Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do have a question about Human actually. Could you in theory, read their mind, see how they plan to counter, and forcefully pull your own hand off out of safety? affectively triggering the soul removal?

This one is just a weird technique. You summon a diety of sorts, which passes judgement. Based on the truth or lies, the summon either kills them or spares them. In an rp sense, this is pretty easy to counter, unlike human, this summons and the opponent merely has to move out of short range. Also, the whole truth and lies thing is RP based, so less affective, unless you managed to ask a question where wether they know or not wont matter, but i cant think of one atm lol
Technically yes, as long as you don’t break the timeframe. As they do their action you can pull away doing that I believe

It can make some cool rp to be fair.... I mean imagine winning a fight then using this and getting info on a village?

Ok next please post preta path

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
( Gakidō ) - Preta Path
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Preta path is the absorbing path. It takes the chakra into your body, spins it in the opposite direction and dispells it. Best way to think about it is, if water is flowing one way and you apply enough force to spin in the opposite direction, the water becomes still. Same princple, you're essentially stilling the chakra. The only drawback on this technique is if your body can't handle the chakra, or it has a negative affect, yuo will succumb to it, just like Senjutsu, it'll turn you into that animal of choice. Aside from that, its absolute, rank and damage and chakra arnt relevent

( Fūjutsu Kyūin ) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 40 ( -100 per turn if used on an enemy )
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique). If the user is weakened or injured, he can use this technique to absorb chakra and replenish his chakra resources and restore his stamina and chakra flow. If used to absorb Bijuu chakra, the user can even regenerate, using the special vitality of that powerful chakra to power his body and regenerate. However, the user will also be vulnerable to the effects of chakra he cannot control, such as the sage chakra. Both these aspects, however, pertain to a direct contact absorption and not technique absorption. When using the technique for direct contact chakra absorption, the user can absorb up to 100 chakra points per turn which he can convert into his own.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 6 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of rank, nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.

Ive no real questions with this. Itr creates an invisible barrier wherever your hand is, as it hasnt been shown to have AOE or full body protection properties. Any chakra your body can't handle, like Senjutsu, will cause negative affects to you. However, as it says, it only counts with direct absoprtion, not technique, meaning if i try take Senjutsu straight from someones body but i dont have Sage mode, im affected.

What i would like to ask however, is would Yin or Yang have any negative affects if absorbed directly? And if so, what would they be?

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Gakidō ) - Preta Path
Description: The user activates the Preta Path which grants the ability to absorb any chakra based attack using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal, the user could absorb an infinite amount of chakra in any form. And the technique can be used in direct physical contact and absorb their chakra from their body or to create a barrier around them to absorb incoming Ninjutsu techniques.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

Preta path is the absorbing path. It takes the chakra into your body, spins it in the opposite direction and dispells it. Best way to think about it is, if water is flowing one way and you apply enough force to spin in the opposite direction, the water becomes still. Same princple, you're essentially stilling the chakra. The only drawback on this technique is if your body can't handle the chakra, or it has a negative affect, yuo will succumb to it, just like Senjutsu, it'll turn you into that animal of choice. Aside from that, its absolute, rank and damage and chakra arnt relevent

( Fūjutsu Kyūin ) - Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 40 ( -100 per turn if used on an enemy )
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any shape or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user. Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique). If the user is weakened or injured, he can use this technique to absorb chakra and replenish his chakra resources and restore his stamina and chakra flow. If used to absorb Bijuu chakra, the user can even regenerate, using the special vitality of that powerful chakra to power his body and regenerate. However, the user will also be vulnerable to the effects of chakra he cannot control, such as the sage chakra. Both these aspects, however, pertain to a direct contact absorption and not technique absorption. When using the technique for direct contact chakra absorption, the user can absorb up to 100 chakra points per turn which he can convert into his own.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios with the (Gakidō) - Preta Path active.
Note: Can only be used 6 times
Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of rank, nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe.

Ive no real questions with this. Itr creates an invisible barrier wherever your hand is, as it hasnt been shown to have AOE or full body protection properties. Any chakra your body can't handle, like Senjutsu, will cause negative affects to you. However, as it says, it only counts with direct absoprtion, not technique, meaning if i try take Senjutsu straight from someones body but i dont have Sage mode, im affected.

What i would like to ask however, is would Yin or Yang have any negative affects if absorbed directly? And if so, what would they be?
I've asked in the main RP q and a on discord for you, i'm actually not sure on that one to be honest.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guess ill wait for the answer then <_>
Daniel-sanToday at 13:32
as you'd be the best guys to ask. With preta path, the absobtion ability states "Note: Can absorb any Ninjutsu regardless of rank, nature or other properties as long as its within the same timeframe". And it's also been shown to heal when absorbing like bijuu chakra etc. Would this mean that the user can absorb yin or yang based techniques with no adverse effects? Been asked about it in a training is all and i'm not sure. So like the hungry ghost tech, would that be broken down and you not suffer the adverse effects?

LoKToday at 15:46

It's a yes; absorbing any ninjutsu will not have adverse effects, including Senjutsu. In the case of natural energy, it was the energy itself not Ninjutsus

That caused the effects

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah good to know. So preta only suffers side affects from direct absorption, not ninjutsu.

No further questions
Yeah we saw this when jman used the combo attack with ma and pa, like burning oil sage art, all absorbed without being hindered. On the other side, naruto's sage rasenshuriken was absorbed too.

Well the last one is the outer path.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
( Gedō ) - Outer Path
Chakra cost: 40
Description: The Outer Path has control over Life and Death. Its the user himself who embodies the Outer Path and wields its abilities. However, he cannot use them directly but only through the King of Hell. Known as the Seventh Path, this path is required to use the (Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, the technique through which the user releases the soul of those deceased into their bodies, using his regenerative abilities to revive them and bringing them back to life.
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios
Note: Cannot be used in the Ninja World.

This is a path you use to access the special side of King of hell that Naraka can't access, the life and death part. You use your own life force to bring back the souls of those who have fallen. In the anime, it seemed to have a time limit, as when nagato used it, Jiraiya wasn't brought back, so it likely only works on those who havnt been dead a long time. This Path connects to 2 techniques.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kukuou Makai) – Summoning Technique King Of Hell
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description:
A demonic figure, the King of Hell is the connection between the user and the Underworld (or world of the dead). It can be used by two paths for different purposes. When used by the Naraka Path, it's used for interrogation or regeneration. When implemented on a target, a serpent-like apparition of their life force energy, in the form of an enlarged tongue emerges from their mouth and is presented to the figure. It then proceeds to pass its judgement on the victim. If they are lying (or refuse to answer the question), their life force energy is ripped out by its two hand-shaped tongues and consumed, leading to the victim's death. If the victim says the truth, she's left drained and tired but otherwise unharmed. For its second ability, the King of Hell can regenerate injured ninjas or summons and even repair the other Paths in the case of the 6 Paths of Pein bio. The restored target is consumed and brought back as it was during its prime. The user can, through the Outer Path, use the King of Hell to give life back to the dead, exerting true and absolute control over life and death. Only those on which the King of Hell is used can see it, except when its used for the (Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique. Like any being linked to the Rinnegan user, the King of Hell also manifests the Rinnegan and shares his vision with the user.
Note: Can only be used thrice for interrogation
Note: The Regeneration ability can only be used 3 times on others and only once on the user himself.
Note: 6 Paths of Pein bios can regenerate damaged paths 4 times per battle.
Note: Can only be summoned by either the (Jigokudō) - Naraka Path or with it active or after activating the Outer Path.
Note: Lasts 2 turns.

This technique has 2 uses. One is where you place a body inside the KoH, and that body is brought back at its prime. This ability cannot be used on the dead, but near dead is fine, this seems to have absolute healing power, so as long as you're still alive, this can heal you i believe. So if i was to use an example, Might guys 8th gate usage, i believe before he died, King of Hell could have been used to fully heal him and bring him back, similar to yang chakra. I also believe, that if this technique is as absolute as it sounds, you could use Izanami or Izanagi, place yourself into the KoH, and come back out with both eyes, as you where in your prime. I believe this technique works like, rewinding time on the user, so its much less of a heal, and more of a backwards step in time, reverting your body to its absolute peak. The second half of this needs the jutsu to explain it.

( Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu ) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 200
Damage: N/A
Description: The user, having activated the Outer Path before hand, will focus his power through the King of Hell, re-infusing new life force energy into the bodies of those who have died. With their rejuvenated bodies acting as an anchor, the individual souls are then able to leave even the crossroad between life and the afterlife, returning back to their physical vessels. The technique can be used on any dead target the user wishes to, in any number of targets. This technique was part of the process used by Uzumaki Nagato to create the 6 Paths of Pein and by Obito to create his version, using the fallen jinchurikis.
Note: Usable once per battle
Note: The user must have activated the Outer Path before hand and have already summoned the King of Hell
Note: Usable only by Rinnegan bios

This is essentially the jutsu used to create paths, or bring people back from the dead. Im not going to lie, i dont fully understand the wording of this jutsu. It sounds like you use the KoH to fully heal the dead body, and then forcefully bring the soul back and place it into the vessel. This is how Paths and Edo paths are created, by giving life back to the body and putting a soul in it. In Nagato's case, i dont think he put souls back into the paths, but he did fully bring the bodies back before lining them with Chakra rods and controlling them via the Ged Mazo

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Gedō ) - Outer Path
Description: The Outer Path has control over Life and Death. Its the user himself who embodies the Outer Path and wields its abilities. However, he cannot use them directly but only through the King of Hell. Known as the Seventh Path, this path is required to use the (Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, the technique through which the user releases the soul of those deceased into their bodies, using his regenerative abilities to revive them and bringing them back to life.
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan bios
Note: Cannot be used in the Ninja World.

This is a path you use to access the special side of King of hell that Naraka can't access, the life and death part. You use your own life force to bring back the souls of those who have fallen. In the anime, it seemed to have a time limit, as when nagato used it, Jiraiya wasn't brought back, so it likely only works on those who havnt been dead a long time. This Path connects to 2 techniques.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kukuou Makai) – Summoning Technique King Of Hell
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description:
A demonic figure, the King of Hell is the connection between the user and the Underworld (or world of the dead). It can be used by two paths for different purposes. When used by the Naraka Path, it's used for interrogation or regeneration. When implemented on a target, a serpent-like apparition of their life force energy, in the form of an enlarged tongue emerges from their mouth and is presented to the figure. It then proceeds to pass its judgement on the victim. If they are lying (or refuse to answer the question), their life force energy is ripped out by its two hand-shaped tongues and consumed, leading to the victim's death. If the victim says the truth, she's left drained and tired but otherwise unharmed. For its second ability, the King of Hell can regenerate injured ninjas or summons and even repair the other Paths in the case of the 6 Paths of Pein bio. The restored target is consumed and brought back as it was during its prime. The user can, through the Outer Path, use the King of Hell to give life back to the dead, exerting true and absolute control over life and death. Only those on which the King of Hell is used can see it, except when its used for the (Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique. Like any being linked to the Rinnegan user, the King of Hell also manifests the Rinnegan and shares his vision with the user.
Note: Can only be used thrice for interrogation
Note: The Regeneration ability can only be used 3 times on others and only once on the user himself.
Note: 6 Paths of Pein bios can regenerate damaged paths 4 times per battle.
Note: Can only be summoned by either the (Jigokudō) - Naraka Path or with it active or after activating the Outer Path.
Note: Lasts 2 turns.

This technique has 2 uses. One is where you place a body inside the KoH, and that body is brought back at its prime. This ability cannot be used on the dead, but near dead is fine, this seems to have absolute healing power, so as long as you're still alive, this can heal you i believe. So if i was to use an example, Might guys 8th gate usage, i believe before he died, King of Hell could have been used to fully heal him and bring him back, similar to yang chakra. I also believe, that if this technique is as absolute as it sounds, you could use Izanami or Izanagi, place yourself into the KoH, and come back out with both eyes, as you where in your prime. I believe this technique works like, rewinding time on the user, so its much less of a heal, and more of a backwards step in time, reverting your body to its absolute peak. The second half of this needs the jutsu to explain it.

( Gedō: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu ) Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique
Chakra: 200
Description: The user, having activated the Outer Path before hand, will focus his power through the King of Hell, re-infusing new life force energy into the bodies of those who have died. With their rejuvenated bodies acting as an anchor, the individual souls are then able to leave even the crossroad between life and the afterlife, returning back to their physical vessels. The technique can be used on any dead target the user wishes to, in any number of targets. This technique was part of the process used by Uzumaki Nagato to create the 6 Paths of Pein and by Obito to create his version, using the fallen jinchurikis.
Note: Usable once per battle
Note: The user must have activated the Outer Path before hand and have already summoned the King of Hell
Note: Usable only by Rinnegan bios

This is essentially the jutsu used to create paths, or bring people back from the dead. Im not going to lie, i dont fully understand the wording of this jutsu. It sounds like you use the KoH to fully heal the dead body, and then forcefully bring the soul back and place it into the vessel. This is how Paths and Edo paths are created, by giving life back to the body and putting a soul in it. In Nagato's case, i dont think he put souls back into the paths, but he did fully bring the bodies back before lining them with Chakra rods and controlling them via the Ged Mazo

To be honest i always wondered about that myself. Is it that it doesn't have a time limit? Or would it be a range kind of thing. Like only bringing those back to life within a certain distance. Because by the time he used it, nagato was far outside the village but the king of hell was summoned in the center of konoha right? Ponder for another time haha.

"For its second ability, the King of Hell can regenerate injured ninjas or summons and even repair the other Paths in the case of the 6 Paths of Pein bio. The restored target is consumed and brought back as it was during its prime."

This suggests to me you can complete repair anyone who is not dead, maybe even comparable to the yang healing, though i will indeed confirm this, as it hasn't generally crossed my mind before. I mean this is the same concept that ressed a village after all, imagine how messed up their would have been. (Asked in sensei chat, will get back to you)

To be honest i think you might be wrong and right. The way i see it would be:
1. The corpses were brought to the tower
2. rods fitted through them as recievers
3. He then healed the body and put the soul back in

Due to the rods, and such, i think he'd already have control over them, rendering them completely at his mercy.
With edo tensei, i could see it being the same but you edo the body and then use the rods and form them into a path. Due to the way edo tensei works it would be a little different but you get the idea.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gedo Mazo ) - Summoning Technique: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Description: The Demonic Statue of the Outer Path is the husk of the Ten Tailed Beast, separated from it's massive chakra pool spread in the Nine Tailed Beasts. A giant earthen colored entity with a decayed appearance, the Gedo Mazo has several spike-like protrusions on it's back, towering over the tailed beasts. It has nine eyes, one of which gains a light blue iris and pupil each time a tailed beasts is sealed within it. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to A rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also take the force of up to 3 S rank level techniques, taking little damage from the result. Differing from normal summonings, only those with the Rinnegan are able to summon the Gedo, paying tribute with their own chakra instead of blood sacrifice. When summoned, the user can either summon the statue, having it burst through the earth in front of him or completely summon the entity like normal. Being the empty husk of the Juubi, the Gedo has the ability of sealing entities, most prominently the other Tailed Beasts. It also can make use of chakra absorption.
Note: Only Rinnegan users barring Sasuke can summon the Gedo Mazo.
Note: If the Gedo is summoned, only Animal Path summonings can be summoned. If the user has used a summoning from a contract, the Gedo cannot be summoned.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can create black chakra receivers that either extend 5 meters from it's body, or can be fired up to mid range. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

This is a wild jutsu, you summon the husk of the ten tails, so a minor fraction of its power, however, this technique is riddled with weird wording that needs to be amended from what i can read.

Firstly, it says It can seal entities, how does it do this? Does it need to touch the person, land a hit with the black chakra receivers? Be ingested?
Secondly, it can make use of chakra absorbing. Does that mean it can use Preta path jutsu? Does it have it own absorbing method? If so, whats the limits to this absorbing?
Thirdly. The line that says "If the user has used a summoning from a contract, the Gedo cannot be summoned." Does this mean if you used a normal summon at all this fight you lose access to Gedo? Does it mean if you currently have a summon out you cant summon Gedo? What is the deal if you have a personal summon that doesnt despawn, gedo becomes useless?
Fourth. The last note about firing chakra receivers. What rank are they? How much damage do they do? How big can they be?

These are just general questions about the jutsu writing itself. My only question is....can i wrap my perfect susanoo around this?

Also this technique is lit because it doesnt despawn, you got it all battle from the moment its summoned, which is wild

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gedo Mazo ) - Summoning Technique: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Description: The Demonic Statue of the Outer Path is the husk of the Ten Tailed Beast, separated from it's massive chakra pool spread in the Nine Tailed Beasts. A giant earthen colored entity with a decayed appearance, the Gedo Mazo has several spike-like protrusions on it's back, towering over the tailed beasts. It has nine eyes, one of which gains a light blue iris and pupil each time a tailed beasts is sealed within it. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to A rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also take the force of up to 3 S rank level techniques, taking little damage from the result. Differing from normal summonings, only those with the Rinnegan are able to summon the Gedo, paying tribute with their own chakra instead of blood sacrifice. When summoned, the user can either summon the statue, having it burst through the earth in front of him or completely summon the entity like normal. Being the empty husk of the Juubi, the Gedo has the ability of sealing entities, most prominently the other Tailed Beasts. It also can make use of chakra absorption.
Note: Only Rinnegan users barring Sasuke can summon the Gedo Mazo.
Note: If the Gedo is summoned, only Animal Path summonings can be summoned. If the user has used a summoning from a contract, the Gedo cannot be summoned.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can create black chakra receivers that either extend 5 meters from it's body, or can be fired up to mid range. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

This is a wild jutsu, you summon the husk of the ten tails, so a minor fraction of its power, however, this technique is riddled with weird wording that needs to be amended from what i can read.

Firstly, it says It can seal entities, how does it do this? Does it need to touch the person, land a hit with the black chakra receivers? Be ingested?
Secondly, it can make use of chakra absorbing. Does that mean it can use Preta path jutsu? Does it have it own absorbing method? If so, whats the limits to this absorbing?
Thirdly. The line that says "If the user has used a summoning from a contract, the Gedo cannot be summoned." Does this mean if you used a normal summon at all this fight you lose access to Gedo? Does it mean if you currently have a summon out you cant summon Gedo? What is the deal if you have a personal summon that doesnt despawn, gedo becomes useless?
Fourth. The last note about firing chakra receivers. What rank are they? How much damage do they do? How big can they be?

These are just general questions about the jutsu writing itself. My only question is....can i wrap my perfect susanoo around this?

Also this technique is lit because it doesnt despawn, you got it all battle from the moment its summoned, which is wild
So it's jutsu:

( Gedō Mazō: Chakura Bakufū no Jutsu ) - Demonic Statue of the Outer Path Chakra Blast Technique
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 60
Description: Using its protrusions, the Demonic Statue strikes multiple foes with bolts of devastating chakra.

( Gedō Mazō Shōgeki no nami ) - Demonic Statue of the Outer Path Shockwave
Damage points: 80
Description: If surrounded by enemies, the Demonic Statue lets out an enormous shock wave that pushes the enemies back.
Note: Can only be used once per turn.

( Mazo no Kusari ) - Demonic Statue Chains
Type: Supplementary/Offense/Defense
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: A technique derived from the Outer Path, which manifests chakra chains to bind anyone who touches the user's chakra receivers. This binding power is far greater than Nagato's Outer Path. The chains have a cursed seal which suppresses the power of the tailed beasts and cause a great deal of pain to the victims. The Gedo can extend the chains from it's mouth and/or body to complete bind and restrict their targets. With the cursed seals on the chains, the user can not only bind their opponent physically but spiritually as well, similar to the Uzumaki clan's chains. Techniques that would otherwise allow the victim to escape the restrictions such as summoning techniques and other space/time techniques would be incapable of being used. However, in order to invoke any of the properties of the curse sealing on these chains, the victim must be impaled with the user’s or the statue's chakra rods. The exception to this are the Bijuu, since their chakra once originated with the Gedo Statue. If these conditions aren't met, then the chains are nothing but a physical ninjutsu with great power to be used for offensive or other purposes. The shinobi controlling the Gedo is capable of using this technique, extending it from their hands in various sizes. However, only those with adequate skills can make use of the sealing properties of the chains.
Note: The Gedo can utilize the sealing nature of the chains, but in order for the summoner to be able to use, he will have needed to have completed basic Fuuinjutsu.
Note: The Mazo can use this to forcibly seal Bijuu within their bodies if they maintain the hold of the technique for 3 turns. The Bijuu must be first released or the user must take an additional 2 turns to extract it from their person.
Note: The chains can be broken with same rank elemental chakra or Forbidden rank raw chakra. Bijuu Jutsu and techniques are ineffective against these chains as well as if the victim is under the constraints of the curse sealing properties. If they destroy or remove the rod from their bodies, the sealing will be broken and the chains will only be physically binding.
Note: To break the mental/spiritual binding of the seal requires a yin natured or spiritual jutsu of equal rank and power or higher.

( Kyuin no Jutsu: Genryuu) - Absorption Technique: Phantom Dragons
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 50 ( -300 from opponent )
Damage: 120
Description: The Gedo Mazo will release a giant purple phantom dragon consisting of purple chakra, from its mouth towards it's intended target. The dragon has the power to absorb chakra on contact. The dragon is ethereal in nature, and only lifting them moderately off the ground as if it were a strong wind. However, the dragon has been seen creating craters in the ground on impact, suggesting that it can become denser at will, though at the cost of it's ethereal absorption abilities. In its ethereal chakra absorption state, it can pass through solid and other tangible entities like Water and Earth, however has no effect on these. Against other entities like Fire, Wind and Lightning, the technique can be stopped by equal ranked techniques. If the dragon is solid, it can destroy entities up to equal rank that are solid or tangible and cause direct damage to an opponent. If an enemy is hit with the chakra absorbing dragon, they will lose an incredible amount of chakra so rapidly that they will become momentarily impaired, unable to use Ninjutsu techniques above A rank, and Taijutsu/Kenjutsu above C rank for two turns.
Note: The Gedo Mazo can only use the chakra absorption variant 3 times a battle, each with a 2 turn pause in between usage.
Note: The solid variant can only be used 3 times a battle, with a one turn break in between usage.

( Mazo no Kusari ) - Demonic Statue Chains
The Gedo can extend the chains from it's mouth and/or body to complete bind and restrict their targets. With the cursed seals on the chains, the user can not only bind their opponent physically but spiritually as well, similar to the Uzumaki clan's chains. Techniques that would otherwise allow the victim to escape the restrictions such as summoning techniques and other space/time techniques would be incapable of being used. However, in order to invoke any of the properties of the curse sealing on these chains, the victim must be impaled with the user’s or the statue's chakra rods.

( Kyuin no Jutsu: Genryuu) - Absorption Technique: Phantom Dragons
The Gedo Mazo will release a giant purple phantom dragon consisting of purple chakra, from its mouth towards it's intended target. The dragon has the power to absorb chakra on contact.
Note: The Gedo Mazo can only use the chakra absorption variant 3 times a battle, each with a 2 turn pause in between usage.

- If you do any other summoning, that isn't animal path, you can't use Gedo. See it as the same as ways, as though summoning specialities don't exist. You can only use one contract. Gedo is linked to the contract that is "animal path".
- So if you have any summon out, or have summoned one, or personal summon, from any other contract, you lose access to gedo.

"Note: Once per turn, the Statue can create black chakra receivers that either extend 5 meters from it's body, or can be fired up to mid range. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn."
Well any size thickness really i guess but only 5m long, short range around the beast. then those 5m long ones can be fired all around. I'll confirm rank with your other question when i have answers.

If you can show me in perfect susanoo for madara where it says you can wrap your perfect susanoo around other things then sure. As far as i'm away the only one seen to do anything like that was Sasuke on Naruto's kyuubi. And don't even think that exists in our current rp.

The fact it's stated it can be hit by 3 S ranks, which is what? 240 damage? A meteorite aint finishing it, maybe even catch one haha

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

That one time against hashirama where Madara wrapped Kurama in it? Lol

No other questions for these.
"It creates a gigantic, humanoid, ethereal warrior that surrounds the user. "

Like i was surprised Sasuke doesn't have his susanoo allowing him too, but maybe it's a jutsu that needs making for the rp

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unsure. Maybe it's passive like chakra rods being produced from rinnegan users bodies?
You really want to risk that in the rp and getting quoted, when they say "where in the rp does it say you can do that?" rather than make a suggestion.

( Tengai Shinsei ) - Shattered Heaven
Range: Long
Chakra: 100 (200 for double use)
Damage: 140 (240 for double use)
Description: The user weaves the Ram + Snake + Bird hand seals simultaneously between himself and his Susanoo, in order to use the Deva Path's gravitational abilities to draw a massive meteorite from the upper atmosphere down towards a specific location on the ground. As it is attracted towards the user it descends along linear trajectory. The meteorite is enough to dwarf any entity known so far, being only slightly bigger than Senju Hashirama's (Senpou Mokuton: Shin Susenju) Wood Sage Art: True Thousand Hands Technique. The resulting impact of the meteorite is such that it will also damage the user in a fatal way if he doesn't manage to protect himself. It must also be noted that protecting oneself is not an easy feat as Madara was seen severely injured and left with his susanoo deactivated after using it. Despite its enormous size, the meteorites are very basic and, as they aren't chakra infused but simple lumps of rock attracted towards the user, can still be destroyed or affected by specific, feasible techniques as was the case of Onoki's earth manipulation jutsus. With more chakra, the user can pull two meteorites, one right after the others but at a great cost and most likely ensuring his death as well.
Note: Can only be used once and by Uchiha Madara bios with the Rinnegan
Note: Must have activated the Deva Path beforehand and have Susanoo active
Note: Once used, the user can't use Deva Path's abilities for 5 turns. However, if used to pull two meteorites, the technique consumes 2 moves and disables the users Susanoo and his Doujutsu

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
I assumed ud check with chris about it? I tried, im sure u can guess the response i didnt get.

Now, onto this big boi. wew, talk about compensation. Its actually simply in its application, but the way it happens it wild. So im assuming, using Susanoo as like, a booster, for the Deva path, the user uses his chakra to forcibly grab a meteorite out from above the ozone layer, and use Earths Natural gravity to pull it down. Whats wild is, due to how reentry works, the grabbed rock would be Leagues larger then the one that hits, but it would break down upon re entry, and still be this big. It has no chakra in it, which is kinda lame, but still does catastrophic damage. Best way for myself to counter this is to pull it down and then use something like reverse summon to get away, as my Susanoo can't tank 2 of these, only 1. With this technique, i assume it works alot like Shinra tensei, in that the damage doesnt split between multiple people, as if that was the case, me having PS active would stop my opponent taking damage, so id safely say the 120 damage is given to everyone around, which isnt really that high when you think about dropping a continental sized meteorite onto someone what would actually occur. In all honesty, this should be a 1 hit KO move, regardless of defenses and HP, if you dont defend properly, you die. Also this is rather slow moving, giving people a long time to actually respond, it its best combo'd in a way that forces your opponent to waste a move breaking a high level genjutsu or something, and leaving them defenceless to the rock.

The one thing i really dont like is this ambigious note here "the technique consumes 2 moves and disables the users Susanoo and his Doujutsu " The way its written makes it sound like for the rest of the battle, you have a disabled rinnegan and EMS, but in the anime, Madara's Rinnegan didnt even deactivate when he pulled down two, that note needs to be fixed unless it really does deactivate for the entire battle, and if that is the case, thios jutsu is neigh worthless, because losing EMS and Rinnegan is not worth it.

ive no other questions for this one.