The potential Sarada would have if she was Karin's daughter would be endless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
every Uchiha is dead lol

Also we are talking about superior genes here
Obviously, Uzumaki is superior in the gene pool. It doesn't take a genius to realize that lmao. Or should I congratulate you guys for ascertaining that Sarada would have more potential genetically if she had some Uzumaki blood to give her a strong life-force and chakra chains in the unlikely hood? But then being an Uzumaki isn't even special anymore. Mitsuki has made SM look like a Saiyan mode he can use just by powering up chakra and Sarada innately has more chakra than Bolt, the Uzumkai-born offspring himself. Perhaps Sasuke always had more chakra than Naruto, naturally, if Sakura didn't contribute, either way, it looks bad for the Uzumaki.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really so since the sub standard eye is 1 dimentional with Karins blood flowing through him he'd have full 360 sight, the ability to differentiate chakra's over distances amonst many other abilities, chakra chains, the ability to heal himself, fuinn jutsu, powerful life force and all of those could be magnified manyfold by sage mode.

Think about it Boruto with Naruto's strong chakra(inherited from Kushina) coupled with Karin's abilities would be OP af. He could even have the signature red hair of the Uzumaki clan :score:

Naruto would also be able to reconnect with one of his own kind and restore the Uzumaki clan.
lol now I get what you are doing

Boruto having more moves is good but sacrificing some for others is not what this thread is about

Boruto has his dojutsu because of his Mother. It wasn't a regular byakugan due to his Father.

You see what is going on? Genes adding a mutual benefit. The only thing Sakura gave Sarada as a DNA thing is MAYBE chakra control and genjutsu stuff both that you acquire either way with being an Uchiha. Plus she isn't that resistant when Mirai swamped her.

What your argument should've been is making Naruto a full Uzumaki, but Naruto is a Ashura incarnate so like Sasuke he aleady has good genes for offspring.

They just need other good genes to match up with.Naruto did that.
Obviously, Uzumaki is superior in the gene pool. It doesn't take a genius to realize that lmao. Or should I congratulate you guys for ascertaining that Sarada would have more potential genetically if she had some Uzumaki blood to give her a strong life-force and chakra chains in the unlikely hood? But then being an Uzumaki isn't even special anymore. Mitsuki has made SM look like a Saiyan mode he can use just by powering up chakra and Sarada innately has more chakra than Bolt, the Uzumkai-born offspring himself. Perhaps Sasuke always had more chakra than Naruto, naturally, if Sakura didn't contribute, either way, it looks bad for the Uzumaki.
Boruto is 1/4th Uzumaki and Literally Mitsuki is a gene based lab kid who has god knows how many superior gene related things injected into him.

So YES those genes matter

Your just being overly triggered for some reason about the obvious.

Sarada being half Uzumaki instead of half Haruno only leads to a better outcome.

Sakura can raise her still and call her daughter for all I care I am just stating the obvious.

It isn't like it actually happened so you can breath.

Last edited:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Come to think of it. Boruto is a son of an uzumaki yet he has no fuin jutsu abilities. guess who does? DENKI!!!
Hilarious, right? So because Sarada would be an Uzumaki she would have all the Fuinjutsu under the sun, yet, Boruto a canon Uzumaki possess 0 and doesn't seem to be interested in learning it and he's a genius, by some shady standards. So tell us, why should Sarada be an Uzumaki and learn all those techniques when a 1/4 Uzumaki doesn't even deign to pick up a scroll and hammer one or two into his empty head? Yet, he went out of his way to learn the shadow clone technique, and 3 elemental techniques. Perhaps even Boruto himself regards it as useless, especially when his grandfather used it to curse his only begotten son, and being born ghastly because of Kurama (whiskers).

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is Sakura 2.0 in what way? I know I'm giving you ground here, but perhaps you could convince me otherwise. I may have copious time to spare on a :salt:y fan venting out his desires on would be Sarada had she not been born of two parents he vehemently dislikes.
I have no need to convince you on anything. If you can't see it while reading the manga than there is no point of me to work for something thats not worth my time. When she was introduced her best jutsue was her mother's signature move:

You must be registered for see images

She is basically a Uchiha Sakura. My version makes her more than that.

You don't need a brain to realize that a main character, especially one that's an Uchiha wouldn't need to be an amalgamation of two bloods that really wouldn't have a factor in the characterization or how the plot moves, and treading on that idea, it really would be redundant if there were two Uzumaki's in the neo Team 7.

Ok stop right there. This has nothing to do with characterization or any of that jazz. This is simply talking about her potential as a shonobi compared to what she has right now. I never went on about Sarada's character. That is least of my concerns. I mentioned a trait of hers that would have made her likable. So don't tell me about this shit.

So what if there are two Uzumaki's in one team? Boruto does not follow his Uzumaki traites Sarada will and have a mixture of her Uchiha genes. There is enough in there to differentiate the two. If we go by this logic than why are Lee and Tenten in the same team when they got no KKG? Two similar genes can be in one team its not new or unheard of before.

That said, I have a few questions for you: are you obsessed with the Uchiha clan, and why do you wish to see an Uchiha with Uzumaki blood?
Lmao Wtf? So I make one thread of giving my views on how to make a Uchiha girl better you are asking me if I am obsessed with Uchiha? If I had a history of wanking the Uchiha this question would make sense but naw dude. Lol Go ask the Uchiha fanboys this. Its a decent question to ask them.

As for my reasoning of why I want a mixture of Uchiha and Uzumaki. Well its a very iconic mix, which I feel will give a more potential opportunity for Sarada. As I have stated in this thread already her potential would be endless.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The most Karin’s DNA would do is “possibly” boost her reserves as possibly durability but Byakugo accompanied by the Mangekyō Sharingan>> any of that.

P.S: Sarada potential is already limitless.

Hilarious, right? So because Sarada would be an Uzumaki she would have all the Fuinjutsu under the sun, yet, Boruto a canon Uzumaki possess 0 and doesn't seem to be interested in learning it and he's a genius, by some shady standards. So tell us, why should Sarada be an Uzumaki and learn all those techniques when a 1/4 Uzumaki doesn't even deign to pick up a scroll and hammer one or two into his empty head? Yet, he went out of his way to learn the shadow clone technique, and 3 elemental techniques. Perhaps even Boruto himself regards it as useless, especially when his grandfather used it to curse his only begotten son, and being born ghastly because of Kurama (whiskers).
The funny thing is that the seal on Sakura’s Head is S-Rank finjutsu. :coffee:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the seals are taught techs passed down

literally Naruto doesn't know it and hasn't passed it down because *gasp his MOM his dead and so she couldn't teach him it like Minato.

like the OP stated if it was an official pairing Sarada might've grown up with Orochimaru as well and guess what?
You must be registered for see images

he knows them

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also in grad exam arc. all boruto's classmates performed the fuin jutsu except him :lmao: . yes sarada did it too. so she can master it without being karin's daughter. i should delete my first comment :lmao:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Boruto having more moves is good but sacrificing some for others is not what this thread is about

Boruto has his dojutsu because of his Mother

It wasn't a regular byakugan due to his Father
Boruto inheirted from Naruto? Wtf didn't you claim some day back that Boruto didnt inherit anything from his father as Momo claimed. Why the sudden change of tact?

The fact is sacrificing something substandard for something OP which has more advanced properties like Karin's abilities would make him overly powerful.

You see what is going on? Genes adding a mutual benefit.
It's a speculatice claim at best, since Momo's statement of lack of inheirtance superceedes specualtion on your part.

The only thing Sakura gave Sarada as a DNA thing is MAYBE chakra control and genjutsu stuff both that you acquire either way with being an Uchiha. Plus she isn't that resistant when Mirai swamped her.

What your argument should've been is making Naruto a full Uzumaki, but Naruto is a Ashura incarnate so like Sasuke he aleady has good genes for offspring.

They just need other good genes to match up with.

Naruto did that.
The problem is that Sakura's genes are overshadowned by Sasuke's thats why Sakura also has an incarnate's talent. So she's good in that respect.

Naruto maybe an Ashura incarnate but he's a heavily watered down version of an Uzumaki. Since the topic isn't about him Ill give only 1 example Kushina survives extraction, Naruto pretty mich bites the dust. With Karin as Boruto's mother he would gain more stronger chakra and potnetial coupled woth all those abilities Karin has. He'd be on a whole other level comparedand would be adding to Boruto's potential massively. Karin is the conplete Uzumaki if you think about it she just needs Naruto's strong chakra to amp up the abilities to their max potential maybe even beyond Uzumaki potential. Boruto could've represented that to the T and he would've definitely been more likeable:score:

If anything Naruto has downgraded the gene pool severely. Even Boruto's mother she could've gone to the moon and helped Toneri produce a Hamura line and become a real Queen. Win win for everybody:score:

Last edited:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Boruto has his dojutsu because of his Mother. It wasn't a regular byakugan due to his Father.

You see what is going on? Genes adding a mutual benefit. The only thing Sakura gave Sarada as a DNA thing is MAYBE chakra control and genjutsu stuff both that you acquire either way with being an Uchiha. Plus she isn't that resistant when Mirai swamped her.

They just need other good genes to match up with.Naruto did that.

Boruto is 1/4th Uzumaki and Literally Mitsuki is a gene based lab kid who has god knows how many superior gene related things injected into him.

So YES those genes matter

Your just being overly triggered for some reason about the obvious.

Sarada being half Uzumaki instead of half Haruno only leads to a better outcome.

Sakura can raise her still and call her daughter for all I care I am just stating the obvious.

It isn't like it actually happened so you can breath.
Still, explain how Sarada has more chakra than 1/4 Uzumaki Bolt, and why you think Sarada having red hair like the Weasleys (HP) and a body to be abused by Bolt via biting would make her a better shinobi than she is now?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed Zack it seems people are only interested in trying to throw Shade at Sakura.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto inheirted from Naruto? Wtf didn't you claim some day back that Boruto didnt inherit anything from his father as Momo claimed. Why the sudden change of tact?

The fact is sacrificing something substandard for something OP which has more advanced properties like Karin's abilities would make him overly powerful.

Its speculatice at best since Momo's claim pf lack of inheirtance superceedes specualtion.

The problem is that Sakura's genes are overshadowned by Sasuke's thats why Sakura also has an incarnate's talent. So she's good in that respect.

Naruto maybe an Ashura incarnate but he's a heavily watered down version of an Uzumaki. Since the topic isn't about him Ill give only 1 example Kushina survives extraction, Naruto pretty mich bites the dust. With Karin as Boruto's mother he would gain more stronger chakra and potnetial coupled woth all those abilities Karin has. He'd be on a whole other level comparedand would be adding to Boruto's potential massively. Karin is the conplete Uzumaki if you think about it she just needs Naruto's strong chakra to amp up the abilities to their max potential maybe even beyond Uzumaki potential. Boruto could've represented that to the T.

If anything Naruto has downgraded the gene pool severely. Even Boruto's mother she could've gone to the moon and helped Toneri produce a Hamura line and become a real Queen. Win win for everybody:score:
Boruto is some prophetic child of destiny due to his genes

he has a Jougan due to his genes

HE DOESN'T have any KURUMA stuff like what MOMO said

he is only 1/4th Uzumaki compared to his Hyuga self

who knows how his Jougan formed, how it became it via the byakugan and whatever other means be it Rikudo chakra, or Kaguya other clan genes

but never the less a contribution is better then literally nothing like a Haruno

Literally so butthurt by this reality that you have to mention Boruto

Again Boruto would be even MORE OP then he already is if he had even more added to him from a Kaguya clan.

Sarada like what this thread is about got the good Kaguya stuff from her father but missed out with her Mother compared to Karin

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed Zack it seems people are only interested in trying to throw Shade at Sakura.
But the funny thing is, Karin with all of her Uzumaki genetics is inferior to Sakura. The only thing Karin has on Sakura is chakra chains she can’t control & sensory, nothing more or less she can’t learn from Sakura to bypass Karin at her strongest.

Sakura should’ve been the Uzumaki If you ask me, she would’ve went way further then Karin did.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still, explain how Sarada has more chakra than 1/4 Uzumaki Bolt, and why you think Sarada having red hair like the Weasleys (HP) and a body to be abused by Bolt via biting would make her a better shinobi than she is now?
Does Sarada need to have someone like Boruto bite her?

No.

Boruto is diluted, if he was 1/2 Uzumaki then he would have a better life force as stated by Spiral Zetsu and maybe good chakra feats as stated by Kuruma (both towards Naruto)

Karin on top of that has other things she can pass down beyond what Naruto has.

More moves to get via the genetic lottery as stated in this thread.

You would have to be delusional to say that Sarada's genes would be worse off if her Mother was Karin.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is some prophetic child of destiny due to his genes

he has a Jougan due to his genes

HE DOESN'T have any KURUMA stuff like what MOMO said

he is only 1/4th Uzumaki compared to his Hyuga self

who knows how his Jougan formed, how it became it via the byakugan and whatever other means be it Rikudo chakra, or Kaguya other clan genes

but never the less a contribution is better then literally nothing like a Haruno

Literally so butthurt by this reality that you have to mention Boruto

Again Boruto would be even MORE OP then he already is if he had even more added to him from a Kaguya clan.

Sarada like what this thread is about got the good Kaguya stuff from her father but missed out with her Mother compared to Karin
I see my post made you :salt:y? Why would ot make you :salt:y? All I was advocating was Boruto's potential to be amped manyfold.

You assume Kodachi couldn't right a story around a new version of Boruto a purer cleaner version. Why does everything have to revolve around so called "destiny" for you.

The only reason i advocated Karin for Boruto's mother was because it would make more sense and we could see a real Uzumaki in action. Those fuinn jutsu amped by naruto's powerful chakra would be able to seal and deal with Kaguya's clan. The potential would be through the roof.

It would also benefit everybody even Toneri and the world would be a better place.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see my post made you :salt:y? Why would ot make you :salt:y? All I was advocating was Boruto's potential to be amped manyfold.

You assume Kodachi couldn't right a story around a new version of Boruto a purer cleaner version. Why does everything have to revolve around so called "destinu" for you.

The only reason i advocated Karin for Boruto's mother was because it would make more sense and we could see a real Uzumaki in action. It would benefit everybody even Toneri and the world would be a better place.
me stating facts (DNA and destiny) is being salty? :pkun:
you guys are literally the one that are going uppity over basic addition

pluses and minuses are basically being ignored because you guys can't admit that pure blood Uzumaki genes with amazing abilities means Sarada would be potentially stronger

LMAO

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The most Karin’s DNA would do is “possibly” boost her reserves as possibly durability but Byakugo accompanied by the Mangekyō Sharingan>> any of that.

P.S: Sarada potential is already limitless.
Nice try. Byakugo is a teachable technique. It requires no KKG to learn. What I presented here is something that will boost her chances of being able to surpass her father. Sarada while being Karin's daughter will have access to far more threatening jutsue, alongside her own naturally gifted ones. Therefore her potential is limitless. Wtf is a Byakugo against a freaken rennigan? Thats right nothing.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well madara for an example was able to become part senju and absorb all of hashs sage charka. madara was literally what uzamaki + uchiha would equal = a Sage of six paths(Hagoromo)) both being the desendence of a half god )... but bourto inherited both the SO6P and HIS Brothers(Hamura)...... bourto is a complete god... SO6P Was only half of a god as well as his brother. IDK im hoping that the haruno clan has some connection to Hamura

this comment should end this thread

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But the funny thing is, Karin with all of her Uzumaki genetics is inferior to Sakura. The only thing Karin has on Sakura is chakra chains she can’t control & sensory, nothing more or less she can’t learn from Sakura to bypass Karin at her strongest.

Sakura should’ve been the Uzumaki If you ask me, she would’ve went way further then Karin did.
Is Sakura's moves something a Sarada SasuKarin child couldn't learn?

wouldn't she be better with the learnt moves when she has those said abilities?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You do make a lot of sense.

Personally I would've preferred to see Sakura use crystsl release but like Mokuton it would be far stronger and OP. Ot would go niceley with her pink hair as well.

me stating facts (DNA and destiny) is being salty? :pkun:
you guys are literally the one that are going uppity over basic addition
I dont think you're being serious, since Momo disagrees with you.

pluses and minuses are basically being ignored because you guys can't admit that pure blood Uzumaki genes with amazing abilities means Sarada would be potentially stronger

LMAO
I admit that those pure blooded uzumaki genes would serve Boruto far vwtter than Sarada and amolify his potential manyfold. Something you cant seem to acknowledge. The combinayion of Naruto's powerful chakra and karin's Uzumaki genes would be a whole new level of power potential for Boruto. They'd do far more benefit for him than they could ever do for Sarada.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.