Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll use my Castiel bio for this.

--

The day was bright, and sunny. The noise in the village was cheerful and usual with the walls of Konoha, Castiel promised one of the newest villages ninja that he would train him in whatever the person wanted, so Castiel went to find the person, and assumed that this person would be at the training grounds, since that is where everyone is when it comes down to training.

Reaching the area he does indeed see someone there, waiting for someone, for Castiel wasn't sure, so Castiel walked up to the person and spoke.

Hello, are you here for training. I promised someone that I would train them in wind release, are you that person?

Castiel waited for a response before moving to the next question(s).

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sun poured its rays out, warming Tiashe, and the background noise was quite pleasant to his ears. All this made him feel a little sleepy.

His sleepiness faded away though, as he saw a person approach him. Knowing that this was probably his Sensei, he became awake and alert. The person walked up to him, and upon being asked a question, Tiashe replied in a calm and cool tone.

Yes, I believe that would be true.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well hello then, my name is Castiel, or Cas. Whichever you prefer, I'm okay with.

Castiel then bows to show respect to his student. He holds his position for a mere moment and then straightens up his back.

So what do you know about wind release? Tell me some things about it.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am Tiashe, it is an honour to be your student.

After seeing his Sensei bow, Tiashe also bowed to him as to show respect to his teacher, before straightening up to dutifully answer the question.

Alright then. Wind release is the use of wind by manipulating chakra. It is performed by making chakra very thin and sharp. Wind is one of the five basic elements that can be used in attack or defense. It is very versatile and flexible. It can be bent into whichever shape the user desires. Wind is a graceful yet very powerful element as it can cut very finely through things with ease. In battle, it is usually used to make a weapon stronger. By using Wind chakra on the weapon, it becomes sharper and faster. Wind can also be used as defense. It can easily blow things away, like an approaching attack.

Wind is strong against Lightning since it can cut the electrical connections in the lightning. But it is weak against fire since it fuels the fire, causing it to just become bigger.

Wind can be used alongside Fire to create a powerful attack. It can also be used with Water, as it would cause the water to become more powerful and sharp. Also it will move at a faster speed.

Not sure if he answered the question properly, Tiashe calmly waited for his Sensei to respond.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Castiel listens closely to his students answers to his questions.

That was good, basic understanding and even answered more then was need.

Castiel said while smiling.

I'll just put my own input on wind, if I may:

Wind Release is the element that allows us to create and manipulate wind. When you think of wind you think of something that is fast, free flowing, unpredictable, and strong. In the Narutoverse and in our RP, wind release has a variety of different properties which makes it versatile in its own right. For one, we have the ability to create long and short powerful gusts of flowing wind. Mainly these techniques that are designed to provide resistance against oncoming attacks, reversing the trajectory of weaponry, etc. We can also create short concentrated/compressed bursts of wind that give a pseudo solid form which can be used for blunt force or strong impacts. These would mainly be offensive in nature. There is also vacuum or suction power that can be generated, drawing objects in for close combat or sucking away the oxygen for suffocation. However, one of the more prominent abilities of wind release that we’ve come to know from the Narutoverse is the powerful cutting power that it possesses. Mainly from characters like Naruto, Asuma, and Sora, the wind nature has been shown to be able to slice and cut through things like butter. Wind is the movement of many gases in the air, though we’ve been shown to manipulate just the air itself and call it wind release by comparison due to the relationship.

Do you have any questions regarding my input?

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe listened intently as his teacher further explained the element Wind, making sure to absorb everything in.

Thank you Castiel. That's a very nice explanation of it.
No questions as of yet Sensei.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, so there are four different types of wind that you can produce before I give you the answer, do you have any idea what the four different types could be? Here is a hint; have a look at the jutsu list and have a look at what techniques do what and then categorise.

From all the training Castiel has conducted this is the first time he has ever asked this type of question and is very curious how his student will answer.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe was taken aback by this question; it proved to be quite difficult. Being a stubborn individual, he did not like to ask for help, and he answered, filled with embarrassment at the thought of getting the answer wrong.

Well, I believe the four types of wind that can be produced would be attack, defense, supplementary and offensive.

He then waited for his Sensei's response.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe was taken aback by this question; it proved to be quite difficult. Being a stubborn individual, he did not like to ask for help, and he answered, filled with embarrassment at the thought of getting the answer wrong.

Well, I believe the four types of wind that can be produced would be attack, defense, supplementary and offensive.

He then waited for his Sensei's response.
Not really what I mean, I'll rephrase the question, when using wind based attacks, some do blunt damage, while some do cutting damage. What are the other forms of wind that you can use?

OOC: Just fyi offensive and attack is the same thing. :p

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just as he thought, it was wrong. He made another attempt.

Sorry about that Sensei. Perhaps another would be explosive.

Tiashe really could not think of anything else which could be the right answer.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No problem, I am the teacher after all.

Castiel wasn't annoyed, or disappointed, he was more relieved that his student didn't know the answer.

There are four, well really three they go as following: tangible blasts, slicing gusts, vortexes and well techniques that are well specific/s (such as rasengan/custom techniques). Questions about any of this before I get more indepth?

Castiel awaited the reply of his student in case Tiashe has any questions leading up to the four.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hearing this, Tiashe felt more relaxed. He then listened to the information given by his teacher, and he formed an image in his mind of those different types of wind as he heard them.

No questions Sensei.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hearing this, Tiashe felt more relaxed. He then listened to the information given by his teacher, and he formed an image in his mind of those different types of wind as he heard them.

No questions Sensei.
Alright. Now before we get too in-depth of the types of forms of wind, I should probably give you this piece of paper.

Castiel takes the small square piece of paper out of his pocket and then walks over to his student to hand him the piece of paper.

Okay, so what I want you to do with this piece of paper is quite simple, all I want you to do is try and channel your chakra into the paper and if done correctly the paper should slice evenly in half. Give it a shot!

Castiel then hands you the paper and takes two steps back, observing his student.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, I'll try this Sensei.

Tiashe receives the piece of paper and puts it between his thumb and forefinger. Closing his eyes, he channels Wind Chakra within him and gathers it to his hand where the paper is. He thinks about its properties, and about its nature. Graceful yet powerful. He imagines it to be thin, sharp and fast. He then lets it flow out onto the paper, and to his surprise, sees the paper slice very neatly into half, like a sharp blade went through it.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well show me, did you do it? And if you did, how did it make you feel? I mean how does the wind chakra make you feel?

Castiel then walks closer to his student to see if he had managed to have done it.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, I managed to cut it. It made me feel calm and at ease. And it made me feel light, like I was about to fly. And I could also feel the power within it, ready to destruct at my command.

As his Sensei walks towards him, Tiashe holds out his hand to show him the paper which was now lying in his palm, in two halves.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, I managed to cut it. It made me feel calm and at ease. And it made me feel light, like I was about to fly. And I could also feel the power within it, ready to destruct at my command.

As his Sensei walks towards him, Tiashe holds out his hand to show him the paper which was now lying in his palm, in two halves.
Well done, you have an understanding of wind chakra. Now with this understanding, I want you to gather a larger amount then before. But this time, you can either release it from your mouth in the form of a stream or release the wind chakra from one of limbs, may it be from your arm, or leg, whichever one it is up to you, the ones from your limbs will be in the form of blasts. Give a shot, releasing it on my shadow clone that will be made next to me.

Castiel then performs one seal and splits half of his chakra to make a shadow clone next to him.

While performing the technique, what type of wind do you believe you are performing it is: tangible blasts, slicing gusts, vortexes and well techniques that are well specific/s (such as rasengan/custom techniques)? If you are unsure, we will go more in depth into each form, if you would like?

Castiel said as he watches and standing next to his clone, hoping he doesn't get hit.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe listened carefully to the instructions, and watched as the clone appeared. He then gathered a large amount of Wind Chakra and focused it into his arm. It felt like it was about to gush out, and when he let it out, it landed forcefully as a blast onto the clone, making it disappear. He was relieved, it had just narrowly missed his Sensei. I better be more careful next time, he thought.

Alright Sensei, I believe this is a tangible blast that I have performed. Yes, more detail would be good, in order for me to have more knowledge in this field.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tiashe listened carefully to the instructions, and watched as the clone appeared. He then gathered a large amount of Wind Chakra and focused it into his arm. It felt like it was about to gush out, and when he let it out, it landed forcefully as a blast onto the clone, making it disappear. He was relieved, it had just narrowly missed his Sensei. I better be more careful next time, he thought.

Alright Sensei, I believe this is a tangible blast that I have performed. Yes, more detail would be good, in order for me to have more knowledge in this field.
That was good. Before we get into explaining. You just learnt this technique.

Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy.

Quite a handy technique, just for small minor attacks, or an aid for taijutsu. The technique can be also added to your free-form taijutsu if you wish. Now to your answer, you are indeed correct and yes sure.

Castiel then took out a scroll and threw it at his student, this small scroll had all the information regrading tangible blasts.

Read this, ask questions if you have any.

Alright, for the most part, the techniques within this form consist of large and powerful gusts that you exhale from your mouth or release from another point of the body or simply out of thin air. These gusts contain a few essential properties. These wind techniques can either be long lasting, forceful gusts that have the ability to blow back various items and people/animals of various sizes. These powerful gusts apply a strong pressure in whatever direction release and, therefore any object that comes into contact will be forced back into the direction essentially. If in direct opposition (where one is coming in the direct opposite direction of the wind) or cornered against a wall or obstruction that prevents the flow, the pressure from the wind can have tremendous affects. The second type of skill these techniques may possess are blunt force; wind that is so compressed and refined that once it makes impact with the target it creates a blunt force, almost as if it was hit with a solid object. So techniques that create compact spheres will make impact in similar a way to a bullet or if the wind is spread out a little more like a wall, it could create the sensation of a solid wall impacting, etc... On that note there are distinct ways to casting the two different types of techniques in this section.

1) For Gusts: You'll gather your wind chakra through your body to the point of release and then you will release a steady, fast, and powerful gust of wind. You're gathering a fixed amount of chakra and then you're steadily releasing that chakra in the form of wind. You'll need to make sure it's fast and wide as the speed will give more momentum and force behind the technique.

2) For Blunt blasts: Think of projectiles. You'll gather a fixed amount of chakra like you would for any technique and then you would use shape manipulation to compact the wind into a compressed form like a ball, or whatever the technique entails. You'll then release the technique towards your opponent. The wind will be fast so it'll make impact quickly and once it does, it'll make a blunt impact almost like a solid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.