*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
anyways im still above youon my earth rampart .now all seven of us use Suiton ? Suishouha (Water Release ? Water Colliding Wave)
- Effect:A technique where the user harnesses a great deal of water within their body. Having their chest petrude outwards, and finally releasing forth a great wave of water. This powerful tidal wave can easily cover an area with water and flood it )..........all of the water hits you and does great damage on you even alomst drowning you ........

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kuchiyose no Jutsu i summoned Gamabunta im on top of him how u going to fight my gamabunta Suiton: Teppodama (Water Release: Gunshot) from gamabunta mouth
ok i use now i use Earth Release ? Earth Land Deflection [Doton ? Doroku Gaeshi]
- Effect: A skill where the user slams there hands onto the ground, flipping up an area of earth that is able to protect their body from oncoming attacks. Capable of deflecting metallic objects and various jutsu) to block it then i use Kyuchiyose - Enkouou Enma- Demon Monkey Summoning and summon Enma the Great Monkey .........then i turn him into the "Monkey Staff":):) im ready suckaaaaaaaa

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
ok i use now i use Earth Release ? Earth Land Deflection [Doton ? Doroku Gaeshi]
- Effect: A skill where the user slams there hands onto the ground, flipping up an area of earth that is able to protect their body from oncoming attacks. Capable of deflecting metallic objects and various jutsu) to block it then i use Kyuchiyose - Enkouou Enma- Demon Monkey Summoning and summon Enma the Great Monkey .........then i turn him into the "Monkey Staff":):) im ready suckaaaaaaaa
WHAT?!?!??!

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
before it hits us i use (Katon ? Karyuu Endan [Fire Release ? Fire Dragon Napalm]
- Effect: A skill in which has been considered one of the most powerful streaming fire jutsu. The user gathering up a great deal of chakra within their chest, condensing it and focusing it at the same time. Letting it flow out into the world, bursting forth into a grand stream of flame. This powerful stream having such a flying force that it can repel projectiles that get in its way. This attack flies very fast, and is considered hard to dodge without the use of supplementary jutsu) so that hits you and your toad wit my jutsu and your jutsu combined so yeah you takae ALOT of damage :) ..........

WHAT?!?!??!
why are you saying wat ? you taught that to me ..member ?

Last edited: