Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about Bijuus though ? :Sparks:
By bijuus I assume you mean jinchurikis but all jinchurikis have to work to control their bijuu but an uchiha can be total fodder and yet become kage level in one shot.

Obito is a perfect example of how a genin level ninja can be kage level just because he was born an uchiha.

Fact remains in the ninja world everyone has to work on their jutsus except the born lucky uchiha clan because they apparently are above plebain things like hard work

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because you can prove that they didn't work hard. Why are you such a bias Uchiha fanboy?
Are you an idiot?

Minato was called the genius prodigy of his time, unsurpassed since his death, and defeated multiple jounin as a genin, outsmarting even Konoha's jounin trackers.

Jiraiya is a legendary sannin, one of the greatest shinobi in the world, on par with the genius Orochimaru, and destined to be great and train great people.

The 3rd Raikage was born with a body strong enough to withstand the aftermath of a FRS, and was born within the lineage of Raikage.

Tobirama was a Senju, which granted him longevity and a chakra pool larger than the average shinobi, and was second in line to the heir of the entire Senju clan, son of the leader of the strongest clan in the world.

Tell me more about how handicaps work. Just because they weren't born with hax eyes, doesn't mean they didn't have their own crutches. Maybe learn how to read more critically before criticizing.

No the thread is between being born in special clan vs born nothing aka hardwork
So you're saying Hinata has an unfair advantage against Sasori or Kakuzu or Konan?

If you truly think being born outside of a powerful clan means you have to work hard, I have some bad news for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSStylish

Deadmed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its more like a mix of both, you need to be gifted but also you need to put in hard work to hone your gifts and take advantage of your blessings. Kishimoto was a gifted artist but he would have never gotten to where he was sitting on his ass. Guy used pure hard work and determination to be able to stand up to a God like being, he was a genius of hard work.

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you an idiot?

Minato was called the genius prodigy of his time, unsurpassed since his death, and defeated multiple jounin as a genin, outsmarting even Konoha's jounin trackers.

Jiraiya is a legendary sannin, one of the greatest shinobi in the world, on par with the genius Orochimaru, and destined to be great and train great people.

The 3rd Raikage was born with a body strong enough to withstand the aftermath of a FRS, and was born within the lineage of Raikage.

Tobirama was a Senju, which granted him longevity and a chakra pool larger than the average shinobi, and was second in line to the heir of the entire Senju clan, son of the leader of the strongest clan in the world.

Tell me more about how handicaps work. Just because they weren't born with hax eyes, doesn't mean they didn't have their own crutches. Maybe learn how to read more critically before criticizing.

So you're saying Hinata has an unfair advantage against Sasori or Kakuzu or Konan?
You're the same guy who said Obito used Kamui to escape Amateratsu that was already on his body and you believe it to be a fact :|

I asked you a simple question, my latter statement is no less true seeing as how you're quick to defend the Uchiha regardless if you are wrong or not. What does being born with talent have to do with not working hard? Can you prove it?

I can prove Sasuke cried and obtained most of his powers in Shippuden without working for it.
Sasuke was born a genius and worked hard in pt1 so I don't see how your post is relevant to the thread

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What training did sasuke do to get sharing an copying, genjutsus, amaterasu, susanoo and rinnegan? That's his entire arsenal that makes him relevant otherwise he would be a chunnin level lower than rock lee
Your forgetting the other skills Sasuke has, he has Chidori, Chidori variations, Kirin, Katon variations, Shuriken skills, has 2 element Katon and Raiton, can summon huge animal like manda no problem, swordman skills. Those skills require training.

Let's not forget Sasuke had to train to climb tree.

deadp00l

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Necromancer you are just going downhill.

Minato, raikage and tobirama all had to rely on their own and either learn or invent jutsus to get by, whereas minato's counterpart obito just cried over rin and got a better space time jutsu than minato.

That right there tells you how much of a huge crutch and unfair advantage any uchiha has over anyone who is not born an uchiha, not only working to achieve is pointless the uchiha achieves higher than you just by being uchiha.

Zensum

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're the same guy who said Obito used Kamui to escape Amateratsu that was already on his body and you believe it to be a fact :|

I asked you a simple question, my latter statement is no less true seeing as how you're quick to defend the Uchiha regardless if you are wrong or not. What does being born with talent have to do with not working hard? Can you prove it?

I can prove Sasuke cried and obtained most of his powers in Shippuden without working for it.
Sasuke was born a genius and worked hard in pt1 so I don't see how your post is relevant to the thread
I wanna read this fanfic. I hope its as good at kamui phases though koto one he wrote.

deadp00l

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your forgetting the other skills Sasuke has, he has Chidori, Chidori variations, Kirin, Katon variations, Shuriken skills, has 2 element Katon and Raiton, can summon huge animal like manda no problem, swordman skills. Those skills require training.

Let's not forget Sasuke had to train to climb tree.
Chidori is not possible without sharingan, and training for chidori variants doesn't hide the fact that sasuke did zero training for all the powers that actually make him relevant.

I already said he would be around chunnin level without the sharingan crutch but he has insulted hard work by getting away with kage level powerups without putting effort and insulted rock lee

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I wanna read this fanfic. I hope its as good at kamui phases though koto one he wrote.

First bold is just a blatant fact. I honestly can't understand how you have gotten so far without the ability to read.
You must be registered for see images
Second underline. U_U

Second bold is just retarded and frankly doesn't deserve a response. Please read your own sentence again, then delete it.

Thirdly, Sasuke was born a genius of hard work like Rock Lee, and a natural prodigy like Minato, Itachi, Tobirama, Orochimaru, etc.
He worked hard until he "unlocked" his genius or became strong enough to be a genius.

You clearly don't understand what Kishimoto means when he says "hard work." He doesn't mean that Sasuke, Minato, and Orochimaru are sitting on the couch watching TV, while magically learning things, he means they don't have to train 25 hours a day until their bones break to learn how to be good, like Lee has to.

Hard work only truly applies to like 5 characters in this manga.

Last edited:

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First bold is just a blatant fact. I honestly can't understand how you have gotten so far without the ability to read.
Second underline. U_U

Second bold is just retarded and frankly doesn't deserve a response. Please read your own sentence again, then delete it.

Thirdly, Sasuke was born a genius of hard work like Rock Lee, and a natural prodigy like Minato, Itachi, Tobirama, Orochimaru, etc.
He worked hard until he "unlocked" his genius or became strong enough to be a genius.
1. Once Obito has something touching him he can't use Kamui on that part the is touching him to Kamuiland without taking what ever is on him into the Kamui dimension with him. Which is exactly what happened when Konan stuck the tags on him

2. Calls it retarded doesn't understand the context. Let me stupefy it for you. Just because you are born a genius, doesn't mean you don't have to work toward your abilities. Can you prove that those mentioned previously did not work for their abilities?

3.Totally misunderstanding yet again. What does this trash irrelevant post have to do with him receiving 3 powers up without working for them?

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Necromancer you are just going downhill.

Minato, raikage and tobirama all had to rely on their own and either learn or invent jutsus to get by, whereas minato's counterpart obito just cried over rin and got a better space time jutsu than minato.

That right there tells you how much of a huge crutch and unfair advantage any uchiha has over anyone who is not born an uchiha, not only working to achieve is pointless the uchiha achieves higher than you just by being uchiha.
You don't even understand what I'm debating.

Yes, having the sharingan gives you a huge advantage. But to say that everyone on earth who is not born into a clan has to work as hard as someone like Lee is just plain wrong.

Mari Makinami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Second underline. U_U

You clearly don't understand what Kishimoto means when he says "hard work." He doesn't mean that Sasuke, Minato, and Orochimaru are sitting on the couch watching TV, while magically learning things, he means they don't have to train 25 hours a day until their bones break to learn how to be good, like Lee has to.

Hard work only truly applies to like 5 characters in this manga.
It is fairly clear that they are either trolling or just are not intelligent enough to be able to comprehend the manga/to remain unbiased. Why bother arguing with such people? :sdo: The whole argumentation of 'only genetics make certain characters powerful' is usually only applied to Sasuke by his haters. However, when you tell them that their fav (which is usually Naruto, what a surprise) is all about genetics/borrowed power as well, they are all in denial and butthurt. Honestly, don't waste your time on the idiots.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Once Obito has something touch him he can't use Kamui without taking what ever is on him into the Kamui dimension with him. Which is exactly what happened when Konan stuck the tags on him

2. Calls it retarded doesn't understand the context. Let me stupefy it for you. Just because you are born a genius, doesn't mean you don't have to work toward your abilities. Can you prove that those mentioned previously did not work for their abilities?

3.Totally misunderstanding yet again. What does the trash irrelevant post have to do with him receiving 3 powers up without working?
1. YOU ARE LITERALLY DEBATING AGAINST FACTS KISHIMOTO HAS WRITTEN. Jesus christ dude. He's literally told you that Kamui let Obito escape Amaterasu, but you're in such denial that you actually try to refute him?

You know what, i'm not even going into 2 and 3. You have no comprehension of any points being made here. You're even debating against concrete fact. It's pathetic.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chidori is not possible without sharingan, and training for chidori variants doesn't hide the fact that sasuke did zero training for all the powers that actually make him relevant.

I already said he would be around chunnin level without the sharingan crutch but he has insulted hard work by getting away with kage level powerups without putting effort and insulted rock lee
Hmm to be accurate Chidori is possible without the Sharingan, it just be a incomplete jutsu stated by Minato. All the jutsu I listed Sasuke trained to learn them and doing it the hard way. Sasuke master the CM to be able to do partial transformation and no side affects.

Sasuke word was to be able to use Susano it requires to master the double mangekyou sharingan, so it is not unlocked automatically.

As for Jinchuuriki, they get instant access to Bijuu dama the strongest jutsu whether he is friend with Bijuu or not when transformed in Bijuu form or cloak.

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is fairly clear that they are either trolling or just are not intelligent enough to be able to comprehend the manga/to remain unbiased. Why bother arguing with such people? :sdo: The whole argumentation of 'only genetics make certain characters powerful' is usually only applied to Sasuke by his haters. However, when you tell them that their fav (which is usually Naruto, what a surprise) is all about genetics/borrowed power as well, they are all in denial and butthurt. Honestly, don't waste your time on the idiots.
Did Sasuke work for Amateratsu and the Sage's Chakara yes or no? :sdo: