Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perception wise, EMS can essentially bring time down to a crawl, as long as my Bio has the necessary tracking level, you can essentially see the whole world in hyper slow motion, able to see even the most minute details of a technique. To the opponent, the jutsu may hit in a second, but to the EMS, you would see the jutsu take a full minute to get to you, as an example. You're also able to spot the smallest inconsistency in jutsu and genjutsu, allowing you to spot essentially everything.

Tracking Wise, i explained most of it above, but you can also predict how your opponent will follow through with their strike, watching their muscles and chakra control, pinpointing where they will finish their strike, or even how they will begin it, in super slow motion.

Predicting natures has always been the thing Sharingan i never fully understood. From my knowledge, Sharingan perceives natures not as they are, but how the chakra behaves, so, Lightning will be fast moving, water will be fluid, fire aggressive, ect ect, with the EMS, due to the huge perception and tracking boost, watching my opponents chakra flare up also comes down to a crawl, allowing me to essentially watch the technique grow inside them, from raw chakra, into whatever nature it will turn into, i believe. But as said, user has to have seen it or know it to predict the actual jutsu, but i can predict what nature a jutsu will be and counter properly.

Genjutsu, EMS can cast any genjutsu just by seeing the opponent, and uses the Sharingan as a medium for handseals, essentially glaring your chakra into them, locking them in genjutsu. EMS is also able to see through Any ranked Visual Genjutsu, being the pinnacle before Rinnegan which just makes you completely unable to be put into a visual genjutsu in the first place.
Remember your body isn't as fast as you can track. Can perceive to react but your body will still only move at the speed following the speed chart laid out in the guides section.

You can see the build of chakra, and percieve it as it's released, seeing it in slow motion. The way you will predict the nature will be based on seeing the jutsu before (cannon or having fought the opponent before in the nw), the handseals used (which is a pain with current specialities) and so on. You will see it on release, but chakra is just chakra in their body until it's released. Handseals were invented to help people form this chakra, forming ninshu. The arc with hogoromo's son's is a great watch for explaining how chakra and jutsu work on a base level and with that it might help with how you read jutsu that are being used. The most common thing we have seen is through kakashi, he can see a jutsu, the way the chakra is built up and the handseals used to then form it himself, using it to be the copy ninja. Like he was the water dragon once, read all the handseals, memorised them, saw the build up of chakra, the shape, how it was released and the nature. Through this he was able to perceive Zabuza doing it, and do it at the same time. In perceiving and getting used to how zabuza fought, he took it one step ahead and made it seem like zabuza was copying him. Watch that fight again for clarification on reading jutsu.

To be fair, you can't cast "any" genjutsu, if a gen needed a flash or a sound to induce it, you wouldn't be able to perform it in this way, by looking at them, just to be clear.

"While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions "

You can see through S rank visual illusions. This would not include F ranks or genjutsu boosted above S rank. Only the rinnegan will be immune to visual genjutsu. I don't believe you will be able to see through yin gen though, i'm not 100% sure on this one so i will check.

Any questions?

If not tell me all you know about amaterasu.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
No questions, summed up nicely.

Amaterasu, the Eternal black flames. Amaterasu flames cannot be extinguished, but they can be sealed or pushed off with other jutsu(altho imo, the jutsu you use should have Higher chakra cost than Amaterasu itself to push it off, but i digress)

Amaterasu spawns wherever the user looks, and the spawn "instantly", however, in the RP, it moves as fast as your tracking, therefore, if your opponent can move faster than your tracking they can evade it.(unlikely tho, EMS alone is like 160 tracking).

Ama also doesnt do immediate damage, it takes 2 turns to fully deal damage to an opponent by burning them to ashes.

Some Ama jutsu have small queues before they go off, but baseline Ama has no real queue unless the person can sense your chakra.

Blaze release is an artform of manipulating the black flames, however that isnt very useful to my bio.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No questions, summed up nicely.

Amaterasu, the Eternal black flames. Amaterasu flames cannot be extinguished, but they can be sealed or pushed off with other jutsu(altho imo, the jutsu you use should have Higher chakra cost than Amaterasu itself to push it off, but i digress)

Amaterasu spawns wherever the user looks, and the spawn "instantly", however, in the RP, it moves as fast as your tracking, therefore, if your opponent can move faster than your tracking they can evade it.(unlikely tho, EMS alone is like 160 tracking).

Ama also doesnt do immediate damage, it takes 2 turns to fully deal damage to an opponent by burning them to ashes.

Some Ama jutsu have small queues before they go off, but baseline Ama has no real queue unless the person can sense your chakra.

Blaze release is an artform of manipulating the black flames, however that isnt very useful to my bio.
I checked, you can't see through yin gen like this, as i thought, treat that as elemental gen i guess as that's pretty much how it's treated when it comes to breaking it.

( Doujutsu: Amaterasu ) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-30 to the user)
Descripton: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This dispiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dojutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.
Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

I can't argue with you about needing a higher chakra cost, but when you look at it, Gaara's sand has blocked these black flames, i believe anyway.

You're right, i mean, the only way you could avoid is pretty much space time.

Where do you get two turns from? From turn one they are taking damage, it's the full effect would take place at the end of the second turn

Yeah, we have discussed in length on discord that sasugay has the true power over these flames haha.

Any question?

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Gaara has blocked it, but most of that was queues from sasuke and he had seen him use it before. Also gaara has never been hit by ama on his physical body (without sand armor) and used the armor to push the flames off. Without looking into it i dont believe Anyone has successfully pushed Ama flames off their body after contact.

2 turns i meant was first turn used and second turn completion

Space and time mostly yeah. If youve, IC been hit before and have chakra sensory, you can dodge it i believe by recognizing the chakra build up in the eyes, but dangerous to try that.

Yeah, sasuke having monopoly over ama but forcing all canon EMS users to only get amaterasu customs is kinda shit

Getting real tired of Yin being better than everything MS does, while being so easily access and bio wide, should be like leg weights imo...

No questions. Ama isnt the complicated one of the three

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara has blocked it, but most of that was queues from sasuke and he had seen him use it before. Also gaara has never been hit by ama on his physical body (without sand armor) and used the armor to push the flames off. Without looking into it i dont believe Anyone has successfully pushed Ama flames off their body after contact.

2 turns i meant was first turn used and second turn completion

Space and time mostly yeah. If youve, IC been hit before and have chakra sensory, you can dodge it i believe by recognizing the chakra build up in the eyes, but dangerous to try that.

Yeah, sasuke having monopoly over ama but forcing all canon EMS users to only get amaterasu customs is kinda shit

Getting real tired of Yin being better than everything MS does, while being so easily access and bio wide, should be like leg weights imo...

No questions. Ama isnt the complicated one of the three
Off their body no, but Kankuro pulled the samurai armour off them with his chakra threads.

You get 5 cjs of flames that can't be put out, stop bitching. You just want want want lmao

Get yin then?

Alright, next is Tsukyomi... go

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Well, Tsu is actually super simple, compared to Amaterasu. Tsu is a 1 hit KO to anyone without EMS/MS. Even then, those people are left weakened by it.

Tsu is the Ultimate Eye contact based Genjutsu there is, and its power to break a persons mind is wild. Once locked in, all aspect of space and time in the users mind disappear. This gives the user as muich time as they wish to break someone, be it a day or a thousand years, in the person mind they will experiance it all, when in reality, the affects of Tsu are instant to the mind, breaking it upon eye contact being made. Tsu does have a huge drawback, in the Eye contact form, meaning its super situational.

Also, i believe all forms of Genjutsu immunity are null to Tsu, except Yin Mode, no other clan or seal or Kinjutsu can stop Tsu, not even nekura.

Really there isnt much to say about Tsu, its an instant KO, and its affects are savage, but its hard to pull off

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Tsu is actually super simple, compared to Amaterasu. Tsu is a 1 hit KO to anyone without EMS/MS. Even then, those people are left weakened by it.

Tsu is the Ultimate Eye contact based Genjutsu there is, and its power to break a persons mind is wild. Once locked in, all aspect of space and time in the users mind disappear. This gives the user as muich time as they wish to break someone, be it a day or a thousand years, in the person mind they will experiance it all, when in reality, the affects of Tsu are instant to the mind, breaking it upon eye contact being made. Tsu does have a huge drawback, in the Eye contact form, meaning its super situational.

Also, i believe all forms of Genjutsu immunity are null to Tsu, except Yin Mode, no other clan or seal or Kinjutsu can stop Tsu, not even nekura.

Really there isnt much to say about Tsu, its an instant KO, and its affects are savage, but its hard to pull off
( Doujutsu: Tsukuyomi ) - Eye Technique: Nightmare Realm
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-20 to user per use)
Description: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, this illusion renders the victim at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The only limitation of the technique is the users own imagination and skill, a fact proven by Itachi Uchiha who was must more masterful with its use than any other Uchiha before him. The technique itself only lasts for but a mere second in reality, but the one affected could have suffered through the equivalent of several weeks of torture which will manifest in severe mental damage and physical fatigue.
Note: Requires direct Eye Contact and the user to have MS active
Note: Each use reduces the duration of MS by 2 turns
Note: Its unblockable and unreleasable
Note: If the target doesn't possess at least a 3 Tomoe Sharingan, he is left unconscious and unable to fight regardless of body's physical condition
Note: Doesn't work on enemies who have MS/EMS active and use their own Tsukuyomi to counter

To be fair, yin mode can counter it too. Another reason to hate yin O_<

" ineffective. With this technique the only way to avoid genjutsu would be to prevent them from happening or stay out of range. On the defensive side, Kuninotokotachi allows for the user to reverse genjutsu like Sharingan Genjutsu and even release the affects of techniques like Tsukuyomi. "

Mad i know.

Pain with this one is needing eye contact, but that aint always too hard.

Any questions?

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Susanoo is the most complicated of the three. It has a bunch of forms.

First form: Ribcage. This is the most basic form of susanoo, and it has no real offensive abilities here. The user simply summons the Ribcage around them as a shield.
Second form: Skeleton. The user summons the skeleton of Susanoo, ribcage, arms, and skull. This form, while it has no weapons, can attack with the arms, causing serious damage, enough damage that one fist was enough to blow danzo's body apart.
Third Form: Muscle Form. The user bolsteres the Susanoo with muscles, giving it a move humanoid look, but really only increasing the defense of the technique. This form still has no weapons.
Fourth Form: Robe Form: This form is the form where the user manifests a garb over the susanoo, and this is the form where weapons start to be able to be materialized. The arms of the susanoo can materilze all kinds of weapons in this form, although that is subject to each user. In my case, my Susanoo can materialize Swords, and even grow an extra pair of arms.
Fifth Form: Armored form. This is the strongest form defensively so far, the user bolsters the susanoo in armor, massively increasing the defense, but no increase to attacking. This form, like the earlier form, can use weapons, however, this form also gains access to the Magatama beads. This form can also grow legs and walk around, but only Madara's had that ability.
Sixth Form: Perfect Susanoo: This is final form of the susanoo. And wew, is it a form. The susanoo grows to the essential size of a mountain. Becomes clad in samurai armor and has a Tengu mask, which appearance depends on the user. All susanoo gain a sword, although Madara's has 2 swords. All susanoo also have wings. This susanoo is not only defensive as hell, buts its power of attack sky rockets as well, able to level entire mountain ranges in a single stroke.

Some things to note with Susanoo, while its defense is super high, broken parts will not regenerate, unless the user creates a whole new susanoo. Also, if the user is pulled out of the susanoo, it instantly deactivates. Also, while its physical defense is collosal, it is weak to thinks of a non physical nature, such as sound. Also it seems jutsu like sand can penetrate the armor by slowly seeping into the cracks.

Aside from that, Susanoo is just a masive destructive force, with a huge defence as well as offense, its kinda crazy really...

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Susanoo is the most complicated of the three. It has a bunch of forms.

First form: Ribcage. This is the most basic form of susanoo, and it has no real offensive abilities here. The user simply summons the Ribcage around them as a shield.
Second form: Skeleton. The user summons the skeleton of Susanoo, ribcage, arms, and skull. This form, while it has no weapons, can attack with the arms, causing serious damage, enough damage that one fist was enough to blow danzo's body apart.
Third Form: Muscle Form. The user bolsteres the Susanoo with muscles, giving it a move humanoid look, but really only increasing the defense of the technique. This form still has no weapons.
Fourth Form: Robe Form: This form is the form where the user manifests a garb over the susanoo, and this is the form where weapons start to be able to be materialized. The arms of the susanoo can materilze all kinds of weapons in this form, although that is subject to each user. In my case, my Susanoo can materialize Swords, and even grow an extra pair of arms.
Fifth Form: Armored form. This is the strongest form defensively so far, the user bolsters the susanoo in armor, massively increasing the defense, but no increase to attacking. This form, like the earlier form, can use weapons, however, this form also gains access to the Magatama beads. This form can also grow legs and walk around, but only Madara's had that ability.
Sixth Form: Perfect Susanoo: This is final form of the susanoo. And wew, is it a form. The susanoo grows to the essential size of a mountain. Becomes clad in samurai armor and has a Tengu mask, which appearance depends on the user. All susanoo gain a sword, although Madara's has 2 swords. All susanoo also have wings. This susanoo is not only defensive as hell, buts its power of attack sky rockets as well, able to level entire mountain ranges in a single stroke.

Some things to note with Susanoo, while its defense is super high, broken parts will not regenerate, unless the user creates a whole new susanoo. Also, if the user is pulled out of the susanoo, it instantly deactivates. Also, while its physical defense is collosal, it is weak to thinks of a non physical nature, such as sound. Also it seems jutsu like sand can penetrate the armor by slowly seeping into the cracks.

Aside from that, Susanoo is just a masive destructive force, with a huge defence as well as offense, its kinda crazy really...
Wish you would atleast post the jutsu to save me a job:

( Doujutsu: Saigo no Susano'o ) - Eye Technique: Final Tempestuous God of Valor
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short – Long
Chakra cost: 150 ( -20 per turn )
Damage points: N/A
Description: Madara's Susano'o possesses a complete body, including a lower half and legs, which are visible when it emerges from the ground as well as two entirely different sides that are conjoined along their spine, each with a distinct pair of arms and a unique face. One of these faces has elongated canine teeth in its lower jaw bracket and two tusks growing from said jaw. The other has similarly elongated canine teeth in its upper jaw bracket instead, as well as a single horn protruding from its forehead. When emerged from the ground, its feet, face towards the side with the elongated lower teeth. Madara has also demonstrated the ability to float inside of Susano'o when it is fully emerged from the ground. The right hand of each side wields an undulating blade and the Susano'o itself is capable of contributing towards some of Madara's techniques, as it was seen forming hand seals when he drew down two meteorites. Madara has also shown the ability to combine this technique with the Wood Release Clones Technique to create a multitude of these ethereal warriors, albeit in a weaker, simpler form. By stabilizing and focusing on his chakra, Madara is able to boost his Susano'o to a different level. The final form of Madara's Susano'o is an enormous construct with its mouth obscured and a body similar to its full body form. The outer armour which only remotely resembles the usual tengu-like armour, is split down the middle where the normal Susano'o underneath is revealed. It also has four plated arms, two of which wield its undulating blades. Once the final form's chakra is stabilised, the ethereal warrior doubles in size, rivaling the size of a Jinchuriki's complete form. It gains the traditional long, tengu nose, with Madara's being more angular when compared to that of Itachi or Sasuke's. Its back set of arms, which are still plated, extend upwards like wings and its front set of arms, which lose their plating, are somewhat smaller than the plated arms. The undulating blades are replaced with straight katana, which are kept inside the palms of Susano'o's back arms and wielded by its front arms. While initially the Susano'o can grant a protection against most A-Rank attacks, in its final version, it can defend the user against most attacks regardless of rank and nature and has a physical strength enough to rival anything from Tsunade's top physical strength to that of a Bijuudama. However, the user can still be attacked if, by using a tangible attack/element, the opponent manages to remove Madara from inside his Susano'o, by manipulating the substance in which the user is standing or by "entering" Susano'o from an exposed side (if he isn't complete). Not only that but the user is still vulnerable to Genjutsu, Sound, Light and the Susano'o itself can be cancelled if overpowered.
Note: User can't make clones except Wood Clones in which case the user can only make 2 clones and their incomplete, smaller Susano'o bestows only a B-Rank defense and an A-Rank attack
Note: Once activated, takes 2 turns to stabilize into the full form.
Note: User can make use of the susano'o to do the necessary handseals for a technique.
Note: Can only be fully called upon twice and lasts for 8 turns max. User can manifest it partially (an Arm, or a leg, only the ribcage, etc) 4 times per battle, with each partial manifestation lasting only 2 turns and having an A-Rank strength.
Note: Once deactivated, the user is left unable to reactivate his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan for 2 turns, during which he'll experience a mild fatigue due to the chakra drain.
Note: In complete form, its Sword attacks can extent up to Long Range and are equivalent to S-Rank physical attacks each, while in the inital form his sword boosts an A-Rank attack power and a Long-range reach. Using the sword attack (one or both) counts as a move.
Note: The user can't use Sharingan Eye Techniques while this technique is active apart from those pertaining to Susano'o and can only use 2 techniques per turn while active.
Note: This version can only be used by Uchiha Madara bios.

I think you completely misunderstood susanoo there chief

Unless susanoo is complete destroyed, it reforms. Once it's completely destroyed it can't reform

In its impartial form it still has offensive powers...

Dunno why you've made up 20 different forms when it's incomplete, complete, madara takes it to perfect.

What defence does it grant? You never mentioned forming a partial susanoo in an instant and so on... you've focused on the wrong stuff completely.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Nope. What i explained is the growth rate of the susanoo in context, not rp. Forgot to do the rp part. In the series, what i explained is how the susanoo developes throughout. The fifth phase is aa far as anyone with a standard MS can obtain before going blind, making Perfect Susanoo only obtainable by EMS

Anyway. Defensively, in the Rp susanoo is good for 80 dmg. However, Madaras showed increased defensive abilities, increasing his to 120 dmg to break the behemoth.

In terms on summoning instant susanoo, you can bring out certain parts, like just an arm, or the ribcage. Its weaker, and does less dmg, but its a fast defense. These forms also cannot be used to form perfect susanoo. As you need to have summoned the complete form for 2 turns before it can shift into perfect.

Damage wise, all incomplete forms deal 60 damage for Madara. Whether its summoning an arm or a sword. In its perfect form, it only does 80 damage, which, considering what it did in the series, is very weak. Id expect these attacks to do at minimum 100, not 80.

Not much else to say

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. What i explained is the growth rate of the susanoo in context, not rp. Forgot to do the rp part. In the series, what i explained is how the susanoo developes throughout. The fifth phase is aa far as anyone with a standard MS can obtain before going blind, making Perfect Susanoo only obtainable by EMS

Anyway. Defensively, in the Rp susanoo is good for 80 dmg. However, Madaras showed increased defensive abilities, increasing his to 120 dmg to break the behemoth.

In terms on summoning instant susanoo, you can bring out certain parts, like just an arm, or the ribcage. Its weaker, and does less dmg, but its a fast defense. These forms also cannot be used to form perfect susanoo. As you need to have summoned the complete form for 2 turns before it can shift into perfect.

Damage wise, all incomplete forms deal 60 damage for Madara. Whether its summoning an arm or a sword. In its perfect form, it only does 80 damage, which, considering what it did in the series, is very weak. Id expect these attacks to do at minimum 100, not 80.

Not much else to say
I seen the series, i aint need know that. Training is you understanding how the jutsu works in the rp. Don't make me read stuff i don't need to.

Incomplete Susanoo - A rank defense
Complete - S rank defence
Perfect - 120 defence

Do you have any questions. You had 100's in the rp chat and q and a on discord, cause i swear if i see you asking there....

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Why is perfect susanoo considerably weaker than the jinchuuriki in the rp? Perfect susanoo (non madara version) defends up to 80 damage, while all the jinchuuriki forms are completely immune to A ranks. Having PS out costs a move, and attacking with it costs a move, which only does 80 damage, equivalent to a mini tbb, and it cant be boosted. Meanwhile normall Tbb is 120 dmg, a full 40 dmg above PS sword swings, which are supposed to be on par with Tailed beasts. Tryna figure out why PS is considerably weaker, with more costs than a jinchuuriki, when they at least supposed to be somewhat on par

^thats what i was saying on discord, i do know how susanoo works, tryna figure out why its so same weak.

Do have questions though, about the handseals aspect, would using susanoo speed up my handseals? Or do the jutsu need to have less that 3 handseals?

Also this part "Note: Can only be fully called upon twice and lasts for 8 turns max. User can manifest it partially (an Arm, or a leg, only the ribcage, etc) 4 times per battle, with each partial manifestation lasting only 2 turns and having an A-Rank strength. " Do each of these manifestations cost 150 chakra each time?

Also this part "it can defend the user against most attacks regardless of rank and nature and has a physical strength enough to rival anything from Tsunade's top physical strength to that of a Bijuudama. " seems to be a contradiction. as the Bijuudama in the Rp is

( Bijutsu: Bijudama ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Ball
Damage points: 120

but Susanoo only swings for 80 damage?

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is perfect susanoo considerably weaker than the jinchuuriki in the rp? Perfect susanoo (non madara version) defends up to 80 damage, while all the jinchuuriki forms are completely immune to A ranks. Having PS out costs a move, and attacking with it costs a move, which only does 80 damage, equivalent to a mini tbb, and it cant be boosted. Meanwhile normall Tbb is 120 dmg, a full 40 dmg above PS sword swings, which are supposed to be on par with Tailed beasts. Tryna figure out why PS is considerably weaker, with more costs than a jinchuuriki, when they at least supposed to be somewhat on par

^thats what i was saying on discord, i do know how susanoo works, tryna figure out why its so same weak.

Do have questions though, about the handseals aspect, would using susanoo speed up my handseals? Or do the jutsu need to have less that 3 handseals?

Also this part "Note: Can only be fully called upon twice and lasts for 8 turns max. User can manifest it partially (an Arm, or a leg, only the ribcage, etc) 4 times per battle, with each partial manifestation lasting only 2 turns and having an A-Rank strength. " Do each of these manifestations cost 150 chakra each time?

Also this part "it can defend the user against most attacks regardless of rank and nature and has a physical strength enough to rival anything from Tsunade's top physical strength to that of a Bijuudama. " seems to be a contradiction. as the Bijuudama in the Rp is

( Bijutsu: Bijudama ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Ball
Damage points: 120

but Susanoo only swings for 80 damage?
Bud, you aint wrong, MS has taken a big hit in the rp, especially Susanoo. It was originally made this way for scaling but the rp has gonhe through several updates since. Susanoo used to be so Op to be honest and was brought down for balance. Since then Jin's got a buff. It might not always play out, but you have free form damage doing 80 damage with susanoo, so even though it takes up moves, it can act on it's own while you can act within the perfect defence. Each has their own merits. Like how susanoo can reform, the hands can do seals for jutsu and so on. It will never be as powerful in the series, that's a fact but it has alot of uses.

Susanoo would perform the handseals at the same rate you normally would, so it wouldn't make much difference if you do it or susanoo.

I don't believe they will cost that much chakra, due to it being a split second thing. I'd assume due to the nature of it being A rank, it would cost 30 chakra maybe, i'll ask about this for you and clarify to be sure.

Swinging and defending are two COMPLETELY different things. It's wording taken from the wiki that would contradict the scaling in the rp. Dealing damage is how hard you hit. Taking is how much can you take and still stand. A barrier can block X damage, doesn't mean it hits for X damage too, you know?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its disappointing. Once i gain paths i can take advantage of the new clone rule so the PS wont be so bad. No further questions
The best thing is that you can still act independently within susanoo, so free from 80 damage hits while you can do other shit, isn't always a bad thing.

Also:

( Susano'o: Tsuin Ken no Mai ) - Susano'o: Twin Blade Dance )
Chakra: 40 - 80
Damage: 60 - 100
Description: The user channels chakra through the blades of his Susano'o. Swinging the blades forward, the user releases waves of raw chakra released from the swords with great force and power, cut through mountains. These waves are capable of crippling large buildings with ease, leaving behind only shattered remains of items as they impact it.
Note: Can only be done with either complete Susano'o or a Complete Body-Susano'o ( Perfect Susano'o form ). When used in complete Susano'o form, it is capable of delivering 60 damage to attacks per use. When in complete Susano'o form, the power is increased yet can only be done once per turn.

( Yasaka no Magatama ) - Eight Slopes Curved Jewel Technique
Range: Short- Long
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: 100
Description:
Through the use of Susanoo, the user is able to create the Yasaka Magatama from any of its hands, which can comprise of a single magatama to several bound together through their respective centres by a thread of chakra. Due to this structure, the tools act in a similar manner to that of a shuriken when thrown by Susanoo — rapidly spinning towards the intended target — and result in a powerful collision upon impact. The size of the created projectiles are dependent upon the user's intent and situation, with smaller variations being faster and more adept af fighting in close quaters and larger ones carrying bigger impact or a bigger area of effect. While the manner in which they work is somewhat similar, the technique can assume multiple forms that differ slightly both in appearance and use. So ffar the 2 users of this technique have been seen using them in 2 unique ways: Itachi produces three magatama bound together by a single, circular thread that are created either between two of Susanoo's hands or from just one. The 3 magatama spin at enormous speeds around its chakra thread and are then propelled towards the target as a single combined projectile. Madara, on the other hand, creates a considerable number of magatama strung out between two of Susanoo's hands, using an interconnecting thread. These then detach themselves from one another once propelled towards the target, so that each magatama becomes a separate projectile, covering a large area of effect. Or, in alternative, instead of firing the magatama individually, Madara's Susanoo can use the stringed together magatamas as a chain/whip-like weapon, albeit with a smaller area of effect.
Note: Requires the user to have activated his Susanoo and have achieved the complete form.
Note: Can only be used by Itachi Uchiha bios with MS or Madara Uchiha bios with EMS.

( Doujutsu: Tsukuyomi Seitai ) Eye Technique: Tsukuyomi Mode
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 per turn active)
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is a weaker variation of the Tsukuyomi where the user casts a powerful genjutsu upon the enemy through eye contact that makes him believe that a sudden barrier has formed around the user, holding him back while making it seem as if time has slowed down. In reality, the enemy is just put into a painless genjutsu that makes him believe time was slowed down around the user in a form of a barrier and as such will move, in reality, slow while inside the illusionary barrier.
Note: Requires the user to have the Mangekyo Sharingan active and eye contact
Note: The time delaying effect lasts for 2 turns and reduces the duration of MS by 2 turns

