Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So sorry, thought it would be funny

Sado could sense the build up of chakra due to the fact that he was still in Sage Mode so as Lena turned her body in embarrassment Sado could tell she was going to react to his presence in a hostile manner. During the release of chakra and subsequent release of wind pressure, he would shroud himself in natural energy. This allowed him to create a deepened aura of natural energy stronger than that of the base Sage Mode giving him an inntuitive defense.
It would negate all of the destructive force of the wind technique as it slammed against the shield of invisible energy. He would have been laughing if the door hadn't slammed directly in his face nearly smacking him in the nose. He looked toward Salazzle speaking and doing something else in unison. Sado was immature, so what happened next reflected that.

(Forgotton-ō no shukufuku) - Blesssing of Forgotton Kings
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+20 to another entity's technique)
Description: This technique is in essence a defensive technique but can be used to increase the power of others techniques as well. It is based heavily around the Sage Transformation ability to imbue upon another being Natural Energy albeit a small, safe fraction of the user's total power. This Natural Energy does not combine with the allies' chakra flow, and only surrounds their body momentarily being taken out either by an incoming attack that makes contact with the Natural Energy or the release of a technique moving from around the allies body and onto the technique imbuing it with a layer of Natural Energy.

To activate this technique a Jugo clan member must make physical contact with another creature while under the affects of a partial transformation (if not already under the effects of a transformation this technique can instigate one) and through that contact infuse them with an unseen aura of Natural Energy encasing them in a protective cushion that will not in any way impede their movement. During this process the user needs to make contact with the ally and sustain contact during the molding of chakra, or until the aura is negated. It can also be used on summoning creatures to increase their durability and can be done in the same timeframe as a summoning technique as long as the user is making contact with the creatures. This process is very similar to the one Jugo performed to remove the Zetsu spores from Sasuke's body and also when he imbued upon Sasuke's Susanoo the power of Natural Energy.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle.
Note: The defensive ability can be used on the user, but not the boosting ability.
Note: Aura lasts until released by use of a technique or the user and cannot be controlled by the ally.
Note: The aura can defend from A-rank elemental techniques of any nature, Natural Energy or Senjutsu.
Note: The aura can defend from S-rank raw chakra techniques or similar including weapon based ninjutsu and most forms of taijutsu including S-rank.
Note: Courtesy of Howard
How much did you know?

Salazzle replied with a somewhat cocky tone.

Enough.

Sado grinned slightly.

You just wanted to see how we'd both react?

Salazzle looked away avoiding eye contact because she knew more.

Maybe.

Sado smiled slightly as he finished thinking up a plan well more of a joke.

Then your punishment is to go along with what I do next.

Extra points if you can convince her.

In tandem to speaking Sado did something else. He gently touched his own left forearm with his right hand brushing his index and middle fingers along the tendons, nerves, and bones in his arm. While doing this he quickly discharged a small amount of electricity into his forearm numbing it. He was planning something, to exploit the moment of embarrassment Lena was in. He took about two steps backward giving the doorway room to open and close so he was no longer in the direct path of it. With his left arm completely numbed and even partially paralyzed Sado went to work to perform the next portion of the dumb idea he formed in his mind.
He firmly gripped his own left forearm in his right hand as he concentrated and released a blade of wind through his fingertips quickly severing his arm from the middle of his forearm upward. This would bisect his own arm as he was left holding his own left hand in his right hand. Sado would yelp in pain as Lena opened the door acting as if his arm was trapped in the door as it slammed closed.
If he did it quick enough it would make it seem like the slamming door and Lena then opening it had literally severed his arm. It would be like the small trick where a person pretends to remove and reattach their thumb, but Sado would have actually removed his left forearm and hand to complete this.

( Iryō Raikō Ninjutsu: Shinkeikei Konran no Jutsu ) -
Lightning Medical Technique: Skill of Nervous System Confusion

Chakra cost: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user charges electrical chakra into his index finger and hits the opponent. Doing so temporarily neutralizes all feeling to the targeted area for a limited amount of time, essentially anesthetizing it ( by overloading and numbing the nerves with the electrical discharge ), allowing the medical ninja to perform minor surgery or sutures without the patient having to endure the pain or being able to move his body part. This type of local anesthesia is very effective on the limbs and superficial tissues and, depending on which nerve cluster/pressure point/body area its applied to, can even leave a whole limb anesthetized. In battle, this skill can be used with free form taijutsu to great effect, though, due to the rapid contact, will produce a shorter effect.
Note: Lasts 5 turns for medical uses but only one turn if used offensively.
(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.
Aw, ****. I can't believe you've done this!

You have to heal it. I can't do it with one hand!

Sado would be trying to seem as serious as possible. The sight would be a strange one as he stood a few feet away from Lena with his own left hand in his right hand. He wouldn't be feeling it though as he had numbed the limb beforehand. Otherwise, he probably wouldn't have been able to do this. Salazzle would have to feed into it now because this was her punishment for keeping information from Sado.
Salazzle screeched rather loudly at the sight of blood and pretended to faint upon Sado's left shoulder slightly opening her right eye to see Lena's reaction. It wasn't a convincing performance but with Lena so caught up in everything else it might work. Sado's tone seemed shaky and broken but this was mainly because he was trying to stiffle back laughter. He spoke again, as if trying to be the rational mind in a terrible situation.

We have to stop the bleeding!

WHY WOULD YOU ATTACK ME!? ZERI SENT ME!

"I'm so sor...."

Lena's apology was cut short (haha) when she walked through the door and noticed all the blood and his hand just being cradled there in the other. It hit Lena and she paused, her eyes widened at the sight of such a thing that she had potentially done to this man. Though she was still Lena, the sight of this wasn't anything to her, it was the fact that she had done it to Sado and she wanted to just curl up into a ball and scream at her lack of control; though she had to prove herself as she always felt like she had to. Her eyes narrowed suddenly, acting quickly she walks over to Sado and grabs his arm and raises it tilted upwards and then positions his opposite arm so that the severed hand he was holding was lined up with his arm. She was calm, she had to be, this was her patient now and she couldn't deal with him shouting at her.

"Shut the **** up for a second. I need to concentrate."

With the hand and arm placed next to each other, Lena held her hands over them and her palms radiated green chakra that began to heal and regenerate the destroyed tissue between the two limbs and fix it back together again. Luckily it was relatively fresh and Sado still had something to reattach too. The wound was pretty clean and luckily she someone got his arm even though she aimed it directly at him, though through her moment of high intensity she probably wasn't concentrating. As she began to heal him, it was going to take a while so she talked to him. She took treating people quite seriously as she has shown before, she had sort of rationalised her mind in the face of mothering someone with her medical skills. Her voice was quite monotone like when they first met;

"Sado. I didn't mean to do this, I understand your anger. Please forgive me for lashing out...

...hmm I may have to rebuild your chakra pathways, tell me how your hand is feeling."

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu) Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2X the amount of damage healed)
Description:
This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing mainly Yang chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish healing chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or deal with poisons or toxins, though it can heal its damage. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which, as the technique stands as a jack of all trades in terms of medical ninjutsu, is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for X amount of damage the user needs to spend 2X amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant, specially in internal injuries.

Chakra

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So sorry, thought it would be funny

"I'm so sor...."

Lena's apology was cut short (haha) when she walked through the door and noticed all the blood and his hand just being cradled there in the other. It hit Lena and she paused, her eyes widened at the sight of such a thing that she had potentially done to this man. Though she was still Lena, the sight of this wasn't anything to her, it was the fact that she had done it to Sado and she wanted to just curl up into a ball and scream at her lack of control; though she had to prove herself as she always felt like she had to. Her eyes narrowed suddenly, acting quickly she walks over to Sado and grabs his arm and raises it tilted upwards and then positions his opposite arm so that the severed hand he was holding was lined up with his arm. She was calm, she had to be, this was her patient now and she couldn't deal with him shouting at her.

"Shut the **** up for a second. I need to concentrate."

With the hand and arm placed next to each other, Lena held her hands over them and her palms radiated green chakra that began to heal and regenerate the destroyed tissue between the two limbs and fix it back together again. Luckily it was relatively fresh and Sado still had something to reattach too. The wound was pretty clean and luckily she someone got his arm even though she aimed it directly at him, though through her moment of high intensity she probably wasn't concentrating. As she began to heal him, it was going to take a while so she talked to him. She took treating people quite seriously as she has shown before, she had sort of rationalised her mind in the face of mothering someone with her medical skills. Her voice was quite monotone like when they first met;

"Sado. I didn't mean to do this, I understand your anger. Please forgive me for lashing out...

...hmm I may have to rebuild your chakra pathways, tell me how your hand is feeling."

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu) Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2X the amount of damage healed)
Description:
This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing mainly Yang chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish healing chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or deal with poisons or toxins, though it can heal its damage. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which, as the technique stands as a jack of all trades in terms of medical ninjutsu, is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for X amount of damage the user needs to spend 2X amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant, specially in internal injuries.

Chakra
No worries, you do you. I usually just "yes and" anyway. It was funny.

OOC I just had trouble figuring out how my bio would react lol.

Sado would merely heal the wound himself as the hand was put in place, which was what he originally planned to do anyway. He never really let go of his own hand to let Lena completely heal him. However, seeing how Lena reacted under stress was interesting. The innate healing of the Sage Transformation ability would happen much faster than Lena could heal the wound. This was because she was trying to do so through the Mystic Palm technique which in itself was a slow technique which took a while due to it's more intricate nature. When the hand was placed upon the open wound it would merely seal closed as if the limb was reattaching perfectly. Sado was also able to replace any missing tissue or blood using the healing technique as he adjusted his fingers bending them allowing the numbness and paralysis to fade away.

(Senninka: Schwifty o Nyūshu) - Sage Transformation: Get Schwifty
Chakra Cost: 15 - 30
Damage: ( heals 30 to 60 damage depending on wounds healed )
Description: Get Schwifty is an ability that allows a Sage Transformation clansmen to replace limbs, or appendages lost in battle and recover from similar severe damage such as crater-like wounds to the upper or lower body barring complete organ degeneration. The Sage Transformation clansman is able to produce muscle, flesh, nerves, bones and tendons but is unable to produce organs, however it can produce small amounts of organ tissue these cells only replace what was lost and cannot create different appendages ie; if an arm was lost and is being regenerated the user cannot produce a wing instead it has to be an arm with the same exact proportions and usability. They can also produce endothelial cells though to replace blood vessels that were severed or lost due to damage but are unable to replace the entire heart muscle itself if it is excessively damaged but can heal organs if they were merely bruised or harmed mildly they just cannot replace entire organs. This is based heavily on the ability that Juugo was shown to use that allowed him to enlarge his child sized body during his fight with A the Fourth Raikage. He was shown to be able to produce muscle, flesh, bone, tendons and nerves by entering a Complete Sage Transformation replacing the cells he had given to Sasuke to heal his wounds. The Sage Transformation clansmen can also reattach limbs by placing them against a wound and using this technique instead of growing an entirely new limb. This process is a lot like how a lizard can regrow a tail, or the African Spiny Mouse can regrow it's skin. The process is rather painful even though it is replacing what was lost and is able to break any genjutsu that can be broken through pain. This technique can be performed alongside most other Sage Transformation techniques happening in the same timeframe. By rejecting the new cells and providing them to a Curse Seal recipient or another Sage Transformation user the user is able to heal them in a similar fashion to healing their-self. This is because any Curse Seal user or Sage Transformation user is compatible with the Sage Transformation enzyme which grants the shape-shifting abilities.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Cannot be used while in Complete Sage Transformation
You're no fun when you're stressed, ya know that? I'm pretty sure you told me to "shut the **** up" at one point. Not cool, and a bit much if you ask me. As a patient, I'd have to give you one star out of five on your etiquette and support. A side note, I didn't mean to cockblock you, Zeri said you needed me for talks of strategy and diplomacy. I didn't think I'd walk in on more than that. I could go for a few hours so you could finish but I assume the mood has been thoroughly killed by this point again I apologize for that. Looked like you had any talks of diplomacy on lock though if that helps.

Sado would speak with a deadpan tone as a moment later Salazzle would reply.

I'm sorry dear, he said I had to go along with it for keeping secrets.

I didn't tell him anything we talked about though.

Sado looked toward Lena with a more serious tone and demeanor as his posture relaxed slightly. Joking about this seemed to calm him a bit as if being immature and jovial in times like this was his own coping mechanism. He looked Lena face to face and took a breath in as if preparing to speak again. His tone picked up slightly as the tension seemed to grow again. It went from the deadpan tone, that denoted sarcasm and joking to a more serious one. One that showed that he was putting significant things out to be discussed. He didn't know how Lena would reply, but he assumed one of two things would happen.
Either their alliance continued, and they worked together or this would be where it broke down and their organizations would have to go their separate ways. He was a bit nervous about this even if he didn't outwardly show it. He felt like he had been exiled once before and this would end the same way.
However, he was the one in control of it this time. He got to make the choice on what to say and how to say it. He got his last words. That was something he didn't get before. It made the situation a little less worrisome for him.

Salazzle told me I should talk to you about what happened in Degarashan. I think her exact words were "As someone who has seen it from both sides, you're both confused and alone. You both think you're monsters, you relate a lot more than you think. You're both trying to solve a puzzle with half of the pieces." I just wanted to get it out there.

Salazzle would cut him off before he kept speaking.

I don't sound like that.

Sado would continue speaking leaving Salazzle's words to fall hollow.

Lena, from what I know, you feel like you're a monster because of how people perceive you. You mentioned it to Smith, but, I know I'm one not because of how others perceive me but because of my actions. I saw the difference between us on the field of combat in Degarashan. You cared for those people, you're human, I didn't and I'm not. They meant nothing to me. If you can't work alongside someone like me, that's fine. I don't want there to be any confusion, I don't think you're weak, or anything like that for having morality. I think you're much stronger than I am, and much smarter to not only understand yourself but others as well. In the future, I'll use tactics like that again with my clanmates who can be as brutal as I am. That wasn't the first or last time I've used a strategy like that. You looked at me with eyes that said "This is too much. I should stop him." That bothered me. I thought you were like me, but hiding it better. I guess you're not, you're better. I already heard the stories about Shinramoto. They're spreading fast. Where do things go from here?

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lena noticed from diagnosis that Sado's arm began to heal by itself, much quicker than she anticipated and it cut her healing short. She just looked and watched as it fixed together without the need of her aid; it was crazy. Though from watching this man fight, she knew he was capable of transformation to some degree - though the way his body did this was still a mystery to her. As Sado talked to her about the events that just preceded, Lena realised more and more that she had just been played. Her expression became sheepish and her index fix nervously scratched her cheek and let out a little laugh.

"Once out of that mindset I would've felt horrible. I mean I still do a little..."

Salazzle spoke next and Lena looked at her, she wasn't angry, just embarrassed. She laughed more audibly this time, though it was more for relief, passing air from her lungs that had tightened up with the stress.

"It's fine Salazzle."

Lena was starting to calm down, starting to feel a little comfortable that Sado was so cool with what he just walked in on and played it off as a Joke. She didn't know how Salazzle felt about this though, with their conversation and all, Lena felt like she may have failed the Salamander's expectations - though she was taking her words into account; Lena did this mainly for herself - being caught up with the stress of her recent escapades. The relief was something she didn't know she'd become interested in due to her past.

Then this is where she listened, the elephant in the room was addressed and the seriousness of this confrontation came to light. Lena didn't know whether to feel bad & guilty or relief over what Sado had said, she assumed he'd think less of her - but he kept throwing compliments her way as he pulled himself into the gutter. He brought up their differences in Degarashan and their abrupt outcome and then questioned how their partnership would go from here. She had to think, she had her eyes on him the entire time until he stopped where she looked out into the Hanguri Gulf to think. Lena loved the ocean, it was peaceful, it cleared her mind - though her relationship with it was strange, one could say her life ended in it at the Blood Prison and then begun from it in Shinramoto.

"I think we both need to take a good look at ourselves, because a lot lately I've felt emotions I've never felt before - so strongly. I've changed a lot and all these new feelings & chemical reactions have just, hit me like a hurricane. I'm starting to feel as though I look like a monster and have done things monstrous, yet I have feelings, like a normal human being. And you too, how can a monster truly have fun and make jokes and create frien..."

She stopped herself, it was a word she never used lightly in front of someone - the last time she said it was between her and Salazzle, though it was a lot easier for her as she'd easily bond with anything but humans. Because she never tried. It was a human that caused her history to be so dark and caused her present to be so stressful. Lena let out a little smile and looked at her ally, she looked much better suddenly and her face glowed; she touched Sado's cheek with her bloody hand, it was supposed to be comforting - but what was a little blood to them?

"You're my Friend, Sado. The fact that you worry about how we proceed, it doesn't make you a monster either. As we've proceeded together I've come to realise, morality wavers and yes - we are different, but that's not a bad thing. We have a common enemy and goal and I don't care how you do your things as long as we don't hurt each other. I messed up back then, I should've never got involved like you advised me - it was the hurt of the previous battle that I carried with me to Degarashan. Though with all my hearts I itch to see Takauji's head placed on a platter before me so that I can further deny him of his dignity even in death..."

Lena sighed for a moment and lowered her hand from the man's cheek. She wanted to work with him, but with certain things they may have to do it separately, she accepts that now as before she wanted to be there for everything, to make sure that they didn't create a fissure between each other. But it seemed as though that almost did the opposite. Realising it before it was too late gave clarity in her mind.

"We're caught up in a War and that makes monsters out of anybody. If we both get out of this alive, don't leave me alone. Come visit, we can break bread and laugh at all this. Together. And hey we might get more things done if we do it separately, I can further seal an alliance with Jinshui and keep Takauji at bay that way, whilst you deal with all the messy stuff. I'll be there if you need backup, don't forget that - and don't have all the fun without me - I still like cracking skulls as much as the next girl."

She was still poor at cracking jokes however. Lena did enjoy the thrill of battle, she kept that hidden the most until she unleashed Sorrow upon the Black Ones Captain, it was clear she had that bit of herself hidden within her that predominantly resided in a certain heart. Though fighting against those that could fight back or at least try to, in her mind was different than slaughtering innocents.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lena noticed from diagnosis that Sado's arm began to heal by itself, much quicker than she anticipated and it cut her healing short. She just looked and watched as it fixed together without the need of her aid; it was crazy. Though from watching this man fight, she knew he was capable of transformation to some degree - though the way his body did this was still a mystery to her. As Sado talked to her about the events that just preceded, Lena realised more and more that she had just been played. Her expression became sheepish and her index fix nervously scratched her cheek and let out a little laugh.

"Once out of that mindset I would've felt horrible. I mean I still do a little..."

Salazzle spoke next and Lena looked at her, she wasn't angry, just embarrassed. She laughed more audibly this time, though it was more for relief, passing air from her lungs that had tightened up with the stress.

"It's fine Salazzle."

Lena was starting to calm down, starting to feel a little comfortable that Sado was so cool with what he just walked in on and played it off as a Joke. She didn't know how Salazzle felt about this though, with their conversation and all, Lena felt like she may have failed the Salamander's expectations - though she was taking her words into account; Lena did this mainly for herself - being caught up with the stress of her recent escapades. The relief was something she didn't know she'd become interested in due to her past.

Then this is where she listened, the elephant in the room was addressed and the seriousness of this confrontation came to light. Lena didn't know whether to feel bad & guilty or relief over what Sado had said, she assumed he'd think less of her - but he kept throwing compliments her way as he pulled himself into the gutter. He brought up their differences in Degarashan and their abrupt outcome and then questioned how their partnership would go from here. She had to think, she had her eyes on him the entire time until he stopped where she looked out into the Hanguri Gulf to think. Lena loved the ocean, it was peaceful, it cleared her mind - though her relationship with it was strange, one could say her life ended in it at the Blood Prison and then begun from it in Shinramoto.

"I think we both need to take a good look at ourselves, because a lot lately I've felt emotions I've never felt before - so strongly. I've changed a lot and all these new feelings & chemical reactions have just, hit me like a hurricane. I'm starting to feel as though I look like a monster and have done things monstrous, yet I have feelings, like a normal human being. And you too, how can a monster truly have fun and make jokes and create frien..."

She stopped herself, it was a word she never used lightly in front of someone - the last time she said it was between her and Salazzle, though it was a lot easier for her as she'd easily bond with anything but humans. Because she never tried. It was a human that caused her history to be so dark and caused her present to be so stressful. Lena let out a little smile and looked at her ally, she looked much better suddenly and her face glowed; she touched Sado's cheek with her bloody hand, it was supposed to be comforting - but what was a little blood to them?

"You're my Friend, Sado. The fact that you worry about how we proceed, it doesn't make you a monster either. As we've proceeded together I've come to realise, morality wavers and yes - we are different, but that's not a bad thing. We have a common enemy and goal and I don't care how you do your things as long as we don't hurt each other. I messed up back then, I should've never got involved like you advised me - it was the hurt of the previous battle that I carried with me to Degarashan. Though with all my hearts I itch to see Takauji's head placed on a platter before me so that I can further deny him of his dignity even in death..."

Lena sighed for a moment and lowered her hand from the man's cheek. She wanted to work with him, but with certain things they may have to do it separately, she accepts that now as before she wanted to be there for everything, to make sure that they didn't create a fissure between each other. But it seemed as though that almost did the opposite. Realising it before it was too late gave clarity in her mind.

"We're caught up in a War and that makes monsters out of anybody. If we both get out of this alive, don't leave me alone. Come visit, we can break bread and laugh at all this. Together. And hey we might get more things done if we do it separately, I can further seal an alliance with Jinshui and keep Takauji at bay that way, whilst you deal with all the messy stuff. I'll be there if you need backup, don't forget that - and don't have all the fun without me - I still like cracking skulls as much as the next girl."

She was still poor at cracking jokes however. Lena did enjoy the thrill of battle, she kept that hidden the most until she unleashed Sorrow upon the Black Ones Captain, it was clear she had that bit of herself hidden within her that predominantly resided in a certain heart. Though fighting against those that could fight back or at least try to, in her mind was different than slaughtering innocents.
Sado gave Lena all the time she needed to speak and he even let her smear the blood across his face. He wasn't expecting her to be so accepting, to accept him as an ally after the way she looked at him. He was used to being cast aside after failing something, or someone not being pulled closer. It was an unfamiliar situation.
Sado lifted his right hand and ran his thumb across his cheek picking up a bit of the blood that had been wiped across his cheek. He extended his right hand forward as he began to speak. He brushed his thumb against the left side of Lena's nose creating a streak of blood. This action seemed to mimic and mirror what Lena had done moments earlier.

Right here, right now.

Salazzle replied in a dull tone.

Oh god, he's doing it. I told him not to but he is.

Sado began to change his appearance. His body began to glow red, as his stature and size changed drastically. He was returning to his normal appearance it was the one Lena would have seen a while ago when Smith had shown her the bounty.
His small stature became much bulkier and his short frame became much taller at least a foot and a half taller. He continued speaking and oddly enough he began to rhyme while doing so. It might seem out of place but most of what Sado did seemed out of place most times.

(Senninka: Kanzen ni Atarashīmono) - Sage Transformation: Something Entirely New
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: A Sage Transformation clansmen simply modifies their muscle, nerve and bone structure allowing them to be as tall, or as short as muscular or as fat as they want to be gaining or losing height, weight, muscle mass as well as the other bodily structures required. This is similar in regards to how Juugo changed his height, weight and bodily structure by absorbing new cells or releasing his own cells and works on fundamentally the same principle. This technique is passive in it's usage and unlike most Sage Transformation techniques once completed it doesn't require chakra or energy to sustain and maintain and becomes permanent until the technique is used again. It can be used to changed the Sage Transformation clansmens appearance at a rudimentary level by changing their bone, muscle and skin structure allowing them to take on the appearance of others. While undergoing the transformation their body glows a mix between red and black as shown when Jugo uses Sage Transformation to change his cell structure but turns the color of natural flesh after completion, instead of the usual Sage Transformation gray. By changing their height the Sage Transformation user may be able to avoid certain techniques with a line of effect such as fireballs, thrown kunai etc. They can be as short as a new born baby (roughly 20 inches) with the bodily structure of an adult, or as tall as three meters with the weight to match these forms.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle or war conflict.
I put the offer out. I don't want to chase you down. I know you see it. You run with me and I can cut you free. Pull you out of the drudgery and walls you keep in and if that's crazy, live a little crazy. You can play it sensible, a queen of conventional or you can risk it all and see. Don't you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play?

Sado was now standing and it seemed like he was making an offer. One to join his clan and become a part of something bigger. To have mutual protection from Takauji and the world, really anything that stood before them. He was emoting and speaking with his hands as he said "run with me" he motioned with his fingers as if they were running, then when he said "cut you free" he made a motion with his left hand like he was cutting something with scissors.
It was as if he was trying to convince Lena to finally make their alliance more than that. He wanted her to join his clan. It was put out there a while ago when Salazzle . He kept going as if trying to convince Lena completely. She mentioned that she wanted to break bread together and wanted to be allies but Sado assumed joining his clan was what she really wanted to do.
He assumed she was just torn between what she thought was right, protecting Shinramoto her new home, and what she felt would be easy. Running off to explore and allying with a strong clan. He had to show her she could have both.

Cause you can do like you do, or you can do like me. Stay in the cage, or you can finally take the key. Oh, damn! Suddenly you're free to fly. In the past, you've asked yourself "why?" So shy, you let the world pass you by. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but on the day you finally accept your sorrow. Become a part, of what I've built. Finally lay down your guilt, finally live a little, finally laugh a little. Just let me give you the freedom to dream and it'll wake you up and it could cure your aching. Take your walls and start 'em breaking. Now that's a deal worth taking, but I guess I'll leave that up to you.

Salazzle had her left hand over her face almost in embarrassment hiding her face. Sado, on the other hand, seemed like he didn't get embarrassed easily. It was almost as if he could say and do whatever he wanted without fear of being embarrassed or stressed. It was as if he knew that the words he used didn't matter as much as the feelings put behind them. Right now seemed to him to be the best time to do this. He had even shifted his appearance so that he wasn't putting the offer out there as anyone else.
He was himself, his normal appearance, just Sado, standing before Lena making her a deal. He wasn't hiding behind a false appearance or a wall. He was laying everything bare, something he did often as he knew people preferred honesty. The offer seemed to be she could join his clan, and become a part of something more than herself but keep everything she had already.
He said it didn't have to be today or even tomorrow but one day he wanted her to be a part of his clan a part of what he had built for himself and his closest allies, friends, and clanmates. His tone showed completely that he trusted her, that he saw her as an ally and even a friend it seemed like he'd even be alright if she said no.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lena took a step back as Sado began to change back to what he truly looked like, his form growing much larger than she expected. Lena thought she was tall, especially for a woman; but this man was tall for a man - she looked up at him as he spoke, in rhyme. He looked like the picture she was shown, but she was still surprised to see him like this, the many forms this man took were nothing compared to his true form. She wasn't disappointed in the outcome, she almost expressed out loud that he was quite handsome once again - like when she saw the poster; but it would be rude to interrupt.

She wondered if what was happening in front of her was a form of a romantic gesture - she knew that he was trying to convince her to join his clan - but there was an underlying bit of charisma that he injected into this, doing it in a seductive kinda way with his words. Something else Salazzle warned her about; and he was good at it for sure. Lena still didn't know what she wanted, she thought too much about others to spend enough time on herself.

"I think..."

Lena looked away to the side, it was tough - for her to just hop out of one thing and into this. Even if she was given her freedom, there was a commitment that went with joining something Sado had been building. She didn't want to compromise that with her selfish goals or ideals. She looked back up at him again, finding some words to say.

"...I honestly think I will join you... eventually. But now isn't the time... I still have a lot to do before I'm even allowed to spread my wings. I have to feel like I've earned it, and right now I don't think I have."

Lena admitted it, she wanted to see more, her experience was quite short handed. Sticking around the Land of Fire and more accurately staying around the Tea Peninsula; she itched to find out more about the world - she wanted to find out who she really was and if there were others like her. Like Sado. But she owed a lot to Shinramoto, and she was still their threaded demon. Zeri, Juliana and Alicia - thinking about leaving them and not being there to protect them made her hearts ache;

"I'm having trouble letting go. But I do love them... so much."

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Told you it wouldn't work.

Salazzle spoke toward Sado with a rather smug tone. It was filled with self-satisfaction and said she was right about something she had mentioned earlier. She partially loomed over him now much higher off the ground than she was used to being. Sado remained in his normal appearance having exhausted that specific ability for a while. He had been using false appearances up until this point mainly to reveal himself to Takauji and the Hangurian Black Ones later on down the line as a sort of "guess who's back" moment.
Though, shifting back to his natural body and stance felt familiar and comforting compared to the short and thin stature he had been using for the last few months. In a weird way, he had never really gotten used to that new appearance. It felt small and awkward. He began to crack his knuckles popping them one by one using his thumb to push his fingers inward toward the palm of his hand.
He continued to speak this time directed at Salazzle. The two seemed to bounce back and forth constantly. It could give the impression that they respected one another enough to joke and take the advice given by the other.

I figured. Though was worth a shot. At least now she knows the offer stands.

Sado retorted back to Salazzle with a humorous tone. Due to his actions, to Lena, he might seem a lot less serious than Smith had been, and he might even seem completely different than the man she saw on the field of combat. His tone seemed kind and gentle, the polar opposite of the violent, irreverent thing that attacked Degarashan.
This might be explained away because of the nature of Smith as a clone with an objective thus being more goal oriented. Sado, in contrast, switched between humor and seriousness almost instantly and he seemed to be like two separate people forced into a singular entity. At least if Lena paid close attention to the way he spoke and acted compared to what he had done, and said in the past.
He never had a static, or monotone cadence always jumping around never stuck in one set pattern for a long time. He looked back toward Lena bringing up why Zeri sent him here for about the third time. He smiled slightly with a warm smile, different than the sharp grin he had in Degarashan. It was as if he were gauging whether Lena wanted him to be around for the actual, real, negotiations or wanted him to get the hell out of here so she could continue what she was doing prior to him showing up.
Sado honestly didn't like not at least knowing about everything that was taking place. He assumed this was what Salazzle knew that he didn't. About the relationship between Lena and whoever that woman was. He was quick to try and pick up on how things were even if he wasn't correct on everything laid out in front of him. He remembered that Lena had mentioned Jinshui. With that in mind, he figured the woman she was with was a representative of that province. With the size of the ship they were on he assumed she held high standing.
He was a bit upset that Salazzle had kept such influential information from him, but respected her and Lena enough to understand them wanting to keep their secrets out of respect for one another.

Anyway, do you want my help with whatever negotiations are happening between you and that woman or was Zeri mistaken in sending me this way? I could speak on behalf of the Golden Sabbath, and give you some additional leverage and ammunition to use to get a better deal. I will say ultimately it's up to you, but maybe an objective and outside perspective could be useful in a more serious discussion over the emotionally driven one I saw earlier.

Sado would laugh pointing out that he was actually sent here for something more serious than what this had devolved into. He would wink slightly with his left eye obviously finally bringing up the ahem, well what the two were doing and what he stumbled into. He understood if Lena wanted to go back to whatever was going on earlier he just wanted to hear that from her to make sure she was in control of the previous situation and wasn't being taken advantage of.
From what he had seen he really couldn't tell if Lena was the one in control, or if the woman was directing and distracting Lena. He didn't want Lena getting burned. He remembered back to what Salazzle had said. She probably assumed no one had heard her because she tried to be quiet about it but well, with her being directly next to his ear on his shoulder how could he not hear her? It was something like "That stupid girl. She's like a teenage boy, so lead by desire and fire, she's going to burn herself."
This was Sado's way of offering up support should Lena need it, he hoped she didn't take it in some weird way. He had already noticed her inability to make direct eye contact and the way she almost expressed out loud her other thoughts. He assumed she might be a bit blind to the way this woman worked and didn't want her getting distracted and ending up making bad decisions on behalf of Shinramoto in a moment of weakness. It might not be his place to aid in the negotiations of a land that wasn't his own, like Shinramoto, but he thought he was rather good at negotiation.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Due to the emotional conversation, that Lena thought the two had definitely bonded over - she had sort of forgot about the whole situation of being caught performing such a lewd act to Angela. Oh yeah angela is still in there, she was surprised she didn't make her presence known yet - maybe she was embarrassed after all. Which Lena hadn't seen that part of her yet, though her massive air of confidence gave the impression she was incapable of that. Lena's cheeks filled up with a bit of a red haze on her cheeks and laughed sheepishly,

"Eh haaaa, I think we're passed that now."

And by that she meant sexual intercourse. She didn't know whether to call Angela out now, but there was no point in keeping it a secret of Sado - he had literally caught her red handed doing something she herself never imagined her getting in to.

"Regarding the negotiations, Zeri might've just been worried since he didn't know anything about this, uh - relationship - either. I think I've secured something with her, an alliance. I should introduce you two too be honest - might be easier; though she's quite... uh... something."

"What do you mean by that honey?"

Lena froze for a moment, she finally revealed herself - she assumed she was listening and waiting for her perfect moment to pop out. Lena did wonder how much she had been eavesdropping on, though she had shared a lot with Angela earlier as well when she needed to vent. Angela was wearing a tactical leather outfit, must've been what she wore when out on the field being different to what she was in back in Jinshui. She wondered how the two would get on now, she didn't want there to be a collision or clash between the two personalities, being in the middle of these two and pulled to either side. Ugh. God help me. Angela strutted over as she did, her confidence was there as usual and she seemed not phased by the atmosphere. Angela stuck out her left hand for a hand shake from Sado, standing on Lena's right - she addressed him with a respectful, but authoritative tone.

"Angela Bliss, Queen of Jinshui."

Lena rolled her eyes and looked the opposite way, mumbling to herself in response to her Angela's narcissism.

"Self-proclaimed."

Lena felt an elbow in her side, which went back to being outstretched for a handshake. Angela's expression didn't change from a serious one as she jabbed the threaded woman, Lena smirked to herself however almost laughing as she rubbed her side and looked down. Angela spoke again if Sado shook her hand or not.

"I've heard of the Golden Sabbath and I've heard of you; The Demon Sado Yasudora. I recognise a bounty when I see one, you're supposed to be dead. Heh, impressive and disappointing. Seems the glorious Takauji Ashikaga can't even kill his enemies properly."

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd introduce myself, but it seems there's no need.

Also I'm supposed to be many things, dead is just one.

Sado would say with a plain tone, his words would point out that he didn't need an introduction when she did. Nothing more, nothing less. He wouldn't appear to be trying to reign over the situation nor seem to be taking any form of control over it. He let the woman, Angela Bliss feel like she held all of the power here. His stance was relaxed and his posture lowered as he returned to his normal self.
He had been using an upright and straight posture for months it was familiar to return to his normal height and he still hadn't gotten over that. His slouching made it seem like he was shorter than he actually was as he lifted his right hand and grabbed the woman gently by the wrist. He'd hold the grip for a moment and then release it. It seemed like it was a normal shake for him, just a bit different than the usual hand to hand. Sado would nod his head toward the woman.

How about a game? Before setting out, that is. You seem like the type that likes to play games.

Have you ever heard of twenty-one questions? It's really good for getting to know your friends and allies.

Sado would smile slightly. His words would feel immature and childish, completely opposite from what she just called him. "The Demon, Sado Yasutora." wouldn't fit at all with the tone and presence he had. It also wasn't a title he had given himself, like hers appeared to be. His words weren't childish in a tonal way more they seemed naive and unassuming, and even with his large size, it might feel-... small?
Sado thought he was good at picking out people's quirks. A self-proclaimed queen would want to rule over any conversation she was in. Sado would give her that long enough for his ulterior motives to set in. However, he didn't put it out there that he had an idea for this game he proposed. Merely mentioning it was good at getting to know people. Which it would be.
Sado waited for an answer, in relative silence. His gaze rarely stayed fixed, moving like someone who couldn't focus on what was right in front of him. He noticed the woman was rather attractive but something about her made Sado unattracted to her. He wasn't sure what it was, but something made her feel fake, and fake for him meant untrustworthy.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Angela took her hand away and let her arm hang there as the other was rested upon her hip, a smirk forming upon her face as Sado continued to talk. Assuming that she was the type to play games, she was indeed - using them to her advantage just like she assumed Sado was trying to at this moment. Though Angela would play, it would be fun indeed.

Lena rolled her eyes, she looked around for a moment and walked away as Angela took her spot; standing directly in front of Sado so that she may speak to him. She wasn't leaving, just finding something to sit on.

"Okay I'll play this game. Three Question Ricochet?"

Lena returned with a barrel, dragging it along the floor behind her she stops a couple meters away and hops upon it's surface. She sits on it and relaxed, watching the... whatever... that was about to transpire. Lena might discover something new from these two, either that or it could go terribly. Though the fact Angela had suddenly decided the rules of the game and continued first, didn't surprise her - was this going to become less of a fun game and suddenly more tactical and dangerous.

Angela raised her left hand and pointed with authority;

"I'll begin.

Hmm, Something simple. Ah! What's your favourite colour?​

Why are you so tall?​

Aaand do you think you're too driven to this goal you both have?"​

Angela waited for her answers and then some questions to be fired back at her. She didn't know what to expect really, but kept her guard for now - still confidently smirking. Lena was sitting there, her finger's threaded together - she expected something interesting to be returned, at least eventually.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Angela took her hand away and let her arm hang there as the other was rested upon her hip, a smirk forming upon her face as Sado continued to talk. Assuming that she was the type to play games, she was indeed - using them to her advantage just like she assumed Sado was trying to at this moment. Though Angela would play, it would be fun indeed.

Lena rolled her eyes, she looked around for a moment and walked away as Angela took her spot; standing directly in front of Sado so that she may speak to him. She wasn't leaving, just finding something to sit on.

"Okay I'll play this game. Three Question Ricochet?"

Lena returned with a barrel, dragging it along the floor behind her she stops a couple meters away and hops upon it's surface. She sits on it and relaxed, watching the... whatever... that was about to transpire. Lena might discover something new from these two, either that or it could go terribly. Though the fact Angela had suddenly decided the rules of the game and continued first, didn't surprise her - was this going to become less of a fun game and suddenly more tactical and dangerous.

Angela raised her left hand and pointed with authority;

"I'll begin.

Hmm, Something simple. Ah! What's your favourite colour?​

Why are you so tall?​

Aaand do you think you're too driven to this goal you both have?"​

Angela waited for her answers and then some questions to be fired back at her. She didn't know what to expect really, but kept her guard for now - still confidently smirking. Lena was sitting there, her finger's threaded together - she expected something interesting to be returned, at least eventually.

This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:
Meet with a major faction representative ( 4 )
Run a thorough background investigation on someone ( 2 )

Summary: Angela Bliss is the person in charge of Jinshui a self-proclaimed queen of that land. Sado has offered up a game. At first, it seemed childish and immature, just the passing suggestion of a man-child to a potential ally, however, it had ulterior motives. He wanted to be able to ask questions and get completely honest answers from this major faction rep. This was the opening he created and has now taken hold of surprised it made it this far without falling flat. He doesn't want to underestimate this person, they were just weeks ago talking about allying with Takauji Ashikaga and the Hangurian Black Ones to be the "Queen of the Freehold." Additionally he doesn't want this woman taking advantage of Lena of Shinramoto his first real ally and friend in the Tea Peninsula. He already has a slight feeling that Lena is being played, but now he has the chance to outright confirm or debunk that thought through an investigation into the type of person Angela Bliss is.​

[video=youtube;BGh0TXiK_R8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGh0TXiK_R8[/video]

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
Sado would smile slightly, not the same warm smile from earlier. This time it was somehow a bit sharper as the woman was drawn into the game. Sado knew if he made her feel like she was in control she would be inclined to agree to the game in the first place. Now came his ulterior motives. He cut the woman off, politely, telling her he'd answer her questions in a moment but first.
First, the rules needed to be set. He lifted his right hand extending his hand upward as they got their seating order set. He remained standing though, as the two women prepared their seating. With his index finger pointing upward toward the sky he began to produce something from the index finger on his right hand. His tone had picked up, from the plain tone he had used earlier to something else.
It became more exaggerated and playful, but never losing that immature and malleable tone. Sado believed it would still let the woman feel like she was on equal terms with him. Though he was now taking some form of control even if it was just the tiniest bit from her by dictating the rules to her. He didn't expect her to be so enthralled by the prospect of a game, it was just luck that he had picked that trait up off of her with a mere assumption.

(Dokuton: Watashi wa Okoritai) - Poison Ninjutsu: Stick a Needle in Your Eye
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 20 ( +5 to continue producing the poison after activation )
Damage: 20x ( x being number of turns effected )
Description: This technique is based heavily on a range of psychoactive drugs used in an effort to obtain information from subjects who are unable or unwilling to provide it otherwise. The user is able to produce a very potent cocktail of substances that can be administered one of two ways; through a gaseous cloud released from an orifice such as the mouth or nose of the user or created within Short - Mid range of the user with a short range radius or through a liquid that is produced from the skin of the user and injected into the opponent through wounds, cuts or finger-jabs.
To create the gas cloud outside of short range the user must perform the seal of confrontation otherwise they can release it from their body or create it in short range of their self without a seal. Next follows the ingredients of the poison and their subsequent symptoms. First, Midazolam; is a medication used for anesthesia, procedural sedation, trouble sleeping, and severe agitation. It works by inducing sleepiness, decreasing anxiety, and causing a loss of ability to create new memories it also has the effect of putting the poisoned individual into a calm, compliant state. Side effects can include a decrease in efforts to breathe, low blood pressure, and sleepiness causing the poisoned individual to show a visible decrease in their speed and reactions. Next, Sodium thiopental; is an ultra-short-acting barbiturate and has been used commonly in the induction phase of general anesthesia. Thiopental (Pentothal) is used in some places as a truth serum to weaken the resolve of a subject and make them more compliant to pressure as is Midazolam. The barbiturates as a class decrease higher cortical brain functioning. Because lying is more complex than telling the truth, suppression of the higher cortical functions leads to the uncovering of the truth. The drug makes a poisoned individual loquacious and cooperative with interrogators or even their opponent losing the ability to lie and gaining an uncontrollable urge to answer any question asked of them. This can not be used to make them perform actions, only answer questions that they know the answers to.

The neurological effects of the poison are instantaneous making the poisoned individual unable to lie, and they will respond to any question they are asked becoming compliant. They, however, can still fight and act against whatever they say but are stuck answering questions. This technique is very good for use on captured individuals but is also useful in battles as it can force an opponent to explain their tactics, their elements, their ninjutsu and even things as in depth as their own personality and history as well as what they know about their allies or others. The lowered heart rate, and blood pressure also decreases their speed, and rationality reducing both their running speed and their reaction speed (by three speed levels). This technique works in a similar way as does ( Dokushinjutsu ) - Mind Reading Technique with the questions being asked and answered almost subconsciously. Asking the right question can allow the user to understand what the opponents next move will be and provide them with a better capability of countering and defending against them as well as having them know the positions of their allies, their strategies or various other important information with it being taken directly without consent from the poisoned individual.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle, war, or conflict.
Note: Due to being created through the use of chakra the user is immune to their own variation of Truth Serum, but will not be immune to other users Truth Serum except Howard he's immune to all poisons created from this technique. Snakes or summoning creatures who can produce venom can create this with their own chakra just as a human can.
Note: Effects last until cured of the poison, however if injected the limb involved can be amputated quickly to negate the effects if breathed in, or injected into a non-superficial limb this point is moot.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're getting a bit ahead of the game aren't you? I suggested it, and I have a special rule. You see, this game is so easy to cheat at. It's a liars game really, that is, unless you're unable to lie. I'll answer all of your questions on a single condition. Play the game my way, I can use a technique that revokes the ability to lie from all of us. We'll all be forced to answer our questions honestly, and without a chance to actually think about our answer. No forming them to sound best, or to create lies of omission. Everything will just come spilling out, all our little secrets, our plans, and thoughts. I think a game like that is much more interesting than one where you never know if the person opposite you is telling the truth. Though obviously, it's up to you whether you play the game, or change your mind and not play at all backing out. You don't strike me as the type to show your back to anyone though. I do take requests on the music.

As he began to explain the rules of the game music began to play from his position. This music was accompanied by a spray of a colored gas that began to lift off of his index finger rising into the air. He shifted the consistency of the substance so it would have no damaging effects and would merely have its psychoactive effects including the trait he was mainly after, the symptom of loquacious compliance and honesty. It wasn't directed toward anyone but it was plain to see this was the technique he mentioned. The one that revoked the ability to lie.
He wanted to see if he could draw her further into the game though in honesty he wasn't sure if she'd pull back or be drawn further from the abrupt and shifting change in the rules. The fact that he had gotten her this far was surprising to him. He kind of assumed she was the type to always be thinking and half expected her to turn the idea down at the first mention. The music might give a bit of an understanding of Sado more than the answers to his questions.
It showed the sporadic type of thoughts flowing through his mind and the fast rhyming and flow completely played perfectly with his usual speech. His tendency to rap and rhyme when he was excited or drawn into something. The "whoa, whoa, whoa" he spoke lined up directly with the lyrics of the song that began to play lightly. Sado paused, waiting.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seemed Angela got ahead of herself and Sado had stopped the game from progressing so quickly, Lena's eyes narrowed as Angela stood before Sado. Her true intentions were to start to game quickly, she wanted to hurriedly spin it so that she initiated and had first dibs on how the questions were thrown out. She still had that. However, Sado was in no rush to let the game proceed like that. Angela listened to the response, she stood with her hand still on her dropped hip and listened; her face wavered as Sado upped the stakes - though her grin only widened as she looked to Lena who was sitting at the side; narrowing her eyes back at her.

Lena retorted back defensively, holding up both her hands and shrugging like she knew nothing about this. Because she really didn't know what else Sado had up his sleeve, though it definitely peaked her interest. There was a couple of things Lena would like to ask them both with that poison taking effect of them; though she was not part of the game and just an audience member.

Angela had to think. This was a crazy situation she had been put in right now, she probably wouldn't have agreed to the game so hurriedly if she knew what had been placed on the table. His steadiness had somehow put him at an advantage, which actually did irritate Bliss a bit - however she didn't show it. She chewed on the inside of her lip and sucked her teeth before responding in a pretty conceited tone, who would she be if she just decided to back out after agreeing.

"This just makes it better, go ahead and do your trick.... Your music will do."

She had to admit, her heart had begun to pump a little faster. However she still had the fact that Sado needed to ask all the right questions for her to feel in real danger. Though he may have plenty more up his sleeve, she really didn't know what to expect and the ever small bit of fear was tasted in her heart. Her air of confidence remained however, shielded with cockiness - Angela's pretty face fixed itself on Sado's. They were going to be locked in a battle of the mind and emotion.

"I must preemptively answer a question that you may or may not ask however. The answer is No. Obviously if you ask it I will answer again under the influence of the technique and mention that it was related to this premeditation..."

Lena didn't understand the point of this. Maybe it was to cover Angela's back, or maybe Angela wanted to see if the poison would actually work for herself. Or maybe she had doubts about her own answers, which Lena dismissed as she saw Angela as a woman of conviction and would readily decide on something without making a fuss of it.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OOC: I've bolded the symptoms to help the RP flow better.

Also, glad you went along with this lol. Rarely get to use this technique.

[video=youtube;gPDcwjJ8pLg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPDcwjJ8pLg[/video]

The grin on his face would deepen even further to a pointed wry smirk as it crawled up the left side of his face. It would fade just as quickly though back to normal. They were at the point of no return now. After Angela confirmed she was down for it a cloud of colored gas would spray upward momentarily. It created a mist around the head of both Sado and the woman, Angela Bliss.
The symptoms for her would be instantaneous, any anxiety she was feeling should fade away as her mind should dull a bit. A temporary sleepiness might overtake her but it shouldn't be anything that she couldn't shake off easily. The main symptom though, the one Sado wanted to exploit, would be staring her directly in the face. First, she'd find herself more talkative than usual, and on top of that even if she tried to lie, the truth would come spilling out instead.
Sado lifted his head for the first time since their meeting his gaze falling down upon Angela. His posture became somewhat taller as the gaseous cloud faded from existence the substance now running its course. There he was standing straight up, all seven foot, five inches as just as fast as Angela had rocketed questions at him answers were flung back.​
(Dokuton: Watashi wa Okoritai) - Poison Ninjutsu: Stick a Needle in Your Eye
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 20 ( +5 to continue producing the poison after activation )
Damage: 20x ( x being number of turns effected )
Description: This technique is based heavily on a range of psychoactive drugs used in an effort to obtain information from subjects who are unable or unwilling to provide it otherwise. The user is able to produce a very potent cocktail of substances that can be administered one of two ways; through a gaseous cloud released from an orifice such as the mouth or nose of the user or created within Short - Mid range of the user with a short range radius or through a liquid that is produced from the skin of the user and injected into the opponent through wounds, cuts or finger-jabs.
To create the gas cloud outside of short range the user must perform the seal of confrontation otherwise they can release it from their body or create it in short range of their self without a seal. Next follows the ingredients of the poison and their subsequent symptoms. First, Midazolam; is a medication used for anesthesia, procedural sedation, trouble sleeping, and severe agitation. It works by inducing sleepiness, decreasing anxiety, and causing a loss of ability to create new memories it also has the effect of putting the poisoned individual into a calm, compliant state. Side effects can include a decrease in efforts to breathe, low blood pressure, and sleepiness causing the poisoned individual to show a visible decrease in their speed and reactions. Next, Sodium thiopental; is an ultra-short-acting barbiturate and has been used commonly in the induction phase of general anesthesia. Thiopental (Pentothal) is used in some places as a truth serum to weaken the resolve of a subject and make them more compliant to pressure as is Midazolam. The barbiturates as a class decrease higher cortical brain functioning. Because lying is more complex than telling the truth, suppression of the higher cortical functions leads to the uncovering of the truth. The drug makes a poisoned individual loquacious and cooperative with interrogators or even their opponent losing the ability to lie and gaining an uncontrollable urge to answer any question asked of them. This can not be used to make them perform actions, only answer questions that they know the answers to.

The neurological effects of the poison are instantaneous making the poisoned individual unable to lie, and they will respond to any question they are asked becoming compliant. They, however, can still fight and act against whatever they say but are stuck answering questions. This technique is very good for use on captured individuals but is also useful in battles as it can force an opponent to explain their tactics, their elements, their ninjutsu and even things as in depth as their own personality and history as well as what they know about their allies or others. The lowered heart rate, and blood pressure also decreases their speed, and rationality reducing both their running speed and their reaction speed (by three speed levels). This technique works in a similar way as does ( Dokushinjutsu ) - Mind Reading Technique with the questions being asked and answered almost subconsciously. Asking the right question can allow the user to understand what the opponents next move will be and provide them with a better capability of countering and defending against them as well as having them know the positions of their allies, their strategies or various other important information with it being taken directly without consent from the poisoned individual.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle, war, or conflict.
Note: Due to being created through the use of chakra the user is immune to their own variation of Truth Serum, but will not be immune to other users Truth Serum except Howard he's immune to all poisons created from this technique. Snakes or summoning creatures who can produce venom can create this with their own chakra just as a human can.
Note: Effects last until cured of the poison, however if injected the limb involved can be amputated quickly to negate the effects if breathed in, or injected into a non-superficial limb this point is moot.
Green or red, depending on mood. Red lately.

I'm a Goliath, we're all tall. Though I'm short in comparison to my kin. Anymore requires an additional question.

Yes. Ask me why.

Sado's next words felt darker. His tone didn't shift that much but there was an underlying satisfaction in them. Like he didn't expect it to get this far and that he was pleasantly surprised that it did. He finally let that escape outwardly. Sado was answering honestly, but he didn't have to. He was the only one immune to every facet of this technique but only he knew that.
She had called it an "Three Question Ricochet" now came his three. Angela wasted her first two he thought, on trying to give the appearance that she wasn't going for the throat. He assumed she wanted to appear playful and unassuming to mirror him or to just seem that way. Now that they were in the thick of it Sado assumed she wouldn't pull out, either for her own pride or to not give the impression of being weak in front of Lena. His questions were crafted to cut deeper. To get down to the root, and the core of the person Angela Bliss was.
There were no filler questions, no "What's your favorite color?" "Why do you look or dress that way?" or questions like that. His were direct and oriented around power. He wanted to understand the kind of person she was and the questions sounded like they would facilitate that. However, there was a sort of kindness in his tone. A feeling that they could stop this game any time she wanted to.​
Men, women, or power, which attracts you?

How much sway do you believe you hold over Lena and thus Shinramoto?

Are you working for Takauji Ashikaga, already?

Again, just as fast as she had thrown questions at him he had already retorted with questions of his own. They flew out of his mouth so fast, but they weren't rushed. They gave a moment of pause between each giving her a moment to think. They were obviously more direct and aimed for her in a more psychological way as if he were good understanding others.
Even the way they were worded would come off pointed and sharp as if he knew what he was asking. Moreso they screamed out that he knew that if he had asked them in another circumstance where she could lie to him she would never, in a million years answer them honestly.
It showed plainly that the whole game was a honeypot. He didn't know if she believed he outplayed her, or if she still felt like she could outplay him but the tension in the air and power dynamic would shift ever so slightly toward Sado. It was as if all of his previous actions and tonal changes were feints to draw her deeper into this greater plan. He would yawn slightly, mirroring any tiredness shown by Angela.
Gone was the immature tone. What was left was a man who appeared apt at negotiation, diplomacy, and strategy. Like this was all planned within the few brief moments between their introductions and now. When the first song came to a close another one immediately took it's place as if there was some kind of intuitive playlist.

With your agreeance, Angela, I defer my next three questions to Lena. She can ask three questions in my stead.

In exchange, I'll give you your first two wasted questions back. We both know they were throwaways.

After a moment of silence, Sado looked toward Lena his gaze meandering away from what was directly in front of him. He noticed her shrug earlier defensively and got a thought in his head. There were probably things she wanted to know about this woman and these were her lands.
From the dynamic he gleaned off of them, Angela held most of the power in their relationship. When would Lena get another chance like this he thought? One where she held all the power in their relationship and could know anything she wanted. He nodded his head in her direction as he spoke.
He slowly crossed his arms lightly and waited for Angela's reply as his movements and motions appeared slow and lethargic. His posture has since slouched again as he seemed to become sluggish and slow just the same as Angela.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ooc: I think this'll be really fun tbh.

Angela noticed something interesting, though it was more of an assumption. This game had always been in Sado's playing field, and no matter what her intentions were to flip that on it's head, it wouldn't work and she would be playing into his hand. The way he broke down his answers and forced her to ask certain questions, he sort of lead her - teasing her with more information. She would have to play it his way and survive this game, though maybe he over-hyped his poison a bit with the fact the secrets will come spilling out, seems Sado had more control over himself when it came to giving out the whole of the facts. She assumed as long as the question was answered, it'd stop there. She did however become more relaxed and the ease of making a conversation became a big factor suddenly, which upon being so sudden was probably a symptom; that's where it would get her if anything - Sado was at least used to this. What she didn't know was that he was immune to his own Poison, she hadn't thought about that currently.

Sado continued with his questions, getting straight to the point. He was pretty fine about it though, the way he asked them relaxed her further and made her feel safe, but answer's she'd give could potentially make this dangerous. Especially the last one, she clenched her fist and pursed her lips, mirroring the fact that he opened another factor onto the table; Lena. As Sado looked towards Lena, so did Angela, her head still remained up however rather confidently looking towards her. Angela did not care for her two "wasted" questions as he put it, to her they weren't a waste - they were part of the game just as much as the pinpoint ones. She decided to answer the questions first without delaying, her tactic wa to answer confidently with no wavering in her voice so it seemed as though she had no plan on withholding information. She snapped her head back at Sado as she thought about his offer.

"Power, naturally. And you talk about throw away questions. However, I'm not as Two-Dimensional as that, I'm attracted to more." Angela winks at the Goliath, her political nature combined with the poison didn't help keep words out of her mouth, but she was confident she could say the right things and also tempt her opponent on a path. Even if he strayed the thought would be there.

"Not Enough."

"And God no, it would have been a partnership - no man has authority over me."

That works. Though she was definitely not as good at this, it was hard to stop herself from saying too much indeed. She then looked back at Lena, a slight nervousness in the fact that the threaded woman had a chance to indulge herself to Angela's honesty.

"I have no interest taking back those throwaways, I believe they were helpful - favourite colours are nice to know, if I ever decide to get you a gift for example." Angela unnecessarily argued a point, she told herself to shut up. She was interrupted by a little cute yawn, which prompted the back of her hand to cover her mouth, "Excuse me."

"Though I will accept on the condition that they're the last three."

Lena had been locked onto the conversation since the beginning, she was nervous for Angela suddenly for she knew there were wrong answers even if they were the truth and so did the two taking part. Lena knew that Angela couldn't afford to make a wrong answers, Sado however had some more leniency. Lena as the audience suddenly felt as though she was also the proctor or mediator, with more trust in Sado and less in Angela due to the length of time they knew each other. The girls both knew what Lena would ask, and delaying that to the end was something Angela wanted.

"I'm fine with that."

Lena could tell that Angela's body language was getting drowsy - it mirrored in her opponent and assumed it wasn't them getting nervous or lowering there guard purposefully. It was probably whatever Sado had used to force them to open up.

Angela would move on with her questions, giving chance for Sado to think over her new condition.

"You're tall due to a hereditary thing, great. I don't care to learn more. However, I will bite on the 'Ask me why?' So. Why?"

"If I was working with Takauji, would you do to my people in Jinshui what you heartlessly did to Degarashan?"

Lena wanted to tell her to shut up for being rude, her face pulled in response. She thinks she knows the answer Sado would give for that one after the conversation they just had, and if Angela was eavesdropping so would she. There was a bit of guilt and regret in Lena's stomach for opening up to Angela so quickly and telling her too much about Degarashi Port - namedropping Sado in the process. Though because of those events, Lena assumed Angela would want to hear it from the Demon's mouth if her potential reckoning was upon her.

Angela knew Sado had feelings, even if he veiled them over being a Monster. She wouldn't deny that her attempt to sting him may be poor, especially if he was in control of his emotions - though making him think to back then may have given her an opening. It wouldn't have been the happiest moment of anyone, even for a so called "Demon".

"Follow up to that, did you intend to force your friend into a corner and break her heart?"

Lena's intertwined finger's clenched. Angela was starting to get fed up of standing, becoming more tired she began to sit back and as she did a Pillar rose up from the wooden ship beneath her and caught her bottom perfectly in it's seat that she had fashioned into the top. It was a graceful movement, for a seemingly exhausted woman. She mirrored the stool onto Sado's side, creating it behind him she gestured with her hand for him to take a seat if he wished.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, fight, or defenf with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're excused. I didn't think you were the submissive type. Sado would say with a half humorous, half serious tone as if he were giving her permission to be excused. He thought that might rile her up slightly and it may throw her off of her line of questioning.
Just the response in and of itself for the type of person she seemed to be felt like it was meant to draw out a response just to see how she would react to such a small thing. Sado liked doing that, especially in tense situations. Poking at people that is, and it would let both women see the kind of person he was. Lena maybe for the first time.

That's a bad idea, all the fun stuff revolves around my heredity. Though I guess anyone who's read my bounty will assume they know enough. But there's always later for the good questions. The way he spoke would feel as though he didn't care what people knew about him or his past. It was almost as if he liked opening up. He liked telling his story, over and over to anyone who would listen as long as he got to control the spin of the narrative.
When he was speaking it would be hard to decipher what was his own personality and what would, in theory, be the poison causing him to tell the truth. Lena might already know this from the times they've talked in the past, but Sado hardly lied. If a question was asked, he'd provide a solid answer, usually with the reasoning behind it, at least the warped and twisted reasoning his mind came up with.
Lying was much harder than giving his honest thoughts, and giving a choice always seemed to be his method. Even if it was the tiniest choice. He didn't seem to force people into things and let them make their own choices and decisions usually giving his opinion on what he thought was best. He had a chaotic neutral air around him at all times.

Sado would sigh as if she asked the question in the wrong way. Because he can't stop us, and I act as if he can.

If you put a bounty on each of my clanmates, send shinobi to raid our lands, kill my innocents and try to tear down what I and my clan are building. Yes, heartlessly, as you put it, but don't worry too much about me it takes a lot to grab my attention and hold it. To continue this line of questioning, you should ask what I did in Degarashan. Or, don't.

None of these questions seemed to strike true against him as if they weren't the ones that would bother him to answer. It was as if he wasn't even trying to word them slyly or indirectly. Each direct question was answered with an almost as direct answer. For example, the second one held all of the objectives she would need to complete to get that same response out of him.
It was as if it were both instructions on how to do it, and a warning to not try it. His tone was empty when he answered it. Almost like he was a bit bored. Like these questions were ones he'd tell the world if they listened. To further the story that was being told. To have the spotlight. It seemed like the only thing he wanted was to control the narrative and didn't care what parts of the stories got out there. Remorse and regret seemed like fading emotions for him.

Her hearts, and of course not. I like the emphasis you put on the word, friend, to shift the tone. Beautifully, loaded question.

His wording seemed to point out that even after such a tragic event the alliance between himself and Lena as well as the Golden Sabbath and Shinramoto had grown, not degenerated. It may have been an event that she grew to regret after the fact but at the moment she wanted to take part. Sado knew there were two parts of her, like him. He saw that during the Battle of Shinramoto with Sorrows.
He related to her in that regard and thought that Angela couldn't understand that feeling. Of having something locked inside of you, something you didn't want slipping out. Either way, he didn't seem too thrown off by the question and answered even the more direct and glaring questions with direct answers. Sado picked up on her wording of the last question.
It was a deflection. She didn't say if she was allied with Takauji or not. She exploited the wording of the question to get out of directly answering it. To have that much power over herself while in a poison state said she was used to keeping secrets by any means necessary. At least the way he saw it. I like talking about myself. This is fun. Alright then. Three more.

Who are you currently partnered with besides Lena and Shinramoto? This question includes political partners, love interests, war partners, and partners who've promised you something for your affection or for power be it military or positional due to the placement of Jinshui. Or you made a promise to. Basically, anyone, you'd consider a partner.

Who do you consider your rivals? Political and romantic.

How much are you manipulating Lena to get what you want?

Sado would turn his head toward Lena once more. He seemed to apologize to her for the way these questions were going. He broke his attention momentarily to give most of it to Lena for a small explanation on why the questions might turn more toward her. He didn't want her getting the wrong idea and thinking something strange as for a moment earlier it appeared that way.
Sado was just very protective over his allies and friends. This was plainly seen earlier when he answered the second question and explained that Takauji Ashikaga placing bounties on his allies heads was one of the triggers to his unending wrath toward him. Salazzle, unbeknownst to her had explained why this was, but he didn't know that so he at least thought Lena deserved an apology if any of the questions became more personal.

I apologize if these questions bother you.

I don't have many friends, so I'm protective over the ones I do have. I hope you can understand.

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado's comment in response to her manners was uncalled for, though she couldn't get too mad for doing something similar with her questions - she couldn't help but let slip an eye twitch however and quickly brushed it off by barking out a retort.

"You've seen I'm not."

Sado's humour was something Lena never thought she'd resonate with, but her face almost broke into a bit of a chuckle when he "excused" Angela and then she snapped back. She had to look down to compose her expression before watching them continue their game. Even though there was a bit of tension between the two, Lena couldn't help but think they'll get along.

She had to admit, the game was thrilling. But this being the first time meeting each other, Sado seemed to have had a lot more preparation mentally for this and in such a small time. Though the whole thing was his idea, Angela needed a bit more time to dig deep it seemed, Sado was pretty okay with her questions - going for him emotionally was not the way, it was starting to develop into eliminating the variables. His feelings were much tidier than expected, it would take way more to pierce that - Lena had to experience and time spent with him to have a chance, but Angela knew she was way off.

Angela's deductions were starting to get weaker and she was starting to get tired, it was becoming more of a survival for her as she's suddenly become to middleman between two factions. She had to stay composed and think of some at least half decent, if not then some at least fun questions to ask her opponent. Angela liked to have fun, and surprisingly being put in situations like this felt as though she was being tested - and it couldn't of been just her who enjoyed the challenge? Though questions came quickly and Angela may have spoken a bit too soon.

"I have sway within the underground groups of Namhae and it's citizens, I've kept them safe since the fallout and stable. no matter who the influence shifts to there I always receive a cut. They know that if they don't work with me, well lets just say I can be heartless too. Basically I'll kill them." Angela was trying to be cute and vague for a bit of mystery & teasing, not to be dishonest but blurted out she'd murder people who crossed her anyway jut to be clear. The poison really was effective. "I'm trying to get ties in Aridakumo and Keishi, anywhere with an independent bank can be helpful for sway over the country. And then Love interests... I don't make strong connections with people on a whim, I just use them."

Angela slowed for a moment before letting out a nervous laugh, her posture breaking as she adjusted her seat. **** it. she went all out on her explanation for this.

"Well my Personal Guards are also basically my mistresses as well, even though I'm not married. They're... uh... I guess you can call them my concubines as well as my Guards, sworn to serve me with pleasure & sword until death - and they're all gorgeous. Don't you think it'd be pretty boring just standing there looking at me without actually get to look at me. You know? I don't love any of them though. My past experiences are a whole different question."

She basically had a sworn harem of women. Lena didn't know what to think, she didn't expect to be the first of Angela's encounters, but this was completely - a new idea to her. Nothing what Lena would've expected, she kinda wanted to see these guards again and properly observe them and see how they acted. Lena looked at herself, wondering if they were similar to her and was getting quite annoyed. Shit is this jealousy?

Angela had revealed a lot from one question, though it gave her an idea - Sado was part of a faction that she saw as her rival. An answer to his next question, it made her think that getting some information about Golden Sabbath would help her too. To know how strong they really were and if they were as formidable as the stories, the fact that this dead man was alive in front of her said a lot too.

"Takauji and You, your quickly growing Clan. Romantic rivals, funny..."

Angela wanted to focus on this question for a moment, but she still had a third question to answer which she was not allowed to just ignore. She answered quickly and honestly, but not completely.

"Sexually, 100 percent."

Angela didn't intentionally make a specific answer, she just wanted to quickly move on so she could take a step back. She then thought for a moment as Sado looked towards Lena, prompting Angela to do so again. The other factor still on the ship with them was sitting just a few meters away, she pursed her lips again and narrowed her eyes. Angela moved on with her questions very quickly, stopping Lena from replying to Sado.

"Should I be worried about a potential romantic rival, Sado Yasutora? Wait no, don't answer that - How afraid are you of your emotions, your feelings growing into something foreign and completely out of your hands? I ask because that'd be tragic, you may think it impossible right now, but experiences and time changes people - even 'monsters'."

Angela's hand traced over her chin and her finger pushed against her upper lip, she wondered what this answer could be. It could be a whole lot of nothing, or a train wreck waiting to happen. It didn't matter, it was entertaining to her and she couldn't help herself due to her personality; she just hoped Lena wouldn't hate her afterwards. Though again, because this man's feelings were so well kept together in the face of adversity - Angela might just be onto a whole lot of nothing. But again she planted the thought there, this seed may have been stronger though - her next question would be a more political approach and a bit of a copy from Sado's.

"Because I feel like I may have asked two questions in one, I'll make this my third. Golden sabbath connections, who and where does your influence spread to, friendly or not?"

Lena was frustrated a little with the whole Harem of Guards thing, but Angela followed up with a bit of a personal approach and it seemed she hadn't given up digging into the mind of Sado and how he processed and made emotional responses. She was a woman through and through, she continued to watch - she was itching to ask her questions, but would still have to wait. Sado had addressed her earlier which gave her the chance to blurt out a question, but Angela interrupted - probably for the best, she didn't want to tear down the walls of the game and break the rules even though she wasn't apart of it. She had to honour it as an observer.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube;gLMo7_VXU_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLMo7_VXU_s[/video]
Sado quickly brushed off the earlier response of "You've seen I'm not." He didn't dwell on it for more than a second or two just wanting to see how she'd react to it. The eye twitch and anger though was interesting. It seemed she didn't like being called out or talked down to. Sado smiled slightly at that thought.
His secondary personality would have a field day with this woman if she didn't like disrespect that is. He took in the information given to him. Namhae, and potential in Aridakumo and Keishi. The rest, as interesting as it was, he didn't really care about. What she did with her servants and mistresses didn't draw his attention but he was glad it was forced out into the open for Lena to deal with as she saw fit.
He didn't want her being used against her will. So at least letting that information spill out could help her mitigate her thoughts, feelings, and emotions as well as steel herself against the tactics used against her. The fact that she saw him and his clan as rivals piqued his interest. She wasn't even on his radar until this interaction. So the thought that she believed herself their equal was intriguing. As for the manipulation portion, he just wanted it known to Lena. He already himself assumed that from the first moment they met and how she spoke to Lena.
No, I see her as a trusted friend and ally, she's earned a fair bit of respect from me. I merely wanted to see how you'd react to that sort of question. Reactions can sometimes tell more, than actual questions if you can provoke them out of people. Sado said with a rather dry tone. It seemed both her and Lena read way too into his reactions. Sado wasn't the type to get attached in that manner, *** to him was just a distraction and he had so many other fun things to focus on. Like this game for example. "How afraid are you of your emotions, your feelings growing into something foreign and completely out of your hands? I ask because that'd be tragic, you may think it impossible right now, but experiences and time changes people - even 'monsters'." There was a lot to unpack with that question and it was as if she was able to pick up on a few of his internal workings. Either that or she had just lobbed a vague question and hit on accident.
Two things happened in unison first Sado took hold of the seal over his mind, completely segregating the two separate personalities forcing them apart as they were slowly merging into one over the course of these last few months. As that happened his voice shifted momentarily as all of the sharpness, darkness and sadistic tones faded. What was left was a gentle, kind, stoic and genuine tone. One that wasn't a mixture of opposite and polar emotions like his previous tone, and body language. It was plain and simple. I'll let you in on a secret.

(Fūinjutsu: Kyōshin) – Sealing Technique: Resonance
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A (+400 Maximum)
Description: Resonance is a unique application of Fūinjutsu created for those who possess multiple individualistic personalities; each with its own very unique set of beliefs, memories, emotions, and attributes. In its purest essence this sealing technique brings to life one’s own multiple personalities by enabling a form of organization and structure. A personality is generally defined as the individual characteristics which defines one; their memories, beliefs, ideas, personal skills, mannerisms, and habits. It has been shown throughout the series that various forms of Ninja Arts are capable of controlling, manipulating, transferring, and even changing memories. It has also been shown that chakra, Fūinjutsu, emotion, and memory all play intimately and are connected with one another. The most striking example of this is Minato Namikaze’s use of his chakra to seal his own personality within Naruto when he sealed the Nine Tails; this is at times called a ‘consciousness imprint.’ Karin Uzumaki noted that chakra carries the ability to reflect emotion and personality; she described Naruto’s chakra as warm while Sasuke’s was cold. There also exist techniques such as the Loss of Memory Technique which allows the user to block memory sets with their chakra. Fūinjutsu is also capable of sealing metaphysical phenomena such as chakra, souls, memories, and even emotions. With this in mind it is reasonable to extend the ability to seal entire personalities away into a vessel. Thus, Resonance is a seal which seals the users multiple personalities. It grants structure to chaos within one’s own mind; organization to a torrential storm of personalities, emotions, and beliefs.

Resonance is applied to one’s own personality; as such the seal must be stated in the user’s personality section of their biography. Resonance can seal up to seven individual personalities. These personalities are listed within the user’s biography. Each must have characteristics which are distinct from one another. For example, one personality can have a tendency toward violence and bloodshed while another can be prone to kindness. The user is granted great versatility with the customization of each personality, each being a cosmetic choice. Personalities can be named differently and even possess different perceived genders. This means that while the body’s physiological gender will remain static the personality can operate differently to the body; essentially the personality believes it is the opposite gender to the body. Personalities can also have distinct memories, skills, emotions, motivations, thought patterns, movement patterns, and mannerisms. The possibilities are nearly limitless in regards to defining traits of a separate personality. Personalities can also be structured into hierarchies with one typically dominant over the others; although this is largely a cosmetic feature. The inner workings of the seal itself are simple. The seal treats the user’s own body as the vessel for the sealed personalities. All of the user’s personalities are sealed by Resonance, including the original personality along with a portion of the user’s chakra before the seal is performed. Each personality, now sealed by Resonance, will be able to communicate with each other in an environment granted structure. This environment is much like Minato and Kushina’s communications with Naruto. Each happened within his imagination and mind allowing for numerous forms to be created. The user is able to shape the environment to take the appearance of anything the user so desires and all occurs within his or her mind. While sealed the personalities will be able to communicate with each other and watch each other, much like how Minato’s consciousness imprint was able to watch Naruto’s growth and development throughout his life. In terms of usage the seal possesses two release states. They are as followed:

Partial Release; The first state is a partial release state which is performed passively. Through this method the seal will be partially opened allowing for the fluid transitioning between separate personalities. It offers no true combat benefits and is purely a cosmetic ability which is inherent to the biography that Resonance is used on.

Full Release; The second state is a full release state which is performed at the cost of a move, but instantaneously, exempt or within the same timeframe. This second application is the combat-favored variant allowing for numerous benefits associated with the release of the user’s personalities. This state can be used for as many personalities as the user possesses, up to seven. As previously mentioned each personality is fully sealed with a portion of the user’s chakra, each laced with the personality’s essence of existence. Between all seven potentially sealed personalities a maximum of 400 chakra can be stored in Resonance. This chakra is split between each personality; each personality requiring a minimum of 50 chakra stored. The amount of chakra stored per personality is stated within the user’s biography in the personality section. When fully released the chakra will flow from the vessel of the user’s body back into his or her chakra network along with the personality; this effectively creates a full body surge equivalent to the quantity of chakra released. In addition to this the user will experience a refreshing surge of energy as their body is replenished and a personality is released; this is largely a cosmetic feature but can numb relatively moderate levels of pain and grant clarity to the mind.
I'm not afraid of it happening, because it's already been dealt with. His tone would shift again this time it switched from kind, gentle and stoic to a blunt and an almost sadistic one. In moments Sado would have gone from a combination of both personalities fighting for dominance over the body to a thoroughly kind and caring individual and then to a violent, sadistic creature who seemed to revel in the questions he had asked.
The secondary personality being given reign over the body would instigate a change in body language that was visible and distinctly different than the original. The sleepiness and dullness that was being feigned faded as the slouched posture once more became straight. A small grin never left his face but it wasn't showy just a slight twinge of the mouth to show a bit of satisfaction for finally being left back out.
Sado was making a point at least that's what it would come off as. As the "third" question was asked the grin grew further as he replied in a rather guttural, almost throaty tone. It was like he was speaking from the back of his mouth, unlike the previous iteration that spoke almost politely even when sending out witty retorts and making sly humor.

Goood question. Let's see. Because I don't think you can stop, or even influence any of my current affairs sans Shinramoto I'll tell you everything, but if it gets back to Takauji-... well I'll know how. First off, I'm allied with three factions. Now, when I say factions I mean three factions that in power could rival one another. Thus creating a compounding organization that could, in theory, grow to become something more than anything Takauji could wish to claw for from this position on the Tea Peninsula. If he's having trouble merely taking Shinramoto from Lena, and myself, think of how much trouble he'd have dealing with two more stronger factions. There's, the White Lotus. Next the Reapers and finally Shinramoto. When I say I'm allied with the White Lotus and the Reapers what I mean is that in some facet or form-... I control one-third of the Badlands of Earth alongside my allies. Soon a merger will finish and we'll have a total of nine landmarks that fall directly under the banner of the Golden Sabbath and indirect control over several more.

We also hold sway in Tsuchi Heiho and Keishi. Hmmm annd.

Sado would pause raising his right arm as if looking at a watch to gauge the time.

We've done all of that in six months time. While convincing everyone I was dead for three of them. Now, it's my turn.

To say the tone had shifted would be an understatement. What was once a back and forth, now felt like Sado was reigning over the conversation. His posture was large and could be seen as intimidating. This would appear to be the entity Smith had once let loose during the Battle of Shinramoto. If Lena thought about that, she could probably notice and realize all about the chance and shift. It would completely reflect the change seen that day.
The way he spoke made it seem like giving out this information was what he had wanted. Like he had for a long time wanted to tell someone about his deeds about what his clan had been doing and about what it meant for the world. He knew that she knew, that any information that left this conversation would come back upon her-... but he knew none could leave this conversation. The poison would see to that. An effect it had was the inability to form new memories when poisoned by it. Meaning that all of the short-term memories she was creating right now by asking these questions would eventually fade before they could be stored as long-term memories. So all of this information for her at least would be forgotten before it could become useful.
Though he didn't mind Lena knowing. He did trust her after all and if she decided that she had to stand against him and use what she knew against him that was fine. His primary personality respected her, and the secondary knew that if it fucked with her, it would mean tighter restraints later on. The questions that came next weren't strategic, well they didn't seem thought out. There were shorter, more direct and less power-play oriented.

What are your plans for Jinshui and Shinramoto? Be specific.

Your physical abilies, elements and the ninjutsu you know?​

Do you plan to stand against the Golden Sabbath?​
The way the questions came bolting out from his mouth signified a complete change in character and reflected back to how fast and forward the first few questions Angela asked were. They almost seemed to compliment the shift in tone as if the conversation was shifting further and further into Sado's favor. As if nothing he said affected him richocheting off his steadfast facade.
As if he wanted to be the one explaining all of this to someone. It was almost like he held most of the power now and that meant anything that was asked of him was meaningless. Like he thought it couldn't be used against him. It was obvious that this wasn't the same man that stood before her earlier.
It was as if that question, she had asked about "monsters" changing instigated a show of force and bravado to show that he didn't take the term lightly. She might have been joking but he did really believe he was a monster and wasn't a human anymore. Music began to play again but this time it was more like theme music than it was mood music.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Angela thought she got a bit of a rise out of him, a new side erupting from within. She shifted in her seat, getting a bit uncomfortable with the way his expressions formed and the way he spoke turned on it's head - it was something of a red flag, that this man was secretly unstable yet he had gotten so much done and could control it to a degree. Even though Angela had been shaken a little by this man's personality, she was quite relieved that he didn't much care about being a romantic rival; or better yet had no interest in Lena in that way. Well that's what she got from the answer, Angela's focus on the threaded woman was being spread thin by other things - but she took her time out to come see Lena because of how interesting she was and all these people around her. Sado was interesting too, but he could not fall under her thumb in this moment, he had not come to Angela showing a weakness that could be exploited or controlled.

Lena almost got off her barrel, the way Sado spoke triggered some kind of mental defensive mechanism she had put up, though she controlled herself before rushing in there. The aura was strong and it reminded her of back then, during the battle of Shinramoto in Mori. She didn't get far and only slipped off the barrel she was sitting on, which she slowly got back upon - she didn't think anyone noticed as they were too busy confronting each other. Though Lena's Dark Heart beat faster in her body, like it wanted to just push out of her chest and have a say on this now. She looked at the palm of her hand, the tattoo's had an active void within them - they were ready to unleash themselves if Lena didn't keep them block up and opened the gateway. Her temptation to indulge in Sorrow was something she could suppress, because even though it did feel good like hooking up with Angela does - the consequences are a lot higher.

Angela acquired some useful information about the Golden Sabbath now, something she could at least take back from this. She knew they were strong, and she was a little intimidated by their largeness - Takauji Ashikaga was going to feel it. Good, Angela didn't like him anyway, just saw him as an opportunity, but even that was gone. It was her turn to answer;

"My plans, I was going to field my men here as support for now - help build the landmark in Zeri's and my darling Lena's Image. Then using my charm and influence over the people, obviously I'd have sway in their hearts as I already do. Using my Mokuton to build them comfortable homes, going out of my way to build something. I'd propose that we worked together more closely, I was planning on spending a lot more time in Shinramoto whilst my Brother attended to things in Jinshu...."

Angela had managed to keep her brother a secret, until now it just slipped out. She was becoming too relaxed and suddenly he was on the table. Her eyes widened near the end of her sentence and slowed, cutting herself off from speaking however she had said everything to completion. Her expression had only wavered for a moment, but it was enough. She hadn't mentioned him the previous question, because she didn't think of her brother in that way - she loved him too much to think of him as a political partner in any way. Angela moved on.

"I know the basics, Mokuton, Fuuinjutsu, Kinjutsu, Chakra Sensory & Chakra Enhanced Strength."

"I do, but not like Takauji does - just through influencing certain people to my side, I have no interest in going to war with the Golden Sabbath. After Chungsu falling, we shouldn't be destroying the world further. I apologise if that's not the answer you wanted to hear, but as two factions that want to grow I believe we'll eventually get in each other's way. Unless we work together. To each their own."

Angela didn't want to die on this boat, she knew that was an option. Even Lena after hearing everything might want a go at her too, and that would break the Mokuton user's heart. But this wasn't a world where everyone could get along which moved her on to her questions. She was wary now, looking at Sado then to Lena as if to see if she was an enemy or not.

"Explain to me how our relationship currently stands? And at least tell me I'm sexy or something, I feel like I've lost this game so you could at least compliment me."

Angela chuckled and folded her arms, letting out a stifled yawn; "I have a plan. I haven't officially met with Takauji Ashikaga, but I was and have been planning to - however it was just a formal way of declining him. If I can get him to agree and lure him to Jinshui, I'm okay with hosting an intervention for ambush. How about that? With him out of the way, I am more than ready to take over his faction and not working to destroy Golden Sabbath or Shinramoto."

Angela had been thinking of doing this ever since she arrived in Shinramoto, though it would've only included Lena - using her to take out Takauji. Though now she had two strong individuals to

"I understand you don't trust me, but it's what I can offer - and someone has to take the spoils left over. I doubt you could fix things with them Sado, and if I talk things over with my brother I'm sure there is no need for us to work against each other anymore."

Lena had gotten up again and was standing up, she walked over to both Sado and Angela. Looking from one to the other, the Queen had laid some interesting things onto the table. The fact that if the plan would work was a whole other avenue, though it was true that even though they had directly attacked Takauji's capital they had not gotten close to him personally. This could be an opportunity, but how would she do it.

"I'll take my questions now."

"I believe Sado still has more before we reach the end."

"Sorry Sado, but I'm asking her right now."

"Don't you dare, I will leave."

"Do you Love me? How do you plan on getting Takauji to Jinshui? And does your brother hold the same sentiment you have over us?"

Angela hissed and stood up, standing right in front of Lena they both had confrontation written on their faces. The Queen was angry with her, but Lena had become stern and hard. How could Angela just fall for this threaded woman, she barely knew her and had never been in a situation where she would have to. Her past experiences and run ins with people of emotions had never evolved into such a thing, Angela hadn't known what had come over her - she had thoroughly enjoyed the time they spent together in Jinshui and their little argument in Mori.

"My brother is working with Takauji Ashikaga so no he doesn't. But that's how I think I can get him to come personally. "

Angela's eyes moved from Lena's her stern, defensive expression changed into a nervous, admitting smile. She was vulnerable.

I preemptively answered your first question, because I think I secretly wanted you to ask me under the influence of this. Yes I think I stupidly fell in love with you."

"I can keep tabs on her if she takes over Ashikaga's lands."

Lena moved on so quickly it hurt Angela, she felt as though now - she was the one being used suddenly. Lena's hatred for the man was that important, that the weakness she had so helplessly given out to them both was one she was ready to use. Was it because she had omitted some truths from their time spent together? How quickly things were flipped on it's head - Angela Bliss's confident demeanour and confronting body language slouched and she sat back down. Defeated.

"What about you Lena? Do you love me?"

Lena didn't say anything, she just looked down at the Mokuton user with a face that looked disappointed. It was strange being in this position, Angela's plan was going so well and she was the one standing above Lena. That's where she went wrong, trying to not get hurt and thinking politically in love was the true tragedy. Lena didn't have to say anything, she was no part of the game after all.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado was rather quiet after speaking. It seemed he was losing interest again as the questions came at him he replied just as quickly as the woman was able to finish them. All of his replies were one word. Repeated, as if it was a refusal of the questions themselves and not even an answer for them directly.
It was almost like he didn't have to answer anything up to this point, but he did out of curiosity and fairness. "Explain to me how our relationship currently stands? And at least tell me I'm sexy or something, I feel like I've lost this game so you could at least compliment me."

The first response came immediately after the first question. No.

It was a hard no. Almost like he was saying "the answer is no, and no you phrased that wrong." It could be taken as both a no to her request for a compliment and a no toward being told to do something "explain to me." For him, it was phrased incorrectly, and it seemed he wasn't going to answer a question that was formed in a statement over a genuine question. He was completely and utterly controlled by his secondary personality by now so what came next merely slipped out. It was the secondary's natural response. But if you kneel to me, I'll tell you anything you want to hear.
Other than that he remained rather quiet as his body language remained the same, but there was a sort of feeling he was giving off that said he didn't care if he was in control anymore like he had already won in his mind. So it was almost like he was merely playing now. Salazzle used their mental communication to notify Sado earlier when Lena had nearly fallen from her seat, and she told him how she seemed to become more perturbed by this line of questioning. After these questions, he would defer the rest to Lena and explain how things were.
What followed next was the next question and it was worded as a plan. The way she chuckled, crossed her arms and yawned to Sado made it seem that she was trying to appear strong. The crossed arms though showed him she was on the defensive by this point merely trying to keep it together.
At least that's what he took from it. "I have a plan. I haven't officially met with Takauji Ashikaga, but I was and have been planning to - however it was just a formal way of declining him. If I can get him to agree and lure him to Jinshui, I'm okay with hosting an intervention for ambush. How about that? With him out of the way, I am more than ready to take over his faction and not working to destroy Golden Sabbath or Shinramoto."

No. Again a hard no. It was as if he were saying no to the plan and no to the question in unison. The way she worded it again showed him he couldn't trust her. That if left to her own devices she would turn on him and even on Lena. However, this wasn't his lands nor was it his right or place to tell this woman what the terms of their arrangement would be. He could already tell her line of thinking. She wanted to use Lena and anyone else strong enough for her own gain. Sado wasn't the type to be used and resented the type of person Angela was.
He disliked totalitarianism in general and more and more it was sounding like that was her type of leadership. He couldn't see himself working alongside her nor could he see his clan working alongside her. Vegeta would have outright fought her the moment she said she'd stand against the Golden Sabbath, if not earlier than that.
Sado turned and began to walk away from Angela as he passed by Lena he stopped and spoke to her. There was respect in his tone, a lot of it. It was like he was leaving everything here to her. He'd support her when she needed it but it seemed like he couldn't work alongside this woman for whatever reasons. He felt as if he and she continued to interact it would create a wedge between Lena, Sado, and Angela and it would force them apart until either Sado or Angela dissolved the arrangement, most likely attacking the others lands.
Sado wouldn't be the one to do that. He respected Lena too much to let her get caught up in a back and forth like that. If it meant losing Shinramoto as a distraction, and future addition to the Golden Sabbath then so be it.

I defer the rest of my questions to Lena.

I assume the rest of these questions will be more private. Thus I'll make my leave.

Sado would rest his left arm on Lena's right shoulder as he began to walk past her. It was plain to both Lena and Angela that Sado never wanted to take Shinramoto. Nor did he want any lands in this area. The plan was always to keep Takauji distracted long enough to gather enough power to dissolve his regime and then give what remained to Lena so that Shinramoto could expand.
Sado didn't exactly chase power in that way nor did he chase responsibility. It just seemed like he was building something and those two things fell into his lap as he continued to build it. Giving what remained to a third party he didn't trust. That was out of the question and laughably so.

Lena, she'll forget everything she's learned through this game, a side effect of the poison she willingly consumed. Even this explanation will be forgotten. Her memories of the older questions are probably already fading if not gone already. Smith explained to you what the arrangement between Shinramoto and the Golden Sabbath was when he first arrived. I will be returning to the Badlands of Earth, if you want I'll leave Smith and Salazzle here to aid you, I don't, and can't trust this woman especially with how she believes she's manipulating you but I do trust you. Just like everything before this, if you want them to remain or leave that's your choice. If instead, you want them gone, and to ally with this woman completely I'll understand. Know me and the Golden Sabbath are only a message away.

Sado would smile sweetly at her passing over a communication scroll. He didn't seem to be forcing either answer onto her and she was free to choose. It also appeared like he wouldn't be angry at either reply. Like he was prepared for both, and ultimately whatever Lena decided was best for Shinramoto would be what Sado let happen without resistance or disagreeing.
The way he talked with a rather forthright tone and the way his body language shifted slightly showed he was being honest and genuine. That he felt the only one that could make the hard decisions for Shinramoto was her and if she needed it Zeri. He only ever really made suggestions, when it came to governing and making decisions for Shinramoto as a whole.

I'm going to return a large portion of chakra to Smith and then make my exit. When you're done here meet me in Mori at the biggest tavern and we'll finish this discussion. I hope you understand. Water Mosquitoes will cure the poison easily other than that tell her to drink a lot of fluids to flush her system. I had diluted the poison so it wouldn't cause any damage.

Sado would walk forward off of the ship stepping back onto the docks and slowly made his way toward the tavern until he was out of view. He would send out the word that he was searching for Smith and eventually Smith would meet him at the tavern.
Sado would explain everything to Smith and the two would wait on Lena to arrive to finish discussing the rest of the arrangements for Shinramoto. Salazzle would switch from Sado's shoulder to Smith's shoulder at some point as they waited on Lena.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Custom: Threaten Someone away from your Lands (1).

Summary: After the interrogation of Angela Bliss and her true intentions, personality and goals coming to light. Lena has been left slightly betrayed and disgusted by the fact that she looked up to this woman. In response she wraps up her feelings and threatens her away.

Lena nodded as Sado made his leave, taking the scroll and pocketing it - she had made up her mind too. This woman had only really used her to gain power, in a moment of weakness - even now she was so caught up in these emotions that admitting her love for Lena could've been neither a lie or a truth - just confusion. Lena had looked up to this woman as strong and in control of her own ways, much more than she was, but after being an audience to this game - Lena was starting to have more respect for herself.

"I thought I didn't know what I wanted. But I'm learning, I'm a being that only really started living a few years ago. Being around the same kinds of people since then, and now that my world has expanded ever so slightly I've learned and experienced so much. It's like I'm entirely new."

"Lena... I didn't mean for it to be this way... he cornered me..."

"DON'T. Blame him for this. I don't, I blame myself for not having the experience to see through you. He could, and that's why he started this game. You took the bait. Why don't you just go back to Jinshui to your whores. Rethink what you've said to me, and about yourself in general. You're not as strong as you think you are."

Lena was trying to cut ties was this woman, though she was hurt, it wasn't as bad as it could've been. It was a fact that Lena was using this woman for her own pleasure too, but not as much as Angela was using her to get what she wanted. It was a shame that it was cut off so quickly, Angela may have actually loved Lena - but it was still too early and in the heat of the moment for the Woman of Threads. Lena did feel jealousy, that's what contributed to the hurt; but she was quickly getting over it. There was so many other things she had to deal with that this became insignificant, Angela became insignificant. Her only regret was pouring her feelings out to her and not to Sado, that's what Angela had - she was a comforting woman that could use that connection to Lena to create a bond where they shared their troubles. Again this was cut short and halted. Salazzle warned her.

"We could've been friends, if you wanted it to be that way. But you put your hunger for power first."

Angela was sat on her seat, shocked and all traces of a confident posture had left her. Lena turned around and the woman used what last bit of will power she had to take Lena's hand into hers. The threaded woman turned her head slightly, she was going to miss the feeling of being intimate with someone, it was a sensation Lena wasn't going to be able to have again for a while. She was starting to think she was more interested in that than actually forming an emotional bond with someone; especially if it turned out as disappointing as this.

"The poiso..."

Lena created a set of barnacles in her body that allowed her to perform Water Ninjutsu again, but only temporarily. She turned around and let go of Angela's hand. Making a hand seal she creates water mosquitoes that suck out the poison - nullifying it's effects on Angela and waking her up from her drowsiness. Though she was put through slight pain, she'd at least remember what Lena was about to say.

( Iryō Suiton: Suika ) - Medical Water Style: Water Mosquito
Damage: N/A ( -20 damage as the poison is removed )
Description: After using the Tiger seal, the user creates water mosquitoes, that can be used to nullify poison in a target's body. Designed specifically to suck out poison, the user is unable to use anything else while concentrating on the target. Despite being a healing jutsu, the several mosquitoes cause pain to the body as it heals it.

"I wouldn't know what Love is. Apparently, neither do you. Go home and take your men, if you're not gone in the next 30 minutes, you'll be leaving as corpses. If you do plan on luring Takauji to me, bring me his head yourself."

Lena coldly shrugged her off and walked off the Galleon. Her first romantic interaction was a failure, but what more could she expect? For someone like her to have a pure thing like that, would obviously be tainted by the fact that the true intentions in people's personalities can be bigger monsters than the actions she took. Her life was surrounded by an ironic lesson. Sometimes words drown out actions.

"But actions are completely final."

She spoke to herself walking through Mori. She started to want to roll back to when she had shorter white hair and when Takauji's men didn't ride into these lands threatening to take over, even though she was subject to less and was naive - she just felt like she was being tortured emotionally once again and still felt naive. She'd have to find Sado, and apologise to Salazzle - to both of them. Lena went to the biggest Tavern - she wanted to drink, to see if she could get drunk.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Note: Btw, my apologies, if I fucked up any plans you had for that NPC >_>
[video=youtube;DVx8L7a3MuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVx8L7a3MuE[/video]
Sado was standing up on a table near the center of the largest tavern in town high above the other patrons. Smith and Salazzle were sitting at the table he was standing on, Smith sitting and Salazzle lying on the table with a bowl in front of her that she was eating from. Music seemed to be emanating from his position as his Thunderwave was radiating noise outwardly from him.
He had his right hand lifted and cupped as if holding an invisible microphone while his left hand was hanging at his side with a small/medium sized barrel of sake hanging from it on a thick rope. Almost as if using drunken fist he was ducking, diving and dodging as bottles, glasses, and objects were being thrown at him. Some of the other patrons were yelling about how this wasn't a karaoke bar and they needed to get this fool out of here.
Others were feeding into it and laughing slamming their wooden and metal steins against the bars chanting out requests. "Margaritaville!" "Frrreeeebird!" " Stairway to Heaven!" While the majority just wanted to get hammered in peace and quiet.

(Suiken) - Drunken Fist
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 30
Description: This unusual taijutsu style is a unique style of combat Drunken Fist Fighters become human powerhouses who'll strike unpredictability, with no inhibitions, an explosive fury and without any second thoughts about their actions. The user can either make themselves drunk or imitate the method by use of swaying and uneven balance on their feet to attack their opponents a total of 12 variant attacks.
All the sailors say!
"Brandy, you're a fine girl!"
"What a good wife you could be!"
"But my life, my lover, my lady is the sea!"

Ya know this isn't the first time he's done this right? Salazzle would say with a piece of shrimp between her jowls seemingly talking to Smith who was sitting idly. It seemed Sado was blowing off steam after the tense situation he had just taken part in. However, both Salazzle and Smith knew he wasn't drunk like he was pretending to be. That was just for laughs and they knew it.
A large stein filled to the brim with some form of alcohol went flying right past his head as he tilted his upper body to the left throwing both of his hands downward and effortlessly miming the actions of pulling himself across the table. In unison to his feet dragging across the table, other patron's drinks were knocked over, but none of them seemed blitzed enough to stand up and tell the seven foot-five giant to shut the **** up.​

Last edited: