The potential Sarada would have if she was Karin's daughter would be endless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wilds is just pushing SasukexKarin becuase she’s still upset with how garden ended but more so becuase she doesn’t like anything to do with Sakura (OP falls in the same category).
Sakura is kage level like CE Lee.

Stop it. I like Sakura. I just know Sarada’s potential if her mom was karim.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I talking about Karin or Naruto here? (To Salmander particularly, we've seen what a Hamura decedent and a Ashura incarnate can do via genes... it is called the JOUGAN)

Even if she got one of any of those abilities/traits it is better then literally 0 is it not?

Idk why some people can't get it.

We would have this Sarada but with more stuff, which means she is potentially better.

It costs stamina

I was fusing both life force, durability and chakra into one scenario

Tsuande saved Shikamaru with that said chakra, had herself look youthful again when during the Pain arc it took her days to even wake up

and on top of that Karin wasn't tired from it
Basic CQC cost stamina to. Running or basic fighting don't cost chakra my guy.

Yes and Tsuande legit later on told Sakura she was out of chakra like 2 panels later when Naruto was half dead.

Tsuande vs pain was completely different as she saved all of Konoha from pain with Katsuyu broken up. Compared to with Madara. Only difference is she didn't use Byakugou(idk why)

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Diluted genes of a alien are better than no genes. Right?

I never said it would stop blindness

Kishimoto has to nerf Sarada’s gene potential with Karin not being her mother. In my opinion she would have seen new heights with Karin as her mother off her genes alone.
bro you trying to stack unlesss stats/techs on top of god stats that work the same but better. only pro to having uzamki genes is if you get lucky and get the life force which is only use is for being the perfect jin host(vessel). other than that sealing techs can be performed by anyone.

and please edit you post about blindness so ppl dont get confused.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bro you trying to stack unlesss stats/techs on top of god stats that work the same but better. only pro to having uzamki genes is if you get lucky and get the life force which is only use is for being the prefect jin host. other than that sealing techs can be performed by anyone.

and please edit you post about blindness so ppl dont get confused.
Sarada would be perfect position to be a jinchuriki. Didn’t think about that.

Diluted alien genes, jinchuriki potential.

Kishimoto messed up

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada would be perfect position to be a jinchuriki. Didn’t think about that.

Diluted alien genes, jinchuriki potential.

Kishimoto messed up
Being a jin is the worst thing anyone can do... when you can befriend one or even use your already given SHARINGAN to mind control it....SMH

im starting to think you might be missing a few chromosomes your self.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being a jin is the worst thing anyone can do... when you can befriend one or even use your already given SHARINGAN to mind control it....SMH

im stating to think you might be missing a few chromosomes your self.
Nah, Killer Bee has it sweet as a jinchuriki. And Naruto turned out a hero.

Plus, all the bijuu are nice now.

Sharingan and a jinchuriki?

Then Naruto could teach her to master her forms.

Damn kishimoto, she would undoubtedly be the strongest female.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who’s teaching her Uzumaki techniques? It took orochimaru how many years of observation and probably analysis for Karin to unveil the chakra chains and Sarada is miraculously going to expel chains from her back.

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My guy where in that scan say they have large chakra reserves??? No where.
Right so Naruto was able to keep a big giant monster inside his stomach without having a big pool of chakara to carry such a demon. Your knowledge of Naruto +1.

If you want a scan real badly than reread the manga cause its in the manga etc. ;)

All the jutsu Orochimaru have don't mean he have Uzumaki sealing abilities my guy. Dude had info on RDS and still had to go to their shrine and ish.

She legit nothing like Sakura lol that's like saying Boruto is a Naruto V2 with more jutsu.
Orochimaru has a lab full of research. He has studied Karin's genes, she was stuck in his lab. Saying he does not have knowledge of these forbidden jutsue is like saying this manga's name is not Naruto its Obito. Next.

So she doesn't shanaroo the ground? Oh I see maybe we were reading a different manga. And Boruto has nothing to do with this go make a separate thread for Boruto if you want to.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, Killer Bee has it sweet as a jinchuriki. And Naruto turned out a hero.

Plus, all the bijuu are nice now.

Sharingan and a jinchuriki?

Then Naruto could teach her to master her forms.

Damn kishimoto..
sure be a jin , get it extracted by aliens and die... or use it as a summoning like madara and not risk the downside of being a jin...instant death and still be ruler of the beast. thier nice but 7/9 wasnt like o going to find a new host and slowly corrupt thier minds, no they went into the homes they are conscience beings that have homes.. being a jin takes training or did you skip that part in the story to

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who’s teaching her Uzumaki techniques? It took orochimaru how many years of observation and probably analysis for Karin to unveil the chakra chains and Sarada is miraculously going to expel chains from her back.
That’s the point. Her mother and Orochimaru would nurture her growth. That’s development for character and power scaling.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sure be a jin , get it extracted by aliens and die... or use it as a summoning like madara and not risk the downside of being a jin...instant death and still be ruler of the beast. thier nice but 7/9 wasnt like o going to find a new host and slowly corrupt thier minds, no they went into the homes they are conscience beings that have homes..
You underestimate a Sarada if Uzumaki and Uchiha descent.

She won’t get extracted. They couldn’t even do it to Naruto completely.

The bijuu would be fine as long as Naruto puts in a good word.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly, Sarada would be greater than anything we’ve seen with mother Karin.
Nope she would’ve
been exactly what we are seeing but we’re going to see her become the strongest female ninja to have existed in the manga, all while Sakura being her mother.

having Uzumaki chains literally makes her better
That’s if she could get them, it’s a rare ability already among full blooded Uzumaki and Naruto didn’t produce them even with kushina being his mother so your reaching.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With SasuKarin Sarada had so much potential to be a powerful and interesting female character from the new gen. Chakra chains, huge uzumaki chakra reserves, the possibility to be a future jin.

Sakura ruined so many things in the manga lol.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right so Naruto was able to keep a big giant monster inside his stomach without having a big pool of chakara to carry such a demon. Your knowledge of Naruto +1.

If you want a scan real badly than reread the manga cause its in the manga etc. ;)
You must be registered for see images

Me when I realise he actually believes this fanfic.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope she would’ve
been exactly what we are seeing but we’re going to see her become the strongest female ninja to have existed in the manga, all while Sakura being her mother.

That’s if she could get them, it’s a rare ability already among full blooded Uzumaki and Naruto didn’t produce them even with kushina being his mother so your reaching.
She would have been better. The strongest with Karin and Sasuke. Uchiha and Uzumaki. Body and eyes.

Just thinking about how wasted potential this girl had.

Status
Not open for further replies.