( Uchiha Kaenjin ) - Uchiha Flame Battle Encampment
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn to maintain)
Damage: 80 (on touch)
Description:
The user focuses his chakra on one of his hands, manifesting small flames on each of his fingers. The user then slams their palm on the ground, resulting in the creation of a cylindrical barrier enveloping a location of their choosing, protecting anything contained within and burning whatever comes into contact with the barrier's exterior. While able to withstand even one Forbidden Rank attack (although it dispels it), the barrier is opened on the top and is big enough to fully contain even a fully released Bijuu. The barrier can be overpowered by a joint, double S-rank attack.
Note: Can only be used by Uchiha Madara and Uchiha Obito bios once they gain access to the Senju DNA
Note: Can only be used twice in the battle and will last until dispelled or overpowered

These are jutsu tied to the skills we have talked about so far.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
The first technique is like, a weird other option. While on one hand, it costs extra chakra, it also hits harder, and because susanoo can act on its own, i can instead of hitting for 80 with the base Susanoo technique, use this to swing for 100 in a single swing, however the trade off being that i cant use Susanoo to attack again that turn. It has a niche use, in the sense of, you'd use this with PS in the event that Susanoo's normal attack power of 80 isnt enough. Outside of that, its just a slightly stronger jutsu for susanoo.

This is kinda cool. Its essentially a jutsu with no weakness, that can be either thrown, or swung like a whip in my case. However, as a number for Madara isnt stated, how much damage would each magatama do if thrown individually? obviously the whip is self explanatory. This technique isnt overly complicated, but has usages.

This technique in the RP is a joke. All imma say is, if you can make eye contact, you use the GOAT Tsy, not the no name brand shit. Dont see a usage for it tbh.

The wording of this one is strange. On one hand, it says it can tank a Forbidden, but at the same time, its only good for 80 damage? This seems more defensive than offensive, and unless i was in a specific situation, i couldnt see much use for it.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first technique is like, a weird other option. While on one hand, it costs extra chakra, it also hits harder, and because susanoo can act on its own, i can instead of hitting for 80 with the base Susanoo technique, use this to swing for 100 in a single swing, however the trade off being that i cant use Susanoo to attack again that turn. It has a niche use, in the sense of, you'd use this with PS in the event that Susanoo's normal attack power of 80 isnt enough. Outside of that, its just a slightly stronger jutsu for susanoo.

This is kinda cool. Its essentially a jutsu with no weakness, that can be either thrown, or swung like a whip in my case. However, as a number for Madara isnt stated, how much damage would each magatama do if thrown individually? obviously the whip is self explanatory. This technique isnt overly complicated, but has usages.

This technique in the RP is a joke. All imma say is, if you can make eye contact, you use the GOAT Tsy, not the no name brand shit. Dont see a usage for it tbh.

The wording of this one is strange. On one hand, it says it can tank a Forbidden, but at the same time, its only good for 80 damage? This seems more defensive than offensive, and unless i was in a specific situation, i couldnt see much use for it.
1. The first one is also better because it's an active jutsu, they can't free form dodge it. Your base attacks are free form, which technically they could dodge by saying like "my summon jumps out the way" which is bad. This is more useful in that sense,

2. To be fair, when susanoo's defence aint enough, you can just form these in front of the attack and block 100 points of damage too lmao xd

3. You don't have the drawbacks and limitation of tsukiyom with this one though....

4. Damage and defence aint the same thing. This is what i was explaining on discord. If someone touches the flames, they will take 80 damage, but it can block F rank damage, so 90. It's weirdly wording but you need to remember they are different. Just because a weapon is indestructible, doesn't mean it can block everything, it's a weird niche

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
True. But tbh, if someone has the ability to dfreeform dodge a slash from Perfect susanoo, imma let em, cause that aint a small slash XD

That...is a damn good point, i never thought of that.

Drawbacks dont count for sht when base Tsy is a 1 hit ko lol.

I guess that makes sense. No further questions about those