Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I personally never thought Uchihas were part of the hardwork theme. We did see Sasuke work hard in p1 to catch up to Itachi. After he killed MS, EMS and Rinnegan were his only options. I guess that's really the writers fault for not giving Sasuke more training arcs. But then if he did train his abilities he would slaughter NAruto. Naruto is the hardwork theme but even he didn't even work so hard and took training shortcuts that cut months of training into days. So if anyone destroyed it , it would be the person who it was made for.
Very well said.

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You're the same guy who said Obito used Kamui to escape Amateratsu that was already on his body and you believe it to be a fact :|

I asked you a simple question, my latter statement is no less true seeing as how you're quick to defend the Uchiha regardless if you are wrong or not. What does being born with talent have to do with not working hard? Can you prove it?

I can prove Sasuke cried and obtained most of his powers in Shippuden without working for it.
Sasuke was born a genius and worked hard in pt1 so I don't see how your post is relevant to the thread
This was my premise in case you missed it

The whole premise of the thread was getting handed free powerups to which you already proven Sasuke has recieved via MS and EMS the latter of which is not arguable was handed to him

There is no more to discuss

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The whole premise of the thread was getting handed free powerups to which you already proven Sasuke has recieved via MS and EMS the latter of which is not arguable was handed to him

There is no more to discuss
So, still no constructive reply to any of my points? I see, there is nothing more to discuss with you indeed :sigar: Naruto fanbase in its finest, what can I say. Though it was a shame on me to lower myself to arguing with the likes of you for once, but I guess everybody needs a release once in a while? Still feeling myself a bit embarrassed :eek:h: It's nearly like recalling taking part in a drunken brawl.

Anyway, I'm done with you seeing as you're incapable of constructive debating anyway (nothing I didn't know beforehand, though).

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, still no constructive reply to any of my points? I see, there is nothing more to discuss with you indeed :sigar: Naruto fanbase in its finest, what can I say. Though it was a shame on me to lower myself to arguing with the likes of you for once, but I guess everybody needs a release once in a while? Still feeling myself a bit embarrassed :eek:h: It's nearly like recalling taking part in a drunken brawl.

Anyway, I'm done with you seeing as you're incapable of constructive debating anyway (nothing I didn't know beforehand, though).
Fun fact, I actually like the Uchiha, just don't agree with the fapbase's logic unfournately

You've proven the thread in it's entirety so I don't see why I need to waste my time with cancerous posts

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally never thought Uchihas were part of the hardwork theme. We did see Sasuke work hard in p1 to catch up to Itachi. After he killed MS, EMS and Rinnegan were his only options. I guess that's really the writers fault for not giving Sasuke more training arcs. But then if he did train his abilities he would slaughter NAruto. Naruto is the hardwork theme but even he didn't even work so hard and took training shortcuts that cut months of training into days. So if anyone destroyed it , it would be the person who it was made for.

o but this is a deadshit thread so I wont be responding to whiny posts about Sasukes free powerups when I know he will reply with being the idiot he is. Good day : )
If he did train his abilities then he will be 80 years old :lmao:

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fun fact, I actually like the Uchiha, just don't agree with the fapbase's logic unfournately

You've proven the thread in it's entirety so I don't see why I need to waste my time with cancerous posts
Stick to whatever idiotic beliefs you prefer to stick, buddy, why quoting me? I'm not interested in your fantasies about me :sigar:

Last edited:

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stick to whatever idiotic beliefs you prefer to stick, buddy, why quoting me? I'm not interested in your fantasies about me :sigar:
How about you learn how to debate instead of trolling? You blantantly skipped over one of my responses and called me retarded when you proved the thread you were against. Herp derp :sdo:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Took the second hokages jutsu and made it his own. No, that's not hardwork.
Could only learn imperfect sagemode and his summonings do most of the feats for him.
Orochimaru
Hahaha, hell no. He steals fuuinjutsu and he wanted to steal Sasuke's sharingan to hasten the process.
Based off what? We know nothing about his past and nothing was said about him being a hardworker.
Lol no. Senju clan inherit yang from sage and they are a clan of a thousand skills
Nope, read his databook on how he was a natural genius and that he had his father teach him everything. He basically lived the same life as kakashi without the father committing suicide.
Tsuchikages
Listing Kages that you know nothing about their backround doesn't work. And oh yeah, tsuchikage where born with a kekkai genkai/tota. So debunked there.
Killer bee
Etc
Killerbee is a jinchuuriki, so no.

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How about you learn how to debate instead of trolling? You blantantly skipped over one of my responses and called me retarded when you proved the thread you was against. Herp derp :sdo:
Dear lord, you haven't replied to literally ANY of my points and haven't provided ANY evidence to yours whereas I've countered every single one of yours. Who are you trying to lie to here, kid? :lmao: Besides, I'm not the one who has to edit his previous posts after being caught saying retarded stuff.

And since you've edited your previous post as well: if you know who I am and what I do here on NB, you are aware that I like both Naruto and Sasuke equally which I've proven by writing a popular 200k+ words fanfiction story about them. Fun fact is that Naruto fans make me feel ashamed of liking Naruto's character and I don't want to be associated with said fanbase because of the likes of you and the OP which like 99% of Naruto's fanbase consists of.

And you're calling me an Uchiha 'fap', kindly give a link to a single thread of mine with wanking any of them. But you won't, because there aren't any :bdpf:

Last edited:

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OP talks about hard work, yet says that Jinchuuriki, which are depending on the power of other lifeforms, are not gifted like Uchiha with their eyes.
:wesobi:

Observer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're probably judging this simply by seeing how some certain members of the Uchiha clan are OP as hell. Do you really think that an average 3T Uchiha ( during Tobirama's Era and 3rd SWW ) would destroy the concept of hard work? There were plenty of fodders just like in every clan/country, not everyone was a gifted and talented even in the Uchiha clan - only true genuises were shining amongst them.

You don't seem to understand that "gifted" =/= destroying concept of hard work.

We can apply your logic to any genuises and gifted people throughout the world's history. So? Did they destroy the concept of hard work?

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dear lord, you haven't replied to literally ANY of my points and haven't provided ANY evidence to yours whereas I've countered every single one of yours. Who are you trying to lie to here, kid? :lmao: Besides, I'm not the one who has to edit his previous posts after being caught saying retarded stuff.

And since you've edited your previous post as well: if you know who I am and what I do here on NB, you are aware that I like both Naruto and Sasuke equally which I've proven by writing a popular 200k+ words fanfiction story about them. Fun fact is that Naruto fans make me feel ashamed of liking Naruto's character and I don't want to be associated with said fanbase because of the likes of you and the OP which like 99% of Naruto's fanbase consists of.

And you're calling me an Uchiha 'fap', kindly give a link to a single thread of mine with wanking any of them. But you won't, because there aren't any :bdpf:
You really want me own your retarded logic that bad huh? Ok I try to avoid meaningless dribble but I guess I have to put you in your place. Look out for a detailed response to each of your dumb replies

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You really want me own your retarded logic that bad huh? Ok I try to avoid meaningless dribble but I guess I have to put you in your place. Look out for a detailed response to each of your dumb replies
Put me in my place with what, another post containing nothing but meaningless dribble and zero facts/points/proofs to your claims? :th: This guy. I'm giving you one last chance to surprise me with a post that can prove your IQ to be above 50, and then I'm adding you to my ignore list if you fail to do so for the 6th time straight now (make no mistake, I'm actually counting). :lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DominiqueX

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga used to have a theme of hard work but it was abandoned by kishimoto when he started giving free powerups to uchihas.

Think about it uchihas basically cry to get mangekyo powers, while every other ninja has to train and work his ass off, they can also basically copy others hardwork just like that.

Sasuke copying Rock Lee's moves was a great insult to his character. Add to that the fact that Rock Lee was essentially shoved to the side both in character development and became a fodder just because he wasnt from a special clan.

Kishimoto unwittingly or knowingly gives us a message that unless you are born special you can't succeed in the world, cry and you will get what you want, hard work be damned.

Discuss.
Everything was fine until they introduced MS. 3 T/M was a little bit broken but not on the MS/Rinnegan level.

You seriously don't have to be born in a special clan. Take a look at that guy (minato), he became a pimp in no time. That short-SM + incomplete rasengan + FTG made him a certified boss. Sakura became quite a good ninja post kage arc and tenten... well she has the sage tools so there's that.

Julia Raider

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been reading the dialogue between the two of you and I have to agree with the Alco guy, you really haven't replied to a single point of his and hardly made any yourslef. I believe you to be trolling, and it's surprising that he doesn't see that :wut: :happy:

Reactions: The Necromancer

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You right.
No, he's not. First of all, people are not born equal and life isn't fair. Second of all, "the Uchiha" is referring to like 5 people from generations of the same clan. Third, those 5 Uchiha, and completely ousted the exactly one hard worker in the whole manga in everything because that's just how it goes most of the time. If anything, Kishimoto unwillingly implemented some realism in his manga.

Fourth, Lee was confirmed at least twice to be a genius himself, a genius of hard work. Swap his proficiency with Sasuke's powers and he'll never achieve Sasuke's level, since he's inept in ninjutsu and genjutsu, while Sasuke will reach or excel Lee's level if he puts in the same amount of work. You see, the fact everyone likes to forget is that the talented one will never be surpassed by the hard worker if he just puts in at least an equal amount of effort in what he does.

And lastly, there's the mental issue. Sasuke didn't work as much as Lee. On the flip side, Lee's entire family and clan wasn't murdered by his brother in front of his eyes, only to find out later the village basically committed genocide against them. A fair trade, in my opinion, but no, you just gotta cry because you don't like a clan that much.

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been reading the dialogue between the two of you and I have to agree with the Alco guy, you really haven't replied to a single point of his and hardly made any yourslef. I believe you to be trolling, and it's surprising that he doesn't see that :wut: :happy:
If you were careful enough, you would've seen that I actually have said that I tend to think he's trolling. It's just that I haven't made a Naruto faptard cry so loud for months by now, and I nearly forgot how delicious their salty tears actually are. :lol

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lee is all time fave so I can say that in terms of you thread I feel naruto ****ed it all up starting at vote1 a lil then especially at pein arc..

I personally enjoyed the nod to Lee Sama in chuunin exams as it showed me two things: that without the added layer of plot(bijuu/eyes), Lee is the strongest shinobi of their generation & His character was burnt out by giving him 5g's so could focus on the destined rivalry(eyes/bijuu) theme imo.
Lee>Sasuke>naruto>neji>fodder before pein arc
*shouts t'hebi*

You deliberately insulting Lee in attempt to cast more shade at Uchiha is downright pitiful and underhanded.. you thread sickens me you shifty snake you

Lee isn't amongst fodder as he was last man standing tryna help fodder like 1 armed minato<----- yea i said it mofos x'D

M'Lord Crow's brother fought hard and was in training his whole life even forcibly by Itachi Himself.. lost wings and shit just to catch a W against th'guy naruto & Kakashi couldn't & put together a damn good team making him a damn good cell leader imo whereas naruto played support till war arc.

Hardest working shinobi even in gaiden and I didn't watch the last but I saw tht kick tho.

Keep Lee Sama out u shitty threads and out u mouf