The girl THIS Madara needs for bff and possibly girlfriend?

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved it! :pwease:
I also think that Madara would try not only to protect her- it would be OOC. And after all both are leaders. They are thinking in the "US". In the group. And I'm pretty sure Madara in this scene understands "her guts". Maybe in the same level as Hashirama - (there are other parts in which she risks her own life for her own people and army - even still not being a commader but just a simple soldier.
So yes, he knows she is as selfless as Hashirama -at least in that time he tried to sacrifice himself.)

Your descriptions fit perfectly!:ilu:

I hope I'm not being annoying, but I wish to have your opinion on this other scenario: Madara, Izuna (in this scenario he is alive due the girl saving him with her prodigious skills) and this girl are in a damyo reunion. It's super formal, and y'know: Madara doesn't have formal clothing. Much less her.
She uses a kind of " syndicalist male Industrial revolution clothing" (does it make sense? XD). So yes, she causes some stares - specially by Tobirama and Mito who want alliances with damyos in whatever price it may be -Edo tensei, creating jinchurikis....And it this kind of political stances do annoy her .

The situation eventually heats up, and she is at disadvantage. What Izuna and Madara are thinking and doing? Like what's going in their heads about her? Btw: what's Hashirama thinking about her?

I would love to hear your opinion:bouncy:
I asked you the last time, so im gonna ask you again.... whats damyo?

Im not really sure i understand this completely, but lets try.

Well, lets say that everyone is there - Tobirama/Mito/Hashirama - Madara Izuna - and her. So while Tobirama is making a proposal for the alliance with damyo(w.e that is lol) with ET and jinchurikis - she stands up and saying that that proposal doesnt really fit with damyo's , so if you got something else to add so that the alliance can be accepted. At that moment (like you said) she causes stare by Tobirama and Mito - and Tobirama would be like " Who is this girl"? You have no right to bug in our business - Mito would say something similar - but then Izuna would jump of his sit and say " She was the one who saved my life, she have every right to be here with us, those of you who doesnt agree can just gtfo lol" - The situtation is starting to heat up. and Tobirama would be like " You survived the last time, but this time that wont happened! " He starts the attack, but Hashirama stops him right there - Tobirama!" calm your self down. We cam here to make a treaty not to start a war. I think this girl have every right to be here and say what she got to say and propose to us.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL - Hey is this alright..... !? hahah im so into this like im not even sure whats going on.... but all i know that im kinda blushing.

so.... is this alright? forgive me if something was dumb or if i somehow miss the subject here.... and no ,you're not annoying. This is actually fun....its just im writing something from my head and my world lol

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People who are reading the thread:

Please answer this specific scenario since all the writers are eager to know if you can "see it"

Izuna (in this scenario he is alive due her prodigious skills) and Madara and this hypothetical girl are in a super formal meeting, along with Hashirama and Tobirama. She would be much like Stalin+ suffragete so the discussions would be quite flamed up. And Madara just stands there and chuckles when she is with the advantage. Can you see this? When she has the disadvantage, is he a coward? Or Izuna tries to protect her?

It ended up being 3 questions. But anyway I hope all of you take courage and help us!

We are already thankful for you have read this:ilu:

I asked you the last time, so im gonna ask you again.... whats damyo?

Im not really sure i understand this completely, but lets try.

Well, lets say that everyone is there - Tobirama/Mito/Hashirama - Madara Izuna - and her. So while Tobirama is making a proposal for the alliance with damyo(w.e that is lol) with ET and jinchurikis - she stands up and saying that that proposal doesnt really fit with damyo's , so if you got something else to add so that the alliance can be accepted. At that moment (like you said) she causes stare by Tobirama and Mito - and Tobirama would be like " Who is this girl"? You have no right to bug in our business - Mito would say something similar - but then Izuna would jump of his sit and say " She was the one who saved my life, she have every right to be here with us, those of you who doesnt agree can just gtfo lol" - The situtation is starting to heat up. and Tobirama would be like " You survived the last time, but this time that wont happened! " He starts the attack, but Hashirama stops him right there - Tobirama!" calm your self down. We cam here to make a treaty not to start a war. I think this girl have every right to be here and say what she got to say and propose to us.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL - Hey is this alright..... !? hahah im so into this like im not even sure whats going on.... but all i know that im kinda blushing.

so.... is this alright? forgive me if something was dumb or if i somehow miss the subject here.... and no ,you're not annoying. This is actually fun....its just im writing something from my head and my world lol
OMG. It's perfectly perfect! :pwease::pwease: It's helping so much! You are actually very good at this.
I loved Izuna here. He is very "in character".
Btw: it's daimyo sorry!
I really want to know what's going on with Madara! And with her!
Btw: can you picture a scenario when they are getting out of this meeting? Are they consoling her (because she is still somehow insecure with discussing with the "burguoise", but hates them with all her heart)? What Madara thinks when he is leaving her alone? Are they afraid of leaving her alone -(y'know ambush)?
One thing that I appreciate in your analysis is that Izuna has already accepted her as a "non threat". So I guess Madara is really trusting her too? If Tajima was alive would he be more cautious with her?

Again: the writers and I are already really grateful for the help!

uchihakinipochi im really sorry ..... i dont know what to answer concerning ur kestion...u were being lil bit vague..
Let me see if I can help: What's vague? Is the:

1. character of the girl - so you don't know how she would behave?
2. the situation they are inserted?
3. the feelings of Hashirama, Tobirama or Madara?

Or it's a mix?
1 and 2?
2 and 3?

The perfect female for Madara would be the female hashirama like someone said.
You are going agaisnt the rules. One line quote is forbidden.

Btw: no it's not. Hashirama was the one that backstabbed him. And Hashirama is his own person here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The perfect female for Madara would be the female hashirama like someone said.
It doesnt necessarily need to be a female tho.

Madara arguably has a boner for Hashirama despite the fact that he's not even a female. XD

When will UCHIHAKENPACHI realize that....

Last edited:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG. It's perfectly perfect! :pwease::pwease: It's helping so much! You are actually very good at this.
I loved Izuna here. He is very "in character".
Btw: it's daimyo sorry!
I really want to know what's going on with Madara! And with her!
Btw: can you picture a scenario when they are getting out of this meeting? Are they consoling her (because she is still somehow insecure with discussing with the "burguoise", but hates them with all her heart)? What Madara thinks when he is leaving her alone? Are they afraid of leaving her alone -(y'know ambush)?
One thing that I appreciate in your analysis is that Izuna has already accepted her as a "non threat". So I guess Madara is really trusting her too? If Tajima was alive would he be more cautious with her?

Again: the writers and I are already really grateful for the help!
Really...? I never really writed a stories, but the ones about myself.... and thx - sometimes i feel like im a totally dumb at this...
-

While everything that happened at the meeting and others didnt quite agree with the terms. The girl felt like she was the one at fault because the treaty didnt end up well... with her head down and feeling of a bit frustrated... on way out Madara noticed her and approached her.
What's up with sad face"? Dont worry about them - they just want things to go their way, but im glad that you step up like that" - Then she says - I should probably finish him off with my deadly no jutsu" this guy is really getting on my nervs.
Madara laughs
You must be registered for see images

you really are something arent you?" - Would you like to join my clan? I bet my father (Tajima) would gladly accept a girl like you to fight for us.

:sweat:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Madara arguably has a boner for Hashirama despite the fact that he's not even a female. XD
If you don't have anything constructive to say please, don't even stalk the thread. Like, seriously, it's upsetting you have posted up to 5 posts and none was related to the strife the writers and I are having. Nor it follows the rules.

EDIT: Why you are comparing me to Kenpachi?

Different from The Uchiha that has proven to be a good writer, Minamoto that really is trying to help, and the much others like control chaos, Aim63C,sdkljfsdjnsjnoids, and much much others that took their time to analyse everything (like salamander uchiha and Reboryushon) , you are just trolling.

It's upsetting what you are doing.

Last edited:

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you don't have anything constructive to say please, don't even stalk the thread. Like, seriously, it's upsetting you have posted up to 5 posts and none was related to the strife the writers and I are having. Nor it follows the rules.

EDIT: Why you are comparing me to Kenpachi?

Different from The Uchiha that has proven to be a good writer, Minamoto that really is trying to help, and the much others like control chaos, Aim63C,sdkljfsdjnsjnoids, and much much others that took their time to analyse everything (like salamander uchiha and Reboryushon) , you are just trolling.

It's upsetting what you are doing.
I hope you realize you're being a big hypocrite right now.

When the thread is about Sarada, even when the OP has a good, well-written analisys regarding her character, you don't hesitate to ignore everything and get in the thread just to bash her and spout repetitive old stuff like "hurr Uchiha with glasses durr dilluted blood hurr" "hurr Madara would never be proud of her durr she's a shame to the Uchiha clan".

At least I'm on topic right now. The only "female" that could ever suit Madara is a female version of Hashirama. Those are facts you can't deny. And that's asking much, because I pretty much doubt Madara is into girls, and the manga supports that.

