The potential Sarada would have if she was Karin's daughter would be endless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mods are just like us regular members. They have opinions and their's could be wrong too so don't go on depicting the mods like they're the perfect members who can't make any mistakes cuz they're not just because the thread topic is not to your liking.
And I know you're a typical Sakura fan who has nothing valuable to contribute to the discussion but please do read the OP first. Its not a fanfic but a question, a what if scenario and I agree with the OP but that's just my opinion.
Lmao, like I ever insinuated that. All I know is it takes a bs post for a mod to step in like that and even go back and forth with the member. Mods are usually indifferent to troll threads, and close it if it's gone completely off topic, but this one is way past that tier of trash, it requires rebuttals, from mods even. Smh
Meanwhile uchiha fans still waiting for these new byakugan feats that surpass the sharingan they've been trolling for about a year now :lmao:
:lmao: Funny thing is they've toned it down on the fanfic and are now targeting Sarada with their gene notions to feel less miserable about the fact they counted their eggs before they hatched. On the other hand, Sharingan will keep stacking up on relevance, as always :win:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mods are just like us regular members. They have opinions and their's could be wrong too so don't go on depicting the mods like they're the perfect members who can't make any mistakes cuz they're not just because the thread topic is not to your liking.
And I know you're a typical Sakura fan who has nothing valuable to contribute to the discussion but please do read the OP first. Its not a fanfic but a question, a what if scenario and I agree with the OP but that's just my opinion.
Lmao, like I ever insinuated that and I'm well aware. All I know is it takes a bs post for a mod to step in like that and even go back and forth with the member. Mods are usually indifferent to troll threads, and close it if it's gone completely off topic, but this one is way past that tier of trash, it requires rebuttals, from mods even. Smh
Meanwhile uchiha fans still waiting for these new byakugan feats that surpass the sharingan they've been trolling for about a year now :lmao:
:lmao: Funny thing is they've toned it down on the fanfic and are now targeting Sarada with their gene notions to feel less miserable about the fact they counted their eggs before they hatched. On the other hand, Sharingan will keep stacking up on relevance, as always :win:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You do know you're just exposing yourself now :elmo: That's exactly what I'm talking about. If someone molds special chakra, it can be classified as a secret technique. You're changing that statement to suit your agenda.

Someone molding special chakra can be classified as a secret technique ≠ All secret techniques require one to mold special chakra.

Here's an analogy.

Someone performing a change in chakra nature can be classified as ninjutsu ≠ All ninjutsu require a change in chakra nature

Or are you going to tell me Rasengan isn't ninjutsu?

It isn't that hard to understand.

Honestly can't believe you're trying to say Byakugo requires special chakra, genes and heritage
Your analogy is wrong from the get go. You are not even aware of what Ninjutsu is and what can be considered Ninjutsu. Ninjutsu is any thing which uses chakra.
Read bold properly before you ever quote me again lol.
Ninjutsu
From attack to escape: a special skill ninjas have that can be used in many situations!

Ninjutsu consists in working the chakra inside you and manifesting its effect over your own body or the opponent. Compared to Taijutsu and Genjutsu, Ninjutsu is more diversified and ninjas use them based on the situation they’re in, to complete a mission. The Ninjutsu has advantages and disadvantages, based on the village and who’s performing.
So basically this non existent analogy is invalid. Secret techniques require special chakra, nothing you say will ever change that and yes it Byakugou is "passed down" not taught like teaching Rasengan or chidori so that itself is proves Byakugou is a secret clan genes requiring technique.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao, like I ever insinuated that. All I know is it takes a bs post for a mod to step in like that and even go back and forth with the member. Mods are usually indifferent to troll threads, and close it if it's gone completely off topic, but this one is way past that tier of trash, it requires rebuttals, from mods even. Smh
@Bold Mods are free to participate in discussions as they see fit. Doesn't make a thread or discussion BS. As I've already told you just cuz a mod has an opinion doesn't make the other's wrong.
Still if you're talking about BS and trash tier threads then I can always visit your profile and share a few with everyone here.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if someone said this, I didn't read the whole thread but there's a theory of Sasuke having Uzumaki chakra mixed with his because he used to bite Karin in order to get healed, and this would be the reason Sarada wears glasses, just like Karin.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So Sakura's secretly a Senju and Tsunade didn't teach her Byakugo? Yeah, I'm done with this. Believe what you want
Wow. Nonexistent comprehension skills do not fail to amaze me. It's not just a secret technique, it is a forbidden technique too. Forbidden techniques need teaching and Hidden techniques also need teachings, just that to learn hidden techniques you do not need talent lol. That is such a hard concept to grasp for you then....Wow. Any ways, stop quoting me if you cannot accept simple facts.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Bold Mods are free to participate in discussions as they see fit. Doesn't make a thread or discussion BS. As I've already told you just cuz a mod has an opinion doesn't make the other's wrong.
Still if you're talking about BS and trash tier threads then I can always visit your profile and share a few with everyone here.
Huh? :lmao: Anyway, the network here is kinda trash, and I have to keep re-posting just to get a post sent, so we'll continue this some other time.

