The girl THIS Madara needs for bff and possibly girlfriend?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe one with a fierce personality that can keep him in check.
What did you think of the prototype of the girl I made?

Well, yes, she has the fierce personality you mentioned it. In my story she even is able to save Izuna and denounces Hashirama for being a puppet and Tobirama for creating Edo tensei. How do you think that Tajima and Tobirama would treat her?

ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She must be smart not very strong, but she must protect herself!
Madara's girl must be his continuation, she is the keeper of the hearth, she must cool Madara from negligent actions, she must have a secret
Of all the people I see for this role, someone like Mito

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry i was away ya madara wouldnt initially befriend easily. He might thank her for saving her brothers life but madara wouldnt become friend easily he is guy wwho likes to keep himself . It would be great if you establish some incident before izuna incident.

I would want their relationship known in past like she was madaras classmate in high school or college . They could not befriend because she was a commoners and he is aristocrat son.

The izuna incident should be turning point for their friendship. Either way would like to hear your idea how will you establish both of them have friendship because it will pivotal and important part in your story.
Hi again! Well... let me sink in a secret that every movie director and writer usually does: they gather up an experienced audience before the movie or book is published, so then they are able to improve scenes and characters reactions. They did this in HTTYD. Dreamworks usually does this a lot.
You are helping me and my group of writers a lot! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Well here is my idea of how the girl and Madara's relationship begins:
When they are kids, they just hear of each other since both are prodigies. And they admire each other a lot:yay: In the "canon" story (not Naruto) they study in the same "school brand" but not in the same place. Since the school and later on "militar university" (KGB) have the best students ranks, they know each other too by photos. Hashirama doesn't think she is important at all (who would have thought? Hashirama can be entitled! hahaha) because she comes from a poor background, so she will just try to fit in as a lady. Madara pays attention to her since her ideas are somehow revolutionary and polemic. He also agrees with them -but he knows convenience can't allow him to give in to them. Yet.

After she is banned from the militar service and loses everything to war (family in a bombing), she is not able anymore to pay the debts and goes away from her house to the most terrible winter ever. Betrayed by her own people (that she fought for). In christmas.

Madara hears of it all, but is able to do nothing. He is able to understand her. Because by this time, no Uchiha wants to hear to him anymore.

She is still striving her best to find job (in a Industrial Revolution scenario: :y'know smoky industries, kids suffering etc etc). She discovers the true reality of how wounded soldiers are treated. They are forsaken just like her. Since she is prodigy in chemistry, she develops awesome militar products that stop bleeding etc. And then her "clandestine shop'' starts being called Door of the Miracles.

Here she stops being known worldwide and gets somehow forgotten. After a LONG while she returns to the battlefield and becomes a badass soldier. She also becomes somehow consumed by ill fellings towards her political enemies and becomes more "awe spiring in battlefield".

That's when finally she saves Izuna.
So yeah by here, both have a nice view of each other. They understand each other's suffering. (Maybe she has more understanding than Hashirama at this point). I could say that her POV is almost the same we have from him (abandonned by his own people, misunderstood etc etc).

Of course I'm resuming a 380 page book (that will increase lol XD)

:bouncy:I hoped you liked it!!!!!:bouncy:

So: what do you think that Butsuma comments on this girl to Hashirama and Tobirama? Does Tajima change his mind on her after she saves Izuna?

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm... I would like to be of help... but I've been working 7 days a week, 10 hours a day in the summer heat of a factory for the past ... ever how long it's been. I like to think this has no impact on my thinking ability... but my paranoia goes up and my temper goes down. Not to mention my obsessive drive. So I think on an issue way deeper than it needs to and then run off on a paranoid tangent to the point where I get pissed off at nothing.

Then I pass out, sleep upside down in a chair, and then wake up to go do it all over again. It's kind of fun, in a way. I get to wake up, realize I was crazy, then experience going crazy again. All while saving the day at work. Because a decade of promoting mistakes out of departments has placed mistakes in charge of entire factories....

"Let's do two back-to-back pilot runs the week of the product launch and wonder why nothing f#)#*&!ing fits together!"

Sorry - not helping.

Suggestion... there's this awesome salad that I had recently that should be involved, somehow. Using a spring-mix like salad, add blueberries, strawberries (optional: Fettah ... Fetta ... Fajita... the cheese that isn't blue cheese) and almonds with grilled chicken for the meat. Then a raspberry vinegarette.

It's a glorious creation. Failing that... you can always just toss out the salad, cheese, and chicken to just eat the berries. Those are good, too.

However, I am curious how her chemistry of miraculous healing was lost. ... and my room-mate's dog is trying to climb through the door, again. It is turning me into a horrible person. .... And the dog pushed upon the real door to climb through and destroy the screen/storm door in front of it. ... She has been like this ever since the fireworks in early July... and now I just want to take her outside and shoot bottle rockets at her until she either starts to function under pressure or dies of a heart attack. The dog comes INSIDE to poop.

Which is a shame... she's an extremely affectionate creature, but holy shit on a ceiling fan... She's way too big of a dog for where we are at. She's a farm dog that needs to be out in the fields, not cooped up in a duplex.
I think I am just going to buy a tent and set it up outside of work. Or just running off and joining the homeless people down by the railroad tracks. Or just become like Al... the local vagrant veteran. Dude has all of his shit tied to his car and he "lives" out of it. He always wears the same thing, so I am not sure why he packs around a mountain of clothing... but people get a little weird after being blown up a few times.

We had this one guy ... prior Marine who deployed with us. Had three humvees blown out from under him and I think a checkpoint bombing or two. He literally walked up and kissed our commanding officer (also a guy) one day. Dude gave zero fucks.

I am beginning to ramble, however. I went through the effort of cooking something for myself and I'm finding every excuse to do anything but eat it. I hate eating alone. Always cooked for a family and never have felt right since. It's kind of funny, as strong of an individualist as I am - when I act in my own capacity, I prefer to bring people together as a family. I am one of the ones who brings the group of friends together from school. I am the one who has kept in contact with most of the close knit friends I had back on an old message board. Fifteen years ago. Half my life. I brought Suzaku back. I... the staunch conservative... brought the avid liberal back and told her to say hello to our old friends I'd kept in contact with.

It's no one else's responsibility... there is no "we" that keeps a family together. It's the raw will of those who want a family that pulls others into it. When my grandmother died - much of the family fell apart afterward. When my mother died, our family largely imploded. It's kind of funny... always being the loner, always being the one to stand at the edge of the crowd, yet being the one to hold so tightly to a friend I've never seen with my own two eyes.

I haven't spoken to my cousins in years. Have no intention or desire to. Now, my brothers and I keep up with each other. I've taken on debts to help out people I barely know, practically adopted the siblings of room mates as my own. I always take the most uncomfortable spot to sleep - I throw myself out of my own bed to house others and sleep on the floor.

I could have been, at this time, something amazing by the more classic metrics of evaluating it. I could already have a house and the machine shop I want to get set up. I could already have my prototypes rolling out. Maybe I would be famous. Who knows. Maybe I would even have a miniature business empire under me. And... maybe I would have been in a much better place to try and help others around me, rather than foolishly placing others ahead of myself perpetually. The law... the government... those types of things MUST be indifferent. People, though... people aren't that way.

Ah, good... three hours of sleep if I pass out, now. Right on schedule. Double-time on Sundays, though... so that's cool. If they keep this up, I'll have that house and machine shop before too much longer.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What happened with the story?
We are developing and developing. Still, we (more like - me and myself lolol) need some time to do some more consistent character POVs.

I'm having some harsh time trying to tell how the characters are thinking. We kinda do a POV for each character (and this is some journey XD)

If you wish to help me what characters like Hashirama think about the girl would help me a LOT. Hashirama in this story is the rich friend of Madara (an adept of revolutionary ideas even being from elite) that doesn't understand why he is taking that "dream".

The girl somehow understands and more plot....

Everytime I talk about my characters I do a parallel with Kishi's most similar character: in this case, the Founders.

Warning (writer's ramble XD)

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are developing and developing. Still, we (more like - me and myself lolol) need some time to do some more consistent character POVs.

I'm having some harsh time trying to tell how the characters are thinking. We kinda do a POV for each character (and this is some journey XD)

If you wish to help me what characters like Hashirama think about the girl would help me a LOT. Hashirama in this story is the rich friend of Madara (an adept of revolutionary ideas even being from elite) that doesn't understand why he is taking that "dream".

The girl somehow understands and more plot....

Everytime I talk about my characters I do a parallel with Kishi's most similar character: in this case, the Founders.

Warning (writer's ramble XD)
I will help tomorrow dont worry , you sure writing this all down?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will help tomorrow dont worry , you sure writing this all down?
Thanks so much! And....yes, but most of these are rough sketches that tell the dynamics, such as the kind of this one:

You must be registered for see images

It's because we are still in the beggining of development of characters. It's just later on when I can put it all down in a WORD Doc.

Thanks again, and I hope I'm not bothering too much with my writer drama XD.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks so much! And....yes, but most of these are rough sketches that tell the dynamics, such as the kind of this one:

It's because we are still in the beggining of development of characters. It's just later on when I can put it all down in a WORD Doc.

Thanks again, and I hope I'm not bothering too much with my writer drama XD.
You never bother me... im sorry im just tired right now, so im not sure if im capable of writing something. But i will say this for now that Hashirama likes her.

Did you wrote this sketch ?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You never bother me... im sorry im just tired right now, so im not sure if im capable of writing something. But i will say this for now that Hashirama likes her.

Did you wrote this sketch ?
Even when she spits in his work? like "boy you such a puppet to the elders blahblah XD
And No I didn't XD It's just something similar to my terrible sketches XD

Take your time and Thanks for supporting the work! ^^

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

.... I think my sage mode malfunctioned.
Aim64C: The group of writers and I thank you for taking your time and helping us in one of the most difficult parts in the story: pointing out the flaws.

From now on, it will make our job easier, and make possible the creation of more awesome scenes!!!

Thanks very much again!!!

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People, I'm reviving the thread for the sake of teling some news: I'm thankful for the help. All these constructive thoughts helped in the ideological building of some thesis!

Ps: people like Vulpini- yeah, your hate just made the ideology stronger and the female character is now a success. Along with the Madara like character!!!

Thanks again for everythingl!! And of course you can add more things here because we are still building the story!! :)

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is my pitch for Madara's better half:

1. Political stance
She is very much NOT in the same camp as Madara, Hashirama and Tobirama, she looks at the past more than the future.
She is filled with bloodlust from all the battles she has experinced and she doesn't want to move on into some different system. That would only be fake to her.
She would rather continue to fight to her death, than live with peace.

2. Strenght

She doesn't have any special power ups, and she isn't the most exceptional person either, but she is used to having to fight and she has survived as long as she has cus she is good at it.

3. Social bonds

She doesn't have any idols, she doesn't look up to anyone. She isn't the person that goes to Madara, it's more like he has to get to her.
She doesn't care a lot about investing in friendship cus she is used to people dying easily.
She is not a leader, she doesn't shy away from other people either though. She wants to look after her own kind a lot.

4. Personality
She is a little scary. But she means well.

5. Appearance

She has dark short hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCHIHAKUNOICHI

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my pitch for Madara's better half:

1. Political stance
She is very much NOT in the same camp as Madara, Hashirama and Tobirama, she looks at the past more than the future.
She is filled with bloodlust from all the battles she has experinced and she doesn't want to move on into some different system. That would only be fake to her.
She would rather continue to fight to her death, than live with peace.

2. Strenght

She doesn't have any special power ups, and she isn't the most exceptional person either, but she is used to having to fight and she has survived as long as she has cus she is good at it.

3. Social bonds

She doesn't have any idols, she doesn't look up to anyone. She isn't the person that goes to Madara, it's more like he has to get to her.
She doesn't care a lot about investing in friendship cus she is used to people dying easily.
She is not a leader, she doesn't shy away from other people either though. She wants to look after her own kind a lot.

4. Personality
She is a little scary. But she means well.
How does your points change if she is really powerful and manages to save Izuna? (And if she is a bit of a leader)
Also doesnt need to be a gf, it can be just a bff.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How does your points change if she is really powerful and manages to save Izuna? (And if she is a bit of a leader)
Also doesnt need to be a gf, it can be just a bff.
hmmm............................................................................................................................................................................

If she is just a friend, I guess, they need to spend a lot of time together. If she saves his brother then he would instantly like her.
If she is a bit of a leader then, she is gonna get into arguments with him cus she wont like that he spends time with Hashirama or has spent time with him.
Cus that's the enemy she would be more vocal about those opinions then.
Which would lead to more conflict, but I think she would respect Madara even if they differ in opinions.

If Izuna lives....and she would be powerful then Madara would listen to her, more than Hashirama. But at the same time Tobirama wouldn't be in the way agitating him, so (if tha'ts a word), maybe he could be more open to Hashiramas ideas.

But I think she could have lots of influence if she was more powerful and saved Madara's brother. She would totally be popular and have lots of followers too. So she could separate the clan if Madara wanted to go into Hashiramas direction, maybe she could have even gotten them to listen to Madara when they choce peace over his warnings.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm............................................................................................................................................................................

If she is just a friend, I guess, they need to spend a lot of time together. If she saves his brother then he would instantly like her.
If she is a bit of a leader then, she is gonna get into arguments with him cus she wont like that he spends time with Hashirama or has spent time with him.
Cus that's the enemy she would be more vocal about those opinions then.
Which would lead to more conflict, but I think she would respect Madara even if they differ in opinions.

If Izuna lives....and she would be powerful then Madara would listen to her, more than Hashirama. But at the same time Tobirama wouldn't be in the way agitating him, so (if tha'ts a word), maybe he could be more open to Hashiramas ideas.

But I think she could have lots of influence if she was more powerful and saved Madara's brother. She would totally be popular and have lots of followers too. So she could separate the clan if Madara wanted to go into Hashiramas direction, maybe she could have even gotten them to listen to Madara when they choce peace over his warnings.
Do you think that Hashirama would become somewhat annoyed and jealous sf the girl that saved Izuna?

Last edited: