The girl THIS Madara needs for bff and possibly girlfriend?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what is the conclusion of this thread?
did madara die a virgin or nah
He did, like his brothers.

I don't think that's what descendant only implies, could also mean you're an ancestor to them. But I'm to open to nuances.
Maybe Madara was like an authority figure of the clans history, so everyone was sort of his descendant.

Or maybe he had lots of descendants...like kings and warlords throughout history.

Last edited:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Maybe Madara was like an authority figure of the clans history, so everyone was sort of his descendant.

Or maybe he had lots of descendants...like kings and warlords throughout history.
That's also how I interpreted it. The Uchiha clan was already a big clan when he came around. It would only hold if he was the Uchiha before all Uchiha's, like Indra.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to be sincere: the main goal of the thread is analyse a girl and leader, that would have shook the ground in Warring States, fighting against Hashirama negligence and saving Izuna.
I just talked about a girlfriend, because otherwise no one would have posted here.

Just to make clear: she is a ENTJ while Madara is a INTJ and Hashirama is a INFP.
That means Madara and the girl would be great fighting together. I'll let the image talk for itself:
You must be registered to see images

Imagine an University AU: in such a world Madara and the girl would be the top students while Hashi is good but not as goal driven as them.
My guess is they are better teammates!
If you like and understand MBTI test help me out more!!!! :coffee::D
Post automatically merged:

That's also how I interpreted it. The Uchiha clan was already a big clan when he came around. It would only hold if he was the Uchiha before all Uchiha's, like Indra.
Please do not deviate the topic! As you are willing to write here, analyse the girl in the OP and respect the writers!
Tell me what you think about it!

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that's what descendant only implies, could also mean you're an ancestor to them. But I'm to open to nuances.
The word ancestor is explicit there's not much room for interpretation, especially when my ancestor is used.
You must be registered for see images

I think I made a thread on this a while back.

Read above, no other Uchiha refers to one gone by as ancestor either. To establish another meaning requires an existing precedent.

It could explain why Madara was annoyed, perhaps his wife refused to leave the village. Just the clan abandoning you isn't enough to get aggravated.

@UCHIHAKUNOICHI we're discussing Madara's women based off of the manga.

Reactions: UCHIHAKUNOICHI

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The word ancestor is explicit there's not much room for interpretation, especially when my ancestor is used.

Salamander please: you all can talk about this, but as Im using all the posts here to make a power point for my writer friends. The topics should all include the girl that I made up.
Otherwise its going to be horrible and too difficult to cut and copy the texts of animebase :(
Plase tell me what you thought of the girl in the OP!:cool::p

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Read above, no other Uchiha refers to one gone by as ancestor either. To establish another meaning requires an existing precedent.

It could explain why Madara was annoyed, perhaps his wife refused to leave the village. Just the clan abandoning you isn't enough to get aggravated.

Good point.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Salamander please: you all can talk about this, but as Im using all the posts here to make a power point for my writer friends. The topics should all include the girl that I made up.
Otherwise its going to be horrible and too difficult to cut and copy the texts of animebase :(
Plase tell me what you thought of the girl in the OP!:cool::p
Okay sorry I'll stay on topic.

Could you link a post of what you want my thoughts on.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ok I understand. But actually when I talked about gf it was just clickbait.
The goal is to talk about a new character in the OP.
I strived a lot to put my friends thoughts (they are makinga story with similar characters) in that big text and really wanted to hear your opinion about it from a long time ago since you know so much about Madara :(

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to be sincere: the main goal of the thread is analyse a girl and leader, that would have shook the ground in Warring States, fighting against Hashirama negligence and saving Izuna.
I just talked about a girlfriend, because otherwise no one would have posted here.

Just to make clear: she is a ENTJ while Madara is a INTJ and Hashirama is a INFP.
That means Madara and the girl would be great fighting together. I'll let the image talk for itself:

Imagine an University AU: in such a world Madara and the girl would be the top students while Hashi is good but not as goal driven as them.
My guess is they are better teammates!
If you like and understand MBTI test help me out more!!!! :coffee::D

Please do not deviate the topic! As you are willing to write here, analyse the girl in the OP and respect the writers!
Tell me what you think about it!
A question on the definition of each personality type, did you define them yourself, based off of analysis of what each would mean or were they existing definitions?

Ok I understand. But actually when I talked about gf it was just clickbait.
The goal is to talk about a new character in the OP.
I strived a lot to put my friends thoughts (they are makinga story with similar characters) in that big text and really wanted to hear your opinion about it from a long time ago since you know so much about Madara :(
Could you link the post and I'll read over it:)

There are six pages and I don't want to be influenced by opinions

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A question on the definition of each personality type, did you define them yourself, based off of analysis of what each would mean or were they existing definitions?

Could you link the post and I'll read over it:)

There are six pages and I don't want to be influenced by opinions
Ok! Thanks so much!

First is a link to the basics of the girl already made up - explaining by real life events how she would behave

https://animebase.me/threads/the-girl-this-madara-needs-for-bff-and-possibly-girlfriend.760639/#post-21802829

2) About the personality type, we did together a 2 day long research (this was so difficult :eek::headdesk:). We came to believe that Madara is INTJ and Hashi a INFP. analysing how they reacted to events.
I'll let the image speak:

As for the girl, we did the test for her and seeing how she'd react to each everyday life situation.

I'd like to know in a University AU how you think that Madara would see her (before and after she saves Izuna from a cruel death). Keep in mind that she isn't as rich as he is by now. They are kind of teenagers.

And of course what you think about all of this, criticism etc.

Also: I agree that Madara was annoyed looking at Obito XD Maybe he is just using his sixth sense and knows how much this boy will screw everything. XD
(And also because he reminds him of the clan that made his family suffer so much)

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What would you say about Young Chiyo...I mean she had a good political position, She respected and loved her village, She was strong and also..She has high of level intellect...
Yeah, it's a good archetype for the girl. It matches a lot of ideas! But still: I think Madara would treat young Chyo like Oonoki lol XD

But what do you think about a kind of girl that has the attitude of italian immigrants in 1800's, or suffragetes. And not the lady type. Do you think that a more modern woman fits his situation better to be his best friend?

Or he would think low of such person? He'd prefer the lady type like Mito to have any kind of talk?

hehe, I think he would understand.

Maybe he would be nice to her but she wouldn't be nice back.
I forgot to ask you how you think Izuna would react and act after his salvation. What do you think?

lol Izuna was the one saved and we're all talking about Madara hahaha

Could you please imagine in a Ninja Universe and then in a University AU?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pulkit singh3

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, it's a good archetype for the girl. It matches a lot of ideas! But still: I think Madara would treat young Chyo like Oonoki lol XD

But what do you think about a kind of girl that has the attitude of italian immigrants in 1800's, or suffragetes. And not the lady type. Do you think that a more modern woman fits his situation better to be his best friend?

Or he would think low of such person? He'd prefer the lady type like Mito to have any kind of talk?

I forgot to ask you how you think Izuna would react and act after his salvation. What do you think?

lol Izuna was the one saved and we're all talking about Madara hahaha

Could you please imagine in a Ninja Universe and then in a University AU?
I think Izuna would be humbled, probably like her and respect her too.

I don't know if she would fit into a university, cus I see her as some sort of warrior, but maybe if it's like serious education and not just elemntary school it would work.

She would totally be awesome at school too, like she would get good grades.

She would probably be one of the popular kids but not like make such a big deal about it, she wouldn't be too noisy you don't notice her that much. Or maybe that's not how universities work xD.

I think she would be a little by herself and not talk to too many peoiple. But also be somewhat known and hanging out with others. At least that's my imagination.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok! Thanks so much!

First is a link to the basics of the girl already made up - explaining by real life events how she would behave

https://animebase.me/threads/the-girl-this-madara-needs-for-bff-and-possibly-girlfriend.760639/#post-21802829
Okay got it.

1st part is correct, Madara dislikes weakness, he considers it's ugly. Which is also why he would train very hard even though he was a prodigy. So a weak girl wouldn't do she'd definitely be off putting, neither weak willed or weak in ability(Hinata as an example).

Healing Izuna may earn her brownie points, but Madara is still quite reserved. He may value her, but not necessarily as a confidant. Perhaps her saving Izuna may remind him of how incapable he was to save his other siblings, it may backfire when it comes to relationships. He constantly mentioned You can't really know what's inside a person(their guts/referencing sincerity). It took something deeply relatable(loss of kin and incapability to do something about it, in otherwords they were equals) with Hashirama for Madara to open up, he saw Hashirama's depression(sincerity). It was relatable because he would've experienced the same. Does the girl have something of a similar nature or greater to offer. Lets say she has a similar loss and that drove her to learn healing arts to be able to protect those close to her. Then her saving Izuna would have a much deeper meaning and impact to Madara. It could be workable or relatable.

By gaining favour or semi equality she would have Madara's ear. It would allow something to bond over. A woman like Mito wouldn't make the cut she was given more like an alliance tribute to Hashirama. It doesn't show that they had any relationship past breeding material. I don't think suffraggetes or early immigrants make the cut either, they had hardships but they're not relatable.

Wealth didn't matter to Madara his goals did, wealth didn't matter to Hashirama his goal did. The girl must value her goal and ideals to gain Madara's respect. Madara wanted to protect his kin and clan but was undermined by the enemy(Tobirama), he would need a girl that calls a spade a spade(call out Tobirama) if she's like him then the situation can't improve. A girl without nobility of lineage wouldn't hold much sway over those with it either. Madara was recognising people by lineage, and was mocking them for being weak and bringing insult to their lineage(Tsunade to the senju). It shows he recognises and respects those with lineage and what they bring with them. In the anime he was even surprised when the Shitmura clan and Sarutobi clan decided to join Konoha, he recognised their lineage to be noteworthy enough to earn his respect.

The only woman who comes to mind is Hanabi, she's talented and prodigious. She comes from a noble clan(lineage) and is the heiress(authroirty). Has a deep connection to her family(cares for the mongrels), is strong willed enough that she wanted to protect her sister from Naruto's neglect. She was willing to solo Hinata so she'd come and live in the Hyuga compound against her will, and away from her husband. She's clearly shown a deep care for her family and an overprotective nature(relatable to Madara). Most importantly she can speak up for herself when necessary or voice her objections(Tobirama dilemma is covered) instead of stay quiet(She did with Hinata, or demonstarted her care for her family). She doesn't have the healing ability, why Hyuga with their dojutsu don't is beyond me, but she does fulfill the criteria. She also allows for stubbornness and disagreement to create a little drama. On another note her eyes were also considered pure and the only ones to awaken an upgraded version similar to the rinnegan. Hanabi Hime is the only one :nosebleed:

2) About the personality type, we did together a 2 day long research (this was so difficult :eek::headdesk:). We came to believe that Madara is INTJ and Hashi a INFP. analysing how they reacted to events.
I'll let the image speak:
I see, then I don't want to be dismissive, I'll only point out the Hashirama would be an E and not an I. In fact its sort of been stressed being an Ashura and an incarnate habit, which was why Ashura was chosen. Anyway Hashi would voice his disagreement and discuss with his father, siblings, Madara or anybody else.

This is a simple scale to use, brief yet allows for some depth. Perhaps, You could employ it and reconsider some traits.
also another point to consider people can have elements of both with dominance towards one over the other. Circumstance may also change which trait comes to the surface. It's something to bear in mind when conducting personality tests.

As for the girl, we did the test for her and seeing how she'd react to each everyday life situation.

I'd like to know in a University AU how you think that Madara would see her (before and after she saves Izuna from a cruel death). Keep in mind that she isn't as rich as he is by now. They are kind of teenagers.

And of course what you think about all of this, criticism etc.
I don't think the Uni scene would make much difference to his personality. I think what I've highlighted above would make him the same. His personality and ideals were shaped at a younger age.

Also: I agree that Madara was annoyed looking at Obito XD Maybe he is just using his sixth sense and knows how much this boy will screw everything. XD
(And also because he reminds him of the clan that made his family suffer so much)
Yes:)

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay got it.

1st part is correct, Madara dislikes weakness, he considers it's ugly. Which is also why he would train very hard even though he was a prodigy. So a weak girl wouldn't do she'd definitely be off putting, neither weak willed or weak in ability(Hinata as an example).

Healing Izuna may earn her brownie points, but Madara is still quite reserved. He may value her, but not necessarily as a confidant. Perhaps her saving Izuna may remind him of how incapable he was to save his other siblings, it may backfire when it comes to relationships. He constantly mentioned You can't really know what's inside a person(their guts/referencing sincerity). It took something deeply relatable(loss of kin and incapability to do something about it, in otherwords they were equals) with Hashirama for Madara to open up, he saw Hashirama's depression(sincerity). It was relatable because he would've experienced the same. Does the girl have something of a similar nature or greater to offer. Lets say she has a similar loss and that drove her to learn healing arts to be able to protect those close to her. Then her saving Izuna would have a much deeper meaning and impact to Madara. It could be workable or relatable.

By gaining favour or semi equality she would have Madara's ear. It would allow something to bond over. A woman like Mito wouldn't make the cut she was given more like an alliance tribute to Hashirama. It doesn't show that they had any relationship past breeding material. I don't think suffraggetes or early immigrants make the cut either, they had hardships but they're not relatable.

Wealth didn't matter to Madara his goals did, wealth didn't matter to Hashirama his goal did. The girl must value her goal and ideals to gain Madara's respect. Madara wanted to protect his kin and clan but was undermined by the enemy(Tobirama), he would need a girl that calls a spade a spade(call out Tobirama) if she's like him then the situation can't improve. A girl without nobility of lineage wouldn't hold much sway over those with it either. Madara was recognising people by lineage, and was mocking them for being weak and bringing insult to their lineage(Tsunade to the senju). It shows he recognises and respects those with lineage and what they bring with them. In the anime he was even surprised when the Shitmura clan and Sarutobi clan decided to join Konoha, he recognised their lineage to be noteworthy enough to earn his respect.

The only woman who comes to mind is Hanabi, she's talented and prodigious. She comes from a noble clan(lineage) and is the heiress(authroirty). Has a deep connection to her family(cares for the mongrels), is strong willed enough that she wanted to protect her sister from Naruto's neglect. She was willing to solo Hinata so she'd come and live in the Hyuga compound against her will, and away from her husband. She's clearly shown a deep care for her family and an overprotective nature(relatable to Madara). Most importantly she can speak up for herself when necessary or voice her objections(Tobirama dilemma is covered) instead of stay quiet(She did with Hinata, or demonstarted her care for her family). She doesn't have the healing ability, why Hyuga with their dojutsu don't is beyond me, but she does fulfill the criteria. She also allows for stubbornness and disagreement to create a little drama. On another note her eyes were also considered pure and the only ones to awaken an upgraded version similar to the rinnegan. Hanabi Hime is the only one :nosebleed:

I see, then I don't want to be dismissive, I'll only point out the Hashirama would be an E and not an I. In fact its sort of been stressed being an Ashura and an incarnate habit, which was why Ashura was chosen. Anyway Hashi would voice his disagreement and discuss with his father, siblings, Madara or anybody else.

This is a simple scale to use, brief yet allows for some depth. Perhaps, You could employ it and reconsider some traits.
also another point to consider people can have elements of both with dominance towards one over the other. Circumstance may also change which trait comes to the surface. It's something to bear in mind when conducting personality tests.

I don't think the Uni scene would make much difference to his personality. I think what I've highlighted above would make him the same. His personality and ideals were shaped at a younger age.

Yes:)
How do any of your points change if she is really strong to the point of being able to kill him and if she is really goal driven to make the world a better place And if she does have prestigious blood but is just poor trying to make her way into success.

In the actual story she also lost her parents to a bombing in the likes of WW2. She and her little brother suffered a lot due to it to the point of almost freezing to death.
The writers and I didnt decide if he will die.:eek:
After this she goes a rampage to have "world peace".

Also: aren't you being a little too cold? XD
Madara was willing to befriend - to the point of being bff even after death- someone whose brother killed Izuna. And also killed him. Saying the worst words he ever heard from someone.

Why Madara would be so cold towards her? Specially the smiling! Madara. Please do not be afraid to change the plot!

Also: how Izuna would treat her?

Last edited: