Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did Sasuke work for Amateratsu and the Sage's Chakara yes or no? :sdo:
Yes, he did work hard throughout many years to kill Itachi which unlocked Amaterasu for him. As for the Sage's Chakra - neither of him or Naruto worked hard to get that, it's a stupid question. Did you even read the manga, buddy? :sdo3:

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Sasuke work for Amateratsu and the Sage's Chakara yes or no? :sdo:
Seeing as how MS is activated by killing your closest friend, one could say that everything Sasuke did up until awakening MS was training for Amaterasu.

But I digress, Narutobase members will never understand that emotional trauma equals or even trumps physical trauma in most cases.

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. YOU ARE LITERALLY DEBATING AGAINST FACTS KISHIMOTO HAS WRITTEN. Jesus christ dude.

You know what, i'm not even going into 2 and 3. You have no comprehension of any points being made here. You're even debating against concrete fact. It's pathetic.
No I'm not, the first thing I posted was a fact I don't care if you agree or not. You're retarded because you think Sasuke worked for Amateratsu when it's literally shown in the panel when he awoke it (seeing his comrades and danger and feeling emotional about them being tossed by Bee). But what do I expect from Uchiha fanboys, logic isn't something shown in your arguments

Seeing as how MS is activated by killing your closest friend, one could say that everything Sasuke did up until awakening MS was training for Amaterasu.
Oh my God you're dumb. Who did Sasuke kill when he unlocked MS against Bee?

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, he did work hard throughout many years to kill Itachi which unlocked Amaterasu for him. As for the Sage's Chakra - neither of him or Naruto worked hard to get that, it's a stupid question. Did you even read the manga, buddy? :sdo3:
So he unlocked Amateratsu after killing Itachi? Can I see a manga scan off this please? He also worked for EMS too right?

Retarded much, aren't you?

You must be registered for see images
I meant Amateratsu was about to edit

He unlocked Amateratsu due to emotional trauma not due to beating Itachi

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I'm not, the first thing I posted was a fact I don't care if you agree or not. You're retarded because you think Sasuke worked for Amateratsu when it's literally shown in the panel when he awoke it (seeing his comrades and danger and feeling emotional about them being tossed by Bee). But what do I expect from Uchiha fanboys, logic isn't something shown in your arguments

Oh my God you're dumb. Who did Sasuke kill when he unlocked MS against Bee?
Itachi.

So he unlocked Amateratsu after killing Itachi? Can I see a manga scan off this please? He also worked for EMS too right?
Hahahahaha. Holy ****ing shit. This is too much.

I've honestly never seen so many blatant facts overlooked or just plain ignored. At least Michael knows how the manga works. My god, I wish stupidity was a reportable offense.

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The manga scan is above. :coffee: With your previous post you've made it clear that you don't know the manga you're trying to discuss. In either case, I've already expressed my point of view on the likes of you and the OP here in this thread, and I don't feel necessary to repeat myself. You're either a troll, a biased hater or an idiot, your call.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga scan is above. :coffee: With your previous post you've made it clear that you don't know the manga you're trying to discuss. In either case, I've already expressed my point of view on the likes of you and the OP here in this thread, and I don't feel necessary to repeat myself. You're either a troll, a biased hater or an idiot, your call.
This is not smart enough to be trolling.

Trolling has some merit of truth to debate with. This guy is just ignoring facts given to him right before his eyes.

Logically it is izanagi and that description is vague. Notice it says full extent of his powers. Being it can be talking about both Kamui and Izanagi since that paragraph is generalizing Tobi's abilities.
The entire page is on Tobi's Phasing ability. And Izanagi didn't exist in the manga or databook yet. Try again. There is no "logically." Only "factually."

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yet only displayed it when Taka was in trouble and was (emotionally) reminded of his old team, makes sense

Hahahahaha. Holy ****ing shit. This is too much.

I've honestly never seen so many blatant facts overlooked or just plain ignored. At least Michael knows how the manga works. My god, I wish stupidity was a reportable offense.
I'm not ignoring facts, he was handed 2-3 abilities through emotional trauma, not hard work

Logically it is izanagi and that description is vague. Notice it says full extent of his powers. Being it can be talking about Kamui and Izanagi since that paragraph is generalizing Tobi's abilities.
Read above, already answered that question

The entire page is on Tobi's Phasing ability. And Izanagi didn't exist in the manga or databook yet. Try again. There is no "logically." Only "factually."
Because Kishi hasn't thrown in things out the blue that hadn't been revealed yet. The fight with Konan shuts down your retarded logic

Already said I meant to edit. He didn't unlock Amateratsu until fighting Bee when Taka was in trouble and he was feeling emotional

Last edited:

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Trolling has some merit of truth to debate with. This guy is just ignoring facts given to him right before his eyes.

Well, I'm just leaving him an option to pretend that it was all but a poor attempt at trolling in order to not look as stupid as he's looking right now. :lol

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Kishi hasn't thrown in things out the blue that hadn't been revealed yet. The fight with Konan shuts down your retarded logic
Izanagi was revealed literally years after that databook came out.

I swear this is the last time I respond to you. It's making me dumber every time I get a glimpse into your mind.

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Already said I meant to edit. He didn't unlock Amateratsu until fighting Bee when Taka was in trouble and he was feeling emotional
Yes, because Amaterasu is not an ability of his MS which he had awakened beforehand :sdo: Honestly, your stupidity (whether it's pretentious or real) doesn't cease to amaze me.

RasenUchihaChaos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga used to have a theme of hard work but it was abandoned by kishimoto when he started giving free powerups to uchihas.

Think about it uchihas basically cry to get mangekyo powers, while every other ninja has to train and work his ass off, they can also basically copy others hardwork just like that.

Sasuke copying Rock Lee's moves was a great insult to his character. Add to that the fact that Rock Lee was essentially shoved to the side both in character development and became a fodder just because he wasnt from a special clan.

Kishimoto unwittingly or knowingly gives us a message that unless you are born special you can't succeed in the world, cry and you will get what you want, hard work be damned.

Discuss.
"There is naught beyond this moment for those who will not give themselves whole to their cause."

Zensum

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its about his unknown abilities ( at the time ) which is why the paragraph is so vague
@bold doesn't mean much kishi goes back to old things all the time.
I'm just saying Izanagi makes more sense