The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And EVERYONE got on my case for posting that manga page. XD Why'd you have to go and do that?? :NO: :NO: :T_T: :T_T:

I still love you, Bananawolf, I promise. =D <3
Cuz I'm awesome enough to get away with it :scorps: But don't worry, I've suffered enough over his death. While Beep was catching up people would tell her that itachi died, and she would always respond "I know Itachi doesn't die because Julia would be an emotional wreck if he did". I laughed with her but I was always crying on the inside when she said that. (And she said it a lot) So thanks, Beep. -_-"

Luv ya too Ryoku :hug: <3 =D

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And EVERYONE got on my case for posting that manga page. XD Why'd you have to go and do that?? :NO: :NO: :T_T: :T_T:

I still love you, Bananawolf, I promise. =D <3
Ah yes, the insanely depressing manga page you posted. :T_T:

Cuz I'm awesome enough to get away with it :scorps: But don't worry, I've suffered enough over his death. While Beep was catching up people would tell her that itachi died, and she would always respond "I know Itachi doesn't die because Julia would be an emotional wreck if he did". I laughed with her but I was always crying on the inside when she said that. (And she said it a lot) So thanks, Beep. -_-"

Well whenever someone said Itachi died, you always laughed and told me he doesn't die. You said if he died you would be a total mess. So when he died I was freaking out. So thanks a lot to you too Banana -_-"

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well whenever someone said Itachi died, you always laughed and told me he doesn't die. You said if he died you would be a total mess. So when he died I was freaking out. So thanks a lot to you too Banana -_-"
Well I didn't want it to be spoiled for you. I sacrificed my sanity for yours :p

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I didn't want it to be spoiled for you. I sacrificed my sanity for yours :p
Well that's nice at least XD but that was the most depressing first day of summer of my life finding out he... :NO: okay let's stop talking about his death I like being happy and talking about that brings me down :shy:

Reactions: Parrish

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that's nice at least XD but that was the most depressing first day of summer of my life finding out he... :NO: okay let's stop talking about his death I like being happy and talking about that brings me down :shy:
Well its pretty hard to talk about itachi and not get depressed, because no matter what, you will always think of his death when you think of him :sweat:

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was a hilarious teacher XD I need to go back to his class and write "Facewall" on that poster XD
You should do it!

I miss itachi. :T_T:
Now why did you have to go and mention Itachi?! :T_T:
j/k This is the Itachi FC after all.

BUSTED! You are now banned for reminding us of his death...
:leaf: Again, just kidding! You are still awesome Banana!

Well its pretty hard to talk about itachi and not get depressed, because no matter what, you will always think of his death when you think of him :sweat:
Too true. He was truly a martyr and had a mostly depressing life.

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should do it!

Now why did you have to go and mention Itachi?! :T_T:
j/k This is the Itachi FC after all.

BUSTED! You are now banned for reminding us of his death...
:leaf: Again, just kidding! You are still awesome Banana!

Too true. He was truly a martyr and had a mostly depressing life.
You are the third person today to yell at me and then put jk in a spoiler box XD XD XD

Reactions: Parrish

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Beep, I didn't know that you caused so much suffering. XD Just kidding, just kidding! <3

D'awww. You're sweet, Bananawolf :blush:

Yup. Itachi really was gentle... :NO: <3

S-Something that Itachi would've done... :T_T: :T_T: OH GOD!!! :NO:

XD Gotta make sure the joking nature of the response isn't misinterpreted. Some people take internet yelling way too seriously.
Haha, yeah, it's kind of difficult to interpret what people really mean over the internet. XD And Bananawolf, it seems as though you're the victim today, but I'm sure everyone will get a turn haha.

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beep, I didn't know that you caused so much suffering. XD Just kidding, just kidding! <3

D'awww. You're sweet, Bananawolf :blush:

Yup. Itachi really was gentle.
Shes a monster D: ( Do I even have to put jk anymore? Half the things we say on here are a joke xD)
:happy: :happy: :happy: :ilu:

...and now you're the one being mean again. The part where his hands are shaking...I'm about to cry just typing this :NO:

S-Something that Itachi would've done... :T_T: :T_T: OH GOD!!! :NO:

Haha, yeah, it's kind of difficult to interpret what people really mean over the internet. XD And Bananawolf, it seems as though you're the victim today, but I'm sure everyone will get a turn haha.
:blush: Well he is my role model after all...itachiiiiii :T_T: :T_T: :T_T: :NO: :NO: :dead:

Say no to bullying!!!!!!
Just kidding I can take a joke (or three) =D You guys know I love you all =D <3 <3 <3

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Hakai OH NO :NO::NO::NO: NOT AGAINNN :noes:

@Banana I'M SORRY I'M A MONSTER *runs off crying*

Heehee jk :yayy:

Still can't rep anyone :devil: Put yur fists up rep system!!! :rage: lol XD