The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You go Ryoku!!! XD I love Get Out Alive; there's just something about it :yayy: wait... they have a new track out?

HOLY CRUD OMG FREAKING OUT :happy: rofl XD

*EDIT* just listened to some of the new album XD I love Chalk Outline and The High Rode <3

And no I wasn't expecting to see him!!! :nosebleed: :ls: I was so excited at first but then I was ready to cry cuz of his death :NO:

... I was about to cry from seeing him I HAD to tell you XD
After all the time I held it in for you, this is how you repay me? Thanks. :/

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After all the time I held it in for you, this is how you repay me? Thanks. :/
I thought you watched the new episode already when I told ya... I'M SORRY DX *runs away*

Heh heh jk of course :x3: but sorry for spoiling that :T_T:

Last edited:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You go Ryoku!!! XD I love Get Out Alive; there's just something about it :yayy: wait... they have a new track out?

HOLY CRUD OMG FREAKING OUT :happy: rofl XD

*EDIT* just listened to some of the new album XD I love Chalk Outline and The High Rode <3

And no I wasn't expecting to see him!!! :nosebleed: :ls: I was so excited at first but then I was ready to cry cuz of his death :NO:
I do love Get Out Alive as well! :blush: I first heard it in an AMV! :happy: And yeah, those two songs are really great. =D The new album's called Transit to Venus, right? I was kind of sad too, but then I thought it was kind of cool that he and Kisame caught a Jinchuriki, even though that wasn't in the manga.

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do love Get Out Alive as well! :blush: I first heard it in an AMV! :happy: And yeah, those two songs are really great. =D The new album's called Transit to Venus, right? I was kind of sad too, but then I thought it was kind of cool that he and Kisame caught a Jinchuriki, even though that wasn't in the manga.
I heard Get Out Alive in an AMV too! It was a Kakashi Gaiden tribute :x3: yeah first I was freaking out like "ERMERGERSH ITACHIIIIIII :nosebleed:" but then it made me think about his death and that he didn't know he was gonna die soon... :NO:

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought you watched the new episode already when I told ya... I'M SORRY DX *runs away*

Heh heh jk of course :x3: but sorry for spoiling that :T_T:
You are not forgiven.

No I'm not kidding
I will never let this go
You think this will say jk but I'm completely serious

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't judge meeeee :NO::NO::NO:

Btw Ryoku I had Chalk Outline stuck in my head my entire run XD and it's STILL stuck in my head XD

And King awhhhh those kitties are so cute :ls:

Last edited:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Butbutbut I feel stupid cuz everyone has seen it and I haven't :T_T:
My dad still hasn't seen the movie "Avatar." AVATAR. The one that rose ticket prices a whole 4 dollars, the one that made 3D what it is today. I give him crap for that all the time. XD Seriously, don't worry about it haha. <3

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My dad still hasn't seen the movie "Avatar." AVATAR. The one that rose ticket prices a whole 4 dollars, the one that made 3D what it is today. I give him crap for that all the time. XD Seriously, don't worry about it haha. <3
Hahahaha omg XD thanks Ryoku :x3: