Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True. But tbh, if someone has the ability to dfreeform dodge a slash from Perfect susanoo, imma let em, cause that aint a small slash XD

That...is a damn good point, i never thought of that.

Drawbacks dont count for sht when base Tsy is a 1 hit ko lol.

I guess that makes sense. No further questions about those
Gamabunta be hopping over that shit xd

Think outside the box in how you can apply

Like i'd soooo use a limbo clone to restrain someone, not hit them, like how they gonna counter that

Ok so izanagi...

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Izanagi is...weird. Its essentially a rewind time ability, that affects everyone else and you, but also doesnt affect you. Essentially you place a genjutsu on yourself, and when you take fatal damage, the reality in your mind and the real world is warped, negating the damage so it never happened and allowing you to essentially respawn after dying. The weird part is it also deactivates your opponents techniques, so any technique that has a cooldown after being activated, cant be reactivated, even though its like a time rewind? in all honesty, i dont fully understand izanagi

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izanagi is...weird. Its essentially a rewind time ability, that affects everyone else and you, but also doesnt affect you. Essentially you place a genjutsu on yourself, and when you take fatal damage, the reality in your mind and the real world is warped, negating the damage so it never happened and allowing you to essentially respawn after dying. The weird part is it also deactivates your opponents techniques, so any technique that has a cooldown after being activated, cant be reactivated, even though its like a time rewind? in all honesty, i dont fully understand izanagi
Right lets fully break down this one, because it's such a wild area and a niche in the rp:

( Doujutsu: Izanagi ) – Eye Technique: Izanagi
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 100
Damage points: N/A ( loss of a Sharingan eye )
Description: Izanagi is a Genjutsu that is intended to be cast upon oneself and not the enemy though it actually seems to imbue reality with the users will and alter it according to his own needs. When activated the user removes the boundaries between reality and illusion and bends it to achieve the best outcome to his situation. In a certain degree this allows the user to control their own state of existence as well as that of those around him. However, this is only maintained for the briefest of moments. When activated it is capable of turning an injury or even death into an illusion allowing the user to escape harm, but not without a grave cost. The use of this technique results in the loss of a Sharingan eye. The technique essentially allows the user to alter reality and negate any event that might have happened in the last moments of battle (negates anything that has happened to either the user or the enemy in the last 2 turns), the only exception being his own chakra levels.
Note: This version can only be used by Uchiha Bios with access to MS/EMS
Note: Can only be used twice per battle, once per eye, rendering the used eye blind for the rest of the match, even if the user has EMS
Note: Those around the user as well as the user are well aware of the altered reality though they cannot do anything to change it

It's such a crazy weird concept as its a genjutsu on yourself. But re writes reality around you and on you.

In that moment, imagine that izanagi writes a story of your existence and the world around you. Like you're creating an illusion on yourself and much like Tsukiyomi, you can decide pretty much anything.

In this illusion you have one major rule. You can't directly effect your opponent in a way to injure their body or say remove an arm from them etc. You can how ever effect them in a way such as removing modes such as the sage chakra in their body etc. To be honest i think you could even use it, to remove poisons and such from within someone.

The cost is your eye but look at what we've seen:

1. Madara used it to fake his own death. Like with a delay
2. Danzo used it abusively to keep dying and assessing

Consider it a way of a system restore in a fight, with you re writing the base coding. You couldn't use this and have it so you're in the 8th gate, but you could create an illusion on yourself where your opponent is no longer in the 8th gate. You can re write what has happened to your body, where you are, what you were doing, but you can't make it so you are doing something you wouldn't normally be able to do.

You get crushed under a meteor, you use this, an illusion, on yourself, where you are no longer under the meteor, you were somewhere else.

You only have a brief time and control.

It pretty much is the only jutsu to ever give you a new control on the timeframe, re write reality so something didn't happen, or happened in a different way.

Please read through this:

Ask any and all questions. How you plan to use it, if you want to know if something is possible, now is your chance.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
It has no one real use but alos has hundreds. See someone activating a technique thats gunna be annoying to deal with, like Medical mode, deactivate it while tanking a hit. See a jutsu you cant counter, make it disappear.

Even still, this isnt to be used lightly, as losing an Eye is huge. In all honesty, rn i dont have questions, mostly because its so wild a concept that my quesions about it would happen mid battle when i came across a specific scenario on how to use this. Aside from that, its essentially a perfect get out of jail freecard, unlike oral rebirth, which resets you with whatever health you had after the dmg, this is perfect, at the expense of an eye

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has no one real use but alos has hundreds. See someone activating a technique thats gunna be annoying to deal with, like Medical mode, deactivate it while tanking a hit. See a jutsu you cant counter, make it disappear.

Even still, this isnt to be used lightly, as losing an Eye is huge. In all honesty, rn i dont have questions, mostly because its so wild a concept that my quesions about it would happen mid battle when i came across a specific scenario on how to use this. Aside from that, its essentially a perfect get out of jail freecard, unlike oral rebirth, which resets you with whatever health you had after the dmg, this is perfect, at the expense of an eye
Mostly used for not dying to be fair.

Could someone use this to remove limbo clones from existing?

Now, what about it's counter part, Izanami. I know i've discussed it at length with you on discord.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Izanami is alot simpler than Izanagi, in the sense that Izanami is easier to understand.

Izanami is a punishment, originally used on those who abuse Izanagi, giving them a chance to change their ways without losing their eyes.

Izanami is an infinite loop. It is triggered by a specific action by the user, and over several turns, all actions that happen during this loop will repeat, and the technique finishes with an identical move from the user. Once trapped, the opponent is stuck for eternity, going over the exact same set of events from the moment the loop started till it ended. This technique is supposed to set the opponent into reflection, let them think of their actions, and how they have done wrong. Once they truly give up, and realize their wrongs, the genjutsu is broken.

This is scary strong. Izanagi doesnt event stand a chance, as this was created to hard counter Izanagi. its also reletively easy to set up, as long as you have freform or strong passive techniques, like susanoo. Only known way to break this is to either force the user to not complete the loop, or to use Yin mode, but idk how Yin mode would stand up if it wasnt already activated once the Loop has started. If Yin mode was activated during the looping, and the loop was complete, idk if they could use Yin mode to break it as they are trapped into those series of actions.

Izanami is the ultimate eye jutsu of the sharingan, its the be all end all of an opponent. Even if they manage to come around, they are so exhausted they cant fight back. Also, so much time can pass in the real world, that more than likely, if the user decided, the opponent could be beheaded or killed long before they even realize they are in a loop.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izanami is alot simpler than Izanagi, in the sense that Izanami is easier to understand.

Izanami is a punishment, originally used on those who abuse Izanagi, giving them a chance to change their ways without losing their eyes.

Izanami is an infinite loop. It is triggered by a specific action by the user, and over several turns, all actions that happen during this loop will repeat, and the technique finishes with an identical move from the user. Once trapped, the opponent is stuck for eternity, going over the exact same set of events from the moment the loop started till it ended. This technique is supposed to set the opponent into reflection, let them think of their actions, and how they have done wrong. Once they truly give up, and realize their wrongs, the genjutsu is broken.

This is scary strong. Izanagi doesnt event stand a chance, as this was created to hard counter Izanagi. its also reletively easy to set up, as long as you have freform or strong passive techniques, like susanoo. Only known way to break this is to either force the user to not complete the loop, or to use Yin mode, but idk how Yin mode would stand up if it wasnt already activated once the Loop has started. If Yin mode was activated during the looping, and the loop was complete, idk if they could use Yin mode to break it as they are trapped into those series of actions.

Izanami is the ultimate eye jutsu of the sharingan, its the be all end all of an opponent. Even if they manage to come around, they are so exhausted they cant fight back. Also, so much time can pass in the real world, that more than likely, if the user decided, the opponent could be beheaded or killed long before they even realize they are in a loop.
The best way i see it of understanding i quite simple:

Izanagi - The ability to re write your fate and that around you
Izanami - Lock in fate. You have to accept the terms of your fate

It ties in with the uchiha backstory Itachi told of how Izanami was maid to counter those who abused izanagi. Those who abuse godly powers to avoid their fate had to accept no matter what, the outcome was set.

The exact way to set it up, is to create the initial loop in the first place. It would be like creating a gif where you want to look like it never ends. A guy running around in a circle. Although it's the same gif playing over again, because it's going around in a loop, it looks like it goes on forever repeating the same process.

The initial action being where he starts running, how he starts running, the direction, the conditions around him. The end of the loop is where he starts this action again, in the exact same position, pose, area, surrounding. That way the gif would seem like an infinite loop.

In the RP, Izanami is the same principle with the condition of a two turn set up. This is hard but at the same time, not impossible.

( Doujutsu: Izanami ) - Eye Technique: Izanami
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 100
Damage: N/A ( loss of a Sharingan eye )
Description: Izanami is one of the ultimate techniques of the Uchiha clan, said to have been created to deal with Izanagi users that went mad or abused it. It is a genjutsu which affects the target through physical sensations shared between them and the user. Like its counterpart, in exchange for the temporary ability that it grants the user, the Sharingan with which Izanami is cast is sealed away and loses its light forever, leftblind for the rest of the match. According to Itachi, this technique and Izanagi form a pair, but while Izanagi is a technique capable of altering destiny, Izanami is instead one that "decides" it. To begin the technique, after selecting any arbitrary moment, the caster uses their Sharingan to remember the physical sensations and every detail that surrounds him and his opponent as well as the information gathered by all his senses and that of their opponent's during that instant like a photograph. The user must then intentionally replicate the same sensation, feeling and moment and in the same way, memorise it with their Sharingan. Then, upon casting the technique, Izanami overlaps and connects these two identical "moments" as well as the flow of time between them, creating an infinite loop of events that entraps the opponent's consciousness. Whilst under the effects of the technique, the target stands motionlessly as the loop of events continually replays inside their mind. Each time a loop is repeated, any physical damage incurred is reset as it were before the start of the loop. Despite being able to become consciously aware of their situation and act differently, the victim is unable to significantly alter or escape from the inevitable progression of these events. However, because this technique was created to reprimand and save the users of Izanagi, the victim is able to escape the infinite loop if they can acknowledge the real results of their actions and in doing so, accept their fate.
Note: Can only be used by Uchiha bios and the user must have mastered all Sharingan Genjutsu as well as gained access to MS or EMS, even if he doesn't need it to cast the illusion.
Note: Can only be used once per eye, after which the used eye loses its light for the rest of the fight.
Note: Doesn't require eye contact and takes 2 turns to set up and then trigger, during which the user can't use Genjutsu on the enemy.
Note: The user is left noticeably exhausted once the technique is fully triggered, while the target is left locked inside the illusion for up to 3 turns, unable to move or be aware of anything from the real world during that time. During those 3 turns, the user can make use of Genjutsu to interrogate the target freely without him knowing. After the 3 turns pass, the target is released but left in an exausted state, unable to fight or flee.
Note: Once triggered, target can't release himself from the illusion for the full 3 turns.

For example. The one time i used Izanami was a few years back against ned. I said i'd win in two moves. I had susanoo active, and i shot an arrow with susanoo at him, saying i memorised that situation. Two turns later, I shot another arrow at him, creating a loop. The condition being set was him on the ground, mid range infront of me, being shot by an arrow. I believe the first time he dodged, maybe blocked.

Now the real power is that Izanami sets ones fate, their destiny, that they can't avoid, they must accept.

"Despite being able to become consciously aware of their situation and act differently, the victim is unable to significantly alter or escape from the inevitable progression of these events."
"Note: Once triggered, target can't release himself from the illusion for the full 3 turns. "

You asked me about them breaking it with yin mode. But the jutsu itself say's they can't escape these events. You are setting their fate they must truly accept.

For my fight against ned it was that he would be hit by the arrow, that he would lose. He can't dodge or block it, because then the loop would never end, he had to accept his fate was to be hit by the arrow and that would be the end.

Your true power comes from you actually deciding their fate. Which they then must accept. If they have to accept no matter what they will be stuck in that loop until they realise they will never have the power to overcome it alone, that would be truly OP, but you can set it up to be that way. So if they were like "I'm going to counter with yin mode", they couldn't, the condition is to accept their fate of lack of power, to my understanding anyway. The jutsu says it can't be broke. And look how long kabuto spend trying. Izanagi itself, one jutsu made to alter ones own fate, can't bend reality to release this loop. Remember that.

Do you have any questions apart from what you asked me on discord

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
No questions, i asked everything i had on Discord, this is a trump card, hard to pull off, but unlike Izanagi, if you fail to pull this off, you dont lose an eye, you just have to try again, which is alos why its so much stronger, you get multiple shots at this until its locked in

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No questions, i asked everything i had on Discord, this is a trump card, hard to pull off, but unlike Izanagi, if you fail to pull this off, you dont lose an eye, you just have to try again, which is alos why its so much stronger, you get multiple shots at this until its locked in
Exactly, it's just a time investment thing.

Right, couple of jutsu pertaining to MS that i've missed. Post them here. And break them down.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
( Doujutsu: Shounetsujigoku ) - Eye Technique: Burning Hell
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 140 (-40 to user per use)
Description: The user with his Mangekyo Sharingan active will focus his eyes upon the ground in the opponents location and will cause black flames to erupt from beneath the opponent into a large pillar to consume him. The flames cover an area of up to 5 meters all around the target before erupting into a gigantic pilar of flames. Before they fully manifest, the flames manifest on the ground for a mere second, allowing speed enahnced enemies to avoid it as well as enemies that use S/T abilities. However, if he fails to react he'll be fully engulfed in black flames which will eventually consume him after 3 turns, although the pain will make him lose conscience after only 2. The flames have all the properties of Amaterasu and as such can be sealed away or expelled from the body of the target before they can completely consume him.
Note: Can only be used by MS/EMS bios that can use Amaterasu and must have the Dojutsu activated.
Note: Deactivates MS and renders the user unable to access its doujutsu for the rest of the match while causing severe damage to the user, blinding him for 2 turns.
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Requires concentration to focus the black flames but can only be avoided by high levels of speed (Lightning Armor, EIG, etc) or S/T techniques
Note: Users with EMS will avoid the damage but will still have their doujutsu deactivated and unable to activate for 1 full turn

I dont like this technique, for the sheer fact that it has a queue. Even though that queue is Space and Time reliant to dodge, its still a queue.

This is literally a worse version of Amaterasu tbh. Firstly, it has a queue. Secondly, it takes 2 full turns to knock someone unconcious, and they have to remain in the flamed area for that to occur, thirdly, it deactivates your EMS, overall, is just a slightly worse version of Ama, however, unlike Ama, this has an AOE Affect, meaning it can hit multiple people in the explosion, and if im correct in my reasoning, i dont believe the damage is split between them, each person trapped would take the same Damage because as a seperate part, Amaterasu burns for 60 damage per turn to anyone hit with it, so i guess the niche of this technique would be to hit a group of people at 1 time.

( Doujutsu: Hinokami ) - Eye Technique: Rising Sun
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 140 (-30 to to the user)
Description: Using the principle behind Amaterasu, the user closes both eyes and then opens them one at a time, each time burning an area near the target with black fire. When both eyes are open the target is burned in a large circle of black fire that only leaves a crater behind. The scale of the technique is enormous but the cost is also severe. The user will drain most of his stamina into this one attack and, like all Amaterasu based attacks, this attacks also lacks physical momentum and impact as well as kinetic energy. While the flames aren't passible of being extinguished, they also lack the ability to do kinetic damage, increasing the defensive counters that the enemy my produce.
Note: Follows all principles behind Amaterasu and also its limitations.
Note: Requires Mangekyo Sharingan active and can only be used once.
Note: Reduces MS duration by 4 turns and leaves the user's stamina drained.

TBh this technique makes no sense. It hits with enough force to create a crater, but at the same time lacks any such kinetic energy. At the same time, youre building up large amounts of chakra in your eyes and closing them, thats a huge queue for someone to escape. Not to mention, this is way slower than base amaterasu, i dont really see much of a use for this, in all honesty. If this technique was unlike Ama, but hit with kinetic force and burnt, then it would be way better, buts its just a longer set up Amaterasu? Also i believe with this technique, unlike normal Ama, the full 140 damage happens all at once, instead of over a time period?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Doujutsu: Shounetsujigoku ) - Eye Technique: Burning Hell
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 140 (-40 to user per use)
Description: The user with his Mangekyo Sharingan active will focus his eyes upon the ground in the opponents location and will cause black flames to erupt from beneath the opponent into a large pillar to consume him. The flames cover an area of up to 5 meters all around the target before erupting into a gigantic pilar of flames. Before they fully manifest, the flames manifest on the ground for a mere second, allowing speed enahnced enemies to avoid it as well as enemies that use S/T abilities. However, if he fails to react he'll be fully engulfed in black flames which will eventually consume him after 3 turns, although the pain will make him lose conscience after only 2. The flames have all the properties of Amaterasu and as such can be sealed away or expelled from the body of the target before they can completely consume him.
Note: Can only be used by MS/EMS bios that can use Amaterasu and must have the Dojutsu activated.
Note: Deactivates MS and renders the user unable to access its doujutsu for the rest of the match while causing severe damage to the user, blinding him for 2 turns.
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Requires concentration to focus the black flames but can only be avoided by high levels of speed (Lightning Armor, EIG, etc) or S/T techniques
Note: Users with EMS will avoid the damage but will still have their doujutsu deactivated and unable to activate for 1 full turn

I dont like this technique, for the sheer fact that it has a queue. Even though that queue is Space and Time reliant to dodge, its still a queue.

This is literally a worse version of Amaterasu tbh. Firstly, it has a queue. Secondly, it takes 2 full turns to knock someone unconcious, and they have to remain in the flamed area for that to occur, thirdly, it deactivates your EMS, overall, is just a slightly worse version of Ama, however, unlike Ama, this has an AOE Affect, meaning it can hit multiple people in the explosion, and if im correct in my reasoning, i dont believe the damage is split between them, each person trapped would take the same Damage because as a seperate part, Amaterasu burns for 60 damage per turn to anyone hit with it, so i guess the niche of this technique would be to hit a group of people at 1 time.

( Doujutsu: Hinokami ) - Eye Technique: Rising Sun
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 140 (-30 to to the user)
Description: Using the principle behind Amaterasu, the user closes both eyes and then opens them one at a time, each time burning an area near the target with black fire. When both eyes are open the target is burned in a large circle of black fire that only leaves a crater behind. The scale of the technique is enormous but the cost is also severe. The user will drain most of his stamina into this one attack and, like all Amaterasu based attacks, this attacks also lacks physical momentum and impact as well as kinetic energy. While the flames aren't passible of being extinguished, they also lack the ability to do kinetic damage, increasing the defensive counters that the enemy my produce.
Note: Follows all principles behind Amaterasu and also its limitations.
Note: Requires Mangekyo Sharingan active and can only be used once.
Note: Reduces MS duration by 4 turns and leaves the user's stamina drained.

TBh this technique makes no sense. It hits with enough force to create a crater, but at the same time lacks any such kinetic energy. At the same time, youre building up large amounts of chakra in your eyes and closing them, thats a huge queue for someone to escape. Not to mention, this is way slower than base amaterasu, i dont really see much of a use for this, in all honesty. If this technique was unlike Ama, but hit with kinetic force and burnt, then it would be way better, buts its just a longer set up Amaterasu? Also i believe with this technique, unlike normal Ama, the full 140 damage happens all at once, instead of over a time period?

I can't fault you on the first, for what it is, you'd be better with a combo, izanagi their defence away or lock them in izanami and finish them with that?

Maybe the instant force on it forming it incinerates to create the crater.

To be honest i'd take these two as maybe a form of more ways to use amaterasu, rather than just spawning on a spot.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Rinnegan is the 2nd to last evolution of the Sharingan, behind Rinnesharigan.

Rinnegan grants the user access to a bunch of wild abilities. Mainly, the paths.
Deva path- Gravity manipulation
Preta path- Jutsu Absorption techniques
Asura Path- Mechanical body modification and lasers and missiles and stuff
Human path- Reads minds and rips the souls out of people
Animal path- Summons special summoning creatures tied to the Rinnegan
Naraka Path- Summons the King of Hell, another interrogation ability, its a killing lie detector.

Ontop of the Paths inside the person, Rinnegan allows you to somewhat reanimate the dead, by transfering one of these powers into a host body, and controlling it with black chakra rods.

User also has access to the Gedo Mazou, a massive structure used to store the tailed beasts for the Jubi, and also has some cool attacks.

Ontop of these, my bio also has Limbo clones and the ability to summon Meteorites with my Susanoo.
Rinnegan is also completely immune to Visual Genjutsu, even Yin ones i believe.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rinnegan is the 2nd to last evolution of the Sharingan, behind Rinnesharigan.

Rinnegan grants the user access to a bunch of wild abilities. Mainly, the paths.
Deva path- Gravity manipulation
Preta path- Jutsu Absorption techniques
Asura Path- Mechanical body modification and lasers and missiles and stuff
Human path- Reads minds and rips the souls out of people
Animal path- Summons special summoning creatures tied to the Rinnegan
Naraka Path- Summons the King of Hell, another interrogation ability, its a killing lie detector.

Ontop of the Paths inside the person, Rinnegan allows you to somewhat reanimate the dead, by transfering one of these powers into a host body, and controlling it with black chakra rods.

User also has access to the Gedo Mazou, a massive structure used to store the tailed beasts for the Jubi, and also has some cool attacks.

Ontop of these, my bio also has Limbo clones and the ability to summon Meteorites with my Susanoo.
Rinnegan is also completely immune to Visual Genjutsu, even Yin ones i believe.

Alright then, tell me about the asura path in detail. How it works etc, in the rp, it's limits

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Asura path is the mechanical path. Its main feature it transforming the users body into mechanical parts, such as turning their arms into canons, forming missiles, creating jet propulsion boots. Essentially anything mechanical the user can think of, the Asura path can create. however, it goes even further than that. Asura path can modify the body to the point where you can grow extra arms, extra legs, even extra eyes, all of which are fully functioning working parts of the users body.

How the rinnegan actually does this is largely unknown, but it seems like its an extremely advanced ninjutsu.

Aside from this, Asura path can also shoot lasers, which are neutral to all elements, working on a rank vs rank instead of a strengths and weakness'.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asura path is the mechanical path. Its main feature it transforming the users body into mechanical parts, such as turning their arms into canons, forming missiles, creating jet propulsion boots. Essentially anything mechanical the user can think of, the Asura path can create. however, it goes even further than that. Asura path can modify the body to the point where you can grow extra arms, extra legs, even extra eyes, all of which are fully functioning working parts of the users body.

How the rinnegan actually does this is largely unknown, but it seems like its an extremely advanced ninjutsu.

Aside from this, Asura path can also shoot lasers, which are neutral to all elements, working on a rank vs rank instead of a strengths and weakness'.
Yeah it's wild that your body goes full mechanical with this ability but it's great

You know to grow extra limbs, it costs a move and you have to post the Asura path technique below costing 30 chakra each time. Thouh for jutsu such as the laser one, when you gain passive activation of paths, you can do this, and only have to post the laser as the active jutsu.

( Shuradō ) - Asura Path
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will activate the Asura Path which grants him the ability to create mechanised armor, augmenting their body with extra limbs and various robotic weaponry. It allows, for example, the user to create up to 6 extra arms which can be used in a variety of ways, such as grabbing their opponent and using a hidden chakra cannon in on the arms to attack him or perform handseals as the user throws kunais or does a Taijutsu move. It can even be used to help perform certain techniques. He can also alter his own head to manifest additional faces with additional pairs of eyes, all linked together. The possibilities are multiple. He can use this activation to access all of the Asura path abilities.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.
Note: When the user wants to change his body, he must activate this technique each time. This is necessary as well for 6 Paths of Pein bios.

Any questions?

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Not really, Asura path doesnt really have any "limit" in what it can turn into, so its pretty sweet tbh.
I do have One actually. If i grow 2 extra sets of eyes, would my tracking increase?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, Asura path doesnt really have any "limit" in what it can turn into, so its pretty sweet tbh.
I do have One actually. If i grow 2 extra sets of eyes, would my tracking increase?
You do have some limits, but that is just common sense.

Your tracking for rinnegan when it comes to paths is as so:

Rinnegan:
Six Paths of Pein: x0.5 per body
Uchiha Madara: x6

So unless you make an extra body, no. Which is weird, but words as written.

So for me, edo path increases my tracking, which is normally x3