Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, question answered.

Tiashe quickly performs a set of three hand seals(don't know which ones), whilst gathering chakra in his arm. He molds it into Fuuton chakra, making it thin and sharp. Tiashe then releases from his right arm the chakra, and as he does so, he gives it a spinning effect and uses shape manipulation to give it the shape of a tornado around the size of his body. Using his chakra, Tiashe sends this tornado flying towards one of the trees standing in front of him, and the tree is then damaged. In very quick succession, Tiashe makes about five more of these tornadoes, leaving a few trees damaged.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, question answered.

Tiashe quickly performs a set of three hand seals(don't know which ones), whilst gathering chakra in his arm. He molds it into Fuuton chakra, making it thin and sharp. Tiashe then releases from his right arm the chakra, and as he does so, he gives it a spinning effect and uses shape manipulation to give it the shape of a tornado around the size of his body. Using his chakra, Tiashe sends this tornado flying towards one of the trees standing in front of him, and the tree is then damaged. In very quick succession, Tiashe makes about five more of these tornadoes, leaving a few trees damaged.
And with that, you've completed.

Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+10 if used with a fire technique)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind after forming the Ram handseal, that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

So, with the next technique. It is very simple and easy to do, gather and release your wind chakra out in front of you, and form the wind into a vortex of wind, that will push away my clone out of your way into a decent distance, there is also a need to perform a set of three handseals before releasing the wind chakra.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe performs the three needed hand seals, and gathers chakra inside his body which he converts to wind chakra. He then releases it out in front of him, and using this chakra, he manipulates the wind around him to form into a vortex of wind which is spinning. It causes the air around him to move, and the debris on the ground also moves, leaving a clean smooth circle around it. Spotting his Sensei's clone, Tiashe aims this vortex of wind at it, pushing it away from him.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm. You learnt.

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique, after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram, creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

The following technique is simple, it is used as a counter against low rank wind techniques, it is in short a technique that splits incoming wind techniques in two. The wind is in the form of a wind gust, this gust is released via your mouth. So, I want you to counter this incoming technique I'm about to perform.

I stand firm, and gather up a small amount of wind chakra, this chakra is gathered within my left arm, I release it in the form of a simple wave of wind that will travel straight towards his student.

Once you counter, if you counter it that is. I want you to perform the hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon and release wind chakra from your body this will create a small cyclone of sharp wind which will pick up petals from the ground (yes they appear out of nowhere) - and attack that tree over there.

And, you saw the technique I performed against you just before? The one where I expected you to counter, I want you to perform that one, so again you just gather wind chakra up in your hands, either one; doesn't matter, and from that release a gust of wind that can be controlled via hand motions, pretty handy if you ask me.

--

OOC: I did see you looking for another sensei to replace me by the way. I don't really like people doing that, if you plan to do that, you drop me first and then look.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nodding his head during the explanation, Tiashe then watches as his teacher uses his left arm to send a simple wave of wind towards him. Exhaling in air, Tiashe kneads chakra in his stomach, making it thin and sharp, which converts it into wind chakra. This travels to his lungs and then to his mouth, where he blows it out as a thin stream of wind towards the incoming attack, moving his head up and down in the middle of the wave of wind to make sure it cuts all the way through. The wave of wind then splits into two as Tiashe's stream of wind pierces through it, and Tiashe thinks that if he were to use it in battle, he would immediately run through the clearing and attack the opponent.

Next, Tiashe performs the Tiger, Hare and Dragon hand seals whilst molding chakra all around his body. He converts it to wind chakra by making it thin and sharp. This chakra is then released from his body via the chakra points located all around his body. As it is released, Tiashe uses shape manipulation on it to make it in the form of a cyclone, spinning around wildly. He then uses this cyclone of wind to pick up petals from the floor, and aims this sharp cyclone at a nearby tree. The tree has slashes all over it by the time Tiashe is finished with this Jutsu.

Finally, Tiashe gathers chakra again, this time in his right hand. He again changes it to wind chakra by making it thin and sharp, before releasing it from his hand. It comes out as a gust of wind as Tiashe shape manipulates it. He directs it to the same tree which he has just used, and it becomes more damaged.

Sorry about that man. I genuinely thought it would cause less trouble if I did that, as I've also seen some others do. But, I'll keep that in mind, not to do it again in the future. And I also thought that perhaps since you were busy, that you wouldn't mind either. Apologies again though.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, it's my fault for my really late replies. This month was a busy month, next month will be the same. But I try and reply as much as I can, just do let me know if I am too slow and, I'll understand. Just come to me first and tell me.

-------

Well done, very well done. You have learnt the following three techniques:

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15/20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless. Depending on the users skill with Wind release and the amount of chakra spent, the technique can vary in strength to suit the users needs. Bios with Wind as their main specialty can defend from up to B-Rank techniques.

Range: Short - Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to produce a cyclone of sharp winds and petals to attack their opponent.

Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent by swinging their hand or hands.

Next up is the final techniques for the C-rank of this list, the last two are as following. I need you to pick up your sword and, gather wind chakra within in once you think you have reached a good amount, I want you to swing the blade which in turn will release wind chakra in the form of a large whirlwind, once you have performed that I want you to drop your sword and merely gather up some wind chakra in your mouth and release it in the form of a stream of wind, fairly straight forward, shouldn't give you much trouble.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, I understand. ^_^

Glad to hear that he is almost on B-Ranks, Tiashe wields a sword in his right hand, and as he does so, he moulds chakra in his forearm. Making it thin and sharp, he converts this into Futon chakra. Then stepping forward with his right leg, Tiashe swings his sword in a diagonal manner in front of him. Right at that moment of swinging his sword, Tiashe uses this momentum to releases his chakra, which he shape manipulates to form a whirlwind. It travels forward with speed and destroys anything in its path, except for really strong things. Tiashe thinks it is a nice technique as the opponent will not realise that he would be using wind with the sword. If he was defending for example, he could use his sword, and actually let out the wind, injuring the unsuspecting opponents.

Putting away his sword, Tiashe then gathers chakra again, to convert into Futon chakra. He inhales, and sends the chakra from his stomach to his lungs to mix with the air, until it reaches his mouth. When it does, Tiashe releases it out steadily in front of him as a stream by exhaling with his chest puffed out and this stream does not require much shape manipulation. As it travels out, it widens its range, making wind currents and destroying the trees. He also notes that this would be a good technique to use when fueling a fire technique.

Sensei, can this second technique lift the opponents into the air if it is aimed at their feet or the ground beneath them?

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it can't. It isn't strong enough for that, the petals only have enough power to cut the target. Next up,

Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then swings it to create a powerful whirlwind of sharp winds. The core skill behind the technique is the timing between channeling chakra into the sword and releasing it as the sword is swung.

By using a sword you will channel your wind chakra into the sword, and then by a simple swing you release the chakra in the form of a whirlwind that is able to cut and cut deep due to the sharp winds.

Description: The user gushes a powerful stream of wind from their mouth towards their enemy.

Super duper easy. Gather up your fuuton chakra in your mouth then release it by blowing outwards releasing a simple stream of wind that goes towards my clone, cutting him etc.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm

It prevents opponents from getting in contact with the user, and it can also be used to make weapons faster and stronger. It is a different kind of technique from the others, which are more mainstream ones like streams and such. Weapons are not so impressive themselves, but they can be if they are used with this technique whilst the opponent is within short range to give less time for them to react.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon

I like how it is a sphere, so it will churn everything in its path. It also has a nice range, and fast execution. I think it would also be distracting, so right after it, another attack could be sent.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind

With this technique, the fact that a sword is involved is splendid. If the user engages in a close combat battle with an opponent who also has a sword, the opponent will feel alright with being in close range since he would also have a sword. But the opponent may not know that the user can use wind to channel through the sword, and so it would catch them off guard. Since they would be in close range, the opponent would be hit with this technique.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great choices.

Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.]

Simple technique, use your blade. Send wind chakra into the blade, forming the chakra into a vortex of wind that you will release as you swing, the vertex does no damage but will push away small things like weapons, and/or materials covering your body.

Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power. ]

Another weapon based wind technique, pretty much release wind chakra from your mouth onto your blade, or kunai, weapon really. To increase it's sharpness + some other added bonus.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe wields his sword with his right hand, and gathers chakra into that arm. He manipulates its nature, making it very thin and sharp, and it becomes wind natured chakra. He then releases this chakra into his sword, and releases the wind from it. He shape manipulates the wind to form a vortex around him. This keeps anything from approaching too close to him, and the dust and rocks at his feet are swept away, leaving a clean circle around him. Tiashe thinks this would be good to use for defensive purposes.

Next, Tiashe once again manipulates wind chakra, this time in his stomach. He allows it to travel into his lungs and then into his mouth, where he releases it in the form of wind chakra onto his blade. This makes the blade sharper and more lethal. Tiashe swings his sword out in front of him, and it is so sharp that he felt as if he saw the air in front of him split. He then removes his chakra from the sword, returning it back to normal.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Simple technique that creates a twister to hurt your target, is released via your mouth.

--

Top three C-rank wind techniques and why. :p (cause that one above is the last C-rank)

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe gathers chakra in his stomach, molding it into wind chakra. It travels to his mouth, where he releases it. As he does, Tiashe shape manipulates the wind chakra so that it is a in the shape of a twister. It comes out of his mouth as a stream, spiraling and it reaches about ten metres away from him before just becoming normal wind. The ground in that area is smooth, as the wind had blown the dust away.

Still have the same as the top three. U_U

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ooops I buggered up, oh well. :|

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user

Similar to that one kenjutsu technique that releases a red slash of chakra, but instead this is obviously made out of wind. Can stop weapons and whatnot being thrown at you.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering xD

Firmly wielding his sword in his right hand, Tiashe gathers chakra in his arm, converting it into wind natured chakra through nature manipulation. He then allows this chakra to seep into his sword. As this happens, Tiashe swings his sword from left to right in an arc, and a gust of wind is released from the sword, traveling in the arc of the sword. The tree close by dealt the damage, evident as it creaked, bent and fell.

Is the wind in this technique sharp or blunt? And also, when swinging the sword, will the wind reach the opponent anywhere up to mid range as it says in the description? If it does, I can't really see it as having much of an effect from that far of a distance.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering xD

Firmly wielding his sword in his right hand, Tiashe gathers chakra in his arm, converting it into wind natured chakra through nature manipulation. He then allows this chakra to seep into his sword. As this happens, Tiashe swings his sword from left to right in an arc, and a gust of wind is released from the sword, traveling in the arc of the sword. The tree close by dealt the damage, evident as it creaked, bent and fell.

Is the wind in this technique sharp or blunt? And also, when swinging the sword, will the wind reach the opponent anywhere up to mid range as it says in the description? If it does, I can't really see it as having much of an effect from that far of a distance.
It is sharp, and yeah it does.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aight, Sup! Imma try keeping my style of teaching as smooth as possible so basically ill post the technique(s), explain them and sometimes along with a question or two about them, you perform it and answer the questions.

If you yourself have any questions, just ask away.

Now do you prefer 1 technique at a time or would you like 2 techniques per reply?

Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Alright so this one is pretty straightforward tbh. Just channel wind chakra into your blade and swing it whilst releasing the chakra as a big gust of wind.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aye sir! I'd like 2 techniques.

Tiashe held a sword in front, and slightly above of him with both his hands. In that position, he gathered wind chakra in his arms, transferring it into the sword. When the sword had enough chakra in it, Tiashe swung it down, at the same time releasing the chakra to create a large gust of wind. The ground trembled, and trees nearby swayed violently.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent! Next up, either by using a fan or performing 4 handseals, you create a small tornado in which you capture the opponent, damaging and cutting them.

(Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

The next one is actually pretty sweet, after performing a set of handseals, you'll use your own wind technique to take control of the opponents wind attack, split it, control it and redirect it towards themselves. Remember it only works up to B-rank though.
Now, can you tell me a few upsides or advantages that this technique have?

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.