Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*takes out my katana*
Katon Bunshin no Jutsu x 7 we all jump in the woods in different directions ..........ends my move

Last edited:

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shadow clone jutsu (50 clone)attack
now while all of your clones are rushing me i use Earth Release ? Mud Rush Wave [Doton ? Deido Sattou Nami no Jutsu]
- Effect: A technique where the user gathers an incredible amount of chakra within their chest, expanding out their chest far out then it normally can be expanded. The user opens up their mouth and releases a rushing wave of Mud from their mouths. This incredible mass of mud is devastatingly powerful and can merely push over many individuals and drown them in mud. After the jutsu is used, the mud hardens to trap anything within it) to destroy all your clones and the real you is stuck in it ...........now that you are trapped i use Suiton ? Daibakufu no Jutsu [Water Release ? Grand Waterfall Skill]
- Effect: Pound opponent with a huge water attack.:):)

Yasmine

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shadow clone jutsu again (150 clone) with taht jutsu of mine Shihohappo Shuriken (Shuriken from All Directions)Combined with his Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Shadow Doppelganger), Naruto throws a large number (depending upon the number of Bunshin) shuriken from all angles at his opponent.

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shadow clone jutsu again (150 clone) with taht jutsu of mine Shihohappo Shuriken (Shuriken from All Directions)Combined with his Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Shadow Doppelganger), Naruto throws a large number (depending upon the number of Bunshin) shuriken from all angles at his opponent.
(member i still have 7 of my clones still living ) now with that we all use Magnetism Release ? Magnet Blade [Magunton ? Magun no Yaiba]
- Effect: A skill that involves a blade made from chakra. Channeling chakra through a hilt or a kunai creates a powerful magnetic blade. This blade able to swat away projectiles with a mere swing and not even touching, and able to force armors to split without even touching.......all swing the shuriken right back you destroying your clones and you getting stabbed by your shurikens ............dude you sure you still wanna continue...........

Yasmine

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course i dont even show you my real power yet

Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu(900 clone) all of my clone hold Rasengan (Spiraling Sphere) attack let see how u gonna escape 100 go to left with rasengan , 200 go to the right with rasengan..400 go beging you with rasengan..200 come in fron of you with rasengan...in my self come with the new jutsu u cant do nothing no one can escape this jutsu is Futon: Rasenshuriken (Wind Release: Spiraling Shuriken) u weak now u can not even stand up right

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
haha ill give you one thing you gotta lotta chakra but that only goes so far..........so all seven of us Wind Release ? Great Cutting Whirlwind Technique [Fuuton ? Dai Kamaitachi]
- Effect: A skill named after a powerful mythological creature. An upgrade to the Kamaitachi skill, the user will send forth a great amount of spiralling winds towards the opponent. .....killing all your clones and knocking you back........so basically your not gonna get a hit on me .............you almost dead ....

haha ill give you one thing you gotta lotta chakra but that only goes so far..........so all seven of us Wind Release ? Great Cutting Whirlwind Technique [Fuuton ? Dai Kamaitachi]
- Effect: A skill named after a powerful mythological creature. An upgrade to the Kamaitachi skill, the user will send forth a great amount of spiralling winds towards the opponent. .....killing all your clones and knocking you back........so basically your not gonna get a hit on me .............you almost dead ....
900th POST!!!!!!!!!11

Last edited:

Yasmine

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
haha u wish i didnt even call the mad chakra yet

hey u wrong that was my clone with Futon: Rasenshuriken (Wind Release: Spiraling Shuriken) i can do it u can even see it i can swith clone with my body u can see it remember how naruto kill kakuzu i did the same thing /.. now the real me come out now take this u one more attack u lose