The potential Sarada would have if she was Karin's daughter would be endless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have no need to convince you on anything. If you can't see it while reading the manga than there is no point of me to work for something thats not worth my time. When she was introduced her best jutsue was her mother's signature move:

You must be registered for see images

She is basically a Uchiha Sakura. My version makes her more than that.
You didn't like Sasuke, nor did you like Sakura. I understand completely why you think ''your'' version would be better. Your ideas are just better than Kishimoto's, and I can agree because he created Hinata. Any idea would be better than an author that created such a character.

Ok stop right there. This has nothing to do with characterization or any of that jazz. This is simply talking about her potential as a shonobi compared to what she has right now. I never went on about Sarada's character. That is least of my concerns. I mentioned a trait of hers that would have made her likable. So don't tell me about this shit.
Normative statement.

So what if there are two Uzumaki's in one team? Boruto does not follow his Uzumaki traites Sarada will and have a mixture of her Uchiha genes. There is enough in there to differentiate the two. If we go by this logic than why are Lee and Tenten in the same team when they got no KKG? Two similar genes can be in one team its not new or unheard of before.
Why should Sarada when Uzumaki traits are complete shit themselves? Isn't that why Nagato and Naruto, and Karin even never bothered with the supposedly OP sealing techniques? Thought so, too.

Lmao Wtf? So I make one thread of giving my views on how to make a Uchiha girl better you are asking me if I am obsessed with Uchiha? If I had a history of wanking the Uchiha this question would make sense but naw dude. Lol Go ask the Uchiha fanboys this. Its a decent question to ask them.

As for my reasoning of why I want a mixture of Uchiha and Uzumaki. Well its a very iconic mix, which I feel will give a more potential opportunity for Sarada. As I have stated in this thread already her potential would be endless.
You're quite slow on the uptake, and maybe you don't read some of my posts to other members. I just now drew a good example of how being an Uzumaki wouldn't help. Boruto is one and it's obvious he'll never learn 1 single sealing jutsu. So why is that listed as more of a possibility for her if she's your 1/2 Uzumaki? Denki isn't from any special bloodline and he has more sealing jutsu's than Bolt has. Bolt can't even use a sealing jutsu to save his life. So why she got to be Uzumaki to learn basic sealing jutsu or complex ones especially when she's knowledgeable? Nothing restricts her against doing that, which would leave only the chakra pool aspect and chakra chains, which really wouldn't add to what she has and could have in the future. Chakra chains are completely useless, as they couldn't make Karin anymore powerful than Jugo. She was still the weakest in team Taka, and she couldn't even use them on a continuous basis, which makes you question whether it's a sacrificial technique that takes life force in exchange for the power. But, either way, the technique is nothing compared to the ocular powers she's granted with Uchiha lineage. She doesn't need to be another Uzumaki with clan perks. She's got all the perks she needs to be OP. Her CC has made her a force to be reckoned with, and she couldn't have gotten that anywhere else but from Sakura, and she seems to have gotten her knack for genjutsu, but that hasn't been delved into, we could get info on that later on, but that's up to speculation for now, and she might have a Sakura pioneered technique up her sleeve, who knows.

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again the question is simple...

Have the Sarada we have right now
Make her be raised by Sakura and have CES/feats and the same story she has right now.
Her having chakra chains, chakra sensing, chakra hiding, self healing, tanking, and life force makes her better or worse?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Make her be raised by Sakura and have CES/feats and the same story she has right now.
Her having chakra chains, chakra sensing, chakra hiding, self healing, tanking, and life force makes her better or worse?
You assume with half Uzumaki genes she'd have or inheirt any of those abilities? Naruto with his 1/2 Uzumaki genes inherited diddly squat. He pretty mich died from Kyubi extraction whereas Kushina tanked it like no man's business.

That's why Boruto having those abilities from Karin coupled with his dad's powerful chakra(Kushina's special chakra) is the best thing that could happen. The chances of inheritance are also magnified manyfold(certainty) and the abilities would be far greater than they currently are even in Karin's hands.

Salamander signing out he's had enough of trolls for the day.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

bro CC only immbolizes a tailed beast the sharigan grants MIND CONTROLLLL. charka sensing is dumb compared to seeing charka flow(sharingan agian), wth is charka hiding , byakugo is litteraly out ranks uzamaki healing(kirin almost died after getting pierced by sasukes dickkk jk his lighting sword and had to be save by sakura/ while tsunada bodied a susanoo sword).

stop it uzamakis arnt that great naruto was great cuz he had KURAMAAAAAA.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice try. Byakugo is a teachable technique. It requires no KKG to learn.
Read the response! I simply said that Sakura with her Byakugou is stronger then Karin has ever been which Sarada (who will be stronger the Sakura could’ve ever becuase she’s part uchiha) will esaily be in a different stratosphere then Karin with her KKG if we put byakugou on the table so arguing that being part Uzumaki would’ve increased her potential means jack sh!t.

