Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A New War Approaches

Author's Note: Even though this chapter might not seem as good as the last 2 chapters, considering the fact that this chapter has a lot of conversation, I still personally find this one as one of the best I've written so far (Not bragging:p) and enjoyed the most writing, at least as far as the story goes (Story developing and character relationship). It's also by far the longest chapter I've ever written and I sincerely doubt that I'll ever write a longer chapter than this or even close to as long as this chapter again.

I hope you will enjoy it as well; have a good time reading!;)

~ Jiraiya: Dad?... Is he going to be okay?! Is it serious?

Narrator: Jiraiya asked anxiously, as he worried about his dad.

Tsunade: Hmm... This poison looks familiar. If we gather the following materials, we should be able to stop the poison and cure your dad, don't worry. Sakura, Temari. I want the two of you to stay here with Naruto and pay attention to him, so that nothing happens while we're looking for what we need. Sakura, you know what to do.

Sakura and Temari: Right!

Sakura: I will keep a close eye on him, in case his condition changes

Tsunade: Good. Kakashi, Gai. You two will look after the prisoner, in case Akatsuki decides to strike again.

Kakashi and Gai: Roger!

Kakashi: Are you sure you won't need more people to help look for the materials?

Tsunade: Yes... The poison itself can be really dangerous, but if you know what to do and what you need to cure it, and also act fast, then it shouldn't be too hard to take care off.
Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Kankuro and Yamato; I need the four of you to look for seven different types of leaves...
Here's a drawing for you, so that you know what leaves to look for.

Narrator: Tsunade handed over a paper with sketches of seven different leaves. She explained their names and which trees they usually comes from.

Yamato: Seven different leaves, eyy?

Narrator: Yamato looked at the sketches earnestly, as Tsunade handed the paper over to him :
You must be registered for see images

Kankuro: So we only need to find two of each, and that's it?

Tsunade: No... We also need some Red berries, some fur from a wild boar, and crow feathers. So you better start looking for those leaves right now.

Shikamaru: Alright, let's go.

Rock Lee: Roger!

Narrator: The four of them spread out to look for the leaves while Tsunade continued to give instructions.

Tsunade: Anbus... I want you to look for the berries. They grow almost everywhere in the forest, so it shouldn't be too hard. I need at least 100 of them.

Anbus: Right!

Tsunade: Gaara.. Maybe your guards can help our anbus as well?

Gaara: Sure. Guards… Help out the Anbus, will you?

Narrator: Gaara's bodyguards got up and went with the anbus from Konoha.

Jiraiya: We want to help too! What can we get?

Narrator: The three young shinobies volunteered as well.

Tsunade: Well... Hmmm, Jiraiya, Hiruzen and Mito; I want you three to look for the boar. You don't need its skin, just a handful of hair from its fur.

Jiraiya: We'll get on to it right away!

Hiruzen: Yeah! No time to lose!

Mito: As you wish Gondaime Hokage.

Narrator: After the three of them left to look for the materials, she paused for a sec.

Gaara: Guess there's only us left then.

Tsunade: Right... Crow feathers shouldn't be too hard to find.

Narrator: Tsunade and Gaara left, leaving Kakashi and Gai to watch over Sonia, and Temari and Sakura to watch over Naruto.

Temari: How's his status?

Sakura: I've seen worse, like the time your brother Kankuro got poisoned by Sasori...

Temari: Hmm... So the process you are doing now is the same as you did back then?

Sakura: Yeah.. First I will get all the poison out of his body, and then when we get the rest of the ingredients, I'll make an antidote to fight the effects of it.

Temari: Right. Anything you need me to get?

Sakura: No thanks, not at the moment. Here goes…

Narrator: Sakura began extracting the poison from Naruto’s body, using a healing technique that she learned from Tsunade a long time ago (Note: Same technique she used to save Kankuro during the Gaara rescue arc).

Gai: Is something bothering you, Kakashi?

Kakashi: Hmm... It's just that I've never seen Naruto in such a condition before... every time he gets hurt or injured in a fight, the fox’s healing power have always allowed him to heal faster than any normal person would. But this time, he looks pretty beaten.

Gai: Mhm, I see. Well no need to worry! The others will find what they need and fix him up in a moment!

Narrator: Gai tried to cheer him up with his nice guy pose, as always.

Gai: Ahahaha! Naruto won't go down that easily; he's our Hokage after all!

Kakashi: ... Yeah.. I guess you're right. But it's not only that, I'm worried about.

Gai: Oh?

Kakashi: You see, there's something strange going on. I know I've heard that guy's name before. Akashi...

Gai: ...

Kakashi: Not only is there something strange about him, but something feels way off. I’m sure I’ve seen him before…

Gai: Hmm… So you think he's a former Konoha shinobi?

Kakashi: I'm not sure... I might have seen him some other place too, but if I did... He didn't have those eyes back then.

Gai: Those eyes? I noticed he had a sharingan like you.

Kakashi: Yes he did. But not only that, he had a byakugan too. For what I know, there isn't anyone left with a sharingan around, except from Madara, Sasuke and me, and I haven’t heard of a byakugan being stolen from anyone inside our alliance either. Not for the last thirty years at least…

Gai: Hmm, that’s strange... He looks to be of the same age as us, don’t you think?

Kakashi: ... Yeah he did, now that you mention it.

Sonia: ...

Kakashi: ? You got something to say?

Sonia: Hmm... It's just that...

Gai: What?

Sonia: I'm not sure if I really knew him as well as I thought.

Kakashi: Oh?

Gai: Speak up.

Sonia: I thought he was fighting for the same reasons as me... But I guess I was wrong.

Kakashi: Same reasons?

Sonia: I don't want to go through it again. You can ask your Hokage when he wakes up.

Kakashi: So how much do you know about this guy?

Sonia: Other than the fact that I thought he fought to get his sister released, I'm not sure who he is.

Gai: You sure that's all you know; nothing about where he got his eyes from or anything about his past?

Sonia: No... I've already said too much.

Kakashi: Huh... Well you can share everything you know with us, once we get back to Konoha.

Sonia: ...

Jiraiya: *Whispering* That's a boar, isn't it?

Hiruzen: *Whispering* Yes.

Mito: *Whispering* Should we try to trap it first, or just do the same thing as we always do?

Jiraiya: *Whispering* Mito. Use your shadow technique to make him stay still. I will use my shadow clone technique to get as many hairs from its fur as I can. Hiruzen, use your speed to make sure he won't escape, in case it breaks free.

Hiruzen and Mito: *Whispering* Right.

Narrator: The boar was by the river bank, drinking some water with his back turned against our "heroes", whom were hiding in some bushes right behind it.

Mito: *Whispering* Nice and steady little piggy... Got you!

Jiraiya: Shadow clone jutsu!

Narrator: Mito had stopped the boar's movement as Jiraiya sprung out of the bushes to get what he needed.

Jiraiya: Stand still! Hold him tight!

Mito: I'm trying.

Hiruzen: She got the boar under control! I'll help you get the fur!

Narrator: Jiraiya and Hiruzen surrounded the boar, as it screamed for its life.

Hiruzen: I think we’ve got enough.

Jiraiya: Yes! Nice job!

Mito: ... I think that's a little more hair than we needed. Tsunade said that she only needed a handful of them to make the antidote.

Narrator: Jiraiya turned around and saw a furless, naked and mean-looking boar, standing before them.

Jiraiya: Ehehehe! Maybe...

Mito: Ahhh... We should get back to the rest. I'll release the technique.

Hiruzen: Right.

Jiraiya: Hey Mito!!! Wait until I get away from him!!! Ahhhhh....!!!

Narrator: All mad and furious with what was done to it, the boar ran after each and every one of Jiraiya’s clones. And when all of them disappeared, it headed straight on to Jiraiya sending him flying through the woods.

Mito: ahh... Well we got what we needed.

Narrator: Annoyed by Jiraiya’s behavior, Mito helplessly dropped her shoulders in disappointment and started walking back to the camp with Hiruzen

Gai: ?...

Kakashi: What happened to you Jiraiya?

Jiraiya: Ehehe... Well, you could say that the boar got a little mad.

Mito: Yeah, after he stripped off the boar's entire fur.

Gai: All of it?!? Tsunade and Sakura only needed a handful!...

Hiruzen: I guess you can say he got a little excited.

Jiraiya: Ehehehe…

Narrator: Jiraiya scratched the back of his head, as the rest shook their heads in humiliation.

Mito: Same old Jiraiya...

Random Anbu: Kakashi Tai cho!

Kakashi: Oh! You guys got the berries already?

Anbus and Gaara's bodyguards: Yes!

Sakura: Good, bring the ingredients here, and I'll start making the antidote.

Jiraiya: How is he doing?

Sakura: He's stabilized, but he still need the antidote to get bett... Naruto lay still!

Narrator: She gave him a smack to the head, causing his eyes to spin as he tried to get up.

Naruto: Sakura chan... That hurt...

Sakura: I told you not to move!!

Gai: Haha, this reminds you of old times, doesn't it Kakashi?

Kakashi: Hehe, well maybe a little.

Narrator: Both Kakashi and Gai started laughing, as Sakura looked at them with a weird expression.

Sakura: What is it?

Kakashi: Ahh... nothing, just keep doing what you're doing.

Rock Lee: Alright! We have already collected the first five leaves on the drawing, so now we... ugh!...

Shikamaru: Are you alright?

Rock Lee: It's nothing, just a little sore after opening the gates.

Shikamaru: I see... I'm amazed that you're recovering this fast. You shouldn't be able to move you know.

Yamato: Found it!

Kankuro: Nice job!

Rock Lee: So this is the Viper Fang leaf?

Yamato: Yes, It's quite rare... There are usually only Viper Fang Flowers around here as the Viper Fang Leaf is mostly related to the Wind country

Kankuro: Yeah, you're right about that one.

Shikamaru: Well, it seems that there’s only leaves one leaf left then.

Yamato: Correct, we only need the big white one in the middle now:

Rock Lee: Right! Then let's get to it right away!

Shikamaru: Hey Lee, wait up!

Tsunade: A crow shouldn't be too hard to find.

Gaara: Huh... No it shouldn't.

Tsunade: I might have been a little too worried. You see, even though Kabuto has created the poison, it's nowhere near the poison Sasori once created. I find that a little strange.

Gaara: Well.. Sasori was an expert after all, and besides, we got two of the alliance's best medical shinobies with us, so we shouldn't worry that much I guess.

Tsunade: Yeah, you're right. As long as Sakura gets out the poison and we get the ingredients for the antidote, he should be fine.
So, you only brought Kankuro and five bodyguards with you to the meeting I see?

Gaara: Yeah... Well I brought fifteen to begin with, but soon after we left for the meeting, two of them got sick; so they had to turn around. Not only that, but eight more showed symptoms later on as well. It was only a matter of luck that we didn't have to call off the trip.

Tsunade: Oh really? Hmm...

Gaara: I see you guys brought a lot of people with you?

Tsunade: Well, Naruto wanted his advisers to come along, so I had to join then.

Gaara: Yeah I get it. Kankuro was the only adviser that could come with me to the meeting as my other adviser is on an important mission...

Tsunade: I see.

Gaara: So Shikamaru is Naruto's other adviser, am I right?

Tsunade: Yes... Naruto also wanted Shikamaru's wife, your sister, to come along too for some reason.

Gaara: Yeah I saw. ... I haven't talked to Temari in a while...

Tsunade: Hehe, I'm pretty sure he wanted her to come along so that she could meet up with you and Kankuro.
Sakura and Lee came along too, as he wanted a medical ninja, aside from me, to come with him, and also a great shinobi like Lee.

Gaara: Hmm... I haven't seen Lee for awhile... He has improved a lot since I fought with him during the chuunin exams, ages ago.

Tsunade: Yeah, he's becoming more and more like Gai. One would almost think they're related you know.

Gaara: Huh.. Yeah they do look alike... I see you brought ten anbus as protection too?

Tsunade: Yeah, they're a part of Naruto's special travel team. He won't go anywhere without them as backup. One of the reasons is because of their barrier technique which comes in handy when we need it.

Gaara: Hehe, I see; not a bad idea. So what about the rest?

Tsunade: Well, the other guy who went with your brother, is Yamato. I'm sure you know him, don't you?

Gaara: Yeah I do.

Tsunade: Well the reason he's here is because he's the three kids' sensei, and they snuck themselves with us, so he came looking for them. It wasn't a part of our plan to bring them with us.

Gaara: Hmm.. So who is that brown haired kid? I'm guessing he's related to someone in your group?

Tsunade: Oh, you mean Hiruzen? He's the son of Sakura and Lee.

Gaara: Oh, really? So he's part of my niece and Naruto's son, Jiraiya's team then?

Tsunade: Yes, he is.

Gaara: Hmmm.. Looks like a promising team.

Tsunade: Yes they do. Your niece is already a chuunin as well as Hiruzen, if you didn't know?

Gaara: Yeah I know about Mito, but not the other guy. But it's starting to be awhile ago, isn't it? Since they became chuunins, I mean.

Tsunade: Yes, that's true. Naruto's son also became a Jounin around three weeks ago.

Gaara: Yeah I remember. There was a lot of disagreement there, when I agreed with Naruto on that.

Tsunade: Haha, yes there were some old grumpy guys disagreeing with you two. Speaking of children, did you know that Naruto just became a father again?

Gaara: Really? No I didn't. So when was that?

Tsunade: Hinata gave birth right before we had to leave for the meeting.

Gaara: So, was it another boy?

Tsunade: No, it was a girl this time.

Gaara: I see. I better congratulate him when we're done with making an antidote then I guess.

Tsunade: Yeah... This means that your boy will only be two years older than her when they grow up.

Gaara: Yes indeed... Hmm... What are you implying here?

Tsunade: Oh nothing, just a thought... So how is he? Who's taking care of him while you're attending the meeting?

Gaara: Well after my wife died, Baki has been helping me out a lot aside from Kankuro, so he's with Baki's family when we're not in Suna.

Tsunade: That's nice of him. What was his name again?

Gaara: Ebizō... Me and my wife figured that we would name him after the Honored Grandfather. And besides, it's a great name.

Tsunade: Yes it is... Oh Gaara! Look... There's a bunch of crows up ahead.

Gaara: ...

Tsunade: We need around five feathers; do you think you can manage to find some up in that tree with your sand? Oh, and without hurting the birds of course...

Gaara: I'll try...

Narrator: Gaara released his sand gently and stretched it up towards the crows in the tree.

Gaara: Alright, this should be about it.

Tsunade: Yes. Let's hurry back to the rest then, so that we can make the antidote.

Sakura: Alright. Now we just have to wait for Shikamaru, Lee, Kankuro and Yamato for their leaves and also the feathers Tsunade and Gaara would find.

Gai: They should be here any moment now.

Rock Lee: Sakuuuuuuuuuura!

Narrator: Lee came running with some of the leaves in his possession.

Sakura: You guys found them?

Rock Lee: Yes! Here are four of the seven leaves we needed. Two of each, just like you said.

Sakura: Good.

Yamato: *Huff... Huff* Here are two leaves as well. Two samples of each as Tsunade instructed.

Sakura: Right... Then we only need two samples of the last one, and we got them all.

Shikamaru: Damn it Lee, It's not a race!

Rock Lee: Ehehe.. Well I just felt like running.

Kankuro: Here are the two samples of the last leaf. Now we only need to wait for my brother and the 5th Hokage.

Sakura: Yes... Good work everyone.

Temari: It should be over in a sec now Naruto.

Naruto: ... Yeah, thanks guys... ahh...

Sakura: You're still not 100% healed, so don't get up.

Naruto: Right...

Narrator: Naruto laid back, as Tsunade and Gaara arrived with the last ingredient to complete the antidote.

Tsunade: Alright, we got the feathers. Now to make the antidote...

Narrator: A few minutes later, the antidote was ready, Sakura finished giving Naruto the antidote and bandaged his wound.

Sakura: How do you feel?

Naruto: Better.

Tsunade: That should do it. I have a feeling that Kabuto didn't make that poison to try and kill you. I think there is something more behind it, but I'm not exactly sure what his intentions are.

