The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shes a monster D: ( Do I even have to put jk anymore? Half the things we say on here are a joke xD)
:happy: :happy: :happy: :ilu:

...and now you're the one being mean again. The part where his hands are shaking...I'm about to cry just typing this :NO:

:blush: Well he is my role model after all...itachiiiiii :T_T: :T_T: :T_T: :NO: :NO: :dead:

Say no to bullying!!!!!!
Just kidding I can take a joke (or three) =D You guys know I love you all =D <3 <3 <3
Bwuhaha, no, we probably don't have to put jk anymore. XD We all know that we love each other as members of this FC (well, two FCs actually :p ), and we would never mean to hurt each other! :ilu:

I must say, Itachi really is my second favorite character after Naruto. <3 Even in death, Itachi impacts the shinobi world, which is so awesome.
You must be registered for see images

You two are hilarious. XD XD :leaf: I just read those last few posts.

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hahaha I know xD I just find it funny that three different people have done that to me in one day xD
XD Must have been pick on Banana day. ;)

Beep, I didn't know that you caused so much suffering. XD Just kidding, just kidding! <3

D'awww. You're sweet, Bananawolf :blush:

Yup. Itachi really was gentle... :NO: <3

S-Something that Itachi would've done... :T_T: :T_T: OH GOD!!! :NO:

Haha, yeah, it's kind of difficult to interpret what people really mean over the internet. XD And Bananawolf, it seems as though you're the victim today, but I'm sure everyone will get a turn haha.
He truly was a kind spirit. It stinks that he had to do so much damage in the world and be seen as a monster until the end.

Hehe yeah today might be Beep's turn to be the victim...or my turn. I can't remember which one was scheduled for today. :leaf:

Shes a monster D: ( Do I even have to put jk anymore? Half the things we say on here are a joke xD)
:happy: :happy: :happy: :ilu:

...and now you're the one being mean again. The part where his hands are shaking...I'm about to cry just typing this :NO:

:blush: Well he is my role model after all...itachiiiiii :T_T: :T_T: :T_T: :NO: :NO: :dead:

Say no to bullying!!!!!!
Just kidding I can take a joke (or three) =D You guys know I love you all =D <3 <3 <3
:leaf: Yeah I think we all know that we are joking around. As long as we don't take ourselves seriously then there will be no troubles. lol

@Hakai OH NO :NO::NO::NO: NOT AGAINNN :noes:

@Banana I'M SORRY I'M A MONSTER *runs off crying*

Heehee jk :yayy:

Still can't rep anyone :devil: Put yur fists up rep system!!! :rage: lol XD

Edit: Happy now Banana? XD XD XD
Yeah, I fought the rep system and lost. :beat: I've got another plan though and this time it'll work!

Bwuhaha, no, we probably don't have to put jk anymore. XD We all know that we love each other as members of this FC (well, two FCs actually :p ), and we would never mean to hurt each other! :ilu:

I must say, Itachi really is my second favorite character after Naruto. <3 Even in death, Itachi impacts the shinobi world, which is so awesome.

I agree with everything said in ^this^ post. :win:

Oh yeah that's true... they haven't seen the dark murderous side of me. Muahahahaha. :devil: XD
Uh oh...do I need to mention I'm a criminal justice major here? I'm gonna have to keep an eye on Beep. ;)

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He truly was a kind spirit. It stinks that he had to do so much damage in the world and be seen as a monster until the end.

Hehe yeah today might be Beep's turn to be the victim...or my turn. I can't remember which one was scheduled for today. :leaf:

:leaf: Yeah I think we all know that we are joking around. As long as we don't take ourselves seriously then there will be no troubles. lol

Yeah, I fought the rep system and lost. :beat: I've got another plan though and this time it'll work!

