Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good explaination:p I saw you wanted to change it, but decided that smack was better as she didn't slap him in his back-head, she punished him:p

One more thing. Somebody asked why he didn't get healed by the fox. Well the fox usually help him speed up the healing process of wounds, and as this was poison, I couldn't really see the fox cure it. That wouldn't made too much sense. Hope this clears it up a little:p
Yes, I did as I was trying to avoid a confusion like this. Its quite a little detail to be noticed of though.:p

Just as I thought so. Poison is internal.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Best chapter of them all , no action but the part with the bridge at the end , GENIUS :p the story keeps growing and my interest in it as well .
Hehe thanks:D But I guess Mist and Nikkou Arashi should have some cred for that to as they helped me a little with constructing the sentences and overall gramma:p

well it was a great idea
Hehe:p Thought so myself;)

Yes, I did as I was trying to avoid a confusion like this. Its quite a little detail to be noticed of though.:p

Just as I thought so. Poison is internal.:rolleyes:
Hehe:p

Hmm.... Perhaps?:rolleyes:

So ..freaking.. EPIC! x3 god i love reading these chapters! So exciting!!! Awsome done!:D
Thanks, min Norske leser:p

dude i honestly couldnt stop reading. More grease to your elbows
Ehehehe:D:p It was that great, huh?:p

Ouch! that sure hurts, pretty one ;) Thanks for defining though. xd:D
Hahaxd:p

cant wait. its gonna be an awsome fight between madara and naruto
Hmm... If the fight actually happends that is;):rolleyes:

NamkazeNaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter.

even though i don't care much, it wold be bettr if you made a usual SasuSaku instead of Lee...... but i guess you can't change the storyline once you've posted it,allthough i would like NaruSaku couple( sorry for my flamboyant childish fanboyness)i think the best would be NaruHina, i mean if giving Sakura to someone else ... it would be sasuke. oh well i guess it is just me and my chldish behaviour . Great job i'd rather read this than the actual manga, the real manga as a lot more unnecesary converstations in it ... here you do it to fill in the image in our head.

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter.

even though i don't care much, it wold be bettr if you made a usual SasuSaku instead of Lee...... but i guess you can't change the storyline once you've posted it,allthough i would like NaruSaku couple( sorry for my flamboyant childish fanboyness)i think the best would be NaruHina, i mean if giving Sakura to someone else ... it would be sasuke. oh well i guess it is just me and my chldish behaviour . Great job i'd rather read this than the actual manga, the real manga as a lot more unnecesary converstations in it ... here you do it to fill in the image in our head.
Well thanks for reading I guess, but only reading 11 doesn't really make sense as you miss a whole lot of the story:p

And for your record... Yes, Naruto is with Hinata in my FF. He'ck, they even got two kids:p

NamkazeNaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well thanks for reading I guess, but only reading 11 doesn't really make sense as you miss a whole lot of the story:p

And for your record... Yes, Naruto is with Hinata in my FF. He'ck, they even got two kids:p
Yeah i've read all now thatt you mention it, and btw more of sasuke chronicles won't hurt. Naruto's path to hokage and Sasuke's faith worriex me XD . Luv your work :D

Yūsuke1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol, i never seen that bridge be4 in any naruto anime episodes or in the manga,or maybe i missed it hehe :p, u made it yourself with photoshop or something? nice chapter anywayz:)

• Haha

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, i never seen that bridge be4 in any naruto anime episodes or in the manga,or maybe i missed it hehe :p, u made it yourself with photoshop or something? nice chapter anywayz:)
Hahaxd No, if you review the Zabusa arc (as I mentioned in the chapter), it's the bridge Naruto, Kakashi and the rest's client tries to finish which is opposed by the gang leader. When they've beaten him and Zabusa sacrefises himself, the bridge is done later on and named The Great Naruto Bridge (which is also a bridge in the real lifexd Way to go Kishi:p).

Sasuke? Well if you remember when He and Suigetsu travels to get the executioner blade (Zabusa's blade), you will see him in front of that bridge:p;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Update:

I've made a blog regaridng the whole of my FF series. Check it out if you want to know more about the status of the original series (this one) and the chronicles...:

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must cease in degrading your own fanfic work. I thought it was just as good as the last. Whilst it is true that it lacked action it felt like a normal Kishi chapter ;) Not every chapter can maintain the balance of something without some form of pause in which is what this chapter represents or at least in my opinion. Now you did indeed throw me for a loop as to who Tobi is. Madara obviously went by his master’s name but then who could he be. Does he even have a connection with Madara. I cannot wait to see who he truly is and of course for Sasuke’s next appearance ;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must cease in degrading your own fanfic work. I thought it was just as good as the last. Whilst it is true that it lacked action it felt like a normal Kishi chapter ;) Not every chapter can maintain the balance of something without some form of pause in which is what this chapter represents or at least in my opinion. Now you did indeed throw me for a loop as to who Tobi is. Madara obviously went by his master’s name but then who could he be. Does he even have a connection with Madara. I cannot wait to see who he truly is and of course for Sasuke’s next appearance ;)
Hehe, yeah you're right, but as I said, I think this is one of the best chapters I've written as far as the story goes and character develoupment;)

I got something big coming soon... Silence before the storm you could say:p Chapter 12 will probably be the last, hmm... "calm" chapter as from 13-15 there will be a lot of things happening including the final among other things:p;) I'm specially looking forward to 13 as something I've been looking forward to ever since I started writing the whole FF will happend then:D So I'm kinda building up the tension with all the chronicles and such:p

And then we have 15 and the final chapter of the original series... Which will probably be mindblowing and either upseth or freak out someone as I've planned something special for it;)

Update 2:

I had originally planned to release 12 at Monday or Tuesday (2 or 3 days from now), but I've decided to wait until Friday ( 6 days from now) instead as I've come up with a plan. I won't give away what that plan is yet and why I'll wait until Friday, but it's like a little special release from me. So the next release from me at Friday won't just be special, but I've got a surprise too;)

The first one (If any) to guess the reason for why I've decided to release a "special release" next Friday (3rd of December), will recieve 450 kumis from me. But only if you guess it before Friday:):p;)

Last edited:

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Epic!! Funny too ^^ Well, no fighting ;( Anyway, I actually forget everything about the character you made..like Lee, he has a son named Hiruzen but I forget Lee married to who? xd Also, if u dont mind can u help me list down every Akatsuki members and their abilities too. You see, I was little confused about it :p Woots, Akashi...he has two different doujutsu~