Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As Mirabelle was sitting down listening still, it seems Isabella’s consistent questioning of Solomon was coming to it’s end. The Jinchuriki would resync her focus on her own original question, but Isabella directed a question at her. Mirabelle would scratch the back of her head as she had to explain now. “The Hokubu is nesting ground of that…repulsive mud…” she said, remembering what it did to her sister. “The sea of life, it’s some sort of liquid like substance that came from Tiamat herself. When she awakened, the black mud leaked from her very body as it flooded and contaminated the ocean. What lies beneath is beyond me…but Solomon seems aware of it...” she redirected the concern to him. She would however continue to explain. “The Sea of Life however is…toxic as Solomon said. The moment it makes contact with human life…well…see for yourself…” she said as she weaved her hand in the direction of Isabella. It was an illusion, a very simple one with the intent to simply make a demonstration. “This what the Sea of Life does to people, it corrupts them, creating foul creatures as a result…known as the Children of Tiamat” she finished as she then broke the illusion. What she showed in the illusion was visage of her older sister, Isella, whose been corrupted by the Sea of Life, Lucifer – the strange Child of Tiamat who visited Tsumigakure several months ago and currently in the raid of the underworld and last but not least, the former Shogun who became a Child of Tiamat as well. “If you’re intending on diving into the ocean…you run the risk of becoming one of them…and I don’t think you’d enjoy being a slave” she lightly chuckled.

With the room cleared for her, Mirabelle would turn to Solomon. “So…if Miss Uchiha is finished, id like to have my original question answered…please” she said her eyes becoming stern, as she gripped her a the grass tightly.

( Genjutsu: Ba-doko-ru Ninnin ) Illusion Technique: Myriad of Mockingbirds
Type: Supplmentary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a very discrete genjutsu, both in it's casting and it's effect. To cast, the user simply needs to do an hand gesture, in the direction of the target. It doesn't change anything about surroundings with the exception of people, and the immediate terrain they're placed. In essence, it allows the user to change how someone perceives someone else, and even create illusionary copies of people the user knows. The illusion is complimented with slight changes to the terrain, like bending foliage, opening doors, etc, but only if manipulated by the illusionary people. It can also remove people from the target's perspective, or remove certain characteristics of someone within sensory range of the target. While inside the genjutsu, the target is free to move and speak, which the user is able to respond through any of the illusionary creations, or him/herself, case the user chooses not to disappear.
It masks slight ambient alteration by "hidden" people, such as footsteps and speech, but not techniques. Likewise, the illusionary people can't perform techniques, only speak and interact through body motions.
*Lasts 4 turns max*
*While using it, the user cannot use any additional Genjutsu on the target and is limited to 2 additional techniques per turn*

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Mirabelle was sitting down listening still, it seems Isabella’s consistent questioning of Solomon was coming to it’s end. The Jinchuriki would resync her focus on her own original question, but Isabella directed a question at her. Mirabelle would scratch the back of her head as she had to explain now. “The Hokubu is nesting ground of that…repulsive mud…” she said, remembering what it did to her sister. “The sea of life, it’s some sort of liquid like substance that came from Tiamat herself. When she awakened, the black mud leaked from her very body as it flooded and contaminated the ocean. What lies beneath is beyond me…but Solomon seems aware of it...” she redirected the concern to him. She would however continue to explain. “The Sea of Life however is…toxic as Solomon said. The moment it makes contact with human life…well…see for yourself…” she said as she weaved her hand in the direction of Isabella. It was an illusion, a very simple one with the intent to simply make a demonstration. “This what the Sea of Life does to people, it corrupts them, creating foul creatures as a result…known as the Children of Tiamat” she finished as she then broke the illusion. What she showed in the illusion was visage of her older sister, Isella, whose been corrupted by the Sea of Life, Lucifer – the strange Child of Tiamat who visited Tsumigakure several months ago and currently in the raid of the underworld and last but not least, the former Shogun who became a Child of Tiamat as well. “If you’re intending on diving into the ocean…you run the risk of becoming one of them…and I don’t think you’d enjoy being a slave” she lightly chuckled.

With the room cleared for her, Mirabelle would turn to Solomon. “So…if Miss Uchiha is finished, id like to have my original question answered…please” she said her eyes becoming stern, as she gripped her a the grass tightly.

( Genjutsu: Ba-doko-ru Ninnin ) Illusion Technique: Myriad of Mockingbirds
Type: Supplmentary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a very discrete genjutsu, both in it's casting and it's effect. To cast, the user simply needs to do an hand gesture, in the direction of the target. It doesn't change anything about surroundings with the exception of people, and the immediate terrain they're placed. In essence, it allows the user to change how someone perceives someone else, and even create illusionary copies of people the user knows. The illusion is complimented with slight changes to the terrain, like bending foliage, opening doors, etc, but only if manipulated by the illusionary people. It can also remove people from the target's perspective, or remove certain characteristics of someone within sensory range of the target. While inside the genjutsu, the target is free to move and speak, which the user is able to respond through any of the illusionary creations, or him/herself, case the user chooses not to disappear.
It masks slight ambient alteration by "hidden" people, such as footsteps and speech, but not techniques. Likewise, the illusionary people can't perform techniques, only speak and interact through body motions.
*Lasts 4 turns max*
*While using it, the user cannot use any additional Genjutsu on the target and is limited to 2 additional techniques per turn*
Solomon thought back to the Fallen Star Meteorite that landed in the far northwestern forests of the Mainland. It was a mysterious relic to most, something that was alien to the world. Discovered by a contingent of Black Ones, the Hangurian Special Forces, that were patrolling the far reaches of the empire. They immediately discovered that the meteorite radiated a powerful chakra. He scratched his head again and looked up at Mirabelle, debating how to address the Kyuubi in the larger context of the collapse of the Hangurian Freehold. "History tells us of a series of events that befell the Hangurian Freehold. Collectively they are known as the Three Calamities, events that precipitated the empire's demise. The first calamity: the Saomai Hurricane that mysterious formed over the chilled Kasumi Straight and decimated the empire's economic capacity. The second: a meteorite that fell from the sky, one that radiates potent chakra. And the third was the Great Senju-Uchiha War of 581. Now some of these you may have heard of, others perhaps not. They were not natural events." He took a moment to think, rubbing his chin. "Of the three, the meteorite is the most suspect when it comes to the Kyuubi's rampage." He stopped there to let Mirabelle take the information in.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Solomon thought back to the Fallen Star Meteorite that landed in the far northwestern forests of the Mainland. It was a mysterious relic to most, something that was alien to the world. Discovered by a contingent of Black Ones, the Hangurian Special Forces, that were patrolling the far reaches of the empire. They immediately discovered that the meteorite radiated a powerful chakra. He scratched his head again and looked up at Mirabelle, debating how to address the Kyuubi in the larger context of the collapse of the Hangurian Freehold. "History tells us of a series of events that befell the Hangurian Freehold. Collectively they are known as the Three Calamities, events that precipitated the empire's demise. The first calamity: the Saomai Hurricane that mysterious formed over the chilled Kasumi Straight and decimated the empire's economic capacity. The second: a meteorite that fell from the sky, one that radiates potent chakra. And the third was the Great Senju-Uchiha War of 581. Now some of these you may have heard of, others perhaps not. They were not natural events." He took a moment to think, rubbing his chin. "Of the three, the meteorite is the most suspect when it comes to the Kyuubi's rampage." He stopped there to let Mirabelle take the information in.
As Mirabelle’s attention was diverted back to Solomon as he started to explain, she would listen carefully. He started to explain the events that occurred that would once lead to the downfall of the Freehold. Of course, having taken history lessons while she studied in Hanguri, these events weren’t new to her. However, what was new was the fact that these events where apparently not natural. And then he would lead her into saying that the meteorite was the most likely suspect when it pertained to the Kyubi attacking the Freehold. She pondered for a moment, allowing her thoughts to gather for second. “If these events weren’t natural…is there a known orchestrater behind these events? The Mother Cult, from what I’ve been understanding, they’ve largely played a role in many of the events that occurred lately, so its safe to assume they’ve been at it for…well, centuries” she said taking a deep breath but what’s puzzling was trying to figure out why the Kyubi was drawn to the meteorite. “Sounds like my brother caused nothing but trouble” Matatabi commented mentally, that’s when it hit her. “Nibi, wouldn’t you know why the Kyubi was drawn to the meteorite?” she asked but the cat would ponder for a moment. “Beats me, he’s always been a piece of shit since birth…tch” she snared at the thought of her brother. Mirabelle then motioned back to Solomon. “I asked the Nibi why if she knew why but she doesn’t know, but the question is now, does the Kyubi or even the Tailed Beasts have some sort of connection to it?” she asked.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Mirabelle’s attention was diverted back to Solomon as he started to explain, she would listen carefully. He started to explain the events that occurred that would once lead to the downfall of the Freehold. Of course, having taken history lessons while she studied in Hanguri, these events weren’t new to her. However, what was new was the fact that these events where apparently not natural. And then he would lead her into saying that the meteorite was the most likely suspect when it pertained to the Kyubi attacking the Freehold. She pondered for a moment, allowing her thoughts to gather for second. “If these events weren’t natural…is there a known orchestrater behind these events? The Mother Cult, from what I’ve been understanding, they’ve largely played a role in many of the events that occurred lately, so its safe to assume they’ve been at it for…well, centuries” she said taking a deep breath but what’s puzzling was trying to figure out why the Kyubi was drawn to the meteorite. “Sounds like my brother caused nothing but trouble” Matatabi commented mentally, that’s when it hit her. “Nibi, wouldn’t you know why the Kyubi was drawn to the meteorite?” she asked but the cat would ponder for a moment. “Beats me, he’s always been a piece of shit since birth…tch” she snared at the thought of her brother. Mirabelle then motioned back to Solomon. “I asked the Nibi why if she knew why but she doesn’t know, but the question is now, does the Kyubi or even the Tailed Beasts have some sort of connection to it?” she asked.
"The Great Mother Cult. A name we hear so often yet know so little about. The answer to your question is simple - the Fallen Star Meteorite does not have a connection with a single Bijuu. It connects with all of them. A meteorite that came from space and connects with all Bijuu in some way. They are both drawn to it and repulsed by it. Perhaps this sheds some light on your inquiry."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle would hum a little bit under her breath, thinking about what he said. It honestly did add some sort of closure but he didn’t directly say if they are to blame or not. Mirabelle sighed, simply chalking things up mentally that it was perhaps them being involved. Never the less, learning that the meteorite attracts yet repulses the Bijuu is a perplexing thought. She gave a huff as she looked into the skies above. “Well…at least I know now that it wasn’t some sort of freak accident…” she gazed up into the sky. There was a calm yet boiling desire within her; the desire to seek revenge on her mother and sister’s death…but at the same time, was it really worth it? Her mother wouldn’t be proud of it nor her sister, probably but she cannot fathom the idea of just…leaving things as it was. A small tear appeared on her eyes as she breathed in and out; she found some closure but yet it didn’t feel like it was enough. A choice she’ll need to make over time, but right now she content. As she wiped the tear out of her eye, she looked back at Solomon with sincere smile. “Thank you, Solomon. It’s been a couple years since we’ve had a real conversation but it’s was nice to see you again after all these years apart” she bowed in respect to her former teacher. With her desires partially handled, she would get off the dusty grass and she then turned to Isabella. “Well, I guess that’s it for now” she said as the winds below her hair into her face. “So much to do, yet so little time…” she thought thinking for a moment. Her current mission was mastering the powers of the Nibi, as she believed the others in the Underworld wasn’t needing her anyways, they where all powerful in their own right after all. Selfish sure, but with her resigning from her Kage role and currently exiled, she was free to roam the lands until she fully mastered the Nibi’s powers. “Anyways, what do you plan to do now?” she asked the Uchiha.

End of Mission.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mirabelle would hum a little bit under her breath, thinking about what he said. It honestly did add some sort of closure but he didn’t directly say if they are to blame or not. Mirabelle sighed, simply chalking things up mentally that it was perhaps them being involved. Never the less, learning that the meteorite attracts yet repulses the Bijuu is a perplexing thought. She gave a huff as she looked into the skies above. “Well…at least I know now that it wasn’t some sort of freak accident…” she gazed up into the sky. There was a calm yet boiling desire within her; the desire to seek revenge on her mother and sister’s death…but at the same time, was it really worth it? Her mother wouldn’t be proud of it nor her sister, probably but she cannot fathom the idea of just…leaving things as it was. A small tear appeared on her eyes as she breathed in and out; she found some closure but yet it didn’t feel like it was enough. A choice she’ll need to make over time, but right now she content. As she wiped the tear out of her eye, she looked back at Solomon with sincere smile. “Thank you, Solomon. It’s been a couple years since we’ve had a real conversation but it’s was nice to see you again after all these years apart” she bowed in respect to her former teacher. With her desires partially handled, she would get off the dusty grass and she then turned to Isabella. “Well, I guess that’s it for now” she said as the winds below her hair into her face. “So much to do, yet so little time…” she thought thinking for a moment. Her current mission was mastering the powers of the Nibi, as she believed the others in the Underworld wasn’t needing her anyways, they where all powerful in their own right after all. Selfish sure, but with her resigning from her Kage role and currently exiled, she was free to roam the lands until she fully mastered the Nibi’s powers. “Anyways, what do you plan to do now?” she asked the Uchiha.

End of Mission.
Mission Start

Make preparations to go underwater

I have no idea what we're going to find underwater, but I confess I don't have the required materials to do that. We need to go on a trip to the Marketplace. And this will be usefull to get my ideas in order...

She continued, after serving the mushroom diner and eating. Conversations were not quite as charged as before, and there wasn't that much to say. After a while, she turned to Mirabelle and stood up.

It's time, Mirabelle. Thank you, Solomon. We'll meet again.

LLM relinquishing control to mirai for travelling purposes

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle would raise an eye brow. “You…seriously aren’t planning on diving into the ocean…” she said, a sweat bead dripping down her forehead. Mirabelle had a bad feeling about this, but alas she would bow towards Solomon and scurried along with Isabella.

LLM

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Enkidu had been gone for quite some time now. But gathering storm clouds in the horizon disturbed Solomon; something he couldn't see. There were few things that the Mage King failed to see, and they bothered him equally. The most nefarious of those: Imeroth. Though this was different, and shrouded in mystery. He had to investigate the rumors circulating from Tobusekai. He departed Theodoro, taking a boat at the docks to go East.

LLM.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/kanashii-ocean-261.757195/post-22100995

Lucifer finally reached his destination, every time he had encountered Solomon it had been on this island, hopefully the Mage King would return here soon, Lucifer couldn't sense him although he was one of the few people that Lucifer expected to subvert his ability to sense all life. Regardless the child of Tiamat would sit and wait patiently.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/kanashii-ocean-261.757195/post-22100995

Lucifer finally reached his destination, every time he had encountered Solomon it had been on this island, hopefully the Mage King would return here soon, Lucifer couldn't sense him although he was one of the few people that Lucifer expected to subvert his ability to sense all life. Regardless the child of Tiamat would sit and wait patiently.
Arriving from the Kaizoku Sea

"Tell me of your Journey, Lucifer." Solomon approached from behind, the sound of grass crunching under his feet. It was here that Enkidu revitalized the island using his magnificent Divinity. "It must be quite the tale by now, young Child of Tiamat." He took a seat on the grass to rest his weary feet, letting the tassels of his robes dance in the gentle sea breeze of the island.

Last edited:

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Arriving from the Kaizoku Sea

"Tell me of your Journey, Lucifer." Solomon approached from behind, the sound of grass crunching under his feet. It was here that Enkidu revitalized the island using his magnificent Divinity. "It must be quite the tale by now, young Child of Tiamat." He took a seat on the grass to rest his weary feet, letting the tassels of his robes dance in the gentle sea breeze of the island.
Mission: Discover the source of the genocide of man

"That's quite the question to lead with, though I suspect you already know the answers."
Lucifer replied with a small sigh, taking a seat as well.

"My path from our last encounter took me to the depths of the Hokubu, I met a race of people living at the bottom of the ocean, sentinels they called themselves if I recall. Their leader spoke to me and lead me to a mysterious tree, upon touching the tree I saw a strange vision, what to the best of my knowledge appeared to be Tiamat ensnared in endless darkness, a serpent wrapped around her body with sinister glowing eyes." Lucifer took pause for a moment, those eyes burned in his memories. Nevertheless he pressed on.

"From there the path led to Irkalla, where we opened the gates, pushing on past endless legions, striking down the twin fates and taking their essence awoke the strange relic I had been carrying, we saw each other at the end of the conflict. Enkidu has grown in to a powerful young man and you have some tricks up your sleeve I have never seen to, old king." Lucifer reminisced on the strange powers shown by both Solomon and especially Enkidu, that led to the defeat of Phetra.

"Having left Irkalla I returned home to the place of my rebirth to discover Madara Uchiha, a human with interesting goals for the future of his people. I also encountered the great mother cult, it seems Madara and I were to serve them, though I worry that Madara's goal and theirs do not align. Then as I'm sure you're aware, tragedy struck, I felt the blow dealt to life itself for through the mothers gifts I am connected to all life. Though I do not know the source, that is why I am here." Lucifer finally reached the present, his reason for being here undoubtedly clear to the old king.

Though the child of Tiamat already had his suspicions, gnawing at the edge of his mind, he would need confirmation that it was in fact the cult that had done this, a final straw that would no doubt lead to inevitable confrontation. Throughout his journeys he had already encountered dozens of examples of their true nature and their disrespect for life all while claiming the mother as their cause. Even still what had happened was nothing sort of genocide, it had gone beyond the simple wars and strife humanity inflicted upon themselves, indeed Lucifer didn't see this as just a attack on humanity but striking a blow at the concept of life itself.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission: Discover the source of the genocide of man

"That's quite the question to lead with, though I suspect you already know the answers."
Lucifer replied with a small sigh, taking a seat as well.

"My path from our last encounter took me to the depths of the Hokubu, I met a race of people living at the bottom of the ocean, sentinels they called themselves if I recall. Their leader spoke to me and lead me to a mysterious tree, upon touching the tree I saw a strange vision, what to the best of my knowledge appeared to be Tiamat ensnared in endless darkness, a serpent wrapped around her body with sinister glowing eyes." Lucifer took pause for a moment, those eyes burned in his memories. Nevertheless he pressed on.

"From there the path led to Irkalla, where we opened the gates, pushing on past endless legions, striking down the twin fates and taking their essence awoke the strange relic I had been carrying, we saw each other at the end of the conflict. Enkidu has grown in to a powerful young man and you have some tricks up your sleeve I have never seen to, old king." Lucifer reminisced on the strange powers shown by both Solomon and especially Enkidu, that led to the defeat of Phetra.

"Having left Irkalla I returned home to the place of my rebirth to discover Madara Uchiha, a human with interesting goals for the future of his people. I also encountered the great mother cult, it seems Madara and I were to serve them, though I worry that Madara's goal and theirs do not align. Then as I'm sure you're aware, tragedy struck, I felt the blow dealt to life itself for through the mothers gifts I am connected to all life. Though I do not know the source, that is why I am here." Lucifer finally reached the present, his reason for being here undoubtedly clear to the old king.

Though the child of Tiamat already had his suspicions, gnawing at the edge of his mind, he would need confirmation that it was in fact the cult that had done this, a final straw that would no doubt lead to inevitable confrontation. Throughout his journeys he had already encountered dozens of examples of their true nature and their disrespect for life all while claiming the mother as their cause. Even still what had happened was nothing sort of genocide, it had gone beyond the simple wars and strife humanity inflicted upon themselves, indeed Lucifer didn't see this as just a attack on humanity but striking a blow at the concept of life itself.
Solomon sighed. "Tragedy is putting it lightly," the Mage King lamented. "Your life is a life of choice, Lucifer. You walk a line between your birthright as a human and that of a Child of Tiamat, something...different." He was careful to convey no malice or ill intent with his words. He furrowed his brow slightly and scratched his chin. "I think you already know the source of it, Lucifer: the Voidlord Nefarian."

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Solomon sighed. "Tragedy is putting it lightly," the Mage King lamented. "Your life is a life of choice, Lucifer. You walk a line between your birthright as a human and that of a Child of Tiamat, something...different." He was careful to convey no malice or ill intent with his words. He furrowed his brow slightly and scratched his chin. "I think you already know the source of it, Lucifer: the Voidlord Nefarian."
Lucifer felt a cold pit in his stomach as Solomon said the name, deep down he already knew but this sealed it. The old king had no reason to lie to Lucifer and he had always been honest in the past, the child of tiamats fists clenched involuntarily.

"How can they do this? They claim to want better for humanity and they claim to worship the great mother so how can they commit such sacrilege against her? Tiamat is life itself and these cultists attack death the natural end to her gift, now they attack the humans directly on such a scale. While the mother didn't directly create them, they exist through her, what Nefarian has done is tantamount to attacking her directly."

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lucifer felt a cold pit in his stomach as Solomon said the name, deep down he already knew but this sealed it. The old king had no reason to lie to Lucifer and he had always been honest in the past, the child of tiamats fists clenched involuntarily.

"How can they do this? They claim to want better for humanity and they claim to worship the great mother so how can they commit such sacrilege against her? Tiamat is life itself and these cultists attack death the natural end to her gift, now they attack the humans directly on such a scale. While the mother didn't directly create them, they exist through her, what Nefarian has done is tantamount to attacking her directly."
"Your devotion and piety is remarkable. As for the questions you ask..." He trailed off again, something Solomon often did. "Understand that the darkness you refer to is the Void itself. You can think of the Void in three dimensions. The first, a location. The Void, like many other dimensions, is a 'place' as real as our own. The second, a point in time. Just as all life comes from Tiamat, everything comes from the Void. And the third..." His brow furrowed for a second time, looking for the right words to explain it. "The third...a being. A god: the serpent you saw wrapped around her body. You fail to see their plan in the right perspective: they do not wish to free Tiamat from the Void. They wish to trap our world in the Void. That is the only way to truly 'free' her. But there is a great cost associated to that: to bring the Void to our reality our reality has to be rendered to fantasy."[/font]

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Your devotion and piety is remarkable. As for the questions you ask..." He trailed off again, something Solomon often did. "Understand that the darkness you refer to is the Void itself. You can think of the Void in three dimensions. The first, a location. The Void, like many other dimensions, is a 'place' as real as our own. The second, a point in time. Just as all life comes from Tiamat, everything comes from the Void. And the third..." His brow furrowed for a second time, looking for the right words to explain it. "The third...a being. A god: the serpent you saw wrapped around her body. You fail to see their plan in the right perspective: they do not wish to free Tiamat from the Void. They wish to trap our world in the Void. That is the only way to truly 'free' her. But there is a great cost associated to that: to bring the Void to our reality our reality has to be rendered to fantasy."[/font]
"Why would they want to take us to the Void, I've seen the effects of that in Irkalla. To take all humanity there to render them as nothing would be to undo everything Tiamat has done, I can't believe for a second she would want that. These cultists are misguided." Lucifer said with sadness in his voice. Once upon a time he would have wanted to try and change their minds, to have them see things from his perspective.

"
Old king, you have known of these cultists for generations have you not. Could they ever be convinced to change from this course? I ask though I fear the answer I already know, but I would very much like to pretend if only a little longer."

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Why would they want to take us to the Void, I've seen the effects of that in Irkalla. To take all humanity there to render them as nothing would be to undo everything Tiamat has done, I can't believe for a second she would want that. These cultists are misguided." Lucifer said with sadness in his voice. Once upon a time he would have wanted to try and change their minds, to have them see things from his perspective.

"
Old king, you have known of these cultists for generations have you not. Could they ever be convinced to change from this course? I ask though I fear the answer I already know, but I would very much like to pretend if only a little longer."
"Could someone convince you that life was not sacred?" He returned Lucifer's question with his own, something rather obvious. "It's best I don't give you a direct answer to that, Lucifer. Because it isn't my place to intervene. But I'll offer you this..." Solomon smiled, looking upward toward the sky and then toward the inner part of the island where the villages were. "Humanity isn't perfect. It never will be. What we call "life" is a pilgrimage of suffering, but not a strict tale of death and separation. Humanity grows and learns. It wars and hurts. But they are free." Solomon stood up and dusted off his robe of grass and dirt.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Could someone convince you that life was not sacred?" He returned Lucifer's question with his own, something rather obvious. "It's best I don't give you a direct answer to that, Lucifer. Because it isn't my place to intervene. But I'll offer you this..." Solomon smiled, looking upward toward the sky and then toward the inner part of the island where the villages were. "Humanity isn't perfect. It never will be. What we call "life" is a pilgrimage of suffering, but not a strict tale of death and separation. Humanity grows and learns. It wars and hurts. But they are free." Solomon stood up and dusted off his robe of grass and dirt.
"No, no I suppose they could not. Well that certainly gives me a lot to consider, Madara's plan had appeal, humanity needs guidance in these trying times, but clearly his plan and the plan of the mother cult do not mesh." Lucifer stood to his feet as Solomon did the same, it seemed their conversation was coming to a natural conclusion, but the child of Tiamat had one more thing to ask.

"
How could I stop them? Without the tools of that old blacksmith I don't think I could strike them down even by surprise, yet he refused to help me as soon as he laid eyes on me. For now I guess I'm limited to information gathering." Lucifer was disheartened, despite his strength he had been unable to triumph against Phetra or face down Demetrias when they met, the void lords were tantamount to gods.

Last edited:

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"No, no I suppose they could not. Well that certainly gives me a lot to consider, Madara's plan had appeal, humanity needs guidance in these trying times, but clearly his plan and the plan of the mother cult do not mesh." Lucifer stood to his feet as Solomon did the same, it seemed their conversation was coming to a natural conclusion, but the child of Tiamat had one more thing to ask.

"
How could I stop them? Without the tools of that old blacksmith I don't think I could strike them down even by surprise, yet he refused to help me as soon as he laid eyes on me. For now I guess I'm limited to information gathering."
Solomon scratched his chin before replying, "That's what I'm working on. But...well, Basel might be the key to it all. If the Domain of Desire isn't shattered. For now, you should remain close to Basel. Though be wary, he is by far the strongest of the four. His powers are closely derived from the Domain."

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Solomon scratched his chin before replying, "That's what I'm working on. But...well, Basel might be the key to it all. If the Domain of Desire isn't shattered. For now, you should remain close to Basel. Though be wary, he is by far the strongest of the four. His powers are closely derived from the Domain."
"I've had the pleasure of meeting that particular member." Lucifer said, rolling his neck in annoyance, his last meeting with Basel had left the child of Tiamat with quite the grudge.

"However I know very little of him, other than his foul attitude, for now I will remain close to his side. All the easier to slide a blade between his ribs when the moment is right and return the favour for our first encounter. It was good to see you again old king, we have a lot to talk about in the future and I owe you for saving me and the humans in Irkalla. I hope to see Enkidu again soon, he has grown in to a fine young man."

Lucifer said this, brushing the grass off his clothing as a sea breeze whipped through the area carrying the particles of greenery in to the distance. Preparing himself to journey once more he nods respectfully to Solomon, turning his back on the former king and walking away.

LLM

Reactions: Drackos

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from here

Madara and Akujin arrive on the island, looking around for the source of the Core he sensed. The island wasn’t greatly inhabited nor large so it didn’t take Madara long before he came across the Core. Curiously, where he sensed it confused him as he also sensed a large source of chakra, perhaps as strong as his own if not greater, nearby the core. Approaching, Madara noticed it was Solomon, one he had only met once before. Approaching, Madara spoke.

“Solomon. Interesting to find you here with the Relic Core."