Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I assumed ud check with chris about it? I tried, im sure u can guess the response i didnt get.

Now, onto this big boi. wew, talk about compensation. Its actually simply in its application, but the way it happens it wild. So im assuming, using Susanoo as like, a booster, for the Deva path, the user uses his chakra to forcibly grab a meteorite out from above the ozone layer, and use Earths Natural gravity to pull it down. Whats wild is, due to how reentry works, the grabbed rock would be Leagues larger then the one that hits, but it would break down upon re entry, and still be this big. It has no chakra in it, which is kinda lame, but still does catastrophic damage. Best way for myself to counter this is to pull it down and then use something like reverse summon to get away, as my Susanoo can't tank 2 of these, only 1. With this technique, i assume it works alot like Shinra tensei, in that the damage doesnt split between multiple people, as if that was the case, me having PS active would stop my opponent taking damage, so id safely say the 120 damage is given to everyone around, which isnt really that high when you think about dropping a continental sized meteorite onto someone what would actually occur. In all honesty, this should be a 1 hit KO move, regardless of defenses and HP, if you dont defend properly, you die. Also this is rather slow moving, giving people a long time to actually respond, it its best combo'd in a way that forces your opponent to waste a move breaking a high level genjutsu or something, and leaving them defenceless to the rock.

The one thing i really dont like is this ambigious note here "the technique consumes 2 moves and disables the users Susanoo and his Doujutsu " The way its written makes it sound like for the rest of the battle, you have a disabled rinnegan and EMS, but in the anime, Madara's Rinnegan didnt even deactivate when he pulled down two, that note needs to be fixed unless it really does deactivate for the entire battle, and if that is the case, thios jutsu is neigh worthless, because losing EMS and Rinnegan is not worth it.

ive no other questions for this one.
Why should it be a one hit win? I mean, onoki stopped one with gaara around etc? But they didn't die. Only fodder did. Main characters got durability fam. We see ninja's hit by fireballs and such and walking it off.

It may be slow moving but at the same time, remember they can't use multiple jutsu before you can do another.

It basically ends you dojutsu and susanoo. You then have to go through the motions again, still abiding by the limits, like susanoo is twice per battle i believe?

You can ask chris to be sure when i pass you over for limbo clones.

it should be updated in my opinion. Saying you can use it once, but then at the cost of an additional move and more chakra you can pull down another. It's just the setup how the alliance thought they'd stopped it... THEN he brought down another, you should be able have the choice of like... after you pull the first, when they go to counter, do you want to bring down the second, you know?

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Why should it be a one hit win? I mean, onoki stopped one with gaara around etc? But they didn't die. Only fodder did. Main characters got durability fam. We see ninja's hit by fireballs and such and walking it off.

It may be slow moving but at the same time, remember they can't use multiple jutsu before you can do another.

It basically ends you dojutsu and susanoo. You then have to go through the motions again, still abiding by the limits, like susanoo is twice per battle i believe?

You can ask chris to be sure when i pass you over for limbo clones.

it should be updated in my opinion. Saying you can use it once, but then at the cost of an additional move and more chakra you can pull down another. It's just the setup how the alliance thought they'd stopped it... THEN he brought down another, you should be able have the choice of like... after you pull the first, when they go to counter, do you want to bring down the second, you know?
mainly due to the size, i understand surviving a fireball, but Oonoki massively reduced the weight, a meteorite that size would be thousands upon thousands of tonnes heavy, being crushed under that without doing anything to protect yourself, i dont think you should be able to say this is only 140 dmg? Like, thats not even enough to kill a jonin if they hit directly without countering. Just seems under rated for some reason, all because oonoki was able to slow it down and stop it, and because he survived, just seems a bit too weak for how much it sets you back. But no questions about it

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mainly due to the size, i understand surviving a fireball, but Oonoki massively reduced the weight, a meteorite that size would be thousands upon thousands of tonnes heavy, being crushed under that without doing anything to protect yourself, i dont think you should be able to say this is only 140 dmg? Like, thats not even enough to kill a jonin if they hit directly without countering. Just seems under rated for some reason, all because oonoki was able to slow it down and stop it, and because he survived, just seems a bit too weak for how much it sets you back. But no questions about it
You reaching chief.

Anyway, you're done with me. That's all EMS and rinnegan stuff, last one for advanced Madara is:

( Rinbo: Hengoku ) - Wheel Grave: Border Jail
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 70
Damage: 80 per clone
Description: Using his Rinnegan, Madara is able to project shadows of himself into the invisible world known as Limbo, which is generally impossible to detect or visually perceive. The shadows can operate independently of the user, attacking and restraining target(s) or defending the original body from harm. Even when detected, the shadows are immune to most forms of attacks apart from attacks that include Six Paths chakra as well as only being detectable by the Six Paths chakra as well as Rinnegan, the latter being able to see the shadows clearly. The downside to this technique is that the user's shadows, after 2 turns, automatically return to their body and are left temporarily unusable. The shadows can be partially combatted by immobilizing or sealing the body in a way that it cannot move, act, or be recalled to the user's body. Madara is also able to switch positioning with each clone if the need calls for it at the cost of a move per turn.
Note: Can only be used by Madara Uchiha with Rinnegan.
Note: While in use, the user can only use two other jutsu per turn.
Note: Clones can only be in use for two turns before automatically rescinding and being unusable for 3 turns.
Note: The user can create up to 2 Limbo clones at a time. When enhanced with Six Paths chakra, up to 4 can be made. This variant is able to make use of Rinne Sharingan jutsu as well as Rinnegan ones.
Note: Limbo clones are only able to utilize Taijutsu, which deals 80 base damage.

I'll pass you over to @Lord of Kaos for this one.

Have fun

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Dunno if i need to wait for chris or not, so imma just dump all my questions in one hit.

Limbo is a weird technique, its a projection style technique, projecting ones shadow into a inbetween realm, id say similar to Obito's realm, but not exclusive to just one person. Theoretically anyone can have limbo, you just need EMS evolved from Senju DNA to get Rinnegan. Sasuke couldnt access limbo i believe due to his rinnegan coming from the Hagaromo, not Senju DNA, so his mutation RInnegan isnt able to access limbo.

As a technique, limbo is dumb busted. The limbo realm, due to be an extension of Rinnegan, can only been seen by another Rinnegan. Alternatively, 6 paths senjutsu sensing for, some reason, can sense them, dunno why. In terms of abilities for myself, theyre just really strong taijutsu clones that really cant be countered by the average person. Switching with them is a S/T ability, which i dont really understand how that in itself works either, whether its like Minatos FTG teleport, or something else entirely.

Onto my questions.

Can Limbo clones interact with the user without damaging them?

Can limbo clones use projectiles, like rocks or any other object inside the Limbo realm? If so, would the damage be the same?

Does Limbo clone damage count as a critical if the person is unable to sense/see them?

Does Yin, Yang, YY sensing sense them alone, or do you need to combo it with Senjutsu/Rinnegan?

Would Limbo clone damage change if they tried to break someones neck?

Do LC move at users base speed or current speed when created?

If someone if doing 100 dmg taijutsu punch, and i create a limbo clone, will the clone block all the damage or be dispersed?

It says the clones can only use taijutsu, would they be able to use Taijutsu techniques that deal more than 80 damage as long as its not chakra based?

Are limbo customs banned? Or can i submit idea's?

Would jutsu like, motion sensing or pressure sensing work on them, or is the realm of limbo outside that scope?

How much self awareness do they have? Without asking, could a clone on its own merit double back to protect me?

Can i communicate with the clones in any way?

Is the switching ability Instant, in the sense it can dodge on the Space and time rules?

It says you can seal them, does this mean Fuinjutsu can interact with the clones?

With the above, can someone who cant sense or see the clones manage to seal them if they are being held by the clone, like pinned down? Or does the interaction with Fuinjutsu require the opponent to know they are there?

With the turn limit, do they only last the turn created and the turn after, or do they last turn created, and 2 turns after that?

As they are made short range, can i make them up to 5m away from me? Or do they have a set spawning limit?

Can i spawn a limbo clone within 5m of my opponent if im close enough?

Is there any delay in their attacking, or do they gain full consciousness the moment they are created and can attack immediately?

Being shadows, if a Nara used that technique that creates a huge circular shadow around them(the one shikadai used on Boruto) would that stop the clones form moving?

Are the Limbo clones able to knock away and interact with Truth seeking orbs without taking negative affects?

Do techniques like Yin dragons and Hungry ghost have any affect on the clones if they interact with the techniques?

Is senjutsu able to interact with LC? Techniques like frog kata or such, can it directly attack the clones? Also if it can, whats the clones durability? How much damage can they take?

I think thats about it for now @Lord of Kaos

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dunno if i need to wait for chris or not, so imma just dump all my questions in one hit.

Limbo is a weird technique, its a projection style technique, projecting ones shadow into a inbetween realm, id say similar to Obito's realm, but not exclusive to just one person. Theoretically anyone can have limbo, you just need EMS evolved from Senju DNA to get Rinnegan. Sasuke couldnt access limbo i believe due to his rinnegan coming from the Hagaromo, not Senju DNA, so his mutation RInnegan isnt able to access limbo.

As a technique, limbo is dumb busted. The limbo realm, due to be an extension of Rinnegan, can only been seen by another Rinnegan. Alternatively, 6 paths senjutsu sensing for, some reason, can sense them, dunno why. In terms of abilities for myself, theyre just really strong taijutsu clones that really cant be countered by the average person. Switching with them is a S/T ability, which i dont really understand how that in itself works either, whether its like Minatos FTG teleport, or something else entirely.

Onto my questions.

Can Limbo clones interact with the user without damaging them?
"yes, they aren't made from a damaging material, they just hit hard. Otherwise they would hurt the user any time they return to the users body"

Can limbo clones use projectiles, like rocks or any other object inside the Limbo realm? If so, would the damage be the same?
"Yes, they can interact with the physical world, that's why they can bind people for you. Why would they not be able to throw a kunai for example."

Does Limbo clone damage count as a critical if the person is unable to sense/see them?
"This refers to attacks that the opponent isn't aware of or able to sense. This also includes direct hits to vital organs, such as the heart or the head only. "
Your answer is in the crit rules. If you strike their head and they aren't aware in any way/shape/form, it can be considered a critical

Does Yin, Yang, YY sensing sense them alone, or do you need to combo it with Senjutsu/Rinnegan?
"as well as only being detectable by the Six Paths chakra as well as Rinnegan, the latter being able to see the shadows clearly. "
It says "as well as" meaning the rinnegan can see it, or someone with six paths chakra, for example, Hamura, who doesn't have rinnegan but has six paths chakra. YY sensing can sense them.

Would Limbo clone damage change if they tried to break someones neck?
You are breaking their neck, they would be dead logically anyway, or unable to move or function, you'd of severed their spinal chord. I'm sure that would full under a critical or just you know.... logic

Do LC move at users base speed or current speed when created?
Base speed, as they wouldn't have the same enhancements as you. For example, if you have yang buffing your speed, the clones wouldn't have this yang buffing them.

If someone if doing 100 dmg taijutsu punch, and i create a limbo clone, will the clone block all the damage or be dispersed?
No? Look at damage interaction rules.
"— 15-20 Damage Points, The Stronger Tech continues, but is lowered by 20 Damage Points "
So the tai would be reduced by 20 damage and still hit you. Clone would be gone.

It says the clones can only use taijutsu, would they be able to use Taijutsu techniques that deal more than 80 damage as long as its not chakra based?
"Within the logic of how limbo clones work, yes."

Are limbo customs banned? Or can i submit idea's?
"They aren't on the ban list, so as of yet, no. Your problem will be trying to get them approved with appropriate restrictions which will come down to LOK"

Would jutsu like, motion sensing or pressure sensing work on them, or is the realm of limbo outside that scope?
It would be similar to hyabussa, if you can sense changes to the environment, yes you could tell, if the limbo clone is interacting with that environment. If they effect the material world, and the user is directly trying to sense changes to the material world, not the clone itself, they would be able to detect something.

How much self awareness do they have? Without asking, could a clone on its own merit double back to protect me?
They act on their own but are linked to you, they would be an extension of yourself acting independently

Can i communicate with the clones in any way?
They are an extension of you, why would you need to communicate? be like using yin phantom dragons, they act alone but still linked to you

Is the switching ability Instant, in the sense it can dodge on the Space and time rules?
I believe it is instant

It says you can seal them, does this mean Fuinjutsu can interact with the clones?
Yes, if you can logically find a seal that interacts with them for example, a senjutsu sealing

With the above, can someone who cant sense or see the clones manage to seal them if they are being held by the clone, like pinned down? Or does the interaction with Fuinjutsu require the opponent to know they are there?
Same as above, like we discussed on discord.

With the turn limit, do they only last the turn created and the turn after, or do they last turn created, and 2 turns after that?
In the rp, the turn something is created or summoned counts as one of the amount of turns they can be on the field.

As they are made short range, can i make them up to 5m away from me? Or do they have a set spawning limit?
Yeah, they can be within 5m of you, just has to be short range. They come out of your body though.

Can i spawn a limbo clone within 5m of my opponent if im close enough?
Same as above

Is there any delay in their attacking, or do they gain full consciousness the moment they are created and can attack immediately?
Yes they can attack straight away, have one come out of you punching someone infront of you

Being shadows, if a Nara used that technique that creates a huge circular shadow around them(the one shikadai used on Boruto) would that stop the clones form moving?
No. They are completely different to nara shadows not interacting in the same way.

Are the Limbo clones able to knock away and interact with Truth seeking orbs without taking negative affects?
Elaborate on the "negative effects", they can play on equal terms with tsb, so if they are stronger they can knock them away and follow technique interaction i outlined above.

Do techniques like Yin dragons and Hungry ghost have any affect on the clones if they interact with the techniques?
If the limbo clone interacts with the hungry ghost effect, then it will follow the procedure of the hungry ghost method. Which would come back on you, as you are the source the clones come from

Is senjutsu able to interact with LC? Techniques like frog kata or such, can it directly attack the clones? Also if it can, whats the clones durability? How much damage can they take?
They are S rank, with 80 damage, it's the exact same as any other S rank following s/w which they don't have. Yes i believe senjutsu can interact with them.

I think thats about it for now @Lord of Kaos

I figured i'd just try and answer them for you aha. Save Lok a bit of work xd