The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry Beep. Sometimes my sense of humor gets away from me. :shy:
lol it's okay it was pretty funny actually XD but you like Three Days Grace? They're awesome :x3: Time of Dying is a great song by them, it's hard for me to pick a favorite song... I'd have to go with Break =D

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol it's okay it was pretty funny actually XD but you like Three Days Grace? They're awesome :x3: Time of Dying is a great song by them, it's hard for me to pick a favorite song... I'd have to go with Break =D
XD You'll have to keep me in check. My sense of humor can be sarcastic and dry at times.

And I love Three Days Grace! I'd have to say that my favorite songs of theirs would be Time of Dying, Never Too Late, and Get Out Alive.

Cosman

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Pretty nice cosplay

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XD You'll have to keep me in check. My sense of humor can be sarcastic and dry at times.

And I love Three Days Grace! I'd have to say that my favorite songs of theirs would be Time of Dying, Never Too Late, and Get Out Alive.
I love all of their songs :yayy: those are amazing =D

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Pretty nice cosplay
Score another one for the Cosman! Loving the pics you are posting. =D

And, yes, there are some great Itachi cosplays out there. I found one once with Itachi and Sasuke that was really cool.

I love all of their songs :yayy: those are amazing =D
TDG is a great group. The first song I ever heard of theirs was "Just Like You."

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first song I ever heard by them was "Animal I Have Become" when I found a Naruto AMV with that song. But yeah they're a great group; I love their music :happy:
That was the 2nd song I heard. It was to a Stargate Atlantis video. The "Just Like You" was to a Naruto video.

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't on. Beep and my other best friend threw me a surprise (belated) birthday party :x3: :yayy: :yayy: :happy:
Happy (belated) birthday, Banana! :vision:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was the 2nd song I heard. It was to a Stargate Atlantis video. The "Just Like You" was to a Naruto video.
Cool! I heard Just Like You in a Naruto AMV too; most of 3DG's songs I found in Naruto AMVs XD the songs I know by them are: Break, Pain, Never Too Late, Over And Over, One X, Animal I Have Become, Time Of Dying, Get Out Alive, Just Like You, and Riot. Heehee I like the majority of their songs :x3:

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't on. Beep and my other best friend threw me a surprise (belated) birthday party :x3: :yayy: :yayy: :happy:
Ah yes, that was fun :happy: it was supposed to be a surprise but I got really lost on the way to our friend's house so I ended up getting there a minute before Banana so she saw us with her birthday present XD
@King you're gonna be so proud of me, I tried sushi for the first time :yayy:

Last edited:

King Of Crows

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool! I heard Just Like You in a Naruto AMV too; most of 3DG's songs I found in Naruto AMVs XD the songs I know by them are: Break, Pain, Never Too Late, Over And Over, One X, Animal I Have Become, Time Of Dying, Get Out Alive, Just Like You, and Riot. Heehee I like the majority of their songs :x3:

Ah yes, that was fun :happy: it was supposed to be a surprise but I got really lost on the way to our friend's house so I ended up getting there a minute before Banana so she saw us with her birthday present XD
@King you're gonna be so proud of me, I tried sushi for the first time :yayy:
[video=youtube;sa5rW_AJw-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa5rW_AJw-U[/video]

!!! THIS IS HOW REAL MEN TALK !!!

:scorps:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Beep and Kaya, I'm also a fan of Three Days Grace!! :yay: My favorite would have to be Get Out Alive, but I also like their new track, Chalk Outline. *_* And Beep, I actually heard Animal I've Become the same way haha. :cool:

Nice fanart, Cosman! :yayy: And that IS a pretty nice cosplay. O_O

Happy really late birthday, Bananawolf!! XD <3

So, is it just me, or was anyone else not expecting Itachi to show up in the new episode?!?! That was a filler part, I'm sure. Regardless, it was awesome! :nosebleed: :happy:

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beep and Kaya, I'm also a fan of Three Days Grace!! :yay: My favorite would have to be Get Out Alive, but I also like their new track, Chalk Outline. *_* And Beep, I actually heard Animal I've Become the same way haha. :cool:

So, is it just me, or was anyone else not expecting Itachi to show up in the new episode?!?! That was a filler part, I'm sure. Regardless, it was awesome! :nosebleed: :happy:
Lol thanks xD :hug: <3

I was because someone COUGH COUGHbeepCOUGH COUGH spoiled it for me :devil::devil::devil:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You go Ryoku!!! XD I love Get Out Alive; there's just something about it :yayy: wait... they have a new track out?

HOLY CRUD OMG FREAKING OUT :happy: rofl XD

*EDIT* just listened to some of the new album XD I love Chalk Outline and The High Rode <3

And no I wasn't expecting to see him!!! :nosebleed: :ls: I was so excited at first but then I was ready to cry cuz of his death :NO:

Lol thanks xD :hug: <3

I was because someone COUGH COUGHbeepCOUGH COUGH spoiled it for me :devil::devil::devil:
... I was about to cry from seeing him I HAD to tell you XD

Last edited: