The Legendary Sage of Konoha 11

danivass

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, well I just came home from school and it's almost 14:00 here GMT +1 so I guess it's almost 13:00 where you live?:p

So I need at least 6-8 hours to finish it, so just be patient;)
Actually, it's 15:07 at this very moment as here in Bulgaria the timeline is GMT +2. But I used GMT so I didn't have to explain I live at GMT +2 as that could confuse people. :D

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Retrospective after-thoughts, Part 13:

"It's also by far the longest chapter I've ever written and I sincerely doubt that I'll ever write a longer chapter than this or even close to as long as this chapter again." - Let's just get this one out of the way immediately, God damn could I not have been more wrong, what naivety lmfao.

* I can see this chapter has the first case of 'spoiler with image and/or Youtube vid not working.' Guess that is to be expected after 12 years. I do believe the image I used here for the first spoiler was of 7 different leaves they needed to gather but I can't really remember what it looked like. The other one-... of the bridge from the anime.

Pretty clean chapter overall. One last 'stop' to bring together the latest events before the big battle begins. Reading it now I see why I liked it back then, even for a non-fighting chapter. The somewhat lack of narration between 'scene' changes is a bit of a bummer, but knowing I fixed that for later sequels it's not that bad. It's probably the best written chapter so far and few lines felt cringe or jarring or straight up wrong in a grammar sense, though there was still some nitpicks here and there for sure, but nothing really noticeable. Also the titles of the chapters so far has been pretty good, something which I have failed to mention earlier. Heck, even the title of the series itself is pretty fire. I can't even remember how I come up with it, but it was pretty much on the fly :lok:

7.5/10

On to the next one! ~

Reactions: Cresee

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It's also by far the longest chapter I've ever written and I sincerely doubt that I'll ever write a longer chapter than this or even close to as long as this chapter again." - Let's just get this one out of the way immediately, God damn could I not have been more wrong, what naivety lmfao.
Sounds like every addict

• Haha
Reactions: Michael92