Naruto: ...

Sakura: You should have been more careful you know.

Naruto: Right...

Kakashi: *Thinking* ‘Sakura just won't cut him a break for once, does she… Even if he's the Hokage, she still cares for him like in the old days.’

Narrator: Kakashi showed a smile under his mask, reminiscing the old times.

Gaara: So, we should probably get moving again.

Naruto: You're right. Everyone remembers what I said before I.. Yeah you know.

Kakashi: Right. Gai let's go.

Gai: Roger! Don't try any funny stuff now.

Sonia: I won't...

Narrator: Kakashi and Gai lead Sonia onto the road towards Konoha, as both the Hokage and the Kazekage's convoy started moving towards the Wave country, once again.

Gaara: Tsunade told me that you just recently became a dad again, Naruto?

Naruto: Yeah I did. It was a girl this time.

Gaara: So what's her name?

Naruto: Hinata insisted that we would name her after my mom. So we named her Kushina.

Gaara: I see.

Temari: So how's my nephew doing? I haven't seen him since he was born.

Gaara: Well he's doing fine, thanks for asking. Since Kankuro had to come along, Baki is taking care of him.

Temari: Oh he is? That's nice of him.

Kankuro: So how have you been sis? I hope Shikamaru is treating you well?

Temari: Haha, yes he does.

Shikamaru: Oi, oi, of course I am! I might be lazy, but I know how to treat a woman!

Narrator: The group laughed after hearing what Shikamaru had to say. After all, aside from being lazy, he used to complain about the complexities of women.

Yamato: So, it shouldn't be too long now before we reach the Wave country, right?

Sakura: No it, shouldn't.

Rock Lee: You guys came through the River country, didn't you?

Kankuro: Yes we did. There aren’t really too many options, if we want to get to Kirigakure.

Rock Lee: I see.

?: So... What did he have to say this time?

Masashi: You mean Madara? Well, not much, other than his usual report.

?: I see... *cough... cough!*

Masashi: Are you alright?

?: My time is running out... It has already been over 100 years since you and Madara started the task.

Masashi: Yeah I know. Madara always seem to fail with his plans, when the actual war starts. I told him that your patience is running out, Tobi sensei...

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto: They're late...

Madara: ...

White Zetsu: They should be here any moment now.

Black Zetsu: ... Finally.

Madara: You're late.

Nobunaga: ... It took longer time than expected. You know, not everyone can travel as fast as you and Zetsu.

Ryu: He's right, you should try walking long distances for once.

Kabuto: Oi, oi... No need to start arguing. I see you survived as well, Keiji.

Keiji: Yeah... Not what you guys expected I heard.

Kabuto: Really...

Ryu: Yeah, Nobunaga decided to tell him.

Madara: Huh...

Keiji: So are you really sure about this plan?

Madara: Yes... Once Akashi gets here, we will move on with the plan... How is your new summons doing?

Kabuto: Well they're not exactly the same number as during the war, but they should be enough considering that the alliance haven't gathered their armies.

Madara: Hmmm... The Zetsus will march once the attack begins. Nobunaga, Ryu. I want you to attack with Kabuto once the spy gives the signal. Kabuto will show you the target. Keiji, you will come along with Zetsu and the army of Zetsus after the attack has begun.

Nobunaga and Ryu: Right.

Keiji: Sure, just give me a target.

Ryu: So who's the target?

Madara: The Hachibi...

Kabuto: The eight tails huh... So we're really going to try and capture him this time then?

Nobunaga: Sounds interesting. What about the 9 tailed Jinchuuriki?

Madara: Once we have captured the Raikage, I will deal with the Hokage myself!

Narrator: Madara stamped his war-fan to the ground as he looked into Kabuto's eyes.

Kabuto: Well, well... Then the rest of us, including the summons and the Zetsus, will keep the rest of the alliance at bay?

Madara: Exactly.

Narrator: From the forest behind them, a shadow came walking towards them, as Madara turned his head slightly to the left. Their sharingans met...

Madara: So you finally decided to show up?...

Akashi: The 6th Hokage was stronger than I thought.

Kabuto: Really...

Akashi: ??... So you did survive as well I see.

Keiji: Yeah... So I guess the rest fell?

Akashi: The Hokage had way more skills than I thought, as he was able to match us pretty good. He took out Kazuki and Makito like flies, before he captured Sonia and forced me to retreat when backup arrived.

Keiji: Hmmm... So somebody was finally able to kill my stupid partner then...

Kabuto: So you weren't able to use the poison I gave you?

Akashi: I managed to give him a cut with the kunai, but reinforcement came before I was able to make my next move.

Kabuto: I see...

Madara: ... How unfortunate. Then I will have to face him with all my powers...

Black Zetsu: If your plan had succeeded here, there wouldn't have been any fun left for you.

White Zetsu: Now that we weren't able to cut off his chakra source as planned, it looks like you will have to fight him at his best.

Kabuto: But I guess, that won't be a problem for you once we've sealed the 8 tails.

Akashi: So I guess we're the only Akatsuki members left, aside the army of Zetsus and your summons... Kabuto.

Kabuto: Well it's not a small army we have either. Maybe not as big as the previous one, but this time the alliance will not be prepared for a full on assault.

Madara: Just don't lose control over them like you did last time, Kabuto.

Kabuto: Don't worry, I won't.

Madara: Excellent... Akashi, I want you to stall the Hokage once the Raikage has been captured. I don't want to have any unnecessary interference.

Akashi: I understand. So how much time do we have?

Kabuto: According to my intelligence, it will take at least one more day before the meeting starts.

Madara: But we will move to the hideout now and prepare.

Akashi: I see... However...

Madara: ?

Akashi: Since we still have over a day before the attack, I want to deal with some personal business first.

Madara: Like what?

Akashi: Don't worry, I'll be back in no time.

Madara: ... Alright. Just don't mess up.

Kabuto: Then let's move to the hideout...

Jiraiya: I can see the end of the forest!

Yamato: Hey, don't run off like that!

Narrator: As the Hokage and the Kazekage's convoy reached the end of the forest, that surrounded the land of fire, Jiraiya spotted a bridge up ahead.

Sakura: Alright, we just have to cross that bridge and we will be in the Wave country.

Everyone: Right!

Narrator: As they left the forest behind them, they reached the start of the bridge.

Jiraiya: No... N.. No waaaaaay?!

Sakura: This brings back memories.

Jiraiya: Daaaaad! You never told me you had a bridge named up after you!

Narrator: Jiraiya exclaimed in amazement, as he saw the name of the bridge:

Translated = "The Great Naruto Bridge" (Oh... and never mind Sasukexd, he's not there:p)

Naruto: Ehehehe... I didn't know about it myself, before a long time after the bridge was finished.

Hiruzen: How come you don't have a bridge named after you dad?

Rock Lee: Ehehe... Well I'm not as famous as Naruto; he's the Hokage after all.

Mito: That's awesome, Hokage sama. Please tell us why they named the bridge after you!

Narrator: They all nodded in agreement. As they started crossing the bridge, Naruto and Sakura began telling their story about it (Note: Take a look at the Zabusa and Haku arc if you're confused about this bridge).

~ End Chapter 11

Author's Note: The chapter was bigger than I expected, so the thread wouldn't allow me to post it all in one post:p That's why I continued it in a reply;)

I would also like to thank Mist and Nikkou Arashi for their undying will to read the chapter before the release, Ehm... I mean help on this chapter, as they both had pretty good views and tips on sentence build up:p
Nevertheless, I think I will save such a service for the rest of the chapters, till I'm done with them all, as I'm thinking of remastering them all then;):p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Chapters:

Sasuke Chronicles:

Kakashi Chronicles:

Next Chapter:

Last edited:

Mist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice dialogue, a lot of good character descriptions. Tons of stuff actually happening in this episode. Making the story develop very nicely. The next chapter should be very interesting to read. With so many story lines coming together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very nice dialogue, a lot of good character descriptions. Tons of stuff actually happening in this episode. Making the story develop very nicely. The next chapter should be very interesting to read. With so many story lines coming together.
Of course you think the dialogues are good:pxd;)
Yeah, I've already the storyline set and half of it made.
Dunno when I will get time to finish it though..

