Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Epic!! Funny too ^^ Well, no fighting ;( Anyway, I actually forget everything about the character you made..like Lee, he has a son named Hiruzen but I forget Lee married to who? xd Also, if u dont mind can u help me list down every Akatsuki members and their abilities too. You see, I was little confused about it :p Woots, Akashi...he has two different doujutsu~
List?!:pxd

Hmmm... I could send you my notes that I've stored at my pc:pxd

Lee and Sakura = Married = one son = Hiruzen.
Shikamaru and Temari = Married = one Daughter = Mito
Naruto and Hinata = Married = One son = Jiraiya, and one Daughter = Kushina.
Gaara and wife (deceased) = one son = Ebizo, which is 2 years older than Kushina who is a newborn.

Rest of the character = Unknown yet.

Yamato = sensei for Jiraiya, Mito and Hiruzen.

Okay, maybe I should indeed just copy some from my notes:p Okay, this are some of (not all as I would spoil too muchxd) my notes that I made before I started writing my FF, so in other words I knew about all this before I even started. There are 3-6 minor, minor spoilers there regarding ranks and positions, but that's not too important I guess:p Okay, just let me copy and paste over:

"• Iruka (teacher at ninja academy), Ibiki and Anko (senseis at Chunnin exam).
• Jiraiya (son of Naruto and Hinata - Jounin), Hiruzen (son of Rock Lee and Sakura - Chunin), and Mito (daughter of Shikamaru and Temari - Chunin) Promising team mates.
• Konoha Elders.
• Karin, Juugo, Suigetsu, and so forth, - Sasuke chronicles.
• New Akatsuki members: Keiji, Kazuki, Makito, Sakito, Sonia, Akashi, Ryu and Nobunaga.
• Sakura (Head of medicals, third in command alongside Konohamaru, Rock Lee`s wife and part of Naruto`s defence squad).
• Hinata (wife of Naruto)
• Sai, Neji and Shino: Head of defence and border control.
• - Neji (Head of Hyuuga clan and part of Naruto`s defence squad).
• - Shino (Part of Naruto`s defence squad).
• Shikamaru (Head adviser and Jounin commander, second in command alongside Tsunade, head of tactical decisions and part of Naruto`s defence squad).
• Temari(wife of Shikamaru)
• Kakashi (special rank) Bodyguard and teacher to Jiraiya, Hiruzen and Mito, / and Ninjutsu master at the ninjutsu academy (part of the 3 experts academy after normal academy).
• Gai (Special rank), --------------------”----------------------------------.
• Yamato (special Rank), -----------------------------------------------------.
• Kurunai (Genjutsu master sensei at the genjutsu academy).
• Shikaku (Previous Jounin commander).
• Daimyo: Unknown.
• Rock Lee (Taijutsu master sensei at Taijutsu academy) and part of Naruto`s defence squad).
• Mei Mizukage.
• Konohamaru Charge of Anbu, third in command alongside Sakura.
• Main villain(s) Tobi/Madara, Zetsu and Kabuto (Akatsuki), and unknown third villain (Tobi and his student Masashi)
• Naruto and Hinata (wife)
• One son (12 years (8 years + Chunnin) + Jounin) and wife pregnant (with girl).
• Naruto 6th Hokage (not known).
• Tsunade 5th Hokage and adviser to Naruto.(Second in command alongside Shikamaru)
• Gaara Kazekage,
- Adviser Kankuro.
• Killerbee Raikage."

About the members eyy?

Keiji: Iron element, and no particular weapon.

Kazuki: Double bladed schyte which he can break at the middle to form a double handed one instead. Hidan's brother and same abilities as him. (deceased)

Sakito: Golden sledge Hammer. Unstable control over himself. (deceased)

Makito: Sakito's brother. Blade as a weapon. Fire element. (deceased)

Sonia: Earth element. Extended Silver Sai as weapon. Medical jutsus. Forced to fight by Kabuto/Madara. Captured. Fate unknown.

Nobunaga: Not much is known about him yet other than he, Ryu and Akashi was previously from anbu root in Konoha. His personality is similar to Akashi's.

Ryu: The more calm and careful one. Partner with Nobunaga. Not much known about him yet.

Akashi: Kabuto's experiment. Special made Katana as weapon. Fire element (so far), Rasengan, Nara family's Shadow technique, Sharingan, Byakugan, able to send out two arms out of his back as defence. One unknown secret technique that causes enemies or friends to fall down on the ground in pain (Seen in chapter 7 as he used it on Makito). Pretty confident in his own powers. 2 big secrets yet to be revealed about him.

Masashi: Madara's fellow student under Tobi way, way, way back in time. Not much is known about im other than he's Tobi's informant and that Madara doesn't really like him.

Tobi: Madara and Masashi's former sensei/master (even though they still calls him that sometimes). Very little is known about him other than the fact that he's very, very old...

Kabuto: Huh... I think you know about him.

Zetsu: ...

Madara: ...

Spy: ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There, happy Fallen?:p

ok i will look :)
Okay then:p

Lemme guess:
The special release is about Konohamaru! :p
As I've said 1000 times before, It's not about the chapter, but about why I'm waiting until Friday:|U_U

keep it going bro!!!
Thanks, and I will;)

Last edited:

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
List?!:pxd

Hmmm... I could send you my notes that I've stored at my pc:pxd

Lee and Sakura = Married = one son = Hiruzen.
Shikamaru and Temari = Married = one Daughter = Mito
Naruto and Hinata = Married = One son = Jiraiya, and one Daughter = Kushina.
Gaara and wife (deceased) = one son = Ebizo, which is 2 years older than Kushina who is a newborn.

Rest of the character = Unknown yet.

Yamato = sensei for Jiraiya, Mito and Hiruzen.

Okay, maybe I should indeed just copy some from my notes:p Okay, this are some of (not all as I would spoil too muchxd) my notes that I made before I started writing my FF, so in other words I knew about all this before I even started. There are 3-6 minor, minor spoilers there regarding ranks and positions, but that's not too important I guess:p Okay, just let me copy and paste over:

"• Iruka (teacher at ninja academy), Ibiki and Anko (senseis at Chunnin exam).
• Jiraiya (son of Naruto and Hinata - Jounin), Hiruzen (son of Rock Lee and Sakura - Chunin), and Mito (daughter of Shikamaru and Temari - Chunin) Promising team mates.
• Konoha Elders.
• Karin, Juugo, Suigetsu, and so forth, - Sasuke chronicles.
• New Akatsuki members: Keiji, Kazuki, Makito, Sakito, Sonia, Akashi, Ryu and Nobunaga.
• Sakura (Head of medicals, third in command alongside Konohamaru, Rock Lee`s wife and part of Naruto`s defence squad).
• Hinata (wife of Naruto)
• Sai, Neji and Shino: Head of defence and border control.
• - Neji (Head of Hyuuga clan and part of Naruto`s defence squad).
• - Shino (Part of Naruto`s defence squad).
• Shikamaru (Head adviser and Jounin commander, second in command alongside Tsunade, head of tactical decisions and part of Naruto`s defence squad).
• Temari(wife of Shikamaru)
• Kakashi (special rank) Bodyguard and teacher to Jiraiya, Hiruzen and Mito, / and Ninjutsu master at the ninjutsu academy (part of the 3 experts academy after normal academy).
• Gai (Special rank), --------------------”----------------------------------.
• Yamato (special Rank), -----------------------------------------------------.
• Kurunai (Genjutsu master sensei at the genjutsu academy).
• Shikaku (Previous Jounin commander).
• Daimyo: Unknown.
• Rock Lee (Taijutsu master sensei at Taijutsu academy) and part of Naruto`s defence squad).
• Mei Mizukage.
• Konohamaru Charge of Anbu, third in command alongside Sakura.
• Main villain(s) Tobi/Madara, Zetsu and Kabuto (Akatsuki), and unknown third villain (Tobi and his student Masashi)
• Naruto and Hinata (wife)
• One son (12 years (8 years + Chunnin) + Jounin) and wife pregnant (with girl).
• Naruto 6th Hokage (not known).
• Tsunade 5th Hokage and adviser to Naruto.(Second in command alongside Shikamaru)
• Gaara Kazekage,
- Adviser Kankuro.
• Killerbee Raikage."

About the members eyy?

Keiji: Iron element, and no particular weapon.

Kazuki: Double bladed schyte which he can break at the middle to form a double handed one instead. Hidan's brother and same abilities as him. (deceased)

Sakito: Golden sledge Hammer. Unstable control over himself. (deceased)

Makito: Sakito's brother. Blade as a weapon. Fire element. (deceased)

Sonia: Earth element. Extended Silver Sai as weapon. Medical jutsus. Forced to fight by Kabuto/Madara. Captured. Fate unknown.

Nobunaga: Not much is known about him yet other than he, Ryu and Akashi was previously from anbu root in Konoha. His personality is similar to Akashi's.

Ryu: The more calm and careful one. Partner with Nobunaga. Not much known about him yet.

Akashi: Kabuto's experiment. Special made Katana as weapon. Fire element (so far), Rasengan, Nara family's Shadow technique, Sharingan, Byakugan, able to send out two arms out of his back as defence. One unknown secret technique that causes enemies or friends to fall down on the ground in pain (Seen in chapter 7 as he used it on Makito). Pretty confident in his own powers. 2 big secrets yet to be revealed about him.

Masashi: Madara's fellow student under Tobi way, way, way back in time. Not much is known about im other than he's Tobi's informant and that Madara doesn't really like him.

Tobi: Madara and Masashi's former sensei/master (even though they still calls him that sometimes). Very little is known about him other than the fact that he's very, very old...

Kabuto: Huh... I think you know about him.

Zetsu: ...

Madara: ...

Spy: ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There, happy Fallen?:p

Okay then:p

As I've said 1000 times before, It's not about the chapter, but about why I'm waiting until Friday:|U_U

Thanks, and I will;)

Oh men! I'm afraid we're gonna a have a test for that list..ehehehe...well, that's why. You are waiting till Friday because you are releasing Konohamaru's story. If its not all about chapter, then what else could it be? Hmmn, you are waiting till Friday because -- you have extended 12 to become bigger!xd

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh men! I'm afraid we're gonna a have a test for that list..ehehehe...well, that's why. You are waiting till Friday because you are releasing Konohamaru's story. If its not all about chapter, then what else could it be? Hmmn, you are waiting till Friday because -- you have extended 12 to become bigger!xd
Have you already forgotten my blog?xdxdxd I said that I decided to drop the Konohamaru chronicles and include it elsewhere:p, Lol!xd:D
And yes, it's something else:p

because its your birthday ^^
Noxd That's in May:p

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank You ~~ Michael! Nice list, well detailed and..Wow :rolleyes:

It seems that most of the Akatsuki member had diead...And Akashi, dont u think he's too overpowered?! But I found it epic...Just dont give him a third eye Rinegan...I will kill u!

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank You ~~ Michael! Nice list, well detailed and..Wow :rolleyes:

It seems that most of the Akatsuki member had diead...And Akashi, dont u think he's too overpowered?! But I found it epic...Just dont give him a third eye Rinegan...I will kill u!
Hehe, hope that clears it a little:p

3rd eye?xd Nah...:p

i tink its because, u decided to release more than 1 chapter on Friday:p? or maybe your trying to making everybody wait and wait and wait you badass:( :p
You're actually the one who has been closest thus far:p:eek:

Yes, I'm releasing more that chapter 12 at Friday, but the question is "why I'm doing it"?

If you can guess why I'm releasing more than 12 at Friday correct, you will recieve the kumis:p;)
And it's not because I want to (well I do want to too, but that's not itxd:p) or feel like it or anything.
That day is a special day, and that's why I'm waiting until then...

danivass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hehe, hope that clears it a little:p
If you can guess why I'm releasing more than 12 at Friday correct, you will recieve the kumis:p;)
And it's not because I want to (well I do want to too, but that's not itxd:p) or feel like it or anything.
That day is a special day, and that's why I'm waiting until then...
Is it because:
1) it's going to be 142 days since you released your first chapter? lol xd
2) you have to finish the Sasuke chronicles?
3) I reserve number 3 as my "spare guess" :D

Last edited:
  • Haha

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is it some sort of annaversary or something
O.OO.OO.O You my friend are really close:p

Is it because:
1) it's going to be 142 days since you released your first chapter? lol xd
2) you have to finish the Sasuke chronicles?
3) I reserve number 3 as my "spare guess" :D
1: It is?:eek::p Didn't know that, but no, not that:p
2: No:p
3: Hmm.... Dunno:p...