Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was a lot to take in, that he was a King who ruled centuries ago, and that he could see both the past and the future as though that was something completely normal, was astounding. And now his reasons for staying out of conflict were now far more clear. He saw his time as Ruler as his right to interfere, intervene, and directly control humanity. When he left the Throne, he also abdicated the right to control others. And while he dipped a toe in the concept of guiding people, direct interference was something he was seemingly committed to withholding himself from. He would only involve himself when the alternative would be the guaranteed end of everything, like now with the Voice and the Voidlords. Emiya was content to simply know these secrets, as it banished any thoughts of suspicion regarding Solomon, allowing Emiya to fully trust Enkidu with him. As the pair began walking away and Solomon gave his parting words for the moment, Emiya knew the general vicinity of where he needed to be to enter Irkalla, he began to flood Prana throughout his system as he replied.

"It's impossible to forget someone like him. Or you for that matter. You're one of humanity's greatest defenders, even if you'd never admit it.
That counts for something, even if you don't want, or care for it too. So stay safe, Solomon, Enkidu. I'll see you both soon."

(Kanki: Kyojin no Jidai) – Surge of Evocation: Epoch of Titans
Type: Defensive/ Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 20 - 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Considered the father technique of Era of Gods and Dynasty of Kings, Epoch of Titans uses the Surge of Evocation's ability to teleport objects and Surgebinders to the Throne, and return them to the field.

The Wandering Sea - Bending Space

The user, instead of applying this technique to their own body, can manifest Prana around any object or feature of the terrain to teleport it to the Throne and return it immediately or with a delayed timer. The teleported object can either reappear in a new location instantly, in the same manner as the user's own teleportation, or the user can set a delay of up to four turns and it will return on the first turn after the said number of turn elapses (e.g. a delay of 4 turns, the casting of this jutsu counting as the 1st, means it will reappear at the beginning of the user's 5th turn). The user can also create a technique or familiar with an aura of prana, which can only take affect in the same turn it is created, that allows the technique to teleport itself to a new location. This applies to virtually all type of jutsu except those which are streamed, as the user would find themselves unable to progress to this technique before the other reaches its end. This application occurs in the same timeframe as the jutsu cast and offensive jutsu teleported in this manner must reappear a minimum of five-meters away from any opponents unless the user is also within short-range of that opponent, in which it must reappear at least one meter away. The user cannot teleport any object or jutsu to or from a 1-meter distance from any opponents. However this entire variant cannot be applied to the opponent's jutsus which exceed B-Rank in chakra and it cannot be used on Noble Phantasms or Custom Weapons.

The Everlasting Heaven - Warping Time

This variant involves surging a large amount of Prana throughout the user’s body in order to enter the Throne. Their body, and everything on their person, will disappear instantly in a flash of light reflecting the color of their Prana. The user will then reappear amidst another flash of light at a location of their choosing. If the user reappears within less than a meter of the opponent, the opponent can react with any instant, passive or freeform or chakraless technique. Reappearing is accompanied by a crackling sound, creating both an audible and visual queue. The instant use of this technique, which doesn't take a slot in the timefreame, is enabled by the fact that the ethereal energy already exists within their chakra systems. Thrice per battle the user can utilize a stronger version of this ability (S-Rank) to prolong their stay in the Throne. This allows them to exist within the alternate dimension as Prana, which effectively places their body in a stasis. This halts blood loss, the propagation of poisons, the duration of active techniques/abilities, and any other aliments or conditions. This will happen for as long as the user is within the Throne. The user can only remain there for a maximum of four turns per usage. The first application, considered A-Rank, can only be used once every three turns. It can also only be used four times per battle. The second application, considered S-Rank, can only be used three per battle and operates on the same cooldown as the A-Rank version. S-Rank applications render the user unable to use S-Rank or higher Prana for the next turn, if the user remains in the Throne for longer than a turn.

Leaving Landmark Via Teleportation. Traveling to #103, Tsuchi Heihō.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spawning Sharquisha Uchiha.

Mission Start: Obtain any valuable information on current world events from an important individual for one's own gain (4)

Sharquisha had not been away from home for this long. The era of the states had seemed to have been in harmony, now. But for how long?.. Sharquisha was not willing to wait for things to change or for others to change them. Much like her ancenstors, she preferred to handle things now and in her own way. She had to seek someone, anyone, to give her any valuable information of what had currently been taking place in the states. She had been waiting.... Training.... Hibernating. But for too long. She refused to let her young and valuable potential go to waste. Her bloodline was near gone... She only knew of Madara being alive. But had no idea of such whereabouts... He was a ghost. A fleeting phantom. She could not be bothered at this time to seek such individuals. There were other solutions along her journey she could turn to.

As she walked along the acidic wastelands, she searched for anyone or anything that could help her achieve knowledge. Knowledge to Sharquisha was equivalent to power. This is why she looked up to Itachi, known to be of the genius level shinobi. Stemming from such genes, it is to no one's surprise that she had the knack for learning. Looking around her, she noticed that the water appeared to be of her own Stygian Water kekkei genkai. Strange... She thought she was the sole inheritor of such a kekkei genkai. Or was this beyond human means? Perhaps... Something otherworldly to have done such a thing to this land. No matter, all answers will follow. Sharquisha continued to walk her path...

Making her way to the shore, she noticed a particular individual. The only one that caught her eye. She did not want any conflict however she didn't know how to approach the man. She knew with her being the individual she is, she is always on go. So she couldn't expect any less from those around her.

From quite a few feet away, Sharquisha simply said "Hello..." in a very soft, angelic voice. She was in the Uchiha robes of old, however no Uchiha symbol. It died ages ago with the clan heritage. She coincidentally sported her robe as Itachi did his Akatsuki attire, although she never met the man. One arm retracted from its sleeve and resting on an upper opening on the robe. Her soft demeanor and voice spoke that she was no threat but perhaps a friend. She was ready for anything to come, but not wanting for anything to happen. She wanted a chat. Information. And she spotted the only local(s) around... As the place was as dead in population as it was wildlife, it appeared.

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Solomon and Enkidu had spent much of the day working on seeding much of the barren land of Theodoro, a once beautiful and idyllic island. Though it was difficult as the Mage King often insisted that Enkidu not terraform the land with his own Chaos, even though such a task would be easily achieved. When Sharquisha came upon them the two were enjoying the ocean view at the edge of the barren wasteland. Both turned to face her when she spoke, turning around as they stood at the shoreline. Solomon still wore his ornate and regal attire standard to his appearance, while Enkidu had donned generic white robes that contrasted considerably with his very long green hair. "Hello, stranger." Smiled Solomon, though he already knew her name. It was at times like this that he would often adopt his Romani persona, choosing the veil of anonymity. Though he was less inclined to do so for his safety, it was more so because he found more happiness in his Romani pseudonym. "What brings you to such a barren place? We've been here for some time now, trying to revitalize the island for its now sparse inhabitants." Enkidu crooked his head, looking at her curiously.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Solomon and Enkidu had spent much of the day working on seeding much of the barren land of Theodoro, a once beautiful and idyllic island. Though it was difficult as the Mage King often insisted that Enkidu not terraform the land with his own Chaos, even though such a task would be easily achieved. When Sharquisha came upon them the two were enjoying the ocean view at the edge of the barren wasteland. Both turned to face her when she spoke, turning around as they stood at the shoreline. Solomon still wore his ornate and regal attire standard to his appearance, while Enkidu had donned generic white robes that contrasted considerably with his very long green hair. "Hello, stranger." Smiled Solomon, though he already knew her name. It was at times like this that he would often adopt his Romani persona, choosing the veil of anonymity. Though he was less inclined to do so for his safety, it was more so because he found more happiness in his Romani pseudonym. "What brings you to such a barren place? We've been here for some time now, trying to revitalize the island for its now sparse inhabitants." Enkidu crooked his head, looking at her curiously.
Sharquisha was nothing short of intrigued by the two's appearances. People like them? In a place like this? "What on earth?.." she thought to herself. She chalked it up to these two either not being natives or the only ones left behind in the mess they all now stand in... Answering to the one that spoke, Sharquisha instantly felt more comfortable considering Solomon's warm vibes. She steps over the styigan water crevices and talked as she somewhat goofily made her way closer to the two. "My name is Sharquisha. I am not sure what brings me here, specifically, but perhaps you can be of assistance..." she said smoothly as she made it past the crevices and eventually right in front of the two. The other one she was skeptical of being that he looked at her strangely. "I am traveling the world in search... Of answers." she admitted, looking Solomon in the eyes, that way he knew she came with respect. "I am in search of members of my missing lineage... I have not been home in so very long... I am not even sure the land I once called a home looks the same. I stumbled here and you two are the only ones I have come across in my journey. I also seek to gain knowledge in whatever form you shall give. And by the looks of it, you are of plenty knowledge..." Sharquisha said blatantly. She didn't even look in the other's person's direction. She rather forget he was there...

"Specifically, I am in search of Madara Uchiha... I believe him to be a grandfather of mine from a long line of descent. Very long..." Sharquisha giggled and looked down shyly while pushing around a nearby pebble with her foot. She was almost like a child. Harmless to the naked eye. "I also have a hunch that something bad is going to happen in our reality." she instantly switched back to being serious, looking at Solomon. "I have no idea what this could be... I do not even know if you would know anything of what I am saying. Perhaps... I have gone mad..." she instantly sounded depressed and went back to looking down. "You see. I consider myself a guardian of sorts. Of humanity. I feel this to be my destiny. I can't stop the feeling that my calling is beyond where we stand. I am looking to find any news of strange occurrences in our reality. I need to know where my path leads next. Without a purpose, I am nothing," she said, looking back up to Solomon. She picked up a rock and tossed it across the shore they neared with perfect accuracy, making it skip until it could not be seen or heard to the naked eye. At this point, she was standing next to Solomon, soul searching and enjoying the view, as they were. "I am sorry if I had said too much. I do not talk to many people and when I find myself in cahoots with another, I never have much to say. Maybe you are different..." she said, implying Solomon was not like the rest of the useless people she had encountered up until this point.

She found his story mildly intriguing but didn't bother to ask him to emphasize on it as she was, and had to be, more concerned with her goals at this time. She had to decide if the Uchiha name lived or died by her hands, and figure out these strange feelings of total annihilation of this world's populous she has been feeling. Sucks to say, she thought she had gone mad, for sure. If Solomon was an ounce in touch with human nature, this should be easy to tell based off of how Sharquisha was acting. "If I am asking too many questions, I apologize. I believe knowledge to be power. All successful ninja do." she said sternly.

Last edited:

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(@Drackos I understand you are busy with life at this time. Do not bother yourself with replying as I have withdrawn Sharquisha from the ninja world. We can RP another time, when you are more free. No biggie.)

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Arriving at the shores of the once barren southern part of the island, Isabella couldn't help but notice one thing. The smell here was different. It was as if every single vegetation and life in the island grew in an instant, all at once. The scent of the trees and flowers all bloomed at the same time, and competed in the air with their odour. The soil hadn't yet had time to soak in all the new aromas that filled the land.

These gods' powers were great... but not absolute. She travelled further onto the land, climbing atop of the black and scarred macaw to oversee the island. If these voidlords had the ability to conjure life at such a scale, would they be the answer to Mirabelle's condition?

With her chakra sensory active, she surveyed the land, until she instanced upon two signature. Tremendous in their strength. And so she dismounted, and approached on foot, followed by the large macaw that carried the unconscious ex-jinchuuriki.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Hmm?" Enkidu, still coated and caked in dirt and mud from his gardening, paused for a moment to look toward Isabella and an unconscious Mirabelle as they approached. He stood there silent, black fertile dirt falling from his hair as small particles dancing toward the now revitalized ground. "Strangers? They are just in time to see the island!" Enkidu's smile beamed once again, practically illuminating the fields.

"Hello there!" Solomon shouted out, motioning for Isabella and her unconscious friend to come. "What is a fine woman...women?...like yourself doing here on this wonderfully lush island? My name is Romani Archaman!" The Mage King opted for his alias, for the time being. Though he already knew why they had come.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Hmm?" Enkidu, still coated and caked in dirt and mud from his gardening, paused for a moment to look toward Isabella and an unconscious Mirabelle as they approached. He stood there silent, black fertile dirt falling from his hair as small particles dancing toward the now revitalized ground. "Strangers? They are just in time to see the island!" Enkidu's smile beamed once again, practically illuminating the fields.

"Hello there!" Solomon shouted out, motioning for Isabella and her unconscious friend to come. "What is a fine woman...women?...like yourself doing here on this wonderfully lush island? My name is Romani Archaman!" The Mage King opted for his alias, for the time being. Though he already knew why they had come.
Isabella's somber face took a bit of a softer tone as she face the beaming youngster. Contrary to everyone's opinion, Isabella did enjoy the innocent spirit of a child. In truth, there comes a point where a child becomes an adult in Isabella's eyes: When they start the game of manipulation. She was just superior at it.

It wasn't lush when I came here for the first time. And from the fishermen in Naxos, it wasn't lush at all not too long ago.

She lowered herself to be at the same level as the gardner god. Eye to eye, she charged her chakra through her finger and then held it in place.

I'm a fan of your gardnening skills, may I help with a little contribution?

Out of respect for their hobby, she would not go forth with her intention if Enkidou refused. If not, Isabella would poke her finger in the dirt 3 times, from which 3 mushroom corals would grow beautifully, filled with dozens of tiny blue caps. The Mycena Chlorophos mushroom would spread outwards in a complex patern, like a heart.

Isabella would then close a cap under her palms and wink at Enkidou, leaving a little opening between her fingers for him to peek and see the blue mushrooms glow bright in the darkness, in a eerie yet hypnotic bioluminescence.

My name is Isabella Uchiha, it is hard to come by these parts without hearing about the strange happenings in this island. I was hoping you would be able to provide some guidance.

She looked at the unconscious Mirabelle.

She has been afflicted by a powerful Genjutsu. Unfortunately, while I'm good at casting them, turns out my ability to heal them is subpar.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella's somber face took a bit of a softer tone as she face the beaming youngster. Contrary to everyone's opinion, Isabella did enjoy the innocent spirit of a child. In truth, there comes a point where a child becomes an adult in Isabella's eyes: When they start the game of manipulation. She was just superior at it.

It wasn't lush when I came here for the first time. And from the fishermen in Naxos, it wasn't lush at all not too long ago.

She lowered herself to be at the same level as the gardner god. Eye to eye, she charged her chakra through her finger and then held it in place.

I'm a fan of your gardnening skills, may I help with a little contribution?

Out of respect for their hobby, she would not go forth with her intention if Enkidou refused. If not, Isabella would poke her finger in the dirt 3 times, from which 3 mushroom corals would grow beautifully, filled with dozens of tiny blue caps. The Mycena Chlorophos mushroom would spread outwards in a complex patern, like a heart.

Isabella would then close a cap under her palms and wink at Enkidou, leaving a little opening between her fingers for him to peek and see the blue mushrooms glow bright in the darkness, in a eerie yet hypnotic bioluminescence.

My name is Isabella Uchiha, it is hard to come by these parts without hearing about the strange happenings in this island. I was hoping you would be able to provide some guidance.

She looked at the unconscious Mirabelle.

She has been afflicted by a powerful Genjutsu. Unfortunately, while I'm good at casting them, turns out my ability to heal them is subpar.
"Absolutely!" Enkidu watched with a smile across his face as the blue capped mushrooms sprung to life from the ground. He crooked his head slightly, his curiosity piqued by Isabella's powers; but he made no mention himself.

"Yes, there are plenty of odd things happening here," Solomon's goofy tone from earlier had abated. "Gods walk among man. And even the dead walk among the living. And you have been to places far beyond where men have gone. I can feel that her spirit has been mortally damaged. Healing her will be no problem. Though something else has happened to her too. Something more grievous than even the Doujutsu that had been cast on her. My true name is Solomon, though you may call me that or Romani - whichever you prefer."

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Absolutely!" Enkidu watched with a smile across his face as the blue capped mushrooms sprung to life from the ground. He crooked his head slightly, his curiosity piqued by Isabella's powers; but he made no mention himself.

"Yes, there are plenty of odd things happening here," Solomon's goofy tone from earlier had abated. "Gods walk among man. And even the dead walk among the living. And you have been to places far beyond where men have gone. I can feel that her spirit has been mortally damaged. Healing her will be no problem. Though something else has happened to her too. Something more grievous than even the Doujutsu that had been cast on her. My true name is Solomon, though you may call me that or Romani - whichever you prefer."
Isabella's smile faltered for a fraction of a second. It was important for her to keep a friendly mood, but the man that now introduced himself as Solomon knew more than she would expect. Could he be Nefarian disguised? She raised her body back to her full height, before facing Solomon. He was too diferent from Nefarian, so the thought was quickly let go of.

It seems you're the end point of this little excursion afterall... Solomon...

She said, dismissing for now the notion that Solomon was All-knowing. The words he chose were no more than a coincidence, were they?

She is the husk of the Nibi. And I feel somewhat indebted to this woman, so I was wondering if something could be done.

She couldn't help but notice how discerning Solomon's eyes were, as they stared into Isabella's. This felt weird, everyone averted their eyes when in her presence, yet now... nothing.

What can you do... and how can I help?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"And a husk she will remain until a suitable replacement is found. I imagine you already knew this, however. But as for her spirit...." The Mage King knelt at her lifeless body, placing his index and middle finger to her forehead. "Healing her spirit is no issue. But she will remain comatose until you can find the second half of the Nibi." Transferring chakra into her body the Yin chakra went to work reversing Tsukuyomi's severe damage. Given that Tsukuyomi was one of the most powerful spiritual techniques in existence, it would take even Solomon a moment to reverse it. Enkidu quietly watched as he went to work, taking careful note of what he was doing and why he was doing it. "Human experience is fraught with self-sacrifice. Will you make that sacrifice for her? If you choose to, you will find the Nibi at the Sandstone Oasis."

(Inton: Tsukinogami) – Yin Release: Touch of the Moon
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 70
Damage: N/A
Description: The user, through physical contact, infuses Yin chakra into the body of another. The Yin natured chakra acts to surge through their entire body and release the target from techniques which manipulate, drain, weaken, or even seal the spirit. The Yin chakra also doubles as a source of spiritual regeneration, allowing the target’s spirit and spiritual energy to reverse the drawbacks of spiritually draining techniques, such as Yin Release, Yamanaka, and Genjutsu, over time. The technique is so potent, given enough time, that it has no limits to its spiritual regeneration. Touch of the Moon can be used three times per battle. Those who are affected by the infusion of Yin chakra cannot use Yang or Yin-Yang Release techniques for a single turn following the infusion. Yin Release masters are able to use this technique on themselves once.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"And a husk she will remain until a suitable replacement is found. I imagine you already knew this, however. But as for her spirit...." The Mage King knelt at her lifeless body, placing his index and middle finger to her forehead. "Healing her spirit is no issue. But she will remain comatose until you can find the second half of the Nibi." Transferring chakra into her body the Yin chakra went to work reversing Tsukuyomi's severe damage. Given that Tsukuyomi was one of the most powerful spiritual techniques in existence, it would take even Solomon a moment to reverse it. Enkidu quietly watched as he went to work, taking careful note of what he was doing and why he was doing it. "Human experience is fraught with self-sacrifice. Will you make that sacrifice for her? If you choose to, you will find the Nibi at the Sandstone Oasis."

(Inton: Tsukinogami) – Yin Release: Touch of the Moon
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 70
Damage: N/A
Description: The user, through physical contact, infuses Yin chakra into the body of another. The Yin natured chakra acts to surge through their entire body and release the target from techniques which manipulate, drain, weaken, or even seal the spirit. The Yin chakra also doubles as a source of spiritual regeneration, allowing the target’s spirit and spiritual energy to reverse the drawbacks of spiritually draining techniques, such as Yin Release, Yamanaka, and Genjutsu, over time. The technique is so potent, given enough time, that it has no limits to its spiritual regeneration. Touch of the Moon can be used three times per battle. Those who are affected by the infusion of Yin chakra cannot use Yang or Yin-Yang Release techniques for a single turn following the infusion. Yin Release masters are able to use this technique on themselves once.
Side Mission start

Track down the Yin half of Nibi

Isabella watched as Solomon poured his yin chakra onto Mirabelle, in awe of how simple the technique was, yet she had no ability to mimic it. She touched her eyes and cursed Madara robbing her of her power.

I'm not that indebted to her, Solomon. And I dont see how that helps me. Your mastery of Yin far surpasses mine, and now I am to face a Yin incarnation of a Bijuu. Am I going to sacrifice myself for the sake of others and learn nothing from it?

She turned to Enkidou. He had childish expressions and curiosity, yet his determination to learn and study far surpassed his apparent age.

Who are you? A guy appeared out of no where and killed me and then resurrected me with a flicker of his finger. The fishermen shout to everyone that can hear them how this island grew lush in but an instant and now you seem to know more than any human would. Am I supposed to keep being played around like a kite? Will bringing the Nibi back here do anything to understand why I'm alive? And why I have this eyes that are not mine? Whose eyes are this?

Isabella knew Yin, and she knew Yang... Hell, she even knew Yin and Yang combined. She saw thousands of elements and skills, and even a myriad of energies. This was all completely different.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Side Mission start

Track down the Yin half of Nibi

Isabella watched as Solomon poured his yin chakra onto Mirabelle, in awe of how simple the technique was, yet she had no ability to mimic it. She touched her eyes and cursed Madara robbing her of her power.

I'm not that indebted to her, Solomon. And I dont see how that helps me. Your mastery of Yin far surpasses mine, and now I am to face a Yin incarnation of a Bijuu. Am I going to sacrifice myself for the sake of others and learn nothing from it?

She turned to Enkidou. He had childish expressions and curiosity, yet his determination to learn and study far surpassed his apparent age.

Who are you? A guy appeared out of no where and killed me and then resurrected me with a flicker of his finger. The fishermen shout to everyone that can hear them how this island grew lush in but an instant and now you seem to know more than any human would. Am I supposed to keep being played around like a kite? Will bringing the Nibi back here do anything to understand why I'm alive? And why I have this eyes that are not mine? Whose eyes are this?

Isabella knew Yin, and she knew Yang... Hell, she even knew Yin and Yang combined. She saw thousands of elements and skills, and even a myriad of energies. This was all completely different.
He turned to Isabella now, still kneeling but removed his fingers from Mirabelle's forehead. "I don't think you're as shallow as that, Isabella Uchiha. You may no longer possess your bloodline, but those eyes you wield are far from within the human experience." He paused, letting his words sink in for a moment. But it wasn't long until Isabella turned her attention, and wrath, upon Enkidu. He stayed quiet, not sure how to react to someone's frustration; he hadn't often encountered emotion like this. Solomon continued, "This never had to be transactional. You are welcome to a wealth of information regardless of whether or not you save Mirabelle's life. Enkidu has nothing to do with the Voidlord Nefarian, the man that squeezed the life out of your heart. Though the nature behind their powers is certainly similar."

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He turned to Isabella now, still kneeling but removed his fingers from Mirabelle's forehead. "I don't think you're as shallow as that, Isabella Uchiha. You may no longer possess your bloodline, but those eyes you wield are far from within the human experience." He paused, letting his words sink in for a moment. But it wasn't long until Isabella turned her attention, and wrath, upon Enkidu. He stayed quiet, not sure how to react to someone's frustration; he hadn't often encountered emotion like this. Solomon continued, "This never had to be transactional. You are welcome to a wealth of information regardless of whether or not you save Mirabelle's life. Enkidu has nothing to do with the Voidlord Nefarian, the man that squeezed the life out of your heart. Though the nature behind their powers is certainly similar."
It was clear that Solomon would not be tricked by this outburst. And he saw right through Isabella. Isabella calmed herself, especially when she learned his name. And the eyes were different than what she expected. Whatever power lay behind them, it was tied to this beings of divine abilities.

She turned to Enkidou, and noted how baffled he was with her outburst. Guess he knew not of a woman's rage. She chuckled and then twirled her finger in the dirt once more, now drawing a mushroom coral bloom, with the same hue has Enkidou's eyes and the shape of a heart.

I am sorry Enkidou... Did not mean to disrepect you. This is an apology and a gift. And sorry you too, Solomon. I want to help Mirabelle, and I want to meet an Yin mythical beast, that will certainly be quite an adventure. It sounds ... entertaining. Would you like to come, Enkidou?

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was clear that Solomon would not be tricked by this outburst. And he saw right through Isabella. Isabella calmed herself, especially when she learned his name. And the eyes were different than what she expected. Whatever power lay behind them, it was tied to this beings of divine abilities.

She turned to Enkidou, and noted how baffled he was with her outburst. Guess he knew not of a woman's rage. She chuckled and then twirled her finger in the dirt once more, now drawing a mushroom coral bloom, with the same hue has Enkidou's eyes and the shape of a heart.

I am sorry Enkidou... Did not mean to disrepect you. This is an apology and a gift. And sorry you too, Solomon. I want to help Mirabelle, and I want to meet an Yin mythical beast, that will certainly be quite an adventure. It sounds ... entertaining. Would you like to come, Enkidou?
Solomon looked at Enkidu and raised his right eyebrow slightly, offering a small smile. Clearly the Mage King wouldn't interject; though Enkidu had a sense of duty now. At this very moment he could feel Emiya in danger - wounded by Falnir's Judgement and now struck by a Chaos Bolt as an arc of interdimensional energy was racing to bifurcate him. Even if he wanted to, did he really want to go on an adventure with Isabella at this very moment? "Any other time...yes. But right now...I am a weapon that has decided to walk alongside humanity. And so for now I must wait here, prepared for whatever may come soon." His words were left vague; what he referred to was humanity's siege of the Underworld. Though the two smiled, clearly accepting her apology.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Solomon looked at Enkidu and raised his right eyebrow slightly, offering a small smile. Clearly the Mage King wouldn't interject; though Enkidu had a sense of duty now. At this very moment he could feel Emiya in danger - wounded by Falnir's Judgement and now struck by a Chaos Bolt as an arc of interdimensional energy was racing to bifurcate him. Even if he wanted to, did he really want to go on an adventure with Isabella at this very moment? "Any other time...yes. But right now...I am a weapon that has decided to walk alongside humanity. And so for now I must wait here, prepared for whatever may come soon." His words were left vague; what he referred to was humanity's siege of the Underworld. Though the two smiled, clearly accepting her apology.
Isabella chuckled a bit. She was disappointed that they wouldn't come with her. Especially the mysterious child god, but she wasn't expecting that it was Enkidou himself that would refuse. She thought Enkidou would act impulsively, and it would be interesting to study the power dynamics between this due, but alas it didn't work. Isabella took one last look at Mirabelle, wondering if this was all worthy. But something about being in the Water Country made her... more adventurous.

She noded to Solomon and Enkidou and then climbed atop the scarred black macaw once more. Headed to Sanstone Oasis.

LLM

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

With Matatabi in tow, Isabella's black macaw finally arrived at the once barren now lush island of Theodoro. While it was a arduous mission, but she was proud of her achievements. She landed the black macow near the little settlement that Solomon and Enkidou created.

We're here!

Hoping to shock Solomon and Enkidou with the appearance of the Massive Bijuu, though she had a feeling that Solomon wouldn't be surprised.

End Mission

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Perhaps Isabella would be disappointed to find that Enkidu was no where to be found with the Mage King. It was only Solomon left behind on the blossoming island, resting in a field of tall green grass looking toward the blue sky. The waters had become crystalline blue since they were rid of the toxins from before, making the entire place seem like a wondrous summer paradise. "Welcome back." He turned his head slightly to his side, acknowledging Isabella's return. "And I see you brought a new friend. How fortunate." Solomon stood up, brushing blades of grass off the bottoms of his ornate robes before meeting Isabella half way.

"And done without spilling a single drop of blood. I congratulate you for a successful diplomatic endeavor. But now we have other matters to attend to - like reviving Mirabelle."

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Perhaps Isabella would be disappointed to find that Enkidu was no where to be found with the Mage King. It was only Solomon left behind on the blossoming island, resting in a field of tall green grass looking toward the blue sky. The waters had become crystalline blue since they were rid of the toxins from before, making the entire place seem like a wondrous summer paradise. "Welcome back." He turned his head slightly to his side, acknowledging Isabella's return. "And I see you brought a new friend. How fortunate." Solomon stood up, brushing blades of grass off the bottoms of his ornate robes before meeting Isabella half way.

"And done without spilling a single drop of blood. I congratulate you for a successful diplomatic endeavor. But now we have other matters to attend to - like reviving Mirabelle."
Hello Solomon, this is the Two Tail. It wasn't that diplomatic but I think we found some, common ground.
Where is Enkidou?

Isabella asked, as she approached the Mage King, hoping to learn a bit more about the god-like person.

I have no idea how to revive her. I've already tried my Medjutsu with her an it was to no avail. I thought you'be be able to spiritually heal her, and seal the Bijuu inside her. Didn't you say Enkidou had similar powers to Nefarian? Can't he just "will" them to become sealed?

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello Solomon, this is the Two Tail. It wasn't that diplomatic but I think we found some, common ground.
Where is Enkidou?

Isabella asked, as she approached the Mage King, hoping to learn a bit more about the god-like person.

I have no idea how to revive her. I've already tried my Medjutsu with her an it was to no avail. I thought you'be be able to spiritually heal her, and seal the Bijuu inside her. Didn't you say Enkidou had similar powers to Nefarian? Can't he just "will" them to become sealed?
"Enkidu went for a swim." Though it might be apparent from Solomon's voice this wasn't entirely true, and more metaphorical. His presence had entirely vanished from Theodoro. "He'll be back soon. But what you say is true - her body wounded, her spirit shattered, and her chakra reserves sundered. You and I fixed the first two; your Medical Ninjutsu healed her physically, while I healed the damage her spirit suffered from Tsukuyomi. Had we not done these things even if Matatabi was restored to her body she still wouldn't have woken from her coma. Let us begin."

Solomon had no need for Enkidu to seal Matatabi into Mirabelle. Having created the Theurgy of the Four Emperors as one of the lessons in the Seal of Solomon he was well versed in sealing creations of chakra, much like his own Goetia. And so with minor modifications to the techniques he could do the same for Matatabi and Mirabelle. Solomon knelt besides Mirabelle's still lifeless body, "Are you ready, Matatabi?" He hadn't seen the Two Tailed Beast in centuries; he still remembered it when his own relative, Hagoromo, created it from his own massive chakra. It hadn't changed over all those centuries.

Reactions: SaintCelestine