What I presented here is something that will boost her chances of being able to surpass her father. Sarada while being Karin's daughter will have access to far more threatening jutsue,
And what I’m presenting back is that Karin with her full Uzumaki lineage isn’t stronger then Sakura's civilian lineage + Byakugou so being half of what Karin is wouldn’t be such a significant boost compared to her learning one of her mothers techniques that has overshadowed Karin with her full Uzumaki genes.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Did you not read? I said Orochimaru has a library of jutsues. Meaning she can learning sealing techniques through there. And Sasuke left Sarada at her home for the times he was out. He even threatened to kill her when he first encountered her in the manga. He would be the last person to care where she is.

Even as Sakura's daughter she is nothing more than a boxer who plays ninja. She does not have as much growth potential as she would if she was Karin's daughter. She is Sakura v2.0.

She's better off a Sasuke than Sakura.

Gave it a dislike cause it adds nothing to the thread. He is basically saying the obvious without really exploring the idea of her being trained by Orochimaru. I did not even bother arguing with him cause its his opinion. My thread never got shitted on it just started. Your deducting skills need work here.
My guy where in that scan say they have large chakra reserves??? No where.

All the jutsu Orochimaru have don't mean he have Uzumaki sealing abilities my guy. Dude had info on RDS and still had to go to their shrine and ish.

She legit nothing like Sakura lol that's like saying Boruto is a Naruto V2 with more jutsu.

Yet during the war arc she left jail, traveled to the battle field near the Wind country to heal a depleted Tsunade, then travelled kilometers to the 10 tails front lines used chakra chains, then healed herself and still ran towards Sasuke's direction

all without saying she is "tired"
She healed a depleted Tsuande yet Tsuande was still out of chakra. All karin did to Tsuande was fix her body and restore her youth. Running don't cost chakra my guy.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada would be under the teachings of Orochimaru and Sasuke with Karin’s vitality and ends.

She’s be a fan favorite powerhouse.

The gene pool of hers would rival Boruto.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You assume with half Uzumaki genes she'd have or inheirt any of those abilities? Naruto with his 1/2 Uzumaki genes inherited diddly squat. He pretty mich died from Kyubi extraction whereas Kushina tanked it like no man's business.

That's why Boruto having those abilities from Karin coupled with his dad's powerful chakra(Kushina's special chakra) is the best thing that could happen. The chances of inheritance are also magnified manyfold(certainty) and the abilities would be far greater than they currently are even in Karin's hands.

Salamander signing out he's had enough of trolls for the day.
bro CC only immbolizes a tailed beast the sharigan grants MIND CONTROLLLL. charka sensing is dumb compared to seeing charka flow(sharingan agian), wth is charka hiding , byakugo is litteraly out ranks uzamaki healing(kirin almost died after getting pierced by sasukes dickkk jk his lighting sword and had to be save by sakura/ while tsunada bodied a susanoo sword).

Am I talking about Karin or Naruto here? (To Salmander particularly, we've seen what a Hamura decedent and a Ashura incarnate can do via genes... it is called the JOUGAN)

Even if she got one of any of those abilities/traits it is better then literally 0 is it not?

Idk why some people can't get it.

We would have this Sarada but with more stuff, which means she is potentially better.

She healed a depleted Tsuande yet Tsuande was still out of chakra. All karin did to Tsuande was fix her body and restore her youth. Running don't cost chakra my guy.

It costs stamina

I was fusing both life force, durability and chakra into one scenario

Tsuande saved Shikamaru with that said chakra, had herself look youthful again when during the Pain arc it took her days to even wake up

and on top of that Karin wasn't tired from it

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao I love how people are assuming that being Half Uzumaki would automatically grant her a KKG and the vitality of a full Uzumaki but I do think that she would’ve been molded into something interesting under orochimaru simply becuase of her having Sakura’s Keen Mind and chakra control. I could see her being way more clutch imo..

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You didn't like Sasuke, nor did you like Sakura. I understand completely why you think ''your'' version would be better. Your ideas are just better than Kishimoto's, and I can agree because he created Hinata. Any idea would be better than an author that created such a character.

Playing the Hinata card. Pure bait. Be mad at the creation of Sakura. She was the main character of the series. Next.

Why should Sarada when Uzumaki traits are complete shit themselves? Isn't that why Nagato and Naruto, and Karin even never bothered with the supposedly OP sealing techniques? Thought so, too.
Karin has sealing techniques I have no idea what you are talking about. Naruto literally used a seal on Kurama to seal it once again when he met his mother. Nagato's character was built off of Renigan he had no need for sealing techniques.

You're quite slow on the uptake, and maybe you don't read some of my posts to other members.
I don't need to see your posts with other members to know what you are about. And no I am slow I was answering your silly question. You literally asked me "Why are you obsessed with Uchiha?" Go reread your posts before you type this shit to me.

I just now drew a good example of how being an Uzumaki wouldn't help. Boruto is one and it's obvious he'll never learn 1 single sealing jutsu.So why is that listed as more of a possibility for her if she's your 1/2 Uzumaki? Denki isn't from any special bloodline and he has more sealing jutsu's than Bolt has. Bolt can't even use a sealing jutsu to save his life. So why she got to be Uzumaki to learn basic sealing jutsu or complex ones especially when she's knowledgeable? Nothing restricts her against doing that, which would leave only the chakra pool aspect and chakra chains, which really wouldn't add to what she has and could have in the future. Chakra chains are completely useless, as they couldn't make Karin anymore powerful than Jugo. So why is that listed as more of a possibility for her if she's your 1/2 Uzumaki? Denki isn't from any special bloodline and he has more sealing jutsu's than Bolt has. Bolt can't even use a sealing jutsu to save his life. So why she got to be Uzumaki to learn basic sealing jutsu or complex ones especially when she's knowledgeable? Nothing restricts her against doing that, which would leave only the chakra pool aspect and chakra chains, which really wouldn't add to what she has and could have in the future. Chakra chains are completely useless, as they couldn't make Karin anymore powerful than Jugo. She was still the weakest in team Taka, and she couldn't even use them on a continuous basis, which makes you question whether it's a sacrificial technique takes life force in exchange for the power. But, either way, the technique is nothing compared to the ocular powers she's granted with Uchiha lineage. She doesn't need to be another Uzumaki with clan perks.
Lol Oh god. This is why you guys should read my post clearly cause I already answered this. I already explained how she will learn these jutsues in my opening post. Orochimaru has a library of jutsue she could learn, within them there are Uzumaki seals. Karin also knows a couple that she can teach. If Sakura can teach so can Karin. Simple.

As for your Boruto argument. Boruto hardly spends any time with Naruto. Naruto himself never truly mastered the art of Uzumaki. He spends most of his time with his mother, so its logically understandable for him to never truly get any of the seal techniques like Sarada would if she was with Karin. He still has the chakara reserves though.

If you don't see the potential of Uzumaki genes mixed with Uchiha genes than you are disregarding the whole power scaling we saw in the War arc. Having the power of eye and body is OP. This is something Boruto has with lesser level since Byakugan is not as powerful as sharingan.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see Sarada would have Karin and Naruto teaching her dat Uzumaki lifestyle

Them Uzumaki vitality genes combined with powerful eyes of an Uchiha. Ms would be nothing to her. She wouldn’t have to worry about blindness

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada would be under the teachings of Orochimaru and Sasuke with Karin’s vitality and ends.

She’s be a fan favorite powerhouse.

The gene pool of hers would rival Boruto.
no it wouldn't it would be two diluted genes of Hagoromo (madara+hash cells) where bouto is the FIRST EVER (besides his sister) to have both Hagoromo and Hamura genes in one.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see Sarada would have Karin and Naruto teaching her dat Uzumaki lifestyle

Them Uzumaki vitality genes combined with powerful eyes of an Uchiha. Ms would be nothing to her. She wouldn’t have to worry about blindness
thats just fan fic , how do you know uzamki life force would stop MS blindness,, you know whats just as effective and proven to work getting a set of ms eye and obtaining EMS.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Exactly, Sarada with Karin’s genes wouldn’t push her past the potential she already has becuase the mere fact that she’s an uchiha and she has the basis (chakra control) to learn the technique that made her mother superior to Karin with all of her Uzumaki genes.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no it wouldn't it would be two diluted genes of Hagoromo (madara+hash cells) where bouto is the FIRST EVER (besides his sister) to have both Hagoromo and Hamura genes in one.
Diluted genes of a alien are better than no genes. Right?

thats just fan fic , how do you know uzamki life force would stop MS blindness,, you know whats just as effective getting a set of ms eye and obtaining EMS.
I never said it would stop blindness

Kishimoto has to nerf Sarada’s gene potential with Karin not being her mother. In my opinion she would have seen new heights with Karin as her mother off her genes alone.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thats just fan fic , how do you know uzamki life force would stop MS blindness,, you know whats just as effective and proven to work getting a set of ms eye and obtaining EMS.
Wilds is just pushing SasukexKarin becuase she’s still upset with how garden ended but more so becuase she doesn’t like anything to do with Sakura (OP falls in the same category).

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly, Sarada with Karin’s genes wouldn’t push her past the potential she already has becuase the mere fact that she’s an uchiha and she has the basis (chakra control) to learn the technique that made her mother superior to Karin with all of her Uzumaki genes.
and if she did have those Uzumaki genes would she better off or not?

if she even had one trait from Karin would she better off or not?

Simple question

Status
Not open for further replies.