So, you got your answer. Your fanfic female version of Madara's girlfriend sucks, because she's nothing like a female version of Hashirama, which would be the perfect girlfriend for Madara - IF, and that's a big IF, he's even interested in girls. Madara is either gay or asexual, only one out of the two is possible.

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope you realize you're being a big hypocrite right now.

When the thread is about Sarada, even when the OP has a good, well-written analisys regarding her character, you ignore everything and get in the thread just to bash her and spout repetitive stuff like "hurr Uchiha with glasses durr dilluted blood hurr".

At least I'm on topic right now. The only "female" that could ever suit Madara is a female version of Hashirama. Those are facts you can't deny. And that's asking much, because I pretty much doubt Madara is into girls, and the manga supports that.

So, you got your answer. Your fanfic female version of Madara's girlfriend sucks, because she's nothing like a female version of Hashirama, which would be the perfect girlfriend for Madara - IF, and that's a big IF, he's even interested in girls. Madara is either gay or asexual, only one out of the two is possible.
Sadly for you this is a place to help construct a FEMALE BFF for Madara by the request of my writer friends.
Sadly this isn't a place to talk about your disappointments about me or Salad.

And finally, Hashirama is his own person here. We are talking about an additonal character. (That has never been but a source of good feeling for Madara since, she saved his last brother.) It's war friendship. Go watch War Horse movie.

Re read the guidelines.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

When will UCHIHAKENPACHI realize that....
UchihaKenpachi... XD
-

Well, i agree what you said in the above post and bashing Sarada ....

you two are funny

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aim64C, I thanks a lot your strife in analysing all the post. I read every single one of the words in your rant. Well let's begin:
Rant? I suppose, lol. A rant usually has a more negative context how it is used in America. Though I suppose my jungles could be seen as a bit of a rant, particularly as energetic as I tend to be.

I agree that politics annoy Madara a little. After all, he has seen war, and that's what he is good at. He is almost awkward with all this situation.
Most people after combat tend to have difficulty adapting to a peaceful life. Combat, or many types of lifestyle extremes. In a sense, even though they are leaving behind something traumatic and that they didn't like - it is still like losing a pet or a family member. You still find yourself going to fill their bowl after they have died, or expect to seem them wander around the corner. People have difficulty adjusting to any change in their life, be it from peaceful times to traumatic times or traumatic times to peaceful times.

Thanks, now I am able to see one of the problems he would get with this girl: she'd be somehow active and saying a lot of things that may compromise his work or stance. But in the end, she would make him try to see the reason behind it. And he may say "Well, it couldn't be hold back this situation". She may bring "war" talks (since she nevers agree with Tobirama and despises his ways of sacrificing humans with Edo Tensei) and this may annoy the Uchiha members since all they want is peace.
Can you picture this in your mind?
I can, to some degree. The problem is that the arrangement, itself, seems to be reasoned from a political perspective. I have no doubts that Madara would/could see a woman like Mito as competent and reasonable. That doesn't necessarily translate to a romance. What is actually going to make Madara burn with passion for someone? To be willing to do something like this:

It is not hard to see Madara having an opinion on how to treat people, or even being nice to people - what is really hard to see is a situation where Madara would be able to suspend his own goals and wants and incorporate another person into his being. Sure - he and Mito could make a decent team, and in many ways, that can work.... "We work well together, both come from noble lineages, and I think you're attractive... eh, sure." However, I don't really see Mito and Madara going for each other outside of that kind of political arrangement.

Then there is the other part of the equation - why would Mito choose Madara? This is very hard to see, as we don't really know much about Mito's personality, but, once again, I don't really see her having much of a resonance with Madara. Madara and Mito have the day to spend together... what do they do, together? While a couple doesn't need to have everything in common (this is, actually, probably bad), there do need to be some common touch-stones to connect through. For example, a girl doesn't need to be a military buff or a nerd to find it funny how I can drag her around an air show and ramble about how everything works. She could relate to her desire to drag me through creeks and rivers and show me various things.

To use Naruto and Hinata as an example - the data book suggests that Hinata likes pressing flowers, and Naruto likes gardening. The two could easily be seen spending a considerable amount of time together in the garden. Mito and Hashirama could be expected to be seen hosting gatherings or traveling as diplomats. Even Sasuke and Sakura could be seen in a similar regard - a sort of traveling couple who perform aid work, investigations, and emergency response.

.... What do Mito and Madara do? This is why I suggested Tenten. Tenten has been shown to have a smithing streak in her, as well as a rather keen focus on training her skills. This is a sort of detail-and-craftsman mentality that fits well with Madara, if somewhat different in that Madara is more focused on Jutsu than weapon techniques. Thee is that common touch-stone, where each can understand the other's passion and spend time with the other while they are engaging in that passion and supporting/complementing it. As a craftsman, she can understand perfectionism/elitism and appreciate its virtues. The two are going much in the same direction in life - seeking a sort of perfection of the arts/self, and aren't having to make substantial compromises to their desired goals or personal activities in order to remain together.

That's why I say that I think, if anyone could really connect with Madara, it would be someone like Tenten.

I also think that I didn't explain quite well: the girl has the suffragete stance, but specially when Tobirama and Damyos keep doing all their wrong doings. She would also call Hashirama on for being such a puppet. How do you think that Madara would behave towards it? Her stance is like Stalin's when it comes to war -quite merciless. And no she isn't communist. She thinks that the clan should be well and not treated with prejudice.
Would she call Hashirama out for being a puppet because she is with Madara, or because that is what she believes? It seems you are making Mito into a sort of ancillary being for enabling Madara. "If Mito had married Madara, then things would have gone differently..." In this way of thinking, Mito isn't an actual person, but an extension of Hashirama or Madara, rather than her own person. She exists as a sort of tool for their ideas and policies.

That, or you are trying to build a person who produces a desired outcome using Mito as a basis for building from Madara. Which is, still, much the same idea... rather than looking at what type of person would go well with Madara, we are trying to engineer a tool to solve the problem of Madara and Hashirama's dispute, and thus reducing this person to a tool or device.

What leads us to the next point:

Sorry XD I was quite ambiguous. The girl is like Stalin and not Madara. And no! You didn't deviate from the topic at all! Thanks for explaining with such details!
You are welcome.

As she is like Stalin (in fighting -WW2), she is very powerful, challenging Madara's and Hashirama's powers. She is also very "all or nothing", so when she enters you know things are getting horrible just like Stalingrad fight. One thing she is different from Stalin is that she hates betrayal of a leader towards its clan. So she is somehow annoyed with Madara giving up. She understands his situation and don't blames him but still...... That's why she would investigate together with Madara everything that Tobirama is doing. She would have wanted to be by his side in that canon panel when he left the leave in Hashirama's house.
She is a prodigy that started of alone, so Madara feels.... flattered to have her around? I guess Mito and Tobirama would feel inferiority complex. What do you think of it?
I don't dislike your portrayal of Mito, per se, but you are effectively talking about a mediator between Hashirama/Tobirama and Madara. We could remove the Mito you describe from Madara's position and place her anywhere within the Land of Fire, and she would find her way into this dispute and try to resolve it before it led to problems. The Mito you describe has absolutely no real need to be with Madara, and Madara may find her appealing... but, aside from her being a sort of Satsuki Kiryuin who could command a reverse-harem of kings if she wanted, I really don't see much of a real romantic draw between the pair you're describing.

Any guy would find such a girl fairly attractive and would have to rely on some very strong moral principles to not follow the biological impulse to play at having a kid with that. Not to say that romance is impossible for such an icon - but it's like saying: "A goddess walks into the room, does [any male] entertain the idea of A seeing what that is like in bed and B wonder what the kids would look like?" Your portrayal of Mito basically serves as a wish-fulfillment for Madara that doesn't involve violence. He is attracted to her because the things he would like to see happen do so because of her.

As I have said... it's an extremely utilitarian view of how women relate to men, with men as the source of an idea and the woman as the implement. Or almost completely flipped inside out where the woman is an all-powerful goddess who grants the wishes of a man that he can't fill on his own. It somehow occupies both polar extremes at the same time, and just doesn't seem like a healthy arrangement the way you describe it. It's a relationship of political convenience that may be workable, but would ultimately be rather bland with each person existing in isolation.

It's like if I were to get into a relationship with one of my friends. She likes me, and we get along okay. She cleans house fairly well and can keep things organized. We don't argue or fight... but... we don't really have any shared passions per se. There's not much we can really do with each other and fully enjoy it. We don't really stimulate each others' minds. I sound like an ass when I say it, but she only really gets halfway interesting to talk to when she is off of her medication, and that is because I can see her start to engage with the ideas I talk about.

I mean... it would be functional. I wouldn't have an empty space to me in my bed, I wouldn't have to try and motivate my lazier-than-me roommate to clean the house (or stop leaving food containers in the bathroom...), and kids would most certainly be a part of the deal. But... it would be something of a lie, as I would still be alone, and even though it would be a beneficial arrangement for her - it wouldn't really be the kind of relationship she deserves with someone who can genuinely return passionate feelings toward her. It would be far too easy for my eyes to drift, so to speak, and even if I would never do something to betray that relationship - it would eat at me, and in the process, eat at her, too.

By that same token, I am 30 and single - so... idealism comes with something of a cost. There again... I'm not trying to build a career and a family, so there's that.
I really want to hear your opinion.
Well, I hope I don't sound too harsh. I guess what a lot of it boils down to is it sounds like you're looking at who Madara would like based on what problems a woman could solve for him, rather than how she actually would interact with him on a day to day basis. That doesn't mean you're entirely wrong... it's just that it seems your viewpoint is "scope-locked" onto the idea of politics and Madara's conflicts rather than his life and passions.

I may sound a bit crass when I say this... but what kind of girl could Madara talk to and get hard simply from the energy of their discussion about something they both like (that isn't sexual)? What kind of person - what kind of topics - would Madara feel so much passion for that being around someone who shares those passions makes drives him crazy? What aspects of Madara - or Mito, for that matter - are so fundamental to their being that they can practically reach out and touch another person's soul when they are discussing them, from thousands of miles and/or a world away?

Not political views or functions. Not necessarily global ideals or wishes. When two elves from different forests get to share the same passion of dashing through the trees to see what their friend wants to show them. When two craftsmen get to see that focused expression and attention to detail in another's work. When two fighters clash fists in a sparring match and get to mutually enjoy the other's technique, wit, or wile. Not even necessarily a benefit to the other person - just a mutually shared experience that brings both joy and admiration of the other. What does that for Madara and/or Mito?
What would make it such that when the two meet after a time, they almost literally drink each others' presence in?

No one ever knew Aim was such a completely helpless, disgustingly sappy romantic, did they? I used a very powerful fuinjutsu to seal that away long ago - a lost uzumaki technique. Tiny bit of it leaks out from time to time.

Reactions: Jiren

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rant? I suppose, lol. A rant usually has a more negative context how it is used in America. Though I suppose my jungles could be seen as a bit of a rant, particularly as energetic as I tend to be.

Most people after combat tend to have difficulty adapting to a peaceful life. Combat, or many types of lifestyle extremes. In a sense, even though they are leaving behind something traumatic and that they didn't like - it is still like losing a pet or a family member. You still find yourself going to fill their bowl after they have died, or expect to seem them wander around the corner. People have difficulty adjusting to any change in their life, be it from peaceful times to traumatic times or traumatic times to peaceful times.

I can, to some degree. The problem is that the arrangement, itself, seems to be reasoned from a political perspective. I have no doubts that Madara would/could see a woman like Mito as competent and reasonable. That doesn't necessarily translate to a romance. What is actually going to make Madara burn with passion for someone? To be willing to do something like this:

It is not hard to see Madara having an opinion on how to treat people, or even being nice to people - what is really hard to see is a situation where Madara would be able to suspend his own goals and wants and incorporate another person into his being. Sure - he and Mito could make a decent team, and in many ways, that can work.... "We work well together, both come from noble lineages, and I think you're attractive... eh, sure." However, I don't really see Mito and Madara going for each other outside of that kind of political arrangement.

Then there is the other part of the equation - why would Mito choose Madara? This is very hard to see, as we don't really know much about Mito's personality, but, once again, I don't really see her having much of a resonance with Madara. Madara and Mito have the day to spend together... what do they do, together? While a couple doesn't need to have everything in common (this is, actually, probably bad), there do need to be some common touch-stones to connect through. For example, a girl doesn't need to be a military buff or a nerd to find it funny how I can drag her around an air show and ramble about how everything works. She could relate to her desire to drag me through creeks and rivers and show me various things.

To use Naruto and Hinata as an example - the data book suggests that Hinata likes pressing flowers, and Naruto likes gardening. The two could easily be seen spending a considerable amount of time together in the garden. Mito and Hashirama could be expected to be seen hosting gatherings or traveling as diplomats. Even Sasuke and Sakura could be seen in a similar regard - a sort of traveling couple who perform aid work, investigations, and emergency response.

.... What do Mito and Madara do? This is why I suggested Tenten. Tenten has been shown to have a smithing streak in her, as well as a rather keen focus on training her skills. This is a sort of detail-and-craftsman mentality that fits well with Madara, if somewhat different in that Madara is more focused on Jutsu than weapon techniques. Thee is that common touch-stone, where each can understand the other's passion and spend time with the other while they are engaging in that passion and supporting/complementing it. As a craftsman, she can understand perfectionism/elitism and appreciate its virtues. The two are going much in the same direction in life - seeking a sort of perfection of the arts/self, and aren't having to make substantial compromises to their desired goals or personal activities in order to remain together.

That's why I say that I think, if anyone could really connect with Madara, it would be someone like Tenten.

Would she call Hashirama out for being a puppet because she is with Madara, or because that is what she believes? It seems you are making Mito into a sort of ancillary being for enabling Madara. "If Mito had married Madara, then things would have gone differently..." In this way of thinking, Mito isn't an actual person, but an extension of Hashirama or Madara, rather than her own person. She exists as a sort of tool for their ideas and policies.

That, or you are trying to build a person who produces a desired outcome using Mito as a basis for building from Madara. Which is, still, much the same idea... rather than looking at what type of person would go well with Madara, we are trying to engineer a tool to solve the problem of Madara and Hashirama's dispute, and thus reducing this person to a tool or device.

You are welcome.

As she is like Stalin (in fighting -WW2), she is very powerful, challenging Madara's and Hashirama's powers. She is also very "all or nothing", so when she enters you know things are getting horrible just like Stalingrad fight. One thing she is different from Stalin is that she hates betrayal of a leader towards its clan. So she is somehow annoyed with Madara giving up. She understands his situation and don't blames him but still...... That's why she would investigate together with Madara everything that Tobirama is doing. She would have wanted to be by his side in that canon panel when he left the leave in Hashirama's house.
She is a prodigy that started of alone, so Madara feels.... flattered to have her around? I guess Mito and Tobirama would feel inferiority complex. What do you think of it?
I don't dislike your portrayal of Mito, per se, but you are effectively talking about a mediator between Hashirama/Tobirama and Madara. We could remove the Mito you describe from Madara's position and place her anywhere within the Land of Fire, and she would find her way into this dispute and try to resolve it before it led to problems. The Mito you describe has absolutely no real need to be with Madara, and Madara may find her appealing... but, aside from her being a sort of Satsuki Kiryuin who could command a reverse-harem of kings if she wanted, I really don't see much of a real romantic draw between the pair you're describing.

Any guy would find such a girl fairly attractive and would have to rely on some very strong moral principles to not follow the biological impulse to play at having a kid with that. Not to say that romance is impossible for such an icon - but it's like saying: "A goddess walks into the room, does [any male] entertain the idea of A seeing what that is like in bed and B wonder what the kids would look like?" Your portrayal of Mito basically serves as a wish-fulfillment for Madara that doesn't involve violence. He is attracted to her because the things he would like to see happen do so because of her.

As I have said... it's an extremely utilitarian view of how women relate to men, with men as the source of an idea and the woman as the implement. Or almost completely flipped inside out where the woman is an all-powerful goddess who grants the wishes of a man that he can't fill on his own. It somehow occupies both polar extremes at the same time, and just doesn't seem like a healthy arrangement the way you describe it. It's a relationship of political convenience that may be workable, but would ultimately be rather bland with each person existing in isolation.

It's like if I were to get into a relationship with one of my friends. She likes me, and we get along okay. She cleans house fairly well and can keep things organized. We don't argue or fight... but... we don't really have any shared passions per se. There's not much we can really do with each other and fully enjoy it. We don't really stimulate each others' minds. I sound like an ass when I say it, but she only really gets halfway interesting to talk to when she is off of her medication, and that is because I can see her start to engage with the ideas I talk about.

I mean... it would be functional. I wouldn't have an empty space to me in my bed, I wouldn't have to try and motivate my lazier-than-me roommate to clean the house (or stop leaving food containers in the bathroom...), and kids would most certainly be a part of the deal. But... it would be something of a lie, as I would still be alone, and even though it would be a beneficial arrangement for her - it wouldn't really be the kind of relationship she deserves with someone who can genuinely return passionate feelings toward her. It would be far too easy for my eyes to drift, so to speak, and even if I would never do something to betray that relationship - it would eat at me, and in the process, eat at her, too.

By that same token, I am 30 and single - so... idealism comes with something of a cost. There again... I'm not trying to build a career and a family, so there's that.
Well, I hope I don't sound too harsh. I guess what a lot of it boils down to is it sounds like you're looking at who Madara would like based on what problems a woman could solve for him, rather than how she actually would interact with him on a day to day basis. That doesn't mean you're entirely wrong... it's just that it seems your viewpoint is "scope-locked" onto the idea of politics and Madara's conflicts rather than his life and passions.

I may sound a bit crass when I say this... but what kind of girl could Madara talk to and get hard simply from the energy of their discussion about something they both like (that isn't sexual)? What kind of person - what kind of topics - would Madara feel so much passion for that being around someone who shares those passions makes drives him crazy? What aspects of Madara - or Mito, for that matter - are so fundamental to their being that they can practically reach out and touch another person's soul when they are discussing them, from thousands of miles and/or a world away?

Not political views or functions. Not necessarily global ideals or wishes. When two elves from different forests get to share the same passion of dashing through the trees to see what their friend wants to show them. When two craftsmen get to see that focused expression and attention to detail in another's work. When two fighters clash fists in a sparring match and get to mutually enjoy the other's technique, wit, or wile. Not even necessarily a benefit to the other person - just a mutually shared experience that brings both joy and admiration of the other. What does that for Madara and/or Mito?
What would make it such that when the two meet after a time, they almost literally drink each others' presence in?

No one ever knew Aim was such a completely helpless, disgustingly sappy romantic, did they? I used a very powerful fuinjutsu to seal that away long ago - a lost uzumaki technique. Tiny bit of it leaks out from time to time.
Oh gosh. You got it totally wrong. We are not trying to do a tool device to solve Madara's problem. Nor Mito can be told to be a girl to fit as his BFF, as she is her own person here. Nor we are trying to make a perfect person so Madara can be interested romantically. We are talking about a person that Madara can respect in the long term and share a lot of good moments with.

Talking like Hashirama is the ONLY person that can stir up interest in Madara is a lie. I'm sure people like his mother, all his 4 brothers, his father, Butsuma, Tobirama can have a successful time talking about his passions or making him lose his head with rage.

Actually you didn't answer something I really wanted you to: this Madara person (note: in this story it's not even Madara, but someone with a lot of similarities) how would he behave with someone like suffragette + Stalin stance (please take in consideration not just your character, but mine as well, focusing on her). That's it. I want to hear the problems and the good things that come out in this relationship. GOODNESS, It doesn't even have to be romantic!
It's just like with our parents: some things are nice, some are not. And still we are able to love each other.

It's important to note: she has saved Izuna here, so yes, he sees her as different.
Also: she is quite against Tobirama and Mito (representing feudal ideology), something that hurts Madara's goals and made him fell into despair in the long term. That's why the syndicalism is important here, just like when she helps him denounce Tobirama's prejudice.

When she denounces Hashirama for being a pawn -well....their relationship is streched - in a really bad way. But I'm in doubt since Madara is not above feeling bad and grudges against Hashirama.

What do you think about these scenarios?

Hi! The writers and I are analysing what you have written. Tomorrow we will give you an answer and feedback! Look forward it!

@ Mk4013, SeveN797: would you like to add something to the discussion or ask something (that is in the guidelines)? I see you two have been in the thread for a long time.

What do you think of the character built? What problems it would face in that world (considering it's a suffragete + Stalin +syndicalist from the Industrial revolution mix in the personality)?

People who are here don't need to be shy! You all can answer this too!!

Last edited by a moderator:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I asked you another thing: if you could see that specific scenario in your head:
She would have to be a leader herself. Not only a shadow to him. It would help him see she is not following him from behind. But shoulder to shoulder.
I also think she would share his non conformity with the clan not hearing about Tobirama and damyos' bigotry.

It would be cool to see their diplomatic reunions with other leaders. She would be much like Stalin+ suffragete so the discussions would be quite flamed up. And Madara just stands there and chuckles.

answer this: Can you see this scene in your mind?

Guidelines exist and they are to be followed.
What I said should give you a clear idea that I cannot see that scene. There's honestly only two scenes I can see.

1. Madara with Madara.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After thinking a lot about the topic at hand, my conclusion is simple.

Madara would be very well with someone like Konan or Karin.

Both are fearless, badass and can defend themselves. Konan couldn't help healing Izuna but Karin could. Both could see through Tobirama intentions.

My belief is that Madara could have a Polyamorous relation with both. One would complete the other and if it didn't work out, well.. He could always have his way with Tsunade (Which always had that crazy vibe in the bedroom and fits the demanded requirements).

Anyway..

If Madara was into really kinky stuff the solution would also be simple:

Last edited:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bro can i ask u favor plz??....can u give uchihakinopchi a answer in my stead...cuz these kind of threads isn't my speciality...
Totally.

Let me see if I can help: What's vague? Is the:

1. character of the girl - so you don't know how she would behave?
2. the situation they are inserted?
3. the feelings of Hashirama, Tobirama or Madara?

Or it's a mix?
1 and 2?
2 and 3?
The girl would be badass, cus otherwise Madara wouldn't care.

They meet in the battlefield, cus she is exceptional and that's how he notices her.

Hashirama is lame, Tobirama is someone to be suspicious of, and Madara is the true leader for the Uchiha in her eyes. Cus he has their best interest.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

ROUND 2 FOR THE THREAD

update

Hello!! This is @UCHIHAKUNOICHI.
The writers and I have talked and I'll be taking charge of every single quote here. So yes, they will not come back in a while. Just answer these questions, they have left.

It will be the writers who are taking all your ideas and transforming into useful tools to complete a book about Industrial Revolution + Syndicalism + Burguoise and Aristocracy.

Their names are:

@Anna Cóz

@Brandt

@ Megumi Nakamura

I want you to know we appreciate your help, but I ask too to be more specific on the "psychological" aspects that are going in the heads of the characters.

Also: the book is not about a Madara girlfriend fanfic, the one thing that happened is a coincidence is that the main character is a lot like Madara XD XD so they want you to know it's about a socialist leader that happens to be born in the elite of XIX century, so this leader facing the pain of war and famine, has by luck found a girl that is a very successful kind of KGB soldier + suffragete. And then the plot moves on......

Each one of them wants to know your ideas to specific scenarios:

1. @ Megumi: Madara has just faced rejection in a meeting (Tobirama and Hashirama are present) since all his ideas leads other into thinking all he wants is war. This one girl is watching all of this and then she steps in and tries to explain all of Madara is wanting -and truly in his heart - but Mito is the one that calls her on and humilliates her since her background is one of a commoner (in our story it's one of Industrial Workers) and all she is saying is childish talk. She is asked to get out. (Even being a strong powerhouse). NOTE: Mito is engaged to Hashirama already, so anything that Madara says will make Hashirama feel something.

And then Izuna gets in. (note: the girl has saved his life - in our story she is a skilled in chemistry so she helps a injuried brother of the main character)

What Madara and Izuna think and do?

2. @Brandt: Hashirama has taken notice of all of the feats of this girl. He knows she is as powerful as Stalin troops, that she saved Izuna, that she approves Madara and would vote in Madara. But he also knows she has some "weak backgroud".
One day she finally snaps at him, telling that he is nothing but a puppet of Tobirama. He is alone with her. What does he do?

3. @Anna: I would like to complement my friend's ask: How Do Hashirama and Senju members react around her (she has never fought against them physically)?What does Izuna thinks about her towards his brother?

@ UCHIHAKUNOICHI: They will post more later! You just need to choose one of the scenarios or answer both if you want!!

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not talking to anyone, if you got something. Ask me
@UCHIHAKUNOICHI: Hi! They asked you how the females villagers see her and how Mito behaves around her (like, the girl is obviously against her ways, and straight told her she is supporting human sacrifice for jinchuriki -and she does nothing to help Madara)? How they meet? What's her first thought about the girl?

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@UCHIHAKUNOICHI: Hi! They asked you how the females villagers see her and how Mito behaves around her (like, the girl is obviously against her ways, and straight told her she is supporting human sacrifice for jinchuriki -and she does nothing to help Madara)? How they meet? What's her first thought about the girl?
Are you asking me what Mito thinks of her?
-

They met at the daimyo meeting for negotiation (still dont know what that is) - so her declined what Tobirama and Mito had to say, i think that Mito actually saw a brave young girl that nothing will stand in her way to achieve her goals. So, Mito actually likes her, but she dont want to admit to Tobirama and others because they dont share the same opinion.

Her and Madara ? - When deppends on the scenario. There could be more scenarios. If Izuna is alive or not. and if Madara is alone.

But lets say that Madara is alone just like he was and he was betrayed by the Uchiha clan. This girl was also betrayed by everyone just like Madara...and she saw similarities between the two and thats how they got to get along.

Lol - forgot about the villagers - I think they see her as an outsider as she doesnt belong there and she is kinda dark and scary for them

Last edited:
Reactions: UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think storyline looks sweet. I dunno few suggestion would be to flesh out more on the female character. I am pretty interested she could make good heroine character. KGB stuff is so good i liked it. Maybe i would want her past to be described in detail.

She kind of reminds me of rukia kuchikis character of bleach. Seems promising . I think her being commoner sounds good and classist system needs said in more detail . Why is mito against her ? Overall great !!!