The Martyr of Konoha: The Itachi Uchiha FC

If you could have 1 of Itachi's jutsu/tools, which one would it be?

• Total voters

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Beep and Kaya, I'm also a fan of Three Days Grace!! :yay: My favorite would have to be Get Out Alive, but I also like their new track, Chalk Outline. *_* And Beep, I actually heard Animal I've Become the same way haha. :cool:

So, is it just me, or was anyone else not expecting Itachi to show up in the new episode?!?! That was a filler part, I'm sure. Regardless, it was awesome! :nosebleed: :happy:
Three Days Grace fans unite! :scorps: I didn't know they had a new album out though! I'll have to watch some youtube later so I can hear it.

See my below comment about the Itachi stuff in the new episode...

I do love Get Out Alive as well! :blush: I first heard it in an AMV! :happy: And yeah, those two songs are really great. =D The new album's called Transit to Venus, right? I was kind of sad too, but then I thought it was kind of cool that he and Kisame caught a Jinchuriki, even though that wasn't in the manga.
He shows up in the new episode?! That's unexpected...but such a good easter egg. I still need to watch it and it sounds like it's going to be awesome.

After all the time I held it in for you, this is how you repay me? Thanks. :/
You are not forgiven.

No I'm not kidding
I will never let this go
You think this will say jk but I'm completely serious
Ryoku you're way too nice to her. We're supposed to make her suffer until she gives in and finally watches it :snick:
*activates Mangekyo Sharingan* Am I going to have to use Tsukuyomi on you two, Beep and Banana? :klaus:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Three Days Grace fans unite! :scorps: I didn't know they had a new album out though! I'll have to watch some youtube later so I can hear it.

He shows up in the new episode?! That's unexpected...but such a good easter egg. I still need to watch it and it sounds like it's going to be awesome.

*activates Mangekyo Sharingan* Am I going to have to use Tsukuyomi on you two, Beep and Banana? :klaus:
The album is somewhat new... it came out a little less than a year ago XD but I suggest Chalk Outline as Ryoku said and The High Road. They are both great songs! =D

Yeah Itachi is in a flashback :yayy: I was so excited he was there but then I started thinking about what happened to him.... :NO: and I accidently spoiled it for Banana and now she won't forgive me unless I watch The Dark Knight XD

Wait why use it on me? I'm the subject of ridicule in this!!! :T_T:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hahahaha omg XD thanks Ryoku :x3:
You're welcome!! =D

Ryoku you're way too nice to her. We're supposed to make her suffer until she gives in and finally watches it :snick:
But, Bananawolf, that's your job. XD You two actually know each other outside of NB haha! Make her watch it with you! :p

WOO! :happy: I heard one of their songs on the radio, and then I went on iTunes to explore. It's pretty good overall, I think. :)

Aww, sorry, Kaya!! I didn't mean to spoil that for you! :T_T: :( Like Beep said, he's in a flashback.

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're welcome!! =D

But, Bananawolf, that's your job. XD You two actually know each other outside of NB haha! Make her watch it with you! :p

WOO! :happy: I heard one of their songs on the radio, and then I went on iTunes to explore. It's pretty good overall, I think. :)

Aww, sorry, Kaya!! I didn't mean to spoil that for you! :T_T: :( Like Beep said, he's in a flashback.
Oh trust me, she has. Repetitively sending texts that say "Watch it." XD

The only 3DG song I occasionally hear on the radio is Lost In You; I've never heard any of the others on the radio :T_T: so I just loaded my phone up with lots of their songs XD I gotta buy Chalk Outline and The High Road :yayy:

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@ Beep- I'm definitely gonna listen to it as soon as I can. =D

And I would use it on you because you spoiled it for Banana accidentally. ;P

@ Ryoku- No worries. I like spoilers actually.

I don't listen to the radio often so I usually find out about songs via YouTube or tv shows/movies.

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ Beep- I'm definitely gonna listen to it as soon as I can. =D

And I would use it on you because you spoiled it for Banana accidentally. ;P

I don't listen to the radio often so I usually find out about songs via YouTube or tv shows/movies.
Butbutbutbutbutbutbut I didn't mean tooooooo :T_T: I thought she had already seen the episodeeeeeee :T_T:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh trust me, she has. Repetitively sending texts that say "Watch it." XD

The only 3DG song I occasionally hear on the radio is Lost In You; I've never heard any of the others on the radio :T_T: so I just loaded my phone up with lots of their songs XD I gotta buy Chalk Outline and The High Road :yayy:
Then... what are you waiting for? XD <3

I like Lost in You, just not as much as Chalk Outline haha. I'm freaking addicted to Chalk Outline. :nuts:

You... are a rare breed, Kaya. XD I know no one else who enjoys spoilers in the least. But, it's definitely okay that you do!

I enjoy finding songs on YouTube the most. Mainly from AMVs because AMVs are just so awesome. :T_T:

You disgraceeeeeeeeeee
I'm sorry, when I saw this, I thought of Lion King 2. XD :leaf:

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I like Lost in You, just not as much as Chalk Outline haha. I'm freaking addicted to Chalk Outline. :nuts:

You... are a rare breed, Kaya. XD I know no one else who enjoys spoilers in the least. But, it's definitely okay that you do!

I enjoy finding songs on YouTube the most. Mainly from AMVs because AMVs are just so awesome. :T_T:

I am also so addicted to Chalk Outline XD on my run on Friday it was playing over and over in my head!!! XD

KayaUzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Butbutbutbutbutbutbut I didn't mean tooooooo :T_T: I thought she had already seen the episodeeeeeee :T_T:
XD Don't worry. Banana shall receive the brunt of the Tsukuyomi.

You disgraceeeeeeeeeee
Like Ryoku, I so thought of the Lion King 2 when I saw this! :leaf:

But, I must say that you will fall under Tsukuyomi as well. You've incited a riot against Beep and the members of this FC must be protected. :scorps:

What sort of beat do the songs have? Are they hard, haunting, slow...?

Haha I've been told as much. Nobody I know loves spoilers either. Truthfully, they either make me more interested or turn me away from something. That's why I like them.

Amen to that sister!

You too huh? XD TLK 2 was just awesome!

Bananawolf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While we are on the topic of TLK 2, have any of you heard the Japanese version of He Is Not One Of Us? Its even harsher then the english version XD

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What sort of beat do the songs have? Are they hard, haunting, slow...?

Haha I've been told as much. Nobody I know loves spoilers either. Truthfully, they either make me more interested or turn me away from something. That's why I like them.

Amen to that sister!

You too huh? XD TLK 2 was just awesome!
Hmm... I'd say hard, I suppose. Especially for Chalk Outline. I dunno, Beep and/or Banana, care to help me out here? XD

Yeah, I actually have to agree. Some spoilers make me more interested as well! Emphasis on "some." XD

Preachin' the good word! :p

Well, I enjoyed TLK more, but Kovu made TLK 2 for me! It was pretty good! :)

While we are on the topic of TLK 2, have any of you heard the Japanese version of He Is Not One Of Us? Its even harsher then the english version XD
No... but I'm so curious that I'll look it up after school haha. XD XD

Beep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Kaya yeah Chalk Outline is more hard but it's still great. The High Road is a really pretty song that's kinda slow but not slow... agh just listen to it XD

@Banana really? Wow considering We Are Not One Of Us is a pretty good beat-down song as it is, that must be insane XD

@Ryoku yeah it's hard to describe it XD

Yeah I like some spoilers too :snick:

Hakairyoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah! I gotta go get a freakin iTunes card so I can get it!!! :nuts: lol XD do you like any other songs on the album?

Yeah sometimes I want spoilers and sometimes you just don't wanna know XD
GUH, iTunes. :dead: Haha, I use it, but that doesn't mean that I'm pleased with it. XD Let's see, I like High Road as well, Misery Loves My Company, and Operate. But, it's a pretty decent album overall. =D

I couldn't agree more haha. XD