Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Theodoro

Theodoro constitutes the eastern half of Nagi Island. Three years ago, Enkidu terraformed Theodoro to rejuvenate it, leaving behind a lush green forest along a crystal blue coastline. The island has lived on in spite of Abzu's cataclysm, acting as a bastion of hope in a chaos laden land.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,921💸
Kumi
17,995💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission. The story board elements included are
- Explore an abandoned site (2)

Summary: After Ysera awakens from her "eternal" slumber, she finds that much of the wilderness around her has changed. She barely recognises it anymore and sets of to explore around herself before setting up camp.

Flames, screams, cries for help and an ear splitting roar. Ysera's dream was shattered by these thoughts as she rose up from her bed immediately if by electric shock or muscle stimulant. She saw terrible scenes of death and destruction of the world around her but they were familiar. The enemy itself, Galakrond was familiar, destroying the world around it but the landscape in her nightmare was different, the lush green forest and beautiful peaceful scenery was disposed of and replaced by metal boxes and tall concrete walls. Ysera calmed herself, taking a deep breath before sitting up over her bed. She had been asleep for such a long time, slumbering and hibernating that she did not know what year it was. How long was she out for this time? Months? Years? As the Guardian of the Grove and the Aspect of Nature, her duty was to protect the wildlife and look after the forest. Pulling her robe over her shoulders, Ysera yawns and after cracking her shoulders she took the first few steps out of her cave into the clearing. The once usual campfire was not overgrown and covered by a small mossy hill, the trees surrounding the site were tall and emerald, "nothing out of the ordinary yet..." She thought to herself.
As Ysera walked through the tree's she heard to lapping of waves hitting the shore, and the cries of seagulls and birds becoming louder. Ysera allowed herself to let out a little breath, thankful that were was still some life on her island. Her home had been untouched so far, the forest a lush green, the canopy barely letting light through, but the bit that did creating golden beams twinkling in her vision. Stepping out of the treeline, she felt the sand beneath her boot, its soft white glow shining up up her, reflecting the suns warmth onto her skin. Ysera smiled and happily thought to herself, "Maybe nothing happened? Maybe everything is OK."
You must be registered for see images

As Ysera scanned the horizon, that was when she saw the smoke rising from inland, on the main island. With a furrowed brown and slight grimace, Ysera began to hurry across the beach onto the ocean to begin running towards the mainland, when she saw a second column of smoke.
"Two fires? I have to hurry before they get out of hand"
Ysera rushed as fast as she could towards the opposing beach and as she appraoched she saw wooden boats upon the shoreline.
"Wh- What? Boats.....?"
Ysera was puzzled by this development. The news of people living or even being on the mainland island worried her, knowing full well how dangerous humanity was and how greedy they were to pilfer and destroy nature for progress. She ran past the shore and beach ignoring the boats for now, and continued towards the source of the smoke further inland. Jumping into the tree's she began hopping from one to the other picking up speed. It wasnt long till she found the source of smoke, and it peaked her curiosity. It was a small village. Well to be fair calling it a village was a stretch, its wasnt any more than a few huts that were surrounded by some animals. As Ysera looked on wards she saw that behind the huts the landscape turned into farmland and was filled with crops and animals. She was confused, there were never humans on the island but yet here they were. A thought suddenly hit Ysera, what if more were coming..... She shuddered. She wouldnt let the island be over run by humans. Watching as a male farmer came from the field walk up the path to his house, Ysera dropped down taking a kunai from her pouch as she did and whispered to him;
"Who are you, and what are you doing on my island?"
The farmer was taken aback and dropped the logs he was carrying while clutter to the ground. Stammering he answered
I- My family are the care takers... W- We take care of the island...
Ysera clicked her teeth at his answer pushing the kunai even further towards his throat so the blade was resting on the skin.
This island was fine without anyone on it. Why does it need your help to be looked after?"
The farmer was starting to sweat, obviously unaccustom to the threat and danger he was in.
Well I'm not sure if you know but theres races that are held here every year, and we take care of the island so it doesnt get too overgrown. We tend to the forests and grassland, making sure that it doesnt get too over crowded, fixing and repairing any broken roads, just making sure that the island is looked after. We dont over farm, or take more than we need. Its jsut me and my wife and kids here.... Please, we mean no harm...
Ysera dropped her kunai listening to the man. He seemed sincere, and so far everything she had seen seemed to check out. They were the only people that she had seen, and looking around, most of the island still looked intact.
"I used to be the guardian of this island, but fell into a deep sleep, to hibernate. I have come and returned to look out for the island once again..."
The man turned, and with a look of surprise on his face, his jaw dropped looking at her.
"We heard legends of you, the Guardian. There are carvings and painting of you all over the island. We thought you were a myth!"
"I am no longer a myth. I have returned and will claim my place on this island!"
With a single leap, Ysera bounced over the man, and proceeded further inland to see what else she could find. As she headed further inland, she found the tree;s thinning and becoming sparse, the sunlight shining down and the grass growing higher, in fact, after a time, it turned itself into a golden plain of grass, turning into a Savannah. Reaching the edge of the Savannah, Ysera gazed out looking at the surroundings and her gaze followed the dirth patth that had been created through the grass by either the runners or the caretakers. "I guess everything is ok for now..."
Ysera decided to head back to her cave, passing the village huts on the way. She stood in one of the trees for a few hours to observe what was going on, and confirm that they were not a threat. She thought so at least for now that they wouldn't be a threat and continued towards her island. Upon reaching the shore of her island, she made a single seal and rose a stone slab 5 meters high on the beach front, making it hard to miss. Into it she etched;
This island is claimed by Ysera the Awakened.

She now was OverWatch.

Enter and pay the price.

And Ysera went about planning and preparing for her adventure.

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,921💸
Kumi
17,995💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission. The story board elements included are
- Build something for the Clan (1)
- Collect taxes from those who reside in your landmarks (1)
- Lend a helping hand in one of your landmarks (1)

Summary:
Ysera after meditating decides to claim the entire island for her home. Before she can do that, she will need to recruit the locals under her authority as well as start transforming it into a decent base of operations.

Ysera stirred in her sleep, she was unfulfilled. Seeing those people on the island perturbed her, she didnt expect to have anyone on the island but herself, the last thing she knew before awakening was that the island was her home, it was just her and the animals. She was a recluse and she liked it, only the animals to keep her company, and able to look after them without any effort. Ysera needed to claim her island back. This was her territory, and they had to learn it. She wasnt a monster, they would be welcome into her arms and being looked after like the animals they were. And if they would refuse, well then, like any animal that disobeys, it would be punished accordingly. Ysera left her cave, and wander towards the beach and overlooked the island. Staring back at the stone behind her, she smirked. Yes, this island was hers, and the rest of it should be hers as well. It was time to pull them into line.

Ysera approached the shoreline and looked towards the dense forest treeline near the beach. This was already an excellent sight, she loved having a dense forest so close to home, the large variety of wild life being such wonderful peaceful creatures. Not like the humans who only want to hunt, kill, hurt and destroy everything around them. As she walked through the undergrowth of the trees, she held out her hand as a leaf fell down onto her palm. To the normal person it looked like a regular leaf, but to her, she could hear the screams for peace and quiet from the humans, echo'd around the world. She continued through the path and noting special looking flags seeming appear along the path that came from a direction in the woods.
Hmm curious, they werent here before...
Her question was answered when she entered the village, which was now more than just a few huts. It was a full on small village now, with somewhere around 20-30 houses and buildings, a crowd excitedly buzzing with poles and flags being raised, something about a festival about to happen.
This must have been one of those races that farmers talked about... Hmmm yess.... Perfect timing.
As Ysera approach the crowd, not many took notice, and those that did pointed with some curious looks, some with half cocked smiles looking at her clothes almost mocking her. Raising his head after picking up a bundle of hay, it was originally the Farmer that she talked to. Seeing her his face dropped, and he started scrambling over his feet trying to get away, as she recognised him and strutted straight towards him. A few people laughed as Ysera stopped infront of the crowd.
If you know whats good for you, turn around and face me. Ysera's voice was commanding, a few of the peasants smiles disappeared while a few other cockier peasants jsut nudged each other and grinned. Come here she said as the farmer meekly approached her and dropped to his knees infront of her. A few more of the peasants now changed their faces to looks of concern and worry.
Ysera raised her voice as she addressed the crowd
I am Ysera. I was once the guardian of this land, and now you have trespassed upon my home. I give you one option, work for me. Those that dont... Ysera drew a kunai from her pouch holding it to the farmers throat will learn the punishment for disobedience. What say you?
Ysera looked down towards the meek farmer with his face now at her boot.
I- I will serve! There was a mumur across the crowd as the rest of them fell to their knees.
Good, I'm glad you know your place... Now the forst order if for all of you to gather up food to place here, for I am just famished after a long hibernation. Go my subjects, gather and pay homage to me, whiile I transform this village into our central hub. The crowd scuttled to their feet disappearing out and away, and as the farmer was about to hurry away as well Ysera lifted a boot and put it onto his back.
Not you, I will need you... She said coldly looked down at the farmer. The pure fear from his eyes radiated through out his whole body as he shivered. He had never expected this, all he wanted was a simple life.
You look like a smart boy with good survival instincts. How would you like a job? When I was young, every great king had an executioner. Not just to execute people, but also to execute their vision. Now you will be the one to relay my orders to the people. They may hate you for allying yourself with me, or hate you for serving me but no one can touch you while you server me. Understood? The farmer nodded, as Ysera removed her boot and he stood up.
Right the first thing we need is going to be a great hall, as well as a watch tower and some walls. Cracking her knuckles, Ysera made a few seals and channeled doton chakra through her arms and into the ground. Erupting from the ground around the village rose a pentagonal shaped barrier roughly 5m high, with watch towers on each corner, and hole through each wall.
Impressive huh? And I didnt even break a sweat... The farmer stood in shock as the walls and watch tower rose from the ground, unable to comprehend her power. Only stories were told of those that could manipulate the earth on such a scale. Turning towards the farmer she asked, What is it that this vilalge needs?
W- Well I mean wh- what we need, I mean wh- what w-we
Spit it out already
Fresh water! the closest fresh water is a lake a few miles
Hmm, I can fix that.
Wh- what?
Moving towards the edge of the village, She walked through the gate with the farmer following her. Looking towards an open field, She placed her hands on the ground, and after a brief earthquak, she lowered the ground into a deep huge chasm, almost 50m down. There was a crack and a geyser erupted, slowly filling the bottom with water.
Theres natural rivers and aquaducts that run all under this island., but this is taking a bit too long lets speed it up a bit. Making a few seals and placing a hand on the edge of the chasm, the geyser softened for a bit, and then erupted dramatically greater and filled up the lake in a few minutes.
Hmm thats better. See, I'm not such a monster, as a benevolent queen. I provide for my people. All I ask for is dedication.
P- Praise the Queen! Long live the Queen!
As they both walked back to the center of the town, the people had gathered as much as they could full of fruits and meats. Ysera was impressed that they could gather so much in such a short time.
Well done my subjects. I am most pleased. I shall retreat to my quarters for now, but I shall be back. Until then, This man here, shall be in charge. She clap him on the shoulder. I hope to see you all when I return she said with a wink.
stuffing as much as she could into her pouches and backpack, then gathering everything she could in her arms, Ysera set off back towards her cave, leaving through the rear wall. She left the crowd behind her, only staring at the farmer as she continued home.
I really should learn that peasants name I guess... she said as she flipped an apple in the air and catching it in her mouth.

(Doton: Tajū Doryūheki) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudwall Technique
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: Like the parent technique, it creates a reinforced wall of earth to be used as a defensive mechanism. However, the technique works in a different manner. Using a pre-existing source of earth, it allows the user to create multiple walls of earth, further fortifying their defense instead of forming a single wall, by slamming his hands on the ground.
(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following handseals to activate the technique: Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,921💸
Kumi
17,995💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
- Do some moderate meditation to improve focus
- Build something for the Clan

Summary: Ysera has never been a leader before, always following the orders of others. She takes time to reflect on the teachings her masters and sensei had taught her about leadership and what it means to have the responsibility of others on your shoulders. Deciding to improve relations with her people, she helps them build a clan bank.

It was a sunny mid morning on Theodoro, and as Ysera sat in her bed she took a moment to assess where she was at this point in time in relation to where she had come from. Before her hibernation, Ysera was a kind, caring and passionate woman who cared about all forms of life, only wanting to preserve nature and help it proper and grow. After awakening and finding those humans on her island, she.... changed. It was as if something had tainted her in her sleep. Perhaps some of the Nightmare had entered her dream and corrupted them... was it possible? She was far away from the source of the corruption as possible, and yet there was a small feeling in the back of her mind that it had somehow reached here and planted its seed in herself. Ysera needed to meditate and make sure, because if the seed of corruption was in her, then it needed to be erased. To become the very thing that she had sworn to destroy... she shuddered. Never again...

Ysera sprouted a pair of wings and walked out of her cave as she took to the sky, the beautiful golden sun kissing her face with its warmth, the perfect blue ocean sparkling and reflecting up at her, watching as the creatures below swam too and fro playing around. Ysera approached the opposing shore and landed on one of the trees, running her hand over its bark as she climbed down, feeling every knot and twist along its trunk. The comfort of nature always calmed her down, and she knew that in the Emerald Forest here, she could find peace to meditate and focus. Finding a small clearing Ysera kneeled down, and after looking around, took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She focused on the sounds of the critters hopping to and fro between the branches as they played, the scratching of feet on wood as the birds fed their young, the rustle of the leaves as the wind blew overhead and the trees danced. Ysera took comfort being here, allowing herself to slip deeper into the meditation. Reflecting and looking back within herself she recalled the past month, awakening and seeing the humans for the first time. A ripple of disgust echo'd through her as she saw them, but she pushed it out, washing it away and allowing the hate to leave her. Humans deserve kindness too, just like all living creatures. Some of them were bad, but most of them were good, just trying to live their lives. All they needed was a bit of guidance, and Ysera could give it to them. She started remembering all the teachings her old masters and wise sensei taught her. They taught her patience, wisdom, kindness and serenity. She wished that some of them were here now so she could talk and ask them. Malegos, Nozdomu or even Neltharion despite his brash attitude towards humans. Malegos always taught Ysera that wisdom can be found in all walks of life. From the smallest creature to the largest mountain.
"No matter how hard the wind blows, it cannot topple a mountain" He often would tell her. Dedication and devotion were often great tools in ones life, knowing that no matter how bad something may seem, it cannot break you unless you let it.
Nozdormu often taught Ysera that no matter what happens to us, time will always go on. "Time is a tangled web. Try not to dwell on all the loose ends." He told her. She smiled remembering his furrowed brown looking down at his books. She always liked the old man.
Neltharion, despite his brash and aggresive nature often had useful insight on leadership, even if he didnt know it himself. "A wise king never seeks out war, but... he must always be ready for it." Neltharion was always a warmonger and thirsty for battle but at times often a great general is needed instead of a great politician.
Eventually Ysera's thoughts came to her sister, Alexstrasza, and immediately a small tear was shed, for she hadn't seen her sister in an age. She missed her sister, and her family, Alexstrasza's children and all of her other Guardians. She felt so alone. as she was about to break down her sisters voice echo'd in her mind.
"It is the fires within, that burn the brightest, all life is to be treasured. Life begets life, and the cycle of life is reborn anew."
No.... Ysera would no fall to darkness and allow the seed of dispair and corruption overtake her. Alexstrasza was right, Ysera had to work and creat new life, and as long as her fire was still burning, no one could put that out. It was Ysera's duty to make sure that the cycle of life was to continue in her sisters stead. She would take on the duties of her sister for her untill Ysera found her sister. With fresh determination and focus, Ysera came out of her trance. Dusk was approaching and she could see some light on the edge of the forest from her village. It was time to lead the people and be the leader that the people deserved.

By the time Ysera got to the village night had come and there wasnt a person to be seen. Many of the villages had already disappeared and the street was dark, cold and lifeless. Ysera wanted to make up to her people for being so dark and evil towards them, she was meant to be a guardian and a kind spirit of life, not some evil darkness to be feared. As she walked through the street she saw mostly houses, and the beginnings of a great hall that the workers had started. Ysera wanted to help some more, gifting something towards the villagers and thanking them for putting up with her. She needed to improve her relations with them somehow, and to turn this vilalge in to a city and allow it to grow. Ysera thought back to the last time she visited a city... it was so loud and huge that she felt alone in the mix of all the steel and concrete, not a spec of nature around her. She cast it aside, it was a humans city, not a guardians home, they could build it how they wanted. Ysera would provide guidance for them this time. Moving over towards a spare plot of land, near the edge of the village within the walls, she found a nice large square. What could she build she wondered.... then it came to her. Something she didnt really have a use for but something all cities had. A Bank! Humans invented their currency system to exchange and trade goods, and Ysera smirked. Leave it up to the humans to invent something for everything. Ysera worked through the night to create a bank for her peoples, Creating thick walls on the outside, the foyer, the vaults. Essentially she just created something of a mausoleum but with decorative runes and images across its walls. It was almost dawn and the sun was beginning to show its face as she was finishing, with some villagers starting to come outside, freezing a bit while they saw her, and approaching cautiously. When she finished, a majority of the village had gathered behind her when she turned around to speak to them. They all dropped to their knees and started to bow, as a frown came upon Ysera's face.
My People, I wish to apologise. When I first found you here on my home, I was upset, I was angry, and I was afraid. I was afraid that my home would turn into one of your cities and colonies and eventually be over run by humans, and once again I would be hunted and cast out from my home. But I see now that this is a blessing. A chance for me to guide you all towards a greater future, and by working together, we can create a great life, one where humans and nature can live side by side.
Some of the people were starting to look towards her and raise their heads.
Please, do not treat me as your Queen, but as your equal, I am one of you, and you are one of me. Together we will create a home for each and every one of us. We will live in harmony and I will guide you to show you how nature and humans can live together in peace.
Helping one of the villagers up, she stood a few of them to their feet
I give you this offering. I created a "Bank" for you, so that we make grow and expand our village together. I know that in the coming times we will expand and need to take more land. But for now this is my way of showing that, I am willing to help you, if you may help me!
There was a cheer and applause as Ysera finished. With a hearty smile, she unfurled her wings and took off to the sky, amid the ooh's and wows, she started to fly back home. No, she was home now, she lived with the humans.

This is my clan creating a bank.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,921💸
Kumi
17,995💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
-Survive a near death experience (5)

Summary: While out exploring the island Ysera runs into an old arch nemesis, Galakrond, the scourge of the red river. After being ambushed she must survive and make her way back home.

Drip drip drip....

The rain fell outside with a gentle pitter patter as it fell in front of the entrance of her cave, its soft calming sight allowing Ysera to wake up in a good mood. Despite being raised in a beautiful sunny and warm climate, she currently lived as a protector in a monsoonal temporate climate, currently going through a heavy rain season. It wasnt unusual for the rain to last for a week before the next ray of sunshine would be seen. But it was a nice change to scorching heat and relaxing to fall asleep and wake up to, its rhythmic beating down outside soothing Yseras mind as she lay there listening to it. Sitting up on her bed she took a moment again to think about where she was, and how she got there. Currently she was worshipped and revered as a goddess of a village, despite trying to show them that she just wanted to lead them, not be a tyrant or seen as a cruel mistress or queen. She even helped set up the foundations of the small village, trying to show a good faith of how she was committed to helping them grow. She recently set up a post box outside of her home, allowing any of the peoples that had complaints or requests to come to her for aid and to ask her for help. But so far nothing had been shown, no letters or requests for assistance. Was she really that useless to these people? Did they really fear her that much even to ask for help. She got dressed and wanted over to the entrance of her cave, letting out a small sigh as Ysera looked over towards the island. She wanted to help, how could she help them see this? She decided to go check her box one more time, despite the overwhelming sadness of not being needed. As she slowly walked over to the stone tablet, she let out a little sniffle, the water falling down her hair, over her face as it trickled down bouncing off her chest. She opened the back, and closed it straight away almost immediately out of habit but stopped near the top as something caught her eye. There was something in there.... THERE WAS SOMETHING IN THERE! A SCOLL! This was it! It was her chance. She took the scroll shoving it into her pocket before heading back to her room. While there she lit a fire and opened it up to read it.

Lady Ysera,

My Brother has been missing for a week now since going hunting. He went hunting out by The Red River and I fear that maybe something may have happened.
Please, no one else in the village will go near the area, you're my only hope.

Putting the note to the side Ysera thought to herself quickly before she packed her gear. The Red River.... there was only one river in this land that she knew of but it wasnt called The Red River... but then again this was before the humans had moved in. Perhaps they had their own name for it, but why Red River Ysera wondered. Wait.....

Ysera froze as she was about to leave. Only one river... The powerful terrifying beast Galakrond used to live by the river before Ysera moved in. But she had beaten and scared him off before her hibernation, she made sure that he would leave the forest to find a new home and leave the animals alone. Had he come back? A vicious and huge beast that showed no mercy when killing its prey, The Red River certainly would be an apt name for the colour the river turned when he dragged his prey to opposite banks...
Ysera moved her hand to her shoulder clasping it as she thought back to that fateful fight where she banished him from the forest lands. The deep gash that Galakrond left in her shoulder had permanently scarred her never to let her guard down even on a wounded beast.

Unfolding her wings from her back, Ysera stepped outside and with one swoop of her wings, she took to the sky, as the rain fell onto her face, slowly falling down onto her wings. As the paper of her wings started to get heavier, absorbing and taking on the rain she barely made it to the mainland before she landed on the beach, and taking refuge under the closest tree. Releasing the paper from her control the wings broke off hitting the ground and dispersing into normal paper, as the rain started to come down a little harder. Ysera peered out from underneath the tree looking up towards the stormy clouds rolling in, deciding it was best to proceed on foot as the weather didnt look like it was going to improve any time soon. Continuing towards the direction of the river, Ysera splashed through puddles making her way and blazing a trail making way to her destination. By sun down, which was relatively earlier than usual due to the storm rolling in, she had reached the bank of the Red River. It ised to be called the River of Elune to her and her people before her hibernation, but now it was called the Red River by the villagers, oh well such is a name. Ysera cautiously approached the bank looking for any signs of the missing villager, and even though she knew that she had banished Galakrond, Ysera couldn't shake the uneasy feeling that something was watching her, as if there was a cold presence near by. What was this chilling feeling of dread that was invading her? Looking around and walking along the bank quietly, she saw opposite a broken boat, snapped completely in half. This did not bode well for Ysera as the mounting dread continued. It was unnaturally quiet around the river, only the water flowing down stream while the rain fell onto the river. Once or twice Ysera swore she saw something move under the water in the middle but due to the rain disturbing the surface of the water, it was impossible to tell what was underneath if it was something indeed, or simply her imagination. She couldn't see any signs of life around the river, no birds, animals or even any fish that looked like they were in the river. It was then she looked around, the vegetation of the river itself was bare.... it was simply a muddy bank that went into the water, none of the plants or ferns that usually lined the bank were there. What wa going on?!

It was about 2 minutes after creeping along the bank past the broken boat that Ysera saw something shift on the opposite side of the bank. Crouching below a tree branch, she gazed over to see a slumped figure. This had to be the missing villager. It didnt look like he was moving, and he could have been in serious trouble. The storm was coming in harder now, with a crack of thunder in the distance and lighting quickly after, the rain hammering downing harder onto the river now almost creating waves that were splashing onto the bank. Ysera could risk forming her wings to try and fly over to fall half way so she stepped out from behind the branch and stepped out to the bank, putting a foot into the river. The freezing cold pierced through her foot like icicles and shot up her leg like an electrical shock that was trying to hold her down from moving. This wasnt the warm comforting soft river that she remembered, the water usually gently caressing her and kissing her skin. Something had changed. Taking her foot out quick as she could, Ysera would channel chakra into her feet to walk along the surface. The river was rushing down stream, and so taking careful chakra management, she made her way across the river to the opposite bank and the body. Ysera got about halfway, when she slipped, almost plunging into the deep and dark river, shattering the surface of the water as her other leg was now dripping with the freezing water. As she moved forwards that was when she saw it. A figure move under the water. Something large and dark. She was sure of it. Something swum underneath her. Moving towards the bank as quick as she could manage, she jumped the last few feet, reaching the muddy surface as it splattered across her chest and face. Wiping it from her eyes, Ysera got up and walked over to the body, crouching down and examining it. It had be absolutely gutted, one of the legs almost completely ripped off, deep piercing wounds in its gut, and an arm almost unrecognisable. Ysera swallowed a breath she had suddenly been holding. This was often how the bodies of Galakrond used to end up, and Ysera knew first hand what damage he could do to those that weren't ready for him. Ysera noticed a thin gold chain around the mans neck. Taking it off his persons she saw that it was actually a pendant, with a picture of a woman inside. Ysera had seen her around the village before, a lovely looking brunette woman. Ysera would make sure to give this token back to her placing it in her bag, as she turned to look at the treacherous river she had to cross back to get home. Afraid of finding out what was in the river, her fear and dread getting the best of her of seeing Galakrond back in the flesh, Ysera took off as something almost snapped in her mind, sending chakra to her feet again as she went to sprint across the river. Each step let a loud splash as she crossed, the rain falling down her face as it blurred her vision, it coming in almost sideways now as the wind picked up to a furious howl. She could see the bank almost 20m away. She was almost home, It was then something erupted from the water behind her. Something broke the water with a furious roar as its jaws clenched down onto her calf, its teeth piercing through her flesh with ease, sinking into her muscle stopped by bone. letting out a howl of pain, as she swung her arm backwards releasing a barrage of paper shuriken behind her, there was another roar from her best behind her as it twisted from her attack at its face, and Ysera lost her footing her chakra disturbed and unable to keep balance. She was dragged under the water as it slapped her face, shocked by the massive tooth sunk into her calf, the freezing water that now covered her body, sent adrenaline all around her system. Her instincts taking over, Ysera's primal rage took over, the side she tried to hide and bury, her unheld back wrath as she kicked the beasts jaw, turning and seeing what held her. All she could see was a massive black jaw that held her leg, the rest of the body covered in the murky black water with blood from Ysera surrounding it. Water was filling Ysera's lungs and she knew that if she didnt break free soon, it would be the end for her. The creature was trying to barrel roll and tear her leg off. Loosening up her body, Ysera rolled with the creature as she became disoriented but keeping her leg in tact, as she wound up her arm gathering chakra in her arm. Almost as if in slow motion from the water she punched it forward and changing the chakra the erupted from her arm into wind, she sent a bubbling jet of wind nature chakre slicing into the jaw of the beast, giving Ysera just enough time to wrench her leg free. Looking up to the surface of the water, she could barely make it out with her vision going dark, she kicked with all her might letting out a bubbling scream in the water as the pain erupted from moving her leg, but she broke the surface of the water. With nothing in her mind except to reach land, she moved her arms pulling herself to the bank as quickly as she could. Pulling herself up she risked a quick look back towards the river to see the creature that attacked her. She couldnt see anything except a pair of yellow eyes that broke the surface watching her. It was the same shape, certainly but a different colour. The same eyes of the deadly beast Galakrond, but a different colour, perhaps an offspring? It mattered not, right now Ysera had to get to a safe place. Pulling herself upwards as the rain pelted down onto the tree she was holding onto, she fell face first back down into the mud. She couldnt stand on the leg she had been attacked with. Pulling herself to sit upright with her back towards the tree, she leant against it coughing and spluttering as she struggled to regain her breath. She focused chakra into her hands as she bent forwards, wincing at the pain as she manoeuvred herself into a position to reach her calf injury with her hands. As she focused on the chakra in her hands, it turned green as she wove it into the skin and muscle in her legs, using the chakra to heal and knit her flesh back together. The water was dripping from her hair, from the branches and making it hard to focus, each drop threatening to break her concentration of healing herself. After a moment she was done, able to lean back and calm her breathing, as she took the pendant from her bag and looked at it once again. She made a promise to help the people of the village no matter the cost and no matter how hard it would be. She would get this pendant back to the vilalge. Gingerly and tenderly standing up, Ysera stood on her leg, softly testing it out. It still hurt to move around and it was still healing a lot of the stress and muscle that was stressed, but it was ok to walk on. Ysera headed into the jungle to the village. After a while Ysera managed to get back to the village, finding a path that took her there, when the moon was rising over the mountains in the distance. Blood was soaked into her feet, she was covered in mud and drenched and looked a mess but she had got there. Looking like an absolute wreck, Ysera wouldn't let anything stop her from delivering on her promise and giving the necklace to the woman.
After briefly looking around Ysera found the house to which the woman lived, and knocked on the door. It opened slowly and almost shut immediately at the sight of Ysera to which she suspected she looked almost like a monster.
I'm sorry I have to deliver this news, but unfortunately I found this on his body. I think he would have wanted you to have it...
The woman almost burst into tears as she took the pendant...
Thank you...
Ysera turned and began walking away back towards her home. This was only a small step but at least it was a start. She knew it would be a tough time ahead and tough road to wind the entire village over but she would work as much as needed to do it.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,921💸
Kumi
17,995💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This post This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
-Convince a criminal to confess (3)

Summary:
While watching the town in secret to analyse its daily occurrences, Ysera notices a thief pick pocketing from the residents. Following him, she finds out that he is desperate after living on the streets.

Ysera yawned as she sat perched in her tree. It was a quiet day among the village, her daily observations were helping her quite a bit to understand jsut how to properly fit into normal life, understanding the social interactions and conducts of these humans. Although, sometimes it got a tad boring just watching them go about their daily business. Not that she didn't mind it, having a safe village was good, meaning no trouble was coming or that she wouldn't have any of the villagers being risked of injury. Ysera blew a wisp of hair out of her face as she stretched her arms and laid back in the bough of the tree. Her mind began to wander as the cool shade protected her from the beautiful sun above. She thought back to her time as a forest guardian and the most she had to worry about was making sure that animals didnt try to encroach on other territories. She gave a small chuckle, as a little commotion snapped her out of her daydream, something was happening outside the tavern.

Oi watch where you're going! you could have knocked me over!
Oh Im so sorry, I must have been daydreaming once again.
Yeah, well just watch it alright, youre not even meant to be around here, get back to ya farm ok?

A small thinly man was dusting himself off as a larger burly muscular guy kept moving up the steps before disappearing into the tavern. The smaller man quickly looked around before skipping off.
Thats strange... Ysera thought. Normally those kinds of encounters usually end in some kind of arguement about who had the right of way... but that small man just ran off... why did he not argue, Curious...
Ysera paid no attention to it the first time it happened.

Two days later....

Ysera once again was perched in a tree, this time around the well near the center of town, overlooking the courtyard. It was a little overcast today with some winds that made for excellent cover with the swaying branches hiding Ysera from the villagers eyes. Today Ysera was watching once again just to research and watch the social interactions around the courtyard. It seemed to be more of a gathering place for women to talk and catch up. Everynow and then she would see a group of men walk through also talking, but never stopping or sitting down. Sometimes women would bring their children, but most of the time it was women on their own or meeting their friends. Ysera was overlooking the courtyard when she saw the young man from a few days earlier. Crouching into a spring like position, she squinted as she watched him, curious about his actions. He first stood on the edge of the courtyard and looking around. He seemed to be looking for something, almost as if surveying the entire area. His gaze locked onto a somewhat older woman, handling a fussy child as a smile grew across his face. Ysera didnt like the look of this smile, almost as if it were malevolence. He began walking up to her, and as he got there, Ysera listened intently trying to hear the conversation between them trying to hear what was happening. the conversation was barely audible with the wind blowing as it was and with the other people in the courtyard, but Ysera picked up snippets

Please let me help
Oh he is such a fussy boy
Im well thank you
Im sorry about your parents

It wasnt long before the lady had finished with her child, tidying him up and putting him in the stroller. The young man waved goodbye and as he turned away from her she saw it once again, that dark smile. What was going on? As he reached the edge of the court yard he broke out into a run and disappeared behind the building. Ysera sat back down and thats when she yeard it, a cry out in frustration, startled Ysera turned in her perch to see the older woman with the child desperately frantically searching around. First through her things, and then around her feet, and under some benches. What was she looking for.... Ysera watched as the woman began asking around, and as the woman drew to a closer couple near Ysera's tree, she heard her ask,
Have you seen my coin purse? Im sure I took it here with me... I need to go get some groceries still!

Ysera could hear the sadness in her voice as she thought to herself... Hmm no, surely not. Would that young man be taking advantage of this kindly old woman? Why? This needed to be investigated. If there was someone who was stealing from the townsfolk, it hurt the village, and it hurt Ysera.

Three days go by...

It had been three days since Ysera last saw the young man who was pick pocketing people. However during this time, Ysera did gather some information thanks to her stealthy ways and ninja training. She had learnt that the young mans name was Shoru, and that he was meant to be living on a farm just outside of town on his own. His parents had passed away due to illness and it was up to him to look after and run the farm. But as far as anyone had heard, there was no one at the farm and it had gone to a mess. Coincidentally, more people had been reported of being robbed or misplacing things. The town was starting to distrust one another, and Ysera had to intervene to stop it falling into a rabble and civil unrest. Ysera was patrolling along the rooftops looking out for any sings of trouble or the young man, when she spotted him, his thinnly figure, with dark hair. He was appearing to be hiding in an alley, watching those passing in front to and from the bank. No doubt Ysera assumed that he was probably looking for his next target, and as she crept closer towards the alley, shimmying down the roof just overhead of him she could hear him talking to himself.

Alright, last one, then I can finally leave. Ill have saved up enough to go start somewhere else. No one wants to help me so Ill go find a new life....

It all clicked for Ysera... He wasnt a thief, he was desperate. Well, he was a thief but it wasnt because he was inherently evil, he was misguided. Ysera silently dropped down beside him, slinking into the shadows beside a bin and listen to him. Getting closer she could see his clothes were extremely ragged, and that he almost looked underweight, his pants barely fitting him. It looked like Ysera had gotten there just in time before he was about to make his move, because he took one step and Ysera stepped forward from behind her bin putting her hand on his shoulder.
Immediately he almost screamed out in shock and fear, the surprise of someone beside him, perhaps even touching him giving him a fright.
Hi there Ysera said with a kindly warm smile
H- Hi... His voice trailed off, like a child caught doing something wrong.
You might think that what you're about to do is your only option, but I'm here to tell you its not.
I-.. You... I wasn't going to do anything!
Ysera could tell he was frightened. He was slowly leaning back and about to try and run. She let go of his shoulder as she looked into his eyes.
If you run now, you'll always be saying this is the last time. Dont walk that path. There is still a chance to do the right thing... Ysera softened her voice even more, instead holding out her hand. Please, let me help you. We can make this right...
Shoru took a step back, but didnt run.
You- You dont know what its like.... I.. I'm all on my own.. I need to survive. I'm always on my own, No one cares about me or who I am. All they do is take pity. I need to get away and start again...
Shoru and his eyes went a little wide that this woman knew his name I can promise you, people do care, and it will get better. Youre not on your own as much as you may think that. The only reason you feel like that is because you've put walls up to stop letting people in. The village don't pity you, they worry for you.
Why? How? Tears were starting to swell up in his eyes as he fell to his knees
Since your parents passed, everyone has been worried about you. They all care for you, they all want you to stay here.
Bu- But I'm so scared... I dont want to be on my own... Shoru collapsed to his knees wiping his tears away with a dirty sleeve.
It can be scary to be on your own. But with the help of the village, and the love they can give you, it wont be so scary, it wont be so alone. Let them help you, because everyone needs a little help now and then.
Shoru sobbed as his tears hit the cobbled floor.
What do I do?
Ysera let out a little breath.
Its not going to be easy. First we are going to have to heal through this pain. Youre going to have to go to the sheriffs office and return everything you took. Go and confess to him everything you took and tell him that you are sorry, and that you want to fix everything. Then we can start healing.
Shoru looked up at Ysera standing over him taking her hand she had offered.
B- But wont they get mad? Wont they get angry and punish me!? His voice trembled as he finished his words.
Trust in your village Shoru, and believe that they want to help you too. Ysera's voice soothed the troubled young boy, as she helped him to his feet. Dusk was starting to fall and the lamps were starting to be lit.
Walk over that was to the sherrifs office and I promise you they will help you. Can you do that for me?
Shoru softly nodded his head.
W-will I see you again? His voice almost trembled as he finished and took a step out into the crowd.
Who knows, I'm sure I'll see you though! She said with a little wink and cheeky grin. Shoru smiled back, the little smile cracking his lips. He looked towards the sheriffs office and then back towards the alley, but Ysera was already gone, he escape up onto the rooftop unnoticed. She stood on top of the roof watching the young man just to make sure he didn't have any problems or troubles getting to the office. While she believed he had all good intentions, he was misguided, scared and needed some love since his parents death. Watching him as he walked through the crowd, he stopped just on the steps of the office hesitating for a moment looking around. Ysera bit her lip softly hoping that the boy would choose the right path. It took a moment but he continued up the steps before walking inside the door. Through the office window she could see the young boy approach the counter and start talking to the officer. The officer stood, and put an arm around Shoru's shoulder before walking him off into the back.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
From[/URL]

As Uta sailed the Archipelago, he had heard stories of a legend that lived within the lands. This had immediately gotten Uta’s attention so he paid the sailors to drop him at the place that they praised her.

Once on the landmark they called “Theodoro”, Uta took in a deep breath, stretched, then began trekking to a nearby village. Lately Uta had been a cheap ass and was hunting for his meals each day along with Momo. Now that he had gained a bit of cash from the clan him and Geets had defeated, he was able to treat himself. He just hoped the place had decent restaurants at least.

Once he finally reached the Town, Uta was excited to see that the place was well kept compared to the outskirts of the lands. Thought it would be a shit hole to be honest. Off bat he found a place that he was interested in. Seemed like a decent seafood joint and they were having specials on lobster tails according to the big sign on the window.

”Man I hope this sign isn’t falsely advertising. You know how much I love seafood. Only thing above it is the delightful taste of the Jugo clan flesh, and those sage mode users. Man I can taste their chakras and flesh now. Smh”

Uta was salivating at this point, ready to have his meal in the form of Sado, drenched in the perfect sage mode blood of Geets. Man. These thoughts were so unhealthy for his relationship with his clan. Walking in the restaurant in a zombie like state, Uta was seated but Momo made the order; Ordering a lobster and shrimp feast.. The two chowed down until both of their bellies were ready to burst; But of course this could never fully satisfy Uta, only keep his hunger at bay for the time being.

Now that they had eaten, the two went to a nice motel and booked a room to sleep in. Before going to their room, Uta made a demand to the town....

”Tell Ysera that her presence is needed please. The Silver Eyed King would like to introduce himself....”

With that said, Uta made his way to his suite, showered then headed to bed.

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:
- Terrorize a large community (4)

Summary: Uta, whom was waiting for Ysera, had gotten impatient and hungry. With his clan instincts taking over, her terrorizes the entire land of Theodoro.

Uta had spent a few days within the lands. He traveled over the landscapes to see what kind of life the people lived; Being curious about the citizens that are lead outside of the sabbath establishment. It was actually much different than Uta had originally expected. They seemed to really praise this Ysera, which definitely made Uta that much more interested in meeting the woman. After spending what seemed to be too much time touring the place, Uta returned to the motel that he was staying at and begin packing his stuff.

His hunger grew to a point it hadn’t reached In a while. He was really trying to be cordial about this meet up with an opposing clan, but it seemed he wAs starving himself for no reason at all. Sending for the town leader, Uta waited on the roof of the motel while a random citizen fetched their leader.

”Momo, I know you hate this part, so i suggest you stay out of my head once the man is here. I’ve been polite enough, don’t ya think? I believe my predatorial instincts have the right to be shown. Ahaha.”

Uta spoke to Momo gently, as she buried herself into his jacket and started to doze off. Before it bothered her a lot that Uta was the way he was, but over time she got used to this part of his life. She could deal with this seeing as he was pretty great the other half of the time. It wasn’t too long Uta was waiting this time. Guess it was just Ysera herself that was shy. The man had approached Uta a few meters from behind him as Uta peered off of the roof looking over the lands.

Sigh. So, she doesn’t have the respect to even show up or send one of you with a message? We weren’t this patient nor civil with the last clan we visited. I was attempting to extend a hand of peace after all I’ve heard of her. But I’m guessing this is a sign that she will not be seeing eye to eye with the sabbaths. I find it a bit belittling to be honest. ”

”S-sir. I apologize but- ”

”Shhh. You don’t have to explain to me. But at this point I have to do what needs to be done. I need her attention. I’ve never been completely disregarded like this since I was a child. It brings back some bad memories. Now I’ll show her the same rage I felt back then. Maybe she’ll show interest in seeing me then?”

”Please Silver King.... Spare our people and our lands. We’ve heard of the recent rumors of the Golden Sabbath. We could maybe have some sort of Treaty?”

Uta propped his foot up on the ledge and looked around a bit, smiling as his stomach began rumble loudly. His eyes started to shift again; Losing the silver tint of the iris and turning a bloody crimson.

”Sorry Sir. The treaty route isn’t the way I’m gonna go at this point. But I will respect you as a leader and spare you alone. You’ll be witness to the many lives lost today and you will tell Ysera that the Silver-Eyed King wants to officially introduce himself within the lands I hale from. Now take a seat and enjoy the show, yeah?”

At this point Uta would lean forward over the edge of the building until he began to fall off of the roof head first. As he fell he’d do numerous acrobatic ass flips in a dramatic yet smooth fashion. His landing was perfect also. He landed straight on an older man that was randomly walking by; Crushing most of his bones upon impact. Uta would immediately begin eating the man alive starting with his skull. This instantly caused the surrounding citizens to react in a negative way. They panicked and began to flee on the spot, running one another over to get away from the monster Uta revealed himself to be.

After eating a few people alive, Uta decided to quicken the process of taking the lives of everyone on the lands. He’d create numerous beasts that were as big as the great stone golem technique, having 32 of the created in all (technique used 8 times at S rank, each S rank split in 4. Making 32 B ranks). The beasts were in the form of deformed rabbits and were commanded to kill everything alive, except for the leader of this specific town. The beasts all spread out and began terrorizing every town, village and civilization on Theodoro. The beasts relentlessly drove through all buildings and structures, flooding places with the Stygian water they are made of. This would leave places burned down to nearly nothing at all.

Uta went from town to town literally eating every single dead body he came across as his creations continued to slaughter. At this point Uta was completely full, yet his hunger and love for the moment allowed him to continuously feast. This was the epitome of the saying passed down within the clan: “We Starve With Our Bellies bursting full”.

This mass slaughter continued for days, until the final scene could be seen. It was brutal. Uta was seen sitting on the southern shores of the Landmark, with the Sun shining the last bit of its rays upon the the oceans surface. The water itself was dyed with the crimson shade of the blood of people who were Attempting to swim away but wEre still slaughtered. This was connected to trails of bloody puddles on the beach that Uta sat in, with him happily watching the sun set. In the background his beasts still roamed wild, killing off all life now. Humans were dead, bar the one towns leader whom was safely on a roof untouched. Now the beast hunted even the wildlife that were on the island. Creating a place that was lifeless. The landscapes were also scarred by the destruction the creatures were creating; Having the surface burned everywhere the beasts traveled.

At this point, Uta leaves the place in hopes of Ysera one day seeking him out for answers about this day.

( Suteijian Suiton: Sutikusu dōbu~tsuen no mezame ) Ξ Stygian Water: Awakening of The Styx Zoo x8
Type: Supplementary | Offensive | Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 10-40 ( -10 per turn / 15 per turn for S ranks ) (40 x8)
Damage Points: 20-80
Description:
This technique is simple in nature, yet proves to be a very useful asset to the Stygian water element. The user, by the proper amount of Chakra sacrifice, is able to create and maintain creatures of all sorts that hold a form of sentience to them. These creatures can vary In shape, size and form, which are limited only by the user's imagination and knowledge on animals. All the creations would still hold their usual anatomical features such as flight if they had wings etc. Of course, these creations would be capable of being brought to life from either the user directly, a body of water (regular or Stygian) or any other source that is high on water. Any B rank or higher usages will require 3 hand seals. Once a creature/creatures is created, it can maintain itself with limited sentience (attacking/differentiating friends foes, defending etc) and can stay active either untill destroyed or the user doesnt have enough chakra to sustain them.

Note: S rank variant can only be used 3 times and A-rank only 4
Note: Using A-rank variant will require a one turn cool down after the creation is gone, and S rank will require 2 turns.
Note: Multiple creatures can be made with a single use, but power will be split accordingly.

-End-​

LLM - Headed to LM 189

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Arriving in a somewhat familiar land, Rhaenys looked around...
The more smoldering projection of Cassander's disembodied head appeared once again, this time in no laughing mood. Instead the General snarled angrily as his partial form appeared, and his laughter was deliberate, mocking and drawn-out. "So," he began, power rippling across the fiery tendrils making up his skull. "You solved the second riddle, did you? Well! You will not solve the third! Now, for your clue." He was clearly impatient, but the arrogance never left his voice. "This direct translation rests in the mountains, attracting energies at a bend in the straight. Of where do I speak?"

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,921💸
Kumi
17,995💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The more smoldering projection of Cassander's disembodied head appeared once again, this time in no laughing mood. Instead the General snarled angrily as his partial form appeared, and his laughter was deliberate, mocking and drawn-out. "So," he began, power rippling across the fiery tendrils making up his skull. "You solved the second riddle, did you? Well! You will not solve the third! Now, for your clue." He was clearly impatient, but the arrogance never left his voice. "This direct translation rests in the mountains, attracting energies at a bend in the straight. Of where do I speak?"
Rhaenys couldn't help but smirk at his theatrics. Lesser men may be frightened by trickery but Rhaenys had seen more fury from her siblings dragons. Without saying a word she head north.

LLM

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Coming from https://animebase.me/threads/naxos-201.756216/#post-21870811
Mission: Defend your employer from bandits
Summary: Coming from Naxos, Grimmjow inquires about the best way to get to Fedosia, when a local merchant decides he will take Grimmjow there in exchange for protect from a pack of local bandits.

The trip across the passage between Naxos and Theodoro was wild, however, as the group got closer to Theodoro, the storm slowly died down. It seemed the storm was coming up from the south, so the group eventually made it out of the storm, but were still able to glide easily with the strong wind currants bought about from the storm. Overall, the journey took most of the day, as the group docked just before the sun vanished behind the horizon. Grimmjow and the captain said little words to each other, as the captain took off down the dock, something about meeting up with an old friend to help sail back to Naxos. Grimmjow cared little about what the man would do. Ordering the twin Jaguars to scope out the port, the trio split ways as the clones vanished, returning the chakra to Grimmjow as he, once more, went looking for the closest tavern. In his many years of travelling, Grimmjow knew a bar was the best place to get information, almsot as good as a black market. As Grimmjow stepped through the doors, lamp posts and candles where being lit as the sun dipped behind the horizon for the day. As he pushed through the doors, Grimmjow could hear the hustle and bustle of the tavern, hearty men laughing, glasses clinking together, and some kind of music being played but ignored by most. The tavern was so packed, that no one even spared Grimmjow a second look, which was good, he was hoping no one would label him the mass murderer from Naxos, otherwise it might make information a little harder to come across. Taking up a seat at the bar between two ladies bitching about their husbands who where out at sea somewhere, Grimmjow got a simple ale, but hailed the bartender down. Leaning over the bar, Grimmjow spoke in an almost yell to the bartender.

Whats the easiest way to get to Fedosia? I'm looking to leave tonight, do you have a map or maybe a guide or someone who can take me through?

The bartender laughed as he glanced around at all the drunken patrons in his bar.

What do you think? Everyone heres either already drunk or well on their way. Aint a soul in this port will be sober enough to guide you to Fedosia, like anyone would want to anyway, even durin the day thats a dangerous trek, at night, HA, ya dreaming kid.

Grimmjow was getting real tired of all these old sailors calling him kid, and leaned in to speak once more, when suddenly a hand grabbed his shoulder. Jerking his head to the left, Grimmjow was already mid handseal as he saw the small scrawny man looking at him. Obviously, something in Grimmjows eyes spurred the man to blurt out what he was going to say instantly

I'll take you to Fedosia, i need to leave tonight! Can we step outside to talk?

Nodding, the pair made their way through the crowd. As they did, however, Grimmjow began suspicious of the man. How had he even heard the conversation over the noise in the tavern, not to mention, he wasn't there when Grimmjow walked in. He had, for lack of a better term, simply appeared next to Grimmjow. It wasn't ninjutsu, Grimmjow had his Chakra sensory active and would have sensed it instantly. Maybe Grimmjow really was losing his touch, having such a tiny weak man jump him in a bar was almost disgraceful to his pride as a ninja.

Stepping out of the bar and around into an Alleyway, the small man began speaking really quickly.

Im sorry for startling you, i followed you off the ship. I got wind that the man who beat Saylin was sailing over here. Don't ask me how i know, im sure thats your first question. Im a merchant, i knew you where coming before you even got on that ship. Communication scrolls are wondrous things. However, i didn't drag you out here to tell you how i found out about you. You said you where heading to Fedosia, so am i. However, at night, the roads are teeming with bandits, at least, the main roads. Back roads will take you several days, and i don't have that kind of time, and you don't look like you want to take back roads, and you're more than strong enough to take down some bandits. I need to be in Fedosia before midday tomorrow. However, what im carrying is prime bandit loot, and i cannot be looted tonight. So what do you say, i'll give you coin and a free ride to Fedosia for your protection?

A surprisingly convenient offer. Not only would Grimmjow not even have to walk, his chakra sensory was strong enough to find the bandits long before they showed up. Not only that, he was going to get paid to do it? Sounded pretty simple. As he pondered, the twins arrived behind him, sending the mans already pale face to near bone. Patting Huna on the head, Grimmjow spoke.

Can't really turn down that offer now can i? Alright, when do we leave?

Right now.

Spinning on his heel, the small man took off down the alleyway, Grimmjow and his two jaguars closely following behind. A few minutes of walking later, Grimmjow was face to face with a cart and two horses. The man jumped up into the drivers seat, and beckoned to the back of the cart.

Theres a small sleeping bag in the back, feel free to get some sleep, we won't hit bandit territory for a few hours. Also, what's your name sir? My name is Theo, i know i know, almost like Theodoro, but i'm from the land of earth, so no correlation i swear.

Grimmjow, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. The twins are Hunaphu and Xbalanque. Huna and X for short. While im out, they will walk next to the carriage as a guard. Get them to wake me when we reach bandit territory.

A simple nod from the man as he cracked the leather across the horses, sending them into a light trot through the port as Grimmjow laid down in the back, quickly drifting off after the rough evening at sea.

A few hours past, before Grimmjow awoke to hearing his name repeated more and more over and over. Stirring and sitting up, Grimmjow saw Theo standing in front of him, saying his name. Seeing Grimmjow awake, Theo spoke.

Oh good, you're awake. Listen, one of your friends just took off into the forest, i think it was Huna? He just rushed off, so i stopped to wake you up, whats happening?

Grimmjow leapt out of the back of the cart, pushing his sensory to its limit. Theo was right, Huna had darted off, and it made sense, Huna could track heat signatures almost as well as Grimmjow could chakra. Locking onto Huna, Grimmjow sensed three chakra signatures, then two, then finally, just Huna was out in the forest. Huna had sensed them and taken them out, but it was that easy. Up ahead, Grimmjow sensed at least a dozen more bandits, scouring the roads. It didn't seem like an ambush, but at the same time, they where locking down the main road. Looking at X, Grimmjow spoke.

Vanish into the forest, take as many as you can out on the east side.

Without warning, X rushed into the forest, and like that, Grimmjow lost track of her, her ability, could even mask her presense from Chakra sensors like himself. As she vanished, Huna reappeared by the cart, coming from the forest, his maw covered in bandit blood. Grimmjow smirked, and spoke again.

Huna, cover the back, just in case they have anyone that can hide their chakra, i don't want anyone coming up from the rear, go!

Like X, Huna vanished, however, Grimmjow could still tell where Huna was. Masking ones chakra signature would have no affect on Huna, who could sense a persons natural heat signature. Jumping on top of the cart, Grimmjow spoke to Theo this time, as he activated his jutsu.

When the bandits appear, stop, act scared, and jump into the cart. Don't come out till i say so, got it?

The man nodded nervously, as Grimmjow vanished, condensing the water particals around him, removing his physical presence. Anyone that didn't have chakra sensory wouldn't know he was there.
(Kaze no Jutsu)- Air Vanishing Jutsu
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:N/A
Description:The masters of water jutsu can learn this. The user can use chakra to condense a small part of the air. The user then can blend in their appearance with the water particles in the air to create an invisibility. The best jutsu for preparing an assassination.

Theo cracked the leather once more, and the horses took off. All the while, Grimmjow targeted his sensory in all directions around him. Doing this shortened his range, but it was the best way to deal with this. Minutes of silence went by. Slowly, more and more signatures appeared, but at the same time, signatures where vanishing. X was picking them off one at a time, silently, without anyone knowing, however it seemed the numbers where still around a dozen. The bandits must have a hideout somewhere close. As Grimmjow thought on this, he noticed how close the chakra signatures had become, until one bandit stepped out from the forest. The horses whinnied and halted, coming to a screeching halt. Theo, terrified, leapt into the back of the cart instantly. Seeing this, the bandit motioned, and the rest came out. Eight in total, three more still hidden, no, two, X had taken another. Behind, Grimmjow sensed Huna's chakra flare for a second, likely encountering a flanker. That just left the Eight for Grimmjow to deal with. Simple. Jumping off the cart, Grimmjow took note of the position of each bandit. As he landed, Grimmjows invisibility broke, as he weaved three handsigns, using the momentum of hitting the ground to trigger his jutsu. From around the cart, small spears of adamantine would launch out, at an angle, skewering and smashing each bandit into the tree's behind them. Six down. Two seemed to dodge, narrowly. One was grazed, blood flowing down his ribs are the spear tore off his light armor and some of his stomach. The other, the guy who had stepped into the road, dodged well, but all he did was dodge, likely from the shock of Grimmjow appearing right in front of him. That was his downfall. As the spears launched, and Grimmjow hit the ground, he used the momentum of the impact to fall forward, Channeling lightning chakra into his legs, Grimmjow blitzed forward, Drawing Muramasa and channeling lightning into her, bisecting the man before he even landed on the ground from his dodge. As Grimmjow stopped and spun, the other bandit who had been grazed was weaving handsigns, and Grimmjow sensed lightning chakra building up. Grimmjow was in a weird spot, in a half pivot turn while still having forward momentum. Grimmjow was preparing to activate his lightning armor, when from the forest, X leap out, pinning the man to the ground. Grimmjow watched as the jaguars powerfl jaws latched onto the mans skull, the cracking sound echoing through the forest as his skull split into pieces.

Walking back to the caravan. Grimmjow checked on Theo, seeing he was ok, Grimmjow expanded his sensory. To the North, Grimmjow sensed a cluster of chakra. Turning to X, Grimmjow spoke again.

Launch a Wind jutsu at me X, im ending this from here.

The Jaguar listened, launching a blast of Wind at Grimmjow. As it came close, Grimmjow opened his hand, absorbing the technique with his dark release mark. As the chakra flowed into him, Grimmjow channeled that chakra into a large cloud above the camp. From that cloud, multiple pitch black meteorites came crashing down, exploding into dark flames in the forest. With his sensory, Grimmjow sensed each one of them fade away, until there was nothing, except Huna and X within the range of his sensory.
(Kongoton: Shawa-kongo) - Adamantine Release: Adamant Shower
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will form three hand seals and then stomp on the ground. Upon doing this up to four dozen adamantine spears will fire out of the ground upwards, skewering whatever lays above them. These spears can be fired off at an angle as well allowing them to be aimed like a barrage of arrows.
-Can be used twice per battle.
-No adamantine techniques S-rank or above the following turn.

(Ikazuchi Kata: Shidensen) - Form of Thunder and Lightning God: Purple Lightning Flash
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30 (+5)
Damage: 60 (+5)
Description: The form of thunder and lightning God is a style of the Ogame school which focuses on raw speed to attack the target. In this technique the swordsman will stand sideways and crouch down with their right shoulder tilted down. They will hold their sword with both hands vertically in front of the back shoulder and behind the head. They will then release their strength and throw their body towards the ground, appearing to fall. The hard fall will create speed which is then shot forward by using all of their strength to push off their back foot to create acceleration. This sudden burst of speed catches the opponent off guard as they're not expecting a lazy fall to turn into an extremely fast movement. The swordsman then finishes with and upward slash across the target's torso. If the swordsman is capable, they can add a lightning aspect to this attack by imbuing their blade with lightning, increasing its cutting ability slightly.
~Can only be used by a person trained in the Ogame school of kenjutsu.
~Can only be used thrice per battle.
~Can only be tracked by two tomoe sharingan and above.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type: Offensive
Damage: 60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.

(Meiton: Kuro Nagareboshi Kumo) Dark Release: Dark Meteor Cloud
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will being by absorbing a jutsu(A rank or above) using Inhaling Maw. Once completed the user will begin to channel the dark chakra out of his bottom square and into the sky above the opponent, the user will begin to form a large cloud above the opponent made up of dark chakra. Once formed the user will cause the cloud to rain down 5mx5m balls of dark chakra down onto the opponent. these are shaped like meteorites as they pummel down to the ground. The sheer power of the chakra is enough to break bones and upon contact and severly burn the opponent. Using this jutsu the user can rain down over 20 balls of dark chakra onto the opponent until the cloud disappears. The cloud covers and area 10 metres in every direction from the center of the opponent. If the user is closer to the opponent then 10 metres he will have to defend against the jutsu as well. This jutsu will also destroy everything within its radius

Restrictions:
Must use Inhaling Maw prior
Can only be used once per battle.
Can only be taught by Delta

As Huna come back, Grimmjow sent him to scout, looking for anyone who might be hiding their chakra, as Grimmjow went to talk to Theo.

Lets get going, theres no bandits close, but that doesnt mean theres none left. We should get moving while we know theres none around.

Theo nodded, Jumping back into the drivers seat, cracking the reigns and heading back down the road, towards Feodosia, with Grimmjow sitting on top of the cart, waiting for any other threars.

-LLM towards Feodosia-

-Word count= 2049

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/kaizoku-sea-259.757193/post-22045706

Mission: Confront someone from your past (B rank custom)

Lucifer flew over the ocean in pursuit of the man, upon reaching the shores of a new land the child of Tiamat spied a small boat, by an old dock, it seemed his quarry wasn't far and he had been travelling by boat. Lucifer landed atop the verdant green plains of the island, his wings furling behind him as he approached the figure, he saw his back first, long white hair hung near his waist the garb familiar. Like a bolt of lightning recognition hit Lucifer, stunned him almost. This looked exactly like the man from the visions he first had while making contact with the sea of life.

"How is this possible, those memories were as old as civilization." Lucifer said aloud, no doubt alerting the man to his presence, if he hadn't sensed him already, but as calm as he normally was Lucifer could not contain his surprise at this revelation, this was him surely, it was impossible that a mere descendant could hold such a likeness. Lucifer moved rapidly to the man's front to confirm his suspicions, and it was just as he thought.

The golden brown skin, the long white hair, the regal air that exuded from him, this was certainly the king from his visions, the boy who had seen his own family at war, who grew to become a king that reigned over an ancient kingdom, Lucifer knew things about his past that perhaps no other soul knew and it was all thanks to the shared memory he carried, the memory of this man and his family.

The question remained why had Tiamat blessed him with such a vision, it could not be mere happenstance that the subject of it stood before him right now, a man out of time, humans were durable and hardy but none were this long lived, the remnants of the kingdom this man belonged to, Lucifer had encountered them once before, the armour of a guardsman affixed to the undead of Tobusekai, armour so ancient it was a miracle it hadn't fallen to dust. Clearly this man's people were incredible craftsman to have created something so long lasting, so that begged the question what crafted this man, that he may stand here appearing as though he was in the prime of his life, while standing even older than the armour.

Lucifer stood, his eyes boring in to the man as though he was trying to tear answers from those golden eyes, that burned so fiercely and yet stood so serene.

"How, how are you alive human king?"

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/kaizoku-sea-259.757193/post-22045706

Mission: Confront someone from your past (B rank custom)

Lucifer flew over the ocean in pursuit of the man, upon reaching the shores of a new land the child of Tiamat spied a small boat, by an old dock, it seemed his quarry wasn't far and he had been travelling by boat. Lucifer landed atop the verdant green plains of the island, his wings furling behind him as he approached the figure, he saw his back first, long white hair hung near his waist the garb familiar. Like a bolt of lightning recognition hit Lucifer, stunned him almost. This looked exactly like the man from the visions he first had while making contact with the sea of life.

"How is this possible, those memories were as old as civilization." Lucifer said aloud, no doubt alerting the man to his presence, if he hadn't sensed him already, but as calm as he normally was Lucifer could not contain his surprise at this revelation, this was him surely, it was impossible that a mere descendant could hold such a likeness. Lucifer moved rapidly to the man's front to confirm his suspicions, and it was just as he thought.

The golden brown skin, the long white hair, the regal air that exuded from him, this was certainly the king from his visions, the boy who had seen his own family at war, who grew to become a king that reigned over an ancient kingdom, Lucifer knew things about his past that perhaps no other soul knew and it was all thanks to the shared memory he carried, the memory of this man and his family.

The question remained why had Tiamat blessed him with such a vision, it could not be mere happenstance that the subject of it stood before him right now, a man out of time, humans were durable and hardy but none were this long lived, the remnants of the kingdom this man belonged to, Lucifer had encountered them once before, the armour of a guardsman affixed to the undead of Tobusekai, armour so ancient it was a miracle it hadn't fallen to dust. Clearly this man's people were incredible craftsman to have created something so long lasting, so that begged the question what crafted this man, that he may stand here appearing as though he was in the prime of his life, while standing even older than the armour.

Lucifer stood, his eyes boring in to the man as though he was trying to tear answers from those golden eyes, that burned so fiercely and yet stood so serene.

"How, how are you alive human king?"
The Mage King's Byakugan made him aware of Lucifer's presence long ago, and his change of course over the Kaizoku Sea confirmed it. He knew Lucifer could hardly be considered human at this point, with gigantic well shaped wings and horns being his most defining body features. He certainly stood out compared to the villagers, fishermen, and farmers of Theodoro as Solomon arrived, with Lucifer close behind.

He knows. It was Goetia, the King of Demon Gods, that spoke from within his vessel. It wasn't often that others recognized his true age, especially when they were not familiar with the former King of Israel. To the vast majority of people he was Romani Archaman, a physician who lived his younger years in the Land of Fire during the decline of the Freehold. And to the even smaller, select few, they knew him as Solomon - though even then they didn't know just how old he was or where he came from. It wasn't because the Mage King was secretive about this revelation for his own safety. It was a past life that he didn't wish to live anymore, to live of his own freewill among humans to experience their lives. So he kept it aside, generally. Only the disgusting Magus of Flowers, Yu Miaoyi, and his own brother, Adonijah, to this day knew the full extent of who he was.

"I am no king, Child of Tiamat." Solomon replied softly, turning toward Lucifer and offering a warm smile. In Solomon's mind he was no king, and hadn't been for very, very long. Though over the centuries he became quite familiar with the Children of Tiamat, claiming Absalom from the younger Son of David. "Very few have discerned my age like you have. I am Solomon, the once Third King of Ancient Israel, and once advisor to the Three Great Unifiers of Chungsu. Often times some call me the King of Magic, but I much prefer being a typical physician. You seem to be familiar with me, to some extent." The Mage King's curiosity was piqued.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The Mage King's Byakugan made him aware of Lucifer's presence long ago, and his change of course over the Kaizoku Sea confirmed it. He knew Lucifer could hardly be considered human at this point, with gigantic well shaped wings and horns being his most defining body features. He certainly stood out compared to the villagers, fishermen, and farmers of Theodoro as Solomon arrived, with Lucifer close behind.

He knows. It was Goetia, the King of Demon Gods, that spoke from within his vessel. It wasn't often that others recognized his true age, especially when they were not familiar with the former King of Israel. To the vast majority of people he was Romani Archaman, a physician who lived his younger years in the Land of Fire during the decline of the Freehold. And to the even smaller, select few, they knew him as Solomon - though even then they didn't know just how old he was or where he came from. It wasn't because the Mage King was secretive about this revelation for his own safety. It was a past life that he didn't wish to live anymore, to live of his own freewill among humans to experience their lives. So he kept it aside, generally. Only the disgusting Magus of Flowers, Yu Miaoyi, and his own brother, Adonijah, to this day knew the full extent of who he was.

"I am no king, Child of Tiamat." Solomon replied softly, turning toward Lucifer and offering a warm smile. In Solomon's mind he was no king, and hadn't been for very, very long. Though over the centuries he became quite familiar with the Children of Tiamat, claiming Absalom from the younger Son of David. "Very few have discerned my age like you have. I am Solomon, the once Third King of Ancient Israel, and once advisor to the Three Great Unifiers of Chungsu. Often times some call me the King of Magic, but I much prefer being a typical physician. You seem to be familiar with me, to some extent." The Mage King's curiosity was piqued.
Lucifer listened to Solomon intently, this human if he could even be called that spoke in a soft tone, but it carried with it the regal and commanding tone of a natural born leader, blessed with a natural charisma, he was curious too, that shone through in his final sentence, curiousity was undoubtedly a rare thing for someone so long lived.

"I have seen you, through the eyes of others, a vision handed to me from the sea of life, at least that's what I believe to be the case. Though I've yet to deduce the meaning behind it, though to see your past and now be stood with you here.... That seems unlikely to be a coincidence wouldn't you agree, Solomon." Lucifer almost came to the realisation himself as he was speaking, mother had given him a vision of a human who ascended beyond time, but to what end, was he part of her plan or opposed to it, was he lost or was he where he belonged in the tapestry of fate.

"You know me to be a child of Tiamat, what do you know of the mother? I met a man, in strange lands to the east, he told me of a cult dedicated to her. Yet all the evidence I have found of this cult show naught but desecration of life, the dead risen from the grave as little more than shambling corpses, experiments conducted on countless humans, enslavement, these people claim to represent the mother of life yet inflict naught but death, so I ask you Solomon, what is Tiamat to you?"

Lucifer posed the question passionately, but the naivete he carried perhaps shone through, perhaps this man's view of Tiamat would be negative, how would he react were that the case, even Lucifer didn't know the answer to that, maybe this was why the sea had shown him one so old, so worldly. Perhaps Lucifer was sent here to learn, it was frustrating to consider that the truth was that he was blindly grasping at straws, while he waited for Solomon to answer.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lucifer listened to Solomon intently, this human if he could even be called that spoke in a soft tone, but it carried with it the regal and commanding tone of a natural born leader, blessed with a natural charisma, he was curious too, that shone through in his final sentence, curiousity was undoubtedly a rare thing for someone so long lived.

"I have seen you, through the eyes of others, a vision handed to me from the sea of life, at least that's what I believe to be the case. Though I've yet to deduce the meaning behind it, though to see your past and now be stood with you here.... That seems unlikely to be a coincidence wouldn't you agree, Solomon." Lucifer almost came to the realisation himself as he was speaking, mother had given him a vision of a human who ascended beyond time, but to what end, was he part of her plan or opposed to it, was he lost or was he where he belonged in the tapestry of fate.

"You know me to be a child of Tiamat, what do you know of the mother? I met a man, in strange lands to the east, he told me of a cult dedicated to her. Yet all the evidence I have found of this cult show naught but desecration of life, the dead risen from the grave as little more than shambling corpses, experiments conducted on countless humans, enslavement, these people claim to represent the mother of life yet inflict naught but death, so I ask you Solomon, what is Tiamat to you?"

Lucifer posed the question passionately, but the naivete he carried perhaps shone through, perhaps this man's view of Tiamat would be negative, how would he react were that the case, even Lucifer didn't know the answer to that, maybe this was why the sea had shown him one so old, so worldly. Perhaps Lucifer was sent here to learn, it was frustrating to consider that the truth was that he was blindly grasping at straws, while he waited for Solomon to answer.
Solomon audibly took a deep breath, taking in the salty air that resided around the shores of Theodoro and took a seat in the grassy field along the lush coastline. "No. It is no coincidence, Lucifer. But to answer your question, a very important question, it is crucial to understand that I am part of the answer itself." The Mage King's words were solemn. It was an ugly reality that Solomon had to face for hundreds of years, that those who worshiped Tiamat were very closely related to his bloodline. Since he was a young man they had tormented his childhood; indirectly responsible for the death of his elder brother Amnon, directly responsible for the death of Absalom, the civil war that nearly split Jerusalem asunder, the madness of his father David, and Adonijah's departure. The Mage King even suspected that the events that culminated in the demise of the Hangurian Freehold were orchestrated by them. Their reach was long and vast, and it was something that he had been intertwined in for a very, very long time. "My name is Solomon, possessor of the eyes that see past and future. Among humans who wield chakra I am one of the first, and that has gifted me with longevity that surpasses any average man." As he spoke and met Lucifer's gaze, sitting in the grass, his Byakugan evolved into its Tenseigan state; it was the height of his ocular prowess, and the eyes that he referred to - eyes that awakened when he received his first and only divine revelation. Along with them floated his six Truth-Seeking Orbs in their a sigmoidal formation behind Solomon.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye (Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.
The Mage King took another breath, continuing. "I am of a branch of the Otsutsuki family that ruled in Tobusekai over eight hundred years ago. The birth of the Tailed Beasts marked the advent of chakra among mankind. But chakra was not the origin of humanity. In fact, for much of humanity's existence chakra was a foreign concept, alien even. Humans derive their origin from the Gods, specifically Marduk, Inanna, Nergal, and Enlil. The first four gods that were born from Tiamat. It is, in this sense, that Tiamat embodies all life. Mother of All Life, the Primordial Salt Sea, Mother of Beasts - all equally applicable titles. She is not just a god, but the very concept of life itself. Life is derived from the Void, shaped by Tiamat, and then given uniqueness by the Gods." Solomon paused for a moment, turning his head toward the ocean in front of the two.

But who was Tiamat to Solomon? It was a difficult question even for the Mage King. One that his wife Sheba would have likely asked him. Over the many centuries Tiamat was slowly forgotten in the histories, a natural product of the gods vanquishing and sealing her. "Stories of Tiamat have largely been erased from history over the ages. But fortunately my eyes allow me to share that history. Humans alive today see Tiamat as a monster, not as the goddess that embodies the concept of life. Tiamat loved, and I suspect still loves, her children. Even the gods that sealed her away. The Great Mother Cult, those who have tormented my family for centuries and who you reference as toying with life, worships her in this sense. But personally, I see Tiamat as a woman of tragedy. A woman with such deep, passionate love for her children that she never wanted to see them leave her." He took another breath, rested his arms behind him and stretched out his legs on the beautiful, sprawling green grass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alyx