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With fans like you Karin doesn't need haters. I didn't bring that word "objectification" in argument exactly either. You yourself went on that justification.
You brought up how she is being used like a womb instead of actual love interest. I already explained why I never went on about it. And once again I don't really deny that justification. You wanted to know it and you know. I am not the one whose worried about how a fictional character is being treated when. Its obvious its a fictional character with no purpose outside of this besides merchandising and selling toys. Lol If you don't wanna accept that reality than its your problem not mine.

Did he really intend to attack and kill his own daughter or struck her mindlessly and injured her?
He attempted to which is enough to know where that was going.

It's not marketing ploy as such but the plot from the start- People will also disagree on your comment about the pairing justification - but that's dealt in pairing threads too often. I will leave that out. However seeing bringing Sasuke back to village was Naruto's promise to Itachi too along with her original promise to Sakura and his own friendship and feelings in the matter. It was part of Naruto's journey. Marriage with Sakura sets up a link in the villege again- I said it previously too but you choose to ignore this part in your quest for soome genes you still want to not overpower your hero.
I choose to ignore this part because I made it clear I did not make this to rewrite the story. I do not care about characterization of this at all. Its a What If scenario, in reality it could have happen had Kishi wrote it this way. I just gave my opinion of how I could see Sarada being trained power wise. So none of this story element of things had to do with it. Heck if I really wanted to rewrite the ending I would not be focusing on Sarada alone. I would focus on other characters to which I clearly didn't here in this scenario. Focused purely on how I think Sarada would turn out if she had the Uchiha and Uzumaki genes. There is nothing more to this.

Leaving him with Oro and not only marrying Karin but letting her be with Oro and leave his daughter in Oro's care to get more powered up doesn't reflect on Sasuke well. YOu are even removing him from the picture while disconnecting his family from Konoha. Meaning Naruto fails. You are crapping all over his achievements-In your version- he fails to bring his friend back without which he didn't think himself worthy - so what Naruto achieved besides Hokage seat- he even missed his own hokage ceremony after compromising his own promises in this alternate version. Then Konoha gets destroyed once again. Hmm... But of course you get karin's gene which you still don't wish to be enough for Sarada to surpass Boruto. And you still think your version is working out for better...
Sasuke left to gain power when he went to Oro. So this scenario is nothing different. Sasuke is a traveller he always travels to gather intel on things, Karin is the same. She is not someone who will be stuck in one area she will go out like Sasuke would to be a support. Sasuke does not need to love Sakura to come back to the village. If I really wanted to go into the story element of things I could have just as easily expanded upon it. But what you don't get is that this is not what this thread is about. This is purely about the potential of what the character would get. So leave it at that and nothing more. If you disagree with my opinion its totally fine. Just don't go on making me explain things when I don't really have to. Cause my intentions are very clear.

You not giving a shit about a character doesn't change the fact that he exists in the verse. Oro's son whom he sent to Konoha wishing the best for him and here you wish Sasuke to not only marry Karin but let his wife and daughter in Oro's care permanently.
Like I said this is not his thread. I made up this scenario of her being here, I could just as easily make a scenario of him not being there. Thats no issue with these types of threads.

Anyway - I hope you manages to contain your dejection and salt spreading since obviously the story is already been written and it's not taking that road.
Already knew this, I am surprised it took you this long to figure out that I am not rewriting the story just creating a what if scenario. If people disagree with it, I don't care. I am far from being salty.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBH, the only good thing that came out of this thread was Shaz's ass getting destroyed by Avani.
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Boruto should lynch himself though. Maybe then Sarada will get Uzumaki genes, since it'll be more compelling if she gets Uzumaki genes after Boruto kicks the bucket. It's probably for the best since he's not fit to be MC.
That's obvious, I'm sure Kodachi will learn the error of his ways.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't recall Kodachi ever crediting his "prodigious" approach to Ninjutsu to his Hyuga lineage.
Movie novel was written by him, and it was stated there.
Sasuke's fight against Lee can't compare with Boruto's fight against Shikadai and his fight against Sarada.
lol This logic :lol

A full-Uchiha who has trained his ass off for years using his clan's dojutsu loses = Means nothing
A half-Hyuga who hates training doesn't even have his clan's dojutsu loses = Hyuga blood sucks
Boruto was doing good against Shikadai, but the moment he decided to go CQC against him, using his Gentle Fist, he lost the fight.
Same applies to Sasuke.
Boruto vs. Sarada fight is different because Boruto said he wouldn't hold back,
In terms of taijutsu, I agree he didn't hold back. But as a whole, he obviously did as he wasn't using ninjutsu.
and Sasuke didn't go 100% against Lee. If he wanted to finish Lee off, he could've used Genjutsu or any other ninjutsu.
Bold applies to Bolt even more than Sasuke, considering his only ninjutsu is Fireball while Bolt has like 6 ninjutsu abilities. Thanks for showing everyone your hypocrisy, because now I know not to engage with this argument with you anymore.
I guess you're the one with the flawled logic here, putting Hyuga on the same tier as Uchiha and Senju development-wise.

Hyugas were treated like garbage the entire series. My logic has nothing to do if you can't accept this simple fact.
Saying the main character's Hyuga blood is the reason for his power isn't putting them on par with those two. Again, no need to put words in my mouth.
This is completely different from what you said up there.

You said: "Boruto's source of power is his Hyuga lineage". And we all know that isn't true.

Literally, all the powers Boruto have showed so far have nothing to do with his Hyuga lineage. Even his doujutsu still featless at the moment.
Kodachi has already creditted his skills to his Hyuga blood, and both the Jougan and Ootsutsuki seal are also results of that.

Another sig worthy quote from you. :lmao:
Can you show me where it was ever said reincarnates are innately strong?

Where did you get that from? Got any scan to back that up? :wut:
Naruto's massive scale usage of shadow clones, spamming ninjusu, learning sage mode, controlling kurama, and so on are all because of his body/stamina.
> Large Scale attacks
Literally any person can have large scale attacks
A person's Chakra reserves mean so much to you Uchiha stans that you people moan about Kaguya's chakra being greater than Madara's to explain why Madara would be stronger if he had more chakra reseves, then you turn around and attempt to dismiss Naruto's near endless Chakra reserves as meaningless and something anyone can use to pull off massive attacks

Again, stop exposing your hypocrisy :lol

> Sage Mode
Another fanfic. Kabuto, Mitsuki, Jiraya, Minato aren't Uzumakis. I won't even mention Hashirama.
Kabuto has Uzumaki and Jugo DNA, Mitsuki also has the latter. Jiriaya's was imperfect. I am talking about perfect sage mode. And Hashirama is Senju, same as Uzumaki.

Minato isn't a Uzumaki and is Naruto's father and he could use Sage Mode. I'm pretty sure Naruto could've done the same even if he didn't have Uzumaki genes. His father could, after all.
I never said sage mode can't be learned without being an Uzumaki, but that being an Uzumaki is a massive assist in doing so. Just as being an Uchiha can help in genjutsu, but that doesn't mean an Uchiha still can't get their butt kicked in genjutsu (Mirai VS Salad). Same logic here.

Uzumaki blood, due to providing stamina and massive chakra pools, essentially effects everything the person does.
> Controlling Kurama
When it was ever stated that Naruto can control Kurama just because he's an Uzumaki? :wut:
:lmao: Not even gonna dignify this with a retort
Guess all Jinchurikis are Uzumaki then, because they can control their Tailed Beasts as well.
Nice try, but even half of Kurama was superior to the 8 Tails :lol

> Clones
Nah. That's just the forbidden version of Shadow Clones. If I'm not Mistaken, Konohamaru can use it as well in one of the movies:

/\ and he isn't a Uzumaki.
>Movie

:lol

Kakashi himself even states that Naruto's usage of Shadow Clone is unique as he has the needed stamina to use it near endlessly thanks to his near endless stamina, again, a result of his Uzumaki blood.
In short, Hyuga genes have done nothing to Boruto so far. And the only times he tried to use his Hyuga side, he got handled.
>Hyuga genes done nothing for Bolt
>"When Bolt used his Hyuga side"

???

>Dojutsu connected to the Ootsutsuki manefists

?????

>Skills credited to said bloodline

???????

>Sees Momoshiki due to that and in turn gets a seal

???????????????

Last edited:
Reactions: Jinrou

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You brought up how she is being used like a womb instead of actual love interest. I already explained why I never went on about it. And once again I don't really deny that justification. You wanted to know it and you know. I am not the one whose worried about how a fictional character is being treated when. Its obvious its a fictional character with no purpose outside of this besides merchandising and selling toys. Lol If you don't wanna accept that reality than its your problem not mine
You argument is 'muh Ujumki genes!!' So of course. It's the reality that most people rooting for Karin don't care for her character but only want her genes. Don't project you feelings on everyone else though.
He attempted to which is enough to know where that was going.
If he really attempted to kill Sarada would already be dead. He was on guard since Shin attacked him earlier but he was not being hasty in killing.
It's not marketing ploy as such but the plot from the start- People will also disagree on your comment about the pairing justification - but that's dealt in pairing threads too often. I will leave that out. However seeing bringing Sasuke back to village was Naruto's promise to Itachi too along with her original promise to Sakura and his own friendship and feelings in the matter. It was part of Naruto's journey. Marriage with Sakura sets up a link in the villege again- I said it previously too but you choose to ignore this part in your quest for soome genes you still want to not overpower your hero.
I choose to ignore this part because I made it clear I did not make this to rewrite the story. I do not care about characterization of this at all. Its a What If scenario, in reality it could have happen had Kishi wrote it this way. I just gave my opinion of how I could see Sarada being trained power wise. So none of this story element of things had to do with it. Heck if I really wanted to rewrite the ending I would not be focusing on Sarada alone. I would focus on other characters to which I clearly didn't here in this scenario. Focused purely on how I think Sarada would turn out if she had the Uchiha and Uzumaki genes. There is nothing more to this.
So basically your alternate scenario is directionless and pointless since it doesn't take the circumstances and characters in to consideration beyond their "genes".
Sasuke left to gain power when he went to Oro. So this scenario is nothing different. Sasuke is a traveller he always travels to gather intel on things, Karin is the same. She is not someone who will be stuck in one area she will go out like Sasuke would to be a support. Sasuke does not need to love Sakura to come back to the village. If I really wanted to go into the story element of things I could have just as easily expanded upon it. But what you don't get is that this is not what this thread is about. This is purely about the potential of what the character would get. So leave it at that and nothing more. If you disagree with my opinion its totally fine. Just don't go on making me explain things when I don't really have to. Cause my intentions are very clear.
So basically Sarada is just to be there to collect genes to serve Boruto later like Karin now... Wow - such compelling plot...
Like I said this is not his thread. I made up this scenario of her being here, I could just as easily make a scenario of him not being there. Thats no issue with these types of threads.
It's pointless discussion at this point seeing you talk about endless potential for Sarada then limit her in every possible way, including her freedom and normal interaction with normal people.
Already knew this, I am surprised it took you this long to figure out that I am not rewriting the story just creating a what if scenario. If people disagree with it, I don't care. I am far from being salty.
You are making up a scenario for Sarada where her potential is nothing but to be weapon to serve. I never said you are rewriting the story. I said your alternative for Sarada is detrimental to her character and reduces her as a person she is supposed to be at the moment.

Never mind. Didn't notice thread was closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.