*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
oh yeah take this Shihohappo Shuriken (Shuriken from All Directions)
shadow clone jutsu (4 clone 2 clone perform rasengan 2 clone hide)
attack in my shuriken all over is coming all direction how u gonna survive
well from my understand you have 4 clones all together well your probably goin to try to distract me wit the rasengan.........and other 2 get me but no its 4 against 7 ........... so 2 of us use (Wind Release ? Orb of the Storm [Fuuton ? Kyuusai Suto-mu no Jutsu]
- Effect: A skill known for being the match of the Rasengan, being created by the villages top jutsu developers after hearing of the Rasengans power. This jutsu causes wind to spin and condense within the hand)..so thats two agaisnt your one reasengan to destroy them and then i use Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique)-to summon pakkun the dog to sniff the real you out :) so no sneak attacks :):)

Last edited:

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
pretty good naruto jump shadow clone jutu (6 clone 5 clone with rasengan)
the other clone transform to pakkun (which one is the real one now) and the real naruto transform like with the bird flying naruto is flying now
ha childs play..............pakkun goodbye poofs hes gone now your looking dumb ..........now i use (Earth Relase ? Earth Style Rampart [Doton ? Doryuuheki no Jutsu]
- Effect: By gathering chakra into the ground, the user is able to create a large earthen wall from the ground to send them up into the air. Standing atop of this, can help out defensively by evading a large number of attacks from the opponent. Also, the same jutsu can be used to gain the high ground and provide support for other jutsu ) to move all seven of us from your 5 clones) and you only summoned 6 clones thats seven you got i use Katon ? Goukakyuu no Jutsu [Fire Release ? Grand Fireball Skill]
- to destroy your 5 clones .....

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dude you gotta understand ..........1st off you wouldnt have enough chakra for that and 2nd im above you an you gotta hit me wit that thing first ..........but whatever lets end this ..........yalll are on the ground below me because i used earth rampart which puts me above you so i use (Katon ? Yuutename no Jutsu [Fire Release ? Melting Rain Skill]
- Effect: A skill in which is one of the most diffucult fire based jutsu to master. Within the sky fire chakra is imbued into the clouds from the user. From these clouds, it begins to rain down a series of burning embers. Ecomposing the nearby area or a potentially long range target in a rainfall of fiery embers. ) So basically your dead .......... you and your little clones .......its like burning hell and i dont believe in killing so im not goin tooo.......so i do it just enough so you cant even use your body............somebody call 911 or get lady tsunade

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
no matter what hes still defeated........and i kno for a fact that he said he cant use its healing powers.........he can have alot of chakra but that only goes so far .........and i beat you ........fair square

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
oka he gives you his chakra but chakra doesnt make you win kid your still beatin.....juss cause you have more chakra doesnt mean you win ..........i still beat you .......your burned to death ........well almost i didnt wanna kill you

*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
umm you get over it the kybuu aint all that .........thats why sasuke poned his ass WHEN he had the kybuu power ......its about shinobi skills .... not no freakin kybuu so dont say nothin effects you cause it does ...........