The girl THIS Madara needs for bff and possibly girlfriend?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do any of your points change if she is really strong to the point of being able to kill him and if she is really goal driven to make the world a better place And if she does have prestigious blood but is just poor trying to make her way into success.
Being able to kill him won't change the situation much. It'll only drive Madara to become stronger. The second point is being driven to make the world a better place won't matter if it doesn't align with Madara's view. Hashi and Madara wanted to make the world a better place, yet they still didn't make the village until a certain point. Even after them Madara realised it was false peace so they split. They carried on fighting after that point. As for lineage, it will help on the political scene wealth isn't necessary. Prestigious blood brings with itself other qualities like political clout.

In the actual story she also lost her parents to a bombing in the likes of WW2. She and her little brother suffered a lot due to it to the point of almost freezing to death.
The writers and I didnt decide if he will die.:eek:
After this she goes a rampage to have "world peace".
Do they both share the loss of familybdue to the war, die to being powerless to change the situation? If they do that give a grounds for bonding. It gives a platform to begin friendship and share ideals. However, she must have some strength that she can afford change. Even though Hashirama and Madara both lost siblings, and couldn't save them, they were ninja from clans(lineage) and had the potential to bring about change by gaining strength. They had a peak(top of the clans and be heard) they could rise to bring about change. She has to have that kind of quality within her.

Also: aren't you being a little too cold? XD
Madara was willing to befriend - to the point of being bff even after death- someone whose brother killed Izuna. And also killed him. Saying the worst words he ever heard from someone.
Madara never liked Tobirama, he was willing to tolerate him but work with Hashirama. He saw sincerity in Hashirama and they were at the top(decision makers for their clans=power). When Madara saw Hashirama being manipulated by Tobirama, Madara realised Hashirama wasn't his own man and could be swayed. In otherwords Hashirama's sincerity could be influenced by an external factor and it was no longer clear. The scenario of Tobirama and the girl aren't comparable. The lynchpin here was Hashirama who Madara was able to relate with. I gave the reasons earlier(previous post) because both were in a similar situation to begin with.

Why Madara would be so cold towards her? Specially the smiling! Madara. Please do not be afraid to change the plot!
Smiling Madara was temporarily smiling, lol. Madara would be cold to her because he was powerless to do anything, yet she has power to do something. Being reminded of your deficiency, which led to your loss will make you cold. Hashirama and he were both powerless(one wasn't above the other), they had the same/similar experience from there they decided to gain power. The order of events plays an important role in Madara's psychology and behaviour. If the girl is introduced and then relates to Madara of her loss and how she wanted to gain the power to bring about change, it becomes relatable for Madara. She went through a similar struggle and loss as him. From being unable to becoming able like Madara.

Also: how Izuna would treat her?
This parts interesting, if she saves Izuna so he can carry on helping Madara it could be a wild card. Izuna was like his father he valued the Uchiha above all else, even in his dying breathes he wanted Madara to protect the Uchiha. If Izuna living helps facilitate their protection and allows him to support his brother then it's possible he would be greatful. He may be able to convince Madara to give her his ear. Although it could backfire even though Madara valued his brothers life, he valued his own view above all else. Izuna said don't trust them, Madara ended up trusting Hashirama. It could end up creating a rift berween Izuna and Madara if Madara ignores him and lead to Izuna disliking her. If the situation has a relatability factor then both Izuna and Madara would develop a definite bond.

Btw I did say I didn't want to critque your personailty types, it took you two days. But, I'm sorry, even though Madara's a visionary, he's grounded in reality. He looks for real, tangible steps to achieve his goals. He's sensing dominated over intuition. Remember he and Hashirama were discussing the village, Madara was given out the practical steps of how to achieve the village or be heard. When he saw Tobirama undermine Hashirama he saw the flaw(factors that can't be mitigated), then using sensing dominance devised a plan. The Uchiha ignored him so Madara left. Madara continued on his way and developed more plans, all dominated by sensing to bring his dream to fruition.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being able to kill him won't change the situation much. It'll only drive Madara to become stronger. The second point is being driven to make the world a better place won't matter if it doesn't align with Madara's view. Hashi and Madara wanted to make the world a better place, yet they still didn't make the village until a certain point. Even after them Madara realised it was false peace so they split. They carried on fighting after that point. As for lineage, it will help on the political scene wealth isn't necessary. Prestigious blood brings with itself other qualities like political clout.

Do they both share the loss of familybdue to the war, die to being powerless to change the situation? If they do that give a grounds for bonding. It gives a platform to begin friendship and share ideals. However, she must have some strength that she can afford change. Even though Hashirama and Madara both lost siblings, and couldn't save them, they were ninja from clans(lineage) and had the potential to bring about change by gaining strength. They had a peak(top of the clans and be heard) they could rise to bring about change. She has to have that kind of quality within her.

Madara never liked Tobirama, he was willing to tolerate him but work with Hashirama. He saw sincerity in Hashirama and they were at the top(decision makers for their clans=power). When Madara saw Hashirama being manipulated by Tobirama, Madara realised Hashirama wasn't his own man and could be swayed. In otherwords Hashirama's sincerity could be influenced by an external factor and it was no longer clear. The scenario of Tobirama and the girl aren't comparable. The lynchpin here was Hashirama who Madara was able to relate with. I gave the reasons earlier(previous post) because both were in a similar situation to begin with.

Smiling Madara was temporarily smiling, lol. Madara would be cold to her because he was powerless to do anything, yet she has power to do something. Being reminded of your deficiency, which led to your loss will make you cold. Hashirama and he were both powerless(one wasn't above the other), they had the same/similar experience from there they decided to gain power. The order of events plays an important role in Madara's psychology and behaviour. If the girl is introduced and then relates to Madara of her loss and how she wanted to gain the power to bring about change, it becomes relatable for Madara. She went through a similar struggle and loss as him. From being unable to becoming able like Madara.

This parts interesting, if she saves Izuna so he can carry on helping Madara it could be a wild card. Izuna was like his father he valued the Uchiha above all else, even in his dying breathes he wanted Madara to protect the Uchiha. If Izuna living helps facilitate their protection and allows him to support his brother then it's possible he would be greatful. He may be able to convince Madara to give her his ear. Although it could backfire even though Madara valued his brothers life, he valued his own view above all else. Izuna said don't trust them, Madara ended up trusting Hashirama. It could end up creating a rift berween Izuna and Madara if Madara ignores him and lead to Izuna disliking her. If the situation has a relatability factor then both Izuna and Madara would develop a definite bond.

Btw I did say I didn't want to critque your personailty types, it took you two days. But, I'm sorry, even though Madara's a visionary, he's grounded in reality. He looks for real, tangible steps to achieve his goals. He's sensing dominated over intuition. Remember he and Hashirama were discussing the village, Madara was given out the practical steps of how to achieve the village or be heard. When he saw Tobirama undermine Hashirama he saw the flaw(factors that can't be mitigated), then using sensing dominance devised a plan. The Uchiha ignored him so Madara left. Madara continued on his way and developed more plans, all dominated by sensing to bring his dream to fruition.
Then what she would have to do in order to gain Madaras trust?
lets suppose Butsuma is alive during the time Izuna got killed in canon.
He would react with aggression and total disrespect towards the girl. Just like Tobirama.
They would probably plot against her and her family so they wont have another Madara type in the way.

And Madara would still be ungrateful? Like "yeah you snobbish girl, know your place, get dead!"
I mean she saved his last brother. Something not even Hashirama would be willing to do - not even in secrecy.
In my story while she is healing Izuna, she recognizes Madara telling him of how much of a great brother he is. Willing to leave the battle lead to take care of him.
She also gives away of how much of hypocrite and disturbing Tobirama is.

So now.... She showing her guts will amount to nothing and the Uchiha brothers will let her get slaughtered? (Lets keep in mind she wants a village- but a fair one with no mixing between clans)

(Oh my god XD rift between brothers? It seems you arent very fond of her )

But yes. She would be surrounded by suspicion at first. A lot of it.
I guess the likes of Mito would be very annoyed with her!!!

And thanks so much!:jas: I am appreciating your challenging views! Its helping a lot!

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then what she would have to do in order to gain Madaras trust?
lets suppose Butsuma is alive during the time Izuna got killed in canon.
He would react with aggression and total disrespect towards the girl. Just like Tobirama.
They would probably plot against her and her family so they wont have another Madara type in the way.
Madara would go to reflect alone(introverts do that) by the river where he first met Hashirama. The scenario they meet under to develop a connection would have to be a scenario of solitude. You could say something both do which is similar and they meet at that place. Perhaps on a seperate occasion via a plot mechanism, at the place of reflection, she could mention the similar experience. Madara would find it relatable and some rapport can be built. I say some because you can't rush it otherwise it'll be forced.

She's meant to be similar to Madara via relatable experience, yet different in character. I think I described it in the post where I suggested Hanabi Hime. Lineage would give her clout and hinder Batsuma(would never allow the village so why would he be there?) and Tobirama from trying to stop her. It would backfire on Tobirama and "Batsuma" if they tried to stir the pot on two seperate fronts with two noble clans.

And Madara would still be ungrateful? Like "yeah you snobbish girl, know your place, get dead!"
I mean she saved his last brother. Something not even Hashirama would be willing to do - not even in secrecy.
In my story while she is healing Izuna, she recognizes Madara telling him of how much of a great brother he is. Willing to leave the battle lead to take care of him.
She also gives away of how much of hypocrite and disturbing Tobirama is.
That only shows that she's motivated by her own ends and a forced narrative. There's no sincerity, why would she criticise Tobirama? Madara and the Uchiha were also refusing peace offers, that's why fighting continued. That's not relatable to Madara at all and shows she doesn't really have a compass. If an event of relatability(shared original experience which led to her developing healing powers because she was helpless to bring an end and protect those of blood to her etc) takes place after she heals Izuna in the place of reflection without her originally criticising anybody, it's war after all, then there a possibility to become relatable. You need to add another scene or another act to give the introvert(Madara) and the girl an opportunity. Madara would soften, but not necessarily be open to explore feelings. That would take time and would Madara prioritise feelings over peace? Those are things to consider, a possible point to explore Madara's character at a deeper level.

So now.... She showing her guts will amount to nothing and the Uchiha brothers will let her get slaughtered? (Lets keep in mind she wants a village- but a fair one with no mixing between clans)

(Oh my god XD rift between brothers? It seems you arent very fond of her )
You have to consider the characters from all angles, their interactions and behaviour, not just the one we have in our mindset. Also the why, is most important. I never said they'd let her get slaughtered, perhaps they'll save her life and the debts been paid. Relatability potential and connection developing potential is out of the window. Wanting a village of peace and equality isn't good enough, that didn't bring peace between the Uchiha and Senju even though Madara and Hashirama originally wanted it.

But yes. She would be surrounded by suspicion at first. A lot of it.
I guess the likes of Mito would be very annoyed with her!!!
I'm sorry, but I view the relationship between Mito and Hashi as one of political necessity. However, she may try to undermine the girl and Madara(if there's a relationship) to protect her own husband by default standing in the village.

And thanks so much!:jas: I am appreciating your challenging views! Its helping a lot!
No problem, I'm here to help:blush::sweat:

Btw if you're writing then can I say if a narrative is forced it loses appeal. A reader imagines himself or herself in the place of your characters. What they would do and how they would interact. The story loses depth and becomes shallow instead of appealing with forced narratives. When an author creates a narrative then starts undermining it then the story becomes chaotic. A person can't relate to chaos but can relate to order(whatever that may be). Thats why people enjoy Naruto, and point out Kishi let the writing slip badly. Post pain arc it all went down hill.
And Boruto is not even worth a mention, it's like it written by a kid who wanted to be the MC, who wanted to pull shit out of his arse, where all girls are dressed like cheap sluts, only there for his masturbation(author's) etc. It's low grade writing, the worst I've seen in a while. I don't want to go off topic, but the quality of writing can make or break a story.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCHIHAKUNOICHI

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara would go to reflect alone(introverts do that) by the river where he first met Hashirama. The scenario they meet under to develop a connection would have to be a scenario of solitude. You could say something both do which is similar and they meet at that place. Perhaps on a seperate occasion via a plot mechanism, at the place of reflection, she could mention the similar experience. Madara would find it relatable and some rapport can be built. I say some because you can't rush it otherwise it'll be forced.

She's meant to be similar to Madara via relatable experience, yet different in character. I think I described it in the post where I suggested Hanabi Hime. Lineage would give her clout and hinder Batsuma(would never allow the village so why would he be there?) and Tobirama from trying to stop her. It would backfire on Tobirama and "Batsuma" if they tried to stir the pot on two seperate fronts with two noble clans.

That only shows that she's motivated by her own ends and a forced narrative. There's no sincerity, why would she criticise Tobirama? Madara and the Uchiha were also refusing peace offers, that's why fighting continued. That's not relatable to Madara at all and shows she doesn't really have a compass. If an event of relatability(shared original experience which led to her developing healing powers because she was helpless to bring an end and protect those of blood to her etc) takes place after she heals Izuna in the place of reflection without her originally criticising anybody, it's war after all, then there a possibility to become relatable. You need to add another scene or another act to give the introvert(Madara) and the girl an opportunity. Madara would soften, but not necessarily be open to explore feelings. That would take time and would Madara prioritise feelings over peace? Those are things to consider, a possible point to explore Madara's character at a deeper level.

You have to consider the characters from all angles, their interactions and behaviour, not just the one we have in our mindset. Also the why, is most important. I never said they'd let her get slaughtered, perhaps they'll save her life and the debts been paid. Relatability potential and connection developing potential is out of the window. Wanting a village of peace and equality isn't good enough, that didn't bring peace between the Uchiha and Senju even though Madara and Hashirama originally wanted it.

I'm sorry, but I view the relationship between Mito and Hashi as one of political necessity. However, she may try to undermine the girl and Madara(if there's a relationship) to protect her own husband by default standing in the village.

No problem, I'm here to help:blush::sweat:

Btw if you're writing then can I say if a narrative is forced it loses appeal. A reader imagines himself or herself in the place of your characters. What they would do and how they would interact. The story loses depth and becomes shallow instead of appealing with forced narratives. When an author creates a narrative then starts undermining it then the story becomes chaotic. A person can't relate to chaos but can relate to order(whatever that may be). Thats why people enjoy Naruto, and point out Kishi let the writing slip badly. Post pain arc it all went down hill.
And Boruto is not even worth a mention, it's like it written by a kid who wanted to be the MC, who wanted to pull shit out of his arse, where all girls are dressed like cheap sluts, only there for his masturbation(author's) etc. It's low grade writing, the worst I've seen in a while. I don't want to go off topic, but the quality of writing can make or break a story.
I guess you are right, specially in the moral compass aspect of the girl. She does seem to be somehow lost in the narrative ideologically speaking. And with that she seems at first "forced".
But Madara indeed is a complex character. Specially in the moment of pre Konoha building.
Much more with an alive Izuna.

Its a difficult scenario. No doubt.
Its almost like imagining yourself in a Roman Senate trying to become Emperor. Its almost impossible to know what can come out.
But lets change focus to a somewhat simple scenario: one where we only have a pro Madara female leader - a very powerful clan leader but still making her way into total success. (Oh goodness I hope this doesnt sound like a Mary Sue). She is very intelligent but somehow hasty, and funny when you know her personally.

What do you think that Tajima, and Mito would think of such person? Dont think about the plot. Just the essence of the character.
Also why Batsuma XD?

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess you are right, specially in the moral compass aspect of the girl. She does seem to be somehow lost in the narrative ideologically speaking. And with that she seems at first "forced".
But Madara indeed is a complex character. Specially in the moment of pre Konoha building.
Much more with an alive Izuna.
I'm glad you're thinking about it:)
Btw I took Madara's complexities into consideration when I gave my assessment. Especially in light of Izuna being alive.

Its a difficult scenario. No doubt.
Its almost like imagining yourself in a Roman Senate trying to become Emperor. Its almost impossible to know what can come out.
But lets change focus to a somewhat simple scenario: one where we only have a pro Madara female leader - a very powerful clan leader but still making her way into total success. (Oh goodness I hope this doesnt sound like a Mary Sue). She is very intelligent but somehow hasty, and funny when you know her personally.
The question will always be why is she pro Madara, why not pro anybody else? If the narrative is changing does that mean Madara's character is changing for this scenario? If it is then he's no longer Madara. I think Hanabi type character would be ideal, she has all the uniqueness necessary, you could add a little tragedy like her mother being killed and Ao/another clan getting her eyes for power, she was powerless to help her as she bled out etc. Or Hinata being kidnapped by the clans of the Kumo for there procurement of the Byakugan(don't want to go into the details of how or what purpose Hinata would serve) for power. That would create a burden to bear I'd you catch my drift. A future faceoff between them would also be cool, I fiercly loyal to the cloud another to her clan and village. But you have to be selective you can't create extreme tragedy it becomes forced and the reader will get lost/put off unless it's spread out. Kakashi was pretty good in that regard, he's probably amongst the best written characters. Sorry for the tangent, I get caught up in the moment at times.

What do you think that Tajima, and Mito would think of such person? Dont think about the plot. Just the essence of the character.
Also why Batsuma XD?
Ignoring the plot and purely going by personality and portrayal. Tajime's fierce loyalty to his clan and forwarding their interests may allow favourable status to her. Remember under Tajime the Uchiha and Hogaromo clan has an alliance, self interest comes into play. However, conflict could arise if her existence could pose a threat to the Uchiha even if she's an ally. This is purely going off of personailty and past behaviour, to conclude how he'd receive her. Mito is a loyalist to Konoha for the sake of the alliance, she even became the 9 tails vessel for Konoha. And if the databook description of her personailty is considered. If she fosters the same ideology she'd be well received if not then she'll be rejected or not trusted.

Ultimately her reception will always depend on the plot and the characters she interacts with + ideals of all parties.

Ps. I was just being honest on Batsuma:hypnotobi:
XD 's gone:(

Last edited:

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad you're thinking about it:)
Btw I took Madara's complexities into consideration when I gave my assessment. Especially in light of Izuna being alive.

The question will always be why is she pro Madara, why not pro anybody else? If the narrative is changing does that mean Madara's character is changing for this scenario? If it is then he's no longer Madara. I think Hanabi type character would be ideal, she has all the uniqueness necessary, you could add a little tragedy like her mother being killed and Ao/another clan getting her eyes for power, she was powerless to help her as she bled out etc. Or Hinata being kidnapped by the clans of the Kumo for there procurement of the Byakugan(don't want to go into the details of how or what purpose Hinata would serve) for power. That would create a burden to bear I'd you catch my drift. A future faceoff between them would also be cool, I fiercly loyal to the cloud another to her clan and village. But you have to be selective you can't create extreme tragedy it becomes forced and the reader will get lost/put off unless it's spread out. Kakashi was pretty good in that regard, he's probably amongst the best written characters. Sorry for the tangent, I get caught up in the moment at times.

Ignoring the plot and purely going by personality and portrayal. Tajime's fierce loyalty to his clan and forwarding their interests may allow favourable status to her. Remember under Tajime the Uchiha and Hogaromo clan has an alliance, self interest comes into play. However, conflict could arise if her existence could pose a threat to the Uchiha even if she's an ally. This is purely going off of personailty and past behaviour, to conclude how he'd receive her. Mito is a loyalist to Konoha for the sake of the alliance, she even became the 9 tails vessel for Konoha. And if the databook description of her personailty is considered. If she fosters the same ideology she'd be well received if not then she'll be rejected or not trusted.

Ultimately her reception will always depend on the plot and the characters she interacts with + ideals of all parties.

Ps. I was just being honest on Batsuma:hypnotobi:
XD 's gone:(
Hi again! Sorry it took so long but I had to take lots of moments so I could picture all these scenarios and suggestions in the story!
Thanks so much for having a critical analysis! That way it made easy to see the flaws and therefore easier to make the narrative more natural and fluid.
Yeah Mary Sues won't do in this kind of scenario and we should have a bigger background.
But I hope you have enjoyed to imagine the possibility of someone helping Madara in that moment lol.
Thanks again!! :D
Also: why Bat suma? Does he seem like batman for you? XD

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi again! Sorry it took so long but I had to take lots of moments so I could picture all these scenarios and suggestions in the story!
Thanks so much for having a critical analysis! That way it made easy to see the flaws and therefore easier to make the narrative more natural and fluid.
Yeah Mary Sues won't do in this kind of scenario and we should have a bigger background.
It's not a problem I do the same. I tend to imagine or visualise the scenario and other other factors that come into play. Mary Sue's definitely won't do, they're often the downfall of many stories with great potential. You can make a narrative more fluid, but don't have to make it predictable(let all the cards out from the getgo) you could add slight mystery to create character development moments(like the bonding scenario etc). By keeping some suspense you retain a readers interest, once you explore you show character depth.

But I hope you have enjoyed to imagine the possibility of someone helping Madara in that moment lol.
Thanks again!! :D
Also: why Bat suma? Does he seem like batman for you? XD
Of course I did:)
Np.
I don't see the resemblance between Batsuma and Batman, except in the bat. Batsuma is one who put the senju and the memory of dead senju, their sacrifices before others, he would never support a village of coexistence with the Uchiha. The Senju were killed by the Uchiha and viveversa, their sacrifices would come across as if they were wasted. Remember his exchange with Hashirama. He would want Senju dominance, he even wanted to eliminate Madara and gain the upper hand. Anybody supporting Madara or the Uchiha stands no chance and will be viewed as an enemy. He comes across as a less intelligent version of Tobirama. Tobirama, Hashirama and their brother would talk about how stupid adults were and their lack of understanding(he's referring to the bigger picture).

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well if were going by character diesnt seem madara was interested in love either because he was busy with his goals or maybe out of fear of losing them.

If were talking a woman he would prefer I would say like sasuke dont think he has a type and like sasuke settle with who picks him.

A woman he needs tbh is like female hashis and naruto person have hood tile with get over be he went through while guiding him on the right path

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I need a girlfriend...don't know where to find them though. A bff would be cool too, someone I could share all my evil plots with.

[ QUOTE="Sagebee, post: 21907420, member: 248256"]Well if were going by character diesnt seem madara was interested in love either because he was busy with his goals or maybe out of fear of losing them.

If were talking a woman he would prefer I would say like sasuke dont think he has a type and like sasuke settle with who picks him.

A woman he needs tbh is like female hashis and naruto person have hood tile with get over be he went through while guiding him on the right path[/QUOTE]

Yea he seems more into hatred than love.

Reactions: Sagebee