Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Matatabi was curiously listening to the humans speak to each other, wondering what exactly are they talking about in some instances. The most shocking of these developments, however, was the male human somehow knowing her name. Though that was to be questioned another time, as Matatabi would lean in closer to Mirabelle’s own body; as she extended a paw over the girl though not pressing on her. “Ah…so the Uchiha wasn’t lying…I can sense faint embers of my other half within her…keeping her alive” Matatabi said, now finally accepting the truth. “Yes, I’m ready” the Nibi accepted the desire of its other half, to become apart of this vessel. Matatabi closed her eyes and waited.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella listened intently, learning the actual name of the Two Tail. Matatabi? Then The other beasts had names as well? She wasn't even annoying that the cat thought she might be lying, that is quite a hallmark in Isabella's personality.
She processed the notion that Enkidou went for a "swim", annoying at the fact that Solomon knew more than was willing to share. She wondered if he was immune to all yin spiritual arts or if he had any good counter against her Sage of Deceit's Genjutsu. It would be quite benefitial to unlock all the information Solomon has.

But he seemed genuine when he said Isabella had just to ask, and he'd tell her. Even if the information came filled with riddles and obscured, it was always the truth. She decided to wait, to see if she was needed until Mirabelle wakes up.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Then we must make posthaste." Still kneeling besides Mirabelle he placed his hand on her stomach; he had done such a procedure before - though on admittedly much smaller scales. The technique employed followed a principle similar to his own Ars Theurgia Goetia. From his hands two spiritual Athame form; they were jet black, much like the Truth-Seeker Orbs, and appeared as simple ritual daggers. But they were also intangible, incapable of inflicting any serious physical harm. "Your spirits will be bound first. This is not the traditional Uzumaki sealing that has been used for generations to seal Hagoromo's children of chakra." Solomon let the first dagger drift ghostly into Mirabelle's stomach, while the other found its way to Matatabi's titanic sized paw. It wouldn't be long before their spirits were joined and Mirabelle could, unconsciously, feel Matatabi's presence.

"Jinri Hosei Shiki." With their spirits joined Solomon cast one of his most potent and signature sealing techniques, pulling Matatabi's spirit and chakra into Mirabelle's body. There was a brief surge of light before dissipating, leaving only Solomon and Isabella alone with an unconscious, but revived, Mirabelle.

(Shūkyō Gētea: Akuma no Sagi) – Goetic Theurgy: Praestigiis Daemonum
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 60
Damage: 120
Description: Praestigiis Daemonum is the most basic technique of Goetic Theurgy and employs the basic concept of establishing a spiritual tether between user and victim(s). The user creates up to five tangible Athame from their spiritual energy and launches them at another technique or target and, upon contact, establishes a tether between the victim(s) and the user. Aside from the primary purpose of establishing a spiritual tether, these physical Athame are potent weapons and can be used as such within clashes established in the style. With a tether established, the user becomes able to share physical sensations, like pain, and illusory experiences with their victims. For example, should the user stab themselves in the arm, the victim will experience the spiritual equivalence of pain from this technique. This experienced spiritual pain inflicts the equivalent of the physical damage inflicted by the user upon themselves as spiritual damage upon the victim. Additionally, with an established tether, the user can induce illusions upon themselves to share them with the victim, done through separate illusory techniques. Because these illusions are imposed on the user, and not victim, they cannot be broken by traditional means other than by releasing the tether or if the user releases the illusion themselves. The spiritual tether established can only be broken by surges that use Yin, Yang, Yin-Yang, or Natural Energy of higher rank. This technique can be used twice per battle, and once every three turns. While the tether is established the user cannot use Yang or Yin-Yang Release techniques above A-Rank.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This post begins a mission utilizing the following elements:
  • Finding the potential truth (4)
  • Utilize a new skill for the first time (4)

At first, there was nothing – only mere silence was presented in the first minute or so. However, a light twitch of her fingers, the first sign of life came from the girl’s body on its own. Slowly but surely, coconsciousness started to return to Mirabelle as she slowly opened her eyes. She groaned, a massive headache washing over her spiritually – but her vision was blurred. “Where I am…” she thought for a moment, but once her body was able to regain enough strength, she stared to struggle move. She tried to life herself up, but she would trip herself up a little bit. As she became upright, her body ached – but she had returned though her vision was only now returning to normal. She would glance around, unable to make out anything at first but then she noticed two figures standing near her. She squinted her eyes to focus, as she realized it was Solomon – judging by his hair coloration and the multiple tattoos engraved into his skin. “Solomon? What are you doin…” her thought was cut off when she noticed the Uchiha was standing right near him.
Mirabelle’s entire mood became soured already, a clear scowl came back onto her face. “You…what are you doing here…” she said as she tried to get up. She swayed back and forth, until she managed to reset her center gravity. “What’s the meaning of this? Where am I? What hell happe..” her thought pattern was cut off when she heard a familiar voice speaking to her. “Do not fret child, for the woman before you is you’re savior” the Nibi spoke – causing Mirabelle to become spooked. The thoughts of what happened no so long ago rushed back to her. The woman dying and somehow coming back, the fear Mirabelle felt and then…the Uchiha placing her into that nightmarish illusion. However, the most painful of them all, was the loss of the Nibi. “How are you…still here…” she said to the Nibi, her eyes started to become teary a bit, as the last thing she remembered before fully falling prey to the Tsukiyomi was the voice of the other half.

Mirabelle…despite our differences…I began to slowly accept the idea of being partners with you, but I’m afraid that might end up getting cut short. Please…seek out my other half, she will understand…but for now, this is good bye. Survive, for both of us

These where the last words the Nibi said before it forcefully released itself from its seal and became apart of the physical world. And now, for her to wake up and see the cat returned was…shocking. “I am not the Nibi you originally knew…I am the other half, but consider yourself lucky, that woman there risked her own life to protect you…even going out her way to come find me. You owe her and my other half your gratitude, as my other half left behind embers of her powers just to keep you alive” Nibi spoke to her, the newly restored Jinchuriki found it heard to digest but her being here, away from Madara and others back in the land of fire AND the Nibi’s return does valid its claim so far. Mirabelle became a little less tense, for now at least as she turned to the look at Isabella in her newly formed eyes. “I’m sorry, I believe that much should be said” she admitted to her.
Thank you for protecting me while I was in such a vulnerable state, but I still don’t appreciate what you attempted to do back at the forest…” Mirabelle reminded her. She sighed, as she rubbed her temples – her head still hurting from the interaction of that genjutsu. She would however then turn her attention to Solomon as she offered a somewhat warm smile. “I suppose you’re wondering why I’m not in the Underworld right now…but I also assume you’re one of the reasons I’m awake right now too” she said giving a nervous laugh, but soon that laugh turned into a somewhat serious look. “Solomon, I know last time you where in a rush to get us down there, but now I believe is the time…there’s something I need to know…” she said.

Her eyes glanced into his own, as her own reflection can be seen in them. “What exactly happened that night…the night the Kyubi appeared before Chungsu…was it truly just an unfortunate coincidence…or was there more to it than we know…I tried to find as much information on the incident but…nothing…” she rubbed her hand to her head as she scratched it. Solomon might know what she wanted to know, and it might help finally put some closure within Mirabelle’s mind as to what happened with her family on that day. Is the mother cult responsible for it? She wished to know more, about the truth. She would also have some questions pertaining to the nature of being a Jinchuriki, hoping he might have an idea on how to help her learn to control the Nibi’s power better.

@Drackos @Lili-Chwan

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella looked in wonder as Solomon pulled out the twin spiritual blades. This was mastery beyond anything she had ever experienced. It was hard to think that, after being in a slumber for so long, everyone would have this magnitude of power. There were many things she didn't understand.

What happened to the world when I was gone?

There were none of the villages she knew, and even people were long gone. She quickly pushed away the notion that every shinobi in the world mastered power above her comprehension. She knew she was powerful herself, but now was only cut back a few spots, not pushed entirely to the bottom. She clentched her fist and felt the surge of power of a Sage run down her organism.

Mirabelle, my mission was to nurse you back to health because you were implicated in my own plans. I only did this because you showed honesty to me. I did not go behind your back for anything, my intentions were clear from the start, even if your mind couldn't fathom the extent of will and powers.

I don't expect you to always agree with me, but you can be certain that I'll always assume the responsibility for my actions. With that being said, I most likely won't produce a plague again... at least not for now.

But now it's my turn to speak with Solomon, not yours.

She turned to Solomon then, dismissing Mirabelle's questions about a past event Isabella knew nothing about.

You promised me a wealth of information, most likely knowing I lack so much of it that I wouldn't even be able to formulate any question for you to answer. But I want all you can tell me, about what happened to me, what is Nefarian and Enkidou, whose eyes are these and, most importantly, how can I be a god? Is it through that Yin mastery you're showcasing, if so teach me.

Mission End

Reactions: Alyx

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post begins a mission utilizing the following elements:
  • Finding the potential truth (4)
  • Utilize a new skill for the first time (4)

At first, there was nothing – only mere silence was presented in the first minute or so. However, a light twitch of her fingers, the first sign of life came from the girl’s body on its own. Slowly but surely, coconsciousness started to return to Mirabelle as she slowly opened her eyes. She groaned, a massive headache washing over her spiritually – but her vision was blurred. “Where I am…” she thought for a moment, but once her body was able to regain enough strength, she stared to struggle move. She tried to life herself up, but she would trip herself up a little bit. As she became upright, her body ached – but she had returned though her vision was only now returning to normal. She would glance around, unable to make out anything at first but then she noticed two figures standing near her. She squinted her eyes to focus, as she realized it was Solomon – judging by his hair coloration and the multiple tattoos engraved into his skin. “Solomon? What are you doin…” her thought was cut off when she noticed the Uchiha was standing right near him.
Mirabelle’s entire mood became soured already, a clear scowl came back onto her face. “You…what are you doing here…” she said as she tried to get up. She swayed back and forth, until she managed to reset her center gravity. “What’s the meaning of this? Where am I? What hell happe..” her thought pattern was cut off when she heard a familiar voice speaking to her. “Do not fret child, for the woman before you is you’re savior” the Nibi spoke – causing Mirabelle to become spooked. The thoughts of what happened no so long ago rushed back to her. The woman dying and somehow coming back, the fear Mirabelle felt and then…the Uchiha placing her into that nightmarish illusion. However, the most painful of them all, was the loss of the Nibi. “How are you…still here…” she said to the Nibi, her eyes started to become teary a bit, as the last thing she remembered before fully falling prey to the Tsukiyomi was the voice of the other half.

Mirabelle…despite our differences…I began to slowly accept the idea of being partners with you, but I’m afraid that might end up getting cut short. Please…seek out my other half, she will understand…but for now, this is good bye. Survive, for both of us

These where the last words the Nibi said before it forcefully released itself from its seal and became apart of the physical world. And now, for her to wake up and see the cat returned was…shocking. “I am not the Nibi you originally knew…I am the other half, but consider yourself lucky, that woman there risked her own life to protect you…even going out her way to come find me. You owe her and my other half your gratitude, as my other half left behind embers of her powers just to keep you alive” Nibi spoke to her, the newly restored Jinchuriki found it heard to digest but her being here, away from Madara and others back in the land of fire AND the Nibi’s return does valid its claim so far. Mirabelle became a little less tense, for now at least as she turned to the look at Isabella in her newly formed eyes. “I’m sorry, I believe that much should be said” she admitted to her.
Thank you for protecting me while I was in such a vulnerable state, but I still don’t appreciate what you attempted to do back at the forest…” Mirabelle reminded her. She sighed, as she rubbed her temples – her head still hurting from the interaction of that genjutsu. She would however then turn her attention to Solomon as she offered a somewhat warm smile. “I suppose you’re wondering why I’m not in the Underworld right now…but I also assume you’re one of the reasons I’m awake right now too” she said giving a nervous laugh, but soon that laugh turned into a somewhat serious look. “Solomon, I know last time you where in a rush to get us down there, but now I believe is the time…there’s something I need to know…” she said.

Her eyes glanced into his own, as her own reflection can be seen in them. “What exactly happened that night…the night the Kyubi appeared before Chungsu…was it truly just an unfortunate coincidence…or was there more to it than we know…I tried to find as much information on the incident but…nothing…” she rubbed her hand to her head as she scratched it. Solomon might know what she wanted to know, and it might help finally put some closure within Mirabelle’s mind as to what happened with her family on that day. Is the mother cult responsible for it? She wished to know more, about the truth. She would also have some questions pertaining to the nature of being a Jinchuriki, hoping he might have an idea on how to help her learn to control the Nibi’s power better.

@Drackos @Lili-Chwan
Isabella looked in wonder as Solomon pulled out the twin spiritual blades. This was mastery beyond anything she had ever experienced. It was hard to think that, after being in a slumber for so long, everyone would have this magnitude of power. There were many things she didn't understand.

What happened to the world when I was gone?

There were none of the villages she knew, and even people were long gone. She quickly pushed away the notion that every shinobi in the world mastered power above her comprehension. She knew she was powerful herself, but now was only cut back a few spots, not pushed entirely to the bottom. She clentched her fist and felt the surge of power of a Sage run down her organism.

Mirabelle, my mission was to nurse you back to health because you were implicated in my own plans. I only did this because you showed honesty to me. I did not go behind your back for anything, my intentions were clear from the start, even if your mind couldn't fathom the extent of will and powers.

I don't expect you to always agree with me, but you can be certain that I'll always assume the responsibility for my actions. With that being said, I most likely won't produce a plague again... at least not for now.

But now it's my turn to speak with Solomon, not yours.

She turned to Solomon then, dismissing Mirabelle's questions about a past event Isabella knew nothing about.

You promised me a wealth of information, most likely knowing I lack so much of it that I wouldn't even be able to formulate any question for you to answer. But I want all you can tell me, about what happened to me, what is Nefarian and Enkidou, whose eyes are these and, most importantly, how can I be a god? Is it through that Yin mastery you're showcasing, if so teach me.

Mission End
A barrage of questions too fast for even the King of Mages to keep up with; Mirabelle and Isabella both assaulted him with their own series of inquiries and concerns. "Ladies, slow down." Solomon raised his hands with an awkward smile, unable to answer all their questions so quickly and with the proper detail required. "One at a time now. And both of you deserve answers, though you can figure out who speaks first. You did both die after all at one point or another."

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A barrage of questions too fast for even the King of Mages to keep up with; Mirabelle and Isabella both assaulted him with their own series of inquiries and concerns. "Ladies, slow down." Solomon raised his hands with an awkward smile, unable to answer all their questions so quickly and with the proper detail required. "One at a time now. And both of you deserve answers, though you can figure out who speaks first. You did both die after all at one point or another."
Isabella kept a strong gaze on Solomon, her face expressionless.

Will you answer now?

Mirabelle kept resting.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle’s annoyance with Isabella immediately flared up the moment the woman tried to reign in the situation onto herself. “Look here you…” but before she can continue her sentence; Isabella simply ignored her and went onto ask her own questions. At first Mirabelle listened to what she wanted to know, folding her arms and rolling her eyes. As afterwards, Solomon would tell them we’ll answer them one at a time, which made the already irritated woman more peeved of. Mirabelle grunted and simply walked away. “She can go first…I need some air” she said as she body flickers off into the distance away from sight.
Once Mirabelle was out of the clear, she would land on a trip on a tree branch midair. “Crap…!” she said as she went off balance but somehow landed on all fours. She let out a sigh of relief; but as she approached the beach front she would look into the ocean. She didn’t dare touch the water; last she knew the water might be contaminated with the Sea of Life. “Such an emotionally driven lady” the Nibi commented about Mirabelle. The girl didn’t respond at first, but then she would drift into the dream world those two shared.
The Nibi was once again behind the gated door but Mirabelle wasn’t here to antagonize the Nibi, no, but rather just have a conversation with it before returning back to Solomon. “Hmm, how far have you and my other half gotten in terms of power?” the Nibi asked, but Mirabelle would simply create a blue flame in her hand. “That’s about it honestly…” she said. The Nibi would hum underneath its breath, but she already realized it herself. Mirabelle’s body has reached a level where it should be capable of stabilizing her and be able to attain her first form. “Alright; let’s begin with a new technique…Mirabelle id like for you to get rid of as much chakra as you can…this one might overload your system if not careful…” Nibi said.

Mirabelle’s brow rose at first but would comply, returning to the world of the living. Immediately she would get up and utilizing her natural affinity for fire, would inhale and exhale eight giant fireballs from her mouth as they are blasted into the ocean; but at the same time, she would apply a special application to them. Affectively dumping her chakra in order to add some protect just in case some of the fire managed to get nearby, wouldn’t burn the trees or any animals nearby. “More…” Nibi instructed. Mirabelle sighed; as she would lean her head back as she inhaled and exhaled a powerful stream of flames at the ocean front once more, easily evaporating portions of the water; but she would then create a fire familiar but gave the creation it’s own sentience afterwards. As she did, she heard no comment from the Nibi, only indicating that she probably didn’t do enough. “UGH what’s the point of all this!” she yelled once more as she fired flames into the skies above the terrain.

(Katon: Gōkakyū Hitoame no Jutsu) Fire Release: Great Fireball Shower
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 70
Damage: 100
Description:
Kneading his chakra and then converting it to fire, the user will do the Horse → Tiger → Snake → Ram hand seals as he inhales, exhaling into the sky a multitude of great fireballs (up to 8) at the same time which then rain down on the target from above causing severe, widespread damage around the field. These fireballs have explosive and concussive abilities, similar to other fire techniques.
Note: Can only be used by Fire Primary Specialists.
Note: Can only be used twice.
(Katon: Hōka) | Fire Release: Pyromania
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: (x2 to the desired technique)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A variant of ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’, Pyromania is a passive technique that allows the user to infuse extra chakra into a Fire based technique upon creation. The infusion will apply an effect similar to ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’ to the technique, whereby aligning the chakra of the technique to an entity the user will be capable of preventing said substance from being burned, or negatively affected by the heat of the technique. Essentially, Pyromania allows the user to produce a fire technique that does not burn indiscriminately, but rather selectively, as it is capable of filtering out the user, and other desired items from its innately destructive effects. This is highly effective as it not only allows the user to become immune to that particular technique, but unlike the original it also allows them to safeguard allies and other entities from harm upon contact with the flame. Furthermore, just as is the case for ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’, those safeguarded will become capable of interacting with the Fire technique as if it were a gas, liquid, or solid, and thus freely moving around within it without risk of asphyxiation or other adverse effects. This effect is applicable to Fire, and Fire based KG/CE, such as Lava and Scorch.
Note:
Lasts until the targeted technique is destroyed, can only be used on one technique at a time with a two turn cooldown between uses, and can be used a maximum of three times.
(Katon: Kage no Nidhoggr ) - Fire Release: Ifrit; The Aspect of Fire
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The rapid expenditure of masses of fire chakra from all over the body and the performance of three handseals will facilitate the creation of a large (up to ten meters tall), chiseled humanoid figure - complete with arcing rams horns that adorn its head and a flowing mane, comprised purely of fire chakra. This figure will be created around the user, completely surrounding him not at all unlike Suasono'; unlike the Uchiha technique however, this Djinn of chakra will lack any corporeal properties and, as a result, will have no inherent ability to defend the user from attacks or cause damage. The purpose of this humanoid is to instead interact with the users fire techniques. Firstly, this technique will passively apply the effects of 'The Phoenix Feathered' Muffler to both itself, the user, and any being that the users indicates to be part of Ifrit's protection - thus affording immunity tothe users own fire techniques, and that which is created by a spawn of their chakra such as a familiar, clone or creation(not enemies). In line with this ability comes Ifrit's capability to directly interact with fire techniques. The user will be capable of directing Ifrit to 'grab' a fire technique produced either by himself, or by his creations, with either it's main body, Ifrit's four arms, or by producing tendril like offshoots from his main body to latch onto the technique in question (tendrils can extend up to long range). Once Ifrit comes into contact with a fire technique, he will be capable of establishing governance over it - freely manipulating its form, shape, size and direction according to the users directions. The only restriction to this being that the overall quantity of flame cannot change, but a ball of flames could be stretched into a thin wall of flames. For instance, if the user were to spew a fireball while Ifrit is active, Ifrit would be capable of taking hold over the fireball with it's body and forcing it to stay in place, or orbit around the user instead of continuing linearly towards the opponent - alternatively, by attaching a tendril to the fireball, Ifrit could direct it to travel in an arc towards the opponent. Essentially, Ifrit increases the flexibility that the user has in regards to his usages of Fire Release - opening up new avenues and levels of versatility to an ability that is traditionally indiscriminate and linear. Finally, Ifrit can absorb the chakra of a fire technique of the users (thereby extinguishing its existence) and, through it's sacrifice, extend its stay on the field. A ranks and below will add two turns, while S ranks can add three.

Notes:
Ifrit can be created up to two times, with a two turn cooldown between uses (from when it ends.) He can stay on the field for four turns and, on the turn after he ends the user will be incapable of using Fire techniques A rank or above.
Ifrit's abilities also apply to advanced forms of fire such as Fire based KG/CE (Scorch, Blaze etc)
(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use their Yang nature too imbue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that remains on the field to aid them. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source, as the resulting entity will always be half the size. The entity can be interacted with, can act on its own, and is made of the element sourced with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn’t consume time since it is actually a skill applied to a technique used within the same timeframe. The infused chakra increases the technique by an additional ten chakra, of the fifty it costs in total. Note that the resulting entity created by this technique is bound by logical limitations of its shape and nature; a meteor cannot move on its own, a pillar cannot walk away, and a statue without arms cannot pick things up. Likewise, while it is able to use techniques from the source it is created from it cannot extend into different fields. For instance, if Susano’o is brought to life by this technique it cannot use Blaze Release unless the Susano’o itself is constructed, or partially formed, from Blaze itself (e.g. Sasuke’s Susano’o). It is bound by the literal source it is formed from, rather than the fields it is bound to.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from. Its chakra reserves can be replenished through external means, and because it has a chakra network can fall under the influence of Genjutsu or other Spiritual-based techniques.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.
(Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

This was one the Nibi spoke again. “Perfect; now tap into my power. Draw upon my chakra through your seal, and not Blue Fire” the Nibi said. Mirabelle was a bit confused at first, but she would attempt to do just that. As she drew upon the Nibi’s chakra, would trigger a unique technique; as her mind immediately became attacked. It was such a primal force, as she got down on her knees clutching her head. “AHHHHHH!” she screamed, as red bubbling chakra started to form around her. “Concentrate…” the Nibi instructed her. Mirabelle would try to listen but the influence of the foul chakra was just too much at first. As the cloak was finished; Mirabelle would let out a powerful roar that would blow the area around her up, though the shockwave would directed towards the ocean once more. Mirabelle however, her eyes currently red, canine teeth sharpened and her nails becoming claw like, as she within her first Bijuu state. “Calm down and take control of the power” Nibi said, as she tried to reach Mirabelle. The maiden would struggle at first, but over time – she would slowly return her breathing to normal, her starting to gain a semblance of how to deal with the powerful influence of the chakra. However she would deactivate the power as she was breathing hard. “Good, that was the first transformation a Jinchuriki can attain…you haven’t mastered it but we’ll train more when the time comes…right now focus on getting your answers from Solomon” the Nibi said.

“That was the plan…” she commented back as she got herself in order. “What a rush of power…” she thought to herself realizing just how much power her partner can provide her. Mirabelle would grip her fist close as she turned and headed back towards the other two. She would also despawn the elemental familiar afterwards as well. "Wait...I thought your other half said you guys weren't sealed into anyone before..." Mirabelle caught onto something, but the Nibi didn't reply to this as the maiden just rolled her eyes.

( Chakra no Koromo ) - Chakra Shroud
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn, adds 300 chakra points )
Damage: N/A ( +20 to Taijutsu and Bijuu Techniques )
Description: The Jinchūriki accesses his Bijuu's chakra and releases a portion of it into his body, triggering this initial transformation. By doing this, red chakra oozes from his skin, engulfing him in a chakra shroud that resembles a miniature, translucid version of his Bijuu ( although with little detail ), with a variable number of tails ( depends on which Bijuu it is ) and certain unique traits like the Kyuubis ears or Hachibi's horns. The jinchūriki gains a drastic increase in speed, being capable of fighting on par with almost any ninja and gets his Taijutsu damage boosted not only by the increased strength behind his chakra shroud but also by the chakra shroud itself, which damages enemies to the touch. In certain situations, the jinchūriki can also gain more animalistic abilities, such as running tremendously fast on all fours or viciously clawing on his enemies. The chakra shroud protects the jinchūriki from damage and grants him a damage shaving immunity of 40 damage.
Note: Can only be used 3 times and lasts for a maximum of 5 turns.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella kept a strong gaze on Solomon, her face expressionless.

Will you answer now?

Mirabelle kept resting.
"Yes, yes." He sighed, taking a seat in the fresh green fields of grass. "Telling you how the Voidlord known as Nefarian crushed your heart and tossed you aside so fluidly would be the same as explaining what Nefarian is. So I suppose the two questions are correlated and impossible to answer separately. Be prepared for quite the long story." The Mage King cleared his throat and took another sigh, thinking back on all the history he had to cover. Pre-Hangurian human history was remarkably brutal, and even more so before the advent of chakra itself. "Human history is composed of five distinct eras. The first, the period known as the Age of Gods. The second, the Dark Ages, or Middle Ages, that we see an absence of gods and chakra. Then the Chakra Period which is quickly followed by the rise of the Hangurian Freehold, and then the period we are in today: the Warring States Era. I was born just before the beginning of the Chakra Period, 817 years ago. But those who hold the title Voidlord, with the exception of one, all hail from a period that predates even that. Most of the Voidlords come from a time during either the Age of Gods or the Dark Ages. Meaning they have existed for at least 4,000 years, some even older. To be even more specific, Nefarian comes from the Dark Ages - a time that begins after the collapse of the Bronze Empire. Do you have any questions so far?"

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Yes, yes." He sighed, taking a seat in the fresh green fields of grass. "Telling you how the Voidlord known as Nefarian crushed your heart and tossed you aside so fluidly would be the same as explaining what Nefarian is. So I suppose the two questions are correlated and impossible to answer separately. Be prepared for quite the long story." The Mage King cleared his throat and took another sigh, thinking back on all the history he had to cover. Pre-Hangurian human history was remarkably brutal, and even more so before the advent of chakra itself. "Human history is composed of five distinct eras. The first, the period known as the Age of Gods. The second, the Dark Ages, or Middle Ages, that we see an absence of gods and chakra. Then the Chakra Period which is quickly followed by the rise of the Hangurian Freehold, and then the period we are in today: the Warring States Era. I was born just before the beginning of the Chakra Period, 817 years ago. But those who hold the title Voidlord, with the exception of one, all hail from a period that predates even that. Most of the Voidlords come from a time during either the Age of Gods or the Dark Ages. Meaning they have existed for at least 4,000 years, some even older. To be even more specific, Nefarian comes from the Dark Ages - a time that begins after the collapse of the Bronze Empire. Do you have any questions so far?"
Isabella looked dumbfounded. Not even mentioning Solomon's actual age, even the notion of having beings predating chakra was extremely bizarre for her. She recalled the Binkan, and tried to collect all the pieces within her mind, but she felt breathless just thinking of what happened to her.

Please continue...

She said, picking up a few edible mushrooms grown with her own chakra, and started chopping them up into fine cuisine. This conversation might be long.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle who had just finished her outburst managed to comeback in time to hear the information starting to be shared with Isabella. The girl was always one for new knowledge; as she got down on the grass next to them as well. She looked at Isabella munching away on mushrooms? She was a strange one, that she’ll admit but she didn’t want to disturb the story as she now learned the name of the Voidlord himself. “So Demetrias and Neferian…” she made a mental note. Matatabi was idly laying down slumped in her barred prison listening to what the old man had to say. “So that explains how he knows my true name..” Matatabi mentally noted to herself but simply remained quiet for now.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella looked dumbfounded. Not even mentioning Solomon's actual age, even the notion of having beings predating chakra was extremely bizarre for her. She recalled the Binkan, and tried to collect all the pieces within her mind, but she felt breathless just thinking of what happened to her.

Please continue...

She said, picking up a few edible mushrooms grown with her own chakra, and started chopping them up into fine cuisine. This conversation might be long.
"Nefarian is anatomically closest to what we would call an elf. Though he does not come from Gondolin or Leth Nurae in the world. Though he isn't a half-elf either; perhaps the best I can use to describe him would simply be a Dark Elf. In his earliest years he suffered from disease considerably. Perhaps that is what shaped him to control disease like he does; but most strikingly none of his techniques, even before his recent transformation, required chakra. But that is why he took notice of your mushroom plague. Perhaps he felt compelled to assert some twisted form of dominance over disease. Whatever the reason, the man that you saw had significantly changed since before his trip to Irkalla, the Underworld and home of the dead. While he was a timeless being before, what he is now is something entirely different - Nefarian has become a god in his own right." Solomon paused, letting his words sink in. Godhood was not something to be discussed lightly; for thousands of years that divine right was held only by a select few - the direct descendants of Tiamat. The first four: Marduk, Enlil, Inanna, and Nergal. And then the second generation of Divinities, many in number: Ereshkigal, Ishkur, Nanshe, Nisaba, Hayasum, and the list goes on. And yet that Divine characteristic both was destroyed and stolen overnight. A single civil war that saw to the demise of the gods, the end of the Age of Gods, and the era where humans came to possess their own Divinities.

"To preface, humans becoming gods and gods becoming humans is not natural. The gods are the first children of Tiamat, the Primordial Goddess of Life, the beautiful earth mother, and the great salt sea. What makes a god is difficult to describe. Gods possess something called Authority, which is almost like the divine right to rule in human terms. Except with it comes true power over a certain part of the universe. The other requirement is something called a Divine Core; in other words, it is similar to our own chakra network. It is what powers them. However, if you pair a Divine Core with a human our bodies will typically reject them and eventually kill us. A design feature that seems to have been done intentionally by the gods that originally created humans in the first place - the first generation of the Pantheon. And yet Nefarian walks the earth now with godlike powers." Solomon paused again, sighing - in his mind he knew what was to come. He watched carefully, multiple times as if playing it back on repeat, as Nefarian drove the dagger into the deer's body and watched it continue grazing as if entirely undisturbed. Something terrible was coming in the form of that beam of light he launched into the world. "That is, in short, what Nefarian is - a god. As is Enkidu, as you properly surmised. But Enkidu is a newborn god, while it seems Nefarian somehow became something far more developed - and one that reflects his own affinity toward disease, virology, and most importantly - the human condition."

Solomon thought about his next words carefully, hoping not to incur Isabella's ire too much with what he would say next. "In short, Isabella, you will never be a goddess. It is not through Yin Release, it is not through anything human at all. It is something far outside the scope of what is the human experience." Solomon said this with a certain firmness in his voice, something that he affirmed not through speculation but by knowing. "But those eyes....those eyes are far from human."

Reactions: SaintCelestine

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Nefarian is anatomically closest to what we would call an elf. Though he does not come from Gondolin or Leth Nurae in the world. Though he isn't a half-elf either; perhaps the best I can use to describe him would simply be a Dark Elf. In his earliest years he suffered from disease considerably. Perhaps that is what shaped him to control disease like he does; but most strikingly none of his techniques, even before his recent transformation, required chakra. But that is why he took notice of your mushroom plague. Perhaps he felt compelled to assert some twisted form of dominance over disease. Whatever the reason, the man that you saw had significantly changed since before his trip to Irkalla, the Underworld and home of the dead. While he was a timeless being before, what he is now is something entirely different - Nefarian has become a god in his own right." Solomon paused, letting his words sink in. Godhood was not something to be discussed lightly; for thousands of years that divine right was held only by a select few - the direct descendants of Tiamat. The first four: Marduk, Enlil, Inanna, and Nergal. And then the second generation of Divinities, many in number: Ereshkigal, Ishkur, Nanshe, Nisaba, Hayasum, and the list goes on. And yet that Divine characteristic both was destroyed and stolen overnight. A single civil war that saw to the demise of the gods, the end of the Age of Gods, and the era where humans came to possess their own Divinities.

"To preface, humans becoming gods and gods becoming humans is not natural. The gods are the first children of Tiamat, the Primordial Goddess of Life, the beautiful earth mother, and the great salt sea. What makes a god is difficult to describe. Gods possess something called Authority, which is almost like the divine right to rule in human terms. Except with it comes true power over a certain part of the universe. The other requirement is something called a Divine Core; in other words, it is similar to our own chakra network. It is what powers them. However, if you pair a Divine Core with a human our bodies will typically reject them and eventually kill us. A design feature that seems to have been done intentionally by the gods that originally created humans in the first place - the first generation of the Pantheon. And yet Nefarian walks the earth now with godlike powers." Solomon paused again, sighing - in his mind he knew what was to come. He watched carefully, multiple times as if playing it back on repeat, as Nefarian drove the dagger into the deer's body and watched it continue grazing as if entirely undisturbed. Something terrible was coming in the form of that beam of light he launched into the world. "That is, in short, what Nefarian is - a god. As is Enkidu, as you properly surmised. But Enkidu is a newborn god, while it seems Nefarian somehow became something far more developed - and one that reflects his own affinity toward disease, virology, and most importantly - the human condition."

Solomon thought about his next words carefully, hoping not to incur Isabella's ire too much with what he would say next. "In short, Isabella, you will never be a goddess. It is not through Yin Release, it is not through anything human at all. It is something far outside the scope of what is the human experience." Solomon said this with a certain firmness in his voice, something that he affirmed not through speculation but by knowing. "But those eyes....those eyes are far from human."
Isabella paused her cooking, fightning the urge to touch her eyes. What were they then.

Solomon, your knowledge is vast but your words are vague. If these beings exist and walk among us, there is more than just this Authority governing them, or picking who gets god powers and who doesnt. Where there is life there is influence. When you create something, part of you always lingers. And if my actions triggered something that day, then there is still something to do.

Solomon, if the gods are so powerful and predate us, then why arent many here? There is always a cycle in every thing in this world, and I may not understand divinity, but I understand power dinamics. And something must be able to kill a god. How do you extract a core? How do you sever a god from its powers.

She paused again.

Are... Are these eyes a Core? Are they a key to the demise of a god, or my own??

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella paused her cooking, fightning the urge to touch her eyes. What were they then.

Solomon, your knowledge is vast but your words are vague. If these beings exist and walk among us, there is more than just this Authority governing them, or picking who gets god powers and who doesnt. Where there is life there is influence. When you create something, part of you always lingers. And if my actions triggered something that day, then there is still something to do.

Solomon, if the gods are so powerful and predate us, then why arent many here? There is always a cycle in every thing in this world, and I may not understand divinity, but I understand power dinamics. And something must be able to kill a god. How do you extract a core? How do you sever a god from its powers.

She paused again.

Are... Are these eyes a Core? Are they a key to the demise of a god, or my own??
A frown formed on Solomon's face at Isabella's questions. Thinking back to the Great Civil War was never pleasant; a grand war that saw to the release of Tiamat for the first time and the demise of the gods. "It's like I said, Isabella. Each era came to an end, and that included the Age of Gods. What you are asking about is the Great Civil War, as humans back then called it. What could kill a god? Well, another god. It was the Great Civil War that saw to the demise of the gods and the beginning of the Dark Ages. Thousands of years of human history plunged into darkness, built on a single lie. Like you have seen with Enkidu the gods are very similar to humans in many ways. Like us they have emotion, ambitions, and desires. And it is that similarity that one man used to orchestrate their downfall from the shadows, leaving a void to revive the goddess Tiamat and see to a grand disaster that left millions dead, the end of an era, and a pantheon wiped out." He thought back to that single lie - a lie that drove Nergal to fortify the Underworld and bait Marduk and Enlil in to destroy their armies. "That lie was simple. It was built on jealously and ambition. And it exploited the gods' primal fears and insecurities about their Mother, her purpose, and their purpose in filling the void that came after her first demise. So you ask what can kill a god; only another god can kill a god. Divinity is a power that exists on a different plane entirely. Something that humans cannot come close to touching. But there are ways around this...certain weapons that exist in the world but that are sealed away for the time being. They, in time, will become critical to humanity's struggle."

Solomon took stock for a moment of what he had said so far. He wanted to avoid the topic of Divine Cores, not wanting to divulge too much information given their significance. But at the same time he was not particularly fond of hiding it from Isabella in the first place. "Killing a god requires Divinity. But Divinity can exist not only in Divine Cores, but also in objects and tools. I call these Divine Constructs. In the Underworld they exist as the Seven Gates; towering ramparts that separate the innermost sanctum of the Underworld, Ganzir, from the rest of the realm of the dead. Some know of their existence, even a young man I met months ago. They are called the God-Slaying Tools. Weapons that hold some Divinity themselves that can be used to kill a god. But as for separating a god from its powers...it is like separating a human from their chakra. Or a beast from their vessel..." He motioned toward Mirabelle, noting her comatose state when she had been separated from Matatabi. "The answer to your question is neither. Your eyes are the consequence of a god run amok. The nature of your eyes...they are Void touched."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle’s fixation on story being told by Solomon was quite noticeable. Hearing the information about the Gods and their tale was always something she desired to know; and well Solomon was defineitly delivering. He noted to Mirabelle about her separation from Matatabi, causing her face to become flustered. “It wasn’t MY fault…” she said underneath her breath, but one piece of information he did share was about the God Slaying Tools. Something she kept to herself, at the request of Emiya. He entrusted her with the information, but hearing Solomon completely talk about it caused her eyes to widen. “So much for keeping that a secret…” she noted mentally as she chuckled but the most interesting of the information came when he told her about her eyes. Them being “Void Touched”. She hardly knew anything about the void, but to think their encounter with Neferian would leave her…friend blessed with some kind of new power. The young Jinchuriki simply remained quiet as she listened more, patiently waiting her turn.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Void? What is that? Was that where I was sent when I died? What do they do?

Isabella's mind was spinning with the thoughts of gods battling eachother and the god slaying weapons.

Is void the opposite of... Tiamat? Is void the opposite of authority? Are the god slaying weapons touched by the void as well? Where is the void? I dont understand what these eyes are...

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Void? What is that? Was that where I was sent when I died? What do they do?

Isabella's mind was spinning with the thoughts of gods battling eachother and the god slaying weapons.

Is void the opposite of... Tiamat? Is void the opposite of authority? Are the god slaying weapons touched by the void as well? Where is the void? I dont understand what these eyes are...
"The Void.... Where to begin? The Void is a difficult concept because most who know about it cannot comprehend its existence. The answer to your question is yes; your spirit went to the Void after Nefarian crushed your heart. Normally a human soul will go to Irkalla after it dies. But your case was unique in that your soul went to the Void instead. And when something like that occurs there are significant consequences. No human ever returns from the Void unchanged, and you are no exception to this rule." Solomon pondered how to explain the Void to a human, especially one who had just had such a volatile experience as they faced their own mortality. How did the Void connect to the gods? What was the origin of Chaos and how does it relate to Divinity? They were all questions that required an answer, but even the most well read and knowledgeable historians and arcanists couldn't breach the subject. For the vast majority of humans the concept of the Void is simply nonexistent. Even the great lords of the Hangurian Freehold had no knowledge of its existence. And those that did? When Susabi had glimpsed the Void's existence he was met with a swirling vortex of darkness; a vast empty. And when Imeroth had let Madara observe a slumbering Tiamat sealed inside the Void she was shrouded in darkness; a darkness so deep that it stretched for infinity.

"The Void is both a place and a point in time. That might sound confusing. But boiled down into simple terms, it means that the Void is both a parallel dimension and a point in history. For example, with the proper abilities one could travel there at this moment. But it also means that if you rewound the clocks far enough then everything, the planet, the universe, and everyone within them, would converge into the Void. The Void is not the 'opposite' of Tiamat. If the Void is the Primordial Universe, then Tiamat was the Void's answer to understanding Itself."

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"The Void.... Where to begin? The Void is a difficult concept because most who know about it cannot comprehend its existence. The answer to your question is yes; your spirit went to the Void after Nefarian crushed your heart. Normally a human soul will go to Irkalla after it dies. But your case was unique in that your soul went to the Void instead. And when something like that occurs there are significant consequences. No human ever returns from the Void unchanged, and you are no exception to this rule." Solomon pondered how to explain the Void to a human, especially one who had just had such a volatile experience as they faced their own mortality. How did the Void connect to the gods? What was the origin of Chaos and how does it relate to Divinity? They were all questions that required an answer, but even the most well read and knowledgeable historians and arcanists couldn't breach the subject. For the vast majority of humans the concept of the Void is simply nonexistent. Even the great lords of the Hangurian Freehold had no knowledge of its existence. And those that did? When Susabi had glimpsed the Void's existence he was met with a swirling vortex of darkness; a vast empty. And when Imeroth had let Madara observe a slumbering Tiamat sealed inside the Void she was shrouded in darkness; a darkness so deep that it stretched for infinity.

"The Void is both a place and a point in time. That might sound confusing. But boiled down into simple terms, it means that the Void is both a parallel dimension and a point in history. For example, with the proper abilities one could travel there at this moment. But it also means that if you rewound the clocks far enough then everything, the planet, the universe, and everyone within them, would converge into the Void. The Void is not the 'opposite' of Tiamat. If the Void is the Primordial Universe, then Tiamat was the Void's answer to understanding Itself."
There was far too much to process right now. To understand what it means to have gone to the void, or what powers these gods have. She knew there was something that differed between all the voidlord, and every group of beings had to have a leader.

Well then, Solomon, how can I harness this power, and how can I learn more about these voidlords, and who reigns over them? I want to know more about this but, more importantly, I need to experience it for myself. And I want to learn what these eyes of mine can do.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There was far too much to process right now. To understand what it means to have gone to the void, or what powers these gods have. She knew there was something that differed between all the voidlord, and every group of beings had to have a leader.

Well then, Solomon, how can I harness this power, and how can I learn more about these voidlords, and who reigns over them? I want to know more about this but, more importantly, I need to experience it for myself. And I want to learn what these eyes of mine can do.
"Deep beneath the Hokubu, where the veil between the Void and our space is almost as thin as it is in the Underworld, you will find your answers. But be wary, the Hokubu is a vast and toxic ocean now. Any life there will be horribly warped by the Sea of Life without proper protections."

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Deep beneath the Hokubu, where the veil between the Void and our space is almost as thin as it is in the Underworld, you will find your answers. But be wary, the Hokubu is a vast and toxic ocean now. Any life there will be horribly warped by the Sea of Life without proper protections."
I have never heard of this sea of life, but in stories. What am I looking for and what protections do you mean?

She turned to Mirabelle, hiding nearby.

About time you come. Fully conscious now? Do you know what lies under Hokubu?