Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This man had revealed to her his true identity, she had to admit she was pretty surprised by this peace-seaking man's background - but it all became clear. He was a leader of an old race, Noldor and Elves sounding vaguely familiar to her as she had admired and liked their pointy eared look she adopted it to her own looks too. Lena however saw now where he was lacking, he had been "asleep" for so long, basically new to this world - if he was telling the truth anyway, she didn't see why he'd lie when making his revelation to be an...uh.. Elf. If there were other Elves across the world, this man would want to meet them or reunite with them, making him move on from this town - giving her some form of relief that he wouldn't be here forever for she was still not fond of his presence. Would that change?

He covered his head now, to keep his story to himself from others except us two and this "Sinthorus" character. If he wasn't his son, was he just some civilian? Seemed he was more reckless than she imagined, dragging this defenceless boy into a broken world with nothing but dangers - now more than ever.

"I have acquired four large Cargo Palettes of Weapons that Ashikaga's men had imported into Degarashi Port South of here. It wasn't easy, they have shinobi, guards and assassins of all kinds of calibur on his side. Seems he had influence before he started being a publicised dickhead and is using the void of the capital's fall to his advatage, trying to fill in the hole with his own authority. Just acquiring these weapons has been a task, I've lost... lost a close companion... and.... friend."

Lena looked down, her facade breaking for a split second before rising her head and looking fine again. She was thinking about Jinx, seeing her lifeless body lying there below the Armoured Shinobi that had slaughtered her. Even though she had successfully delayed his approached to Lena whilst she stole the Cargo, she had given her life and died there for her even after not seeing her for months. Lena would not let that sacrifice be in Vein. She looked at the Noldor's hand and then back up at him, she didn't reply with the hand gesture yet.

"Do you think you can protect this one boy, When this all goes to shit? Do you think you can accept that there will be Bloodshed?"

The surprise at the man's appearance was apparent on her face for a moment, quickly turning to that of deep thought. The fact that she collected herself so suddenly must of meant she had some knowledge of the history of his clan or their lore. Listening to her speak, he could tell this wasn't a one off battle, this was an on going war, a personal war. One that wasn't just about a single fight here and there but one that would be of endurance. But that's when her persona broke for a mere moment as she spoke of loss. She'd lost someone dear to her, recently, it was fresh in her mind and heart and she was still hurting. Even if she wasn't a monster on the inside, that kind of loss would leave the kindest of souls looking for vengeance, her actions towards the weak bandits explained even clearer now. She was lashing out, she wanted any and all that were involved with Ashigaka to suffer, to pay, to be gone from this world so she'd never have to feel this pain of loss ever again. Her attention now switched to Sinthorus, the boy, if he could protect him. She must be relating the connection Iluvatar had with Sinthorus to the one she had lost.

"You've lost someone dear to you recently... I'm sorry you had to endure that, i wouldn't wish it upon anyway. I'm new to this world, i don't know the plague that curses this land, nor the threats that loom in the shadows, but i've felt them before, i fought them and i know the pain of loss. You ask if i can protect this boy? Maybe i can, but maybe i can't. I'm not the strongest person in the world, nor will i presume to be. For all's i know, you could kill me here and now. But what i can do is train this boy to defend himself. He has potential, i can see that in him, i've felt it. If the threat you talk about is real, it will spread to his home town on the other side of the forest, and then what? It could already be there. You can't guarentee safety in this world, but you can try your hardest to provide it and push forwards...."

He raised his other hand now, and twisted his palms to face upwards for a moment...

"Blood will be spilled, but i'll not seek to take life which isn't mine to take, i'm not a god of this world, i'm merely and instrument of the light. But i've been gifted with a different power... the power of the light itself...."

With that, two orbs of blinding light formed in his hands, floating, one in each like that of a mini sun. It was hot, radiant, bright, yet the woman before him wouldn't be harmed.

"This is the power to only punish those that truly deserve it..."

With that he brought both his hands together and the two orbs clashed making a blast of light engulf the two of them washing over them sending sensations through the woman... but leaving her unharmed. The light faded and her vision would return to her.

"It does not hurt you as you have good intentions, you are not my enemy... those bandits weren't as fortunate.... this like will protect the people of this town but never harm them... i offer this to you... what say you?"

Junsei Dageki | Holy shock

Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive

Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15-40 (15-40 per turn to sustain)
Damage: 30-80
Description: This is one of the most basic applications of the Noldor's KG, the holy fire. It being an energy that they create their kg, holy fire , to shape and control. Using this technique they are able to create a mass off the energy and keep it focused to give it shape in many forms. This can be as simple as creating a small ball of it to a cube. Or getting more creative they can make various weapons, swords, shields, Axes, draggers. WHat ever they can think of that is an innanimate shape they can create from this basic application. This can be also be used to make Waves, pulses, sentient creatures up to the size of the user, barriers, pretty much all basic application of basic elements as well as streams

Clense: (supplementary) Unlike most elements though, this one has two sides to it, the first being how it works. With holy fire there is the offensive part as an energy which comes with it being more focused but the main part is for it to purify. The entire clan being based on intents and making the world pure, allows them to create this energy in an almost non offensive manor. The none offensive manor is called "clense", and this serves to work only on those that have negative intents, like those to harm and destroy. If a person it touched by this holy fire while having negative intends the energy will burn them intensely, reacting to their intent damaging based on rank used. This served as a great way for them to protect their borders so they could test all who tried to enter their woods, any wishing harm upon them would be dealt with swiftly.

Shock: (offensive) This is the offensive version of the element, the user will concerntrate alot more chakra into the shapes waves or streams to causes damage and destruction. This is to defend their borders at all costs. The clense method is purely a way to test intents in various ways. This is for pure power. Much like a stream of fire, or chidori remei, i combines the properites of both using basic shape application.

C to B rank can be made without handseals just hand gestures, A rank can be created freely after forming one seal, the size of the object ranging for the user's needs. Being progressively stronger each rank is abe to make larger items starting with the small basic shapes at C rank to the powerful creatures created via A rank. S rank usage can be used 4 times per battle with two turns between. It can also be used to make large shapes up to 3 times the size of the user.
Note: S rank can only be used 4 times with two turns between each. And no silmarilis jutsu above B rank in the same turn.
Note: The A rank version can only be used once per turn.
Note: Can only be made around the user or on the borders of short range around an enermy
Note: While maintaining a jutsu like creating an animal the user can only use elements that make up the holy fire. Jutsu can only be maintained for 2 turns
-S-Rank
Description: This is one of the most basic applications of the Noldor's KG, the holy fire. It being an energy that they create their kg, holy fire , to shape and control. Using this technique they are able to create a mass off the energy and keep it focused to give it shape in many forms. This can be as simple as creating a small ball of it to a cube. Or getting more creative they can make various weapons, swords, shields, Axes, draggers. WHat ever they can think of that is an innanimate shape they can create from this basic application. This can be also be used to make Waves, pulses, sentient creatures up to the size of the user, barriers, pretty much all basic application of basic elements as well as streams

Clense: (supplementary) Unlike most elements though, this one has two sides to it, the first being how it works. With holy fire there is the offensive part as an energy which comes with it being more focused but the main part is for it to purify. The entire clan being based on intents and making the world pure, allows them to create this energy in an almost non offensive manor. The none offensive manor is called "clense", and this serves to work only on those that have negative intents, like those to harm and destroy. If a person it touched by this holy fire while having negative intends the energy will burn them intensely, reacting to their intent damaging based on rank used. This served as a great way for them to protect their borders so they could test all who tried to enter their woods, any wishing harm upon them would be dealt with swiftly.

Shock: (offensive) This is the offensive version of the element, the user will concerntrate alot more chakra into the shapes waves or streams to causes damage and destruction. This is to defend their borders at all costs. The clense method is purely a way to test intents in various ways. This is for pure power. Much like a stream of fire, or chidori remei, i combines the properites of both using basic shape application.

C to B rank can be made without handseals just hand gestures, A rank can be created freely after forming one seal, the size of the object ranging for the user's needs. Being progressively stronger each rank is abe to make larger items starting with the small basic shapes at C rank to the powerful creatures created via A rank. S rank usage can be used 4 times per battle with two turns between. It can also be used to make large shapes up to 3 times the size of the user.
Note: S rank can only be used 4 times with two turns between each. And no silmarilis jutsu above B rank in the same turn.
Note: Can only be made around the user or on the borders of short range around an enermy
Note: While maintaining a jutsu like creating an animal the user can only use elements that make up the holy fire. Jutsu can only be maintained for 2 turns

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The surprise at the man's appearance was apparent on her face for a moment, quickly turning to that of deep thought. The fact that she collected herself so suddenly must of meant she had some knowledge of the history of his clan or their lore. Listening to her speak, he could tell this wasn't a one off battle, this was an on going war, a personal war. One that wasn't just about a single fight here and there but one that would be of endurance. But that's when her persona broke for a mere moment as she spoke of loss. She'd lost someone dear to her, recently, it was fresh in her mind and heart and she was still hurting. Even if she wasn't a monster on the inside, that kind of loss would leave the kindest of souls looking for vengeance, her actions towards the weak bandits explained even clearer now. She was lashing out, she wanted any and all that were involved with Ashigaka to suffer, to pay, to be gone from this world so she'd never have to feel this pain of loss ever again. Her attention now switched to Sinthorus, the boy, if he could protect him. She must be relating the connection Iluvatar had with Sinthorus to the one she had lost.

"You've lost someone dear to you recently... I'm sorry you had to endure that, i wouldn't wish it upon anyway. I'm new to this world, i don't know the plague that curses this land, nor the threats that loom in the shadows, but i've felt them before, i fought them and i know the pain of loss. You ask if i can protect this boy? Maybe i can, but maybe i can't. I'm not the strongest person in the world, nor will i presume to be. For all's i know, you could kill me here and now. But what i can do is train this boy to defend himself. He has potential, i can see that in him, i've felt it. If the threat you talk about is real, it will spread to his home town on the other side of the forest, and then what? It could already be there. You can't guarentee safety in this world, but you can try your hardest to provide it and push forwards...."

He raised his other hand now, and twisted his palms to face upwards for a moment...

"Blood will be spilled, but i'll not seek to take life which isn't mine to take, i'm not a god of this world, i'm merely and instrument of the light. But i've been gifted with a different power... the power of the light itself...."

With that, two orbs of blinding light formed in his hands, floating, one in each like that of a mini sun. It was hot, radiant, bright, yet the woman before him wouldn't be harmed.

"This is the power to only punish those that truly deserve it..."

With that he brought both his hands together and the two orbs clashed making a blast of light engulf the two of them washing over them sending sensations through the woman... but leaving her unharmed. The light faded and her vision would return to her.

"It does not hurt you as you have good intentions, you are not my enemy... those bandits weren't as fortunate.... this like will protect the people of this town but never harm them... i offer this to you... what say you?"

-S-Rank

It seems the man was trying to connect with her, and only spending a small amount of time in this village he had some kind of obligation to help it. This was a Good man, from what he was saying - she could see that and couldn't be mad at him for being this way. Unless he was a very good actor, his intentions were... pure.

Illuvatar talked about the fact that he would train this boy to become stronger, she then thought about Hawkeye in the village who also seemed to want Lena to be her mentor. And also the fact that she was sort of planning to train the rest of the Village to be able to defend themselves, she didn't know how long she had - but if they figured out that she had armed Shinramoto then they might speed up their plan of attack. Again she suddenly became that of a militant, thinking tactically and shook her head. Did she have that of a military background before? Heh... Maybe. She turned her attention back to the Elf who had some orbs glowing in his hand. Seems she lost track and was taken off guard, taking a step back and clenched her fists. A heat radiated from it, was he going to strike her?

"What are yo...!?"

Suddenly the orbs clashed and sent a vibrant light through the village, as it passed her she felt that very heat envelope her - but she felt no pain. All 5 of her hearts beat a little faster as the light filled them with a soothing sensation, she calmed and looking around. He spoke about his light, what he offered her - it was definitely new to her, not just some flashy technique and it didn't seem like an illusion - didn't feel like one. Her clenched fist relaxed and opened up beside her.

"Lena."

That's all he was going to get from her right now. She turned around and walked away. She was tired and it was late, if he were to stick around she'd be here tomorrow, it was her idea of a sign - she never wasn't too good with showing forms of emotion. Lena walked back towards the home of Zeri, she thought of this man and his son. A valuable ally is in her hands or a fatal hindrance was behind her back.

She approached the wooden house, lights shone through the window and there was clear activity on the other side of the glass. The door was unlocked allowing her to enter, she looked around it was quiet except for the small sounds of activity in the kitchen. The threaded woman stood in the entrance to the kitchen and looked at the other woman standing in there, Juliana. The Ex-soldier was sorting out dishes to their rightful spots, her eyes flicked towards Lena before she spoke;

"Before you ask, I'm fine. That man had helped me get better quicker."

Seems everything had happened whilst she was away, for not even that long about a day and a half. Juliana fell ill and the Village was almost held captive. What a pain in her ass, turning around for a moment. There was too much on her mind.

"I miss Zeri."

Juliana sounded sad, her sigh filled voice struck guilt into Lena's heart. A bit of responsibility on her part for coming up with the plan that set him on his journey. The two loved each other, and a couple days was a long time to be apart.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. It has to be done. And I want to help, what have you found out?"

"I've brought weapons."

Juliana looked at her then, weapons were familiar to her. She would be a valuable teacher for the Village too, it would give Lena the opportunity to take on other duties for the Village. Being an Ex-Soldier, Juliana had the discipline and the experience. It was going to be a short few days, time never seemed to want to be on their side. Lena wanted to say something about her mission, what was still stinging in her chest, but then realised that Juliana had no knowledge of Jinx. The threaded woman never showed or brought her summoning companions into their life, never bridged that connection Lena had with Jinx to this Family here. A tragedy in itself, that she walled off this conflict in her heart.

"More talk tomorrow I suppose, Goodnight Lena."

"Goodnight."

Juliana left for her room, leaving Lena alone. The woman took on responsibilities she didn't need to, but for grace and politeness she had put out the lights and tidied up anything that had been left to do for the morning. Lena left the house and locked the door, walking to the Pier she boarded the ship; The Gauntlet. She took her station upon the Crow's nest, she found Hawkeye sleeping soundly already; she wouldn't wake her and just sat on the edge, watching the sea. Watching all night.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It seems the man was trying to connect with her, and only spending a small amount of time in this village he had some kind of obligation to help it. This was a Good man, from what he was saying - she could see that and couldn't be mad at him for being this way. Unless he was a very good actor, his intentions were... pure.

Illuvatar talked about the fact that he would train this boy to become stronger, she then thought about Hawkeye in the village who also seemed to want Lena to be her mentor. And also the fact that she was sort of planning to train the rest of the Village to be able to defend themselves, she didn't know how long she had - but if they figured out that she had armed Shinramoto then they might speed up their plan of attack. Again she suddenly became that of a militant, thinking tactically and shook her head. Did she have that of a military background before? Heh... Maybe. She turned her attention back to the Elf who had some orbs glowing in his hand. Seems she lost track and was taken off guard, taking a step back and clenched her fists. A heat radiated from it, was he going to strike her?

"What are yo...!?"

Suddenly the orbs clashed and sent a vibrant light through the village, as it passed her she felt that very heat envelope her - but she felt no pain. All 5 of her hearts beat a little faster as the light filled them with a soothing sensation, she calmed and looking around. He spoke about his light, what he offered her - it was definitely new to her, not just some flashy technique and it didn't seem like an illusion - didn't feel like one. Her clenched fist relaxed and opened up beside her.

"Lena."

That's all he was going to get from her right now. She turned around and walked away. She was tired and it was late, if he were to stick around she'd be here tomorrow, it was her idea of a sign - she never wasn't too good with showing forms of emotion. Lena walked back towards the home of Zeri, she thought of this man and his son. A valuable ally is in her hands or a fatal hindrance was behind her back.

She approached the wooden house, lights shone through the window and there was clear activity on the other side of the glass. The door was unlocked allowing her to enter, she looked around it was quiet except for the small sounds of activity in the kitchen. The threaded woman stood in the entrance to the kitchen and looked at the other woman standing in there, Juliana. The Ex-soldier was sorting out dishes to their rightful spots, her eyes flicked towards Lena before she spoke;

"Before you ask, I'm fine. That man had helped me get better quicker."

Seems everything had happened whilst she was away, for not even that long about a day and a half. Juliana fell ill and the Village was almost held captive. What a pain in her ass, turning around for a moment. There was too much on her mind.

"I miss Zeri."

Juliana sounded sad, her sigh filled voice struck guilt into Lena's heart. A bit of responsibility on her part for coming up with the plan that set him on his journey. The two loved each other, and a couple days was a long time to be apart.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. It has to be done. And I want to help, what have you found out?"

"I've brought weapons."

Juliana looked at her then, weapons were familiar to her. She would be a valuable teacher for the Village too, it would give Lena the opportunity to take on other duties for the Village. Being an Ex-Soldier, Juliana had the discipline and the experience. It was going to be a short few days, time never seemed to want to be on their side. Lena wanted to say something about her mission, what was still stinging in her chest, but then realised that Juliana had no knowledge of Jinx. The threaded woman never showed or brought her summoning companions into their life, never bridged that connection Lena had with Jinx to this Family here. A tragedy in itself, that she walled off this conflict in her heart.

"More talk tomorrow I suppose, Goodnight Lena."

"Goodnight."

Juliana left for her room, leaving Lena alone. The woman took on responsibilities she didn't need to, but for grace and politeness she had put out the lights and tidied up anything that had been left to do for the morning. Lena left the house and locked the door, walking to the Pier she boarded the ship; The Gauntlet. She took her station upon the Crow's nest, she found Hawkeye sleeping soundly already; she wouldn't wake her and just sat on the edge, watching the sea. Watching all night.

It wasn't much, but he knew where he stood now, he had a name, Lena. That was a sign that she accepted what he was. She may have walked away but that was because their business was concluded in that single word. She was wary of him, she had every right to be, she had returned to a village to a stranger, who was of some ancient race, with powers she hadn't seen before, had fought bandits and been offered a crazy story and an ally. The main thing was she hadn't denied his help. With that, Iluvatar knew it was enough for one night and with that he made his way back to the Inn to find Sin. When he arrived it was quieter now, as he greeted the old lady who ran it and went up to the room. Sin was sat watching tv and suddenly jumped when his companion turn, demanding answers. With that Iluvatar sat down with a drink, took off his combat items and explained all that had transpired. From saving the bandits from a stranger, finding out she was an ally to the village, offering to help her and how their conversation ended.

"I'm not gonna lie... she sounds like a bit of a bitch..."

He had his typical outspoken team attitude.

"You're too quick to judge. Imagine you returned home now after a short absence, the people you loved had been hurt by bandits, they were still in your reach, could you resist the urge to make them pay to avoid further threats?"

Sinthorus hadn't thought of this, he was speechless. He knew it wouldn't be easy to not take revenge, maybe he was too quick to judge. Before he could give much thought to it, Iluvatar spoke again.

"She will prove a valuable in this fight to protect these people you have grown fond of, that's what matters. You don't have to like each other but you have a common girl. But for now, let us rest, it's been a long day and tomorrow's will be longer, now get some sleep!"

The sun rose early at this time of year, and with it, not by choice, Sin was awoken by Iluvatar. He stood over him, in his usual combat attire, his hood up ready to go. He passed a piece of fruit to Sin having woke him then turned to go sort a few pieces on the table.

"The day is wasting, and with it, your time to train, it's time for a new lesson."

Sin slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes. How was it normal to be up before the sun had reached high into the sky. It was wrong and to do it for a new lesson? What could this elf have in store for him today. He didn't have much time to think about it. Half asleep he was ushered along and driven out the door, where he would follow Iluvatar just out the village down towards the calm waters away from the harbor. They stopped and watched as the sun climbed into the sky, still Iluvatar hadn't spoke.

"So, what are we doing here?"

Without looking at him Iluvatar answered.

"It's calm isn't it?"

Looking out at the still waters that reflected the bright orange sun back at him off the still calm surface.

"Well, yeah, but what's that got to do with a lesson?"

With that Iluvatar turned and sat down, crossed legs and gestured for Sin to do the same. After a moment he did and sat waiting.

"Being calm is important to being a shinobi in many senses. I believe this would be the right setting for the next step. It's time you learned to control your chakra, the energy that flows through your body. If you can learn to control it you can learn to become a great shinobi, super strength, walk on water, you name it, you could do it. But first off you need to learn to draw out your chakra, that's why we are here. You need to lean to be calm, collected, be at one with yourself, and when you are, feel the flow of the energy in your body. When you do, focus it between your palms, try and draw it out. When it becomes physical, that will be your next step. Any questions?"

Sinthorus listened, the thought of doing all those things sounded amazing but he wasn't sure he'd be able to do it.

"What makes you think i'll be able to do that?"

Iluvatar just smiled and let out a gentle laugh.

"I have faith in you..."

Sinthorus was shocked by the words but at the same time, they give him a new drive. He wanted to prove he could do it. And so he sat with his legs crossed with his hands together and began to focus, trying to be at one with himself, trying to feel who he was, what he was...

So began the days lesson of training, it would be a long one...

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from Landmark 36.

Medivh awoke to the sound of seagulls flying above the ship, the swaying hammock, had been a soothing feeling at sea, as it put him to sleep. He awoke however, when the light breached through the holes in the side of the ship and he could smell the saltwater as it penetrated his nostrils. As he threw the blanket aside, swinging his legs over the side standing up, he could feel that the floor was slippery. Looking towards the stairs leading up to the deck he noticed the boy from earlier, he was on his knees, scraping and cleaning the wooden floor of the sleep quarters. He was probably no more than ten years of age, that young lad.

He made his way through the quarters, careful not to slip as he walked beneath hammocks and avoiding sliding whenever the ship swayed heavily to one side, he could feel that the sea was restless. As he came to the boy, he crouched down beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

“Hey boy, have you been on this ship long?”

“No sir… oi been here for quite a short time… Pyke let me be part of his crew, so I could save some coin for my family…” The kid continued to scrub the floor without looking up at him, he was intent on making a fine job.

“Is your family alright with you sailing under a pirate captain?” Medivh wondered how some parents would let a child do such a thing.

“My family is in a lot of trouble sir… my sister is sick and my father is too old to work the farm so my mum have to do all the work… so I try to earn some coin to help my sister get better and maybe hire some people to help with the farm…”

Medivh struck by this kids’ choices and his innocent mind, made a quick decision to help him. He stood up, for a moment looking at him before walking up the stairs.

“I’ll help you find coin for your family… and get you off this ship…”

As Medivh came onto the deck of the ship, he saw all of the pirates running around doing their daily duties, some of them scrubbing the deck, some of them polishing blades, others checking up on the sails, the cannons and then there is the men at the top looking out over the ocean. He was astonished at how well the crew did, and that Pyke managed to keep them all in line. Picking up an orange on the way to the captain’s quarters. He saw on the side of the ship, the body of the man that Pyke had tortured yesterday, it was thrown overboard, with its feet tied to a cannonball. The animals of the sea would most definitely enjoy the meal.

As he approached the captains’ quarters, he was chewing on a piece of the orange, he was prepared to talk to the captain about the kid and his own journey. The door creaked open, and in the seat, behind the enormous desk sat the notorious pirate captain, peeling the skin off an orange himself with his knife.

“Hello Medivh, oi figured you’d come see me when you woke up eh?”

Medivh looked around in the quarters, seeing all the old paintings, the gold coins on the table, the large red coat and other trinkets lying around. Most of it he had probably stolen or plundered from places around the world. He was quite successful for a pirate, usually they would get caught rather fast by the governments or military of the different cities.

“Look Pyke…”

“Captain Pyke!” Pyke looked at Medivh with his eyes fixed on his, he was demanding respect for his title on this ship and expected Medivh to honor it now that he was helping him cross the sea.

“Captain… Pyke, I actually wanted to speak to you about my voyage… you see I need to get to one of the main ports of the land of tea, and since your going there anyways I’ll be on my way by then…” Medivh responded, rather watchful of what he was saying, he wanted to ease into talking to the captain about the kid and how he wanted to get him off this ship.

“mhm… oi see, well that is alright by me, though I thought you would help me in getting me trinket back…”

“If it is in the port you are going to, I can help you with it… for a price…” Medivh looked at the captain as he uttered the words for a price, he wanted to see his reaction to it, would he be angry or intrigued that someone dared to ask for a price.

Pyke pondered for a bit over Medivhs’ decision to ask for a reward, it seemed trivial, Pyke wanted his trinket back no matter the cost it would seem, looking at Medivh as he placed the knife and orange on the table.

“What price did ya have in mind?”

“The boy… I want him to be released into my care…”

Pyke knowing Medivh wanting the boy, showed him that he had compassion, Pyke wanting to take advantage of such a situation, like any other pirate, did not surprise Medivh in the slightest.

“Ye know, the kid has been here for a while, he is doin a good job, and I don’t see how such a valuable member of me crew could be released without something to replace it…”

Without thinking much of it, Medivh just uttered the words, “You can have the man who stole your trinket as well, spare him, use him as your new deck scrubber.”

Pyke smiling over his proposition, nodded in agreement. Medivh thought he had made a decent deal for the boy’s life and stood there for a moment. Before the two could speak further, they were called to the deck, as they were approaching their destination.

As Medivh stood on the top of the galleon, he could see the old port, it was getting closer, the ships at the harbor looked old and worn down, small boats were sailing around minding their own business and fishing, trying to make a living. It seemed as if no one cared for the galleon, or perhaps they just knew there was nothing to do to stop them from entering the port.

A little while later, the galleon made port, the anchor hitting the surface of the water with a huge splash, sending water onto the docks. The crew immediately left the galleon, some of them beginning to search the harbor, while some went to the local inn. Medivh looked at Pyke for the moment, the boy stood beside him.

“So… Captain Pyke do you know where this scoundrel is in this harbor…”

“I got my sources… they tell me he is hiding in the big red warehouse by the end of the harbor.”

Medivh looked across the harbor, there were quite the distance to the warehouse, never the less, it was their destination. Pyke together with the boy and four of his men, having their cutlasses and they hooks by their side, they made their way through the harbor. First they made it through the slaughter docks, here you could find all the newly caught fish, eels, whale, even squid. Continuing down their path, they made it to the local market place, filled with people selling fruit and vegetables, Pyke snatching an orange while one of the vendors were looking the other way did not bother Medivh that much. The baker also had a small booth, and so did the local butcher, their goods looked very fresh.

As they reached the warehouse, the six of them stood by the entrance. Pyke ordering one of his men to circle the building to check for other entrances or escape routes. However, the man quickly returning, showing that there were no windows or doors, besides the main entrance, so it would seem there were no escape route.

Two of the big tattooed pirates forcefully opened the large red wooden door, Pyke signaling for them to stay outside and wait with the kid, as Medivh, him and the two other pirates would enter and search the premises.

As they spread out into the darkness, it would seem rather difficult to find any trace of anyone in there, just a lot of wooden boxes and big steel shelves storing small boxes that were filled with nails and other equipment for the port, such as nets and such. As they looked around, Medivh was one of the only ones able to see rather well in the dark due to his Clans evolution of their genes, allowing him to both hear and see quite well in the dark. However, it did not help him to see, when one of the pirates stepped on a small rope, that sprung from the ground, pulling him up into the ceiling breaking his neck. The pirate screamed for a short period of time before he went silent, his head dropped to the ground, blood dripping from the bottom of it.

It seemed this individual was more capable than he had anticipated in hiding himself. Pyke and Medivh split up to search in a bigger area. Medivh walking down between two shelves, he could hear something above him, instead of looking up he pretended he had heard nothing, though he could feel its intent was that of impure, also a trait of his clan.

Without much warning the danger came closer and did so incredibly fast. Medivh managing to turn around, looking up, he saw a man having jumped down from the top of the shelves with two daggers aimed at him, thinking quickly he pulled his satchel from his side, using it as a pillow catching both daggers in it, and pulling it downwards, while wrapping the leather strap around the mans arms, throwing him into the ground. Grabbing him by the hair, he pulled him up and forced him to follow him out the warehouse.

When they reached the entrance, Medivh found Pyke together with three of his men and the boy by the entrance. Pyke looked at Medivh and the man he had tied up with his satchel, quite impressed. However, Medivh was also caught off guard, when he saw that one of Pykes’ men had the boy by his shoulder holding him, while having a cutlass to the boys’ throat. The other two stood in front of Pyke as he looked at Medivh.

“Hand over the scoundrel…”

“What is the meaning of this!” Medivh yelled out. He knew that Pyke had betrayed their deal and did not intend to give him the boy or anything else, Pyke only wanted the man and his trinket.

“Give me the man and the trinket in his bag, and the boy wont be hurt.”

Medivh was in a pickle, unsure of how to play the situation he knew he had to let him go. Medivh released the man from his grip and gave him the bag before nudging him forward.

“You promise you won’t harm the boy?”

“I cross my heart and hope to die…” Pyke smirked.

Medivh could sense it, he did not intend on anything, the boy had told Medivh why he was there, what he had to do, and now Pyke wanted him dead for betraying his trust, and his men were going to kill both him and the man.

Medivh had to do something, though he did not wish to harm anyone, but this was for the sake of the boy, he had to use it. Medivh clenching his fist, he kneeled while looking at Pyke in disgust, the pirate unaware of what was about to happen. Medivh quickly slammed his hand onto the ground releasing a wave of blinding energy out around him. The energy so strong that it blinded the pirates, before it ignited them all on fire, this energy a purification of the soul and mind. It was a power given to the likes of Medivh, so that they could purify the world of evil intentions, and having used it now, was in the interest of purifying the world just a little bit. The pirates fell to their knees as their bodies were burning from the inside out, their eyes were melting, and their bodies began to crumble from the heat. Even the mighty pirate captain was forced to his knees, as Medivh walked up to him.

“Who… who are you…” uttered the pirate captain, staring into Medivhs cold eyes.

“I’m Magus Medivh, guardian of this realm, my powers given to me by the divine to purify this world of the likes of you.”

The pirate captain stared at him in agony, before he fell to the ground, the life that had once coursed through his veins were now gone. The blood that had been in their bodies were now burnt into puddles of black crispy pieces. Medivh stood in front of it all, the boy and the apparent thief still alive, their pure intentions have been revealed.

Medivh walked up to the dead body of the pirate captain, checking his pockets in his red coat, to see if there were any valuables and doing so with the others as well, finding quite the amount of coin and a few parchments with declarations of ownership over a few acers of land outside the port. Medivh looking at the boy whom seem to have been petrified by the sight of what had just happened, looked up at the “wizard” whom now kneeled before him.

“Kid, your intentions since I met you on that ship has been pure of heart and today it was shown as the light of the Noldor shined the brightest, purifying the people… I give you this sack of coin and these parchments as a gift to help you and your family on your way to a better life.”

The boy looking at Medivh, he took the parchments and the coin placing it in his little brown satchel. He thanked him for his help in getting him off the pirate ship and for giving him and his family a new chance at a good life.

As the boy ran off to return to his family, Medivh turned to the apparent thief.

“So you were the one the pirate captain spoke of, the one who had stolen something of his… according to the light of the Noldor you are pure of heart… care to explain yourself.”

The man stood, holding the bag close to his body, afraid of what might happen next, he could barely utter a sound.

“Do not worry, I will not harm you.” Medivh gestured with a gentle smile.

“What I stole did not belong to him, he took it from a tomb back on the mainland… I just wanted to return it to its rightful place…”

Medivh looking at the man could clearly see he was truthful and walked up to him.

“May I see the trinket that you are in the possession of, perhaps I can be of assistance.”

The man hesitated for a moment before opening the bag. As he pulled the trinket from its safety, it was revealed to be an ancient relic of the past. It was immediately recognizable by Medivh, he had seen it in many books of his before, it was a necklace, but not just any necklace it was the Evenstar necklace. This was a pure necklace created in the ancient kingdom of Gondolin, a necklace so beautiful that even the elves could not comprehend its beauty. Medivh looked back up at the man.

“This my friend is a necklace from an ancient clan known as the Noldor, it was created in the forges of Gondolin, it is of great value to me and to my kind.”

Medivh pulled off his hood revealing his unique features.

“You are a Noldor? I thought you people were just a fairytale.”

“We are no mere fairytale my friend, we were once a proud people living in these lands, but now I do not know what more is left of us.”

The man handed the necklace to Medivh with a thoughtful mind.

“This belongs to your people, I hope it will do you good in the future.”

Medivh thanked the man for his gesture and gave him another sack of coins to help him on his way.

Medivh had one last thing to do for now, with the necklace in his bag, his book and many other tools he continued his journey. He found a carriage, a big four wheeled carriage driven by 2 large black horses, the man a tall bearded man with a straw hat and a cigar. Medivh would begin his journey out of the port and into the countryside, the fields of grass, journeying south towards the mountains.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The day was long, but it wasn't wasted. Sin had struggled over and over, trying to gather his chakra. Even without succeeding for the first half of the day, the concentration soon seemed to tire him, and so Iluvatar suggested they took a break for lunch. Replenished and ready for round two they proceeded, Sin had a new calm focus in himself now, and after his 102nd attempt, but it was at that time, a light glow began to form in his hands, this was like his trigger, what ever he did in that moment, what ever he felt, he embraced it, got in tune with it, and the glow grew stronger until a ball of blue energy flowed between his hands which he held for a few seconds before releasing it trying to catch his breathe.

"Did you see that... i did it... i can't believe it... i actually did it"

"I knew you could do it, that was a brilliant effort, now rest for a moment before retrying, we don't want to push it too far too soon."

What the Elven lord didn't mention was his surprise. He hadn't expected him to learn so quickly, or well, to get so far so quickly, that was a strong solid chakra that he'd drawn out on his first try. Who was this boy, why did he have such power and natural skills already? Though he didn't let on and so he kept his poker face. It was in that moment he saw the flash of light over in town, one he recognized without a doubt. He now smiled at Sin.

"Right, well i'm going to leave you in peace, let you become truly one with yourself and head back into town to see that Lena, i shall catch up to you back at the Inn, don't push it too hard, we don't want you to die now do we? haha."

And with that he got up and walked casually into town, when he knew he'd be out of sight, he leapt up and dashed from rooftop to rooftop with full speed through the village heading to the direction he'd seen the light, a warehouse. As he approached he saw a single carriage leaving the location, with a flip he landed in front of it before it really set off.

"Reveal yourself.....!"

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The day was long, but it wasn't wasted. Sin had struggled over and over, trying to gather his chakra. Even without succeeding for the first half of the day, the concentration soon seemed to tire him, and so Iluvatar suggested they took a break for lunch. Replenished and ready for round two they proceeded, Sin had a new calm focus in himself now, and after his 102nd attempt, but it was at that time, a light glow began to form in his hands, this was like his trigger, what ever he did in that moment, what ever he felt, he embraced it, got in tune with it, and the glow grew stronger until a ball of blue energy flowed between his hands which he held for a few seconds before releasing it trying to catch his breathe.

"Did you see that... i did it... i can't believe it... i actually did it"

"I knew you could do it, that was a brilliant effort, now rest for a moment before retrying, we don't want to push it too far too soon."

What the Elven lord didn't mention was his surprise. He hadn't expected him to learn so quickly, or well, to get so far so quickly, that was a strong solid chakra that he'd drawn out on his first try. Who was this boy, why did he have such power and natural skills already? Though he didn't let on and so he kept his poker face. It was in that moment he saw the flash of light over in town, one he recognized without a doubt. He now smiled at Sin.

"Right, well i'm going to leave you in peace, let you become truly one with yourself and head back into town to see that Lena, i shall catch up to you back at the Inn, don't push it too hard, we don't want you to die now do we? haha."

And with that he got up and walked casually into town, when he knew he'd be out of sight, he leapt up and dashed from rooftop to rooftop with full speed through the village heading to the direction he'd seen the light, a warehouse. As he approached he saw a single carriage leaving the location, with a flip he landed in front of it before it really set off.

"Reveal yourself.....!"
As the Guardian was about to journey out of the port, after the occuring events that had transpired, he needed to leave rather fast. He had his goals set, as he needed to go south. Sitting in the carriage, with his robe on, he was calmly reading from one of the old texts he had found in the ancient chambers back on the mainland. Before the carriage had driven far, it stopped in its tracks, Medivh could hear someone yell from the front of it, wanting him to reveal himself. The man sitting in the front looked at Illuvatar before knocking three times on the carriage.

Medivh closing his book, gently placing it back into his satchel in the carriage, he would open the side door and step out, his head not covered, his elven ears sprouting up towards the sunlight, his old blue eyes were still excellent, easily being able to see, even though the color was fading, his brown, greyish hair laid back. As he stepped out, his elven blade hanging by his side, he looked up to see another elf standing in front of the carriage. Medivh had a sense of accomplishment, he had found another elf. Walking up to the front of the carriage, clapping the horse, he smiled at the fellow elf.

"Hello, I am Magus Medivh, the Guardian of Tirisfal."

He stood there for a moment to allow for the elf to soak in the news and who he was, awaiting his response.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: I'm lead to believe Gutsy's Post was supposed to be in a different Port/Village :') So IDK how to proceed with that confusion.

The next day had arrived and morning had approached, Lena was still awake - she never really had to sleep much to function, her body worked strangely after-all. The view of the sunset was something she could appreciate, it was indeed - beautiful how it lined up against the Gulf's horizon it lit up the sky like a professional's painting. Oranges and Blues, merged together to create natural works of art. Lena heard fidgeting and shifting behind her, seemed her company was coming too. Hawkeye jumped out of her skin when she finally realised she wasn't alone, moving up against the wood before letting out a breath of relief.

"Bit Creepy no?"

Lena was silent, she didn't really have a retort, she didn't really think about something being so trivial to her right now as being "Creepy".

"I'll be your... Uh... Mentor."

The blonde girl suddenly began to light up, her eyes glowing, smile spread across her face and a little red flush shot into her cheeks. Thoughts ran through of her mind of what she wanted to begin with, Lena could feel the girl's aura of sudden urgency build up around the crow's nest they had both occupied on the ship. Lena spoke again before Hawkeye's mouth ran her ear off.

"First I have to talk to Zeri when he returns."

Hawkeye calmed down for a second, giving her time to think about what exactly she could ask to do. Lena stood up on the edge of the wood and then stepped into the air, dropping straight down leaving the girl to her thoughts. Lena lands on the deck with a thud and stands to recover, walking back into the Village. She wondered if the Elf had dealt with his Bandit friends, or if they were having a Tea party somewhere - the village was quiet, probably relaxing due to the stress the last couple of days. Though worse was to come.

Lena found her Cargo, Songbird was still guarding it. There were a few kids and villagers observing the large bird as they'd never seen it before. Lena usually doesn't allow it in sight of the village, or in sight of it enough to realise that it's not just any bird. The threaded woman went up to the bird, ignoring the observing crowd and pet it on it's large neck - the bird leaned into her hand enjoying the interaction. She shooed him off eventually, the bird opened up it's large wings and flew up high into the air leaving her to it. The crowd watch as the bird flew into the air, not knowing that this very bird was a defence to their home. Lena made a little vow to herself to try and get her lives involved with one another, her summoning contract was close to her and so was this village. She might have to especially now with the threat of violence.

Turning her attention back to the crates of weapons she stole, Lena cracked open what looked like a Weapons Cache and found a few rifles in there. Looked to be lever action, single fire, did they run on chakra? She cocked the gun, observing it's loading mechanism before taking it into her hand, admiring the grip and stock. With the gun resting against her bicep, she took her free hand and rustled through the cache to find some rounds, when she did she loaded only one into the gun and pulled the lever back against the rifle. She aimed it again, looking around.

"Interesting."

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the Guardian was about to journey out of the port, after the occuring events that had transpired, he needed to leave rather fast. He had his goals set, as he needed to go south. Sitting in the carriage, with his robe on, he was calmly reading from one of the old texts he had found in the ancient chambers back on the mainland. Before the carriage had driven far, it stopped in its tracks, Medivh could hear someone yell from the front of it, wanting him to reveal himself. The man sitting in the front looked at Illuvatar before knocking three times on the carriage.

Medivh closing his book, gently placing it back into his satchel in the carriage, he would open the side door and step out, his head not covered, his elven ears sprouting up towards the sunlight, his old blue eyes were still excellent, easily being able to see, even though the color was fading, his brown, greyish hair laid back. As he stepped out, his elven blade hanging by his side, he looked up to see another elf standing in front of the carriage. Medivh had a sense of accomplishment, he had found another elf. Walking up to the front of the carriage, clapping the horse, he smiled at the fellow elf.

"Hello, I am Magus Medivh, the Guardian of Tirisfal."

He stood there for a moment to allow for the elf to soak in the news and who he was, awaiting his response.
Iluvatar watched as the man got out of the carriage, he had a familiar look about him, but why. Iluvatar was unmoved, his expression never changed. He simply watched as the man approached, a look of accompliment on his face as he stopped and spoke for the first time, revealing who he was. "Medivh". That name hit Iluvatar in the chest, knocking his soul out of his body into a vast swarm of memories, like he was now in space surrounding by shooting stars, each one a memory from his past as he tried to cling onto each one to understand why he felt this way. Then that was it, one sank and it all made sense now. In a blink of an eye, Iluvatar stood, bow draw, arrow formed and pointed at the mans chest.

"You're the one that taught Sauron... why should i trust you..."

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Iluvatar watched as the man got out of the carriage, he had a familiar look about him, but why. Iluvatar was unmoved, his expression never changed. He simply watched as the man approached, a look of accompliment on his face as he stopped and spoke for the first time, revealing who he was. "Medivh". That name hit Iluvatar in the chest, knocking his soul out of his body into a vast swarm of memories, like he was now in space surrounding by shooting stars, each one a memory from his past as he tried to cling onto each one to understand why he felt this way. Then that was it, one sank and it all made sense now. In a blink of an eye, Iluvatar stood, bow draw, arrow formed and pointed at the mans chest.

"You're the one that taught Sauron... why should i trust you..."
Iluvatar had drawn his bow, his arrow pointed at Medivhs' chest. He was unmoved by the actions of the elf, carriage driver was impatient, he had gone down and thrown his things out of the carriage before he forced the horses to drive it away so that he could find some new customers who were not wasting his time. Medivh on the other hand stepped forward towards the elf and his drawn bow, exposing his chest, having his arms out on each side of him. He did not know much of this elf, neither could he recall much, but he did know what he had done in the past.

"You know who I am, you know what I have done, and yet for the one mistake I made I was exiled, I put in a coma for ten years for my sins. The high council made me pay for the sin that I committed, but how could I have seen it come, that my own apprentice would turn on me...

Medivh stepped even further up towards the elf clad in armor and shining jewlery, until the tip of the arrow was just a few centimeters from touching his chest.

"Yet for my one sin, no one remembers all the deeds and kind hearted efforts I have performed for the better of the elves... even after I called for aid when Tirisfal was under attack by a foreign enemy, long before my fall... I know what I did and I know I deserved the punishment for my crime. However, I always knew that some of the elves believed that my punishment weren't severe enough and I do still repent for what I did. If you as an elf do not trust me, nor believe that I have paid for my sin, then release your grip on the arrow and allow it to penetrate my heart and my soul, if that is indeed the way of the elf these days."

Medivh stood still awaiting the elfs reaction, standing like an immovable object.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Iluvatar had drawn his bow, his arrow pointed at Medivhs' chest. He was unmoved by the actions of the elf, carriage driver was impatient, he had gone down and thrown his things out of the carriage before he forced the horses to drive it away so that he could find some new customers who were not wasting his time. Medivh on the other hand stepped forward towards the elf and his drawn bow, exposing his chest, having his arms out on each side of him. He did not know much of this elf, neither could he recall much, but he did know what he had done in the past.

"You know who I am, you know what I have done, and yet for the one mistake I made I was exiled, I put in a coma for ten years for my sins. The high council made me pay for the sin that I committed, but how could I have seen it come, that my own apprentice would turn on me...

Medivh stepped even further up towards the elf clad in armor and shining jewlery, until the tip of the arrow was just a few centimeters from touching his chest.

"Yet for my one sin, no one remembers all the deeds and kind hearted efforts I have performed for the better of the elves... even after I called for aid when Tirisfal was under attack by a foreign enemy, long before my fall... I know what I did and I know I deserved the punishment for my crime. However, I always knew that some of the elves believed that my punishment weren't severe enough and I do still repent for what I did. If you as an elf do not trust me, nor believe that I have paid for my sin, then release your grip on the arrow and allow it to penetrate my heart and my soul, if that is indeed the way of the elf these days."

Medivh stood still awaiting the elfs reaction, standing like an immovable object.
The man stepped forwards, his words weighing heavy, the point of the arrow now an inch away from his chest. Ilvuatar now remembered everything. The last war of the elves, the internal war, one that brought ruin on their clan, scattered them and let scars on their history. One that Sauron had taken advantage of to gain power and in the end, brought ruin to their clan. He felt the regret in the mans voice, the understanding, the remorse for what his actions had caused. Iluvatar lowered his bow, deviding it and placing both the blades that made up his bow into the sheaths on his hips.

"You spoke of the fall of Tirisfall, but you're wrong... it was the fall of the elves. That was Sauron's doing, we couldn't send help. He'd found allies, traitors within the ranks, he'd strike gondolin and the very heart of lothlorian falls. But by the time this happened it was too late, before we realised it was him. I was sealed away in an eternal slumber, never to be reborn. And now we have a chance to make things right. Will you follow me, once more, through this foreign new world... let us bring peace once more..."

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The man stepped forwards, his words weighing heavy, the point of the arrow now an inch away from his chest. Ilvuatar now remembered everything. The last war of the elves, the internal war, one that brought ruin on their clan, scattered them and let scars on their history. One that Sauron had taken advantage of to gain power and in the end, brought ruin to their clan. He felt the regret in the mans voice, the understanding, the remorse for what his actions had caused. Iluvatar lowered his bow, deviding it and placing both the blades that made up his bow into the sheaths on his hips.

"You spoke of the fall of Tirisfall, but you're wrong... it was the fall of the elves. That was Sauron's doing, we couldn't send help. He'd found allies, traitors within the ranks, he'd strike gondolin and the very heart of lothlorian falls. But by the time this happened it was too late, before we realised it was him. I was sealed away in an eternal slumber, never to be reborn. And now we have a chance to make things right. Will you follow me, once more, through this foreign new world... let us bring peace once more..."
Medivh stood before him, listening and watching as he lowered his bow and placed the blades on each hip. He was intrigued by the words of the elf, and how much he had known. The rise of Sauron, how he had taken control of the land and had caused the fall of Lothlorien and Gondolin, and this without Medivh even knowing of this, he had never heard of this, it must have been why when he sent for aid to Tirisfal, there had been no response from the elves and all of their knowledge were lost before Medivh had been struck down and forced to flee. Tirisfal held all the knowledge and everything he had learned, but after ten years in a coma like state, he had forgotten most, and knew not how to restore it. He understood now who this was and how he knew so much, no one else could have known this but Iluvatar, and now he asked the exiled Guardian to follow him again through this foreign world.

"I am willing to follow you, now that I understand who you are... A chance to make things right is all I need... but I must admit after all these events I have lost my memory of the past, and my goal was renewed when I found an ancient scroll that led me to this land to find the old fortress that might have some answers or knowledge that I can collect, I want to restore the knowledge that was lost... but of course I will follow you.

Medivh just stood there waiting. He knew not how to proceed, not really knowing what to do to be honest. All his goals so far had been accomplished, but new ones were rising from within him.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

BANG. It left quite a mark on the wood she had fired at, the rifle was strong and utilised chakra to work properly, however these rounds were suitable to be used for people who could not manipulate chakra. Making soldiers out of anyone, was this Ashikaga's plan? The rounds used were self-contained with chakra, when triggered they would fire a chakra bullet without the need for manipulation or control. Very neat stuff. Lena was almost subdued by a gun, so knew their potential. These would come in handy. She took the rifle back to the crates and placed it back in it's box, sealing it back up for usage later.

"That sounds dangerous."

Lena turned around, recognising the voice immediately she spots the man a few meters from her, with all his travelling gear on it looked as though he had only just arrived. She walks up to him and nods,

"Good to see you're safe."

"You too, looks like your turnout was much better than expected. As usual."

Lena didn't say anything, she wasn't one for being complimented or praised so just ran with it. Zeri always did it though, she just thought it was her duty to help and that it was normal and not worthy of constant praise. Even if she did exceed expectations. She then inquired about his own mission.

"Oh yeah, It went pretty well - it wasn't 100% successful but better than expected. We have support, from the other villages of Shinramoto. They'll send people to us in a few days time."

"We have to prepare."

"I know, I'll start gathering dedicated workers. Going to have to stall fishing trips for a while huh?"

"Sorry."

"It's necessary."

"There have been updates here as well."

Lena proceeded to walk with Zeri back into the village, telling him about the group of bandits and the Elvish man. Assuring him that no one got hurt, and that the bandits were partially dealt with.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This post marks the beginning of my mission and narrative using these storyboard elements:
- Custom : Prepare a landmark against a future attack (3)
- Custom : Watch over a Negotiation (3)

Summary: In this part of Lena's narrative, after completing her and Zeri completed their quests they would now go on to prepare Shinramoto in case of an attack from Ashikaga's men. Lena takes out volunteers from the village to the flatland's of the landmark away from the village to set up potential defences.

RP Begins Here.

The volunteers that Zeri had rounded up were packing up the Cargo Lena had captured from Degarashi Port, loading it into wagons. Whilst they did this Zeri beckoned Lena over to him, they both made their way out of the village and towards the flatland's of grass near the south eastern border of the landmark. They had the head start so they had an idea of what to do with their surroundings. It took them a while to get there, they spoke about who had agreed to come to their aid.

"I mean three out of four isn't a bad turn out considering what we are asking. Masu no Machi and Shinra Port are in and are recruiting other's that might be interested in helping, Senshitsu Village is small and quiet but they are strong and independent - they are sending a few volunteers. But of course Oka-Wan is as quiet as ever, no response or interest shown from them."

"Yeah. I might go see them."

"You were right, the others listened to me - I didn't know i built up a reputation around Shinramoto."

"Natural Leader."

Zeri ignored Lena, "Do you think we can do this?"

Lena nodded, it was a hesitant nod, but optimism is what they needed. The two of them reached the desired location, they stood on a small cliff side that overlooked the grassy plain. It was a cliff side that favoured them. Open battle was not favoured, but they had new weapons that would give them an advantage.

"Trenches." Lena suggested, this time it was Zeri's turn to nod. "I can build Earthen towers, give our people vantage points."

It was then that she spotted a group of people on horses striding through the grassland, she recognised them and her expression changed. Zeri looked at her and then at them, also recognising them. Both of them moved from the cliff-side to go and meet the horsemen. Lena saw the man with the black pointed hood, his face as pompous as ever - the assassin that had murdered 'Mr. Surita' in Toksong. He must have left his transformed trickster back at Toksong to keep it all in order.

"Why are you back?"

The man made an expression at Zeri that Lena wanted to punch in the face, "We came back to wonder if you had reconsidered our offer! To join us an Ashikaga as the rightful heir..."

"Let me stop you there before you go on a bonerfied rant about how great this man is. No."

"Aw that's a shame, can we talk about this back at your Village? It's a bit...."

Lena took over speaking from here, "So you can assassinate him in his home and take over from the inside like you did at Toksong? You can stay right here and not proceed any further."

Two other horsemen dressed in similar attire to the one who spoke started to walk around the left and right side of the two, Lena stuck on her left hand in front of Zeri and pushed him back slightly, keeping in front of him protectively. The two horsemen continued to circle around, Lena's stance grew confidently as she spread her legs out ready to take action. The pompous man grew sinister, a bigger grin spread across his face.

"He won't take No as an answer, the coastal villages are required to comply."

"We aren't his Dogs like you."

The was a tense silence between the two parties. The two horsemen on either-side had stopped their movement, a horse whinnied and a breeze rolled by. The horsemen moved again, turned around to go back the way that they came. The pompous spokesperson nodded his head, sinister grin had disappeared.

"Well these negotiations weren't too successful, I'll be back again in the future in a less negotiable mood... and so will my many... men. We know what you stole and that's a small piece of what we have for you and your precious village."

The man turned his horse around and followed his accomplices back out of the landmark. Lena was itching to act, itching to murder this man and send his head back to his master. But Zeri calmed her when he placed his hand on her shoulder.

"How long do you think we have to prepare, tops?"

"A Week."

The Wagons of Cargo arrived with the volunteers, they spread out the resources they had brought with them across the grassland. Zeri told the crew what he wanted them to do and how it would effect us. Lena nodded and slams his hand on the ground, lowering the ground to create a long trench, only deep enough so that someone could stand in it but also look over the edge. Now with a reference of what to do the workers would dig another trench next to it further down. It was Lena's job to make some towers now.

Lena would use the same technique to create a large pillar that would reach 15 meters height, acting as quick watch towers. She creates two in total, one in between the two trenches and one on the opposite side of the small cliff side with both trenches in between watching over the other half of the grassland. Lena took a few of the volunteers to use the earthen pillars she had created as watch towers, instructing them to construct wooden ladders so that they could get up the side and wooden cover so they could place them on the top.

Zeri walked over to her, "There is still a lot of work to be done."

Lena nodded, "I'm going to set up trip wire later across the grass from the direction they're most likely to come from. When we have men free we'll get them to build wooden cover and sandbags up on the small cliffside, we need the high grounds and to use this big area of grassland as a kill-zone, slow their approach. Then I'll need to teach these lot how to shoot, so I don't get friendly fired."

Zeri wasn't used to her speaking so much, the military general had came out of her shell, he tilted his head slightly, "Friendly fired?"

"Yes. I'm gonna be on the frontline. Cutting down as many as I can before they can even get to the trenches."

"That sounds..."

"I'll be fine. I have you all to cover me."

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core x3
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

1400 -30 -30 -30

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The villagers or Mori stood in a line in their trench, all armed now as they looked nervously at their wooden targets. Lena stood outside of the trench beside them, on the green grass she had a clear view and overpowering position against her trainees - the wooden targets made by the villagers themselves stood at different locations on the grassy fields. She looked at their painted faces and then back to the villagers, they looks restless and unsure of what to do with themselves; a lack of confidence.

"Raise your weapons." Her voice wasn't loud but the breeze carried her voice to her students like it was commanded to do so, and they all raised their lever action rifles and looked as though they were aiming down the sights - some didn't even bother. Lena walked in front of the lowered villagers in the trenches to observe their form, she gave pointers to each one and had to adjust the hold for some who couldn't get the hang of it. Once she reached the opposite side of the trench the villagers all seemed irritated, but at least they wouldn't blind themselves now when they fired.

"Fire." The sound of explosions riddled the silent air, cracking randomly as the villagers couldn't seem to shoot all at once. The bullets hit grass and picked up mud, she swear she heard the sound of wood splintering, but she could've been wrong from the abysmal amount of hits on the targets. Well she couldn't see any to be honest. How? How did none of these guys hit at least once... wait... did she... Lena had to make sure and walked over to the closest dummy and looked closely at the edge of the wood, yes a graze a splinter of hope, it was something. She didn't show any emotion as she walked back over to the villagers.

"Cock Weapons." She stood out the way again, listening as she heard villagers make confused noises, the odd click of a weapon could be heard. She let out a sigh and took up a rifle she was holding, raising it high above her head as she cocked the rifle as an example for them. She then began to hear more of the lever-action rifles being reloaded before her, she waited for the villagers to hold their rifles and walked passed them all again, observing their form once more- she only had to adjust the odd one that couldn't get it straight away this time. Now out of the way she commanded them to fire once more.

"Fire At Will." No one fired and looked around confused. She was about ready to smack a bitch, but instead just raised her weapon with frustration and fired herself prompting the others to fire like sheep. She watched her target get hit and then watched as it took a few more hits and so did the others. 'Yes' she said to herself. They still had a bit more practice needed, but they'd finally started to get the hang of it. When the sound of explosions began to die down, Lena was about to speak until she heard the sound of an arrow hit against a wooden target, the long shaft vibrating as it hit perfectly in the middle. She looked up towards the Cliffside it came from and saw Hawkeye.

"Take a break. Take a moment to register how the gun was working for you in hand."

The threaded woman walks over to Hawkeye and pats her on the shoulder, "Good shot. I have a job for you when the time comes."

"A job?"

"Yes, how confident are you in your abilities to take out targets in motion."

"Very confident."

"How confident are you in your abilities to take out targets in motion whilst moving at high speeds yourself?"

The girl was hesitant for a few moments, before thinking and then not wanting to disappoint she finds confidence in her answer, "Very Confident!"

"You don't need a gun, you're deadly enough with a Bow. You're going to be very valuable."

Lena walked towards the edge of the cliff side and whistled, it was loud and authoritative. It took a few moments, Hawkeye was just standing there wondering what she was doing until her facial expression changed as massive bird floated down into view, it's large wing span flapping against the air it flew within. Hawkeye now walked up to the edge of the cliff-side, Lena beckoned Songbird over and he slowly got closer to reach. The threaded woman gestured to Hawkeye, in which she nodded and outstretched her hand so that her palm pressed against his hard shell like skin. It was kind of cute. Suddenly she was being lifted up, Lena had grabbed her and picked Hawkeye up - causing her to blush really hard until she was placed on the head of Songbird. Wait a second. The Bird raised it's head and the blonde girl rolled down his neck until she hit his body and grabbed hold tight, the large bird she was now riding.

"Hey hey hey, hold on, you mean I have to ride this gu...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Songbird took off at high speed with one flap of it's wings, taking Hawkeye on a breezy journey through the air - all Lena could hear was her screams from below. The threaded woman couldn't help but flash a smile as she watched the girl non stop scream. Lena's plan to have Hawkeye literally watch the sky was coming to fruition nicely, even if it was scarring her for life.

REF : (Kuchiyose : Utahime, Sora Doroppā) - Summoning : Songbird, The Sky Dropper
Type: Summon
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A (80 if used as an Attack)
Description:
Songbird is a Large Community of Barnacles formed together to take the look of a Mechanical looking Bird, easily dwarfing a person as he can pick them up with just one of his two talons. The bird barnacle community is tough and sturdy and like most has large wings capable of flight, with a massive wingspan of 15 meters . When summoned by either the normal summoning jutsu or by swiping blood on the tattoo and performing a hand seal Songbird will be summoned mid flight soaring high in the sky as it appears from a cloud of smoke. Songbird has been said to be able to fly through anything, what this has been adapted from is the fact that Songbird can swim through normal water like it flies through the air (being made of Barnacles, a water based creature).

Songbird is sensitive to sounds, this can trigger a reaction which would be a threat to the opponent. The User can trigger the reaction by whistling a certain tune only contract signers know and which songbird can hear - this is not in any way a sound jutsu and other barnacle communities, kozui and mecha can whistle this tune if they are on the field also (Triggering it this way costs a Move out of three). However the opponent can also trigger it by using a Sound Release jutsu, a Lightning Technique or a Genjutsu that needs sound as a medium. What comes next is the Songbird's attack, a Divebomb of sorts which has the bird shoot down at great speed, increasing it's weight and solidity through Earth Release to make it drop faster - hitting speeds twice that of base Kage-rank bios. The Bird will not simply swoop the opponent up however, they will full on hit the earth with all it's strength (S-Rank) and this is where the Songbird's second ability comes in. When hitting the Earth Songbird burrows through it like an advanced version of "hiding like a mole technique" not losing it's speed as it drags the opponent through the ground, crushing and bashing them against the rocks. IF the opponent by chance dodges the technique, songbird will pop up later from underneath carrying the opponent into the air and in it's beak and throws the opponent to the ground.

Finally, Songbird flies around the Sky automatically when not attacking, defending against anything that comes from it - solidifying it's body to become that of an S-Rank Earth Defence (at the expense of a move). It flies above the user defending them easily. User can command the bird not to defend if it suits. Like all Barnacles Songbird has a strong calcite shell worth B-rank neutral t the elements except lightning which is strong against it and water which is weak.

- Can only be summoned Once per battle.
- Lasts Four turns on the Field.

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This post marks the beginning of my mission and narrative using these storyboard elements:
- Convince an enemy to fight with you (4)

Summary: With the impending threat of Ashikaga's forces looming over the Fishing Villages of Shinramoto, Zeri and Lena have come up with an idea to gain more allies. However, these potential allies almost got them killed when the two travelled through Chungsu. Lena would go alone and try to convince the bandits there to join their side as they have a common enemy.

It was a Risky Idea, but it was one Lena could get behind. She would say it wouldn't hurt to try, but it definitely could - their idea could end up being the opposite of progression and more destructive to their cause; but they were quite desperate for fighters. She would pack up her items, leaving Zeri and Hawkeye to watch over the Villagers' progression of the defences. More recently a few other people had arrived from the other villages of Shinramoto and had brought tent and supplies so they can stay at the Fishing Village of Mori as they prepared for the inevitable.

Zeri accompanied Lena a couple of miles before stopping, he looked slightly concerned at her. She couldn't help but let out a laugh, well more like air blown through her nose.

"I'll be fine."

"We need ya Lena, so if you feel it's not going to go down well you get out of there."

Her smirk remained on her face, she turned around and walked on the path towards the Ruins of Chungsu once again. She didn't expect to be going there again this soon, a very last minute decision that seemed like a good one especially if it paid off. The weather was good, Lena didn't have to wear too much - not that the temperature go to her anyway but it was always nice to not have the rain making her journey heavier. She was soon quite far away now, the Threaded woman whistles a tune - a few moments later the clear sound of large wings whipping loudly against the air.

"Hey Beautiful." Lena pet Songbird before climbing upon him and taking off into the air - flying towards the Ruins of Chungsu by bird. It would make her journey faster and she wasn't intending on sneaking in, her job was to meet with the bandits after all not spy on them so she would not stop at the border and would fly straight over the walls.

- Leaving Landmark -

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: | With Howard's Clone & NPC

The Grasslands of Shinramoto came to their feet as they passed the Chungsu border, A clear path moved into the distance becoming less and less surrounded by destroyed buildings. Lena enjoyed the plains, breeze and sun made her glow a little bit more and warmed her hearts. Topaz kept to himself, stood beside but slightly behind Lena as she remained alpha over the two of them. Smith and Lorelei were behind them a little, sticking as one whole group but as separate acquaintances.

"Welcome to Shinramoto."

Lena spoke as they continued to walk, though they still had a way to go. Mori was the village they were going for, and it was one of the furthest south of all the fishing villages. She didn't know how long Smith and Lorelei had been travelling, But Lena was still still up for carrying on. Though she supposed if anywhere was a good place to discuss business it would be in the middle of no where.

"Are you guys wantin a rest before we continue to the Village or are you okay to proceed?"

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming From: | With Howard's Clone & NPC

The Grasslands of Shinramoto came to their feet as they passed the Chungsu border, A clear path moved into the distance becoming less and less surrounded by destroyed buildings. Lena enjoyed the plains, breeze and sun made her glow a little bit more and warmed her hearts. Topaz kept to himself, stood beside but slightly behind Lena as she remained alpha over the two of them. Smith and Lorelei were behind them a little, sticking as one whole group but as separate acquaintances.

"Welcome to Shinramoto."

Lena spoke as they continued to walk, though they still had a way to go. Mori was the village they were going for, and it was one of the furthest south of all the fishing villages. She didn't know how long Smith and Lorelei had been travelling, But Lena was still still up for carrying on. Though she supposed if anywhere was a good place to discuss business it would be in the middle of no where.

"Are you guys wantin a rest before we continue to the Village or are you okay to proceed?"

Smith looked ahead turning his head as he began surveying the grasslands laid out before him. He already had suggestions for Lena when the time came. Lorelei seemed to be pushing herself again probably harder than she should be. Smith noticed and debated on having her stop to rest. He didn't think that would go over well with her. As Lena began to speak to them, first welcoming them and then asking if they'd like to rest or push forward Smith looked back to Lorelei who smiled that same sickly-sweet smile she used when trying to persuade someone to buy her homemade remedies and spoke. I'm fine, I say we push forward.
Smith nodded his head in agreement then looked toward Lena. He was much more used to this then Lorelei was and he kept forgetting that fact. When they got to a city he would suggest that she rest for a day or two as she had pushed herself far past the limitations of a normal human. He looked toward Lena and began to speak toward her. It was a rather normal tone, no real emotion or inflection to it. Thank you for the welcome. I'm fine as well, but when we reach the village Lorelei is going to need to rest. She's not going to admit it but she's pushed herself to near exhaustion lately. It might be a bit much of me to ask but could you provide her with your best lodgings and food? I myself am fine remaining outside and watching the area. It's what I was raised to do, but she's been walking for a few days now sleeping outside and eating very little. I'm surprised she hasn't wanted to return yet. I can provide coin for her lodgings and food.
As he was speaking it was a rather matter-of-fact tone. He stated things as he saw them, knowing Lorelei very well from their time traveling together he outright knew she needed to sleep and eat soon. On top of this, he seemed to be thinking something over almost like he was trying to think of the best way to word something. This was exactly what he was doing, but he felt it best to discuss these next few things with Lena away from both the bandit, Topaz, and Lorelei. He needed to know the kind of person Lena was and more than that how far she was willing to go. He had plans already that he was building up in his mind, but some of them-... were influenced by his Goliath upbringing.
Some of them were shrewd and immoral. He didn't know if she'd see them as right, just and fair. As he explained that Lorelei needed rest and food soon, she seemed to roll her eyes and sigh at him. It was almost as if she was angry or slighted that he pointed out that she was becoming tired and hungry. Just as she rolled her eyes at him her stomach gave out a low rumbling growl as she looked away from the group toward the far distance of the grasslands.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smith looked ahead turning his head as he began surveying the grasslands laid out before him. He already had suggestions for Lena when the time came. Lorelei seemed to be pushing herself again probably harder than she should be. Smith noticed and debated on having her stop to rest. He didn't think that would go over well with her. As Lena began to speak to them, first welcoming them and then asking if they'd like to rest or push forward Smith looked back to Lorelei who smiled that same sickly-sweet smile she used when trying to persuade someone to buy her homemade remedies and spoke. I'm fine, I say we push forward.
Smith nodded his head in agreement then looked toward Lena. He was much more used to this then Lorelei was and he kept forgetting that fact. When they got to a city he would suggest that she rest for a day or two as she had pushed herself far past the limitations of a normal human. He looked toward Lena and began to speak toward her. It was a rather normal tone, no real emotion or inflection to it. Thank you for the welcome. I'm fine as well, but when we reach the village Lorelei is going to need to rest. She's not going to admit it but she's pushed herself to near exhaustion lately. It might be a bit much of me to ask but could you provide her with your best lodgings and food? I myself am fine remaining outside and watching the area. It's what I was raised to do, but she's been walking for a few days now sleeping outside and eating very little. I'm surprised she hasn't wanted to return yet. I can provide coin for her lodgings and food.
As he was speaking it was a rather matter-of-fact tone. He stated things as he saw them, knowing Lorelei very well from their time traveling together he outright knew she needed to sleep and eat soon. On top of this, he seemed to be thinking something over almost like he was trying to think of the best way to word something. This was exactly what he was doing, but he felt it best to discuss these next few things with Lena away from both the bandit, Topaz, and Lorelei. He needed to know the kind of person Lena was and more than that how far she was willing to go. He had plans already that he was building up in his mind, but some of them-... were influenced by his Goliath upbringing.
Some of them were shrewd and immoral. He didn't know if she'd see them as right, just and fair. As he explained that Lorelei needed rest and food soon, she seemed to roll her eyes and sigh at him. It was almost as if she was angry or slighted that he pointed out that she was becoming tired and hungry. Just as she rolled her eyes at him her stomach gave out a low rumbling growl and she looked away from the group toward the far distance of the grasslands.​

Lena nodded at Lorelei, though she could sense something was wrong. Smith then spoke, confirming that they did in fact need rest but would prefer somewhere more hospitable. Lena looked at her hand and arm that Smith shook before and shook her head.

"Coin is unnecessary. And I will try and provide the best I can."

She felt as though they were both bound to something now, something that money would not solve - besides money had never bothered her, but it might be needed for other more important things for those who do think more of money. No point spending it on internal resources or else they'd get no where. Lena walks over to Lorelei and looks down at her.

"Would you like me to carry you?"

It was a genuine request.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lena nodded at Lorelei, though she could sense something was wrong. Smith then spoke, confirming that they did in fact need rest but would prefer somewhere more hospitable. Lena looked at her hand and arm that Smith shook before and shook her head.

"Coin is unnecessary. And I will try and provide the best I can."

She felt as though they were both bound to something now, something that money would not solve - besides money had never bothered her, but it might be needed for other more important things for those who do think more of money. No point spending it on internal resources or else they'd get no where. Lena walks over to Lorelei and looks down at her.

"Would you like me to carry you?"

It was a genuine request.

Mr. Steal-Yo-NPC up in here.

Lorelei was surprised by the offer in truth. She had leaned upon Smith's shoulder , but he had never offered to carry her. She didn't know how to respond as her face once again turned rosy as a bright red tint began to suffuse through her cheeks. She obviously wasn't used to this kind of nicety or gesture as she sort of paused for a moment nearly at a loss for words. Her life had been spent trying to scrape past since her mother's death no one ever offered to carry her since her mother used to when Lorelei was a child. Ahh-.. I'm-... I'm fine.
It caused her to reminisce momentarily about her mother and her childhood in a split second she was thinking of the past. Smith noticed something in Lorelei's eyes as Lena offered to carry her. It reminded him of the way she looked when she told him of her childhood and her mother. It was the same look she had back then of guilt, sadness, and admiration. She looked toward Smith and he nodded at her showing her that he assumed it was safe. As Lorelei looked back toward Lena averting her gaze for a moment the salamander who had been clutching to Lorelei's lower body in a defensive manner slowly and methodically crawled up and around her body. She moved from Lorelei's waist up around her chest and finally to her right shoulder similar to how a snake slithers and glides up an incline. The salamander looked up toward Lena after speaking to Lorelei and pausing momentarily, she then spoke directly to Lena. Well go on, love, you've been carrying me since back in Chungsu and I'm not light. It's only fair if you get carried for a bit. Name's Salazzle, just pretend I'm not here, Sa-... Smith does all the time.
Lorelei looked back at Lena and with both a gentle nod from Smith assuring her of her safety and the prodding of Salazzle she shook her head up and down at Lena as if agreeing to her request. She wasn't admitting it to anyone but her legs were beginning to go numb. Her calves and hamstrings were tight and burning from overuse and she was nearly exhausted. By this point she was just merely trying to keep up a lighthearted and jovial facade. O-..kay. How-... what should-... are you just going to pick me up? Or should I?
Smith couldn't help but grin slightly at Lorelei's fumbling. It was the first time he saw her so at a loss for words. Up until Chungsu, she had known exactly what to say to the exact person it needed to be said to, to get information. She knew how to manipulate a boisterous man, how to gain the admiration of children and various other objectives that required an intuitive emotional intelligence. However, at this moment she was at a loss for words on how to proceed.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mr. Steal-Yo-NPC up in here.

Lorelei was surprised by the offer in truth. She had leaned upon Smith's shoulder , but he had never offered to carry her. She didn't know how to respond as her face once again turned rosy as a bright red tint began to suffuse through her cheeks. She obviously wasn't used to this kind of nicety or gesture as she sort of paused for a moment nearly at a loss for words. Her life had been spent trying to scrape past since her mother's death no one ever offered to carry her since her mother used to when Lorelei was a child. Ahh-.. I'm-... I'm fine.
It caused her to reminisce momentarily about her mother and her childhood in a split second she was thinking of the past. Smith noticed something in Lorelei's eyes as Lena offered to carry her. It reminded him of the way she looked when she told him of her childhood and her mother. It was the same look she had back then of guilt, sadness, and admiration. She looked toward Smith and he nodded at her showing her that he assumed it was safe. As Lorelei looked back toward Lena averting her gaze for a moment the salamander who had been clutching to Lorelei's lower body in a defensive manner slowly and methodically crawled up and around her body. She moved from Lorelei's waist up around her chest and finally to her right shoulder similar to how a snake slithers and glides up an incline. The salamander looked up toward Lena after speaking to Lorelei and pausing momentarily, she then spoke directly to Lena. Well go on, love, you've been carrying me since back in Chungsu and I'm not light. It's only fair if you get carried for a bit. Name's Salazzle, just pretend I'm not here, Sa-... Smith does all the time.
Lorelei looked back at Lena and with both a gentle nod from Smith assuring her of her safety and the prodding of Salazzle she shook her head up and down at Lena as if agreeing to her request. She wasn't admitting it to anyone but her legs were beginning to go numb her calves and hamstrings were tight and burning from overuse and she was nearly exhausted and merely trying to keep up a lighthearted and jovial facade. O-..kay. How-... what should-... are you just going to pick me up? Or should I?
Smith couldn't help but grin slightly at Lorelei's fumbling. It was the first time he saw her so at a loss for words. Up until Chungsu, she had known exactly what to say to the exact person it needed to be said to, to get information. She knew how to manipulate a boisterous man, how to gain the admiration of children and various other objectives that required an intuitive emotional intelligence. However, at this moment she was at a loss for words on how to proceed.​

You Betcho Ass - Lmfao.

An interaction happened before Lena, which eventually would come to an answer. However the appearance of a lizard creature suddenly took Lena aback, not realising it was there before she found the creature quite cute and gave it a little smile in response to it's confident tone of voice. Lena ran her index finger over the Lizard's head and neck as Lorelei spoke again. Fumbling over her questions, Lena would answer with action. A Simple scoop was all it took, her right arm would go lower and sweep up the back of Lorelei's knees and her left would gently grip around her shoulders. Lena tucked the girl tight to her body so that she could rest against her exposed chest, there was enough cushioning to make herself quite comfortable if needed.

The bandit, Topaz watched this happen, he was confused at how he had not been offered a lift over these strangers, well how lifts were being offered at all. His eye twitched. Though watching the Girls proximity to each other like this was entertaining in his own way. Seeing Lena move towards her destination again he allowed her to take over and also allowed Smith to catch up with him before walking beside the travelling man.

"If you are uncomfortable I will try my best to accommodate and adjust." Lena looked ahead to her destination rather than at the woman she was holding, looking pretty neutral expression wise.

Topaz began to make his own conversation with Smith, "So, I don't mean to pry but if that was my girl, I'd be pretty scared for my role in all this." Topaz unlike his name wasn't a gem at all, more of a dumbass rock.