Uh oh...do I need to mention I'm a criminal justice major here? I'm gonna have to keep an eye on Beep. ;)
Well you won't see that side of me considering character bashing is not allowed :x3: but outside the thread I have plently enough hatred XD omg SAD PICTURE OH GOD :NO::NO::NO:

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'd say lets stop talking about Itachi as its depressing me, but this kinda is a thread made to talk about him xD

Yeah you should see some of our conversations when we text...xD

Oh yeah that's true... they haven't seen the dark murderous side of me. Muahahahaha. :devil: XD
So what if you can see the darkest side of beep, no one will ever change this animal she has become

Yup Pick on Banana day is a nationally recognized holiday in the US, didn't you know? And Pick on Kaya day can only fall on the day before a full moon silly. As for pick on Beep day, we missed it, it was a couple weeks ago =D :p

Itachi really died a true hero :T_T:

If we are still taking each other seriously after yesterday...then we obviously are having some communication issues xD

It's okay Kaya...we may have lost this battle, but we won't lose the war! The rep system will go down! xD

That picture...describes him so perfectly...now I'm upset again. Gosh darnit kakuzu why does everything involving itachi have to be so sad? I mean even his happy moments are sad :T_T:

I would definitely keep an eye on beep...oh god she sent me so many texts about killing sausage when she got up to itachis death...it was not pretty :sweat: then again I may or may not have installed hatred for sauce in her way before that...but I never took it that far xD

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said I wasn't gonna be happy about what he does... I've taken it way farther that that :x3: poor Banana, did I scar you? *pats head*

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You said I wasn't gonna be happy about what he does... I've taken it way farther that that :x3: poor Banana, did I scar you? *pats head*
Nah I can deal with you. Its actually more funny then scary xD And woah its past ten and your awake? what is this sorcery????

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah I can deal with you. Its actually more funny then scary xD And woah its past ten and your awake? what is this sorcery????
o_O I'm always awake past 10 XD I'm just normally getting ready for bed at that point :x3: but if I'm away like I am right now I normally stay up late. And yeah it's normally funny when I explode in rage XD

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O I'm always awake past 10 XD I'm just normally getting ready for bed at that point :x3: but if I'm away like I am right now I normally stay up late. And yeah it's normally funny when I explode in rage XD
Yeah but by 9:30ish you usually leave and say goodnight xD

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well you won't see that side of me considering character bashing is not allowed :x3: but outside the thread I have plently enough hatred XD omg SAD PICTURE OH GOD :NO::NO::NO:
LOL You never know though. I could be anywhere. *slinks into the shadows* :battoman:

That's such a great picture. :T_T: :T_T: <3 <3
Can you guys believe it came off of facebook? There are some awesome ones posted on the naruto forums page there.

I'd say lets stop talking about Itachi as its depressing me, but this kinda is a thread made to talk about him xD

Yeah you should see some of our conversations when we text...xD

So what if you can see the darkest side of beep, no one will ever change this animal she has become

Yup Pick on Banana day is a nationally recognized holiday in the US, didn't you know? And Pick on Kaya day can only fall on the day before a full moon silly. As for pick on Beep day, we missed it, it was a couple weeks ago =D :p

Itachi really died a true hero :T_T:

If we are still taking each other seriously after yesterday...then we obviously are having some communication issues xD

It's okay Kaya...we may have lost this battle, but we won't lose the war! The rep system will go down! xD

That picture...describes him so perfectly...now I'm upset again. Gosh darnit kakuzu why does everything involving itachi have to be so sad? I mean even his happy moments are sad :T_T:

I would definitely keep an eye on beep...oh god she sent me so many texts about killing sausage when she got up to itachis death...it was not pretty :sweat: then again I may or may not have installed hatred for sauce in her way before that...but I never took it that far xD
Yeah that would kind of ruin the whole point of this thread if we didn't talk about him at some point. XD

I can only imagine!

I want to rep you for that quote so bad! I love that song! Curse you rep system! :dafq:

Ah yes, I forgot about that. I shall have to prepare for the next pick on Kaya day since it'll be coming up soon enough. lol

Very true.

And that day will be a glorious day indeed. It will be filled with positive rep giving and rejoicing alike.

It's so true. It's that martyr thing. :noes:

Oh don't worry. I've got my eyes on Beep. *eyes Beep from the shadows*

Awesome gif King! :leaf: Glad to have you back! <3

*EDIT* The members list has been updated! SaCuol, you are now an official member!

Last edited: