Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The Entity enveloped in darkness felt something equally disturbing. Around her when she was playing with the Captain, though it died down as the fighting came to an end she looked around in the sky for the curious power. Though it seemed as she was too late to pinpoint the location, no more fun indeed. These puny villagers weren't going to satisfy Sorrows. She turned and saw another figure flying in the sky and made her way over - flying a few meters in front of him.

"Of course it was you. Smith. Other Monster. Fake Sado."

Smoke surrounded the two in the air, down below tensions had died down as Takauji's advance on them had been mostly destroyed. The odd soldier still kicking, others captured, people were now tending to each other. How sweet. But Lord Sorrows wanted some fun, she looked down towards Lorelei who she knew Smith had a keen interest on and then back towards him.

"For a clone you have tapped into a lot of power, that's scary. Not that scary though. I'm sad I missed out on it, that Captain man was being annooooyyying."

Sorrows crossed her arms, one hand tapping her chin and the other tapping her elbow. She scanned the person before her from head to toe and let out a sigh, she kind of wanted him to turn back and was very tempted to push him. Even though she was way more out of her shell - there was so much more she wanted to do. It was only a matter of time before her personality became less warped and full of itself before she went back to feeling restraint. It was annoying being a Lord of the Outer Night and stuck locked away like before. This however. This was refreshing. Being Lord Sorrows eradicated that guilty feeling.

She glanced down at Lorelei again. Seeing Juliana with Alicia. Alicia. Sorrows looked back up at Smith taking her eyes off the Toddler. She was crying, there was an urge to go and cuddle her, comfort her, tell her it was all okay. But it wasn't all okay - so many people were dead. The Battle of Shinramoto was over, they had won - but Takauji was still alive. Maybe that was it. Maybe that's what Sorrows needed to do.

"Lets go to Degarashi Port and Blow it up." The figure engulfed in dark chakra, horns protruding from her forehead grinned at Smith. "If you have enough chakra you can go back into being that monstrous form."

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ending mission with this post.

Smith laughed lightly at her, she was so different than before and that was amusing in its own little way. She seemed much more like him then even he expected it seemed like they were similar down to even the splintered personalities they tried to hide. He could tell this wasn't the same woman he had talked to earlier, her mannerisms, tone, and demeanor seemed different. She was more akin to the secondary personality that had just retreated back into his subconscious. Smith watched her eyes dart around the field, before lingering upon the child for a moment then falling back upon Smith.

We won this battle, barely-... and that barely is mostly my fault for being so stubborn.

However, this is just the start.

Smith waved his hands down toward the burning city, the harbor that was cluttered with debris and rubble from the sunken ships. Bodies were floating in the crimson-stained water. His gaze fell upon the muddy swamp off to the side, and the screaming and fleeing people making their way out of the city. Then finally toward the wall where only the gate had been broken. There was too much to do here to move on to Degrashi Port. Was it the time to bring Sado into this? Smith thought to himself. What he knew for sure was that they needed more strength here and soon.

I think now is when we gather our allies and prepare for the offensive, I have some people to inform about this. Now we kill the rest, make sure no one escapes and takes information back about us, our abilities and what was done here. They just wasted a lot of their resources in this failed attempt to claim this land, that's going to enrage them. They'll probably double down and hit this place harder. I'm a clone, it's a miracle I made it through that skirmish without dispersing. I probably shouldn't be standing here right now if I'm being completely honest with you. We both have things to tend to, people to check on and things to set in order. You need an evacuation plan, and you need to tend to your survivors. I need to make sure that woman is alright, and I need to inform my creator about all of this. This isn't going to be a battle that can be ended in a day. We need to trap them, force them to waste everything they have and then kill them when they're weakened.

Smith turned and began to fly toward Lorelei and Salazzle as he landed on the ground. Lorelei was pretending to still be unconscious after she had made eye contact with Smith earlier. She hoped he didn't see her, but he did. He landed upon the ground having his wings tuck inward around his upper body as he walked up to her noticing blood had run down the side of her face across her eye, matting her silky hair. He lifted up the side of his cloak and pulled out a small bottle of alcohol as well as some medical gauze, as well as the other objects needed to suture the wound. He made the summoning technique seem like magic tricks, it was stupid, and immature but it was his way of trying to get through the tension of the situation.
He soaked some of the gauze in alcohol and setilized water and with his right hand cleaned the blood from Lorelei's face and hair as he moved it to the side showing a small scrape upon her forehead it was about two inches long and a quarter of an inch deep. He began to stitch the wound closed, and grabbed a bit more of the gauze to place it upon the wound. He seemed kind and caring back to how he was before the fighting started. He was polite and hospitable.

Is the child hurt? Or just scared? I can heal them if they need it but I used up most of my heavy hitting, medical ninjutsu on you and that ban-... on Topaz. Speaking of which is he alright? It's all basically a blur but I'm pretty sure he was still alive when I took out his aggressor.

( Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu ) - Summoning Technique: Medical tools
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.:

メス - scalpel, sterilized
ナイフ - knife
アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection
水 - a bottle of sterilized water
スポイト - syringe, sterile, for one time use only
アドレナリン - adrenaline, to be injected intravasulary, induces faster heartbeat
包帯 - bandage, sterile, 8 meters in length
血液 - a set of everything you need to draw someones blood (Sterile syringe, vacuum system and a test tube.)
温度計 - mercury thermometer, for axillary or rectal use
ベッド - a mobile bed to carry patients
バグ - bug spray, effective against all bugs, lasts for 2 turns (used in cases when your patient is having a reaction to multiple bug stings, and there are still some bugs around it, so you spray-kill them. Kills bugs up to A rank if they've been created/summoned from a jutsu like the Aburame techniques)
テント - a small tent, just enough for two people to lie in
光 - a flashlight
ガスマスク - gas mask with a bottle of oxygen that lasts 5 turns (Not 100% effective against all types of poison/gas. The purpose is to protect the user from breathing in toxic substances, keeping the lungs safe. However, if the poison gets absorbed through the pores of the skin it will still affect you).
流体 - a set to start an intravenous fluid addition line, helpful with dehydration amongst many other conditions
モルタル - mortar and pestle, chemically clean
スプーン - spoon, sterile
パテ - putty knife, metal, sterile
研究所 - a small hut. Into the walls of that house, parts of Nexus' eyes DNA have been inserted, so now it mixes Time And Relative Dimensions In Space , creating an effect of being larger on the inside then it is on the outside. Inside is an advanced laboratory with everything needed to create antidotes and medicines.
He said to Juliana in a concerned tone. He seemed genuinely interested, it was a complete change of pace from the demonic beast he appeared to be just moments earlier. "It's all basically a blur." that was a bold-faced lie. He saw everything that had happened as it was happening. It may have been a blur for his secondary personality but he, the primary had seen everything and couldn't stop any of it. He looked to Juliana as Lorelei made a grunting noise. Smith looked back toward her. I know it hurts, but I need to stitch it. I could use a technique but right now-... this seems, like the right way to do it.
Lorelei blushed slightly as he finished up the stitching and looked back toward Lena, Juliana and looked around for Topaz. He put some of the bandage in place with adhesive tape and tried to keep things moving forward. He looked for Salazzle as well but she seemed to be already clung to his left leg crawling up his body to his waist.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sorrows got sick of the lack of aggression and rolled her eyes. She let whatever he said go straight over her head and just kept thinking that her idea was a good idea - Degarashi Port was ripe for the taking. And She wanted to have more fun! As he floated away she called after him,

"If you went back to that form we could end this in less than a day! UGH."

She flew in the opposite direction towards the coast. Landing on the beach, her purple form scared away people around her. Sorrows looked out towards the de-commissioned ships. There was bound to be some people left on there, she let out a little laugh as she stretched out her arms. Her palms began to fill with energy, her grin growing wider. Though then she heard something familiar, a screech of a bird - Songbird. The glow in her palms died down and she looked in the direction of the noise as the bird flew into view and landed on the sand near her. Sorrows strolled over, a bit irritated by the sudden interruption - but the bird was insistent on her to check out what he had. It lowered it's wing and revealed a bleeding out Hawkeye. Sorrows froze, her eyes wide at the sight. As much as she wanted to not care, she had to - causing her purple skin to recede back into the markings on her hands, her horns disappeared and her hair changed back to being white. Lena ran over to Hawkeye and cradled her in her arms.

Meanwhile. Juliana was relaxing trying to calm her daughter down as Smith came over to treat Lorelei. Juliana was fine except for the banging headache she now had and Alicia had not been harmed at all - just upset at all the horrors that she had been surrounded by. Juliana tried to be as much as a loving mother as she could be to her daughter, her warrior instincts had faded as she no longer really needed them anymore.

"Alicia is fine... Thank you." Juliana did wonder where Topaz was, needing to thank him for trying to help her daughter and Lorelei escape. She looked around, seeing the Bandit sitting in the distance. She called out to him,

"Topaz? Come over here so this man can treat you better." Topaz looked towards her, feeling strange that he'd been acknowledged suddenly, "Thank you for saving my Daughter - You're our hero."

The Bandit's face lit up, he had never been addressed as such before. It made all his bad feelings suddenly go away for a moment, and tears welled up in his eyes as he nodded, stood up and made his way over to the group. He sat next to Lorelei and looked at Alicia, glad that she was okay. He realised that, his act of selflessness paid off and he was so happy that they were alive. He knew that if the opportunity arose again he would jump in front of those arrows to save this little girl again. Topaz was mostly okay, but his ribs were still broken or cracked from being struck in the chest that one time - his arrow wounds were mostly healed from before.

Alicia looked up at her mother after pulling out of the comfort of the hug and spoke up at her, "Is Daddy okay? I want to go home and I want Daddy to come home too!"

It was hard for Juliana not to break up, her daughter was breaking her heart and she had no answer. If Zeri was still alive, if their home was safe anymore... though hope remained. A Familiar voice bellowed through the air as she looked up from hugging her daughter tightly, a familiar figure with his dark blue hair and strong stature ran towards them. Juliana's heart exploded as she let go of Alicia, who screamed out for her father and ran towards him. Juliana mustered the strength to run after her and all three of them collided into one family reunion they almost died for, Zeri was covered in blood but they didn't care - the embrace was warm and it felt safe.

"I don't want this fighting to separate us. Ever... I wouldn't be able to cope..."

"Oi, Don't you die on me. Hawkeye!"

Songbird communicated to Lena what Hawkeye had done to help the repel the attack. Lena hugged her close to her body. Hawkeye was lifeless in her arms, blood was pouring from her back, she couldn't sense any kind of life. Lena was too afraid to diagnose her, but she would have to - if she didn't she would have no chance at saving her. No, no, there had to be a heartbeat!

"Hawkeye, you're the hero this Village needs. Come back to them. I'm... Useless."

Lena began to tap into her healing capabilities, sending the chakra into Hawkeye's back where she had been shot. Her body fixed itself much quicker, the metal sphere of a bullet popping out of her back. She poured so much chakra into the fighting and now this that Lena could feel herself draining away, and if she didn't stop herself she'd end up dying. Lena's eyes filled with tears rocked the body of the young girl in her arms, blood staining both of them. Songbird looked down, it's body language sad as Lena's attempts at fixing her seemed to be for nought.

"I will teach you whatever you want..."

Lena sat there, the dead girl in her arms, still trying to put healing chakra into her body to fix her. She rocked her, muffling her cries into Hawkeye's hair.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu) Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A (2X the amount of damage healed)
Description:
This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing mainly Yang chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish healing chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or deal with poisons or toxins, though it can heal its damage. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which, as the technique stands as a jack of all trades in terms of medical ninjutsu, is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for X amount of damage the user needs to spend 2X amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant, specially in internal injuries

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, it seems you don't have a concussion or any other severe damage but if you start feeling sick, lightheaded or sleepy inform me about it immediately. Understood? Smith spoke to Lorelei with a somewhat protective tone. He explained she seemed alright but to mention anything to him if she felt off. She took in his advise but it seemed like she was just trying to avoid direct eye contact or a discussion. She had been rosed to consciousness right as the monstrous forms were fading away but early enough to see them. They frightened her, she didn't know the kind of person Smith was really and that thought put her on edge. Smith took a breath in as he noted how Juliana spoke. She seemed extremely defensive, which was only what he assumed due to the tone he gleaned off of her.
In honesty he understood, his secondary personality not only lost control on the battlefield today but it made a show out of it. It garnered all the attention it could as it tore through people, and boats and it made it a point to scream out with demonic fury at every available interval. They were all probably afraid of him by this point. That was the thought that kept playing over and over in his head as he stood up cleaned off Lorelei's wounds one final time and slowly made his way over to Topaz. He watched the family reunion between Juliana, her husband Zeri and their daughter Alica. It was strange looking at a real family. He had never had one of those. It was warm and caring and loving. He admired them from afar as he approached Topaz with a smile on his face looking down at the bandit.

So, I saw what you did for these people. It takes some real strength to put your life aside for others. I want to thank you for what you did for Lorelei. You protected her when I couldn't and for that, I owe you a lot. I'll start with this.

As he said that Smith lowered his right hand to Topaz's chest making direct eye contact as he spoke toward him. He performed a quick diagnosis noticing two broken ribs, and a perforated left lung. This man shouldn't be standing let alone talking Smith thought as he had Topaz sit down. Smith extended his index and middle finger out in a strike like motion to the untrained eye it might even seem offensive in nature.
Abruptly he struck Topaz in the chest with a light touch creating a pulse of electricity that washed out over the muscles, nerves and soft tissue of the body jolting the nerves into a state of confusion. It would numb the pain immediately leaving Topaz to feel nothing as he placed his right palm firmly upon his chest right under the pectoral muscle. With a bit of force, Smith pushed the broken ribs into place. Without the numbing technique this would probably hurt immensely, but luckily for Topaz, Smith was at least decently skilled with medical ninjutsu.
As he forced the ribs into place he continued to perform the diagnosis skill to gain an intuitive understanding of the body and where the bones were. It was admirable any normal person should be unconscious by now due to the sheer amount of strain being placed upon the body. Topaz seemed to be pushing himself through a lot of things from what Smith could understand. His body was broken and beaten, yet he stood for others when he could. He was stronger than Smith had given him credit for. Most of these people were stronger than Smith gave them credit for but he wouldn't outright admit that. Too many lives were lost in his opinion, and a good portion of that was his fault.
At least that's the thought that passed through his mind as he looked down away from Topaz pushing upward with his right hand against his ribs, and coursing healing natured energy through the chest, stomach, and ribs. Slowly the bones began to mend as the perforated lung did as well. The tissue began to regrow as Topaz would be able to breathe easier. Smith continued to avoid direct eye contact as every few seconds he kept thinking of what these people must think of him. It took about five minutes of dedicated healing but with time most of the wounds were mended and Topaz was back to relative normality. Smith rose back up standing up.
Salazzle had been clinging to his left leg this entire time. He motioned for her to stay with Lorelei, as he seemed to walk away on his own a bit more melancholy than anyone had ever seen him. He had one final task, to inform the real Sado about everything. He thought back to what Lena had said to him "Smith. Other Monster. Fake Sado" that's basically all he was an abnormality to be done away with in time.
After getting a bit of distance Smith formed a single hand seal. He needed to return everything he had learned up to this point to Sado so he did that in the quickest way he could. He formed a shadow clone and had it disperse. The clone appeared and disappeared in a moment as everything Smith had experienced was abruptly and nearly instantly sent back to the orginal. After performing that quick action he turned and began to walk back toward the group remerging with the group. He felt like he was running close to the end of his time in this world soon the real Sado would be here and there would be no more use for him.​
( Iryō Raikō Ninjutsu: Shinkeikei Konran no Jutsu ) -
Lightning Medical Technique: Skill of Nervous System Confusion
Description: The user charges electrical chakra into his index finger and hits the opponent. Doing so temporarily neutralizes all feeling to the targeted area for a limited amount of time, essentially anesthetizing it ( by overloading and numbing the nerves with the electrical discharge ), allowing the medical ninja to perform minor surgery or sutures without the patient having to endure the pain or being able to move his body part. This type of local anesthesia is very effective on the limbs and superficial tissues and, depending on which nerve cluster/pressure point/body area its applied to, can even leave a whole limb anesthetized. In battle, this skill can be used with free form taijutsu to great effect, though, due to the rapid contact, will produce a shorter effect.
Note: Lasts 5 turns for medical uses but only one turn if used offensively.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique[/COLOR][/B]
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed) ( 20 )
Damage: N/A ( 10 )
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Chakra: 1134 - 20 (Shadow Clone ) = 1114
1114 / 2 ( Shadow Clone ) = 557

Senjutsu chakra:
341 - 30 ( Wings ) = 311
311 - 40 ( Generic Sealing x2 ) = 271
271 - 60 ( Silent Alarm x2 ) = 211
211 - 30 ( Poison Creation ) = 181
181 - 40 ( Complete Sage Transformation ) = 141
141 - 40 ( Chakra Blast ) = 101
101 - 40 ( Nine Virtues ) = 61
61 + 6 ( Silent Alarm ) = 67
67 - 20 ( Mystic Palm ) = 47
47 - 20 ( Medical Tools ) = 27
27 - 20 ( Mystic Palm ) = 7
Dropping SM and reverting to normal.

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Topaz would've replied, but best let his wounds heal or else he'd just splutter blood. He took in the compliment, he guessed this was what people called Good Karma - he should really be dead, but instead he was being healed. It made him feel good, either that or the fact that his body was just slowly losing the pain that pulsed through his aching muscles and organs. He thought back to home, how he didn't have a chance to call them for aid - if they turned up they probably could've saved a lot more people. He jerked as his ribs were placed back into position, though the electrical surge sent through him must've numbed the pain that he brace for. Maybe Topaz wasn't suited to be a bandit like those in Chungsu, a lot of his ideals clashed with theirs; is that why they sent him away? To get rid of him? Well he got a taste of what life was like outside that group of people and how thoughts were different - it wasn't too long ago Topaz clashed with this man in front of him on their way to Shinramoto about certain morals. Though it made him smile, that they sat here as allies. He could feel strength return to him.

"Thank You. You don't owe me anything, it was my own choice."

The Giant bird made of Shell flew into view over the group, Songbird circled around them lowering slowly until it landed near Smith. It stretched out it's left wing and lowered it to the ground, on it's back Lena slide down the wind and her feet hit the ground. The bird's head twitched from side to side to get a good look at Smith before lowering it's head at him for a respectful bow.

Lena was carrying a girl in her arms, the girl from before that encountered them before they arrived in Shinramoto. The Threaded woman was clearly crying, she wasn't masking her emotions right now. She felt broken, she didn't know what to do, Hawkeye was gone but she didn't want to let go of her. She lowered the girl to floor and remained on her knees.

Topaz watched sadly. Juliana hugged Alicia closely so that she didn't see Hawkeye and Zeri ran over to Lena. He looked down at the young girl who was apart of his fishing crew, he knew her well and he felt it hit him - her paled face, the blood staining her clothes and skin. It was strange, he saw a lot of this before, but looking at it now. It hurt. It hurt a lot. They had lost people, everyone had lost someone. IT may not have been Juliana or Alicia thank god, but it could've been? No he couldn't think about that. He turned to look away, a hand over his mouth as he covered up his quivering lip.

Lena looked at Alicia who was safely in her mother's arms. She wanted to run over, but she didn't want to leave the girl's body. It was shocking, how she actually grew attached like this. Zeri finally spoke, his voice trying not to break,

"We should bury her. Everyone. We shall remember them all as we build from this."

Bury them? That seems so. Final? Lena didn't want that, that would mean there was no chance for this girl. She had survived death, then why can't Hawkeye? Someone who deserved life more than hers, had lost it and it wasn't fair. Lena looked at Smith, she probably looked very different to him.

"This is all my fault, I should've listened to you."

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, it seems you don't have a concussion or any other severe damage but if you start feeling sick, lightheaded or sleepy inform me about it immediately. Understood? Smith spoke to Lorelei with a somewhat protective tone. He explained she seemed alright but to mention anything to him if she felt off. She took in his advise but it seemed like she was just trying to avoid direct eye contact or a discussion. She had been rosed to consciousness right as the monstrous forms were fading away but early enough to see them. They frightened her, she didn't know the kind of person Smith was really and that thought put her on edge. Smith took a breath in as he noted how Juliana spoke. She seemed extremely defensive, which was only what he assumed due to the tone he gleaned off of her.
In honesty he understood, his secondary personality not only lost control on the battlefield today but it made a show out of it. It garnered all the attention it could as it tore through people, and boats and it made it a point to scream out with demonic fury at every available interval. They were all probably afraid of him by this point. That was the thought that kept playing over and over in his head as he stood up cleaned off Lorelei's wounds one final time and slowly made his way over to Topaz. He watched the family reunion between Juliana, her husband Zeri and their daughter Alica. It was strange looking at a real family. He had never had one of those. It was warm and caring and loving. He admired them from afar as he approached Topaz with a smile on his face looking down at the bandit.

So, I saw what you did for these people. It takes some real strength to put your life aside for others. I want to thank you for what you did for Lorelei. You protected her when I couldn't and for that, I owe you a lot. I'll start with this.

As he said that Smith lowered his right hand to Topaz's chest making direct eye contact as he spoke toward him. He performed a quick diagnosis noticing two broken ribs, and a perforated left lung. This man shouldn't be standing let alone talking Smith thought as he had Topaz sit down. Smith extended his index and middle finger out in a strike like motion to the untrained eye it might even seem offensive in nature.
Abruptly he struck Topaz in the chest with a light touch creating a pulse of electricity that washed out over the muscles, nerves and soft tissue of the body jolting the nerves into a state of confusion. It would numb the pain immediately leaving Topaz to feel nothing as he placed his right palm firmly upon his chest right under the pectoral muscle. With a bit of force, Smith pushed the broken ribs into place. Without the numbing technique this would probably hurt immensely, but luckily for Topaz, Smith was at least decently skilled with medical ninjutsu.
As he forced the ribs into place he continued to perform the diagnosis skill to gain an intuitive understanding of the body and where the bones were. It was admirable any normal person should be unconscious by now due to the sheer amount of strain being placed upon the body. Topaz seemed to be pushing himself through a lot of things from what Smith could understand. His body was broken and beaten, yet he stood for others when he could. He was stronger than Smith had given him credit for. Most of these people were stronger than Smith gave them credit for but he wouldn't outright admit that. Too many lives were lost in his opinion, and a good portion of that was his fault.
At least that's the thought that passed through his mind as he looked down away from Topaz pushing upward with his right hand against his ribs, and coursing healing natured energy through the chest, stomach, and ribs. Slowly the bones began to mend as the perforated lung did as well. The tissue began to regrow as Topaz would be able to breathe easier. Smith continued to avoid direct eye contact as every few seconds he kept thinking of what these people must think of him. It took about five minutes of dedicated healing but with time most of the wounds were mended and Topaz was back to relative normality. Smith rose back up standing up.
Salazzle had been clinging to his left leg this entire time. He motioned for her to stay with Lorelei, as he seemed to walk away on his own a bit more melancholy than anyone had ever seen him. He had one final task, to inform the real Sado about everything. He thought back to what Lena had said to him "Smith. Other Monster. Fake Sado" that's basically all he was an abnormality to be done away with in time.
After getting a bit of distance Smith formed a single hand seal. He needed to return everything he had learned up to this point to Sado so he did that in the quickest way he could. He formed a shadow clone and had it disperse. The clone appeared and disappeared in a moment as everything Smith had experienced was abruptly and nearly instantly sent back to the orginal. After performing that quick action he turned and began to walk back toward the group remerging with the group. He felt like he was running close to the end of his time in this world soon the real Sado would be here and there would be no more use for him.​
( Iryō Raikō Ninjutsu: Shinkeikei Konran no Jutsu ) -
Lightning Medical Technique: Skill of Nervous System Confusion
Description: The user charges electrical chakra into his index finger and hits the opponent. Doing so temporarily neutralizes all feeling to the targeted area for a limited amount of time, essentially anesthetizing it ( by overloading and numbing the nerves with the electrical discharge ), allowing the medical ninja to perform minor surgery or sutures without the patient having to endure the pain or being able to move his body part. This type of local anesthesia is very effective on the limbs and superficial tissues and, depending on which nerve cluster/pressure point/body area its applied to, can even leave a whole limb anesthetized. In battle, this skill can be used with free form taijutsu to great effect, though, due to the rapid contact, will produce a shorter effect.
Note: Lasts 5 turns for medical uses but only one turn if used offensively.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique[/COLOR][/B]
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed) ( 20 )
Damage: N/A ( 10 )
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Chakra: 1134 - 20 (Shadow Clone ) = 1114
1114 / 2 ( Shadow Clone ) = 557

Senjutsu chakra:
341 - 30 ( Wings ) = 311
311 - 40 ( Generic Sealing x2 ) = 271
271 - 60 ( Silent Alarm x2 ) = 211
211 - 30 ( Poison Creation ) = 181
181 - 40 ( Complete Sage Transformation ) = 141
141 - 40 ( Chakra Blast ) = 101
101 - 40 ( Nine Virtues ) = 61
61 + 6 ( Silent Alarm ) = 67
67 - 20 ( Mystic Palm ) = 47
47 - 20 ( Medical Tools ) = 27
27 - 20 ( Mystic Palm ) = 7
Dropping SM and reverting to normal.

Topaz would've replied, but best let his wounds heal or else he'd just splutter blood. He took in the compliment, he guessed this was what people called Good Karma - he should really be dead, but instead he was being healed. It made him feel good, either that or the fact that his body was just slowly losing the pain that pulsed through his aching muscles and organs. He thought back to home, how he didn't have a chance to call them for aid - if they turned up they probably could've saved a lot more people. He jerked as his ribs were placed back into position, though the electrical surge sent through him must've numbed the pain that he brace for. Maybe Topaz wasn't suited to be a bandit like those in Chungsu, a lot of his ideals clashed with theirs; is that why they sent him away? To get rid of him? Well he got a taste of what life was like outside that group of people and how thoughts were different - it wasn't too long ago Topaz clashed with this man in front of him on their way to Shinramoto about certain morals. Though it made him smile, that they sat here as allies. He could feel strength return to him.

"Thank You. You don't owe me anything, it was my own choice."

The Giant bird made of Shell flew into view over the group, Songbird circled around them lowering slowly until it landed near Smith. It stretched out it's left wing and lowered it to the ground, on it's back Lena slide down the wind and her feet hit the ground. The bird's head twitched from side to side to get a good look at Smith before lowering it's head at him for a respectful bow.

Lena was carrying a girl in her arms, the girl from before that encountered them before they arrived in Shinramoto. The Threaded woman was clearly crying, she wasn't masking her emotions right now. She felt broken, she didn't know what to do, Hawkeye was gone but she didn't want to let go of her. She lowered the girl to floor and remained on her knees.

Topaz watched sadly. Juliana hugged Alicia closely so that she didn't see Hawkeye and Zeri ran over to Lena. He looked down at the young girl who was apart of his fishing crew, he knew her well and he felt it hit him - her paled face, the blood staining her clothes and skin. It was strange, he saw a lot of this before, but looking at it now. It hurt. It hurt a lot. They had lost people, everyone had lost someone. IT may not have been Juliana or Alicia thank god, but it could've been? No he couldn't think about that. He turned to look away, a hand over his mouth as he covered up his quivering lip.

Lena looked at Alicia who was safely in her mother's arms. She wanted to run over, but she didn't want to leave the girl's body. It was shocking, how she actually grew attached like this. Zeri finally spoke, his voice trying not to break,

"We should bury her. Everyone. We shall remember them all as we build from this."

Bury them? That seems so. Final? Lena didn't want that, that would mean there was no chance for this girl. She had survived death, then why can't Hawkeye? Someone who deserved life more than hers, had lost it and it wasn't fair. Lena looked at Smith, she probably looked very different to him.

"This is all my fault, I should've listened to you."

Activating his Byakugan, Vegeta finds the Shadow clone of Sado with ease and approaches him and the people near him wondering what's going on here. From atop Boitatá he yells down to Sado..

Sado, I got your message and traveled here as fast as we could.

He then dismounts Boitata and walks near Sado's clone, not revealing that it wasn't the original for he didn't know these people as of yet. If Sado trusted them, so will he..

What happened here? Is this the results of the so called "Shogun of the Hangurian Freehold"?

He would take a moment to look all around them zooming in on the terrain examining the entire landmark and then the ones surrounding them, ensuring he didn't see any advancing forces of any type nearby..

OOC:
Geets riding personal summons:
( Hebi Kuchiyose - Boitatá ) Snake Summoning - Boitatá
Type: Attack/Defense/Supplemental
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: Boitatá, the most proficient of all Snakes in usage of Katon, is a personal summons of Vegeta Valentine. He is comparable in size to Aoda with bull-like horns on his head. From just behind the top of his skull is what looks like quills coming off him in a staggered pattern down his body. His tail is pointed having an ax shape to it with a spear tip in the center. The razor sharp horns as well as heavy blunt/sharp tail can be used for striking and would also carry burning damage from him always molding his Katon. Its eyes are stunning and bright, and he is very strong even by large Snake summons standards. A fierce, powerful, menacing Minister of Death whom thanks to his natural affinity to Katon and burning things, hates nature, especially the forest. He is an avid swimmer moving as fast as he can on land (Kage rank Taijutsu Master). His fangs contain a powerful snake venom, and one bite from him would not only burn someone severely but would also paralyze them as the venom quickly makes it way thru their system, taking 2 turns for total paralysis to set in, lasting for one turn.

Abilities:
- Can communicate with humans and snakes alike
- Uses Katon with no seals, and basic Ninjutsu (only Hiding with Camoflage and Chakra transfer technique)
- Cannot be harmed by B ranks and below
- Can sense with heat/scent/vibration and can also sense things thru their natural energy
- Can access Natural Energy only to use Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation, and can use the Chakra Transfer technique to dispel the user from Genjutsu up to A rank

~Notes~
- All abilities cost a move other than sensing
- Must know Snake Sage Mode to summon Boitatá
- Only those allowed by Vegeta may summon Boitatá
- Can be summoned 1x per battle and stays for 4 Turns.
- Cannot be summoned to the field if Manda is present, unless Manda was summoned by an opponent
- No summons for two turns after or at the same time
- Can only use Inorganic Reincarnation once per match.
You must be registered for see images
Actives:
Sukautā - Scouter
Type: Tools
Chakra: 30 activation 10 per turn thereafter
Description: A Scouter is a scanning piece of Ninja technology, contained in a unit that fits over the users left ear, with a semi-transparent coloured monocle that serves as a display, covering the left eye. The colours can vary depending on the users preference but it has no bearing on the usage of the Scouter. The primary function of the scouter is to Scan the Chakra level of an opponent or groups of opponents, displaying a numerical value as well as an arrow to indicate the direction of the chakra source, if they happened to be outside the display-screens field of view. The Scouter is able to pick up Chakra Signals at a vast range, up to a single landmark away; though if multiple Chakra Sources are in the same landmark, it is only able to show the number of individual signals, instead of each Chakra Level. The Scouter will not detect Chakra if the target is using a chakra suppressing ability.
Upon initial activation, it will only show the current level of targets within Long-range of the user, requiring an additional activation cost to scan into the next landmark. Once a targets Chakra has been scanned, it will not constantly update the chakra level as it depletes, instead requiring another activation cost (30 chakra) to update the reading to the targets new chakra level. So long as the user spends the chakra, they are able to constantly track up to five targets at all times, so long as they remain or enter mid-range, unless they use a chakra suppressing ability. The scouter can only track up to two targets if they are long-range away from the wielder, and any targets within an adjacent landmark, will appear as one reading with their combined chakra level displayed on the screen. The scouter is able to track any source of chakra, from projectiles, to clones, to summons and animal companions; anything with a readable chakra source present. This ability to detect targets does grant a small boost to the users tracking speed, granting an equivalent to a 2T Sharingan.
Scouter's are able to provide a direct line of communication with other Scouter's and communication devices, via implementation of a modified script from a communication scroll, however only when the Scouter is active. This communication extends up to three landmarks in any direction and can easily be heard by the wielder due to the device being ear-mounted.
Notes:
-Scouter can remain active so long as the user has the chakra reserves to do so.
-Scouter Tracking speeds do not stack with Doujutsu
-Can only be made/taught by Shinta and a max of 3 can be used.
-Full body lightning jutsu of B rank and higher will short-out the Scouter, making it unusable for five turns. S rank lightning will destroy the Scouter.
(Saiyajin Jakketo)-Saiyan Armor
Type: Weapon
Range: Short-mid
Chakra: 40
Damage:
Description: The Saiyan Armor is fabled to comprised of both ninja wire and chakra metal which is the reason for being very light stretchy as the wire through out is in layers which give it manouvorability, yet, at the same time really durable. Because of the armor’s unique characteristics it makes the wearer Immune to C-rank taijutsu and immune to D-rank ninjutsu. The armour when forged was inlaid with doton chakra similar to the cannon light weight technique making it so it doesn't hinder the users speed while granting Another ability the Armor grants the user is that the armor can release an instant surge of S rank earth chakra into the users body for a split second similar to the (Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Ultra Light-Weight Rock Technique, allowing the users speed to increase for a sudden movement in a linear direction up to mid range (2x speed), where their speed returns to normal. This ability activates instantly, lasting for one movement, and can be used only twice per battle. Another aspect of the armor is the user can release their chakra into it using it to harden the armor similar to the cannon B rank earth Hardening technique, increasing the defensive powers of the armor to that of A rank earth following the s/w of earth release.
Note: Reducing the weight costs a move, can be used twice, with two turns between uses and can only move up to mid range.
Note: Hardening the armor can be used 3 times, is A ranked, can be used once per turn, protecting the users body where the armor covers.
(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nulified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on eachother.
(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My apologies for the wait. I wasn't sure how to rp the scenario in all honesty.

It's not your fault. Smith obviously didn't know how to respond to her, nor did he know what to suggest. Things were turning more sentimental then he was used to. Almost reflexively he looked toward Lorelei for her to interject and say what needed to be said but she was too lost in thought and constrained by what she had seen. Smith was left to speak on his own and he only came up with one sentence. It wouldn't put anyone at ease, it could even be taken as an excuse but it was all he had.
He wasn't good at these types of scenarios it was out of his normal wheelhouse it wasn't something he could joke away or charisma himself through. There was a long awkward pause from Smith. It was out of place for him it may even seem odd to the people who had seen him talk, act, and fight over the last day or so. For the first time, the talkative, energetic and nearly bipolar man he had been up until this point faded away into a serious, stoic, silent facade.
He had nothing left to say, nothing left to do, and this situation-... it was a mirror image of what had happened before to him in the past. He felt like he knew what she was feeling, shame, guilt, remorse, depression-... fear. He had felt that way before when it had happened to him. Finally, after a weird silence, he began to speak, saying to Lena what he wished someone had said to him all those years ago.

You can't blame yourself for the actions of others.

Smith exhaled as he continued to gather his thoughts, completely. He thought back to his people, back to Goliath society their philosophy on life and death. What he was taught to think, feel and believe. He had to order the words in a coherent way as he remembered how he was taught to look back upon his ancestors. He remembered back to the event where his mind had shattered momentarily and he had been shown visions of people he assumed to be his lost family.
What would he have liked to hear then? What would he have needed in those moments of utter turmoil and strife? Comfort and someone telling him it wasn't his fault. He began to speak again this time more firm, and with a tone that could be seen as comforting. He felt like right now Lena must feel broken, beaten and at fault. He had to say something that could actually help her get through this and that would allow her to channel her emotions of pain, grief, and loneliness into motivation. He was hoping that these words wouldn't feel hollow or fall flat.

You did more than you could be expected to today. Lena, you fought through an entire army to save these lands and the people. You've taken their hopes, their dreams, their future, and their admiration and you've carried it through a harrowing event. Sometimes we lose people, people who may be our entire world and the pain makes up want to give up, it makes us want to die but we can't. We have to keep living, for those that remain and we have to honor the memory of the ones we've lost and make them proud of what we can become. You're not the one at fault here. You did all you could, you're only a single person. Takauji Ashikaga was the one who ordered this attack. He's the one who caused this pain, and grief and destruction. Our only choice-... is to stand up against him and show the world that-... that we don't have to give in to tyranny, fearmongering and aggression. We can rise above and protect what's precious to us.

Smith seemed to speak with a tone that seemed both serious and honest. It was as if he was speaking exactly what he felt. However, it didn't have a forced connotation to it. He knew that Lena had to grieve and that she had to deal with the death of a friend, or even someone she considered a family member in her own way but the way he spoke and the respectful tone he used showed that he didn't blame her. It also tried to show that he respected her, and the person she had lost as well as the rest of the individuals there. What they did next was for them to decide as his speech came to a close he saw a large, rather familiar snake slither up into the area with a rather short man perched upon it.

Sado, I got your message and traveled here as fast as we could.
Smith couldn't help but smile, a half-smirk as the short man approached going on to yell out to him.

I've been going by the name Smith until well-... until I really get here.

They know I'm a clone, so don't worry about it. I explained everything I could up until this point rather candidly.

Smith excused himself rather abruptly but still with a very polite and civil tone.

He walked over toward Vegeta to finish explaining everything. He was probably out of the loop.

I'm guessing I already told you most of the things that happened here. The woman over there is Lena she's an ally of ours. These are her lands, well more the people's lands she merely tries to protect them. As you can see this place was just attacked. It was done by the man you spoke of. The one calling himself a Shogun. He had tried to send his small armies and numerous summoning creatures through this land. My assumption is they want this land because it leads directly to their previous main capital Chungsu. They're going to keep trying to push through here to get there before marching through the Land of Fire. It seems like he's trying to pull off a tasty power move to show his strength and dependability. We put an end to that for now. I haven't had time to gather a lot of information as I was caught up in this battle soon after arriving. It seems the man who placed our bounties has a vast fortune and he's using it to try and force his will upon the world. I also assume I'm somewhere in the Badlands of Earth gathering up our allies. I hope I am because we're going to need them. I feel like Takauji is going to double down and strike again soon if not that he'll strike the world as a whole lashing out in anger for his first true defeat. From what we've seen he has a very efficient military and he relies heavily on siege weapons and summoning creatures. Heh, too bad he wasn't expecting my poison to send his creatures home in fear.

After speaking rather rapidly Smith walked forward back toward Lena and the grounp motioning an arm for Vegeta to follow him. He needed to make introductions as he didn't want Lena to feel as if they were conspiring against her or doing anything underhanded. Additionally, he spoke loud enough that if anyone wanted to hear him they need only take a few steps forward into earshot. He wasn't trying to hide anything merely greet a comrade and bring him into the fold fast enough to get him up to speed and in fighting shape for what's to come.

Vegeta, this is Lena of Shinramoto. Lena, this is Vegeta of the Golden Sabbath. I'm sure you've seen the bounties from about two months ago. Seems our ilk has gained the ire of Takauji, his Black Ones, and their fortune. I'm sure he's here to help strike at Takauji, especially with what he has since done to our clan and our peoples. I hope we can all work together, he's merely the first of the allies I've sent for. He's the type to get shit done, which is probably why he's here already before anyone else.

Smith laughed slightly at that thought trying to remain respectful of the situation they were in but still being himself.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lena took in Smith's words, she looked back down at her dead friend. It was a sad sight, but she couldn't take her eyes off her. But - Smith was absolutely right, Takauji did this... He would pay, she would make sure she was there as he died. Slowly. And he would, he would definitely die. And she would do it. Lena just wished she could do more, Smith complimented her fighting spirit, but it was not enough. She then remembered when she allowed dark to consume her to fight off the Captain, if she had turned to that form from the start then she could've saved many many more people. It was strange how she felt in that form, it was a new personality but it was still her, she was aware, it wasn't a different persona it just pushed her blood-lust to the front and her veil of morality to the back. She felt sick that when she was in that form, she truly didn't care and probably wouldn't have in this moment.

Is that Bliss?​

She felt a burning pain in her head, behind the eyes - it was like her brain was stabbing at them, she tried to blink the pain away but it wouldn't budge. She wanted to curl over and grit her teeth as she sent through a scream of pain. Her eyes were being scratched at.

The sound of a foreign voice erupted in the distance which alerted her, she powered through the pain for a moment, readying herself just in case. Though the pain was high, she hoped it was nothing. It was. He knew Sado, and it relieved her. Normally she would still be aware of his presence, but the pain took her focus. Lena stood up too meet Geets at his level... sort of, he was small for a man - she had to look down at him. His hair helped with his height. She nodded at him in response to being named.

"Sorry but... I need to excuse myself for a few moments." She turned her attention to Smith, she was clearly having trouble in her facial expression - her teeth grit, her eyes were half shut almost drowsy looking. Her fist was clenched tight. Her attention turned to the small man, Vegeta. "Appreciate the support."

Lena turned to Songbird, she left Hawkeye to Zeri. Her hand pressed against her face as she climbed up onto the giant bird's wing and onto it's back. By her command it stretched out and then flew up taking her away to the beach. The bird landed onto the Sand and Lena immediately got off of him, stumbling across the yellow terrain and towards the water - dropping to her knees in front of it. She scoops up water into her hands and splashes it against her face, she repeats the process and washes the blood and dirt from it. It didn't help but she kept trying, closing her eyes, trying to push it back. If she didn't use her eyes maybe it would have not tried to torture them. Though they suddenly shot a burst of pain into her eyes, doing the opposite of what she wanted causing her eyelids to spring open and look at her reflection in the water. That's when she saw it, red eyes, patterned with a black tomoe. A gasp managed to escape her mouth as he hands moved to her face again and pulled at her cheeks and eyelids. She stumbled away from her reflection onto her bum. She was confused, felt a bit of fear in her gut. Her head snapped towards Songbird, looking at him for some kind of confirmation but the bird's head just twitched the side looking as confused as she did. Lena scrambled back over to the water on all fours and looked at her reflection again, her eyes were Green and the pain was gone.

"What the f*ck?"

Meanwhile with Lena leaving. Zeri crouched over Hawkeye and took her into his arms, he then turned his attention to Smith and Vegeta. Examining the small man and then looking towards Smith? Sado? He ignored it for now and addressed them both.

"Thank you for your help and your continued support. We're going to head back into the village and I need to make face with the villagers. Help out where I can, if you guys could come join me, even though you have done so much for us already Smith - It'd help us all a lot. After we have gathered ourselves you're welcomes to stay, relax and I'm sure I can find you some rooms...." It was a morbid thought, but there probably was free beds with losses they had suffered. "We'll come back from this, for sure." Zeri walked back into the village carrying Hawkeye, Juliana and Alicia followed.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My apologies for the wait. I wasn't sure how to rp the scenario in all honesty.

It's not your fault. Smith obviously didn't know how to respond to her, nor did he know what to suggest. Things were turning more sentimental then he was used to. Almost reflexively he looked toward Lorelei for her to interject and say what needed to be said but she was too lost in thought and constrained by what she had seen. Smith was left to speak on his own and he only came up with one sentence. It wouldn't put anyone at ease, it could even be taken as an excuse but it was all he had.
He wasn't good at these types of scenarios it was out of his normal wheelhouse it wasn't something he could joke away or charisma himself through. There was a long awkward pause from Smith. It was out of place for him it may even seem odd to the people who had seen him talk, act, and fight over the last day or so. For the first time, the talkative, energetic and nearly bipolar man he had been up until this point faded away into a serious, stoic, silent facade.
He had nothing left to say, nothing left to do, and this situation-... it was a mirror image of what had happened before to him in the past. He felt like he knew what she was feeling, shame, guilt, remorse, depression-... fear. He had felt that way before when it had happened to him. Finally, after a weird silence, he began to speak, saying to Lena what he wished someone had said to him all those years ago.

You can't blame yourself for the actions of others.

Smith exhaled as he continued to gather his thoughts, completely. He thought back to his people, back to Goliath society their philosophy on life and death. What he was taught to think, feel and believe. He had to order the words in a coherent way as he remembered how he was taught to look back upon his ancestors. He remembered back to the event where his mind had shattered momentarily and he had been shown visions of people he assumed to be his lost family.
What would he have liked to hear then? What would he have needed in those moments of utter turmoil and strife? Comfort and someone telling him it wasn't his fault. He began to speak again this time more firm, and with a tone that could be seen as comforting. He felt like right now Lena must feel broken, beaten and at fault. He had to say something that could actually help her get through this and that would allow her to channel her emotions of pain, grief, and loneliness into motivation. He was hoping that these words wouldn't feel hollow or fall flat.

You did more than you could be expected to today. Lena, you fought through an entire army to save these lands and the people. You've taken their hopes, their dreams, their future, and their admiration and you've carried it through a harrowing event. Sometimes we lose people, people who may be our entire world and the pain makes up want to give up, it makes us want to die but we can't. We have to keep living, for those that remain and we have to honor the memory of the ones we've lost and make them proud of what we can become. You're not the one at fault here. You did all you could, you're only a single person. Takauji Ashikaga was the one who ordered this attack. He's the one who caused this pain, and grief and destruction. Our only choice-... is to stand up against him and show the world that-... that we don't have to give in to tyranny, fearmongering and aggression. We can rise above and protect what's precious to us.

Smith seemed to speak with a tone that seemed both serious and honest. It was as if he was speaking exactly what he felt. However, it didn't have a forced connotation to it. He knew that Lena had to grieve and that she had to deal with the death of a friend, or even someone she considered a family member in her own way but the way he spoke and the respectful tone he used showed that he didn't blame her. It also tried to show that he respected her, and the person she had lost as well as the rest of the individuals there. What they did next was for them to decide as his speech came to a close he saw a large, rather familiar snake slither up into the area with a rather short man perched upon it.

Smith couldn't help but smile, a half-smirk as the short man approached going on to yell out to him.

I've been going by the name Smith until well-... until I really get here.

They know I'm a clone, so don't worry about it. I explained everything I could up until this point rather candidly.

Smith excused himself rather abruptly but still with a very polite and civil tone.

He walked over toward Vegeta to finish explaining everything. He was probably out of the loop.

I'm guessing I already told you most of the things that happened here. The woman over there is Lena she's an ally of ours. These are her lands, well more the people's lands she merely tries to protect them. As you can see this place was just attacked. It was done by the man you spoke of. The one calling himself a Shogun. He had tried to send his small armies and numerous summoning creatures through this land. My assumption is they want this land because it leads directly to their previous main capital Chungsu. They're going to keep trying to push through here to get there before marching through the Land of Fire. It seems like he's trying to pull off a tasty power move to show his strength and dependability. We put an end to that for now. I haven't had time to gather a lot of information as I was caught up in this battle soon after arriving. It seems the man who placed our bounties has a vast fortune and he's using it to try and force his will upon the world. I also assume I'm somewhere in the Badlands of Earth gathering up our allies. I hope I am because we're going to need them. I feel like Takauji is going to double down and strike again soon if not that he'll strike the world as a whole lashing out in anger for his first true defeat. From what we've seen he has a very efficient military and he relies heavily on siege weapons and summoning creatures. Heh, too bad he wasn't expecting my poison to send his creatures home in fear.

After speaking rather rapidly Smith walked forward back toward Lena and the grounp motioning an arm for Vegeta to follow him. He needed to make introductions as he didn't want Lena to feel as if they were conspiring against her or doing anything underhanded. Additionally, he spoke loud enough that if anyone wanted to hear him they need only take a few steps forward into earshot. He wasn't trying to hide anything merely greet a comrade and bring him into the fold fast enough to get him up to speed and in fighting shape for what's to come.

Vegeta, this is Lena of Shinramoto. Lena, this is Vegeta of the Golden Sabbath. I'm sure you've seen the bounties from about two months ago. Seems our ilk has gained the ire of Takauji, his Black Ones, and their fortune. I'm sure he's here to help strike at Takauji, especially with what he has since done to our clan and our peoples. I hope we can all work together, he's merely the first of the allies I've sent for. He's the type to get shit done, which is probably why he's here already before anyone else.

Smith laughed slightly at that thought trying to remain respectful of the situation they were in but still being himself.​
"Agent" Smith told Geets everything. Vegeta immediately tells him everything that happened while he was at the Haunted Forrest, and what his main body was up to. He also sent a message on his cell to Sado informing him of the current situation and confirming he made it here. After, Sado lead him over to meet one of the people of this land who seemed to have suffered a loss recently from her body language. Soldiers needed to be tough in the field of battle, bleeding hearts didn't usually survive long in the Warring states..

Lena took in Smith's words, she looked back down at her dead friend. It was a sad sight, but she couldn't take her eyes off her. But - Smith was absolutely right, Takauji did this... He would pay, she would make sure she was there as he died. Slowly. And he would, he would definitely die. And she would do it. Lena just wished she could do more, Smith complimented her fighting spirit, but it was not enough. She then remembered when she allowed dark to consume her to fight off the Captain, if she had turned to that form from the start then she could've saved many many more people. It was strange how she felt in that form, it was a new personality but it was still her, she was aware, it wasn't a different persona it just pushed her blood-lust to the front and her veil of morality to the back. She felt sick that when she was in that form, she truly didn't care and probably wouldn't have in this moment.

Is that Bliss?​

She felt a burning pain in her head, behind the eyes - it was like her brain was stabbing at them, she tried to blink the pain away but it wouldn't budge. She wanted to curl over and grit her teeth as she sent through a scream of pain. Her eyes were being scratched at.

The sound of a foreign voice erupted in the distance which alerted her, she powered through the pain for a moment, readying herself just in case. Though the pain was high, she hoped it was nothing. It was. He knew Sado, and it relieved her. Normally she would still be aware of his presence, but the pain took her focus. Lena stood up too meet Geets at his level... sort of, he was small for a man - she had to look down at him. His hair helped with his height. She nodded at him in response to being named.

"Sorry but... I need to excuse myself for a few moments." She turned her attention to Smith, she was clearly having trouble in her facial expression - her teeth grit, her eyes were half shut almost drowsy looking. Her fist was clenched tight. Her attention turned to the small man, Vegeta. "Appreciate the support."

Lena turned to Songbird, she left Hawkeye to Zeri. Her hand pressed against her face as she climbed up onto the giant bird's wing and onto it's back. By her command it stretched out and then flew up taking her away to the beach. The bird landed onto the Sand and Lena immediately got off of him, stumbling across the yellow terrain and towards the water - dropping to her knees in front of it. She scoops up water into her hands and splashes it against her face, she repeats the process and washes the blood and dirt from it. It didn't help but she kept trying, closing her eyes, trying to push it back. If she didn't use her eyes maybe it would have not tried to torture them. Though they suddenly shot a burst of pain into her eyes, doing the opposite of what she wanted causing her eyelids to spring open and look at her reflection in the water. That's when she saw it, red eyes, patterned with a black tomoe. A gasp managed to escape her mouth as he hands moved to her face again and pulled at her cheeks and eyelids. She stumbled away from her reflection onto her bum. She was confused, felt a bit of fear in her gut. Her head snapped towards Songbird, looking at him for some kind of confirmation but the bird's head just twitched the side looking as confused as she did. Lena scrambled back over to the water on all fours and looked at her reflection again, her eyes were Green and the pain was gone.

"What the f*ck?"

Meanwhile with Lena leaving. Zeri crouched over Hawkeye and took her into his arms, he then turned his attention to Smith and Vegeta. Examining the small man and then looking towards Smith? Sado? He ignored it for now and addressed them both.

"Thank you for your help and your continued support. We're going to head back into the village and I need to make face with the villagers. Help out where I can, if you guys could come join me, even though you have done so much for us already Smith - It'd help us all a lot. After we have gathered ourselves you're welcomes to stay, relax and I'm sure I can find you some rooms...." It was a morbid thought, but there probably was free beds with losses they had suffered. "We'll come back from this, for sure." Zeri walked back into the village carrying Hawkeye, Juliana and Alicia followed.
Thanks, but I think I'd be best suited to go take a look south. With my eyes I can get close enough to gather some intel on them without being seen. What's your thoughts Sa.. Smith?

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm. So he's trying to bind together all the clans of the Badlands of Earth. Smart. Smith listened to everything Vegeta had to say slowly taking in what he explained to him. The clone didn't know much about what was happening on the home front, mainly due to the fact that he sent information to Sado and Sado didn't send any information back.
Lena seemed to excuse herself again. She seemed to be trying to play something off as cool but Smith wasn't about to push into it as her face seemed to twist in dismay, and stress. Zeri seemed to be heading back into the village as he offered rooms to Vegeta and Smith. Smith didn't seem that ready to sleep but he did speak to Lorelei momentarily so that she could go find food and rest while Smith spoke with Vegeta.

I think you're free to do as you please. I've been avoiding tipping off the enemies about my presence as much as possible mainly because they think my main body is dead. My appearance might be changed but I assume they may have some kind of mind probing, or spying knowledge that could be used to pull information out of me. However, if you want to go south and spy, destroy or find something or someone to take your aggression out on that's fine by me. I have Salazzle my personal summon prepared to reverse summon Sado when the time is right but I think I'm going to remain here for now and help rebuild and heal some of these people so they can evacuate. Maybe you can find some allies of the Shogun and teach them they allied with the wrong side.

Salazzle looked up to Vegeta from the side of Smith's leg. Smith laughed slightly at the last sentence. He knew that Vegeta wasn't someone who would stand around and wait or try and rebuild. Smith waited to see how Vegeta responded. He remained somewhat relaxed now that he knew how things were going well back home. He even smiles slightly as Vegeta told him about the changes to the Graveyard of Sin. Lorelei found herself following Zeri and Juliana still remaining rather silent, she was still confused about what she saw.
Was Smith just a monster trying to hide from her and these people? If so why was he so nice to her? Why did he help so many people? She saw his demonic form, wrapped in darkness and her mind's eye kept flashing back to that moment when their met eyes. Smith didn't speak to her much either as he knew something was up with her.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Juliana walked closely to Lorelei and was carrying her daughter in arms close to her body. She notices that something is off with her, probably didn't help that there was just a massive battle - but even now with the standstill most people would've become relaxed. She addressed her calmly and nicely;

"Lorelei, do you need something? Food? A Drink? Or are you just shattered, I think I'm going to take Alicia to the Inn if it's still standing - don't be afraid to come with us."

It was quiet for a moment before Zeri piped up at a path that forked off into different directions, "Well I'm going to go into the Town, give a hand - I'm not really in the mood to settle at the moment."

Juliana gave him a kiss before leaving in a different direction, with or without Lorelei she'd move towards the Inn - though she assumed she would accompany her. Upon coming up to the Inn, it was pretty beaten up - a few hole from where cannons had struck it however it still stood fine. There was a lot of people gathered around it, people were being bandaged up, passed food and just sleeping on any kind of cloth that could be spared. She moved passed the people and managed to get through the doors of the Inn, she recognised one of Zeri's crew members - Mr Liu. He sees her in response and moves over to get closer to converse, Juliana asked if any rooms were available and he had to think and then his eyes lit up nodding his head and guiding her up the stairs. Juliana turns to look at Lorelei to see if she was there, beckoning her up. Mr Liu came up to the room and opened it, allowing Juliana into it, there was one person in it but they were asleep and there was 3 other beds free. Juliana took Alicia over to one and lay her down, she was starting to get exhausted and was struggling to keep herself awake; the mother sat beside her till she drifted off.

Lena got back onto Songbird and the bird got ready to take off, but took a few moments as Lena didn't give him the go ahead straight away; she was looking out to sea for a while before she nodded giving the order. Songbird stretched out his wings and then flapped them, lifting them up quickly and getting into the sky very quickly. The bird circles the air for a moment before having a definite destination. Lena took off from the Village flying towards the southwest out into the sea but also towards the south of the Tea peninsula. There was a lot going on in her head, she was not running away - but she needed to stay away for a bit, she had time to herself until Takauji did whatever he did next. They definitely crippled his forces, but he'd probably be up to strength in no time - they still hadn't killed anyone of that much importance. Which bugged her, the General was a fake and Captain Irukashev could be replaced tomorrow.

-Leaving Landmark-

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm. So he's trying to bind together all the clans of the Badlands of Earth. Smart. Smith listened to everything Vegeta had to say slowly taking in what he explained to him. The clone didn't know much about what was happening on the home front, mainly due to the fact that he sent information to Sado and Sado didn't send any information back.
Lena seemed to excuse herself again. She seemed to be trying to play something off as cool but Smith wasn't about to push into it as her face seemed to twist in dismay, and stress. Zeri seemed to be heading back into the village as he offered rooms to Vegeta and Smith. Smith didn't seem that ready to sleep but he did speak to Lorelei momentarily so that she could go find food and rest while Smith spoke with Vegeta.

I think you're free to do as you please. I've been avoiding tipping off the enemies about my presence as much as possible mainly because they think my main body is dead. My appearance might be changed but I assume they may have some kind of mind probing, or spying knowledge that could be used to pull information out of me. However, if you want to go south and spy, destroy or find something or someone to take your aggression out on that's fine by me. I have Salazzle my personal summon prepared to reverse summon Sado when the time is right but I think I'm going to remain here for now and help rebuild and heal some of these people so they can evacuate. Maybe you can find some allies of the Shogun and teach them they allied with the wrong side.

Salazzle looked up to Vegeta from the side of Smith's leg. Smith laughed slightly at the last sentence. He knew that Vegeta wasn't someone who would stand around and wait or try and rebuild. Smith waited to see how Vegeta responded. He remained somewhat relaxed now that he knew how things were going well back home. He even smiles slightly as Vegeta told him about the changes to the Graveyard of Sin. Lorelei found herself following Zeri and Juliana still remaining rather silent, she was still confused about what she saw.
Was Smith just a monster trying to hide from her and these people? If so why was he so nice to her? Why did he help so many people? She saw his demonic form, wrapped in darkness and her mind's eye kept flashing back to that moment when their met eyes. Smith didn't speak to her much either as he knew something was up with her.​

Juliana walked closely to Lorelei and was carrying her daughter in arms close to her body. She notices that something is off with her, probably didn't help that there was just a massive battle - but even now with the standstill most people would've become relaxed. She addressed her calmly and nicely;

"Lorelei, do you need something? Food? A Drink? Or are you just shattered, I think I'm going to take Alicia to the Inn if it's still standing - don't be afraid to come with us."

It was quiet for a moment before Zeri piped up at a path that forked off into different directions, "Well I'm going to go into the Town, give a hand - I'm not really in the mood to settle at the moment."

Juliana gave him a kiss before leaving in a different direction, with or without Lorelei she'd move towards the Inn - though she assumed she would accompany her. Upon coming up to the Inn, it was pretty beaten up - a few hole from where cannons had struck it however it still stood fine. There was a lot of people gathered around it, people were being bandaged up, passed food and just sleeping on any kind of cloth that could be spared. She moved passed the people and managed to get through the doors of the Inn, she recognised one of Zeri's crew members - Mr Liu. He sees her in response and moves over to get closer to converse, Juliana asked if any rooms were available and he had to think and then his eyes lit up nodding his head and guiding her up the stairs. Juliana turns to look at Lorelei to see if she was there, beckoning her up. Mr Liu came up to the room and opened it, allowing Juliana into it, there was one person in it but they were asleep and there was 3 other beds free. Juliana took Alicia over to one and lay her down, she was starting to get exhausted and was struggling to keep herself awake; the mother sat beside her till she drifted off.

Lena got back onto Songbird and the bird got ready to take off, but took a few moments as Lena didn't give him the go ahead straight away; she was looking out to sea for a while before she nodded giving the order. Songbird stretched out his wings and then flapped them, lifting them up quickly and getting into the sky very quickly. The bird circles the air for a moment before having a definite destination. Lena took off from the Village flying towards the southwest out into the sea but also towards the south of the Tea peninsula. There was a lot going on in her head, she was not running away - but she needed to stay away for a bit, she had time to herself until Takauji did whatever he did next. They definitely crippled his forces, but he'd probably be up to strength in no time - they still hadn't killed anyone of that much importance. Which bugged her, the General was a fake and Captain Irukashev could be replaced tomorrow.

-Leaving Landmark-
Understood, I'll go see what I can find out.

Giving Sado a nod, Geets hops back on Boit and starts heading south to investigate..

LLM

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Returning, Vegeta hops off Boit and locates Smith quickly informing him of everything he saw in the southern area's of the Tea peninsula. However his eyes suddenly widen as his vision perceives the LM next to them, and apparently masses of people were rising from the earth.

Holy shit, is that... Nappa?! He's been dead for eons..

Geets tells Smith what he see's happening before he hops back on Boitata, prepping to go see if his eyes are deceiving him or not..

You coming with Smith? This seems unnatural, not sure what we're dealing with but there's a lot of them and they could easily be meant to box us in, perhaps the Shogun is behind this..

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Returning, Vegeta hops off Boit and locates Smith quickly informing him of everything he saw in the southern area's of the Tea peninsula. However his eyes suddenly widen as his vision perceives the LM next to them, and apparently masses of people were rising from the earth.

Holy shit, is that... Nappa?! He's been dead for eons..

Geets tells Smith what he see's happening before he hops back on Boitata, prepping to go see if his eyes are deceiving him or not..

You coming with Smith? This seems unnatural, not sure what we're dealing with but there's a lot of them and they could easily be meant to box us in, perhaps the Shogun is behind this..
Smith sighed heavily. To a degree that showed this wasn't in his plan or something he even contemplated happening. This couldn't be planned for. Dead men rising up and shambling around the landmarks adjacent to Shinramoto? It sounded like something he needed the main Sado to deal with he looked down toward Salazzle and patted the creature on the head with his right hand. He began to speak to her in a calm and deliberate tone almost with a hint of disappointment. It seems our time together is nearing its end. I'll message the boss and see what he wants us to do. Hopefully, I can stick around for a bit longer, but I doubt that. My usefulness is coming to a head now that things are picking up around here. I-... I really liked being, well, me. Something different than him.
As he was speaking Smith pulled out the communication scroll given to him nearly two months ago by his creator. He wrote a small message on it. It was direct and simple. "Vegeta has arrived and needs your aid. When you give the command I'll have Salazzle bring you here as soon as she can." Smith waited holding the scroll in his left hand as he began to speak to Vegeta. His tone and demeanor seemed to sink, like a person dealing with their own mortality.

As I mentioned to the summon, this seems like something much bigger than I. Thus I've contacted-... I think he's going by Jack right now. Anyway, as soon as he responds he'll be summoned here and I'm assuming you'll both set out.

Smith's eyes sank slightly as he continued speaking. For a long time he knew this day was coming, but now that it was here it felt bittersweet. He wanted more time. He had so much left to do. So many things left to explore and plan. His objective, however, was completed long ago. Spy and gather allies. That was what he was created to do and he has done both to the best of his abilities as a meager clone. He looked down to Salazzle waiting on a response from the scroll​

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smith sighed heavily. To a degree that showed this wasn't in his plan or something he even contemplated happening. This couldn't be planned for. Dead men rising up and shambling around the landmarks adjacent to Shinramoto? It sounded like something he needed the main Sado to deal with he looked down toward Salazzle and patted the creature on the head with his right hand. He began to speak to her in a calm and deliberate tone almost with a hint of disappointment. It seems our time together is nearing its end. I'll message the boss and see what he wants us to do. Hopefully, I can stick around for a bit longer, but I doubt that. My usefulness is coming to a head now that things are picking up around here. I-... I really liked being, well, me. Something different than him.
As he was speaking Smith pulled out the communication scroll given to him nearly two months ago by his creator. He wrote a small message on it. It was direct and simple. "Vegeta has arrived and needs your aid. When you give the command I'll have Salazzle bring you here as soon as she can." Smith waited holding the scroll in his left hand as he began to speak to Vegeta. His tone and demeanor seemed to sink, like a person dealing with their own mortality.

As I mentioned to the summon, this seems like something much bigger than I. Thus I've contacted-... I think he's going by Jack right now. Anyway, as soon as he responds he'll be summoned here and I'm assuming you'll both set out.

Smith's eyes sank slightly as he continued speaking. For a long time he knew this day was coming, but now that it was here it felt bittersweet. He wanted more time. He had so much left to do. So many things left to explore and plan. His objective, however, was completed long ago. Spy and gather allies. That was what he was created to do and he has done both to the best of his abilities as a meager clone. He looked down to Salazzle waiting on a response from the scroll​
Geets would look Smith in the eyes and give him a firm nod conveying his thoughts, as if to say "Job well done". Sado's clone had accomplished so much in his time here. Amazingly the people here and himself had managed to fight off quite a force, and as fragile as show clones usually were it was a true testament to Sado's strength that Smith came out unscathed. He would start to gather natural energy from around him as he relaxed on top of Boitata being still..

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Smith got the go-ahead from his creator he motioned for Salazzle to do what she needed to. She slammed her hands to the ground and in a puff of smoke music began to echo out over the entire landmark carrying up to long range. It seemed odd and out of place, nearly a shanty song about a waitress and her love life. The music quickly cut off abruptly as Sado still in his Jack transformation was left standing rather awkwardly next to Salazzle, Smith, and Vegeta.
Sado immediately began to speak trying to play it off like a big joke, but maybe he was trying to seem awesome by appearing with music. Or maybe he was just trying to make a joke. It was always hard to tell what Sado meant to do with his actions as they were always silly and immature even at times when they should be serious. Sado spoke with a tone that half denoted a joke but also seemed half serious.

[video=youtube;DVx8L7a3MuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVx8L7a3MuE[/video]
Wait, ****. Wrong song. Give me one more chance.

Salazzle send me back. I need to try again.

Smith looked like he was ready to accept his fate as his creator appeared.

Sado merely looked toward his clone with a proud look and spoke in a tone that denoted sympathy.

Good job so far. I permit you to exist until you disperse due to damage.

Once done I will create another space inside the Resonance seal for you to exist from now until the day I die.

You've earned that much.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Salazzle ) - Summoning Technique: Salazzle
Type: Summoning
Description: Salazzle is a dark grey Fire salamander resembling a bipedal salamander. She has a thin dark grey body with a purple underside. Her head is dark grey with purple eyes and slit pupils reducing the amount of light that can enter into the eyes. There are several tooth-like protrusions on the lower jaw being vestigial teeth that can be released after biting something leaving sharp arrow like teeth behind. Salazzle's body has three pink markings, one on the chest, and the other two on the abdomen. Salazzle has a long, dark grey tail with a pink underside and two protrusions come out from the tail's base which can be used like hypodermic needles should a tail strike land allowing her to inject poison directly into an opponent's blood stream. She has hands and feet with five digits each similar to summons like Ma and Pa toad having a somewhat bipedal stance however when she moves she returns to all fours to move and run. She is roughly a meter long small enough to stand on a shoulder or cling to the body thus making travel easier.

She can move at twice the base speed of a Sage rank bio. Salazzle can use poison techniques releasing the poison from her vestigial fangs molding it with poison chakra and expelling it from the mouth allowing her to use any poison technique the user knows up to S rank. Or she can release poison techniques from her tail protuberances shooting the techniques outward or over her head.

Her poison is Samandarin a toxic substance produced by most Fire salamanders. It's effects are over-excitation of the muscles, restlessness, hypertension, rapid breathing, dilated pupils, muscle convulsions, respiratory paralysis, and eventually the poisoned person will faint. Once poisoned by this substance the first symptom is muscle convulsions and over-excitation of the muscles as well as restlessness causing the poisoned individual to twitch and stutter this happens the turn after the poison touched the skin. After two turns the lungs begin to shut down causing labored breathing causing the opponent to need to gasp taking deep breathes to merely obtain enough oxygen to breath as well as hypertension and rapid breathing. Finally after six turns of being poisoned the organs begin to shut down causing the poisoned individual to pass out, for the WSE this causes the individual's health to drop to zero. She is able to communicate with her summoner either verbally or mentally.
Note: Can only be summoned once lasting four turns

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

Note: I know my bio still needs to travel here and I'll wait to make another post until the time my bio should "technically" arrive due to travel time. I just wanted to rp it out.
ELM from LM ( ) via reverse summon

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Smith got the go-ahead from his creator he motioned for Salazzle to do what she needed to. She slammed her hands to the ground and in a puff of smoke music began to echo out over the entire landmark carrying up to long range. It seemed odd and out of place, nearly a shanty song about a waitress and her love life. The music quickly cut off abruptly as Sado still in his Jack transformation was left standing rather awkwardly next to Salazzle, Smith, and Vegeta.
Sado immediately began to speak trying to play it off like a big joke, but maybe he was trying to seem awesome by appearing with music. Or maybe he was just trying to make a joke. It was always hard to tell what Sado meant to do with his actions as they were always silly and immature even at times when they should be serious. Sado spoke with a tone that half denoted a joke but also seemed half serious.

[video=youtube;DVx8L7a3MuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVx8L7a3MuE[/video]
Wait, ****. Wrong song. Give me one more chance.

Salazzle send me back. I need to try again.

Smith looked like he was ready to accept his fate as his creator appeared.

Sado merely looked toward his clone with a proud look and spoke in a tone that denoted sympathy.

Good job so far. I permit you to exist until you disperse due to damage.

Once done I will create another space inside the Resonance seal for you to exist from now until the day I die.

You've earned that much.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Salazzle ) - Summoning Technique: Salazzle
Type: Summoning
Description: Salazzle is a dark grey Fire salamander resembling a bipedal salamander. She has a thin dark grey body with a purple underside. Her head is dark grey with purple eyes and slit pupils reducing the amount of light that can enter into the eyes. There are several tooth-like protrusions on the lower jaw being vestigial teeth that can be released after biting something leaving sharp arrow like teeth behind. Salazzle's body has three pink markings, one on the chest, and the other two on the abdomen. Salazzle has a long, dark grey tail with a pink underside and two protrusions come out from the tail's base which can be used like hypodermic needles should a tail strike land allowing her to inject poison directly into an opponent's blood stream. She has hands and feet with five digits each similar to summons like Ma and Pa toad having a somewhat bipedal stance however when she moves she returns to all fours to move and run. She is roughly a meter long small enough to stand on a shoulder or cling to the body thus making travel easier.

She can move at twice the base speed of a Sage rank bio. Salazzle can use poison techniques releasing the poison from her vestigial fangs molding it with poison chakra and expelling it from the mouth allowing her to use any poison technique the user knows up to S rank. Or she can release poison techniques from her tail protuberances shooting the techniques outward or over her head.

Her poison is Samandarin a toxic substance produced by most Fire salamanders. It's effects are over-excitation of the muscles, restlessness, hypertension, rapid breathing, dilated pupils, muscle convulsions, respiratory paralysis, and eventually the poisoned person will faint. Once poisoned by this substance the first symptom is muscle convulsions and over-excitation of the muscles as well as restlessness causing the poisoned individual to twitch and stutter this happens the turn after the poison touched the skin. After two turns the lungs begin to shut down causing labored breathing causing the opponent to need to gasp taking deep breathes to merely obtain enough oxygen to breath as well as hypertension and rapid breathing. Finally after six turns of being poisoned the organs begin to shut down causing the poisoned individual to pass out, for the WSE this causes the individual's health to drop to zero. She is able to communicate with her summoner either verbally or mentally.
Note: Can only be summoned once lasting four turns

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

Note: I know my bio still needs to travel here and I'll wait to make another post until the time my bio should "technically" arrive due to travel time. I just wanted to rp it out.
ELM from LM ( ) via reverse summon
Hey Jack..

Geets would say from atop Boit, still balancing his chakra ratio's with the Natural Energy he was drawing in converting more and more to Senchakra, he would then explain everything else that Sado may not have been aware of yet..

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado would notice what Vegeta was doing almost instantly. The posture and stance meant he was meditating and probably drawing in natural energy. Sado had surface level information until Vegeta began to explain everything to him. All in all, it sounded like a story but he had no reason not to believe his clanmate. Realizing that Vegeta was preparing for something large scale through meditation to enter Sage Mode Sado decided to do the same. He sat down upon the ground and began to meditate focusing on everything that had happened up until this point. He thought back to the memories given to him by the shadow clones that had dispersed up until this point and decided that this current situation outweighed the Shogun to the south. Additionally, Vegeta could be right and it could be a pincher maneuver set up to trap them between the Zombies to the north and the Shogun to the south.
It was a hard situation to be in. He didn't know whether to waste resources to clear out what Vegeta was calling zombies or remain here until their presence became a nuisance. After a few seconds, he realized they couldn't just let the zombies stack up, as they could eventually shamble downward toward Shinramoto. This was no better than the Battle of Shinramoto that had just transpired not too long ago. This land had just been sent reeling due to one battle and was now on the precipice of another that could shake it to its core. These people were in trouble. a lot more trouble then the people in the Badlands of Earth and that was confusing to a degree.
Sado continued to meditate as he gathered up the natural energy needed to prolong Sage Mode. Going into this event half-cocked like his clone had in the Battle of Shinramoto would be folly. Sado needed to be as prepared as possible. He decided to leave Smith here to rebuild and help the survivors while he, Salazzle and Vegeta would venture northward back toward the Ruins of Chungsu, well for him it would be the first time, but he had prior knowledge from the clone's travels through that land. He knew of the bandits and the layout of the lands. He didn't think surveying the area was needed. Mainly they needed to kill everything in their path and make sure none of them made it down this far.​

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado would notice what Vegeta was doing almost instantly. The posture and stance meant he was meditating and probably drawing in natural energy. Sado had surface level information until Vegeta began to explain everything to him. All in all, it sounded like a story but he had no reason not to believe his clanmate. Realizing that Vegeta was preparing for something large scale through meditation to enter Sage Mode Sado decided to do the same. He sat down upon the ground and began to meditate focusing on everything that had happened up until this point. He thought back to the memories given to him by the shadow clones that had dispersed up until this point and decided that this current situation outweighed the Shogun to the south. Additionally, Vegeta could be right and it could be a pincher maneuver set up to trap them between the Zombies to the north and the Shogun to the south.
It was a hard situation to be in. He didn't know whether to waste resources to clear out what Vegeta was calling zombies or remain here until their presence became a nuisance. After a few seconds, he realized they couldn't just let the zombies stack up, as they could eventually shamble downward toward Shinramoto. This was no better than the Battle of Shinramoto that had just transpired not too long ago. This land had just been sent reeling due to one battle and was now on the precipice of another that could shake it to its core. These people were in trouble. a lot more trouble then the people in the Badlands of Earth and that was confusing to a degree.
Sado continued to meditate as he gathered up the natural energy needed to prolong Sage Mode. Going into this event half-cocked like his clone had in the Battle of Shinramoto would be folly. Sado needed to be as prepared as possible. He decided to leave Smith here to rebuild and help the survivors while he, Salazzle and Vegeta would venture northward back toward the Ruins of Chungsu, well for him it would be the first time, but he had prior knowledge from the clone's travels through that land. He knew of the bandits and the layout of the lands. He didn't think surveying the area was needed. Mainly they needed to kill everything in their path and make sure none of them made it down this far.​
Seeing Sado also take a similar stance, he knew he was doing the same as himself. He would continue to draw in nature energy snd balance the ratio building his stock up. He was in disbelief of what his eyes were witnessing, it was like a bad dream in the Ruins.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeing Sado also take a similar stance, he knew he was doing the same as himself. He would continue to draw in nature energy nd balance the ratio building his stock up. He was in disbelief of what his eyes were witnessing, it was like a bad dream in the Ruins.
Sado continued meditating as well as Smith the clone wandered off toward the wall he had formed earlier. Slowly Sado's eyes would drift closed focusing more closely on the memories of the Battle of Shinramoto. The vivid experiences of that event replayed in his mind and so did the memories of his ally Lena. From what he saw she wasn't around, he didn't exactly know why that was as he wasn't told of anything that had happened after the dispersal of the clone Smith created to send information back.
Sado slowly pondered upon both Shinramoto and the Haunted Forest. He was spread excessively thin lately and he hadn't even returned his people to their lands yet. He felt like he wasn't up to par to do this all on his own and the clones were an extremely taxing way to go about all of this. The constant influx of new experiences from events he didn't directly take part in kept his mind a sporadic mess of what he himself had done up til now, and then compartmentalized from that was the information brought on by the clones. Finally, the secondary personality trapped within the Resonance seal began to communicate with the primary personality who was in control of the body they were dwelling in. It spoke with a rather conceited and sure tone inside their shared space. The voice echoed outward into the shared space creating a ripple in the white ethereal wall that surrounded the area. "I told you that this is what would happen. You're doing too much. Putting too much on your shoulders and it's going to break you. But continue, don't listen to me. Just know when you finally break, I'll be here to take control. Have fun with your little "event" keep pushing yourself past your limitations because one day you'll be here and I'll be out there and that's the day I'm waiting for. The day when I take control of the seal, and you are left struggling to merely exist."
Then there was silence as Sado tried to silence his emotions. There was a swelling anger inside of his mind as he tried to push the voice out of his mind and force it back into its own space. It was true though and he knew that. Sado was doing too much for one man. He was in charge of all of his own lands, he was building up his alliances and he was trying to be in too many places at once. It strained his mind. He thought the sabbatical he took out in nature alongside Tetsuo would help him, but it merely added another intricate piece to the board.
Sado tried to remain still but the natural energy and his emotions were slowly welling up inside of him. He thought back to his training with Tetsuo and what he kept telling the boy. "Use your anger, don't let it use and abuse you." The thoughts began to fade once more as he began to gain control over the natural energy again it only entering his body when he consented to it. This allowed him to finally silence out his emotions completely leaving him to ponder on what to do now.​

Last edited: