Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well if you so confident you can take me down so fast then do it mister ...........and yeah i kno that but just believe you my number 1 target and dont tell me to watch my mouth who are you ????????NOBODY .........."dum dum"
I'm watching my mouth, I'm staying within the socially acceptable range of 'threats', if you will. I think I've earned bragging rights to call you a dum dum by defeating Shodaime in a much awesomer fight than this one is :cool:

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm watching my mouth, I'm staying within the socially acceptable range of 'threats', if you will. I think I've earned bragging rights to call you a dum dum by defeating Shodaime in a much awesomer fight than this one is :cool:
yeah im not takin nothin away from you .....but juss cause you beast him doesnt mean you can call me dum dum that stupid on yo part ...........AND WHAT ARE YOU DOIN your in my prison

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yeah im not takin nothin away from you .....but juss cause you beast him doesnt mean you can call me dum dum that stupid on yo part ...........AND WHAT ARE YOU DOIN your in my prison
I think I've earned the right to call you "dum dum" once, all in good humor anyway :cool:

Naruto said he had to go back up there ^

He said he'll finish this tomorrow... he has to go, i think.

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but i dont see how it continues when i beat him ....... hes in my prison..........and i really dont care who you beat i aint no dum dum ...........

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but hes in my hole though ..its deep enough even that toad ......so hes not even in the equation............dude you just tryin ti make excues for him to still be in it !!!!!!!