The potential Sarada would have if she was Karin's daughter would be endless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chains are obviously hereditary given what Orochimaru said.

Sarada with bijuu chains and susanoo would neg diff People
No they're not, the chains are classified as a hidden fuinn barrier jutsu. No mention of Kekkei Genkai. And Susanoo would neg diff it doesnt really require chains to do so.

Manga scan or databook entry of them being KKG please. That's 1st and foremost everything else is secondary to the discussion.

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol if Salmander hates it so much then just give those Uzumaki feats to Himawari

she is already extremely OP though :sigar:

let Sarada somehow copy them since you know they "aren't" gene based

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Himawari would still one shot Sarada lol with or without those feats.
but just think about using those chains to whops someone back like Scorpion in Mortal Kombat before ending it with a GF strike

lol poor Karin, apparently her body being used and captured for abilities like

Chains, Reserves, Self Healing, Chakra sensing, and more can be done by anyone :sdo:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No they're not, the chains are classified as a hidden fuinn barrier jutsu. No mention of Kekkei Genkai. And Susanoo would neg diff it doesnt really require chains to do so.

Manga scan or databook entry of them being KKG please. That's 1st and foremost everything else is secondary to the discussion.
Karin would teach her along with Orochimaru, she could have been greater.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but just think about using those chains to whops someone back like Scorpion in Mortal Kombat before ending it with a GF strike

lol poor Karin, apparently her body being used and captured for abilities like

Chains, Reserves, Self Healing, Chakra sensing, and more can be done by anyone :sdo:
I am not saying she shouldn't get those abilities.

Just that she'd still solo with or without them.

Anyway, back to the topic, I think SasuKarin would've made a much better pairing in many ways. Not only for Sarada but them together as a family. I think Sasuke would've stayed in the village or at least visited once in a while in secrecy.

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not saying she shouldn't get those abilities.

Just that she'd still solo with or without them.
lol but that is just Hima... she is on a league of her own after all

Karin would teach her along with Orochimaru, she could have been greater.
and Mitsuki might have had a decent relationship with her beyond him just caring only not to upset Boruto

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even as Sakura's daughter she is nothing more than a boxer who plays ninja. She does not have as much growth potential as she would if she was Karin's daughter. She is Sakura v2.0.
She is Sakura 2.0 in what way? I know I'm giving you ground here, but perhaps you could convince me otherwise. I may have copious time to spare on a :salt:y fan venting out his desires on would be Sarada had she not been born of two parents he vehemently dislikes.

She's better off a Sasuke than Sakura.
You don't need a brain to realize that a main character, especially one that's an Uchiha wouldn't need to be an amalgamation of two bloods that really wouldn't have a factor in the characterization or how the plot moves, and treading on that idea, it really would be redundant if there were two Uzumaki's in the neo Team 7. That said, I have a few questions for you: are you obsessed with the Uchiha clan, and why do you wish to see an Uchiha with Uzumaki blood?

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol look at this ability alone

You must be registered for see images
By focusing and opening the mind's eye, Karin is able to find and track an individual's chakra over a vast distance that exceeds ten kilometres. By further focusing her chakra, she can extend this range to far greater distances.[2] This ability also gives her the capability to perceive fluctuations in a person's chakra made when a person is lying or if someone, including herself, is under a genjutsu. Also, by focusing on a particular chakra, she can perceive her target's movements and surrounding area with great detail. These sensory capabilities bless Karin with abilities that even surpass dōjutsu with comparable powers.
Would've helped during that first mission when Sarada couldn't find that genjutsu user

Also this ability

This technique allows the user to suppress their or their allies' chakra to the point that it becomes completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for sensor type shinobi to track them via chakra. As noted by Shikamaru Nara, this technique is very useful in the sense of allowing the user to infiltrate the enemy's ranks undetected.

but shit like that apparently is BAD for you :lmao:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As much as i love Sakura. i can't disagree with facts. Karin being Sarada's mother gives her strong life force and the ability to regenerate/postpone death and the possibility of Fuin jutsus

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol look at this ability alone

Would've helped during that first mission when Sarada couldn't find that genjutsu user

Also this ability

but shit like that apparently is BAD for you :lmao:
Those abilities would've been better for Boruto they would help him far more than Sarada and at least let him be a decent character. He could have all those OP Uzumaki techs imagine his sensing ability being amped by sage mode he'd be OP af.

Naruto would also be able to connect with one his fellow clan folk.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Those abilities would've been better for Boruto they would help him far more than Sarada and at least let him be a decent character. He could have all those OP Uzumaki techs imagine his sensing ability being amped by sage mode he'd be OP af.

Naruto would also be able to connect with one his fellow clan folk.
Boruto is only 1/4th Uzumaki

plus the chakra sensing isn't needed when he has a dojutsu with byakugan chakra sight

but I'll admit more genetic based moves is better

Sarada being Karin's child can only be seen as a plus like if Naruto had 100% Uzumaki genes like his Mother
Why not tell Karin to get an Uchiha she can have your fantasy child with instead of cry about Sakura being the mother :wut:
every Uchiha is dead lol

Also we are talking about superior genes here

Last edited:

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I enjoy the combination now, yes living with orochimaru would make her stronger but with genes there is no telling which would be a dominant or submissive gene. She may not even end up with both bloodline traits

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is only 1/4th Uzumaki

plus the chakra sensing isn't needed when he has a dojutsu with byakugan chakra sight

but I'll admit more genetic based moves is better

Sarada being Karin's child can only be seen as a plus like if Naruto had 100% Uzumaki genes like his Mother
Not really so since the sub standard eye is 1 dimentional. With Karins blood flowing through him he'd have full 360 sight, the ability to differentiate chakra's over distances amonst many other abilities, chakra chains, the ability to heal himself, fuinn jutsu, powerful life force etc and all of those could be magnified manyfold by sage mode if he learns it.

Think about it Boruto with Naruto's strong chakra(inherited from Kushina) coupled with Karin's abilities would be OP af. He could even have the signature red hair of the Uzumaki clan :score:

Naruto would also be able to reconnect with one of his own kind and restore the Uzumaki clan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.