I can't wait :D
Hehe;)

Dastan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmn, good chapter as usual...
Just a little detail I got confused on. Sakura gave him a smack on his head and he complains it hurts? Or did she just whacked or slapped him the way she always does? mmm, I guess the latter? :D

I'm thinking the way Deidara Nara does with Kabuto's poison. The healing power of the fox did not seem to work like it always does. Or maybe the healing powers of the fox works only on Naruto's physical injuries? Poison would be internal, right?

Cool chapter man. Are you releasing 12 as fast as 10 and 11? :D

Nikkou Arashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just a little detail I got confused on. Sakura gave him a smack on his head and he complains it hurts? Or did she just whacked or slapped him the way she always does? mmm, I guess the latter? :D
D
If you think of smack as just a short kiss, you sure would be confused. :D

I don't know how it applies to other countries tho, but if the same applies to you then, yes - generally, people here (where I'm from) mostly refer to smack as a short kiss. xd

Well, smack - primarily defined as "strike, often with hand", will surely hurt now, won't it xd:D

A secondary definition though says suddenly, abruptly - I guess that's where the "smack = short kiss" falls. ;):) You may clear off any word confusion next time by going through the sentences, tho. In this case, since Naruto complained that it hurt, then Sakura must've just given him a short blow as she always does...ehehehehe...xd:D

This can help, too...*smacks a Dictionay/Thesaurus on you* ;)xd:D

----

Well, as far as the story's going on, it looks like a war is also happenning here in time with the war in the real manga!

Tobi-sensei, and as Sasuke have said, the Madara you know is not the true Madara, quoting Tobi-sensei (or was it masashi?) "for hundred years..." that's kinda saying that the real Madara is hiding in the abyss coughing out old age. :D

Kabuto's poison must've been the cause why the fox's healing powers did not work, ha. Well, Dastan - I think we're thinking the same? could be Kabuto's poison or could be because poison is internal. Or did Kabuto's poison sealed something else? If it was meant to seal something - after it was extracted and the antidote given, did the seal get unsealed too? Hmm, I'm kinda thinking not. Kabutp would have formulated it knowing that Sakura and Tsunade are with the group...Would be a nice thing to find out next time, wouldn't it?

And I guess Kakashi's going to figure out Akashi sooner. Way to go Kakashiii!!! :overjoy: [He'd better be the one Michael! U_U:p:D]

Last edited:

danivass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great job with this chapter, even though there is no serious fight (besides Jiraiya vs furless boar lol xd) it is still very interesting. I like the job you did with the ingredients search and the leaves. Now let me ask something. If the picture with the leaves is just a sketch did Tsunade use coloured pencils? lol xd If she did, I wouldn't call that a sketch, and if she didn't how do they know only the middle leaf is white? (haha now let me see your surely failing attempt to justify yourself xd :D)

• Haha

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm thinking the way Deidara Nara does with Kabuto's poison. The healing power of the fox did not seem to work like it always does. Or maybe the healing powers of the fox works only on Naruto's physical injuries? Poison would be internal, right?

Cool chapter man. Are you releasing 12 as fast as 10 and 11? :D
As Nikkou explained below, it usually means slap (but I thought that didn't fit as it usually refers to a bitch slap, which was not the case. I though of using whack like in "whack a mole", but that sounded not right either:p
So she gave him a punch to his back head, so that's why the smack, as figured;))

About the poison, look at my answer down below as I will explain it(my thoughts) once and for all:pxd

Unfortunalty no. It might take a while before I release 12 as I'm pretty busy this week. Can't say a exact day yet:-/

If you think of smack as just a short kiss, you sure would be confused. :D

I don't know how it applies to other countries tho, but if the same applies to you then, yes - generally, people here (where I'm from) mostly refer to smack as a short kiss. xd

Well, smack - primarily defined as "strike, often with hand", will surely hurt now, won't it xd:D

A secondary definition though says suddenly, abruptly - I guess that's where the "smack = short kiss" falls. ;):) You may clear off any word confusion next time by going through the sentences, tho. In this case, since Naruto complained that it hurt, then Sakura must've just given him a short blow as she always does...ehehehehe...xd:D

This can help, too...*smacks a Dictionay/Thesaurus on you* ;)xd:D

----

Well, as far as the story's going on, it looks like a war is also happenning here in time with the war in the real manga!

Tobi-sensei, and as Sasuke have said, the Madara you know is not the true Madara, quoting Tobi-sensei (or was it masashi?) "for hundred years..." that's kinda saying that the real Madara is hiding in the abyss coughing out old age. :D

Kabuto's poison must've been the cause why the fox's healing powers did not work, ha. Well, Dastan - I think we're thinking the same? could be Kabuto's poison or could be because poison is internal. Or did Kabuto's poison sealed something else? If it was meant to seal something - after it was extracted and the antidote given, did the seal get unsealed too? Hmm, I'm kinda thinking not. Kabutp would have formulated it knowing that Sakura and Tsunade are with the group...Would be a nice thing to find out next time, wouldn't it?

And I guess Kakashi's going to figure out Akashi sooner. Way to go Kakashiii!!! :overjoy: [He'd better be the one Michael! U_U:p:D]
Good explaination:p I saw you wanted to change it, but decided that smack was better as she didn't slap him in his back-head, she punshed him:p

Hehe, didn't really think of that:p

Looks like this is a little confusing:p Look for answer below in my answer to Kaziname...

Alright, to everyone... I'll explain it now.

If you paid close attention to what Akashi said in chapter 10; "Any seconds now" after Naruto had him under control, but then when the reinforcement arrived, Akashi pulled back. Then in this chapter, Kabuto, Zetsu and Akashi talks about it and says that it failed.
Akashi tells them that reinforcement arrived just as he was about to make his next move (This indicates that there is a second step to the plan, which he would initiate once the poison took an affect on Naruto). Tsunade suspected that Kabuto has something else in mind when he made this poison for Akashi to use at Naruto...

What that move/plan was/is and how it would "cut of his chakra source", will be explained later.

One more thing. Somebody asked why he didn't get healed by the fox. Well the fox usually help him speed up the healing process of wounds, and as this was poison, I couldn't really see the fox cure it. That wouldn't made too much sense. Hope this clears it up a little:p

Kakashi figure hims out, eyy? Hmm...:p

tobi sensei?! You'd better have some good explanation since tobi was madara's second alias...
Right... So obviously, Madara and this Masashi guy has been team mates once in time, and their sensei/teacher was this unknown guy.. until Masashi reveals his name as Tobi. So in other words, my theory on the whole thing is that Tobi(in the manga) is Madara and he's using the name (Tobi) as an alias, and that there is someone named Tobi out there that the good guys don't know about.
Then I decided on letting their "teacher" be that guy in my ff. More will come up later;)

soooooo nice, once again.

Great job with this chapter, even though there is no serious fight (besides Jiraiya vs furless boar lol xd) it is still very interesting. I like the job you did with the ingredients search and the leaves. Now let me ask something. If the picture with the leaves is just a sketch did Tsunade use coloured pencils? lol xd If she did, I wouldn't call that a sketch, and if she didn't how do they know only the middle leaf is white? (haha now let me see your surely failing attempt to justify yourself xd :D)
xd:p

Hehe, well that was a little side track as I didn't originally planned for it:p

It's just an illustration on how a drawing from Tsunade would look like. I found it on google, and the leaves doesn't necessary look like that in animation. So as I said, it's just for illustration purpose.
Like the picture with Sasuke in front of the "Great Naruto Bridge" further down in the chapter. He's not not there, but I couldn't find any other pictures to use for showing the bridge.

Last edited:

danivass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hehe, well that was a little side track as I didn't originally planned for it:p

It's just an illustration on how a drawing from Tsunade would look like. I found it on google, and the leaves doesn't necessary look like that in animation. So as I said, it's just for illustration purpose.
Like the picture with Sasuke in front of the "Great Naruto Bridge" further down in the chapter. He's not not there, but I couldn't find any other pictures to use for showing the bridge.
Nah, I was just messing around with you xd I know that is the case :D