*Black*

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HAHA thats what yall think Katon ? Baku Ho Bunshin No Jutsu [Fire Release ? Explosive Fire Clone]
- you steppin on all my clones now catches the toad on fire than i use Shadow Release ? Shadow Pool [Kageton ? Kage Gouben]
- Effect: A skill where the user concentrates chakra into their shadow and redirects it to the front of their body. When the opponent rushes over and tries to step into the shadow they will fall into a strange pool and sink into the ground) NOW YOURfreakin toad is in a hole that it cant get out of...........it cant even move ..............now naruto me vs you :) Katon Bunshin no Jutsu x 5

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ohhhhhh Yeha The Big One
ROFLMAO!!
That sounds so funny in my head :D:D:D

HAHA thats what yall think Katon ? Baku Ho Bunshin No Jutsu [Fire Release ? Explosive Fire Clone]
- you steppin on all my clones now catches the toad on fire than i use Shadow Release ? Shadow Pool [Kageton ? Kage Gouben]
- Effect: A skill where the user concentrates chakra into their shadow and redirects it to the front of their body. When the opponent rushes over and tries to step into the shadow they will fall into a strange pool and sink into the ground) NOW YOURfreakin toad is in a hole that it cant get out of...........it cant even move ..............now naruto me vs you :) Katon Bunshin no Jutsu x 5
What's that??? We couldn't hear you from the top of Gamabunta.

A tiny little explosion to gamabunta is like what a... birthday candle would be to us.

Last edited: