Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Coming from:

It had truly been a week for her and others, but the emotional and physical toll it had on her prompted that she needed a rest. With the holiday of Conqueror's End coming up shortly, it may calm things in the world for a bit; however she still obviously must remain on guard as it would also be a good opportunity to attack. Maybe sticking around Shinramoto, help them rebuild, raise morale by helping put together some form of celebration even in wake of such misery. It was the least she could try and do.

She approached the village of Mori now, her bird swooped down into view and she allowed it to land on what was left of the Town hall. She hopped off the bird and slid down the side of the roof, landing on the path. She had a look around, it was very depressing indeed - she felt a bit guilty again after her time away for a bit which had relieved her of some of the painful feelings she had inside. A lot had been cleaned up in terms of corpses and constructions were already being made.

She let out a sigh and walked through the Village. She waited before going to see her family again, she couldn't. Lena also didn't notice something about herself that others walking by did, her appearance had changed and it had been a while since she looked into a mirror or reflection. Since she saw the red eyes in her head. Lena walked through the town getting some unfamiliar looks from people, but they sort of figured it was her when seeing the stitches. Her appearance had evolved and she didn't know it yet...

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Coming from:

It had truly been a week for her and others, but the emotional and physical toll it had on her prompted that she needed a rest. With the holiday of Conqueror's End coming up shortly, it may calm things in the world for a bit; however she still obviously must remain on guard as it would also be a good opportunity to attack. Maybe sticking around Shinramoto, help them rebuild, raise morale by helping put together some form of celebration even in wake of such misery. It was the least she could try and do.

She approached the village of Mori now, her bird swooped down into view and she allowed it to land on what was left of the Town hall. She hopped off the bird and slid down the side of the roof, landing on the path. She had a look around, it was very depressing indeed - she felt a bit guilty again after her time away for a bit which had relieved her of some of the painful feelings she had inside. A lot had been cleaned up in terms of corpses and constructions were already being made.

She let out a sigh and walked through the Village. She waited before going to see her family again, she couldn't. Lena also didn't notice something about herself that others walking by did, her appearance had changed and it had been a while since she looked into a mirror or reflection. Since she saw the red eyes in her head. Lena walked through the town getting some unfamiliar looks from people, but they sort of figured it was her when seeing the stitches. Her appearance had evolved and she didn't know it yet...

Sado remained relatively silent, keeping still for him was a chore. His ADHD made him want to move, to act and to think, so as he finished off his usual process of weighing problems and their solutions he tried to keep focused on his breathing. In through the nose and out through the mouth like he had explained to Tetsuo. That was when he felt something familiar return to his sensing area. He remembered back to the chakra signature from the Battle of Shinramoto the one who stood next to his clone. Lena. It seemed she had returned but there was a subtle difference in the chakra signature he was sensing and the one he had sensed in the past.
It felt darker, at least in his own perception. He remembered the nature being dark at times, most noticeably when his clone observed her referring to herself as Sorrows. However this was a change that was subtly different than even that, almost cold and distant. He couldn't exactly pinpoint it to a perfect degree but it was still something he realized. As he continued to meditate trying to finish off the balancing of his own chakra with the natural energy his body was sucking in his clone, Smith, continued toward the massive swamp it had created to stop the legion of summoned Black Ones from approaching Lena. He lowered his hand and placed it upon the ground quickly solidifying the mud into a soft-dirt like an area. It changed a large portion of the grasslands that had once been luscious and green to a dark-brown.
A patch of empty brown in a rushing field of green. The clone looked up toward the wall and decided that he should rebuild the gate. Using the dried blood from his cloak he resummoned up another Rashomon Gate. This one was sturdier and larger a Quintuple variation. It fit snugly inside the opening left by the destroyed gate granting some semblance of defense if Takauji should try attacking again. Smith pondered his existence, he had until he took damage it seemed. Sado wouldn't disperse him preemptively which gave him a slight bit of comfort in knowing that.

(Doton: Kachiku Kanshou) - Earth Release: Bovine Intervention
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: This jutsu is based on the Earth Chakra's abilities to harden or soften any earth feature. By slamming the user's palm on the ground, or on any thrown or erupted earth structure, the user is able to harden or soften the said structure, all at once. The technique is based on the user's chakra reservations, and thus the area and volume of the feature the user wishes to change varies with it.
As described this technique has two variants:

(Buru no Ai Naguriai) Bison's Love Fist, which allows the structure struck by the right hand to harden immediately. Basically, any soft structure, such as Sand, Gravel or Mud (Created by Earth Release (Canon Element), not Mud Release (Custom Element) will turn into rock.

(Ushi no Nyuujou Kissu) Cow's Milky Kiss, which allows the structure struck by the left hand to soften immediately. Basically, any hard structure, such as Rock, Harden Mud or Earth will turn into sand.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle
Note: Courtesy of Lili-Chwan
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gojū Rashōmon) Summoning Technique: Quintuple Rashōmon
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Description:
The user draws blood and does the summoning handseals, slamming his hand on the ground. With one already boasting enormous defensive properties, with this technique the user summons five Rashōmon gates to block an incoming attack. The defence is quite formidable, and with five gates, the user is also able to change the trajectory of an incoming attack if they are proven unable to completely stop it. This technique can defend the user against any S-Rank technique but, due to its enormous scale, becomes hard to use in most situations because of the area one needs to summon the gates.
Note: Usable twice per battle
It seemed Smith was preoccupied with rebuilding the destruction he had caused while Sado was preparing for what came next. Sado was slow in his meditation, even as the idle thoughts pushed into his mind. He remained as focused as he could needing these few moments before the next large-scale thing he had to do. The voice that had spoken to him in his mind was right. It was becoming too much for one man to deal with.
That's why he was setting up the alliances, that's why he was gathering up his allies and explaining everything he could. He'd need to rely on them soon he thought. This was what he had to do to be a good leader. Even if he didn't consider himself one, he knew that it was what he needed to do. He realized that he was nearly finished gathering up chakra as he waited for Vegeta to finish as well. His chakra supply wasn't at it's maximum but it was actually rather close.
His eyes became pitch-black once more, resembling those of a salamander as told Salazzle to follow him now instead of remaining with Smith. He remained in a meditative stance as to not begin wasting his senjutsu chakra yet. Salazzle did as she was instructed and crawled up upon Sado's left shoulder waiting for him to move clinging to his neck and head. Once Vegeta was finished Sado would go explain everything to Lena. What was transpiring to the north would heavily effect her lands in the immediate future and he didn't know if she knew just yet.

( Fukanzen Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage: N/A (Active +20 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank)
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is able to reduce 20 damage from damage for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to contract-specific anatomical features and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Sado's chakra:
Chakra: 1530 + 190 ( Chakra Regeneration ) = 1720
1720 - 516 ( Imprefect Sage Mode ) = 1204

Remaining chakra: 1204

Senjutsu chakra:
0 + 516 ( Imprefect Sage Mode ) = 516

Remaining Senjutsu: 516

Smith's chakra:
557 - 30 ( Bovine Intervention ) = 527
527 - 40 ( Quintuple Rashomon ) = 487

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lena had a strange feeling hit her from the direction she was walking in, though it was something quite refreshing. She continued in that direction and found a couple of men, one she recognised as Smith's friend Vegeta and then another man - looked as though they were meditating. Lena didn't disturb them and instead just sat a few meters away with her arms and legs crossed. She assumed it was just another one of Smith's allies, though the Salamander Smith was using was now with this one. Some degree of trust there.

Lena was pretty open to accepting more allies, she also had news to share with Smith wherever he was about her accidental findings at Jinshui. Best person to ask was probably Salazzle after she was done with this man. Though how much detail should she go into about her "diplomatic" mission, I mean there wasn't to be no secrets right? But it isn't really important to Smith. Lena wasn't good with all this. She made an aggravated expression.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lena had a strange feeling hit her from the direction she was walking in, though it was something quite refreshing. She continued in that direction and found a couple of men, one she recognised as Smith's friend Vegeta and then another man - looked as though they were meditating. Lena didn't disturb them and instead just sat a few meters away with her arms and legs crossed. She assumed it was just another one of Smith's allies, though the Salamander Smith was using was now with this one. Some degree of trust there.

Lena was pretty open to accepting more allies, she also had news to share with Smith wherever he was about her accidental findings at Jinshui. Best person to ask was probably Salazzle after she was done with this man. Though how much detail should she go into about her "diplomatic" mission, I mean there wasn't to be no secrets right? But it isn't really important to Smith. Lena wasn't good with all this. She made an aggravated expression.

I know that look. Salazzle would say from her perch clinging to Sado's neck and head her tone was of a scandalous nature as she spoke. She laughed lightly lifting her left hand and covering her mouth, in an almost knowing manner. Call it woman's intuition but to her at least, Lena seemed to be glowing. She felt like she knew that look all too well. She even believed that the aggravated expression on Lena's face gave her all the information she needed as her mind ran off with the thought of what had happened while she was absent. So many little ideas entered her mind on what Lena was doing while she was away that she nearly fell from her station.
Her gaze meandered toward Lena until she was nearly staring her face to face from her elevated position off of the ground half hanging off of Sado's shoulder. She didn't say much more than that, not letting out what she believed to have happened. With time Sado stood up, adjusting his crimson cloak, and made his posture upright and relaxed as he took a deep breath in before exhaling outwardly to signify he was at least somewhat calm. Then with a rather frenetic tone, he began to speak. The tone he used might come off at first as a bit carried away.
Everything here was a new experience for him, eventhough he had experieced these lands and Lena and her people through his clone he had never directly met any of them. That made him a bit, excited. New people, meant new things to focus on and his brain loved eating up problems that he could solve. His tone wasn't aggressive, but it definitely was energetic and immature to a degree.

Lena of Shinramoto, it's nice to finally meet you. You can refer to me as Jack for now, as I haven't been using my real name in public for a while, but I know my clone has already told you who I am. It's been a pleasure fighting alongside you up until this point, even if I haven't been here personally through it all. I'm the creator of the clone you've been working alongside for a while. He's been sending back all of the experiences, and information he's acquired. I've come now because I was informed of a rather odd and precarious situation due north-west of here. In Chungsu. My ally Vegeta, he is a user of the byakugan and has scouted out the lands around this area both to the north and the south. He explained to my clone, and then subsequently myself that there seems to be-... well. It's hard to say with a straight face, but there seems to be undead roaming around Chungsu. I came because my clone told me that Vegeta and these lands needed my aid, and he didn't feel he was up to the task of dealing with it because of his more delicate nature. I assume he didn't want to be mid-combat or battle and be dispersed leaving these lands and your people to a fate wherein they have little to no back-up. I believe he went to clean up some of the mess left from the Battle of Shinramoto, he's grown rather attached to these lands. I could tell everything has grown on him to a point where I think-... it's hard to explain. I think he's no longer just what I am he's diverged. I think he's become more and I'm not sure how to deal with that yet.

Sado's cadence seemed to slow slightly throughout his rambling mess of a speech as if he was always trying to form the next sentence right as he was saying it. It could make the way he spoke either seem more honest, or more unthought-out depending on the way it was observed. However, he seemed to hold very little back with Lena going as far as explaining a bit of what was going on with Smith and himself and why Smith wasn't dispersed yet.
As he spoke in a rather direct manner trying to be as forthright as possible Salazzle was hanging off the side of his head as he continued. She was staring daggers through Lena as if she was waiting on the woman to spill her guts to her. Salazzle knew Sado was too focused on himself right now and his appearance to realize that something was up with Lena. She loved gossip almost as much as she loved the harem awaiting her return. Sado was completely oblivious to whatever Salazzle believed she knew.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lena came to a decision and that was to keep her interaction with Angela to herself, everything else was going to be on the table, but there was no need to share such a private moment in her life. She opened her eyes slowly and there it was, that's all she was welcomed to - in the distance but clear as day a grinning Lizard staring back at her from the meditating man's position.

You must be registered for see images

(I know Salazzle looks nowt like that but it made me laugh)

Lena tried to shoo Salazzle's expression away, waving her hand as iff to slap her away from the distance, but the lizard didn't budge and Lena just went a slight shade of red as she got more panicked flicking her hand to the side. The meditating man then began to rise and adjust and she quickly stopped doing what she was doing and sat up straight like she was sitting still there the entire time. The side of her mouth twitched as she watched Salazzle then moved to focus on the man, who addressed her. For a moment she forgot about her interaction with the Lizard as it was revealed that this man was indeed; the famous Sado. Going by Jack.

"Isn't it Dangerous for a Clone to do this?"

Lena had to speak up about her concerns, but she also liked Smith. From the way this man spoke and Smith spoke it was convincing that the two were of separate minds at this point. She needed to take her mind of Salazzle who was still stabbing her with those hungry eyes.

"Don't get me wrong I like Smith. But the fact that he knows he's a delicate clone might drive him insane. However... I do think if you are to leave him with me, I'll be able to look after him and I'll even kill him if worse comes to worse and you need me to because you can't bring yourself to destroy such a developed part of yourself. I honestly hope it doesn't come to that, but I think if he stays around the girl named Lorelei he will be fine. I'll add her to the family and protect her."

What Lena was saying was a lot, but she had to give back for this alliance and maybe get this out of Sado's hair. He seemed to be doing a lot and with this new threat at Chungsu that seemed like it was right out of a horror story book; well worrying about a Clone could be a bit of a major sidetrack anyway. But since Smith hadn't shown anything volatile as of this moment then they'd probably be fine right now; it could all be worrying over nothing.

"It's nice to meet you finally by the way, Sado."

Lena glanced at Salazzle, bitch was still staring at her. Lena immediately looked back at the man in front of him.

"Bit of a strange request but can I talk to Salazzle alone for a moment? It's about woman things."

No way that was gonna convince Sado she thought.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lena came to a decision and that was to keep her interaction with Angela to herself, everything else was going to be on the table, but there was no need to share such a private moment in her life. She opened her eyes slowly and there it was, that's all she was welcomed to - in the distance but clear as day a grinning Lizard staring back at her from the meditating man's position.

(I know Salazzle looks nowt like that but it made me laugh)

Lena tried to shoo Salazzle's expression away, waving her hand as iff to slap her away from the distance, but the lizard didn't budge and Lena just went a slight shade of red as she got more panicked flicking her hand to the side. The meditating man then began to rise and adjust and she quickly stopped doing what she was doing and sat up straight like she was sitting still there the entire time. The side of her mouth twitched as she watched Salazzle then moved to focus on the man, who addressed her. For a moment she forgot about her interaction with the Lizard as it was revealed that this man was indeed; the famous Sado. Going by Jack.

"Isn't it Dangerous for a Clone to do this?"

Lena had to speak up about her concerns, but she also liked Smith. From the way this man spoke and Smith spoke it was convincing that the two were of separate minds at this point. She needed to take her mind of Salazzle who was still stabbing her with those hungry eyes.

"Don't get me wrong I like Smith. But the fact that he knows he's a delicate clone might drive him insane. However... I do think if you are to leave him with me, I'll be able to look after him and I'll even kill him if worse comes to worse and you need me to because you can't bring yourself to destroy such a developed part of yourself. I honestly hope it doesn't come to that, but I think if he stays around the girl named Lorelei he will be fine. I'll add her to the family and protect her."

What Lena was saying was a lot, but she had to give back for this alliance and maybe get this out of Sado's hair. He seemed to be doing a lot and with this new threat at Chungsu that seemed like it was right out of a horror story book; well worrying about a Clone could be a bit of a major sidetrack anyway. But since Smith hadn't shown anything volatile as of this moment then they'd probably be fine right now; it could all be worrying over nothing.

"It's nice to meet you finally by the way, Sado."

Lena glanced at Salazzle, bitch was still staring at her. Lena immediately looked back at the man in front of him.

"Bit of a strange request but can I talk to Salazzle alone for a moment? It's about woman things."

No way that was gonna convince Sado she thought.

Sado let Lena speak her peace about Smith, but he believed there was a misunderstanding. The thing about Smith and even Sado was they were already insane. They were just very good at hiding it, bipolar disorder, disassociative identity disorder, ADHD, if there was a problem Sado most likely had it and that wasn't what bothered him about Smith. Nor was his personality. The problem Sado had was snuffing out a new part of himself before it had a chance to grow. Wouldn't it be like killing a part of yourself? He had less of a problem dealing with Smith and what to do about him than he had a problem deciding "when" was the right time. He just felt like he deserved a bit of freedom before being locked away inside the seal inside his mind and that the clone should be able to go out on its own terms. Sado was more than polite as Lena continued but he did begin to speak toward Lena to try and explain a little better as she came to pleasantries and brought up speaking to Salzzle in private. I think you misunderstand. I don't believe the clone to be a danger to anyone and I've permitted it to continue existing until it disperses on its own. I just want to see where it goes, and what he becomes. If a part of yourself was growing and changing, would you be willing to stop it merely because you thought yourself better than it? Though mainly he just makes dealing with extra work so much easier. There's a few of these floating around the world and they've gotten so much done. I mean he's cleaning up some of the fallout from the Battle of Shinramoto right now. Which is one less thing I need to worry about because of that.
Sado noticed the way Salazzle was behaving and how overbearing it was upon Lena he slowly lifted his right hand upward toward her nose. With a gentle flick of his index finger, he booped her on the snoot as her eyes slammed shut and both of her hands flew up to her nose holding her face. She huddled down toward Sado's shoulder the strike seemed to be in a playful manner, and it didn't seem to be excessively hurtful but Salazzle wasn't the type to let something like that slide. She began to play it off like she was in intense and severe pain gripping her face with her hands and crawling in a circle around Sado's neck, and shoulders. It was easy to see it was a joke, to try and throw Sado off.

You can if you want, but I'm warning you she's a flirt and a gossip.

If there's something you want to keep to yourself, don't worry about sharing it.

Especially with her. She'll tell everyone. But if you trust her with your "things" be my guest.

Salazzle continued crawling about pretending that she was in an exorbitant amount of pain before finally blurting out something very specific about Sado. Something not many people knew about him. It was obvious by this odd exclamation that the salamander couldn't keep a secret. Thus if Lena wanted to keep something to herself he seemed completely fine with that. It's not my fault you're still stuck in the past.
While speaking Salazzle seemed to cover her mouth as if trying to stop herself from speaking however it was already said. Sado's head tilted slightly upward and to the left momentarily looking at Salazzle with a somewhat empty demeanor. As if to say "really?" However, hidden behind her hands was a small wry grin as if she felt like she won out in the exchange. Sado extended his left arm and Salazzle moved forward down his forearm walking upon the arm like a tight-rope toward Lena. The grin remained on her face. It seemed like Sado trusted Lena, and wanted to give her space if she needed it and wasn't going to stop her from taking Salazzle and speaking to her in private if she wanted. Don't listen to him he doesn't know what he's talking about. He thinks people like having secrets, he has so many of his own. Though I know everyone just wants to tell someone, everything. It's a man isn't it? Her tone became a little more sultry. Or-... a woman?

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lena did misunderstand a bit, though she was still concerned about when he does eventually disperse it could effect Sado himself, the more the Clone becomes independent and different when it finally does disperse and transfer all it's experiences to the owner then the mind will try and bridge the fissure that has been made between the two and that could tear him apart mentally... emotionally. Which can be way more painful that physical. She nodded at Smith however and they moved on to Salazzle.

She took Sado's words into account, though Lena didn't really have anyone else to talk about it with, she guessed it wouldn't be too bad if Sado was around to hear it but would still talk directly at Salazzle since she had noticed it pretty quickly, she might've had better advice. Flirts usually did about this sort of thing. Lena's arm bridged with Sado's allowing the Lizard to move her way upon her, she brought her arm back towards her body raising Salazzle to eye-level.

"You've got good instincts, do you call that a ***-Detector?"

Lena let out a sigh and looked at Sado before turning away grumbling, attention back on Salazzle and back to her ally.

"It's a Woman. However it was strange, she basically just... I don't know. We were talking about Takauji and she was so interested in me, complimented me, even though she had only just met me that it changed her original plan to work something out with him in terms of an ally..."

"...I don't know her definite answer though. It wasn't supposed to be this complicated, maybe this is her plan. It was a reeeaaally good plan."

Lena stared at Salazzle, holding her close to her face.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lena did misunderstand a bit, though she was still concerned about when he does eventually disperse it could effect Sado himself, the more the Clone becomes independent and different when it finally does disperse and transfer all it's experiences to the owner then the mind will try and bridge the fissure that has been made between the two and that could tear him apart mentally... emotionally. Which can be way more painful that physical. She nodded at Smith however and they moved on to Salazzle.

She took Sado's words into account, though Lena didn't really have anyone else to talk about it with, she guessed it wouldn't be too bad if Sado was around to hear it but would still talk directly at Salazzle since she had noticed it pretty quickly, she might've had better advice. Flirts usually did about this sort of thing. Lena's arm bridged with Sado's allowing the Lizard to move her way upon her, she brought her arm back towards her body raising Salazzle to eye-level.

"You've got good instincts, do you call that a ***-Detector?"

Lena let out a sigh and looked at Sado before turning away grumbling, attention back on Salazzle and back to her ally.

"It's a Woman. However it was strange, she basically just... I don't know. We were talking about Takauji and she was so interested in me, complimented me, even though she had only just met me that it changed her original plan to work something out with him in terms of an ally..."

"...I don't know her definite answer though. It wasn't supposed to be this complicated, maybe this is her plan. It was a reeeaaally good plan."

Lena stared at Salazzle, holding her close to her face.

While Lena bridged the gap Salazzle moved onward moving from Sado's arm onto Lena's. Once the threshold was passed over Salazzle seemed to turn her head and upper body around partially as if to shoo Sado away. "Woman things honey. Not Sado stands around and listen in things." She didn't speak directly to Sado but as she looked back she used their mental link to tell him to give Lena space he obviously knew she needed by the way he had explained the type of salamander Salazzle was. Sado nodded toward Lena as she brought Salazzle to eye level and turned her attention away from him and then back to him grumbling toward Salazzle.
He turned and began to walk away back toward Vegeta as he looked up toward him still perched upon Boitata's head in a meditative stance. He was growing bored of waiting and seemed like he wanted to go onward and check out the Ruins of Chungsu. For him everything was new. His Goliath nature was pushing him to explore and experience new things. He waited to look upward toward Vegeta well out of earshot of Salazzle and Lena. He seemed to consider Lena a trusted ally and that showed with him not hesitating in the slightest to leave Salazzle with her. Sado began to bite the nail on his thumb almost like an anxious tick, wanting to move and do things but being left to wait.

Salazzle, however, was enthralled with Lena. More so her story about her time spent with a woman. Salazzle was quiet for a few moments as she listened to Lena explain everything. Salazzle felt like Lena didn't understand seduction and power. Or at least if she did she didn't realize how deeply it tied into getting what you want from others you know can be swayed and manipulated.
She didn't want to break away at any sort of ideals young Lena had but she felt like if she didn't say it Lena wouldn't realize what Salazzle believed was happening. Salazzle thought Lena may have been slightly naive or unsure about how powerful women could be through subtlety and seduction. Salazzle was a good example of this. She had an entire harem of salamander waiting on her every need, raising her young and doing her bidding merely because she held something over them that they all wanted.

It's called seduction. She said with an understanding tone.

Think about how she made you feel and how she drew you in, Lena. What she had said to you and how you reacted to her words. Words move hearts. You want to help this woman now, don't you? She saw you for a moment and picked you out and lifted you up emotionally. However, think about what she really did to you. This woman saw you at a vulnerable point in your life and she seemed to change her whole world for you to accommodate you and your needs, but did she really change anything yet? What did you really learn about her? Did she isolate you from others? Take you to a secluded and private area so it was only you and her? That's another sign of subtle, seduction. I'm sure she poured honey in your ear to make you feel good about her and what you two were planning together. Then more compliments to make you release your guard and be more malleable to her will creating a false sense of security making you feel as if you were the one who held power over her but reflecting, did you? It sounds like she made you believe she wanted what was best for you, to get what was best for herself. It's a tactic of subtle manipulation and when it comes to war and diplomacy, subtly is queen. Think about it like genjutsu, an attack on the mind. Sado once told me his people taught him that knowledge is powerful which was probably why he had sent Smith here. What does this woman know about you now and what do you know about her? She also seems to have left her answer ambiguous, which is a smart and sly way to end an interaction. With that, she could blame you for being indecisive and not direct in your agreeance to what she wanted. One way to know if she was truly trying to seduce you, is to see how she reacts when you don't go with what she wants. See if she grows cold and tries to push you away so that you want to be beside her once more. I hope you don't take any insult with this but from my point of view as a user of subtlety, she's trying to play either you or both sides to her own advantage.

What did she say about Takauji and her old plan vs the changes she made?

Salazzle walked up and down Lena's arm as if pacing while contemplating how best to begin explaining her own thoughts to Lena. She spoke with a direct tone one that denoted that she wasn't being playful anymore. When Lena began to explain her feelings and what had been going on Salazzle became extremely serious almost immediately.
More so than she had probably ever been seen as asking Lena direct questions. Her tone was warm, and seemed protective, but held nothing back directly providing examples of what she assumed happened. It seemed as if at least from her point of view she was speaking from a place of understanding and knowing. Salazzle paused after saying everything.​

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Half paying attention to what was occurring with Sado and Lena because he was too busy watching the dead rising and walking around in the next land mark north of them, Geets finishes gathering natural energy and hops down off of Boitata. Walking near them, Vegeta would stop and point towards the chaos..

Wait till you see this with your own eyes, I swear I thought I was hallucinating at first..

Geets would begin to glow a fiery golden hue as a gold feather appears on his chest hidden from view which would grant him special abilities with his fire release. A seal on his right palm then activates, which would maintain this ability for him at a cost. Geets decides he's gonna need to create his Flame Swordsman Sword, and begins the process by channeling katon thru his legs to the ground below. In a whirlwind of golden fire, and of course a cool swooshing noise, Vegeta would be encircled by a raging flame..

( Kanpekinanin Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Snake Sage Mode
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. And similarly, the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy, Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve
(Katon: Sanshō̄o no Kate) | Fire Release: The Phoenix Feathered Muffler
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Self
Chakra: 20 (-5 per turn)
Description: The Phoenix Feathered Muffler is a simple technique that involves the release of fire chakra that will cloak the user. Although this technique fully cloaks the user - as many defensive techniques do, it does not offer the typical defensive properties that a normal armour would, in fact, outside of the fiery golden glow that will emanate from the users visage, and the techniques special interaction with fire techniques, virtually nothing will change as the shroud is almost completely incorporeal. However, when the user is in contact with a flame that is either devoid of chakra, comprised of the users chakra, or comprised of the chakra of one that the user has a blood contract with, such as summons, the shrouds true abilities will be displayed. The user will be capable of interacting with any flame or fire technique that they produce without suffering from harm or adverse effects - such as respiratory problems - not only that but, should they so wish, they will be capable of interacting with fire as if it were a solid, liquid or gas - such as standing on top of a flame despite its incorporeal qualities or floating within a fire. This ability signifies the user as the 'Unburnt', gracing the user with an ability previously believed to be the sole realm of the Dragon and Phoenix. (Does not grant the user immunity to enemy fire techniques).

Notes:
This technique can be used a maximum of twice, will last until cancelled and has a two turn cooldown between usages. Furthermore a rather intriguing and strange effect of this technique is that, no matter how hard the user may try, they will be incapable of using water techniques while this technique is active. Stranger yet, is that the only solid portion of this technique is a feather comprised of golden ash, seemingly immune to anything but water, that will attach itself to the user's chest.
(Fuinjutsu: Kamei no Gokuin) - Sealing Technique: Command Seal
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will have a seal that look like one of the symbols below (see spoiler) on either of their hands that will lie dormant until passively activated. The seal only works on jutsu that transform or are donned on the user's body and can only be activated whenever one of these techniques are in use. On activation of the seal, the seal become linked to any jutsu present on the user's body and serve as link between it and the user thus making the seal be the one sustaining the jutsu for as long as the seal remains un-destroyed. This does not however add any power to the jutsu in question as the jutsu can still be negated like normal. The only work of the seal is to make the jutsu remain if not destroyed though as long as the user is able to sacrifice his chakra sustaining the seal itself. The seal passively leeches 20% chakra per turn of the jutsu it is sustaining from the user, meaning if the seal is sustaining an A-rank earth armor, then the seal leeches 20% of 30 chakra per turn to keep sustaining the armor. The seal does not work on basic weapons or body armor, but can work on techniques that forms or mimics them. Works well with techniques like the hardening technique, lightning plasma ball, chakra cloak, etc. Also since the fuin is now the one sustaining the jutsu, the user now have access to use another jutsu/element if the jutsu in question restricts it beforehand. In escence this seal allows the user to keep the armor and focus on other chakras for the duration.

Note: Can only be used on S-rank and below and it doesn't extend the duration of techniques (e.g. Plasma Ball would still last only last 3 turns)
Note: Can only be used once per battle
Note: Can not work on modes
( Katon: Reiji no shakunetsu ) - Fire Release: Scorching Rage
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplemental
Damage: 40
Description: The user will channel their Katon chakra thru both legs into the ground which will encircle the user in a half meter radius away from the users body in a golden fiery aura of chakra which peaks a half meter above the users head protecting the user and burning anything that touches it.
~Notes~
- Lasts 2 turns
(Katon: Bāsākā shakunetsu) - Fire Release: Scorching Berserker
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn)
Damage: 60
Description: After Performing Fire Release: Scorching Rage, the user will focus and maintain the fiery golden chakra surrounding him and can move about freely. The user can ram the enemy while surrounded in the chakra burning them and delivering blunt force damage as well as 4th degree burns. The user may also clap his hands together with the palms open and outward, concentrating and releasing the chakra in a stream of fire up to mid range, which will also end the jutsu.
~Notes~
- Lasts 4 turns unless released
- Must know Scorching Rage and it must be used on the same turn
- Damage to taijutsu is increased +10 due the the flames surrounding the user
- Can be used in the same TF as Scorching Rage at an extra cost of -5 chakra, costing a move slot as well
- User can only use katon elemental jutsu while this is active, but can perform physical taijutsu/kenjutsu and basic ninjutsu attacks

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Half paying attention to what was occurring with Sado and Lena because he was too busy watching the dead rising and walking around in the next land mark north of them, Geets finishes gathering natural energy and hops down off of Boitata. Walking near them, Vegeta would stop and point towards the chaos..

Wait till you see this with your own eyes, I swear I thought I was hallucinating at first..

Geets would begin to glow a fiery golden hue as a gold feather appears on his chest hidden from view which would grant him special abilities with his fire release. A seal on his right palm then activates, which would maintain this ability for him at a cost. Geets decides he's gonna need to create his Flame Swordsman Sword, and begins the process by channeling katon thru his legs to the ground below. In a whirlwind of golden fire, and of course a cool swooshing noise, Vegeta would be encircled by a raging flame..

( Kanpekinanin Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Snake Sage Mode
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn) for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. And similarly, the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy, Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve
(Katon: Sanshō̄o no Kate) | Fire Release: The Phoenix Feathered Muffler
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Self
Chakra: 20 (-5 per turn)
Description: The Phoenix Feathered Muffler is a simple technique that involves the release of fire chakra that will cloak the user. Although this technique fully cloaks the user - as many defensive techniques do, it does not offer the typical defensive properties that a normal armour would, in fact, outside of the fiery golden glow that will emanate from the users visage, and the techniques special interaction with fire techniques, virtually nothing will change as the shroud is almost completely incorporeal. However, when the user is in contact with a flame that is either devoid of chakra, comprised of the users chakra, or comprised of the chakra of one that the user has a blood contract with, such as summons, the shrouds true abilities will be displayed. The user will be capable of interacting with any flame or fire technique that they produce without suffering from harm or adverse effects - such as respiratory problems - not only that but, should they so wish, they will be capable of interacting with fire as if it were a solid, liquid or gas - such as standing on top of a flame despite its incorporeal qualities or floating within a fire. This ability signifies the user as the 'Unburnt', gracing the user with an ability previously believed to be the sole realm of the Dragon and Phoenix. (Does not grant the user immunity to enemy fire techniques).

Notes:
This technique can be used a maximum of twice, will last until cancelled and has a two turn cooldown between usages. Furthermore a rather intriguing and strange effect of this technique is that, no matter how hard the user may try, they will be incapable of using water techniques while this technique is active. Stranger yet, is that the only solid portion of this technique is a feather comprised of golden ash, seemingly immune to anything but water, that will attach itself to the user's chest.
(Fuinjutsu: Kamei no Gokuin) - Sealing Technique: Command Seal
Description: The user will have a seal that look like one of the symbols below (see spoiler) on either of their hands that will lie dormant until passively activated. The seal only works on jutsu that transform or are donned on the user's body and can only be activated whenever one of these techniques are in use. On activation of the seal, the seal become linked to any jutsu present on the user's body and serve as link between it and the user thus making the seal be the one sustaining the jutsu for as long as the seal remains un-destroyed. This does not however add any power to the jutsu in question as the jutsu can still be negated like normal. The only work of the seal is to make the jutsu remain if not destroyed though as long as the user is able to sacrifice his chakra sustaining the seal itself. The seal passively leeches 20% chakra per turn of the jutsu it is sustaining from the user, meaning if the seal is sustaining an A-rank earth armor, then the seal leeches 20% of 30 chakra per turn to keep sustaining the armor. The seal does not work on basic weapons or body armor, but can work on techniques that forms or mimics them. Works well with techniques like the hardening technique, lightning plasma ball, chakra cloak, etc. Also since the fuin is now the one sustaining the jutsu, the user now have access to use another jutsu/element if the jutsu in question restricts it beforehand. In escence this seal allows the user to keep the armor and focus on other chakras for the duration.

Note: Can only be used on S-rank and below and it doesn't extend the duration of techniques (e.g. Plasma Ball would still last only last 3 turns)
Note: Can only be used once per battle
Note: Can not work on modes
( Katon: Reiji no shakunetsu ) - Fire Release: Scorching Rage
Description: The user will channel their Katon chakra thru both legs into the ground which will encircle the user in a half meter radius away from the users body in a golden fiery aura of chakra which peaks a half meter above the users head protecting the user and burning anything that touches it.
~Notes~
- Lasts 2 turns
Do you think we should ask Lena if she wants to check in on things in Chungsu? Or should we let her deal with her lands? I'm sort of waiting on Salazzle right now to finish up whatever they're doing. Seems they wanted to have a talk. Sado continued looking up toward Vegeta, growing more fidgety wanting to actually go ahead and see what was up with Chungsu. All he had to go on were the explanations given to him by Vegeta which painted a rather grim picture of what was going on. Something Sado noticed though was the way Vegeta prepped himself for combat.
He seemed pretty impressed by it and it appeared as if he was disappointed that he didn't have the proper techniques to do similar things. The best he could do was grow wings to provide indefinitate flight. Compared to the constant aura and flames washing around Vegeta's presense creating an intense aura, flight seemed trivial at best. He took a moment to look back toward Salazzle but didn't rush her or Lena. Whatever they were talking about seemed important to the two of them but it sure was taking a while. His focus seemed to break momentarily as he switched back to looking up to Vegeta and waiting on him to finish preparing whatever he was setting in motion.​

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think we should ask Lena if she wants to check in on things in Chungsu? Or should we let her deal with her lands? I'm sort of waiting on Salazzle right now to finish up whatever they're doing. Seems they wanted to have a talk. Sado continued looking up toward Vegeta, growing more fidgety wanting to actually go ahead and see what was up with Chungsu. All he had to go on were the explanations given to him by Vegeta which painted a rather grim picture of what was going on. Something Sado noticed though was the way Vegeta prepped himself for combat.
He seemed pretty impressed by it and it appeared as if he was disappointed that he didn't have the proper techniques to do similar things. The best he could do was grow wings to provide indefinitate flight. Compared to the constant aura and flames washing around Vegeta's presense creating an intense aura, flight seemed trivial at best. He took a moment to look back toward Salazzle but didn't rush her or Lena. Whatever they were talking about seemed important to the two of them but it sure was taking a while. His focus seemed to break momentarily as he switched back to looking up to Vegeta and waiting on him to finish preparing whatever he was setting in motion.​
Sounds good to me, couldn't hurt to have more people with us on this one..

After speaking Geets would quickly power up to his next level, the golden aura quickly focused by him intensifies and grows in size as he draws out a sword. Within moments, the golden aura of fire siphons from around Vegeta's body and flows onto the sword in concentrated form. Geets would finish this off by activating another sealing formula, the kanji for "bind" forming as the fiery golden katon is permanently sealed to the sword. Adjusting the sheath to behind his back, Geets would put the flaming into it, so the sword would be blazing behind his back ready for use. Thanks to the golden feather on his chest denoting him as the "Unburnt", the burning sword would have no effect on Vegeta. Walking closer to Sado now that Geets was no longer surrounded by fire, he speaks once more..

Whenever your ready we can set out, hopefully she's as capable a warrior as she seems to be. I'd hate to have to worry about saving her in the midst of that herd of the dead..

(Katon: Shakunetsu no akuma) - Fire Release: Scorching Demoniac
Type: Supplemental/Defensive/Offensive
Chakra: 40 (-15 second turn)
Damage: 80
Description: The brother jutsu to Scorching Rage and Scorching Berserker. Scorching Demoniac looks to capitalize on Scorching Berserker's ability to focus and sustain the fiery aura of katon chakra around oneself. By making the Dragon seal and farther manipulating the chakra while also molding more katon into the aura, it can be made to shine brightly outwards along the same lines as Fire Release: Fire Whisp as the golden fiery chakra aura grows outwards and upwards 2 more meters, surrounding the user to 2 1/2 meters around/above, it's heat and strength increases from A to S rank in terms of raw damage to the touch. This can also slightly blind the enemy like looking momentarily into the sun just nowhere near as intense, and will hinder their vision for one turn. The user can perform punching type motions, firing up to 4 bright 1 meter diameter fireballs at the opponent (also along similar lines of the Fire Whisp technique, strength divided depending on how many are fired off), or the user can make a mad run for the enemy attempting to ram them or use taijutsu/kenjutsu strikes against them. Finally, they can focus the aura around them to a single area, clapping their hands together palms facing outwards, streaming the golden fiery chakra from around themselves siphoning it off them like done in Scorching Berserker, however the strength of the stream would be S ranked and would be able to strike opponents long ranged (as opposed to mid ranged in Scorching Berserker) and would be 3 meters in diameters.
-Notes-
- Lasts 3 turns
- Can only be used 3 times per battle
- Scorching Rage can not be used again for 2 turns
- Can be activated in the same time frame as Scorching Berserker passively, however doing so will make the aura last 1 turn less and also increase the time till Scorching Rage can be used by 1 turn
- Damage to taijutsu is increased +5 to the +10 from Scorching Berserker for a total of +15 from the intensity of the heat.
- User is bound by the same restrictions as Scorching Berserker in terms of maneuverability and can only use katon elemental jutsu/taijutsu/kenjutsu and basic ninjutsu attacks while active.
- Must be taught by Vegeta
- Firing off the fireballs or stream will use up the entirety of the cloak/aura
( Katon Kenjutsu - Shakunetsu no u~ēbu ) - Fire Style Sword technique - Scorching Wave
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: N/A (Chakra used from related techniques applies)
Damage: 40-80+30=110
Description: After using Fire Release: Scorching Rage/Berserker/Demoniac the user can channel the katon chakra surrounding them onto their sword focusing the chakra onto the blade. The user can then do a simple crescent-shaped slash at the opponent along the lines of Slicing Crimson Wave but instead launches the concentrated fiery golden chakra into a slicing wave of fire short range in length and solid enough to cut, able to hit targets Long range away. Can also be used to defend/attack from attacks of equal rank or lower with-in reason following S/W. The blade's fiery aura would reflect the strength of which jutsu was active when used. In addition, the fiery aura can be drawn onto a weapon upon creation instead of forming around the user allowing this to be created passively in the same time frame as the technique used to power this jutsu(projectile slash will still count as an active usage).
-Notes-
- Lasts for the duration of which technique was active when used and ends when it would have, and would cost equal chakra to maintain and follows the same restrictions as the technique used before activation (Rage/Berserker/Demoniac)
-If using S ranked version, the duration before Scorching Rage could be used again is increased by 1 turn
- If used for A rank, No fire jutsu above S rank in the following turn, if used for S rank, no fire jutsu above A rank in the following turn
(Fuuinjutsu: Baundoenchanto) - Sealing Arts: Bound Enchantment
Chakra: 15 (-5 per turn)
Description: This seal may only be used on weapons that are in contact with the user. This seal may also be passively applied to the users weapons or formed onto a weapon the user is holding by expending a move. Only activated when the user is utilizing a jutsu to enhance or otherwise affect said weapon, this seal (which is marked with the kanji for "bind") will activate and drain chakra from the user to fuel said jutsu , even when the user uses another jutsu. It will permanently (or for as long as the user chooses to keep paying chakra) bind the enhancement to the weapon by doing so, as it is constantly being fueled. Each turn the weapon will be able to be used as if the enhancement that was made on it was newly activated, so that they may block and attack with the weapon it was used on without breaking the freeform dodging/blocking rules.
- Only one of these seals may be active at a time on a single weapon
- Only works on weapons

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There was that. Lena pondered on the thought, and it was probably true with the whole idea that she took advantage of her in that moment. She didn't realise how easy it was for Angela to read her like that, knowing she was vulnerable in that moment even though Lena was confident in her abilities to subdue her emotions. Though she had to admit she wasn't too confident currently, she was having a struggle after losing so many of her friends. Salazzle was pretty good at this. This was why this lady was in a position of power, she was good at reading emotions and using her seduction skills to get what she wanted. Lena was kind of glad, if Angela was just using her body to seduce Lena then she didn't have to worry about the developing emotions and struggle that would ensue and then Angela wouldn't end up being hurt, Lena could then in turn use those seductions to her advantage. She did feel good, and a *** plug like this might be a potential asset for her. Was that selfish? Maybe Lena was getting ahead of herself, she didn't know if Angela was truly doing this to her, but it would make sense.

"Hmm, I don't take any insult Salazzle. Thank you. Bet all the Salamanders are lining up for you girl. "

Lena grinned and then continued to answer the important questions, about Takauji and the true nature of her talk with Angela Bliss, self-proclaimed Queen of Jinshui.

"She talked about him making a smart move on Jinshui as he'd already reached out, it being a decent spot to expand too as he would have a fortress and another area of the Land of Fire to get a foothold upon. Ready to be his Queen if she needed too, she's ready to expand. Sounded like she was more interested in the benefits for herself. She said she was ready to work something out with Takauji as it sounded like the 'best option' until I came along. Apparently my story and view of the Battle of Shinramoto moved her, if Takauji cant take on a bunch of fishermen was he actually strong enough?"

Lena sighed and bowed her head slightly, so much shit to deal with. She kind of wanted to go back now and take out all her frustrations in that room again.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Salazzle nodded her head at Lena.

There is seduction in everything, Lena, and that's not a bad thing as long as you can pick it out and deal with it on your own terms. We all like being seduced by something, by power, or promise, or hope, or adventure. Each of us likes attention and sometimes we just like being around someone who is so powerfully attractive. It could be just a beautiful face that draws us in or it can be something more, a personality that to others is a beacon of light and the words that keep us fixated. Like a flame catching the attention of a moth. Take Sado for example, you may think him forthright and honest and to a degree he is but there's an underlying mystery to him. One that allows him to gather up people's hope, and admiration and surround himself with so many that they form a world around him that moves with him. A leader must have a trait that can convince others that they're needed as a leader otherwise what's the point of the public following that person? Sado can bind those people to his own cause through their need for something, by giving them something they want, he can get something he wants. He doesn't purposefully do this or use people they are just drawn to his natural aura, charm, and presence. He's charismatic, it's seduction on a larger scale than just one on one. He can make crowds of people listen to him talk and his way with words draws their ears and plays with their imagination and mind. This can make them want a brighter or better future for themselves. I assume you already felt this to a degree with how Smith has spoken to you in the past.

Salazzle was being completely honest and her voice was direct. Her tone seemed much more narrative and explanative than it used to be. The playful and joking tone she had once used was all gone now all that was left was a serious voice. The same one she used when she was asking questions earlier. She saw something in Lena and wanted her to be able to identify any tactics that may be being used against her. She even went on to point out a few tactics Sado, or his clones sometimes used citing examples to prove just how ingrained into society something like seduction was.
Salazzle herself was a very seductive creature so she had a well of information and experience to call upon. She seemed to feel like she wanted to help Lena, overcome this current problem she was having. She wanted to help guide her into making a definite decision for herself no matter how that affected Sado, or Salazzle themselves. She seemed friendly and caring but was in no way timid or awkward always sounding like she knew exactly what she was saying and followed everything she said up by either citing examples or trying to show what it meant from an in-depth standpoint.

I think the woman you met with, was a siren and a charmer. A creature of beauty, that tried to draw you into her appearance and then she charmed you with lovely, little words pulling you into her world. The best thing you can do is treat it like a game. Don't grow too attached to her and try to always be thinking about what she's saying and doing. As long as you keep in mind what she may be doing to you, it makes it much harder for her to do it. Try not to let her know, that you know though and play a game of cat and mouse with her. If you want to use her and her power to satisfy your needs be them combative-... or of a more passionate manner. Then do so. Realize that in reality, she needs you more than you need her. She was willing to ally with Takauji because she believed that she couldn't stop him on her own with her own military or war based power and was willing to submit to him as his queen to catch his ear and direct him. But you showed her that you could fight him off. Draw her in with the vulnerability she thinks you have, and bring her to your side by mirroring her emotions and what she wants. Ally with her, have her give you support, and reinforcements, but give her less than what she wants. Always make her want something from you so she's always trying to keep you drawn in. Let her watch your strength and power grow, let her believe you're always by her side allowing her to dream about the expansion of Jinshui she wants. In essence, seduce the seducer. At least that's what I think you should do but I'm getting a bit too talkative now.

Salazzle looked over to Sado who she could see was fidgeting and bored. He and the short man that he referred to as Vegeta were conversating and that interested her. She had been out of all of the planning so far and wanted to get back to Sado. She gave Lena a few more moments to speak about anything she wanted or ask any questions before hopping down from her arm and running back toward Sado. She scurried across the ground at a deceptively quick pace at twice the pace of a Sage rank shinobi bolting back and forth in a zig-zag manner until she reached Sado. She hopped onto his leg and shimmied up his body back to his shoulder. With her returning to her position Sado called out to Lena in a genuine tone. He lifted his right arm as if to wave her over as he continued by explaining what he and Vegeta were about to do.

Vegeta and I are going to go up and into Chungsu. Once there we're going to aim for clearing out a large portion of these undead creatures. I don't think it's safe to leave them there as they may shamble down in this direction causing more destruction on top of what was already caused by the Battle of Shinramoto. I was thinking that if we could somehow direct them into Takauji Ashikaga's lands that might be-... useful. Though right now we have to thin their numbers enough to be more manageable. I don't want them spreading to these lands and harming your people.

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Salazzle nodded her head at Lena.

There is seduction in everything, Lena, and that's not a bad thing as long as you can pick it out and deal with it on your own terms. We all like being seduced by something, by power, or promise, or hope, or adventure. Each of us likes attention and sometimes we just like being around someone who is so powerfully attractive. It could be just a beautiful face that draws us in or it can be something more, a personality that to others is a beacon of light and the words that keep us fixated. Like a flame catching the attention of a moth. Take Sado for example, you may think him forthright and honest and to a degree he is but there's an underlying mystery to him. One that allows him to gather up people's hope, and admiration and surround himself with so many that they form a world around him that moves with him. A leader must have a trait that can convince others that they're needed as a leader otherwise what's the point of the public following that person? Sado can bind those people to his own cause through their need for something, by giving them something they want, he can get something he wants. He doesn't purposefully do this or use people they are just drawn to his natural aura, charm, and presence. He's charismatic, it's seduction on a larger scale than just one on one. He can make crowds of people listen to him talk and his way with words draws their ears and plays with their imagination and mind. This can make them want a brighter or better future for themselves. I assume you already felt this to a degree with how Smith has spoken to you in the past.

Salazzle was being completely honest and her voice was direct. Her tone seemed much more narrative and explanative than it used to be. The playful and joking tone she had once used was all gone now all that was left was a serious voice. The same one she used when she was asking questions earlier. She saw something in Lena and wanted her to be able to identify any tactics that may be being used against her. She even went on to point out a few tactics Sado, or his clones sometimes used citing examples to prove just how ingrained into society something like seduction was.
Salazzle herself was a very seductive creature so she had a well of information and experience to call upon. She seemed to feel like she wanted to help Lena, overcome this current problem she was having. She wanted to help guide her into making a definite decision for herself no matter how that affected Sado, or Salazzle themselves. She seemed friendly and caring but was in no way timid or awkward always sounding like she knew exactly what she was saying and followed everything she said up by either citing examples or trying to show what it meant from an in-depth standpoint.

I think the woman you met with, was a siren and a charmer. A creature of beauty, that tried to draw you into her appearance and then she charmed you with lovely, little words pulling you into her world. The best thing you can do is treat it like a game. Don't grow too attached to her and try to always be thinking about what she's saying and doing. As long as you keep in mind what she may be doing to you, it makes it much harder for her to do it. Try not to let her know, that you know though and play a game of cat and mouse with her. If you want to use her and her power to satisfy your needs be them combative-... or of a more passionate manner. Then do so. Realize that in reality, she needs you more than you need her. She was willing to ally with Takauji because she believed that she couldn't stop him on her own with her own military or war based power and was willing to submit to him as his queen to catch his ear and direct him. But you showed her that you could fight him off. Draw her in with the vulnerability she thinks you have, and bring her to your side by mirroring her emotions and what she wants. Ally with her, have her give you support, and reinforcements, but give her less than what she wants. Always make her want something from you so she's always trying to keep you drawn in. Let her watch your strength and power grow, let her believe you're always by her side allowing her to dream about the expansion of Jinshui she wants. In essence, seduce the seducer. At least that's what I think you should do but I'm getting a bit too talkative now.

Salazzle looked over to Sado who she could see was fidgeting and bored. He and the short man that he referred to as Vegeta were conversating and that interested her. She had been out of all of the planning so far and wanted to get back to Sado. She gave Lena a few more moments to speak about anything she wanted or ask any questions before hopping down from her arm and running back toward Sado. She scurried across the ground at a deceptively quick pace at twice the pace of a Sage rank shinobi bolting back and forth in a zig-zag manner until she reached Sado. She hopped onto his leg and shimmied up his body back to his shoulder. With her returning to her position Sado called out to Lena in a genuine tone. He lifted his right arm as if to wave her over as he continued by explaining what he and Vegeta were about to do.

Vegeta and I are going to go up and into Chungsu. Once there we're going to aim for clearing out a large portion of these undead creatures. I don't think it's safe to leave them there as they may shamble down in this direction causing more destruction on top of what was already caused by the Battle of Shinramoto. I was thinking that if we could somehow direct them into Takauji Ashikaga's lands that might be-... useful. Though right now we have to thin their numbers enough to be more manageable. I don't want them spreading to these lands and harming your people.
Let's go kick some dead shinobi asses!

Geets says, as he hops back on top of Boitata, ready to rock

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lena didn't really have much to say in response, Salazzle's points were spot on and all Lena could respond with was a nod of her head. She'd try her best against this battle of emotions, a different battle for her for sure but it's one she'd have to deal with now. A new challenge, and with her chemically changing body with the loss of one of her hearts it was going to be either easier or harder than before. Salazzle left Lena upon seeing her nod and scurried quickly to Sado, the woman walked over after her, being beckoned over by the man.

Back to the problem suddenly at hand. Dead people rising from the grave seemed like a very strange occurrence; but she had no reason to doubt this man, if they are to suddenly be attacked by the dead Lena might want to deal with it first before it becomes a MAJOR problem.

"I'll come with you, I'll ride Songbird and scout ahead. Though if this is true we may want to bring Topaz with us, his bandit allies also live in Chungsu and they could be in danger."

Lena suddenly turned this into a rescue mission, but she thought she owed Topaz that much for being helpful and saving Alicia and Juliana from a dreaded fate.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As the others left, Lena would eventually catch up - she heads off to find Topaz through the village. It took longer than expected though, he wasn't really shouting that he wanted to be found, but eventually after asking around she was sent in the right direction. The pier. She walked along the wooden slacks and found him sitting down on the edge.

"We need to go to the Ruins."

Topaz look up at her, surprised she was there. He had a sad aura about him. Songbird flew by and landed right on the edge of the pier, it's wings folded in and it relaxed itself there. Topaz looked back out into the ocean, Lena didn't know what to say - she didn't really have time for him being one with his emotions.

"Look. If the battle was the most destruction you've witnessed then this Bandit thing isn't going to work out for you. However the Bandits who were basically your family are in trouble."

Topaz suddenly looked back at her releasing a gasp, he stood up suddenly and clenched his fist. Confused. He was suddenly hit with this news, but she was also right - he didn't like being an unfeeling bandit that attacked people on sight, he liked these people. Though he also liked his own people, maybe he could convince them to unite; but now wasn't the time to think about doing that - if his people were in trouble he needed to go help. Lena nodded and beckoned him over to the Songbird, they both got upon the bird which flew up into the air and towards Chungsu

-Leaving Landmark-

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Defeat a horde of zombies without using your ninjutsu ( 5 )
Save a large community from danger ( 5 )

Summary: Smith a clone has been left in Shinramoto by the rest of the shinobi including his creator, Sado Yasutora as well as his ally Vegeta and the usual protector of these lands Lena of Shinramoto. This means that right now he is the only skilled shinobi that can be used as a line of defense for this land should something or someone attack. There is a rather efficient militia trained by Lena to defend the village but from what he saw none of them can use ninjutsu or high ranking taijutsu. However, he is also conflicted heavily. His creator Sado has told him that he'll allow the clone to exist until it disperses due to damage or running out of chakra. Smith has been battling constantly with his existence, from the moment of creation he knew it would come to an end eventually but he has gathered up so many experiences and memories that he feels almost like a separate being from Sado. Unlike Sado, the clone feels like it understands the humans a bit more, and he feels more like one of them than the original Sado ever had and maybe ever will. So as a horde of undead attack the choice is simple he has to protect these people and save them from the advancing horde. But he can't waste his chakra senselessly anymore lest he be dispersed preemptively so he finds himself relying on taijutsu to accomplish something that would be much easier with ninjutsu.​

Smith found himself all alone for once in a very long time near the wall he had built so long ago. He was always with someone since his creation, first it was Lorelei. Then Salazzle, and Lena, even when he was separated from the other humans when they were apart Smith remained beside Salazzle. It was a moment of despondency. The hope he had slowly been building up and held within himself regarding a bright future was coming to mind and festering as the fact that his time was running out sank into his mind. He lowered his left hand leaning against the wall sliding down to his knees. He ran his fingers through the fresh dirt remembering back to the massive swamp he had created to protect Lena and her people. It had been weeks since the Battle of Shinramoto but it still felt fresh in his mind. He rubbed his fingers together feeling the grit and moist soil between his fingers as it fell back to the ground. He was entering a depressive state. Maybe he wasn't as different from Sado as he had believed, he apparently still had his mental imbalances locked away in his mind.
It wasn't much longer when he was interrupted by a familiar voice. It was Lorelei calling out for him to come to dinner. They were having a feast, for Conqueror's End. Conqueror's End, Smith thought? He had never heard of it before as he dusted himself off he realized Lorelei was about ten meters behind him watching him from afar. He had to put on a brave face, this woman had never seen that side of him. That side of Sado. She didn't know he was broken. At least that's what Smith believed as he stood up slightly forcing a fake smile to rise across the right side of his face. Standing normally now he turned to face Lorelei and, began to ask about the feast and Conqueror's End.

Conqueror's End. What's that?

Smith said with a fake smile as he began to walk forward toward Lorelei to meet with her.

She replied with a rather upbeat tone as if remembering her childhood.

It's a monthly event where we celebrate. Families feast, children ask for candy.

Usually, it's a fun time for all. I remember when my moth-...

Smith noticed Lorelei's gaze fall slightly as she cut herself off stopping her speech. He had forgotten about the story she had told him. Her mother had died, a strange sickness that had overtaken her when Lorelei was a child. It must have been hard on her to be around such festivities that might remind her of her childhood Smith thought. He probably would have followed up on that-... if he didn't hear a group of children screaming in the distance and then the clash of steel against bone. His eyes darted upward toward the other side of Mori toward the north in the direction of Chungsu. He quickly remembered what Vegeta had said. Dead people crawling out of their graves.

Let's go. I'll escort you back to Juliana's and then I'll check out what that was.

Smith wasn't playing around. When he said "Let's go." It wasn't a request, he literally took a single leap forward closing the distance between himself and Lorelei getting a running start as he scooped her up into his arms holding her against his chest cradling her in his arms as he bolted back into Mori proper. I CAN WALK!
He carried her through the streets as he made his way deeper into Mori getting toward where Juliana lived. He began to hear voices of fearful villagers screaming about a horde of undead to the north. He made it to the house Lena had shown him as he planted Lorelei firmly and safely on the ground.
He spoke directly to her in an authoritative tone one that denoted that right now the smart thing was to listen to him. It was protective, more protective than he had ever spoken before toward her. Maybe it had to deal with the fact that in the Battle of Shinramoto he thought she had died.

Find shelter. Help those who need it, including children but do not risk your own life if it can be helped.

With that Smith darted forward toward the north side of Mori toward the area between Mori and the other villages he had passed when he first arrived. As he got closer he says that a large portion of the militia was escorting women and children further into the center of the village away from the outskirts. It wasn't until he got almost to the edge of the city that he saw them all. At least one-hundred undead, but it seemed like there was more. There was another group behind the first lumbering forth with a sudden lurching gate.
Smith began to direct the townsfolk to try to get to the area near Juliana's home. He didn't know who to rely on right now. Lena was gone. Sado was gone. Vegeta was gone. Hell, even Salazzle was gone. He was there alone-... with only one choice to fight and protect these people. What else could he do? He realized this was the end of him. He knew it. There was no way he could fight off the undead while in unison conserving chakra. He could at least try. If it became too much he'd use what chakra he had left to tear through the remainder.
He ran forward toward the first group taking long strides getting closer and closer until he was upon the first horde. How could he take out one-hundred undead using only taijutsu? He looked toward them. They seemed weak, much weaker than even a human. They were frail and brittle as if a single well-placed punch could cave in their ribs or splatter their head. He realized he could probably break his usual combinations into smaller one hits spreading them out over multiple undead. He could conserve chakra and draw their attention by being a loud and distracting target. He began with a singular kick to the first zombie in range blasting him hard in the stomach with a powerful round kick with his right foot aimed to send it flying. It rocketed upward in a turning motion in a clockwise motion as it impacted hard, but instead, it obliterated the entire mid-section separating the lower-body from the upper-body in one move as guts spilled outward.

These creatures were weaker than even he had initially thought. He followed up by using the momentum of the round kick to spin his entire body using the momentum to continue spinning clock-wise throwing his left foot upward in the path of a zombie rushing in from his left side. The clock-wise motion brought his left heel upward as his right foot lowered down to maintain his balance. It slammed into the chest of the zombie that had stumbled forward. The heel connected with the chest and with a bone-cracking "thud, crack, snap" the ribs caved inward shattering the chest causing it to buckle inward as the chest and head sloughed off of the lower abdomen. Really? This weak?
Smith thought as he continued using the momentum to carry himself forward toward the next zombie. By this point, they began to circle around him. He had to move upward so as he struck the next undead creature he began to strike multiple times with his left and right hands creating a chain-punching motion as he used the momentum to carry himself upward above head height of the group of undead.
The body of the creature he was punching began to break apart and fall down upon it's brethren as Smith slammed downward throwing his weight down while in unison causing his right foot to collide with what was left of the creature as he smashed it into another zombie crushing both under the weight of a heel drop with his right leg. With one final post, he extended his elbows outward and toward his back as if stretching using the action to splinter the skulls of two undead that were attacking him from behind.

(Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: The user runs at the opponent, then kicking them into the stomach, following up with a spinning kick to the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body then follows up with a punch hitting the opponent into the sky. Once in the Air the user performs a spinning kick hitting the opponent into the ground where finally, they poses by raising their arms and bringing their legs together.
Maybe I can do this.

Smith said until he realized that with all that work-... he had only taken out six of the creatures. Six would be a lot if these creatures were bandits or mercenaries. It would break their spirits and their ranks. These were mindless undead. They didn't care how many Smith broke to pieces directly in front of them they continued forward now all surrounding him.
He would have to use something big. Something that wasted chakra, it was his only choice otherwise he would be overrun. There was at least forty other undead in his immediate area. They were rushing inward upon him-... one blow or bite he thought and he was done for. With a roar of aggression, the clone kicked forward with everything it had as he created a burst of wind all around him which knocked a large portion of the undead back a bit as the winds picked up around the clone.
They rushed inward as the currents picked up heavily making a loud screeching noise as a beast appeared around him. It was a massive dragon that took the form of a tornado surrounding him. It blared out flaring outward as it sucked a few of the zombies inward tearing them to shreds. Other merely walked into it due to the noise as Smith continued by causing the head of the dragon to whip downward toward the second wave. All in all this motion was able to take out about eighty more of the zombies. That left about forty more as there were at least twenty he could see through the mouth of the tornado off in the distance and another shambling group moving toward him that he remembered about from earlier.

( Konoha Ryūjin ) - Leaf Dragon God
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
This is an ultimate taijutsu technique created by the legendary taijutsu master Chen. It appears to be initiated by an upward spin kick at which point it quickly becomes like tornado. Forming into a dragon with long whiskers, it attacks the target aiming to swallow them, at which point they are cut by the razor sharp air currents inside the attack. After initiating the attack, the user appears to remain shielded within the base of the tornado as the outward surface of the dragon seems to be solid enough for a person to impact and rebound off of, making the only way to enter the technique once it has been initiated is by being swallowed. However, there is one distinct weakness to the technique. Since the Dragon God's real form (and what it basically is) is that of an ordinary tornado, though cosmetically shaped into a dragon, its attack power is based on rotation. If one enters the attack's centre (Dragon's Eye) while rotating at high speed, such as Lee's One-Man Front Lotus, it can be dispersed without inflicting damage. The technique, while seemingly similar to Wind Release, is actually just the users own physical power (through the use of the spinning kick) shaping the air into currents through movement. It is, however, enough to fight off elemental ninjutsu of the same rank and below.
Note: Can only be used by Taijutsu Specialists and EIG users
He barely heard it over the whipping wind screaming children to the north. He left the winds to die down as he looked around. He was right. Several children a fair distance away from the village trapped behind the second wave of about twenty. They were pinned behind the zombies unable to make it back into the village they must have been outside playing Smith thought as he tried to form a plan for what he could do. If he concentrated lightning into his legs he could use it to move atop the zombies by using the speed to carry himself forward with well-placed kicks. The area directly around him was now clear from the Leaf Dragon God he had just performed but the group directly in front of him was closing in while the group behind that one was breaking away and it seemed like they were going to head for the children.
Smith forced lightning into his legs as he used them to jump forward and up into the air to about head height of the incoming group of about twenty. As he moved he used his legs to land decisive kicks upon the heads of the zombies literally using them as stepping stones to "walk" over them. A right, then a left, another right and another left.
He repeated the motions stepping down hard-throwing his feet down onto the skulls of the zombies releasing the lightning creating a wave with each strike as it hit each zombie. He used ten kicks with his left foot to dispatch of roughly ten zombies as he did the same with his right basically skipping from zombie to zombie as if he were balancing on poles bursting their heads like bubbles with each step "pop", "pop", "pop" the noise continued as the lightning discharged from each strike rushed into the head of the zombies. Smith had gotten up and over the first group and he was now moving forward further toward the children. There were a few. At least ten. "Children ask for candy" Smith thought back to Lorelei's words. Were these kids really out asking strangers for candy? Is that what pinned them down here? Smith immediately thought that this tradition was stupid now.

( Za Saru Suingingu Tsuuijite Za Ueki ) - The Monkey Swinging Through the Trees
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user charges their legs with lightning chakra to enhance their striking speed and to discharge the electricity when making contact with the target to cause temporary paralysis in the areas that are struck, this effect lasting for one turn. The user then launches themselves at the target, dealing rotating kicks to knock them off balance in addition to sweeping kicks and roundhouse kicks to further knock the opponent into the air. The user finishes off with dealing a final hammer kick to the target to send them crashing into the ground.
He planted himself firmly on the ground between the children and the zombies as he yelled out in bestial fervor.

GO HOME! NOW!

I"LL DRAW THEIR ATTENTION.

A little girl began to cry. She seemed more terrified of Smith than of the incoming horde of zombies. A young boy grabbed her hand and pulled the crying girl forward back toward the village as the rest of the children took the chance to run. Smith was running out of ideas. He had wasted way too much chakra he didn't want to use this much. He wanted to rely on non-elemental, and non-chakra based taijutsu but once here he saw he couldn't take them out one by one. He had to draw them all in and use techniques where he could take out a lot of them. While the group of undead began to turn their attention to him and the children were getting further away Smith thought. "Well in for a penny, in for a pound." He grunted outward as he once more charged his limbs with lightning. If worse came to worse and he ran low on chakra he'd ask Sado for some more.
The clone bolted forward in a show of light and force as he grabbed the closest undead creature and struck it with a powerful upper-cut literally knocking its head from its body as it spun upward through the air. He gripped another one that was just as close as he threw all of the momentum up and into the air dragging the undead with him pulling both of his arms upward and ripping them out of the deadman's sockets slamming the entire body to the ground.
He crushed it below his weight and force along with the remaining forces under his weight and force creating a massive crater beneath him smashing and crushing what remained as he discharged the electricity one final time. With the final wave of electricity singeing and burning the undead, the stench was putrid. He laughed a bit.

( Banrai Itoguruma ) - Heavy Thunder Spinning Wheel
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user concentrates their lightning chakra into their limbs and strikes the opponent with a upper cut to send them into a roll within the air. Then by thrusting themselves up above the target, the user grabs hold the target's limbs face down, dropping them to the ground. Then right as they are about to strike the ground, the user surges their lightning chakra into their right ankle, releasing the energy on point of contact to smash the opponent downwards and causing a giant crater to appear from the release of the immense energy.
Note: Can only be performed twice per battle.

Smith's chakra:
487 - 30 ( Leaf Dragon God ) = 451
451 - 40 ( Through the Trees ) = 411
411 - 40 ( Spinning Wheel ) = 371
Still standing. Barely-...

He said with a melancholy tone. He like Sado seemed to have a deathwish.

What sat below him and all around him were numerous corpses and a massive crater.

He slowly walked back into the village checking on everyone else seeking out Lorelei.​

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sado was far ahead of Lena by this point he didn't seem to be rushing, but he did create a bit of distance. He wanted her to feel like she was free to make her own choice. He didn't like putting people in ultimatums but he kept thinking that this was the only way to go about both protecting Shinramoto and attacking Takauji. He mumbled to himself inaudible to anyone around him but Salazzle. It was as if he was preparing what to say to Lena if she followed him. At least to Salazzle it seemed like Sado was baiting her into making a definite answer.
He seemed to Salazzle who knew him very well to be tired of wearing the kid gloves that Smith needed to wear. Smith acted passively, making suggestions but never overstepping imaginary boundaries he believed were in place. Sado wasn't as passive as that. He was more direct with Lena and wasn't against pushing her if need be. Earlier he had laid out what he saw and what he was going to do and what the Golden Sabbath was planning.
Now he had to convince her to ally with him completely and if he could get her to-... he wanted her to join the Golden Sabbath. He assumed she wouldn't but it was as if he was preparing what he would say the moment the opportunity arose. Right here. Right now. I put the offer out. I don't want to chase you down. I know you see it. You run, with me, and I can cut you free. From the drudgery-... you can play it sensible, a queen of conventional or you can risk it all and see-... Salazzle was listening to him and heard his words. She could see what he was planning and she thought it wouldn't work. She believed Lena was too focused on her people and Shinramoto to be swayed by Sado's usual rhetoric. Additionally, unbeknownst to Sado, Salazzle had warned Lena of his tricks. How charismatic he could be and how he lead people's hearts through words. She spoke with a direct tone.

Honey, that's not going to work on her. She doesn't want what you can give her.

Sado nodded his head lightly rolling his eyes. He understood Salazzle's point but he didn't know how else to sway this woman to his side. For months they had been allies, allies were nice, it kept Takauji busy but he wanted the world to know that Shinramoto was protected by the Golden Sabbath. No, he didn't want the world to know.
He wanted Takauji Ashikaga to know. He wanted him to know directly that it was the Golden Sabbath stopping him at every turn and holding him away from what he wanted. That would bring a satisfaction to Sado, one that was becoming harder to hold off on. He was a man of instant gratification, and this long game in Shinramoto was becoming harder on him than it was on Smith who thinking about it-... Sado thought he might be a different personality by this point.
Sado made his way into Shinramoto at the northernmost border as he gazed over the border. This area was directly between Shinramoto and the Ruins of Chungsu. He remembered back to how Smith had constructed the walls also thinking about the walls that had been built in the Haunted Forest. Sado seriously needed to do this at home. He planned to build walls and defenses so long ago but had found himself in Shinramoto. He would probably send a clone to begin the process. Actually, he messaged his clone who had a communication scroll and told him to do it now. He needed the lands settled for the other people who had been refuged in Takinomori for months.
With that action completed, Sado began by slamming his hands to the ground. He rose up two large sections of hollow earth standing upon one side of it. The walls were sectioned so that there were two layers, creating two S rank sections of earth overlapping one another.
They were roughly forty meters tall and twenty meters thick with a ten-meter section inside that was hollow creating a sort of opening for another substance to sit inside. It created a defense that could deal on par with a forbidden rank technique of any element but lightning. Sado, however, wasn't finished as he decided to do what Smith had done previously.

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user will slam his hands on the ground which he can then lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
Note: Can only be used twice.
Sado performed the Snake hand seal and concentrated on kneading his chakra into water as he expelled from his mouth and into the hollow sections a massive amount of water filling the crevices with water. This would create a wall of water inside of the wall of earth roughly ten meters tall and long enough to traverse the entire landmark just as the wall of earth did. However earlier Sado had made sure to leave an opening for a gate or door-like construct in the middle of the wall remembering back to what Smith had done when he first constructed the wall at the southern border.
Sado moved over to the other section of wall and did the same thing performing a single hand seal and spilling forth a massive amount of water into the earthen basin left for defense. It did what the other use of the technique had and filled the wall with liquid increasing its defensive properties. He wasn't finished yet but he wanted this to set up the opening for what he would do next as the water eventually became inert just ambient water throughout the wall. Sado would take a moment to look back toward the Ruins of Chungsu for Lena of Shinramoto.
This was only the first set of walls he wanted to build up and he didn't want to have to make the second set himself as he would have to be craftier in that usage. By that point, he'd be low on senjutsu chakra if not out of it completely and unable to use the larger walls again needing to rely on smaller ones to create the same effect compounded with numerous techniques to buff them and make them stronger. With the water sitting and waiting and Sado's momentary break finished he would continue.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.
Sado found himself humming along to a tune as he continued to plan the position and placement of the wall. Eventually he began to mumble again thinking up more things to say to draw in Lena's imagination about the future of Shinramoto, her future and the future of the Golden Sabbath. When he started everything months ago as a man playing doctor in a village he never imagined he'd be fighting a war and gathering up allies from so far away. Don't you want to get away from the same old part you got to play. Cause you could do like you do, or you can do like me. Stay in the cage, or finally craft a key. Oh, damn. Suddenly you're free to fly. You could finally live a little. Finally, laugh a little. Just let me give you the freedom to dream a little and it'll wake you up. It could stop your arching. I think that's a deal that seems worth taking. That's actually good. I think I'll use that. Sado would say aloud to the only one listening Salzzle. She replied again in a more forceful tone. She believed whole-heartedly from her talk with Lena earlier that this wouldn't work. Sado was about to push Lena out of the alliance they had built up with his ADHD and inability to wait. It won't work.
He was too direct and wasn't being subtle enough with his wants. He wanted Lena to join the Golden Sabbath but Salazzle believed if he wanted that he needed to be more subtle about it, she had just explained to Lena to be watching for these types of situations. It wouldn't work no matter how much he pushed it or what words he used. At least that's what she thought. Sado wasn't listening though. He stood back up and lowered his hand upon the water standing on the edge of the wall as he forced chakra into the substance. With his hand upon the water and direct contact made he began to knead and mold it changing the water into oobleck to reinforce the walls further.
This substance inside of the hollow sections would allow the walls to absorb force better than regular stone-walls If a technique broke through the first layer of the wall it would be met with oobleck which would become solid and absorb the force. It was the idea Smith had used before the Battle of Shinramoto, repurposed and reused. The oobleck was thick and viscous ready to take on a technique. Sado continued by imparting more strength and force onto it empowering it by forcing more oobleck into the technique and causing it to be stronger, and denser allowing it to deal with stronger than average techniques. It increased the rank of the normally A-rank technique to S rank and also gave a source for oobleck techniques should Sado or Vegeta ever need to use the walls for oobleck techniques.

(Ekitai: Konran no Arashi ) - Oobleck Release: Bog of Bemusement
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A ( 20 if trapped in the oobleck ) ( +20 ) = ( 40 if trapped )
Description: The user when in direct contact with water or earth will perform two hand seals and use their oobleck chakra to mold the water or earth into oobleck. This can rapidly turn the water or earth into oobleck creating a massive source of oobleck that takes the appearance of a large bog. Once created the user can control the consistency of the oobleck hardening it slightly allowing them to passively walk upon it's surface. If an opponent stands upon the bog or tries to walk or run on it they will quickly sink into the oobleck. Due to it's properties it will be hard to get out because as the opponent struggles to get out the oobleck takes on a solid property holding the opponent down. This additionally has the potential to cause damage to anyone stuck in it. This is because if they struggle against it can crush bones under the sheer weight of the substance as it shifts between liquid and solid from force or pressure. This source of oobleck can be used for other jutsu as well. However it can only support jutsu A rank and below. The bog can be as big as the user wants. Additionally when the bog is used as a source for oobleck techniques they have a passive empowerment increasing their damage by twenty damage and one rank up to A rank.
Note: Can only convert inanimate Earth or Water sources
( Ekitai: Baindo ) - Oobleck Release: Bind
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (+5 to make it solid again)
Damage points: 60 (+10 to coated technique)
Description: The user molds a mixture of water chakra and earth chakra forming a mass of Oobleck, or manipulates an already existing source of Oobleck. If creating the source, he must perform the boar hand seal allowing him to form the source of Oobleck into projectiles, nets, waves, tools or weapons. If he's manipulating an already existing source he is able to merely use slight motions of the hands to form sources into the above mentioned items.
As he manipulates the Oobleck he coats it in chakra giving it shape and making it retain a form until the user decides to release the chakra coating at that point the Oobleck loses it's solid properties covering the opponent in a thick gooey liquid that can impede movement making the opponent slowed due to the excess weight of the Oobleck as well as it's sticky properties. This will half the opponent's speed as long as the oobleck remains on the opponent. The user can also manipulate the Oobleck to constrict the opponent hardening it to a point that it can hold a person in place indefinitely unless defended adequately. This is done by calling upon the chakra inside the oobleck causing it to increase the viscosity of the substance to the point where it's a solid by creating an internal force that acts upon the oobleck. The aforementioned process is the same one that keeps the oobleck solid until impact. If the opponent tries to struggle against the oobleck that force is enough to activate the properties of oobleck without the need of chakra manipulation.
The user is also able to coat objects, constructs, other techniques, and weapons in a thick layer of oobleck or feed oobleck itself into the molding and mixture of the technique itself. This layer holds all of the properties of oobleck and makes hits dealt with the coated object, construct, technique or weapon stronger, and more devastating. This is exactly like the (Ekitai: Yoroi) Oobleck Release: Armor technique but instead of creating an armor for the user it is created for one of aforementioned things. When solid, liquid, or semisolid techniques are coated with a layer of oobleck they stand up to force, stress and elements oobleck is strong to as if the coated technique is strong to the opposing technique. However this is true for the opposite as well, if this technique is used to reinforce a technique and oobleck is weak to the element it is clashing with it even if the technique this was used on is strong to it, it will be considered weak to said technique.
Weapons, objects and constructs coated in oobleck become larger with a visible oobleck enlargement such as a kunai being completely enshrouded with oobleck, while techniques only change color slightly to a dull brown and become physically larger in size.
Notes:
The user can only form four constructs with a use of the jutsu But the power will be devided evenly between the constructs
The reinforcing ability will require the use of the hand signal and happens in the same timeframe as the technique it's modifying
The reinforcing ability can be used on oobleck jutsu without the seal, as the user is just pumping more oobleck into the technique to make it larger, and stronger. This also has the added benefit of increasing the rank of the oobleck technique as it becomes a quick combo. This does not work on S rank or Forbidden techniques.
The reinforcing ability can only be used three times per battle
With mostly everything done Sado bit his thumb smearing blood about and summoned forth a massive gate. It had several gates, five to be exact and fit in the open space left earlier. It made it so that the wall had a way for common-folk and traders to travel through but provided defense. It meant the wall wasn't a static wall that killed trade and movement it was basically a wall that could be subverted by the people living in Shinramoto allowing for it to be a very good defense against an invasion be they an army or undead. Sado hoped that none of this overstepped on Lena but assumed slightly that it would. His decisions were becoming more and more direct as he was slowly acting more and more like himself. He wasn't acting like Smith who Lena had spent a long amount of time with. So this might cause a rift to begin to form he didn't know but that was something he thought of in the back of his mind.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gojū Rashōmon) Summoning Technique: Quintuple Rashōmon
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Description:
The user draws blood and does the summoning handseals, slamming his hand on the ground. With one already boasting enormous defensive properties, with this technique the user summons five Rashōmon gates to block an incoming attack. The defence is quite formidable, and with five gates, the user is also able to change the trajectory of an incoming attack if they are proven unable to completely stop it. This technique can defend the user against any S-Rank technique but, due to its enormous scale, becomes hard to use in most situations because of the area one needs to summon the gates.
Note: Usable twice per battle

Chakra:
1330 + 570 ( Chakra Regen for 3 days ) = 1900

Senjutsu:
516 - 60 ( Sage Mode / Maintain ) = 466
466 - 80 ( Moving Earth Core x2 ) = 386
386 - 40 ( Water Colliding Wave x2 ) = 346
346 - 60 ( Bog of Bemusement ) = 286
286 - 60 ( Bind x2 ) = 226
226 - 40 ( Quintuple Rashoman ) = 186

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:

- Custom: Help Fortify the Defences of someone else (3)
- Custom: Capture a small group of Zombies for future use (3)

Summary: With the awakening of the Undead, more plans have circled around the head of Sado. Lena after being told of these plans wants to find a way to contribute and prepare against the future wrath of Takauji. She has an idea to help fortify the defences of her home, but also thinks that another course of action may be warranted.

Coming From :

Lena flying upon Songbird flies through the landmark she regards as her home, it was hard to miss a massive change to it when she saw Sado hard at work creating the wall. Songbird flew down and landed on the wall, it flicked it's head towards Sado then tilted it - letting out a caw from between it's beak. Lena got off the bird and examined the new wall that had been created, she had some ideas already - but again like she had mentioned about the previous wall. It'd be a good idea if it was manned.

"Creating tunnels is a good idea, I think I also have another way we can drop the undead into Takauji's vicinity to cause a stir. I can use Songbird to transport a few as a distraction, that way our tunnel will have more of an impact when they are already too busy dealing with the ones I've dropped into the town."

Lena pondered the thought, her hand cupping her chin. She'd still have to figure it out.