spinning wind. It's also pretty easy to perform and creates a shield for me.

And the Wind Stream Technique is also very nice as I have to be in the air for that, and I like the feeling of being in the air. Also, I can control my movements, so it'll perhaps resemble flying to me. And I guess, it reminds me of my past...

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mmmm, good. Time to move on to some more powerful ones. What I would like you to try and do is gather and send your wind chakra into your hands and then clap them together this will create a powerful gust from your hands, this gust can knock over a human being and defect kunai and other small weaponry, you can also use this with kunai of your own to increase their speed, power and sharpness. So as this technique stands it is a pretty handful one, out of the three options you can pick which one you want to use but none the less

Castiel grabs out three kunai and throws them towards his student, hoping that he will counter them.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe sees his Sensei throw three Kunai at him. Whilst they are traveling to him, he quickly gathers a sufficient amount of Chakra in his stomach. He then makes this Chakra as thin and as sharp as he can make it to be. This allows the chakra to be transformed into Wind Chakra, which he then sends into both of his arms. They travel down into his hands. With the Kunai pretty close to him, Tiashe releases the Wind Chakra out from his hands, which come out as wind. As he does that, he also claps both his hands together. The pressure of this causes the wind to compress, and it creates a powerful gust of wind, which quite easily knocks over the approaching Kunai. They fall on the floor with a clank, and the wind dies away.

Tiashe then searches for the approval from his teacher.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Castiel thumbs up his student in the way of approval.

That was good. You learnt,

Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Next what I want you to do is use this sword I'll let you use, and then from that grip it tight and channel some of wind chakra into the blade doing this will make it sharper as well if you throw it, it will spin at fast speeds, which can be used to whatever combo you want.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe glows with happiness as he sees his Sensei sending him a thumbs up. Castiel then gives him a sword to use in order to perform a technique. Tiashe walks up to Castiel, and takes the sword carefully from him. He takes a few steps back, gripping onto the hilt of the sword tightly, as if it is very precious to him. Looking at the sword though brings back memories he does not want to remember, so he decides to just focus on the technique.

With the sword held tight, Tiashe gathers some Chakra and makes it as sharp and thin as he possibly can. This converts the Chakra into Wind Chakra, which Tiashe sends down his right arm. He lets it out, and it is released into the sword. He can feel the Wind around the blade, sharp enough to kill. Holding the sword in his right hand, Tiashe then steps forward with his left leg, and hurls it out in front of him. As it leaves his hand, the sword starts spinning at a very fast speed, almost becoming a blur. If someone's head was there, well, he knew what the result would be. As his Chakra leaves the blade, it falls to the floor, and he walks over to retrieve it, returning it carefully to his Sensei.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome work so far.

Castiel said with a smile on his face.

You just leant.

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Next, I want you to gather up a large amount of wind chakra all throughout your body and then release it in a surge of chakra, this surge will take form of a gust of wind that is able to push things away from you, weapons, people, some techniques. Also once you've done that I want you to follow up by gathering some more wind chakra up but this time in your mouth, and then I want you to blow it out releasing a sphere of wind that I want you to aim at one of the many trees around us.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you Sensei.

Tiashe views the technique he had just learnt.

Interesting, I like this technique. So, can I actually manipulate the blades using Wind Chakra even after they have left my reach? If so, then that would mean that I could make unpredictable moves with them, making it hard for the opponent to dodge them.

I think it is also good that this technique does not reach up to long range, since if it did, then the target would have more time to react and counter it, right?

Tiashe then listens to the instructions on how to perform the next techniques.

Making sure that he is not too close to his Sensei to not injure him with the techniques, Tiashe gathers Chakra from all around his body, converting it into Wind Chakra by making it thin and sharp. He then releases all this Chakra out from the tenketsu that Chakra comes out of from the body. It is released as a gust of wind, pushing everything away from him. The rocks and the dust around him all move, leaving a circle of bare ground around him.

Standing in the same spot, Tiashe then gathers more Chakra to mould, this time in his stomach, and he also inhales in air. He makes the Chakra thin and sharp again, to form Wind Chakra which he then sends to his lungs to mix with the air particles. This air infused Wind Chakra is then sent to his mouth, where he releases it by blowing out, with his aim fixed on a tree a few metres in front of him. As the Wind Chakra is about to leave his mouth, Tiashe uses shape manipulation on it to make it into the shape of a sphere. It travels to the tree he was aiming at, leaving a large hole in its trunk.

Is this second technique in the form of a projectile or a stream?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done, you've learnt the following:

Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Range:Short-Mid
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

(second technique, answers your question?)

Alright, next I want you to perform a set of three hand seals, and release your wind chakra out in front of you, once doing that I want you to shape the chakra into five or six 6 feet high tornadoes that you will send towards the trees over there.

Castiel points at the trees he wants you to aim the tornadoes at.

Status
Not open for further replies.