Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O.OO.OO.O You my friend are really close:p

1: It is?:eek::p Didn't know that, but no, not that:p
2: No:p
3: Hmm.... Dunno:p...
Oops, sorry, it seems I hit the wrong button on my keyboard - it is going to be 132 days, not 142 :D xd
Due to insufficient information I believe nobody on narutobase will make the right assumption. But I could be wrong, now :p

Edit: OH, oh, I know, that is the date you joined narutobase on, isn't it? Reward please, lol xd

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i tink the chapters are related together and or maybe its jiraiya's birthday :O!?!?!?!?
No, not at all:p

Oops, sorry, it seems I hit the wrong button on my keyboard - it is going to be 132 days, not 142 :D xd
Due to insufficient information I believe nobody on narutobase will make the right assumption. But I could be wrong, now :p

Edit: OH, oh, I know, that is the date you joined narutobase on, isn't it? Reward please, lol xd
Hehe:p

Ding, Ding, We Have a Winner!!!... Danivass! You're correct my friend:pO.O Didn't guess that anyone would guess it right before Friday:p

So yes, I'm having a 1 Year At NB Anniversary Release at Friday with more than just Chapter 12... And Since you guessed correct, you will recieve the award of 450 Kumis:p;)

Must say that it was quite obvious really:p Just to view the template where it says a bunch of info about my time here and birtday and such, and there it is... Join date:p

Last edited:

danivass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ding, Ding!!! You're correct my friend:pO.O Didn't guess that anyone would guess it right before Friday:p

So yes, I'm having a 1 year at NB anniversary release at Friday with more than just Chapter 12... And Since you guessed correct, you will recieve the award:p;)

Must say that it was quite obvious really:p Just to view the template where it says a bunch of info about my time here and birtday and such, and there it is... Join date:p
Haha, thanks :p To be truthful after I posted I returned on page 3 to re-read what you had written and I saw by accident just under your avatar - "Joined: Dec 2009" and my brain started working for the first time lol xd so it took a lot of posts from your side for me to realize what the answer was :D And you seem to be 8 days older than me, too (in narutobase of course) :p

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, thanks :p To be truthful after I posted I returned on page 3 to re-read what you had written and I saw by accident just under your avatar - "Joined: Dec 2009" and my brain started working for the first time lol xd so it took a lot of posts from your side for me to realize what the answer was :D And you seem to be 8 days older than me, too (in narutobase of course) :p
Haha:p Well, people has been nagging for me to give away more info, but I had already given away enough with key elements such as anniversary and 3rd of December:pxd;)

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NOoooO!O!OooooO!O!Oo i wanted to say tat when i realized it when i was eating dinner TT, when i got home, sumone edi said it T.T!!! i demand 225 gold!! :D pretty plz

• Haha

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Ding, Ding, We Have a Winner!!!... Danivass! You're correct my friend:pO.O Didn't guess that anyone would guess it right before Friday:p

So yes, I'm having a 1 Year At NB Anniversary Release at Friday with more than just Chapter 12... And Since you guessed correct, you will recieve the award of 450 Kumis:p;)

LOL! I did have that all along in my mind but I wanted others to get the chance to win. :p

• Haha

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NOoooO!O!OooooO!O!Oo i wanted to say tat when i realized it when i was eating dinner TT, when i got home, sumone edi said it T.T!!! i demand 225 gold!! :D pretty plz
Better luck next time mate;) Sorry, no can do, or I'll be brokexd:p

LOL! I did have that all along in my mind but I wanted others to get the chance to win. :p
:|U_U Of course you did:rolleyes::p;)xd

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes- this last chapter indeed contained much character development which is always a good thing for a story ;) Now I cannot wait for the last remaining chapters as it will be a shock of sorts. I hope that it will be something invigorating as I am still healing from the pairings you choose lol I would have loved to be the one to have guessed correctly but good job and congratulations to danivass! Due to this loss I will be unable to try a kumis, of well another time for testing out a foreign beverage I suppose ;p In case I am not on for the following releases I would like to say an early Happy 1 Year at NarutoBase Anniversary!!! ;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
srry my mum kept saying ang moh, i tot it meant australian, i didnt noe it was racist hehe >:) my bad, u said 'mate' sounded like australian
Haha, well a friend of mine always says that in English class, so I've kinda picked it up from himxd But I use dude and friend too:p

Yes- this last chapter indeed contained much character development which is always a good thing for a story ;) Now I cannot wait for the last remaining chapters as it will be a shock of sorts. I hope that it will be something invigorating as I am still healing from the pairings you choose lol I would have loved to be the one to have guessed correctly but good job and congratulations to danivass! Due to this loss I will be unable to try a kumis, of well another time for testing out a foreign beverage I suppose ;p In case I am not on for the following releases I would like to say an early Happy 1 Year at NarutoBase Anniversary!!! ;)
Hehe, yeah always nice to develop story;)
As a matter of fact, I'm really looking forward to 13 as something shocking will happend then:p;)
Thanks I guess, even though it's not such a big deal:p

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Update 3:

Alright, only one day left untill my special anniversary release with Chapter 12 and something more.

I'll post it within 24-30 hours, and don't try to complain as It has to be 3rd of December where I live to be the exact date of 1 year since I joined NB:p So between 4pm - 10pm my time tomorrow;) Hope to see as many as possible then:):p

nice one!
Thanks once again:)

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
waits and watches the clock *thinks*

*grabs the clock and throw it out the window*

Moral of this story : To Make Time Fly, Throw your clock and see it fly too:)

• Haha

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Update 3:

Alright, only one day left untill my special anniversary release with Chapter 12 and something more.

I'll post it within 24-30 hours, and don't try to complain as It has to be 3rd of December where I live to be the exact date of 1 year since I joined NB:p So between 4pm - 10pm my time tomorrow;) Hope to see as many as possible then:):p

Thanks once again:)
Okay then, timer starts -- hmm...5 hours ago my time. I lost internet connection then so, I've just checked on it. So that leaves me 19-25 hours to count:

You must be registered for see images

• Haha